Rival to Lover (SkellyxWither)

由 ZivtheSalivah

A skeleton that likes a girl skeleton, but the girl skeleton is always with a wither skeleton. Read this stor... 更多

DESCRIPTION
CHAPTER 1 - Why is she with him?
CHAPTER 3 - Roommates
CHAPTER 4 - "He's actually a nice guy, huh?"
CHAPTER 5 - "Stop flirting Wither!!!"
CHAPTER 6 - Got lock in the room
CHAPTER 7 - Wither and Skelly is missing
CHAPTER 8 - Friends with BENEFITS!?
CHAPTER 9 - Explore the temple
CHAPTER 10 - Wither's Ex
CHAPTER 11 - How did Wither and his ex broke up?
CHAPTER 12 - Twin's Slumber Party
CHAPTER 13 - Flirt with Wither
CHAPTER 14 - Skelly's Gender bend
CHAPTER 15 - Skelly's Gender Bend (Continuation)
CHAPTER 16 - •BOND TOGETHER•
JUST FOR FUN! (1)
(No Title)
CHAPTER 17 - Confession Theme Park
CHAPTER 18 -~Meeting Wither's Family~
CHAPTER 19 - ×Wither's Birthday×

CHAPTER 2 - "You're her what!?"

40 3 0
由 ZivtheSalivah

Last Chapter:

"Hey Zen, i want you and your twin help me with that new guy." As i whisper to Zen. "How?" He asked. "First, you will gonna left a letter to Wither's locker that we will gonna see him just to talk. Second, if he goes to the place we want him to meet us.. i will talk to him that he should stay away from Skela and if he refuse.. let's beat him!" I explained and whisper to Zen. "Alright!" He said and he start making the letter.

"Heh.. you really shouldn't underestimate me Wither." I whisper to myself.

-----------TO BE CONTINUE-------------

Third Person POV:

It's now the end of the classes, as Skelly have planned, Zen put a letter to Wither's locker in secret and they waited for Wither to come at the rooftop.

Wither and Skela pack their things and when Wither look at his locker, he saw a letter on it. "Ooohh you're a new guy and you already got a love letter.." Skela tease. "It just doesn't make any sense.." Wither said and Skela chuckle.

*"Wither, come meet us at the rooftop. We will be waiting for you in there. Come or else."* As Wither reading the letter, he got serious and Skela worried. "Wither.. don't come.. you might get hurt yourself." Skela said in worries.

"Don't worry Skela.. y'know i know how to hack." Wither said with confident and wink. "Just be careful dummy.. i'll be going home now.. i'll just wait you in there." Skela said and walk out. Wither throw away the letter and goes to rooftop.

While Skelly, Zen and Zee are waiting for him to come. "I still doesn't understand why you gotta add a lot of heart on that letter Zen." Skelly said. "So that he might think that someone like him and so he would immediately read it." Zen explain confidently.

"You're such an idiot. It's just his first day and all he do is talk to Skela and just stick beside her. Who's girls gonna like that?" Skelly said. "Yeah, that's right." Wither add and they got jumpscared. "Wtf-.." Zee whisper.

"What do you want from me?" Wither asked. "I just want you to stay away from Skela.. she's gonna be my future girlfriend and she will be mine. So you better stay away from her!" Skelly said with eye to eye him. Wither laugh, "not happening." He said and still laughing.

"What's so funny!?" Skelly yell feeling insulted. "Cause she's my-.." before Wither finish his sentence Zen punch him. "Shit!" Wither yell as he walk backwards and stop. "Wait.. are we gonna beat him now? Okay." Zee said and goes to punch Wither but he dodge it and slam Zee on the floor.

"What's y'all's problem!?" Wither yell and asked. Zen is about to punch him again but Wither dodge it again and Zee is standing up and Zen accidentally punch Zee. Zee thought that it was purpose so Zee punches Zen back. And they start punching each other.

"What the fuck.." Wither just ask and watch the scene, same thing with Skelly who just stood there the whole time. "I never said they can start punching you." Skelly said.

"Your minions are such an idiot." Wither insult and Skelly just look at him. "You don't say." Skelly just take the insult. "Why are you so obsessed with Skela?" Wither asked out of nowhere. "It's just.. people treat me bad and she's the first mob who has treated me the treat that i always want.." Skelly explained. "Ahh.. Skela is really nice.. we have the same story.. when all of my relatives treated me badly and she's the only cousin that being nice to me.. because of her, i got a confident to show myself." Wither said.

"Wait, wait, wait.. WHAT!? you're her what!?" Skelly yell and asked. "Cousin, we're cousin." Wither said and grin. "This is very embarrassing, aren't it?" Wither tease that went Skelly's face into red. "Ahh shit.. what??" Skelly can't even look at Wither right now as Wither grin at him with chuckles.

"Sorry for what i said dude.. but uhm.. do i have a chance?" Skelly asked. "Not even a little bit." Wither answer and laugh. "what? No way!!" Skelly said. "Yes way." Wither said teasing Skelly more. "Oh i really hate you new guy. I take my apologies back." Skelly said and walk out leaving Wither laughing at him and the twins is still fighting.

------A few days later-------

Herobrine's POV:

"You have failed your grades again Skelly." I said as i show him his grades that full of F. He just look at the floor and i can see his pout. "I will let your father know about this." I said and he immediately go to his puppy eyes and looked at me while he beg. "No please Teach.. don't tell this to my father. Im begging you.. pretty please?" He said. "If i said it then i will do it." I said with strict face.

