๐““๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ||...

blackholelover tarafฤฑndan

.,๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–ˆ๐– ๐–‹๐–”๐–— ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–˜, ๐•ฐ๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–โ .โ ๏ฝกโ * . . . (๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฑ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข ๐”Ÿ๐”ถ ๐”ช๐”ข.) โœง-โ โ˜†-โ โ˜†... Daha Fazla

โœงRules+information.
Dwarf Planets, Planets, Stars, and Moon requests here! ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿช๐ŸŒ‘
Galaxies, Blackholes,Nebulas, and other space object requests here! โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ›ธ
โ˜€๏ธA Hold In Ones Arms๐ŸŒ
๐ŸŒill Distressโ›…
๐Ÿฅ€ His Savior ๐ŸŒ
๐Ÿ”ธ๐ŸงกAlone Time๐Ÿช๐Ÿ”ธ
๐ŸŒŸ Fates Inevitable Separation ๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐ŸŒ Sorrow Point Of View ๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ•ณ๏ธ Chaos Unrolls ๐ŸŒ 
๐Ÿช Insecurities ๐Ÿ’”
๐ŸŒง๏ธ A/N ๐Ÿ’Œ
๐ŸŒ Far Too Late ๐Ÿ—‘๏ธ
๐ŸŒŒ Something About You.. ๐Ÿ’—
๐ŸŒ Unspoken Frustration ๐Ÿ’ข
โœท[ ๐™Œ&๐˜ผ ]โœท

๐&๐€ || ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐ŸŒผ

428 15 117
blackholelover tarafฤฑndan

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩. 🤍

𝙉𝙤𝙬, 𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙌&𝘼!~

( Please play the music above to read the following. ⁠˶⁠ )

.⁠ 。⁠*♡*。 .

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗡.

" 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. „

𝘔𝘌𝘙𝘊𝘜𝘙𝘠.

" 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭. „

𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘜𝘚.

" 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫. „

𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘏.

" 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟. „

𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘚.

" 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨. „

𝘑𝘜𝘗𝘐𝘛𝘌𝘙.

" 𝐣𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝. „

𝘚𝘈𝘛𝘜𝘙𝘕.

" 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. „

𝘜𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘜𝘚.

" u𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝. „

𝘕𝘌𝘗𝘛𝘜𝘕𝘌.

" n𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐬. „

๑•🤍•๑

All celestial bodies in the universe have been informed of a so called, 'Earthling' visiting numerous systems equiped with a camera to question them. Some eager, while some.. not very pleased.

-...✧⁠*⁠。

⇢ LOCATION; THE SOLAR SYSTEM.

Luna stared at the camera in front of him, listening attentively as Earth spoke the question out loud to him since he couldn't grasp the earthling language just yet.

Once Earth finished reading out loud, a frown was plastered onto both of their faces.

"..I don't.. I don't want to think about that...", he croaked out.

"..I.. I've had nightmares about it, a-and-"

Earth paused him right before he was about to panic, ultimately causing Luna to most obviously ramble and have a mental breakdown.

Earth placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Calm down, Luna." He said as softly as he could muster up.

Luna nodded and took a shaky breath in. "..i-i guess I would orbit Mars.. or.. or maybe Venus.. but I'd rather not have that happen anytime soon.."

The rocky planet smiled softly, quietly pulling the smaller celestial body into a tight embrace once he answered the question to the earthlings desire.

⇢ LOCATION: THE KUIPER BELT.

Q: WHAT IS IT LIKE BEING PLUTOS MOON?

Charon pulled out the lollipop from her mouth, a faint 'pop' resonating as a small trail of saliva was visible on the lollipop.

"Eh? Plutos moon?"

She pondered about it for a while, resting her hand on her hip.

"Boring." She muttered out, rolling her eyes. "He can't even go a day without crying! And don't even get me started on his social interactions. He's too 'shy' to talk to anyone, and since I orbit him, I have no choice but to stay by his side!"

Charon scoffed before continuing, "if orbiting an asteriod was an option, I'd take it in a heartbeat. And that's saying something."

