๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™ ๐™จ ๐™๐™ก๐™ฎ // Walker...

By taylorsxrevision

"Wait so you actually like me" "yeah.." "And this isn't one of Ryan's jokes, is it?" "Oh absolutely not!" Whe... More

โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ สš ๐˜š๐˜—๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜’๐˜š ๐˜๐˜“๐˜  ษž เญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†
โœฏ๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜”๐˜–๐˜œ๐˜š ๐˜‰๐˜๐˜™๐˜›๐˜๐˜‹๐˜ˆ๐˜ ๐˜š
๐˜. แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดษดษชษขสœแด› sสœแดแดก
๐˜๐˜. แดสŸแด… แดแด€ส€ส€ษชแด‡แด… แด„แดแดœแด˜สŸแด‡
๐˜๐˜๐˜. สœแด‡สŸสŸแด แด‹ษชแด›แด›ส
๐˜๐˜. แด…แด‡แด€แด… แด˜แดแด‡แด›s sแดแด„ษชแด‡แด›ส
๐˜. แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€แด„แด›แดœ๐—Œ ษชษดแด„ษชแด…แด‡ษดแด›
๐˜๐˜. แด„แด€แดแด˜ษชษดษข
๐˜๐˜๐˜. สแด€ssษชา“ษชแด„แด€แด›ษชแดษด
๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜. แดŠแด€ษชสŸ?
๐˜๐˜Ÿ. า“แด€แดษชสŸส ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแดษด
๐˜Ÿ. ส€แด‡แด€สŸษชแดขแด€แด›ษชแดษด
๐˜Ÿ๐˜. สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜๐˜. แด…แดแด˜แด˜แด‡สŸษขแด€ษดษขแด‡ส€s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜. า“แด€แดษชสŸส แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜. สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส แด„สœส€ษชsแด›แดแด€s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜. แด€ษชส€แด˜แดส€แด›s
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜๐˜. า“ษชษดแด€สŸ แด…แด‡sแด›ษชษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜๐˜๐˜. ษดแด‡แดก สแด‡แด€ส€สผs แด…แด€ส
๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜Ÿ. สŸแด€แด แด‡ษดแด…แด‡ส€ สœแด€แดขแด‡
๐˜Ÿ๐˜Ÿ. แด€สŸสŸ แด›แดแด แดกแด‡สŸสŸ
๐˜Ÿ๐˜Ÿ๐˜. ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›แด sแด„สœแดแดสŸ

๐˜Ÿ๐˜๐˜. sษดแดแดก แด…แด€ส

550 19 36
By taylorsxrevision

𝘚𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘋𝘈𝘠
𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 12

[𝐛𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞]

𐙚ᵈᵉᶜᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ²⁰ ²⁰²²

Daphné woke up in a good mood today, even though there was a weird familiar smell, which is rare because she never wakes up in a good mood, especially in the morning.

Except it wasn't morning yet. It was 12am. Officially the last day of autumn. It was a bit sad, but at the same time exciting because winter meant one thing. Snow.

That's it! That's the smell! It smelled like snow.

She quickly uncovered herself from her blanket and looked out the window. No snow at all. So that means it not snowing 𝘺𝘦𝘵.

She wanted to go back to sleep but there was no way she was missing the first snowfall of the year, and she definitely wasn't seeing it alone.

She sprinted to her best friend's room and began shaking him to wake him up. “Hey, wake up”

“Huh?” Walker muttered, his blanket still on his face.

Daphné took the blanket off his face and kept trying to wake him up. “Come on, you're missing it”

This time, Walker's eyes were open and he wasn't laying down anymore. “Is 'it' sleep? Cause you'd be right”

“Smell the air. Smell it!”

“I am, it smells cold”

“Come on” she grabbed his hand and pulled him out of bed.

“What? No, it's freezing” he said trying to stop her.

“Come on!” she said excitedly.

Now that Walker's feet were on the floor he realized how cold it truly was. “The floor's cold” he said shivering.

“Geez you're so obsessed with the cold” she said as they went through the bedroom door.

“Because it's cold!”

She tapped his shoulder to cheer him up “I know, come on”

The trip to get to the front yard was just Walker asking to go back to bed and complaining about how he felt numb and Daphné telling him to keep moving.

“Are my feet still attached to my body? Or did they, like, snap off on the way here?” he said while pretending to look for them on the ground.

