Be a Squeamish Person in the...

By Usingthisusername

Xiaoxuehu Jiang Chi, who was born lucky, once entered the unlimited live broadcast. Other novices were given... More

Info, Chapter 1, Arc 1: The Evil Spirit in the Fog City (1) Murder scene
Chapter 2: Everyone has come
Chapter 3: Have a good night's sleep
Chapter 4: It seems he didn't pay.
Chapter 5: He didn't want to see his little sheep sad for others.
Chapter 6: Night Stalker
Chapter 7: Grumpy police officer
Chapter 8: Beautiful oriental boy
Chapter 9: Owner of the mano
Chapter 10: Not a plaything
Chapter 11: The devil who wants his life
Chapter 12: You are so cute when you are bad
Chapter 13: Gift from heaven
Chapter 14: Even angry is soft
Chapter 15: The ghost under the skirt
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21-22:

Chapter 19:

227 9 0
By Usingthisusername

Jiang Chi held his face, his eyes flickering: "Are you angry?"

Father Ilya paused as he stretched out his hand to reach the archive book on the top of the bookshelf. His silver eyes lowered and seemed to be looking at the oriental boy, and then seemed to be looking elsewhere indifferently. After a long while, he heard him bite. He gritted his teeth and spoke out: "No."

Jiang Chi sat among a pile of messy books, wearing a smaller priest's robe that Father Ilya found somewhere. The cleanly ironed clothes were still stained with the faint fragrance of white roses.

The library at the back of the church is empty and huge. Bright but not scorching sunlight shines like gold from the tall round rose window onto the thick pages of books that fill the room.

There is an aroma of old book ink floating in the air.

Jiang Chi liked to bask in the sun, and the warm sunshine made him unable to suppress his instinct to turn into a fox.

The town here has rainy weather most of the time. With such good sunshine, the little fox really wants to take out his long, snow-white fur and bask in it.

He yawned contentedly and narrowed his eyes with contentment, like a kitten rolling around in the pages of a book.

Father Elijah took down the small town chronicle, which was extra heavy compared to other old books, and accidentally saw this beautiful boy who almost turned into a succubus sitting lazily among a pile of old and yellowed pages. Blue eyes that are more dazzling than the sparkling deep sea are looking at me earnestly.

The priest's ears felt a little hot at the look.

He tried to divert his attention, but saw something he shouldn't have seen.

Even though it was not tailor-made, this small priest's robe was still too big for this slender oriental boy.

The young man raised his face, and from the slender neck line, you could easily see the deep and half-dark collarbone. The hollow of the neck holds simultaneously brilliant gold and light gray shades. The afternoon sunlight made his whole body rimmed with furry gold, which looked good to the touch.

Even though he had seen all the more intimate places, he still had strange thoughts.

The priest's fingers unconsciously pinched the spine of the book harder.

The backs of his hands were covered in ferocious veins.

Jiang Chi was so frightened that he choked on his unfinished yawn. He put his hands on the ground and asked hesitantly: "Father, are you angry?"

Father Elijah was inexplicably angry and said in a more serious tone: "No!"

The beautiful boy blinked his sea-blue eyes innocently, curled his lips and said nothing. That look seemed to say: Look, I knew you were angry.

Heavenly Father, clergy are not supposed to lie.

But Father Ilya, who is pure in body and spirit, has never had an unclean thought about any creature called a beauty from his birth to the present. His education had always been to stay away from temptations that would lead to corruption.

Among them, lust/desire is especially important.

He didn't want to believe that he would be captured by the beauty of a stranger.

Perhaps the devil's curse has not yet been eradicated.

It must be yes. It was precisely because of the impression of the succubus seal that made him do that... ridiculous thing last night.

The priest thought so, and he attributed all the impetuous sins to that damn devil with peace of mind.

I will definitely get rid of him. The priest who had just arrived in the small town of Notting thought so.

He gracefully took the old book and pulled the stupid-looking boy up from the cold ground.

Jiang Chi let him hold his hand and asked curiously with bright eyes: "Can we find a way to deal with the devil here?"

The priest held the boy's soft, slightly cold palm and was slightly surprised. So soft, doesn't he have any bones?

the priest thought absently.

But he soon realized that his reaction was too exaggerated, as the boy's round finger bones were clearly piercing his palm.

It was a bit like the pearls of excellent quality given by believers that he had seen in the church.

I wonder if his strange and addictive aroma will remain on my palms?

"The priest looks so strange." Jiang Chi obediently let the man hold his hand while muttering to the system, "I don't know what he is thinking, but he looks very reliable."

The system stretched out a mechanical arm and touched its non-existent chin, and pondered for a moment: "Yes, but no one seems to have played this priest branch before. It seems to be a new NPC."

"Really? Your game also comes with real-time updates." Jiang Chi was a little surprised.

The system proudly akimbo: "That is, in order to give the audience and players the ultimate gaming experience, and also to prevent players from doing things that violate the rules of the game..."

The system's tone suddenly became terrifying, a bit sinister: "We will inevitably derive new characters and branches in a timely manner based on the data center's evaluation of player behavior."

