JOURNEY OF LOVE (COMPLETED)

By NiranjanaNepol

I have already tried the REINCARNATION story but I was not satisfied. So, I would like to give it a try again... More

1 Who is she?
2 Indhu Or Khushi?
3 Arjun
4 Arnav Singh Raizada
5 Khushi's Action
6 Recommendation...
7 Reached
8 Telugu Friend
9 Capability
10 Confidence
11 Task
12 Ploy
13 Regret
14 Accepted Advice
15 Jealous
16 Out of Hand
17 Mess
18 Mastermind
19 About Khushi
20 Action... Reaction...
21 Raizada Mansion
22 The Coat
23 Change of Events
24 Perplexed Arnav
25 Khushi is in Anxiety
26 Terrible Truth
27 Many Events
28 Without Sense
29 Furious Arnav
30 Resignation
31 Who was he?
32 Conclusion
33 Khushi's Declaration
34 Remnants of the Past
35 Similarities
36 Never Ending Love Story
37 Decision
38 Shashi's Stand
39 Brother and Sister
40 Arjun and Arnav
41 Pradeep
42 Threat
43 Fathers
44 friends...
45 Guts
46 Arjun Simha Rayudu
47 Furious Arnav
48 Feelings
49 Decision
50 Doubt
51 Change of plan
52 After the wedding
53 Awaited moment
54 Change of Heart
55 Unexpected End
56 Last Part

Epilogue

1K 98 14
By NiranjanaNepol

Epilogue

Farida opened the door, heard a calling bell sound, and got stuck, seeing Arjun and Indhu in front of her.

"Indhu..." she hugged Khushi emotionally.

Khushi reciprocated the hug with a smile. Breaking the hug, Farida smiled at her.

"How are you Indhu?"

"I'm fine and got my Arjun in this birth"

Farida smiled at Arnav and said,

"Your love is so true. That's why it conquered across births"

"Who is that, Farida?" Came from inside the house. It was Parveen, Farida's mother.

"Ammi, come and see, who is here"

Wearing her specs, Parveen came out and stood dropping her jaw.

"Indhu... Arjun..." She came to them and hugged them together.

"My children... Allah showed you to me before I die. He fulfilled my wish" she said emotionally making them emotional.

Arnav and Khushi looked at each other and smiled.

"Come in"

Parveen took them inside, clutching their hands. She made them sit on the couch.

"Switch the fan on" she ordered.

Farida switched the fan on.

"Where is Aadhil?" Arnav asked.

"Bhai is sleeping," Farida said.

"Still? It's 9 o'clock" Arnav looked at his watch.

"He did night duty... he came home early in the morning only"

"Ok, let him sleep. We will meet him later"

"No way...! He will kill us," Farida walked to his room.

Within a few seconds, Farida came with Aashil. He rushed out and hugged Arnav happily.

"Pradeep died," he said cheerfully.

"We knew"

Breaking the hug, Aadhil looked at him frowning.

"How do you know? Do you have an informer in Hyderabad?"

"Bhai, he died in Delhi. I think that must be the reason for them to know about his death"

"He died... only to save us"

"Whaaaat?" Escaped from all of them with shock.

Arnav nodded yes and told them about the happenings in Delhi.

"I can't believe this" Said Aadhil.

"Haan, did he really do that?" Farida asked.

"Don't you guys know about his daughter?"

"We knew his daughter died but we didn't know she died in a fire accident because it happened when he was in Singapore."

"Oh..."

"See, this is what is called fate... he killed two innocent souls for no reason and God punished him through his daughter," Parveen said.

"Mmm... as I said, I was unable to invite you to our wedding as it happened unexpectedly. So, we are here to invite you all to our reception party. You guys should come" Arnav gave them an invitation.

"We will surely come and will be sitting in the first row," Parveen said.

"What's your program in Hyderabad?" Aadhil asked.

"We are going to Birla Mandir and Golkonda" Said Arnav.

"Oh... recreating the old memories?"

"Kind of..." Arnav laughed.

"Bhai, are not you going to meet your parents?" Farida asked.

"Our Parents?" Arnav looked at Khushi.

"How could we go to their place? What if they create a scene?" Khushi asked.

"You guys won't believe if I say something... Indhu's brother's daughter and Arjun's brother's son are getting engaged today"

"Whaaaat? Really?" Khushi asked.

"Yes, it's taking place in an Ammoru Temple(Devi Maiya)"

Arnav thought something.

"Why not we got to the temple at the time of the engagement?" he asked.

"Why are you taking a risk, Arnav?" Khushi asked.

"There is nothing called risk because they are none to us in this birth... especially to me but you may feel emotional to see your parents as you can remember everything..." he teased.

Khushi glared at him.

"I can remember everything. That's why I can't forgive them" she said heated up.

"Relax... don't take it seriously. Let's see them, Khushi, it will be fun" Arnav said.

"I will take you to the temple but I won't enter the lane," Aadhil said.

"Why Bhai? Are they still upset with you for being helpful to us?" Khushi asked.

"If they see me with you, they will understand you got your previous birth's memory back"

"He is right. You just show us the temple, Aadhil. By the way, Khushi, could you go to your house without Aadhil's guidance?"

"No way... Hyderabad has changed a lot in the twenty-nine years. Everything seems new to me"

"Yeah, she is right... she could not find her house," Farida said.