Daphné looked down and assured him that they are still there, now even caring about his feet, she was too busy focusing on the air.

“Why are we even here?”

“Take a deep breath.” “What?” “Do it!” she said impatiently and he did as she said.

“Oh, yeah. I smell snow. It's coming. I always know. I can smell it and I'm never wrong”

“I asked my dad before, he said there wouldn't be any snow yet”

“It's just my favourite time of the year. The whole world changes color”

“Okay, I genuinely think I'm blacking out”

“Flakes, flurries, swirls, crystals. Whatever form it comes in, I'll take it. We go back, snow and me. We have a beautiful history” she said.

“No, I'm pretty sure it won't snow. I mean, it is cold, but no snow” he said while Daphné was still in her own world.

“Sleigh rides, ice skating, oh we definitely have to go ice skating, I haven't done it in so long! Snowball fights. I'll even take curling. God, I love curling.”

“Uh huh.” Walker gave up trying to rationalize with her. She was too stubborn. But at the same time it was fun to see her so excited for snow.

“Hot cocoa, hot toddies. Best time of the year.”

“But my dad said it would be weeks before-”

Then in an instant, a couple of snowflakes fell from the sky, then dozens, then thousands. Daphne smiled at the sight of snow “Welcome, friends”

Walker was excited too. He didn't really expect it to snow, but Daphné was always right about things. 𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴.

Now it was getting too cold. Like, Jack-Dawson-death cold. “Going inside now”

“But..”

“Yes, and then so are you”

“Walker!”

✯   ✯   ✯

After a long, very cold day of work, it was finally time to go home. They finally finished filming episode 6 of the show, now there were only two left and filming would be over.

The difference between how much snow there was at 12am and 3pm was crazy. Before the floor was barely covered, now some people could hardly get out of their houses.

She was now with her parents. Tomorrow was her last day here before Christmas as she was spending it in Pennsylvania in her real home.

Walker was also with her.

“Hey, Walker” she called. He turned to her. “You wanna put our faces on people's cars so they get scared?”

“What”

“Just come with me” she grabbed his hand and lead him outside. “First, were gonna look for cars with a lot of snow, check” she said as she saw one. “Second, we're gonna put our faces in the snow” she put her whole head carefully in the snow, leaving a face print “and done. Now do the same!”

“Okay..” he did the same thing and received the same result. “Wait, this is kinda fun!”

“I know! Except when the car owner is actually your old neighbor and she thinks the devil came for her and that it was God's punishment for when she punched a kid in her 20s for eating her fries and she gets a heart attack and dies and in her funeral people didn't know it was your fault because at the time people found her the snow had already melted and her husband gives you one of her cats that you always pet when you saw it.” she confessed “Not that I'm talking from experience or anything” she nervously laughed.

“Of course...” he said.

“Anyway... Do you think this is someone with hearts problems' car?”

“I have no idea, let's go back, shall we?”

“Yeah, I do not want another cat as a reminder... Is what someone who went through that situation would've said! Haha”

Walker just laughed.

“Hi, mum! What're you doing?” she asked as she saw her mum putting something in the oven.

“Just baking some cookies for you and your... friend?”

“Oh, Ms. Laurent, you didn't have to, really” Walker said.

“Ne sois pas bête! You're a guest and Daphné's b- friend, best friend” she said.

The little slip up didn't go unnoticed by Daphné, but she let it slide.

“And by the way, it's Nat to you. I'm gonna go take a nap now. You keep an eye out on the oven, they'll be ready in twenty minutes.” her mum said as she went upstairs.

“This is crazy! She doesn't even let my oldest best friend call her Nat!”

“Moms always love me. Okay, what shall we do, cause I know we're not sitting here for twenty minutes waiting for the cookies to be ready” Walker said.

“Hmm... You do realize there's snow?”

“Yeah..?”

“So... That means snow fights! Come on!”

“Okay!”

They were in the backyard now. It wasn't snowing anymore but there still was a lot of it in the ground.

“Okay, honestly, I kinda wanna build a snowman” Walker said.

“Anna who?”

“Haha I'm pissing my pants. Now start building the head” he said as he began to make a snowball.

“You know, I just realized I've never built a snowman, or snowwoman. Or snowthing. Though I did make a snowpenis last year, I'll probably do it again.” she said

“What?? That's crazy how?”

