Hey , brown girl (season 2)

By authorr-beee

Thank you for showing interest in this story. Before you proceed, please ensure you have completed season one... More

About this book โฃ๏ธ
Gone ~!
Decision ๐Ÿฅ€
he is happy
evening ๐Ÿ€
never let her go <3
choose ๐Ÿ‘€ ?
prom ๐Ÿฉถ๐Ÿฉถ
prom -2 ๐Ÿฉถ๐Ÿฉถ
Talk ?
๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ
Talking with bts ๐Ÿ’œ ep : 1
practice ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ซ
truth reviled...๐Ÿฅ€
tell me what happened ๐Ÿฅ€
File
Shoulder To Cry ๐Ÿƒ
Truth.!
Suprise?;)
Dating?
Ferris Wheel ๐ŸŽก๐ŸŽ€
Wallpaper ๐Ÿ’œ
Forced ๐ŸŒ˜
Envy ๐Ÿฅ€
Incomplete Story Of Ours ๐Ÿฅ€
On Purpose?
Promise ๐Ÿคž
Dork๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŒŸEnd๐ŸŒŸ

My Fault

169 16 25
By authorr-beee

I can hear Jin's heart beating fast as he pushes me closer to his chest hugging me tight.

Jin: shhh, it's okay aditi

He kissed my head caressing my back.

Jin: I won't let you get hurt over again.

He buried his face into my neck, his breath tickled my skin as a sob left my lips. His actions were pessimistic but I was too hurt to put my finger on it.
.
.
.

A hard punch landed on my face as I was brought back to the present, at last, I was standing in the boxing ring representing my school. As the punch landed on my face once again I could hear jungkook yell in the background, he was panicked.

Jungkook: ADITI!!! DEFEND!!!

I cracked my neck taking my position, the girl in my opponent swung her arm to feed me with her punch once again but before she could touch me, I punched her gut hard making her kneel on her knees coughing. A white towel came flying into the ring, and the coach of the opponent declared their defeat. (it is the way used by coaches when they see their player/student struggling, to declare their defeat ) I knocked her down. The bell rang declaring my victory. Cheering from the crowd filled the hall as I was declared the winner of the championship.  Jungkook engulfed me in a tight breathtaking hug as soon as I stepped out of the ring.

Jungkook: you did it!!! You did it

I chuckled and hugged him back.

Jungkook: I'm so proud of you aditi.

Me: thank you jungkook.

My smile slowly defunct, I was so disturbed by yesterday's incident that I lost all my hopes that I could win today. But we can that that all my hard work paid off. 

Jungkook: come on let's go change.

He broke the hug and led our way towards the changing room. As all about yesterday, Jin dropped me home after stuffing my face with lots of yummy food, he treated me to a gallon of chocolate ice cream and we ate it while watching a comedy movie at my place, he stayed till 11 pm and departed after making sure I was happy and not crying my heart out. I was expecting him to ask me questions about the situation. But he didn't. Throughout the night a query was flying through my mind, why? Why didn't Jin question me? Did he by any chance have an idea about my past with suga? Did suga tell them about it? How many of them know about it then? I slowly walked out of the changing room, my eyes were searching for jungkook and I found him sitting on the bleachers with my trophy and gold medal in his hands. His eyes beamed as he caressed the shiny metal gently with his long fingers, making me smile. Should I ask jungkook that by any chance he knows about my past? No no no!! It's a bad idea! If he didn't have any presumption about it I'm sure he would pick a fight with suga causing a scene leading to us becoming a hot gossip among the people who had no idea about it.

Jungkook: there you are.

He walked towards me, smiling big.

Jungkook: ready to go? I'm excited to surprise our group with your trophy.

He giggled, and I smiled and nodded. With that, we drove off.

We hiked towards our hanging out spot (A/n: bench under the big tree in the playground on their school campus) I caught a glimpse of everyone sitting at our regular place, and a smile crept on my lips as I practically ran in their direction followed by jungkook.

Jennie: ohh aditis here!

Nayeon: how was your match??? Did you win?

Eunwo: winning is not important, first of all, tell me you are not hurt right?

I nodded with a smile.

