GAME CHANGER || book 1

By zainnixwrites

Ariana Lizbett North High's strawberry shortcake, top student and cheerleading captain. Nothing about little... More

Prologue
AESTHETICS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
BOOK 2 - Just between us

CHAPTER 18

17 1 0
By zainnixwrites

"So what university you applying to?"

Sebastian was laying in between my legs while playing games. I was playing with his hair making small ponytails and braids and he looked adorable.

"Probably the same university you applying to, I really want to go pro hockey and I think NYU can offer me and the boys that"

While listening to Sebastian talk about his future it made me realise I had no idea what I was going to do once I'm done with high school.

I was a smart kid who was born into a really wealthy family and I've never took them for advantage. I was always really grateful for my success and the money that came along with it but now that I'm an adult I have no clue on what I'm going to do with my life.

"What's wrong red? You've gone silent is everything alright" Sebastian turned his head to look up at me while caressing my thigh "no its nothing, its just you have a future and I don't"

"I'm confused elaborate on that" Sebastian sat up now just looking at me with confusion plastered all over his face "you know what you want in life and I don't I mean, I've spent five years doing nothing but getting good grades but I don't even know what I'm going to do once I'm done"

Sebastian's mouth made an O shape letting me know he understood.

"Ok what do you enjoy doing?" This time it was me who looked confused. Sebastian rolled his eyes and explained further on what he meant and I finally understood.

"I enjoy drawing and designing buildings and houses, I've always enjoyed physics and science so maybe" I gave Sebastian a look and he retrieved it with a smile "architecture, I think you'll be an architect"

I smiled thinking about the career choice and to be honest it wasn't a bad choice.

They make good amount of money and it'll be something I enjoy doing.

"Ok I think I know what I'll do when I'm done with high school" we smiled at each other just taking in the moment not wanting it to end.

With him I felt completed.

°°°°

My dad was home and Sebastian had left an hour ago.

He had called me up to his office and I was standing directly in front of him.

"School ends in two weeks, do you know what university you applying to?" My dad had jet black hair and brown eyes. My mother is where I got my red hair and blue eyes from. "Yes father I do, I've decided I would like to study to be an architect. I'm quite fond of drawing and designing" he nodded.

"I've heard you dating Sebastian Madden? Is this true" he was looking at me with a look I couldn't quite make out "yes father we've been going out for awhile now and I feel quite happy with him"

"Good I've never liked Neo anyways" he gave me a small smile before writing something in his notebook.

My dad was never fond of Neo always thought he was a prick and self centred. If only I wasn't so blind.

"If I may I'd like to excuse myself to the mall, I was planning on hanging out with Eésa"

Isabella's father and my dad has been friends since high school. It was no surprise we'd get along as well.

He nodded and allowed me to leave.

I got dressed and sprayed on some perfume before waiting outside for Eésa.

She texted me saying she's around the corner and shortly I saw her pull up.

"So got an idea on what dress you want to wear too the prom" she was sipping on a Redbull while driving She wore a grey sweatpants with a fitted black tank top and black sunglasses.

"I actually don't know to be honest and you what you planning on wearing?"

"Most probably a red silk dress I don't know we'll go check today" we smiled at each other and pulled in front of the mall.

°°°°

"Ugh there's nothing interesting here like honestly the dresses aren't even that good"

I watched as Eésa schemed through the racks looking super irritated. She must love shopping huh.

"Oh don't worry I'm sure there'll be something you'd find to wear I mean, the prom is only in two weeks no biggie"

She gave me a look of concern before going full on promzilla on me "no biggie? No biggie! Girl this is prom two weeks will fly away just like that and the next thing you know we don't have dresses girly, so I suggest we find one now"

I just sighed and went looking around the store when a very pretty dress caught my eyes.

It was a baby blue dress withots of glitter on and by the waist it was almost a corset. It looked really beautiful.

"I know Sebastian will be star struck when he see's you in this dress" she must have known I was staring since she was also gawking at the dress.

"Take it, it'll look good on you" for once I listened to her and bought the dress getting really excited to know Sebastian's reaction to this dress.

"Do you want to get food, I'm starting to get hungry" Eésa shrugged her shoulders and headed straight out the door looking for the nearest restaurant to eat. It was quite busy today seeing as there was a lot of teenagers looking for dresses or suites for the dance.