“I just remember watching Frozen, and I thought snowmen were some sort of curse of making your sister hating you, and I didn't want to hate my brothers, and Olaf kinda scared me as a kid. Then I just grew up and  lost getting excited over stuff or just getting anything over stuff so yeah”

“Are you okay? Like, I always ask this but seriously, are you?”

“Sure”

“Daphné.”

“Okay, this is getting way too personal and embarrassing. Look! I'm done with the head!” she put her hands with the snowball up and showed it to him.

“How did you finish so fast? I'm still halfway done”

“I'm just talented like that. I'll start making the body”

When they were done with the snowman, they gave him a face, a carrot, and a scarf. It also sort of fell backwards but that's not the point.

“We should give him a name.” Daphné said.

“You do that”

“Olaf. Perfect name. No wait, bibble, in honor of my act who I miss very much”

“What's it with you and bibble?”

“Whats it with you and your face? Hey, you kinda look like the snowman” she chuckled.

“Shut up” he said as he threw a handful of snow at her. It hit her right in the face.

She gasped at this and threw an even bigger snowball and threw it at him. “You said you didn't wanna have a snow fight!”

“I didn't mean to hit you in the face! And I'm sure a fight only happens if another person repeats the action, so it's basically your fault”

“Bla bla bla, that's all I hear”

Walker put snow on both his hands and poached Daphné. She saw him coming so she did the same and they both began to throw snow at each other.

Daphné swung at him, he dodged her and she slipped. Making her grab onto his arm and they both fell in the snow facing each other.

They kept eye contact, which was weird cause Daphné was incapable of keeping eye contact with anyone. She could swear their faces were gravitating closer. And she could definitely swear she saw Walker's eyes look to where her lips are. Maybe it was just a thing he did, like when she looks at people's lips when they're talking so she hears them more clearly, but she wasn't talking now.

Just as she was about to do something, like scream or even worse, kiss... him? Well, that wouldn't be as bad as she thought. They heard her brother's voice from the glass door. “Guys! Did you bake cookies?”

“Uh, yes! Yeah we did! Well, mum did, but still. In fact, we definitely totally surely have to check on them right now! Right, Walker?” she nudged him.

“Uh, yeah, totally”

“Hey, is it just me or are you guys awfully close right now?” he asked with a laugh.

They looked at each other for not even a millisecond and quickly got up, slipping because of the ice multiple times.

“Not gonna lie, y'all are weird” Adam gave them a weird look before he got back inside.

They went back to the kitchen just in time to get the cookies out.

“Okay, what should we do about these?” Daphné said as they finished putting them in a plate, Walker burning his hand several times.

“Eat them? What else if not”

“I'm not really in the mood for cookies, or any type of biscuits”

“Do you want a death wish?”

“Girl, yes.”

“I can't tell if you're joking or not”

“Anyway, let's just give some to my brothers, dad and aunt and watch something.”

They gave two cookies each and Daphné left five for her mum. Now both kids were sitting on the sofa.

“What should we watch? And please don't say Derry Girls or Sturniolo Triplets” “Derry Girls or Sturniolo Triplets”

“You already made me watch that show last week. 𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘤𝘦.”

“Okay, sturniolos it is.” she said as she put YouTube on the TV.

“Wait no-” but it was too late, she had already opened up their account. “Nevermind”

They were watching videos peacefully until her dad came into the living room. “Hey, kiddo. What are you doing?”

“Just watching tv”

“Are you watching those stutterniliolos again? That's pretty obsessive”

“What the actual heck did you just say?” she said between laughs.

“Just their name... And watch your language.”

“'Kay, perdón”

They kept watching, not noticing her dad was watching them.

“I just have one question.”he broke the silence.

“What is it?”

“Are you guys” he moved his hand between them “together? Or are you just completely oblivious to the difference between friends and, well, not friends”

“Ew, dad! Mum got to you too?”

“Hey don't say that, you might offend the little fella”

“It's really no problem, sir. I agree”

“What are you implying by that?”

“W-what?” he asked. Her dad intimidated him a little.

“Are you saying that you wouldn't date my daughter?”

“N-no! Not at all! I definitely would! If I had any feelings for her. Romantics ones? I didn't mean that I wouldn't because let's be honest, who wouldn't want to?”

“Listen, kid. Just because I'm rooting for you two, doesn't mean I'm gonna be all nice with you. I'm not letting my guard down. Got it?”

“Y-yes, sir.” Walker sinked into the couch.

