Your Life at Raimon! ||Inazum...

Door InazumaAesthetic

A girl (y/n) Afuro, younger sister of Aphrodi, goes to Raimon, so she can play soccer with the team and becom... Meer

⭐Info about you⭐
⭐Chapter 1: First day at Raimon⭐
⭐Chapter 2: A New Threat to Soccer ⭐
⭐Chapter 3: Practice at New Lighting Training Centre⭐
⭐Chapter 4: A New Challenge⭐
⭐Chapter 4.5: A New Challenge [Part 2]⭐
⭐Chapter 5: A Visit to Hospital⭐

⭐Chapter 6: A Strange Box⭐

57 2 0
Door InazumaAesthetic

You went home after visiting your parents. Your brother wasn't home yet so you went into your room to take a fresh bath. You changed into your outfits which was a pink sleeveless shirt with a white short skirt, black stocking and a blue shoes. 

You went downstairs, and start to make dinner for your brother. He really loved your cooking. (Sorry if you don't cook but pretend you do in this story)

 After sometime, your brother return from his office where he works. You both ate dinner together. 

"So you visit mum and dad at the hospital, today." He asked you. You nod. 

"Well, they're same as always." You said looking down. He sighed. 

"Don't worry, [n/n] I'm always with you and I'm sure they'll wake up soon." He said. After you finished.

"I'm going to my room." You said. 

"Okay then I'll wash the dishes." He said as you put your plates in the sink and went upstairs. 

You laid on your bed thinking about your parents, you remembered that you made an beautiful album with your parents, you and your nii-san. You got up and start looking for it. 

"Where could it be?" You asked yourself as you looked for it in the shelf. 

"Maybe in the basement." You said as you went to your basement. You mostly kept some important things in the basement. 

You were looking for it in the big box. You saw an album and you smiled and picked it up. 

"There you are." You said hugging the book and about to leave but something stopped you.

A voice.

"Come to me, come to me." 

The voice said and it looked like a voice of a woman. You stopped. 

"Whose there?" You asked no one in particular.

The voice didn't response. 

"Must have been my imagination." You said as you were about to leave. Suddenly you saw something glowing. You saw it in the corner.

It was a Strange box.

"That's strange, I never say it before." You said as you put the book on the table nearby and about to open the box. 

"[Y/n] where are you?" You heard and voice causing you to jumped up in fear. You sighed as you remembered the voice belong to your brother. You picked the album and ran out of the basement. 

"Yes nii-san." You said. 

"I'm going to the night club with my friend Suzuno and Nagumo." You gasped happily.

"Fuu-nii and Haru-nii are here?!" You asked happily. He nod and you both went to the living room.

"Hello there young Aphrodi!" The coldest yet hottest boy in the planet, Suzuno said. 

"How are you?" Nagumo asked as you hugged both of them. 

"I'm good." You said as Aphrodi sat on the sofa. 

"Say nii-san, can I go to the club with you?" You asked. 

"No [N/n], you're still young and btw you have school tomorrow so go to the bed early." He said. 

"Okay, have fun, you guys." You said as you left the living room.

"Good night, [n/n]."

You heard Fuu-nii and Haru-nii yelled from the living room and then you heard the argument. 

They'll never grow up,

You thought as you chuckled to yourself. You looked at the basement.

"What was that box? What was in it? Did nii-san knows about it?"

You thought looking at the basement. You yawn. 

i'Il check it out tomorrow,

You went to your room and after changing into your pj, you looked at the album. The pictures of all of you. You looked at your brother's baby formed sleeping in the hospital bed. You laughed a bit. 

He looked so Kawaii.(cute!), Where is my picture when I was a baby in the hospital?

You shrugged it off and put it inside your drawer at the side table. You turn off the light and soon fell asleep. 

~Next Morning~

You changed into your (f/c) skirt with white blouse and same color bow as the skirt. You brushed your (h/l) (h/c) and put a blue ribbon in it. (I changed the ribbon instead of the hat) You never never took it off cause your mother gave it to you.

Flashback,

You were playing with a soccer ball with your best and first childhood friend, Ryo. (The boy in the pic is Ryo and girl is you.)

Your mom sitting on a bench.

"Mommy did you see? I made my first goal." You said happily as your mother chuckled. She kissed your forehead and took of her blue ribbon. 

