Jjk X Cote

By Aniketpg244

What if gojo saved a young kiyo. What if his potential was even greater than gojo. Will he help people. Wi... More

prologue
s-system and introduction
tournaments and team
sukuna vs kiyo and first battle
team meeting
first mission
future of this fic

bus encounter

634 21 32
By Aniketpg244

Ayanokouji pov

For the past few years I've been living with gojo and megumi there I learnt that I had a lot of cursed energy.

It was fun and I felt better than I did in the whiteroom. Now I was going to ahns a school made to increase the strength of the future sorcerers.

I was now on a bus with megumi beside me, he looked as bored as ever. I didn't blame him as he didn't use his phone much.

Before we left gojo told me.

Flashback

I was going to ahns in a few days so I was packing my stuff.

" kiyotaka "

I turned around to see gojo standing there with a serious look on his face he usually was cheerful and smiling so I knew he meant business.

" come with me "

I followed him to the backyard

" do you know why I called you here "

" no "

He didn't tell me why.

" well you know that your going to be a sorcerer soon right "

" Yeah "

" well do you know the job of a sorcerer "

" it's to defeat cursed spirits right "

" no our job is to protect those without cursed energy "

" isn't that the same "

" not quite "

" I believe our job is to defeat cursed spirits but it's our moral that makes us help and protect the innocent " spoke gojo

" it's nothing you should worry about but just remember to help those in need "

" one day after doing it so much you will feel like you accomplished something big "

" I understand "

" alright let's go get some ice cream "

He had a huge smile while dragging me away.

To help people huh, I guess I'll try. 

Present time

While I was thinking about the past I heard.

" can you give up your seat "

I looked to see a pink haired boy trying to convince a well built blonde hair boy to give up his seat for an elderly.

I immediately recognized the blonde hair boy, he was the son of a special grade sorcerer and he got his own domain at the age of 13 which if I remembered correctly is a world record.

" why would I give my seat "

" she's having trouble standing "

" that sounds like her problem I am a young healthy sorcerer who will be protecting more people in the future "

" one old lady wouldn't be worth the multiple lives that will be lost if I were to somehow the bus turned around a corner and I got hurt "

" plus there are plenty of others on this bus the difference is just the color of the seat "

With that he put his headphone back in his ears and closed his eyes.

" sigh "

" can anyone give up there seat to her "

It would make me lose energy but it was helping .

" you can have mine "

The pink hair boy looked thankful.

" thank you "

He led the old lady to my seat and came to me

" thank you for giving your seat "

" I am a future sorcerer so it was my duty "

" Ah I forgot to introduce myself my name is itadori yuji of class d and a garde 4 sorcerer "

" my name is kiyotaka ayanokouji also class d and grade 1 "

( all year ones will be having their grade at least one lower than they should "

" wow a grade one you most be strong "

" well yea I guess something like that "

The bus arrived and we got.

In front of us was a beautiful school it was anhs a school with chairman sakayanaji and principal yaga.

It had a very good system that made usually two special grade sorcerers. It also had many high grade tools to improve the power of future sorcerers.

It was the dream school for all sorcerers.

" wait "

I looked behind me to see a girl with black hair and red eyes looking at me

" are you talking to me "

Spoke yugi who was beside me

" no I was talking about the boy beside you "

" What do you want with me "

I don't remember doing anything to her.

" you looked at me on the bus why "

I don't remember looking at her though

'' I didn't look at you though "

" wait your a pervert "

Yugi who was beside me sounded shocked

" no "

" yes "

I said no while she said yes

" want to come to the entrance ceremony together "

" no "

" why did you look at me "

" I don't remember "

" if I catch you looking at me I will learn domain expansion just for you "

" wait is that a confession "

Yugi the oblivious one spoke

" no "

She left without even saying a bye

" she's rude "

" yeah "

When we arrived at the ceremony we quickly and quietly went to class d.

I looked around to see that our class had nobody really note worthy except the two I met earlier and a girl with green hair and glasses.

( maki would definitely be considered a defeat without cursed energy)

( yugi also doesn't have sukuna at this point )

The ceremony was boring and it wasn't even like the chairman was some high grade sorcerer.

He was so boring that I almost fell asleep.

" we should go to class "

" I agree "

I left with yugi to go to class

When we arrived I found that half of the class was already here.

I found my seat at the back of the class beside a girl who I couldn't feel any cursed energy from.

" hi my name is ayanokouji Kiyotaka "

" Mika zenin "

I nodded at that

" can I ask why I can't sense cursed energy from you "

" shut up "

She looked upset. I just looked outside the window.

So I'm supposed to help people with the best of my abilities huh.

Then our teacher came in.

( yeah it's a short chapter )

( I'm thinking about the ship but I realized i could do harem so down below vote on the amount of girls in his harem )

1

2

3

4

5

7

9

10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 9.6K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
166K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...