The moon shoke her head in disapproval, placing the lollipop back in her mouth.

⇢ LOCATION: THE SOLAR SYSTEM.

Sol shifted uncomfortably at the camera flashing a small red light at the corner, indicating that it was recording.

He didn't particularly liked being watched, let alone being recorded.

Sun toke a deep breath, before reluctantly shifting his head upwards to read the question.

"I don't have favorites."

It was simple response, something plain and convincing. Yet, everyone knew that wasn't the truth, including his own planets.

Sun stared at the earthling who was now giving him a somewhat irritated expression.

The star gave a long, exasperated sigh, looking around for any planets in vicinity before breguiguingly answering the question.

".. Earth." He mumbled, his voice barely coherent.

But the small earthling heard it, and was pleased.

⇢ LOCATION: THE SOLAR SYSTEM.

Q: WHAT DO YOU FEEL LIKE AS THE SMALLEST PLANET?

Mercury looked conflicted.

"..I don't really care? I mean.. sure, it's scary to see how big the other planets are, but other than that, I'm okay with it." He shrugged.

Though some hesitation crept onto his face.

"..But, I'm kind of glad. Back then, Pluto was classified as the smallest planet. A title. A place in the solar system, while I was.. nothing. I didn't even have a role like Venus who's the hottest planet or Jupiter who's the biggest.. but when Pluto was classified a dwarf planet.. I had a title, finally! I was the smallest in the system, not the stupid, forgotten planet!"

The smallest planet wore a proud smile as he silently cheered to himself.

⇢ LOCATION: THE SOLAR SYSTEM.

Q: DO YOU STILL REMEMBER HAVING LIFE?

Venus visibly frowned.

"..I do." She said softly.

"It was a wonderful experience.. I remember adoring watching the water stream across my surface while the greenery flourished.." she smiled, a sad one.

"..but alas, I don't control what happens around the universe.. and maybe someday I'll obtain it again.. someday."

Her sad smile diminished into a peaceful one.

"As long as my brother is happy, I am too. Life or not."

⇢ LOCATION: THE SOLAR SYSTEM.

Q: DO YOU KNOW THEIA?

"..T..Theia?.." Earth mumbled.

"Is that a new planet?" He looked down at the tiny earthling with visible excitement in his eyes.

Not a clue.

Earth smiled and started daydreaming of all the welcoming gifts he could give this so called 'Theia.'

"I.. don't remember her.. but it somehow rings a bell?.."

⇢ LOCATION: THE SOLAR SYSTEM.

Q: DO YOU KNOW THAT PHOBOS IS GOING TO TURN INTO YOUR RINGS?

Mars visibly flinched as he read the question, some worry unmistakenly seeping into his eyes.

The red planet tried his best to suppress his evident concern, masking it with his usual cold face.

Mars narrowed his eyes at the comment, scowling. "I could care less about that piece of rock."

His words could fool anyone.. however his face betrayed him others. Sweat dribbled down his cheek as his brows furrowed.

Faint mumbles could be heard from Mars, obviously taking to himself, trying to convince himself that maybe that wouldn't happen. That Phobos would be okay.

But unfortunately, the universe is cold and merciless to anyone who dares defy it.

⇢ LOCATION: THE SOLAR SYSTEM.

Q: DO YOU STILL REMEMBER PLANET X?

Jupiter looked down, having to put on his reading glasses to read the comment since he was so, well.. big.

After a few agonizing seconds of tortuous tryings to read the small, unintelligible writing, the gas giant froze.

Saturn and him both shared a look. A look of panic.

"..he was an old friend."

Jupiter was struggling with his next words.

"we didn't mean to!!" Saturn cried out, a habit he does when they're both in trouble. "It was an accident!!"

Jupiter brought a hand to gently shush Saturn for a second as he nervously stared at the camera. "..he wasn't fit to be in the solar system.. so we did him a little.. favor."

They both looked down at the floor; or well, rather space as stars twinkled beneath their levitating bodies.

"Yeah.. a favor.." Saturn mumbled incoherently, sounding as if he was trying to reassure himself.

