๐๐”๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’ | โ€ขMiy...

By Nxxc_ole

เผ„โ˜…๐Œ๐ข๐ฒ๐š ๐€๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฎ. โžชWhen two hopeless romantics meet, it's like riding a rollercoaster of emotions. It... More

๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒโœ๏ธŽ
๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—™๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ถ๐˜…

๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—™๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ

15 2 0
By Nxxc_ole

After finally procuring the much-needed textbook,
you pushed the front door of the store as you left.
Your class having ended early in the afternoon, you decided to take a leisurely stroll.

The early afternoon sun cast a warm, golden glow over the bustling street as you meandered through the throngs of people.
The sky, painted in shades of orange and pink as the sun began its descent, lent an ethereal quality to the urban landscape.
Your gaze swept over the scene, searching for a quiet spot to unwind.

Amidst the crowded riverside,
benches dotted the path, most already occupied by weary city dwellers seeking respite.
However, one bench caught your eye,
a solitary figure sat there,
head bowed, lost in thought.

Recognition dawned as you approached.

Wait.

It him, Atsumu?.

Usually vibrant and full of life, now seemingly lost in his own world. Concern prickled at the edges of your mind as you observed his downcast posture,
chin resting in his palm, eyes fixed on his shoes.

"Atsumu,"
you called out softly,
breaking the silence that enveloped him.

Slowly, he raised his head, surprise flickering across his features as his gaze met yours.

A small smile quirking his lips, though shadows of melancholy lingered in his eyes.

"Hello"
You break again the awkward silent to lighten up the mood.

A faint chuckle escaped Atsumu as he returned your greeting.

"What are you laughing at? You lonely brat,"
you teased lightly,
a playful glint in your eye.

His laughter subsided, replaced by a contemplative expression.

"No, no, it's just... you're always in an unexpected place," he remarked,
a hint of amusement coloring his tone.

"You as well," you replied,
a smile tugging at the corners of your lips.

As you examine him, clad in the distinguished MSBY jacket, it becomes evident that he's just come from a rigorous practice session.

With each exchange, the heaviness that hung between you dissipated, replaced by a sense of camaraderie and familiarity.
Atsumu's demeanor gradually brightened,
his eyes alight with newfound warmth.

Suddenly, he stood up, stretching his back with a contented sigh.
His sudden burst of energy caught you off guard, prompting a curious tilt of your head.

"Ahh, I'm all good now," he declared,
his voice infused with liveliness.

"You are?" you inquired,
genuine interest lacing your words.

"Yeah, super," he affirmed,
his enthusiasm contagious as he met your gaze with unwavering certainty.

He suddenly grabs your hand and takes off running.

"H-hey!" you protest, trying to figure out what he's up to.

"Just come," he insists, his excitement palpable as he pulls you along.

Finally, he skidded to a stop at a small opening among the trees.
Before you stretched a picturesque scene a tranquil lake nestled amidst a blanket of blooming flowers, butterflies flitting through the air, and the sky awash with hues of pink and orange.

"How did you find this place?" you ask, marveling at the beauty before you.

"Let's just say high schooler me was pretty adventurous, so I guess I just stumble d into this place. I haven't been here in a while though"
Atsumu explains.

"It's beautiful,"
you murmured, your heart swelling with appreciation for the hidden gem he had uncovered.

Atsumu's cheeks flush, and he awkwardly agrees,
"Y-yeah, it's nice."

You gaze at the tranquil water, watching the sun reflect off its surface as ducks swim by.
Meanwhile, Atsumu fiddles with a flower.

"Why were you so down earlier?" you inquire,
still focused on the lake.

Atsumu's playful facade crumbled, replaced by a genuine vulnerability.
"Jeez, I'm not. I'm just... trying to look like that so a pretty lady would comfort me. And it works,"
he confessed with a sheepish grin.

You rolled your eyes at his antics, but couldn't suppress a chuckle at his candid admission.

"Seriously, Atsumu?" You said.

As you turn around, you're surprised to find him right in front of you.

"What?" you ask, caught off guard.

He gently lifts your chin, making eye contact, and a swarm of butterflies erupts in your stomach.

And again those fuckin butterflies.

He moves a strand of your hair behind your ear before placing a flower crown on your head, chuckling softly.

"Now you look like a really beautiful Princess," he comments, a small grin on his face.

A blush crept onto your cheeks, your legs turning to jelly beneath you.

"Haha, how funny, Atsumu," you stuttered, attempting to brush off the compliment.

You decide it's time to leave as the surroundings darken.

"You try to deny it now, Princess, eh?" Atsumu teases,
not budging from his spot.

"Ok, thank you for your compliment, Miya Atsumu," you say,
glancing at him to see if he's satisfied.

"My pleasure, your highness," he responds playfully.

You couldn't help but wonder why Atsumu was trailing behind you. "'Is he not going home?'
you mused silently.

"By the way, Atsumu, aren't you going home?"
you asked, turning to him.

"Not yet. I'm walking you home, dummy," he exclaimed, winking at you.

"Wow, how gentlemanly of you,"
you laughed, trying to sound sarcastic.

"Why wouldn't I, when my princess is alone"
he replied with a grin, his honey brown eyes focused on your face.

"I can't believe you don't have a girlfriend, you're actually a gentleman, you know that?" you chuckled teasingly.

"Why? Am I really that beautiful?" he sighed, smirking at you.

"Nah, it's just... you have tons of fans. I'm surprised you didn't fall for one of them," you pointed out.

"Well, I'm not interested in the chicks who's obsessed with me," he chuckled.

"Is that so? So, do you like somebody then?" you inquired.

Atsumu hesitated, his reluctance to answer evident, though it was clear he had someone on his mind.

As you walked,
silence settled between you, the only sound the tapping of your shoes on the ground.
The atmosphere grew awkward since you asked the question,
and Atsumu remained silent.

Finally, you reached your apartment building. You turned to Atsumu.

"This is my home now, thanks for walking me," you said, waving.

"See you, dumbass," you grinned, heading towards the entrance.

Atsumu smiled and waved back before calling an Uber.

"H-hey, Y/n!"
he called out as the taxi turned toward him.

"Yes?" you responded, turning around to face him.

"I do actually have someone I like," he shouted, not too loudly, while opening the taxi door.

"A special one,"
he added with a smile,
looking at you before taking his seat in the taxi.

Before you could ask anything,
the Uber zoomed past your house. It seemed like Atsumu didn't actually want to say more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 10.6K 24
โ™ก๏ธŽเฐŒ-"๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฒ" HaikyuuxReader -- โฅSEQUEL TO "Trapped in Between" pls read that book first โฅ โžช"After returning to Japan 4 years later, th...
279K 9.5K 42
๐˜‰๐˜–๐˜–๐˜’ 1 ๐™จ๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ. ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 39.8K 58
"๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™”๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™„๐™ ๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™‰'๐™ ๐˜พ๐™๐™”, ๐™„ ๐™’๐™Š๐™‰'๐™ ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‡ ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™”๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™๐™€." โ˜”๏ธŽ๏ธŽ || Where basketball prodigy, Miya Y/n's kindness is taken for gra...
12.1K 443 13
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ.โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐˜/๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ...