MIND OF A KILLER

By Danny_Mikaelson_x

We deserve to experience love fully, equally, without shame, and without compromise - ELLIOT PAGE |Twilight-B... More

MIND OF A KILLER
π—’π—‘π—˜
𝗧π—ͺ𝗒
𝗧𝗛π—₯π—˜π—˜
𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯
π—™π—œπ—©π—˜
π—¦π—œπ—«
π—¦π—˜π—©π—˜π—‘
π—‘π—œπ—‘π—˜
π—§π—˜π—‘
π—˜π—Ÿπ—˜π—©π—˜π—‘
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—Ÿπ—©π—˜

π—˜π—œπ—šπ—›π—§

1.6K 66 4
By Danny_Mikaelson_x

KLAUS AND HENRIK were in the car singing happily. Her blonde curly moving everywhere. Her little brother had a small on his face. They soon pulled up to the school and she got out of the car and was waiting for Henrik.

She sighed, "Henrik Mikaelson get your ass out here before I drag you inside the school! We need to get you your schedule!"

He looked at her, "What if they don't like me?"

"Then fuck what they think little viking. If they can't see how incredible you are then they aren't worth your time." She said softly. "Now let's go."

He nodded and got out the car and some people cooed. He looked adorable and was attached to his sister's side. She smiled at her younger brother and grabbed his schedule and by the looks of it Jasper and Henrik had every class together besides French and biology which he had French with Emmett and Rosalie and Biology which he had with Alice.

They walked to her classroom and after a few minutes Jasper walked in, he kissed the crown of her head. "Good mornin' darlin'."

"Good morning to you too Jasper." She smiles.

"Sister who is this?" Questioned Henrik.

"Jasper meet Henrik Mikaelson my little brother, Henrik meet one of my mates Jasper Hale." She said softly.

"What are your intentions with my sister." He growled at Jasper protectively.

"Henrik! No threatening him! I already dealt with Kol trying to threaten Sam I will not deal with you threatening Jasper!" She told her brother.

"But-"

"But nothing no there will be no threatening." She told her brother. "Sorry about him my brothers can be quite protective."

"It's fine Klaus I understand." Jasper said. "It's nice to meet you Henrik. But no offense Klaus but wasn't he dead?"

"I was." Shrugged Henrik.

"Yeah I resurrected him yesterday morning before school." She shrugged. "Now both of you take your seats class is about to start and Jasper Henrik is in most of your classes except French with Rosalie and Emmett and the Biology with Alice so if you could show him around. I would appreciate that."

"Of course Darlin'," He said.

The students then started rolling in and after a couple minutes they began to sit in their desks, "Okay as we finished the Civil War unit yesterday we shall start the French Revolution unit."

"The French Revolution, , revolutionary movement that shook France between 1787 and 1799 and reached its first climax there in 1789—hence the conventional term "Revolution of 1789," denoting the end of the ancien régime in France and serving also to distinguish that event from the later French revolutions of 1830 and 1848." She said sitting at her front desk.

"The French Revolution had general causes common to all the revolutions of the West at the end of the 18th century and particular causes that explain why it was by far the most violent and the most universally significant of these revolutions. The first of the general causes was the social structure of the West. The feudal regime had been weakened step-by-step and had already disappeared in parts of Europe. The increasingly numerous and prosperous elite of wealthy commoners—merchants, manufacturers, and professionals, often called the bourgeoisie—aspired to political power in those countries where it did not already possess it. The peasants, many of whom owned land, had attained an improved standard of living and education and wanted to get rid of the last vestiges of feudalism so as to acquire the full rights of landowners and to be free to increase their holdings. Furthermore, from about 1730, higher standards of living had reduced the mortality rate among adults considerably. This, together with other factors, had led to an increase in the population of Europe unprecedented for several centuries: it doubled between 1715 and 1800. For France, which with 26 million inhabitants in 1789 was the most populated country of Europe, the problem was most acute." She said walking around the room.

"A larger population created a greater demand for food and consumer goods. The discovery of new gold mines in Brazil had led to a general rise in prices throughout the West from about 1730, indicating a prosperous economic situation. From about 1770, this trend slackened, and economic crises, provoking alarm and even revolt, became frequent. Arguments for social reform began to be advanced. The philosophes—intellectuals whose writings inspired these arguments—were certainly influenced by 17th-century theorists such as René Descartes, Benedict de Spinoza and John Locke, but they came to very different conclusions about political, social, and economic matters. A revolution seemed necessary to apply the ideas of Montesquieu, Voltaire, or Jean-Jacques Rousseau. This Enlightenment was spread among the educated classes by the many "societies of thought" that were founded at that time: masonic lodges, agricultural societies, and reading rooms." She told her students softly.

"It is uncertain, however, whether revolution would have come without the added presence of a political crisis. Faced with the heavy expenditure that the wars of the 18th century entailed, the rulers of Europe sought to raise money by taxing the nobles and clergy, who in most countries had hitherto been exempt, To justify this, the rulers likewise invoked the arguments of advanced thinkers by adopting the role of "enlightened despots." This provoked reaction throughout Europe from the privileged bodies, diets. and estates. In North America this backlash caused the American Revolution, which began with the refusal to pay a tax imposed by the king of Great Britain. Monarchs tried to stop this reaction of the aristocracy, and both rulers and the privileged classes sought allies among the nonprivileged bourgeois and the peasants." She said softly.