"We will go to the engagement in the evening. Now, we will go to Birla Mandir. Ok?"

Khushi nodded ok.

"Give me five minutes. I will come after taking a bath" Aadhil said.

"No. you take rest. Finding Birla Mandhir will not be a big deal. We will go with the help of Google" Aranv said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah..."

Arnav and Khushi went to Birla Mandir. Khushi felt Goosebumps when she stepped into the temple. She could not help but recall her old memories with Arjun. There was enough crowd in the temple unlike before. Arnav and Khushi prayed for their smooth future. The pandit of the temple came with the harthi plate. He extended his hand to give them vermillion but stopped, getting horrified. He was the same pandit, Venkatrachalapthy. He was stunned to see Arjun and Indhu in the temple who were burnt alive twenty-nine years ago. Khushi could not recognize him as he became old.

"Indhu... Arjun..." he murmured.

Khushi looked at him sharply. Her eyes widened.

"Venkatachalapathy Garu...?" She asked which made him shock.

"Could you recognize me?"

Khushi nodded yes. He looked at Arnav questioningly. Khushi told him in Hindi.

"I can't recognize..." Arnav said.

"I can't believe this. You guys are together..."

"We are married," Khushi said.

"I don't know what to say...! One minute..." he rushed inside and came with two garlands.

He gave them to them.

"Please exchange it..."

Arnav and Khushi exchanged the garlands with pleasure.

"Long live..." he applied vermillion on Arnav's forehead and gestured for him to keep it on Khushi's forehead.

Taking a pinch of vermillion, Arnav applied it to her partition. Khushi became emotional again. She so wanted to get her partition filled by Arjun after their wedding.

They took Venkatachalapathy's leave who was still in disbelief.

After having biriyani in Aadhil's house, Arnav and Khushi chitchatted with them and got ready to go to the engagement. As their plan, Aadhil guided them to the temple. He waited at the nearby bus stand sending them.

Arnav and Khushi casually went to the temple not showing curiosity. They saw their families exchanging the sacred plates.

"Everyone is here" Khushi whispered.

"Do they know Hindi?"

"Little bit, I suppose"

Arnav intentionally coughed. People looked at him and were shocked to the core. Their parents even forgot to blink. Arjun's mother was frozen. Her eyes poured non-stop. In no time, she rushed to Arnav and hugged him.

"Arjun..." was the only word that came from her mouth.

Arnav didn't know what to do, and how to react...! Khushi became emotional. Arnav pressed her hand gesturing her not to. He just wanted them to know that they took rebirth and got married. After all, they were the ones who gave importance to money over their son's happiness. He looked at his father and asked,

"What happened to her?"

He came to his wife and pulled her from Arnav.

"Laxmi, he is not our Arjun."

Laxmi became furious.

"Are you blind? Can't you see our Arjun is standing in front of us?"

"Our Arjun died," His father said.

"They died twenty-nine years ago. It seems they took rebirth. See, Indhu is also with him"

She looked at a woman who became immovable.

"What are you looking at? She is your daughter Indhu"

Arnav looked at Khushi as he could not understand Telugu. She gestured to him something and then he understood the woman was Indhu's mother.

"Indhu..."

"What's happening here? Who are you guys? Why are you addressing us Indhu and Arjun?" Khushi asked in Hindi making Arnav wonder. He thought Khushi might melt to see them.

"Please, don't mistake us. Our children died in a fire accident twenty-nine years ago. They resemble you. You guys are looking exactly like our children" Arjun's father said in a crude Hindi.

"Unbelievable... is not it, Khushi?" Arnav asked.

Khushi nodded yes.

"come on, let's pray"

Circling Khushi's shoulders, Arnav walked to the shrine. Leaving the engagement customs behind, all the people were looking at them awestruck. They could not believe Arjun and Indhu were in front of them as husband and wife.

They worshiped God and sat in the temple mandap. They knew everyone was looking at them only. Without minding about them, Arnav kept vermillion on Khushi's partition and adjusted it perfectly. Khushi smiled at him.

"I can't believe this"

"Yes, Arjun and Indhu are back"

"They took rebirth it seems"

"Yes, they would have thought of taking rebirth again to marry one another at the time of their death"

"Yes, their love should have been true. That's why their wish of marrying one another came true in this birth"

People talked openly and it was audible to Arnav and Khushi. Khushi translated them to Arnav.

"I think it's enough" he chuckled.

Khushi nodded yes.

"Shall we go?"

"Yup"

They stood up and walked. Every eye followed them. Arnav and Khushi came out and laughed.

"How did you feel?" Arnav asked

"So awesome... I felt like I won the whole world" Khushi said with excitement.

"That's why I brought you here. See, those who had been the hindrance to our love in the previous life stood speechlessly. The real victory of life is, showing our victory to the ones who wanted to defeat us"

Khushi nodded yes smilingly with the pride of getting her Arjun back with the same enthusiasm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 14.1K 88
This is my first ever SUPERNATURAL story. I just am giving it a try as my readers wanted it. Please ignore it if it is not up to your expectations.
8.6K 684 9
This is my slightly different take on how Arnav and Kushi's life turned around after their forced marriage. There is no question if they love each ot...
22.2K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
79.7K 3.2K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...