๐๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐˜ | hazbin hotel x...

By overwhelmed_fool

๐“‚ƒ๐“ˆ’โŸกใƒปhazbin hotel x reader โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐”๐‘๐„, ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐๐”๐‘๐„ โ†ช as... More

๐ŸŽ | ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ | ๐๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘ | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ’ | ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ“ | ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐
๐Ÿ” | ๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ• | ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ญ
๐Ÿ– | ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ— | ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž

๐Ÿ | ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ

16.2K 644 700
By overwhelmed_fool

"Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, we are so happy to have you here!"

The blonde greeted the angel excitedly with a huge smile on her face, a smile that seemed to calm the latter down as she reciprocated the gesture. Holding the blond girl's hands and giving her a kind smile of her own.

"Yes! It's so nice to finally meet you, you must be Charlie." The dove, who previously flew away scared of the sudden movements, landed back on the angel's shoulder as Charlie watched it with dilated pupils.

"You should meet the rest! Come inside!" Charlie grabbed the angel's bags and pulled them inside as the angel followed.

[Y.N] quickly glossed over the interior and soon looked at all the different figures standing in the middle of the room, surrounding a table that had tons of food on it. She also noticed a banner with the words "Welcome to Hell!" painted over them with poor handwriting, a few doodles surrounding the words. Even though the sentence would normally be viewed as something negative, her heart got warm thinking of how they put in some effort to make her feel welcome.

"These are our guests, Angel Dust and Sir Pentious." The angel's eyes landed on the former, a skinny fellow with a pale complexion and a flirty look on his face. The latter was eyeing the angel with a very excited smile on his face, his snake-like tail coiled up.

"Hi sugar-tits, are you a fan of my work or is that forbidden up there?" Angel Dust's voice was a high one, and as he spoke he leaned on the food counter, showing off his fluffy chest.

"What an enchanting name you have! Angel Dust, hm? That sounds very... magical." The short angel spoke with enthusiasm, already taking a liking to the spider-like fellow because of his name, absolutely clueless to it having a relation to drugs, namely PCP. "I'm not very familiar with your work but I'm sure it's as lovely as your name."

Angel Dust raised his eyebrow and looked to his left, sharing a playful smile with another person with cat-like features. Sir Pentious on the other hand, stood still, waving at the angel who waved back enthusiastically, assuming that he was just shy. Once she waved back, his eyes widened and his smile got bigger.

"This is Vaggie, my girlfriend." She said, pointing at a gray toned female, who looked awfully familiar. "And our staff, Niffty, our housekeeper and Husk, our bartender." The blonde finished, pointing at a tiny female who immediately ran up to the angel, startling her a little.

"Finally, a decent female." The little one laughed hysterically, earning an awkward chuckle from [Y.N]. Niffty circled the angel, causing her to bring her wings closer together. "You're so clean!" 

"Thank you, Niffty." She smiled and then looked over towards the cat bartender, who was sipping on some cheap booze, he rose his bottle up to her, a gesture the angel assumed was friendly.

The princess of Hell quickly appeared in front of [Y.N] again. "Oh man, you must be hungry, or thirsty, or super tired! Let me show you to your room."

"Oh, thank you, I'm actually quite-" The angel got cut off by the sudden appearance of a demon she has not seen before, red smoke with green static engulfing the two of them.

He pulled the angel in by her hand, shaking it. The quick movement and the feeling of his harsh hand against her soft palm startled the girl, but she didn't show it. "Angel! The name is Alastor, it is a pleasure to be meeting you, quite a pleasure!" He spoke fast, his voice like one you would hear from a radio broadcast. His hold on the angel's hand lingered as he eyed her up and down.

"Lovely to meet you as well, Alastor!" She smiled, putting her second hand on top of his, shaking it again. "You can call me [Y.N], I'm so happy to get to know all of you." She looked behind Alastor to smile at all the other people that got introduced but Alastor seemed to take a step in that direction, forcing her eyes onto him.

"Why don't I help you settle in, angel, those bags look very heavy." He let go of the angel's hand to wave his cane around, a shadow surrounded the suitcases and they started floating in the direction of the stairs, where the rooms where located.

"Oh, that would be lovely! You're too kind." The angel's wings fluttered gently as her smile grew.

Everyone in the hotel has given her a warm welcome so far, especially Alastor, he left quite an impression on the young angel. Charlie tried to stop the two from walking towards the room but Alastor was too fast, holding the angel by the waist to lead her to their destination.