"Although scholarly debate continues about the exact causes of the Revolution, the following reasons are commonly adduced: (1) the bourgeoisie resented its exclusion from political power and positions of honour; (2) the peasants were acutely aware of their situation and were less and less willing to support the anachronistic and burdensome feudal system; (3) the philosophes had been read more widely in France than anywhere else; (4) French participation in the American Revolution had driven the government to the brink of bankruptcy; (5) France was the most populous country in Europe, and crop failures in much of the country in 1788, coming on top of a long period of economic difficulties, compounded existing restlessness; and (6) the French monarchy, no longer seen as divinely ordained, was unable to adapt to the political and societal pressures that were being exerted on it." She said from the back of the classroom.

"The Revolution took shape in France when the controller general of finances, Charles-Alexandre de Calonne, arranged the summoning of an assembly of "notables" (prelates, great noblemen, and a few representatives of the bourgeoisie) in February 1787 to propose reforms designed to eliminate the budget deficit by increasing the taxation of the privileged classes. The assembly refused to take responsibility for the reforms and suggested the calling of the Estates-General, which represented the clergy, the aristocracy, and the Third Estate (the commoners) and which had not met since 1614. The efforts made by Calonne's successors to enforce fiscal reforms in spite of resistance by the privileged classes led to the so-called revolt of the "aristocratic bodies," notably that of the parlements (the most important courts of justice), whose powers were curtailed by the edict of May 1788." She told the students softly.

"During the spring and summer of 1788, there was unrest among the populace in Paris, Grenoble, Dijon, Toulouse, Pau, and Rennes. The king, Louis XVI, had to yield. He reappointed reform-minded Jacques Necker as the finance minister and promised to convene the Estates-General on May 5, 1789. He also, in practice, granted freedom of the press, and France was flooded with pamphlets addressing the reconstruction of the state. The elections to the Estates-General, held between January and April 1789, coincided with further disturbances, as the harvest of 1788 had been a bad one. There were practically no exclusions from the voting; and the electors drew up cahiers de doléances, which listed their grievances and hopes. They elected 600 deputies for the Third Estate, 300 for the nobility, and 300 for the clergy." She said she then saw it was five minutes until the bell rang.

"Okay it seems like the bell is about to ring so I suggest you put your things away." She told them softly.

Just a few minutes later the bell rang and the students rolled out of her classroom.

***

During her lunch break Kol brought Florence and Kol had gone out to get himself some lunch. The little girl was giggling in her mother's arms. Jasper walked in with Henrik behind him.

"Hello boys." She said with the little girl in her arms.

"Hi."

The two boys sat by her but not before Jasper gave a small kiss to Klaus' forehead and she smiled. "So anything you need in particular."

"Not at all mama I just didn't want to stay in the lunchroom with all those nosy angsty teenagers." He told her.

"Mama? Isn't she your sister?" Questioned Jasper.

"By biology yes she is my sister." Henrik said. "But I view her as more of a mother to me than anything."

"I raised Henrik from the time he was born until he died in my arms." She told him. "Yes I am only seven years older than Henrik but that didn't matter I raised him with a little help from Astrid Anselsdóttir who I didn't know at the time was my stepmother and who I saw as my own mother rather them my biological one."

"Why weren't your parents raising Henrik?" Jasper questioned.

"Mikael was always away as he was a viking." Henrik said. "Esther was too busy doting on Rebekah and Elijah to notice anything. Also Niki has always had maternal instincts."

"And his first word were when I was taking care of him and they were directed at me." She said softly. "His first words were 'mama'."

"So what I'm hearing is that your parents are shit parents and assholes?" He said and the two nodded. "Okay can I kill them darlin'?"

"Esther is dead." She said. "But Mikael is locked away in a tomb."

That's how they spent the rest of the lunch period. Talking and sharing stories until Kol came to pick up little Florence and the bell rang.

___________

QOTD: Do you prefer lotion or body oil?
AOTD: Personally I prefer lotion but sometimes if I want a specific scent I will mix the oil into the lotion

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.2K 22
Twilight to Breaking Dawn Emmett Cullen x OC
1.6M 38.3K 66
"I love you, darling." β€’β€’β€’ [ Twilight β†’ Breaking Dawn Pt. 2 ] [ Fem!OC x Jasper Hale ] β€’β€’β€’ HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 Jasperwhitlock #1 twilight #7 cull...
7.1K 753 10
❝︎︎ there is some serious sexual tension going on here ❞︎︎ ────── 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ, she moves from one small town to another and gets involved in ev...
33.7K 2.2K 13
❝︎︎ she's like sunshine incarnate, there's not a bad bone in her body ❞︎︎ ────── 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ, π™€π™‡π™„π™Žπ™€ π™Žπ™’π˜Όπ™‰ is given one year to live an...