Saturn turned to Jupiter, whispering. "How do they know?.."

Jupiter shuffled uncomfortably at the small earthling. "I don't know.." he whispered back, his gaze finally meeting Saturns as he entwined their fingers together.

They both shared a small smile of comfort, reassuring themselves.

⇢ LOCATION: THE SOLAR SYSTEM.

Q: DO YOU KNOW YOU ATE YOUR KIDS IN ROMAN HISTORY? WHAT IF YOUR FAVORITE PERSON DIED?

Saturn paused. "Children? You mean my moons?"

The earthling nodded to the question, drawing a small gasp from the ringed giant.

"that's.. actually, disgusting..", the gas giant shuddered at the thought.

Saturn raised a brow as he read over the question for a second time. "Is Roman History an earthling thing?" To which he earned another small nod.

"What a weird civilization.." he muttered, but instantly clapped his hands and smiled nervously as he announced, "I'll just stick to eating asteroids", his rings flashing in the rays of the far away sun.

As Saturn ran his eyes over the next question, a shuddering breath escaped him.

"He.. did sort of die in a way."

His eyes trailed down to his feet.

"I failed him. Proto-Earth."

Saturn forced tears down, clutching his necklace he wore around his neck like a lifeline, something he does for comfort.

"If Earth were to collide again.. me and Jupiter.. we would never forgive ourselves..", he whispered solemnly, a tear escaping and sliding down his cheek.

⇢ LOCATION: THE SOLAR SYSTEM.

Q: WHO IS MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU?

Uranus glanced down at the human, seemingly spaced out before it approached him.

After a few seconds of silence, the giant breguiguingly answered.

"Isn't it obvious?" The icy giant scoffed.

"The ingenuous planet of the system. The planet who is too kind for his own good."

His dark azure eyes traversed towards Earths orbit far away- lost in thought as he gazed over the faint colors of a dark sea blue mingled with a lush green. The poor planets colors seemed to be fading in joy because of a certain species. One maybe right infront of him.

The once beaming lush of life turned into a big mess. All because of some damn pathetic civilization harvesting on his land.

Uranus turned back to the earthling.

..But his gaze was different.

If looks could kill, the poor earthling would have died right there and then.

His once azure eyes turned to a stormy blue, ones that could shake up a thunderstorm without him needing to lift a single finger.

"It's all your fault." Uranus snarled out.

...

⇢ LOCATION: THE SOLAR SYSTEM.

Q: WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU ARE BORED?

Neptunes back was turned towards the camera, refusing to acknowledge the humans presence.

His soft locks of dark sea blue seemed to wave if not for the absence of air in space.

He held a long golden object in one hand, resting his gaze towards the kuiper belt. Ever since he heard of those useless earthlings killing Earth, he refused to acknowledge or give them any sort of sympathy. It's not like he had any sympathy to give the selfish civilization in the first place anyway.

The tiny human had to float over in front of the navy planet, waving the camera in front of him which held the question.

Neptune let out an exasperated sigh.

Just this once.

Just to get this insufferable species away from him.

He glanced down, reading it slowly on purpose to further agitate the earthling.

"Bored?" His tone of mockery threatening to pierce someone.

He raised his trident that was in his hand- slamming it against the ground of space with a 'thud!'

"As if I'd ever like to indulge in worthless conversations with planets. Uranus is already too much to handle. If one is bad enough, I can't imagine six more."

He glared slightly, his midnight blue eyes full of hatred for the life form in front of him. "I don't get bored. Unlike your useless species."

⇢ LOCATION: THE KUIPER BELT.

Q: WHAT IS IT LIKE BEING A DWARF PLANET?

Pluto shyly stared at the camera the earthling was holding, fidgeting with his fingers as he hid in his big scarf he wore around his face.

Pluto didn't know why the earthling was here, but it was quite nerve-wracking.

After a few minutes of no movement, his eyes awkwardly met with the camera and realized his name was on the strange screen.

"O-oh!" He squeaked out

The young dwarf planet stumbled on his words, his eyes darting to the question and the floor. "U-um, I-Its.."