His gaze fell upon the shorter one's wings, eyeing them with a hunger that went unnoticed by the girl. As they got to the room, one of Alastor's hands reached to touch the girl's wings, but instinctively, they twitched away before he could feel them, leaving the demon quite disappointed.

But as the angel turned around with a smile to face Alastor, he looked back at her with an innocent look in his eye, smiling right back. "Thank you for helping me out, I'll make sure to pay you back somehow." She spoke, her gentle, melodic voice contrasting his static and fast paced tone.

"Oh, no! It was no bother at all, do not worry your pretty little head about it." He pat the girl's head, and as his hand dropped down he tried to get another touch of her wings, but again, they seemed to have some type of hyper-sense as they twitched away from his touch. "Charlie mentioned that she would like to throw a party later for you to get comfortable with everybody, would you like me to accompany you?"

The angel thought for a second. "That is a very kind offer, but I'd like to become close to everyone here! Sticking to one person might make the others feel excluded and I would hate it if I made anyone feel that way."

"As you wish, angel." The radio demon spoke slowly, turning into a shadow that soon disappeared completely into the ground. [Y.N] decided to ignore it as she walked into her room.

The interior was pretty tacky, a round bed with a tiny dresser with a broken light, a closet that missed a doorknob to open it, and so on. It certainly wasn't the best hotel she ever stayed at but she could argue that it did have character.

"They wouldn't mind if I renovated a tiny bit." She said to herself and with the wave of her hand the room changed, a new bed with a bigger vanity table and a bigger closet appeared in place of the older ones. Her suitcases seemed to unzip themselves and the items inside flew into their respective places, clothes into the wardrobe, beauty products on the vanity table. 

Everything was neatly organized and the angel sat on her bed, pulling out her phone. After fiddling with it for a bit, she realized that she couldn't get any signal down here, probably because the phone was designed to be used in Heaven. [Y.N] made a mental note that she should buy herself a new one and her gaze fell upon the little dove that was gifted to her by Adam.

"What should I name you?" She asked out loud, but just to herself, as the dove tilted its head to the side.

Meanwhile, the other two residents, Sir Pentious and Angel Dust were sitting by the bar, making idle chit chat with the bartender while sipping on their drinks. Angel Dust drinking a sort of martini while Sir Pentious sipped on some apple juice.

"I guess the thing Charlie said about Heaven was true, y'know, how everyone up there is hot." The pornstar noted out loud, earning a low chuckle from Husk.

"Don't tell me you'll try to fuck the angel." He popped the cap off another beer. "You're supposed to show her how good and innocent, and... not sex obsessed you are." The two shared a laugh while the bartender's gaze fell upon Sir Pentious, who was staring at his apple juice, playing with a straw. "Hey, Pen, you've been awfully quiet, what's on your mind?"

"The angel, she's... quite pretty, isn't she?" The snake demon lifted his head up, revealing a small tint of blush covering his cheeks.

The other two shared a look and then laughed hysterically, slamming their drinks on the bar counter. But after calming down they both saw Pentious' face, still serious and Angel spoke up again. A sudden idea coming into his mind.

"You wanna have a competition to see who can get her into bed first? I won't try anything with her, obviously, but I still think I have a pretty good chance." The pornstar asked playfully, tilting his head to see the other's reaction.

Pen's face lit up, a sudden determination filled his eyes. "I suppose a friendly competition would be pretty fun. Would you like to bet on something?" He extended his hand out to shake Angel's, but Husk interrupted.

"If you guys wanna bet on shit, I'm in too." The cat bartender spoke up, his love for gambling practically forcing him to take the risk and join their game.

Sir Pentious chuckled, a playful smirk on his face. "You're on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 888 23
Blood splatters make you look absolutely Devine โœฆโ€ขยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทโ€ขโœฆโ€ขยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทโ€ขโœฆ You are Husks niece to everyone's surprise. Ever...
118K 4.1K 22
๐“‚ƒ๐“ˆ’โŸกใƒปhusk x reader โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„๐‘, ๐๐€๐๐˜ โ†ช a sinner sent down to hell after a horrible death, just trying to make en...
215K 6.5K 26
You woke up in an unknown hotel room, not knowing where you were ...little did you know you actually have been living there for a few years and, most...
22K 462 7
Y/N was once one of the most powerful overlords in hell, being around the Radio Demon's level. But, ever since he made a stupid decision of making a...