Jhope: always remember that if you win or lose, we are always so proud of you aditi.

Jimin: yess!! Always.

Taehyung: forever!

Me: aww thank you so much, guys.

Jungkook: are you ready to hear about the result??

Jin: yeah

Nayeon: yess, please?!

Jennie: come on spill the tea already!

Jungkook laughed and slowly revealed my trophy which he was hiding behind his back all this time. A big gasp left everyone's lips as they cheered and screamed in excitement hugging me tightly. I laughed out loud as they all group hugged me, making me lose my balance and fall back down taking them all with me hehe!

After some time the excitement died down and we sat down to relax, regaining all the energy back. Suga and Rose were nowhere to be seen, I was reviled as well as disappointed, I wanted to inform suga about my victory but I always forgot that he was not mine anymore.

Rose: guys!!!

Rose's voice echoed, and I snapped my head in their direction, to see them walking in our direction, Rose looked happier than ever but on the other hand, suga looked nervous,  panicked and devastated. I frowned, did something happen? I know he's always grumpy but this time it felt.... It felt different.

Taehyung: hey love birds! Where were you all this time?

Rose: oh we were busy, with the surprise.

Surprise.?

Eunwoo: surprise? What kind of surprise?

Rose let suga's hand go and jumped in excitement. I can feel there's something wrong, I can feel it in my gut. I peeked in suga's direction and our eyes met, but he broke the contact with guilt clearly visible in his eyes. Like he was ashamed and scared to look me in the eyes.

Rose: are you guys ready for the surprise??

She exclaimed, partially removing her bag from her left shoulder, but it was still hugging her right shoulder, giving her access to dig into her pretty pink bag. I felt someone's hand on mine, and I turned my head in their direction to find Jin by my side holding my hand tight, and giving me support. I unintentionally smiled at his gesture.

Rose: tadddaaa!!

She pulled out a pretty card from her bag and handed it to me.

My blood ran cold in my system, and I spun my head in the direction of suga he shifted his eyes away from mine letting out a big sigh. Others peeked into the card and cheered out loud causing a commotion, but all I could hear was my fast heartbeat, and all I could see was suga who was avoiding my eyes. So this is it I see, jin's grip on my hand tightened which pulled me out of my trans, I cleared my throat and smiled big, approaching suga and Rose, she glimpsed at me with a blush all over her face cause of all the attention and teasing. I hugged her tight, shutting my eyes so I could avoid eye contact with suga who was right beside her. I broke the hug and beamed at them both.

Me: congratulations both, I'm so happy for you.

I said controlling my tears. Rose hugged me unexpectedly, slowly whispering into my ears.

Rose: are you really happy aditi?

She questioned, I was taken off guard she gently caressed my back and her voice seemed sad. I unhurriedly hugged her back resting my chin on her shoulder as I nodded.

Me: yes bestie.

Rose: I don't know, I feel so sorry. Like I'm stealing candy from a toddler. Will you ever be able to forgive me?

WHAT!!!???? 

Me: h-huh?

She broke the hug and shook her head negatively, brushing the topic off as she got engulfed by our overly excited friends. I am feeling so restless, this implies all this time she knew about us. I licked my lips in nervousness. I darted at suga smiling as I walked towards him.

Me: hey.

He just examined me without emitting a single phrase.

Me: I'm so happy for you two. I hope your love lasts forever. 

I smiled, he glimpsed at me humiliated and scoffed out loud gaining everyone's attention.

Suga: how can you be so fake huh??

He let out rudely, my eyes widened in surprise. Pin-drop science filled the area as everyone was processing his tone.

Me: what? What do you mean fake?

He scoffed once again.

Suga: are you really happy? Look at you aditi you don't seem happy at any angle. Stop pretending to be happy for us WHEN YOU ARE NOT!

He shrieked at the last sentence.  I flinched as he tightly grabbed my biceps shaking me hard, The boys got alert and ran in our direction.

Namjoon: suga let her go!

Namjoon tried to free me from his grip, but suga slapped Namjoon's hand and pushed him hard.

Suga: Stay out of it.

He threatened Namjoon.

Jin: Yaa suga!

Jungkook: hyung!!

Taehyung: hyung why did you do that!!?

