BTS Oneshots

liveyourlifepeople tarafından

𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 ~ 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢. ~𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗱'𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗻 𝗕𝘂𝘁... Daha Fazla

𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬
Tricked| JJK
Lover| KTH
Lover 2| KTH
Bloodline| KTH
Royal Betrayal| MYG
Royal Betrayal 2| MYG
Caught in a lie| PJM
Karma| KTH
No way out| JJK
Human mate| JJK
Royal Treaty| JJK
House of cards| PJM
Obsession| KTH
Made to Kill| KSJ
Criminal(s)| JJK

Trapped| KTH

1.9K 97 34
liveyourlifepeople tarafından

"Taehyung-g stop-p someone can see us."
You tried to utter this word without trying hard to moan.

But he didn't listen to you and pinned your hands above your head tightly and kept nibbling on your collarbone.
You sighed at the feeling and closed your eyes. You moan loudly when he bites your neck. He continued to do his artwork on your neck until he felt satisfied. He looked up at you with a satisfied face.

"Now he won't flirt with you."
He said to you.

"Oh, come on Tae! He is just a worker and he needs to be friendly with the customers and he is not flirting with me."
You stated that to him being fed up with his behavior.

You both are here to buy dresses and accessories for your upcoming engagement. But like always he caused a scene with the worker he is flirting with you but that poor man was doing his work.

"You don't know about this world honey it's dangerous."
He said while looking at you.

"Taehyung, let's go home."
You said and dragged him out of the men's restroom.

-

"Taehyung!"
You moaned out loud while he was hitting your spot continuously making you shudder in pleasure.

His hands are busy massaging your breasts and his mouth is on your neck marking his territory. Your hands are encircled around his neck and moaning in his ear making him do things faster.

"Taehyung, Faster!"
You demanded that making him hit your spot at a rapid rate.

His fingers traveled south and met with your bundle of nerves. You gasped loudly at the feeling closed your eyes and arched your neck.

"Am I making you see heaven, baby?'
He whispered in your ear.

But you are so deeply drowned in the pleasure that you can't concentrate on what he is saying.

He pinched your waist while his fingers were still doing their work on your core.

"I asked you something, babe."
He smirked at your messed-up figure.

"Am I making you see heaven?"
He asked you again.

"Yes, Tae. Yes!"
You whispered those words.

Soon you two reached your high and got tangled under the blanket in each other's arms.

You both were looking at the ceiling drowned in a comfortable silence.

"Yn?"
He called you making you see him.

"Mm?"

"Are you on your pills?"
He asked you.

"Yeah. Why?"
You said.

"Didn't I already tell you that I want to have a family with you?"
He said to you making you look at him in confusion.

"Taehyung, I've already told you I'm not ready for birth. It's too dangerous for me I have a long way to enjoy my life before becoming a mother."
You said at him being irritated at his words.

"Yn, it's been six years since we started to date in two days we are having our engagement yet you still don't want to start a family with me."
He raised his voice slightly at you.

"Why are you not understanding me? I'm still twenty-five Taehyung. It's dangerous to get pregnant at this age and I don't want to ruin my body figure. If you are that desperate for a child marry some other girl."
You shouted at him making him go mad at your words.

He got fed up with your words and got up from his bed put on his clothes and got out of the room before slamming the door shut.

You just closed your eyes being fed up with his behaviour.

You guys have been dating since college. You always know Taehyung is fond of kids and always wants to have kids of his own. But he did not understand your side.

He was the son of a billionaire while you were a middle-class girl. But that didn't stop you both from falling for each other. Now he is looking over his dad's company and he is the CEO.

You want to enjoy your life. Traveling, shopping, eating, and whatnot. You don't want to ruin your body figure because of pregnancy.

He is always talking about love and family but all you want is money to enjoy life.

-

You are cooking breakfast for you. Taehyung has not been in the house since yesterday night after he left the room in anger. You don't want to compromise with him now because you have always been the first one to adjust with him but not anymore. If he wants to talk he should apologize to you first.

You heard your phone tinged. You picked it up to see your friend Haeun calling you.

"Hey, Haeun!"

"Hey Yn! Doing what? I'm here at Rainfall Cafe wanna come here?"
She asked you.

"Nah! I'm not coming."

"Oh, ok then. I'm going to the nearby mall to get the newly launched Versace bag."
She said you widen your eyes.

"You are telling me this now?"
You shouted at her through the phone.

"OK bye. I'm going."
She said and cut the phone making you hissed at her.

