๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ท๐‘’๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ...

By Theeggowaffels

" so why can't you see you belong with me you belong with me " " and you've got a smile that could light up t... More

The cast
Famous Birthdays
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
019
Volume 002
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
Volume 003
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
Epiloge
NEW WALKER BOOKS

018

2.8K 67 70
By Theeggowaffels

" Mason I swear god shut up "

" no "

" you know what wanna go live "

" ya "

" the fuck you so dry "

" oh sorry let me do that again - Yes my favorite sister girl pop in the world I would love to "

Aurora just laughed as she got her phone and placed it on her trailer's vanity"

"Hey, everyone!" Aurora greeted with a bright smile, waving at the camera.

USE6 : SHES BACK

" yes I am and I have a special person with me today "

Y252 : WALKER?

7265 : HAS TO BE A BLACK PHONE CAST SINCE THERE FILMING

Mason leaned in, his grin mirroring Aurora's. "Hey, guys! Mason is here "

Their followers flooded the comments section with greetings and hearts, their excitement palpable through the screen.

"Wow, look at all the love pouring in!" Aurora exclaimed, her eyes lighting up with joy. "You guys are amazing!"

As they settled into the live stream, Mason turned to Aurora with a mischievous twinkle in his eye. "So, Aurora, what are we up to today? "

Aurora forced a smile, her heart heavy with unresolved emotions. " we are going to show you some behind the scenes but first we're going to answer some questions since it's 7 am and me and Mase are the only ones up and ready "

As they engaged with their audience, Mason glanced at the screen, his eyebrows shooting up in surprise. "Hey, Aurora, check this out," he said, pointing to a comment . he leaned in and whispered "Isn't that Walker's username?"

Aurora's smile faltered as she read the comment, a mix of frustration and disappointment bubbling inside her. "Oh, uh, yeah, it is," she replied curtly, her tone betraying her annoyance.

" you okay ?"

" fine "

Despite her attempt to stay composed, Aurora couldn't shake the feeling of anger coursing through her veins. She couldn't believe Walker had the audacity to show up after what had happened between them.

Us626 : Aurora would u want to be in PJO

" um ya only if I play an Aphrodite kid though "

827ysn : httyd Mason

" oh ya it's going great filming is great "

After answering some more questions they decided to give their followers an exclusive peek behind the scenes pf set

"Hey everyone, it's Aurora and Mason here!" Aurora greeted, her voice bubbling with excitement as she held up her phone.
"We're about to take you on a tour of what goes down behind the camera. Get ready for some fun!"

" rora your saying it like a documentary"

" Mase it is so we need to do this "

" mkay sure"

With Mason trailing behind her, Aurora led their virtual audience through the labyrinth of hallways and sound stages, giving them a taste of the hustle and bustle behind the scenes.

"Check it out, folks! This is where all the magic happens," Mason chimed in, his grin infectious as he pointed out the crew members buzzing around. "It's a whole different world behind the camera, and we're thrilled to have you along for the ride."

As they strolled, Aurora paused to chat with some of her fellow cast members and crew, introducing them to the viewers and sharing amusing anecdotes from their time on set.

"Say hello to our amazing director, Scott!" Aurora exclaimed, turning the camera towards the harried figure directing the action. "He the mastermind behind the madness, keeping us all in line."

Scott flashed a tired smile at the camera, waving in acknowledgment before hurrying off to attend to her duties. "Thanks for the shoutout, Aurora!" He called back, he voice slightly muffled by the chaos of the set.

~📞~

After finishing filming for the day , Aurora found herself stealing a moment of solitude in her trailer. She sank into the plush armchair, feeling the weight of exhaustion settling into her bones after a long day of filming.

Just as she was about to close her eyes and drift off into a well-deserved nap, a soft knock sounded at the door.

"Come in," Aurora called out, stifling a yawn as she straightened up in her seat.

The door creaked open, and in stepped Mason, a sheepish grin playing on his lips.

"Hey there, sleepyhead," Mason teased, his eyes twinkling with amusement as he entered the trailer. "Long day?"

Aurora chuckled, rubbing her eyes to chase away the last remnants of fatigue. "You have no idea,who knew crying and screaming for a hours no break could hurt this bad " she admitted, a weary smile tugging at her lips. "But I'm surviving. What brings you here?"

Mason perched himself on the edge of the couch, leaning in conspiratorially. "I come bearing snacks," he declared, producing a small bag of chips and a couple of chocolate bars from behind his back. "Figured you could use a pick-me-up."

Aurora's eyes lit up at the sight of the treats, her stomach growling in anticipation. "You're a lifesaver," she exclaimed, reaching eagerly for the bag of chips.