Suga: all of you stay out of it, don't interfere between us!

I got angrier with each second and I shrugged myself off him harshly.

Me: there is no US suga!

He looked shocked by my outburst. He tried to approach me once again but I backed away raising my hand, signalling him to stop.

Suga: what did you say? What Do you mean there is no us?

Me: you heard me right and I won't repeat myself min! So stop all this commission!

I said sternly. 

Suga: all this time we spent together, all the kisses we shared was nothing for you? How can you say that you are happy? Fake bitch!

With that a hard punch landed on his jaw, jungkook garbed suga by his collar and punched him once again. Girls screamed as boys tried to separate them both after so much struggle they were able to untangle them. Namjoon,Eunwooo and Jin held suga and hobi, tae, and jimin held jungkook tight as he tried his best to free himself from their grip and throw hands on suga once again.

Jhope: Jungkook calm down!!!!

Jungkook: WHAT DARE YOU!!!?? HOW CAN YOU DISRESPECT HER LIKE THIS MIN FUCKING SUGA!!

Jimin: jungkook!

Jungkook: ALL THIS TIME SHE WAS THE ONE SUFFERING!! SHE CRIED A LOT FOR YOUR HOE ASS WHEN YOU WERE FUCKING AROUND!

Jungkook screamed.

Suga: she wasn't the only one suffering!! I sorrowed too!!

Jungkook: sorrowed my ass!! You will never know what has she gone through! Tell him Namjoon hyung!

Everyone snapped their heads towards Namjoon.

Namjoon: don't push the matter further jungkook!

Jungkook: I WILL push the matter further! He should also know how much this girl has suffered. You don't deserve her suga!! You don't deserve aditi!

Suga had enough, he pushed Jin and made his way towards jungkook, jungkook didn't back down and pushed the boys so hard that it caused jimin to land on the grass hard.

Suga: I was forced!

He exclaimed loudly, causing jungkook to halt in his place as he gazed at suga with a confused expression.

Suga: I didn't cheat on her because I wanted to! Okay! I was forced and threatened by Rose's grandpa and my parents to date Rose!

Jungkook: then you should have talked about it with her! But you cheated!

Suga: I was scared okay!! I was terrified at the thought of losing her, I loved her a lot! She was the only girl who I ever liked. All these situations are overwhelming me! I'm dying inside and I don't know what to do!!!

Suga cried out, I was so stunned, horrified, alarmed and heartbroken by the situation. I peeked at Rose, she was crying as Jennie and nayeon comforting her. And suga and jungkook were screaming at each other, hobi treating Jimin's wounds, and Namjoon and Jin trying their best to separate them. My lips trembled as hot tears made their way out of my eyes and travelled down my cheeks, this was all messed up because of me. And with that, I ran away from there. I can hear faint calls from my friends as they were stunned by my actions. I didn't halt just kept running and running. I don't know where I am going or how much my legs are tired and giving up. I was just running, sprinting away from the situation as I was too cowardly to face it. The hurt expressions on Rose's face were killing me too! This is all my fault! It was my fault that I fell in love with suga. It was my fault that I confessed my feelings. It was my fault that I agreed to date him. It was my fault that all this time it was hard for me to move on from him. It was my fault that I always hoped that one day he would realise his mistake and come back to me! I was so selfish, all this time I overlooked Rose's feelings. She fell in love with a man who can never love her back.
I stumbled and fell hard on the road, bruising my knee, I groaned but my body felt numb I couldn't feel any pain so I got back on my feet and started running again. I wish I could die at this movement.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

Surprise update cause why not? Hehe~ ❤️
Love you all ~<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.9K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
29.9K 933 13
This is the second book of INDIAN WEDDING PARK JIMIN FF feat. KIM TAEHYUNG AND JEON JUNGKOOK. Read BOOK-1 before starting reading this book.
49.3K 1.9K 31
This is a story about a crazy girl who likes lives freely and an indiscipline and in other hand we have our mafia king min yoongi who is cold and a d...
31.3K 2.3K 63
Everybody's destiny is unique, from one to another.It has uniqueness to itself. Their's destiny too,an unique one. And what makes it unique is both...