I wonder what Sebastian will wear?

"So any boys in your life Bella" she was drinking some water but came to a halt when I brought up the subject "not really haven't found any guy interesting you know" she looked like she was kind of upset that she couldn't get herself someone to be in a relationship with but shook it off and ate more of her french fries.

"You'll find somebody when the moment is right" I squeezed her hand gently before taking a bite out of my burger savouring the taste.

"You know, I've never seen you so happy before until you got with Sebastian it's almost as if he changed you into somebody better"

She looked up at me with a genuine smile on her face. The girls has wanted nothing but the best for me and I'd always cherish them with my whole heart. "Thank you for noticing and yes I am happy doing better then I ever have but it's not just because of him but because of all the amazing friends I have including you" she tilted her head with a smile before shaking her head trying to get rid of the emotions.

"I've noticed Jessica and Michael always hangs out these days"

I don't think JJ told the other girls so it's probably not my place to tell Eésa what's happening "I've noticed too but let's not discuss their relationship huh"

She nodded and ordered more french fries seeing as she was really hungry.

°°°°

It was school and it has been hectic for the past few weeks juggling finals and prom.

Also the boys play their final match for the season. This will determine if they get scouted or not.

I told Seb I wouldn't be able to make it to his game and he looked sad but understood and said it was alright. We've been hanging out a lot these days. Whether it was eating junk food or watching movies and studying together, we always made time for one another.

It was Friday today and we were just finishing off exams and it was going smoothly as ever. The next thing you know it's prom next week and I couldn't wait.

"Hey babe hope the paper goes well for you I'll be outside waiting for you alright"

He kissed me before leaving and the next two hours went by quickly.

Me and Trixie were walking when suddenly we ran into Serena.

I kind of forgot she came here.

"Oh look what the cat dragged in" she purred out but honestly she was lame as fuck "listen here honey we don't have time for you so take your last season Chanel heels back where they came from"

Trixie looked at Serena's heels in disgust before scoffing and folding her arms.

"Trust me I'll make it short, I just wanted to say my goodbyes seeing as I won't be here for the next few days until prom I really did enjoy it here even though I couldn't get the one thing I wanted but whatever right" she laughed but me and Trixie just looked at each with a similar look on our face.

"Ok bye you said what you needed to say so now it's time for us to leave"

Trixie pushed her way through Serena and lead us straight to the school parking lot.

"Are you serious Mikaili! You left without telling us" I could here Trixie shout at her sister through the phone.

Mikaili explained it was an emergency as to why she left but Trixie wasn't having it.

"Hello sweetheart I see you need a ride" she rolled her eyes at the sight of Max.

"Fuck off Max we don't need a ride from you" uh we totally did need a ride from him like heck yeah.

"What she meant is thanks for the offer Max we really appreciate it" and I got in without a second thought.

Trixie let a frustrated sound from the back of her throat escape and sat in front but she told Max to not utter a word at her.

"So where we going?"

"Oh we going to my brother and mine's house" apparently the whole group wanted to hang out there.

We pulled into their driveway and I could already see Sebastian's car parked on the side.

I was greeted by him indulging me with a hug and I could already smell his cologne.

"Hey baby how was the paper?"

"It went all good, I can't wait till me graduate"

This was it. This would be the end of everything but at least I know I'm with the people I love and known my whole life even I have just gotten to know the boys this year they are still the people I love and cherish the most.

My family.

•AUTHOR'S NOTE•

hey guys, the next chapter will officially be the last chapter of this book😕 I know it was a short book but I had so much fun writing it especially as my first book too. I can't wait to start writing book two. I've already made a book cover for Jessica and Michael's book and trust me their book will be longer. Anyways have a good day see you next time🌷💕 {tiktok acc https_bear<3}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723K 14.9K 62
It's Sierra's first day as a senior at Donvalley high. She wants her last year to be amazing and troublesome free. No fake friends. No trouble and ce...
320 27 7
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 "𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭" 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 • Starting highschool late with her two bestfriends, and a...
129K 3.2K 40
Brady Parker. The best hockey player Holloway University had seen in years. He was essentially guaranteed a position on any professional team he want...