You heard the main door unlocking and you looked to see Taehyung entering tiredly. He was carrying a paper bag in his hand. He kept it on the couch and looked at you who was sitting on the dining chair eating breakfast.

You looked down and continued to eat your breakfast ignoring him. You heard him sigh and saw him walking to the bedroom with your side eyes.
You finished eating your breakfast and washed the vessels. You turned to see him sitting on the dining chair waiting for breakfast after taking a bath. You got him breakfast on a plate placed it before him and tried to walk away but before you could he held your wrist. But still, you didn't look at him.

"Babe, I'm sorry."
He apologized to you but still, you were not looking at him.

He sighed and made you sit on his lap.
He caressed your cheeks and spoke softly.

"I'm sorry, Yn. I know I was pressuring you. I was only thinking about myself.
I'm sorry. Look, I even bought you a gift."
He said and took the paper bag which was kept near his leg.

You just took it from his hand and opened it. You looked at what was inside but your eyes doubled up its size looking at what was inside.

It's the newly launched Versace bag.

You looked at him who was smiling seeing your shocked face.

"Taehyung, how did you know I want this?"
You asked him still shocked.

"I know everything about you, baby."
He said and pecked your cheeks while you were still admiring the bag.

"Go and get ready let's go on a date."
He said again making you shocked because all you know is Kim Taehyung is a hardworking man who never had any enjoyment in his life and is talking about taking you on a date.

"Did you hit your head somewhere, Tae?"
You asked while checking his head for any injuries.

But he just smiled and shook his head.

"Just go and get ready we will be going on a date now."
He said while starting to eat his breakfast.

You just went to the room to get ready while admiring the bag. Of course, you have to flex it to your friends.
Having a billionaire boyfriend is a lucky charm!

-

Now you both are traveling in his car while he is driving. You have asked him multiple times where you are going but he is not opening his mouth.
So you gave up asking him.
You saw him pulling up the car sideways on a lonely highway. Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Taehyung, why are you stopping the car here?"
You asked him who was unbuckling the seat belt before getting down from the car.

He came to your side and opened the door.

"Come out, Yn."
He said giving you his hand you just have your hand and came out of the car. He pulled you to the center of the road.

"What are you doing, Taehyung?"
You asked him being fed up with his behavior. But you got startled by hearing a loud noise. You looked up to see where the noise came from but what you saw left you astonished.

The night sky was filled with colorful firecrackers. It was beautiful to see the night sky adorned by the crackers.You turned your head to look at Taehyung but another heart attack attacked you.

You looked to see Taehyung holding a ring in his hand smiling at you.

"Yn, I know I've already proposed to you but the fights happening between us are not making us happy for some days. We both were on the edge of falling apart. I don't want us to fall apart because of anger I want us to fall on each other in love."

"Will you marry me, Yn?"

He asked you while looking at you with his beautiful smile.

You nodded your head at him before saying,

"Yes, Tae. I'll marry you."

He slid that ring on your finger and you both kissed.

"I love you, Yn."

"I love you too, Tae."

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩?

-

It's been two months since he proposed to you again and since your engagement. You are noticing that Taehyung's behavior is getting weird.
Glaring at the men who are looking at you while you both are out, stopping you from dressing in a short dress, not allowing you to wear anything revealing, and always trying to beat if some man touches you by mistake.
He is being too bossy nowadays and too controlling.

You need to talk about this to him.

-

Currently, you are in the mall buying some makeup products for you and some dresses which are newly arrived now.

You are trying the best shade of lipstick for you with your friend, Haeun.

"How is this one?"
You asked her while showing your lips after you applied the lipstick.

"Nice, try this darker shade."
She picked another one for you.

You tried it too. You ended up liking both lipsticks and asked the worker to pack both.

You and Haeun are walking to the parking lot after buying everything you want.

"Yn?"
She called you.

"Yeah?"

"Are you ok?"
She asked you.

But you kept silent.

"What happened?"
She asked you.

You sighed at her.

"I want to break up with Taehyung."

"WHAT?!"
She shouted making you startled.

"Why?"
She again questioned you.

"He is too controlling nowadays. Always restricting me to do things.
Always beat up someone if they see me or touch me mistakenly. Not even letting me wear the dresses I like. He is too controlling."
You said to her.

"What do you mean by breaking up with him? Then you can't live the life you always wished for. Then you will be back to life where you have to do three part-time jobs a day. Just adjust with him. By the time he will change.
Maybe he was caring for you."
Haeun said making you deny it with her.

"No Haeun, you don't know he almost killed a man because he kept seeing me in the restaurant while I was with Taehyung.
He is becoming like someone I can't recognize. He is not the old Taehyung whom I fell in love with."
You said to her.

