The American's kids

Bởi KirishimaArk

I have no idea why I did this- I made a country that helps America with their states, don't ask- America, a l... Xem Thêm

Information
Chapter 1 : V.1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 1 : V.2
Bonus 1: SKITS!
Chapter 2
Sorry-
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
NOT a chapter! (Ranting)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
NOT a chapter!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Bonus: Fem!America & singing
A/N
Chapter 11
So hi, again-
Small accident-
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Mother's day special~

Chapter 5

276 5 18
Bởi KirishimaArk

Rica = Female America's name

(America's pov)

I smacked my alarm clock again as it went off. 'I should probably get a less annoying one.....' I think to myself as I sit up right on the bed. I looked over at my phone, five o'clock exactly.

I groaned but got up from the bed and walked over to my closet. Looking down I'm still a fucking woman. 'God damn, why me?' I ask as I grabbed the binder I wore yesterday.

Going into the bathroom I slipped it on along with the white button-up and black leggings. I tossed the clothes I wore to bed into the hamper. Quickly brushing my teeth, once done I grabbed my hairbrush and took my hair out of the loose braid Hawaii and Alaska did.

I groaned again as I started brushing out my ankle-length hair. 'Why did I grow it out again? Oh right, to preserve my mother's heritage....' I thought to myself with a sigh as I continued brushing it out. Putting it into a high ponytail that I turned into a bun I set the hairbrush down.

I left the bathroom and reached the nightstand, grabbing my phone and slipping it into my pocket along with my sunglasses I left the room and walked down the halls to the office to grab the finished paperwork and to make coffee before leaving.

(Lectwist's pov)

I look over at my alarm and see it's five-thirty exactly. Turning over I notice Rica isn't in the bed with me. 'Must've got up first' I think to myself as I sit up right and grabbed the normal kimono I wore. It's just a plain black one with light blue cherry blossoms and details.

Quickly changing I do all of the necessary morning things and leave the bathroom then bedroom. Making my way downstairs I stopped at the smell of coffee. 'That can mean two things, New York stayed up and didn't sleep or Rica's in there.' I think to myself.

Hopping it's the latter I walk into the kitchen and to my surprise I was right. Quietly grabbing my own coffee mug and filling it up I put two pieces of bread into the toaster. Setting it to one minute before it came back up.

"Meetings at six and we have fifteen-ish minutes." Rica said before looking over at the clock that read five-fourtyfive. I chugged the last bit of my coffee and shoved the toast into my mouth, doing the same to Rica with the other piece.

I wrote down on a note that we'll be leaving for a little and that Confetti's in charge and that I'm joining Rica's little country meeting. Sticking it to the fridge with one of the magnets I slip my shoes on and walk out of the house, Rica following behind me.

Reaching the car I get into the passenger seat, Rica handed me her briefcase that held all of the papers we finished yesterday night.

Starting the car we were off to the meeting.

~Time skip brought to you by Lect's dying phone~

I set my now dead phone into the cup holder for it to charge. Rica parked the car and I looked up at the massive building before me. I then looked over at my wife who just sighed in response. Grabbing her briefcase I held onto she got out of the car. I followed suit.

We walked towards the large building and past the receptionist who simply smiled. I returned her smile with one of my own before catching back up to Rica.

She held the elevator for me and I got in, looking at the elevator wall there was a painting or mural of the two fallen twin towers. I looked at the mural with heavy eyes from the tragic event, two of our kids were to be hospitalized if it weren't for Rica taking their pain from them and being cared for by me because of my medical abilities(Basically, she has the strongest medical unit and capabilities also it is cold as Antarctica in my room right now, I'm under three blankets and I'm still cold, fuck you Ohio weather!).

I looked over at Rica who caught my gaze, landing on the mural painted behind me on the elevator wall. She sighed and then the elevator made it's ding sound. We reached the floor and got off. America took hold of my hand and we walked towards the meeting room.

Reaching the meeting room I groaned at the thought of seeing so many faces I despise for hurting my wife of all countries.

I watched as Rica busted through the door in surprise. "THE HERO HAS ARRIVED!" She yelled out, changing her voice to sound more masculine.

I held onto Rica's hand, still surprised. Looking over at the countries I gave a weak smile, not knowing what to do.

"Hey dudes! This is Lectwist United-Island, my wife!" Rica yelled, a fake smile plastering her face along with an overly excited voice.

"Hello." I said straightening myself out. I pulled my fan out to cover my face. Rica stared at me.

