"Colder" (Exo D.O)

Door jajade_

Sequel to "Cold hearted" - After Kyungsoo proposed to Jae, they expected the best to come. They're both alrea... Meer

Prologue
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 25 -
- 26 -
Authors Note; PLEASE READ!
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- Final -
Q&A - Get to know me
THE COMEBACK THAT DESTROYED US ALL
New Story!

- 7 -

3.1K 109 40
Door jajade_

Jae's P.O.V

I wake up the next day and stretch my arms up high. I get out of bed and soulessly walk to the bathroom. Once I saw myself in the mirror, I was a mess. My eyes were swollen from you-know-what, my hair was a mess, and my brain couldn't process anything. But hey, like Beyoncé said;

I woke up like this!~

I sigh as I fix myself and head to my shower. I didn't have work today but Eunbyul and Sarang are taking me out again for more of the wedding preparations.

After my refreshing shower, I slip into white shorts along with a maroon peter pan collared blouse, left my hair down, and then slipped into my comfortable air maxes since we're going to be doing a lot of walking.

I grab my purse and car keys and head out the door, driving to Dae Jungs' house.

-

"Yeobo, we're going now! I'm taking Joon with me!" Eunbyul yelled from the downstairs.

Dae Jung came rushing down stairs to give Eunbyul a kiss, "okay. I'll see you later then. You two take care," he crouches down to kiss the top of Joon's hair, "especially you little man."

He ruffles my hair, "fighting!"

I softly laugh at my brother and we head out.

Once us three headed into my car, we headed out to the stores Eunbyul planned to hit.

"Sarang said she couldn't make it because she had an unexpected date with Jung so it's just us two. . . Well three including Joon." I say.

"Okay. So first we need to hit up the bridesmaid dresses." Eunbyul says from the back seat as she keeps an eye out for Mr. Cutie Joon.

"Okie dokie."

-

Nari's P.O.V

"Look oppa, I've tried to do everything but nothing seemed to help. . . . Urgh never mind already. I have to go. . . . Bye." I hang up on my older brother, Youngsoo, and walk to another store.

Today was the day of my usual shopping spree. I need new things so why not go out an buy, right?

I've been thinking about what D.O. said yesterday and I really don't care about that Jae girl. She's the one who started everything by walking into his life. It ruined everything for me so why not make her feel the same just to be even.

As I walk, I spotted Jae with. . . A little boy? What?

I decided to go up to her and greet myself. After all, I did say I want to be "friends".

"Annyeong Jae." I say with a smile.

She looks up to me and her happy expression changes to an irritated one, I can tell. I look at her eyes and it's a bit. . Swollen? Has she been crying? Was it because D.O.? I need to know for crying out loud!

"Oh. . . Nari. Annyeong." She says simply.

"Awh, whose this little guy?" I ask.

The little boy looks at me confused and he looks uninterested in me as he slightly hides behind Jae.

"This is my nephew. Now really we must go." She says.

I crouch down and place my hand on the little boys head until someone smacked away my hand.

I stand back up and glare at the woman who smacked away my hand. She picks up the boy and glares back at me.

"Who gave you the right to touch my child. Get lost." She says.

I scoff, "and who are you to tell me to get lost."

The woman sarcastically smiles, "FYI, I'm Jae's sister-in-law, her brothers wife, this little boys mother. So please stop messing with us and get lost. My name is Eunbyul, remember that the next time I see you."

I scoff and march off, furious. No one has the right to talk to me like that. What a bitch.

I bet it runs in the family.

-

Eunbyul's P.O.V

That Nari girl I swear. Makes me want to go all full blast on her ass. So rude to touch my precious Joon. How do I know her you ask? The boys came over to our house one night to see little Joon but I overheard them talking about Nari and BOOM! I happen to know.

We sat down at the food court to take a break.

"Jae, can you tell me what the girls' problem is?" I ask.

Jae shurggs, "she's just an irrelevant person who wants to get in between Kyungsoo and I's relationship. It's pretty stupid and childish."

"Really? Lemme guess, she's trying to break the relationship of you and Kyungsoo so she can finally get her 'man'. .?" I say.

Jae nods, "yup. She's trying everything she can but everytime I would talk to Kyungsoo about it, it would just end up to become an argument. A very stupid argument. We argued about it alot already and I'm tired of it even though I really care about him. . .," she sighs, "I don't know what to do."

"Oh trust me I've been there with your bro." I told her.

She slightly tilts her head to the side, "what do you mean?"

I giggle at Jae's cuteness, "it's a long story."

Jae smiles, "we got time."

I sigh as I take a sip of my water and give Joon his sippy cup.

"Well. . . If you haven't known, I was your brothers new personal assitant. Cliché story so far, I know. Well, I have to be honest, your brother was hot but I wasn't like the other women who would easily throw themselves at him. I was pretty much the hard-to-get girl who only focused on work and earning money." I started off.

"Okay wait, did my brother ever sleep with anyone before you?" Jae asks.

I giggle, "yeah. He came clean about that a couple weeks after we got married. . I think."

Jae nods her head, "wow. My brother is such a ding-dong. Tsk tsk. I thought he was better than that. . . Pft. Okay, continue."

I smile, "well after a month of working with him, he seemed to finally attract to me as I did to him. He took me out on some dates and it went well. We then started to date. After getting closer and closer each day, he stumbles upon a new secretary and me just being his personal assitant made me kinda iffy."

"Lemme guess, the secretary tried to be the seductive chick who tries to steal the guy?" Jae says.

I nod, "bingo."

Jae shakes her head in disappointment, "oh lord. I should've smacked some sense into him back then."

"Well after that, he started spending his time with his secretary and began to count me out so I felt really irritated because of that and just like you and Kyungsoo, he would defend her instead of me. Then I thought he didn't need me so I quit the job since I was offered another better one and I quit being his girlfriend. Childish I know, but it was for the best so the both of us can focus on work." I see Jae pout a bit.

"But it all worked out when I bumped into him at my girlfriends' baby shower. Turns out her husband was your brothers close friend."

"My brother has friends?" Jae asks, shocked.

I laugh, "yes. Of course."

Jae smiles, "wow. I never knew that."

"Anyway, we seemed to figure out all of our thoughts and obstacles and we over came the problem. That secretary girl went off somewhere else and he forgot all about her. And I guess you can say we lived happily ever after. Especially with our little pikachu over here." I nod towards Joon who laughs and smiles widely.

"So I there a moral to the story I should remember?" Jae asks me.

I think a bit and say, "You have a choice in what's best for you. You can either focus on what's tearing you apart or focus on what's keeping you together."

Jae smiles,

"I'll keep that in mind."

-

A/n; Hey you got to know the story of Jae's player brother LOL.

Vote, comment, etc.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.4K 73 7
Kyungsoo and Ari. They where childhood best friends but what happens when he leaves her with no explanation? Will they ever meet again in the future?
16.7K 665 28
Akemi Misora and Lee Sungjong were childhood friends. Many, many years after, they meet again under very different circumstances. Now, Misora can't t...
1.2K 58 15
What happens when the Hottest new guy in the College Campus and Campus's heartthrob start dating because of a plan? It all happens when the Hottest n...
42.9K 2.1K 41
A girl named kim jisoo fell in love with a badboy who has a cold heart named min yoongi, they fall in love and they became together, yoongi change wh...