She just sighed at you.

"OK, do what feels right for you but remember I will always be there for you."
She said making you smile at her cheekily.

"Thank you, bestie~~"
You hugged her making her difficult to breathe.

"Fine, fine. Now leave me bitch."
She said rolling her eyes at your act.

-

Now you are standing outside his study room. Your heart was beating fast by thinking about the decision you took. You breathed out before knocking on the door and opening it.

You saw him sitting on the couch while typing something on the laptop.

"Taehyung!"
You called him making him look up at you.

"Yes, babe! Do you need anything?"
He asked you and closed his laptop before placing it on the couch.

"I wanna talk to you about something."
You muttered.

He got up from the couch and hugged you. He kissed your neck making you close your eyes.

"Tae, stop!"

But he was not listening.

"Taehyung, stop it."

Finally, he stopped and looked at you mad.

"Why?"

You breathed in before muttering the words.

"I think we can't be together, Tae."

You looked at his face which was getting hardened.

"What are you saying, Yn?"
His voice hardened.

"Tae, I think we should part ways. I don't want to marry you."

His grip tightened on your forearm.

"Do you know what you are saying?
After all these years, all these memories, all the love I gave you, Huh?"
He shouted making you close your eyes at his outburst.

"Taehyung, you are not the one whom I fell in love with. You are becoming more controlling. Always beating up everyone, you are becoming a psycho."
You shouted the last part at him.

"I just wanna end everything. I'm leaving now. You can do whatever you want."
You said and freed yourself from his grip and walked towards the door but stopped hearing him say,

"Then give me my money back."

You looked back at him to see him standing there looking at you with his straight face.

"What?"
You uttered.

"The money that you used to buy everything from your shoes to the makeup products you are using.
Give me my money back and you are free to go."

You can't believe what you are hearing.

"I'm leaving everything here. You can keep your money here."

"Then remove the dresses you are wearing now. It's also my money.
Even the inner you are wearing is my money."

You feel disgusted while hearing him say this. You can't believe how on earth you fell in love with him.
Everyone has a facade and Kim Taehyung's is the worst.

He came near you and stood before you looking at you.

"25 million dollars. You have used 25 million dollars of money in these past six years till today when you bought lipstick for yourself. Settle all this money then you can go."
He hissed at you.

25 million dollars, you can't even think. Even if you sell your whole body you can't settle this money. If you go out now there is no one for you. You don't even have a shelter. If you go out now you will be living in the streets. You can't even file a case. The police would be a favor to him. You can't be able to believe that he is so cheap. All the time he was buying everything because of love but no!
You are trapped now it's either do or die.

"How about this deal, Yn? Let's forget what happened just now. Our marriage will be on the fixed date as it was. Let's get married and live happily with no settlements. Are you in for this? I will also buy you everything that you wish for. You can have thousands of dresses but all you have to do is marry me.
Then we will have the cute little family I've always wished for."

"You are so cheap, Taehyung.
So fake. So disgusting."
You whispered these words at him.

He hugged and whispered in your ears.
"𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁!"

His hands moved to your belly and he rubbed it softly.

"I hope my baby is good inside."
He said and you widened your eyes at his statement.

You looked at him.

"What are you saying?"

"Aww, you don't know?
Well, you are three weeks pregnant, hon."
He said making you feel dizzy.

"What do you mean by that?"

You clearly remember taking pills after each intercourse. Then how?

"I know what you are thinking now the pills are not the ones you are thinking they are vitamin pills which I replaced with those. You thought I'd let you go just like that? Huh - huh!
Never in your dreams. Remember last week when you felt nauseous and sick at the time also I called my friend who's a doctor to our house, right?
He gave me the reports two days before and surprise, my fiance is pregnant. I thought of telling you by giving you a small party and many gifts tomorrow but you ruined it all.
Well, don't worry we still can celebrate."
He said and your tears finally flowed down your cheeks.

𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧!

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐲!

~~The End~~

Requested by Guessme123456

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

69.1K 4.8K 20
"ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴠᴏɪᴅ ᴍᴇ?" ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ 'ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ɪᴅᴏʟ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ' ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ!!! ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ...
1.5K 41 8
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 <𝟑
2.7K 190 23
ʏ/ɴ, ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ғɪxᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ "ᴋɪᴍ ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ ᴀs ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴀs ʀᴍ". ᴏɴ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪᴅᴇ sʜᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʙsᴇ...
346K 12.7K 39
A crazy aggressive killer with nasty desires wants you to become his property...?