"You brought that with you?" She asked, a little dumbfounded and a lot quieter.

I nodded as I used the fan to cover my face still. "I always do." I retorted. "Now let's sit down." I said, ushering her towards her seat.

I noticed I didn't have one and decided screw it, the floors my seat now. I sat down on the floor beside America who just stared at me.

"Okay, no." She said sternly which surprised a few countries.

I watched as Rica stood up and forced me into her seat while she stood behind me in a protective manner. I slid down in her seat out of embarrassment.

"Why?" I grumbled out at her.

"You're not sitting on the floor on my watch." Rica hissed at me, quiet enough for only me to hear.

UN walked into the meeting room and stopped at the entrance.

"And she is?" UN asked, I let out a low growl at seeing him for overworking my wife.

Rica responded first, "My wife." Setting her hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

"She doesn't seem to be one of the friendly types." UN stated, like he was in charge of the country's opinions.

I watched as NATO came in from behind UN and paused at seeing me. I immediately changed my demeanor at seeing him and smiled. This confused a few countries but NATO just walked towards me and stood behind me and next to Rica.

I feel like I'm being guarded by two very very overprotective dogs right now. I looked down from embarrassment and held my fan up to hide my face still.

"Let's start the meeting." UN said, drawing attention to himself. I watched the other organizations enter the room. Like ASEAN and EU along with NASA. 'My baby!' I think to myself once I see him. I looked over at Rica who stood behind me protectively. I motioned for her to come forward and she leaned towards me.

"Did we even tell NATO about her?" I asked her quietly, she paled, as much as she could, and shook her head. I turned away and looked back over at UN.

UN started the meeting and when it was time for America to present I forced her to sit and I took her place instead, this surprised a few including Rica but she accepted and sat down.

I walked up to the podium with Rica's drive for her presentation and her laptop. Setting it down on the stand I opened it and smiled once I saw her background, a picture of us and all of the kids, putting the drive in I pulled the presentation up and connected it to the projector. This didn't show her background, thankfully, and I started the presentation.

~Time skip cuz I ain't making a presentation~

Once I finished the presentation I unplugged everything and stood next to Rica as she did to me.

(America's pov)

I watch as Lectwsit stood behind me like an overprotective guard dog or like how NATO and I did.

"Why?" I quietly ask her.

"You did the same with me and you need to sit as well." She responds, also quietly since we didn't want to be caught talking.

I watched as she used her fan to cover the lower half of her face. I pushed my sunglasses farther up my face since they slid down a little bit. I slouched in my seat and relaxed for a bit as the others presented issues I could care less for.

I probably zoned out for sometime since I only looked over at Lect again once she grabbed hold of my shoulder. I got up from my seat and she followed after me to the cafeteria area.

Reaching said cafeteria I walked to one of the empty tables in the back and sat down. Lectwist joined me at the table once she grabbed something to eat. She handed me a tray of food that had very little on it, hers has even less than mine.

She sat down next to me and started eating, I ate what she brought me. Once I finished mine she set her tray on top of mine and then got up and put it near the other dirty trays.

Once she came back over she leaned onto my shoulder and grabbed hold of my arm, gripping it like a lifeline. I smiled and ruffled her hair, she hissed in response. I chuckled at her and she just rested her head on my shoulder.

I pulled my phone out and checked social media.

(England's pov)

I watched as America's wife rested her head on his shoulder. America teased her and then went onto his phone, I turned to face the others.

"Can she be trusted?" I ask the nations sitting with me.

"Possibly." Canada responded, I always thought it was Alfred.

"I wouldn't know, Arthur." France responded.

"Jesus, go fuck already. The sexual tension between you two is immaculate." Aussie stated, pointing to me and France.

"Excuse me!?" I asked, shocked.

"You're excused." Aussie said, I stared at her shocked.

=======================================

I got hella lazy on this chapter and just wanted to post it. Sorry for the drop in quality or anything, I've been a little bust with my horses and school work, sorry.

Word count: 1752

=======================================

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.5K 33 7
America, the missing personification of the world of nations. Finding out about the personification at a gala no less....... who would of guessed Ame...
127 3 2
uhh why not i'm bored in class and i want to do this :D so ill probs update when i am in class sooo you don't have to read this it has nothing import...
4.5K 151 12
୨ৎ 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 , 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕔...
71.3K 1.5K 31
-IF THIS BOOK IS SEEN ON ANYWHERE BUT WATTPAD, IT HAS BEEN STOLEN- 13 Colonies (America) has a great connection with his father, England. But when a...