"Here take it, and never took it off a gift from me to you." You took the ribbon and happily stared at it. Your mom took it from you and put it on your hair. 

"There."

"Beautiful."

"It look really good on you." Ryo said smiling and you smiled back at  him and continue playing with him. 

Flashback end,

You smiled at yourself in the mirror before taking your bag and left the home. 

"Raimon, here I come." You yelled. As you were going you were thinking of old time, when you and Ryo were trying to do your hissatsu technique. You were eight. 

Flashback,

"Alright [n/n] you can do this. Come on and you too Ryo." Eighteen years old Aphrodi said to you and your best friend.

Suddenly six angel wings appeared on your back. "God knows." You finally learn your brother's technique god knows and you were really happy. 

"Did you see that, nii-san, I did it." You said happily. 

"Yatta! (I did it!)" You yelled bumping your fist in the air. You ran to Ryo who was shocked and looking down disappointed. 

"Ryo what's the matter? Aren't you happy for me?" You asked. 

"I am." He reply still looking down. 

"I still didn't get it. I'm not as good as you." He said. 

"Don't say that, I'm sure you'll be able to do it." You said. 

"I know I can't, I don't have a brother like him." He said pointing at Aphrodi. His big brother was Aphrodi's friend in Zeus Jr high. (No not Hera or anyone else.) He died a year ago. 

"Don't say that, Nii-san is also your brother." You said try to make him feel better. 

"No! He's your brother not mine. He only cared about you and not me." He snapped at you and step back. 

"Ryo..." 

"Your soccer is strong and mine is weak and that's the truth." He turned around. 

"Ryo..." 

Aphrodi came toward you seeing you down. "What's wrong, [n/n]?" You didn't answer. 

Next morning, you find out that someone take Ryo overseas so he can study soccer more and become stronger player. You were sad and happy at the same. You made a present for him. So you can have it to him when he came to you to say goodbye. But he never came, you waited and waited and he never came.

"Ryo..."

'He left me because I was stronger than him?' You thought.

"RYO!!!!" You yelled for your friend.

Flashback End,

You looked down and sighed. I still don't believe that my first friend left me. I wonder if I ever get to meet him. 

"Ryo..." You whispered as you bump into someone and you both fell down. 

"Oops sorry." You looked at the person. "No way! Kariya?"

"[Y/n]?!" He said as he got up. "You really need to watch where you going." 

"Sorry I was just spacing out." You said. 

"Thinking about yesterday." He asked, you looked at him. You totally forgot about it. 

"Um yeah." You lied. 

"I see." He looked at his watch. "Let's go now or else we're gonna be late." You ran and you thought Kariya was right behind you. But he wasn't. 

"Where did he go?" You looked around. "Am I that fast?" Suddenly you heard a boo voice.

"BOO!" Kariya yelled into your ear and you fell due to fear. You looked and saw Kariya laughing his butt off. 

'I should have known that he's up to something, that little brat'

You thought as you got up, glaring at him. You ran away fast leaving him behind. 

"Hey wait,  it was just a prank no need to be so cocky about it." He said catching up with you. 

"Well fyi (for your information), I'm not cocky or mad about it." You said. 

"But it looks like you are." He said. You ran again.

"No I'm not." You yelled at him as you reach the school. 

"Ta da, I won." You said as Kariya also reached while panting. 

"Hey no fair, you didn't even tell me." He said. 

"Whatever teal boy, I won." You said crossing your arms. 

"Fine, it's not like I have any other choice." He sighed giving up. So you and him both went to your classroom. 

___________________

Me: Wow! This one is the longest of all. Did you like?

Kariya: Well this one is a little bit fine at the end. And that prank was awesome. *Laughing*

Reader: *glare at him*

Kariya: *stop laughing* Ah I mean, nevermind. 

Me: *Poker face* 😑

Kurama: KARIYA! WHY THE HELL DID YOU PUT A SNAKE IN MY BAG?! 

Kariya: but I didn't. 

Kurama: *Chase after Kariya* Come back here.

Kariya: I swear I didn't do it. * Both ran away.*

Me: *laugh Scotty styled* Actually it was me. Poor Kariya! Anyway Hope you like this chapter. See you in next chappie. Until then. 

Stay Awesome and beautiful!

Bye Minna-san! 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

365K 21.8K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 61.4K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
863K 53K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
550K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...