It was safe to say that he wasn't used to being picked on for big events like this.

The dwarf planet was usually stuffed to the side, always being ignored and overlooked as a mere dwarf planet. Not a real planet.

He was cast aside as a mere shadow of the solar system. Only few planets and moons treated him like a real celestial body with actual sentimental feelings.

It was quite uncommon for dwarf planets to get any attention, after all.

"..It's great! I.. suppose?.." he muttered.

"..Though i often feel like a failure.." he dejectedly whispered, his eyes focused on the ground beneath him.

"It.. it gets hard sometimes.. y'know?" Pluto smiled sadly.

His eyes filled with fresh tears that were quickly wiped away by his sleeve. "I just wanna be a real planet.."

Pluto sniffled, a few small hiccups leaving him as he tried to calm himself down. Fortunately succeeding.

"But.. that's okay. I have Charon and Earth! ..even if barely hang out.." His smile slowly turned into one of joy mingled with sorrow.

Though his eyes were still a bit red and puffy, the dwarf planet seemed much better at the thought of his closest friends.

LOCATION: THE SOLAR SYSTEM

Earth gently held the delicate earthling in his palm; like a treasure he unburied after years of searching for it.

Despite being so careful and subtle with his movements, he wasn't looking too good himself. Infact, 'good' was an overstatement.

Dark bags circled under his eyes, highlighting his already tired eyes that was devoid of much life. His once pastel greenery turned to an ugly dark green, with some patches of red from fires and black from ash of the aftermath.

His oceans have a tint a black to the dark blue, accompanying it rather horribly. Infact if you looked close enough, you could see pieces of trash floating in currents, eventually fated to kill marine creatures.

He smiled sadly at the comment.

"Hate?" He repeated rather softly.

"How could I ever hate you all?" He mumbled out, his voice faint and quiet.

"It hurts sometimes. But it's nothing I can't handle. I've gone through way worse."

Earth let out a breathy chuckle which quickly turned into coughs, black smoke trailing out his mouth.

The once vibrant planet wiped away the oil that started to drip down his chin, staining his shirt a dark black.

".. I'll survive.." he whispered blearily, not having enough energy left to smile.

⇢ LOCATION: THE SOLAR SYSTEM

"disgusting."

"It's one of the many flaws of humanity. Their lack in remorse."

The frigid ice giant turned with a huff, his irritation painfully obvious in the chilly depth of his eyes.

"I don't understand why Earth protects such a puny species." He snarled.

Neptune lowered his head to face directly at the incredibly small earthling; almost an ant compared to the size of the ice giant.

"If it were me,"

"I would have ended all your pathetic lives faster than light can travel."

His tone of voice dropped to an ominous whisper accompanied by a striking glare that could and would kill. Though some fake, mock compassion was paired his tone of voice as well.

After some seconds of silent tension, Neptunes eyes traveled to the last two questions and raised a brow in skepticism.

Q: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR TRUE COLOR BEING LIGHT BLUE?

"I suppose Jupiter was right. What a nosy civilization you are."

he straightened upright again, holding his trident next to him in a protective like way.

"It's simple, really. My color doesn't matter. I could be red, orange, even green, and i wouldn't care."

Q: DO YOU GET ALONG WITH PLUTO?

"Pluto is manageable. Unlike some cyan mess."

Neptunes icy rings glimmered in the dark rays of sun as he moved a bit to rest his trident on the spacey ground. "I guess he's okay. I mean, compared to others in this system, he's probably the sanest."

A small shrug was given by the frigid planet.

"I wouldn't say we're strangers or friends. But.. I do appreciate his company whenever he manages to visit. It's.. thoughtful."

⇢ LOCATION: THE SOLAR SYSTEM

Q: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR MOONS BEING NAMED AFTER YOUR NAMESAKES UNCONSENTING MISTRESSES?

Jupiter smiled awkwardly while a drop of sweat trickled down his forehead.

"..e-excuse me?"

The Jovian planet cleared his throat.