“And stop calling me sir. You're me king feel like a Sargeant”

“Sorry, si- Daphné's dad?”

“You can call me Diego. Daphy, it's almost 10pm, be in bed by 11.” he said as he went upstairs.

“What the fuck, dude?! Both parents are letting you call them by their names? I'm extremely confused”

“You're confused? I'm fucking confused, bro”

They sat in silence, the TV was paused, both her parents were probably asleep, Adam was 100% playing video games and Lucas was definitely talking to his girlfriend.

“I cannot believe that everyone, including my parents, are shipping us”

“Me too. But at the same time, do you realize the power we have?”

“Huh?” Daphné said, turned to look at him with a confused face.

“I just mean, if they keep messing with us, why don't we mess with them back?”

“It's not all shit you talk, Walker. But how would we mess with them?”

“Well, I mean. Speaking as a completely objective third party outsider with absolutely no personal interest in the matter,” he said, making Daphné make a weird face “what if we pretend to date for a while? Just like a week then go back to normal without saying anything”

She looked up and thought about it “I'm in”

They high fived. This was a little strange considering the last event. Was it even an almost kiss or were they just reading too much into it?

“Okay, it's almost 11 so I should get going” he said, getting up.

“Of course. Um, do you want my brothers to drive you or something?” she said, getting up too.

“No thanks, I'll just take a taxi. Bye!”

“Bye!”

And with that, the door shut, and Daphné was left alone with her thoughts, no distractions. She thinks back to what happened today, from the snow fight to the fake dating suggestion. She didn't have to accept, she didn't have any reason to do so, hut she did.

And then it hit her, her small crush on Walker wasn't a small crush anymore, it was much bigger then that. Her biggest fear became true, and now she's just gonna have to ignore the feeling till it goes away, or she'll just end up getting hurt.

@𝖽𝖺𝗉𝗁𝗇𝖾𝖼𝗋𝗎𝗓𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍

● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○ ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ● ○

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ●

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗍𝖺𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 861,989 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

@𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 can u tell i love snow?? BC I DO

𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘭𝘭 49,856 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿1 the glow up is INSANE
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿2 fym glow up shes always been gorg

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿3 your'e freckeles looks liek skid marcks
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿4 its always the private accounts
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿5 girl ur face looks like a skid MARK
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿6 my 2 y/o brother writes better than you. And he doesnt even HAVE ARMS

@𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗵𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗵𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗵𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗵 AW YOU LOOK SO CUTE
↳𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 THANKS LIV IMY SM

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿7 how does olivia know her??
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿8 she was in fear street w her
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿7 omg i miss the fs era sm

@𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮_𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗯𝗹𝗮𝘁𝘁 summer>>>>
↳𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 winter and autumn all the way

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿9 5th pic is too real

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿10 damn luke i didnt know you had it in you

@𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄𝖾𝗋.𝗌𝖼𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗅

● ○ ○

○ ● ○

○ ○ ●

𝘓𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘮𝘺𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘮𝘤𝘯𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 583,836 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

@𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿.𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹 snow and cookies

@𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 a man of many words
↳𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿.𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹 a woman of too many words (jk i could spend hours listening to u)

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿1 THE HEARTTTT

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿2 HIS REPLY TO HER COMMENT OMFG?????
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿3 MY DALKER HEART
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿4 ok i think we need a new ship name cause dalker??
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿5 dalker is perfect shush

@𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗵𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗷𝗲𝗳𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 you spend ONE DAY away from us and this is what happens
↳𝗱𝗮𝗽𝗵𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 leah i missed u pookie💔

@𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘇 i warned you kid
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿6 should we be wprried?😟

@𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶 this explains why you came back home so smiley and giggley
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿7 aryan as much as i wanna know more dont expose him like that
↳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿8 no no let the man speak

A/n

Word count: 2611

S2 of Alrawabi School for Girls was CRAZY Farah is literally me
Guys give me ideas and things u want to see
WINTER BREAK FINALLY HERE but it's only one week
I miraculously passed my Arabic exam how tf
Byeeee

-kenza

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 532 17
"Must be love on the Brain." Charlie Bushnell x fem oc
193K 5.2K 24
โ› :: ๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—–๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฆ โ‡๐Ÿซ โ” Walker always left a chocolate for Isabella on the set, that was his way of showing his affection. Isabella, clueless...
75.9K 1.1K 24
"Your love is a secret I'm hoping, dreaming, dying to keep" IN WHICH i write imagines about walker scobell <3