"You're no fun Teach." He said and it got me furious. "There's no such fun in disciplining mr young man. You need ro learn how to respect your teacher and study more! I know what you're doing.. you pay for your classmates to do your homework, project and many more. Even though they have right all your stuff.. i have to fail it cause you're not the one who do it. Now go to detention and think about all your action!" I said as i scolded him.

He never learned. My eyes is always on him since he's the only one that got the most failed grades. Why is he always like this? Disrespecting me that like i was just his friend. I will immediately call his dad.

I called his dad once he left my office. "Hello?" His dad answered. "Ah.. sir, your son Skelly, failed all his grades and he even pays his classmates to do his homework, projects and more! Can you believe it?" I explained to his dad.

"Oh don't worry.. from now on, he will be living at a dorm in there and i am just gonna cut half of his allowance oh and.. make sure that he will got his roommate, his enemy." His dad said. "Sure, mr president.. i'll do that." I said and he hand up the call.

Hmm.. let's see.. who is Skelly's enemy? I mean he has a lot but the mob that he always fight with...

---A few days ago (Flashback)---
*Monday*

Skelly: Hey Wither! Even though Skela is your cousin, you should still stay away from her!!
Wither: Not happening.
Skelly: oh you really underestimating me?
Wither: Sure.

Skelly goes to hit Wither but then Endy, a enderman teleported infront of him and made Skelly fall for Wither.. Skelly is on top of Wither. Skelly immediately stand up and look at Endy. Endy just grin and do a peace sign.

*Tuesday*

Herobrine: Alright, we will be having a 2v2 let's see who's the strongest. First is, Skelly and Wither. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. That's all.

Zen: Ofcourse we're gonna be partner.
Zee: yeah.

Zombie: Don't worry, i'll let us win!
Ziyah(a zombie): *chuckles*

Kiela: oh we're partner!
Skela: nice!

Skela look at Wither with Skelly.
Skela: uhm..

Skelly: Hell no! You're maybe bad at pvp!
Wither: you're maybe the one at bad at it.
Skelly: uh.. no! You're wrong in there!!!
Wither: Ahh really?

As Wither leans closer at Skelly and their face is just a inches far away from each other.

Skela: omehgash are they gonna kiss?
Kiela: please not.. and maybe sure.

*Wednesday*

Skelly: Ahh.. Skela, here's some expensive chocolate for you.. and happy valentine's day!
Skela: aww thank you Skelly, how sweet of you.
Skelly: it's nothing.. *blush*
Skela: uhm.. i am just gonna save it later cause i am full right now..
Skelly: Okay! ^–^

Skelly goes sit back on his sit and watch Skela from a far. A minute later, Wither come in to the class and goes to Skela.

Wither: wow, you got so many chocolates in there Skela. *Takes one of the chocolate and eat it.*
Skela: oh no.. that's from Skelly and he said, i am the only one who can eat it.
Wither: huh? *Nom nom*

Skelly stand up and goes to Wither.

Skelly: The hell man? That is for the beautiful woman infront of us.
Wither: jeez don't be mad man, it's just a chocolate.
Skelly: I really hate you so much.
Wither: So do i. *Wink*

-------End of Flashback----

Hm.. "alright.. Wither then." I said to myself and immediately called Wither.

"Wither, you said that you're gonna have a dorm in here? This is your key for your dorm and.. be nice to your roommate.." i said and handed him the key.

"Ah sir.. i already said it to you that i don't want a roommate." He said. "Your roommate is gonna be Skelly Skeleton." I said and he immediately change his mind.

"Ah nevermind sir.. this is really great and having a roommate is awesome." He said sarcastically. I just nod at him.

__________________________________________

Skelly's POV:

I am in our Limbo and shaking in fear cause my dad is gonna beat my ass again cause Teacher Herobrine probably tell my dad about my grades.

"Fuck this shit.." as i whisper to myself and our Limbo stop. Oh no, we're probably home now.. shit.

I get down and face my dad waiting for me with a stick on his hand smiling. This is the worst. "H-hey dad.. i-i can explain!" I said stuttering.

He come to me and immediately hit me with the stick and i ran and he followed me and beat my ass with the stick. It hurt so bad like damn.

A few minutes of beating.. we just sit at the sofa and the stick is still on his hand. Ouch.. i think i got scar on my butt.. shit..

"You're gonna have a dorm and a roommate tomorrow and i'm gonna cut in half your allowance." Dad said and look at me.

This is gotta be the bad day of my life, i got beaten in the ass, i'm gonna live to a dorm with a roommate! And my allowance is gonna be cut in half!? Oh c'mon!!

"I'll gonna let you back in here if you fix yourself and attitude. Now go to your room and pack your things so you don't have to pack tomorrow!" My dad command and i just nod and try to stand up. This is really shit.

--------TO BE CONTINUE---------

Next Chapter: Roommates~

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

5.6K 185 26
"ℑ 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔟𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶, 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶. 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴, 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲'𝔩𝔩 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔴."
127K 2.6K 40
You are a little scared of the adventure ahead but not knowing what might happened next for the rest of your life . You meet new monsters every day.
787 60 16
this is a Skelly x Wither story and if you don't like this ship, please get out. thank you! Cringe? (let me know)
5.2K 119 27
This is my first story I hope it goes well. This story is about Wither x Skelly and I will be using CubicKat - Minecraft Animation channel for ideas...