"So, if you violate the rules, you will definitely be executed."

Ever since he entered the game, Jiang Chi had been following the system's instructions to complete tasks. Naturally, he didn't pay much attention to the system's words at this time. He rubbed his big tail against the system's metal head affectionately and said with a smile: "Then you will do this?" To me?"

"Wha, what?" The system obviously didn't expect that its host would be so affectionate. Even the main computer tablet seemed to be on fire. It said in a daze, "No matter what, I will definitely protect you."

Damn it, what on earth is it talking about.

The system that was so scary that it was teased was sitting in a corner in a corner.

Father Ilya placed the old book that was so thick that it could be smashed to death on the desk. Although he tried his best to use it as gently as possible, it still stirred up countless flying dust in the afternoon light.

"If you say that the Wade family moved here a hundred years ago, then there must be some clues in this book that records all the events in the town of Notting."

Jiang Chi subconsciously turned his head and stared at the words above seriously.

The plush, round head exuding a warm fragrance was only a few centimeters away from Father Ilya.

As long as you... get closer, you can hug this little guy like a stuffed toy and bury your nose in him...

no!

Ilya woke up in time and realized that he had made a mistake again. His face became even worse, like frosty ice.

Jiang Chi happened to meet his gaze and trembled with fright, his eyes immediately filled with sparkling water.

"I'm sorry," the boy apologized tremblingly.

The man just stared at him coolly with his eyes that seemed to be able to see through the soul.

Jiang Chi felt a little ashamed, but also felt aggrieved. It would have been difficult for them foxes to obtain a human household registration, let alone go to school like other human children.

Even if he is illiterate, he doesn't want to.

Seeing the man's eyes becoming colder, Jiang Chi blinked his eyelashes and a bright tear fell down.

"I, can't understand."

The little fox closed his eyes and decided to tell the truth.

The man's eyes glazed over for a moment, and he felt relieved for the first time in a long time. He stretched out his hand and pressed his forehead, thinking that he looked so stupid that he didn't look like he would take the initiative to seduce people.

As expected, it's that bastard devil's fault.

"come here."

The priest's tone was cold and could not be rejected. Jiang Chi hesitated for a moment and then was completely pressed into his arms by the man.

The man leaned down, his shoulder-length hair hanging down with a slight coolness tickling Jiang Chi's naked back and neck.

On the slender back was the priest's exquisite silver cross set with pigeon's blood rubies and diamonds.

The fragrances of the two of them entangled ambiguously and slowly, becoming increasingly inseparable as time went by.

Moran's family can be regarded as a century-old aristocracy with a long history, and it still has considerable financial resources in his generation.

Father Elijah followed the time and tried to find the most recent records about the Wade family.

In the end, there was only the scene when the family first moved into the small town of Notting, and the subsequent boring history of reproduction and development.

The records in the archives only cover the period when Moran's father, Viscount Serik, got married.

Viscount Serrick's wedding was the most talked about event in this town at that time. Like his own son, this short, fat and gentle gentleman was loved by everyone because of his tolerance and generosity. What's more, his wedding was held so extravagantly and grandly, and the person he married was a beautiful but poor commoner woman.

This was absolutely shocking in an era when only intermarriage between nobles was allowed.

However, Father Ilya turned to the next page of the record and found that there was nothing there.

The remaining pages of records were torn away.

The torn pages have neat edges, silently mocking the opponent's slowness.

"It seems they are faster than we thought." Ilya closed the file book expressionlessly.

Jiang Chi lowered his eyes in disappointment, like a kitten who had not been rewarded for his efforts.

The tail is pitifully collapsed.

"There is another way." After admiring the poor and aggrieved look for a while, Ilya finally said condescendingly, "Come here."

When Jiang Chi heard that there was still a way, his eyes lit up and he immediately rubbed himself into the man's arms.

You should not be rejected no matter what you do to him at this time.

Elijah began to think wildly again.

Almighty Lord, maybe this is his real salvation.

The boy is so light that he can't feel any weight when sitting on his lap, like a little girl holding a teddy bear in her hands.

Ilya tried his best to resist the desire to hold the person down and do whatever he wanted, and said coldly in a voice that was awe-inspiring at first sight: "The mark on your body has not been completely removed."

Jiang Chi was stunned when he heard it. After blinking his eyes and realizing what it meant, he panicked.

"Isn't it...has it been dealt with?"

Elijah's fingers rubbed the boy's round and convex spine, and he said slowly: "Unfortunately, that devil is really cunning."

"I have no way."

Jiang Chi didn't want to become a monster with two tails, ears, and horns.

The little pitiful little believer had red eyes and tremblingly hugged Father Elijah's neck: "I don't want to become a monster."

He pursed his lips in embarrassment, his cheeks turned pink with shame, and said bravely: "Is that okay? Why don't you lift your clothes?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.6K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
659K 34.9K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
788K 39.9K 35
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
164K 3.6K 24
"I only fuck girls who want to be fucked, flipped over and banged, Sunshine and..." "And that's what I want, daddy. Exactly what I want from you." * ...