As Aurora and Mason lounged on the couch, the atmosphere between them was relaxed yet tinged with a sense of curiosity.

"So, Mason, there's something I've been meaning to ask you about," Aurora began,

Mason turned to her, a curious expression on his face. "Sure, what's up?" he replied, his tone inviting.

Aurora took a deep breath, gathering her thoughts before continuing. "I've noticed you've been spending a lot of time with this girl lately," she said, her voice tinged with curiosity. "What's her name again?"

Mason's cheeks flushed slightly at the mention of the girl, a sheepish smile playing on his lips. "Oh, her name's Scarlett Estevez," he replied, his tone soft but filled with warmth. "We've been hanging out quite a bit recently."

Aurora nodded, a knowing smile tugging at the corners of her lips. "wait so your the guy she talks about !"

" you know her !"

" duh Mason I know most of Hollywood"she smiled " are you a thing yet "

Mason hesitated for a moment, his expression thoughtful as he considered Aurora's question. "I'm not sure, to be honest," he admitted, his voice tinged with uncertainty. "We've been spending a lot of time together, but... I don't know if it's anything serious yet. I wanna ask her out though "

Aurora nodded in understanding, a sympathetic expression on her face. "Well, whatever happens, just know that I'm here for you, Mason," she reassured him, her voice filled with sincerity. "If you ever need someone to talk to or just hang out with, I've got your back .I'm your wingwomen "

Mason's eyes softened at Aurora's words, a sense of gratitude washing over him. "Thanks, Aurora," he said, his voice filled with appreciation. "That means a lot to me."

" how's Walker ?"

Aurora glanced up from her phone, surprised by Mason's sudden question about Walker. She hesitated for a moment, unsure of how much to share, but then decided to be honest.

"Walker..." she began, her voice trailing off as she searched for the right words. "Things have been complicated between us lately."

Mason raised an eyebrow, his curiosity piqued. "Complicated how?" he prodded, his tone gentle yet inquisitive.

Aurora took a deep breath, steeling herself to share the details. "Well, we had this moment, you know? Back at my house, the night we hung out. We kissed, and it was... intense."

Mason nodded in understanding, his expression thoughtful as he absorbed her words. "But ever since then, things have been weird between us," Aurora continued, her voice tinged with frustration. "He's been distant, and I don't know what to do."

Mason listened intently, his brow furrowing in concern. "Have you tried talking to him about it?" he asked, his tone gentle yet probing.

Aurora sighed, shaking her head slightly. "Not yet," she admitted, a hint of uncertainty in her voice. "I guess I've been scared to confront him about it."

Mason offered her a supportive smile. "Well, maybe it's time to have that conversation," he suggested, his tone encouraging. "You deserve to know where you stand."

Aurora nodded, feeling a sense of resolve building within her. "You're right," she agreed, her voice filled with determination. "I'll talk to him today. I have no idea what to say !"

" how about you text Scarlett for me from my phone and ask her out I'll start a conversation with Walker from your phone."

" Mase your a genius "

" I know I am "

" don't flatter yourself "

~📞~

Mase💋
Hey scar I'm in the area filming I was wondering if you wanted to go out just the two of us ?

Rory❤️
Hey walk

Walkie❤️
Hey Rory

Walkie ❤️
Look we really need to talk

"Ok Mason switch phones Shes typing !"

" dude ok he replied !"

Mase💋
Hey scar I'm in the area filming I was wondering if you wanted to go out just the two of us ?

Scar❤️‍🩹
Hey Masey I would love too

Scar❤️‍🩹
Does Thursday work ?

Mase💋
Perfect see you then

Rory❤️
Hey walk

Walkie❤️
Hey Rory

Walkie ❤️
Look we really need to talk

Rory❤️
Ya we do don't we

Walkie ❤️
Are you still on set cuz I feel like it's better if we call

Rory❤️
About to leave I'll text you when I reach

Walkie❤️
Okay bye

— You Belong With me —

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 256 12
walker scobell x reader go check out my other story about walker: "fell 4 you || walker scobell x reader" a bit of change from "fell 4 you" started:...
88.1K 2.5K 35
โ don't you get it walker you don't understand what i'm going through and how every day i want to rip my hair out of my skull โž ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
118K 2.6K 56
๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘‚๐ถ ๐‘†๐‘œ๐‘๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ž & ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๏ฝกหšเณƒโ€โžท ๐‘‹๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘Ž ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž...
456K 14.2K 67
โ girl, you're the one i want, you're the one i need. โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก his fan's spam his comments to watch a youtube video and he listens, causing...