"Ah.. I suppose this is Greek mythology.. Earth had informed me of this at some point.."

He tucked his reading glasses on top of his head, closing the book he was reading and placing it besides him as it floated in his gravity.

"I suppose I'd feel... bad? If they're unconsenting, I'd feel horrible."

Jupiter sighed. "Look, I don't know. I've been wanting to catch up on Greek mythology, but I just have so many astrology books to catch up on.."

"As much as I dislike your civilization, your writing skills are impecable. These books could keep me busy for hours."

A smile was pulled into Jupiters face as he gazed at the asteroid belt.

"Looks like i'll have to ask Earth for more Greek mythology books later.."

⇢ LOCATION: THE SOLAR SYSTEM

Q: DO YOU EAT GLASS?

Uranus shook his head fondly, a mocking smile on his face.

He leaned down to level with the camera, obviously trying to frighten the earthling by size. Which worked.

As the tiny human shook, a noticeable smirk crawled onto the icy giants face.

"What an interesting question."

He gazed at the bitty, insignificant camera recording him. "I'd give glass a go. Who knows? Maybe I'll find something new to like."

Uranus snickered a bit before waving off the small human dismissively.

⇢ LOCATION: THE CENTER OF THE MILKY WAY, 26,670 LIGHT YEARS AWAY.

Q: DO YOU AND ANDROMEDA A* GET ALONG?

Sagittarius A* scanned over the question, his gaze averting towards the human in his palm.

He closed his eyes in thought. "It's not like I have a choice. You see, no matter how annoying or unbearable he can be, I can't defy my galaxy."

"By defy, I mean I can't hate someone that's like family to Andromeda."

Sagittarius A* let out a miserable sigh.

"Afterall, Milky Way and Andromeda are very close.. maybe even.. together. And if I were to argue with Andromeda A* , I don't think Milky Way would be very happy."

His face turned solemn as he let the human off his hand carefully to float in space. "Besides, Milky Way already has enough on his plate for now. I'm not gonna burden him with a stupid argument with that prick."

Luna took several minutes to read the question, occasionally messing up to understand some words.

Eventually, his face of frustration broke into one of joy.

"I wouldn't want to orbit anyone else!"

He proudly ruffled his NASA hoodie that's matching with Earth. "I love my planet! Besides, I get to look over all the cool things you guys do on his surface!!"

He giddily floated around in space before listing off his favorite things, like NASA, or simply countries Earth had taught him about.

As he rambled about, he began to trail off as his smile was replaced by a small frown.

"..but despite Earth taking care of you all.. you still hurt him.."

The small Moon sniffled quietly as he fiddled with the strands of his big scarf he had wrapped around his neck.

The scarf was cobalt blue, paired with a deep rich shade of forest green and had tints of ashy grey mingled with the other colors, all swirled together beautifully.

It was a gift Earth sew for Luna, acting as comfort for when his anxiety attacks hit and the rocky planet wasn't near.

Earth went as far as to give the oversized scarf the scent of sunflowers. And of course, the scarf had worked in its part to comfort Luna.

"I love being his Moon.. but sometimes it hurts to see him puking oil or heaving out smoke.."

Small tears formed at the corner of his eyes as he clutched his scarf tightly and hid his lower half of his face into the clothing.

The gentle and hush scent of flowers soothed his nerves by a small smudge.

"But it's okay.. Earth promised me he'd be okay.."

"He'll be okay.."

Luna repeated the same words over and over again like a mantra that might make it true. If he said it enough, maybe he'd believe it himself.

He looked at the now guilty earthling with multiple tears running down his face, staining the scarf wet.

Little hiccups left his throat as he sobbed.

"He'll be o-okay.."

⇢ LOCATION: THE SOLAR SYSTEM

Uranus's teal eyes traveled towards Earths orbit far away, in thought as he gazed at the faint blue and green orb beyond the main asteroid belt.

"..it wouldn't work it.", the ice giant mumbled out, his mood slightly somber at the thought of him and Earth together.

"I wish it would.. but me? An ice giant with no land, and him, a terrestrial planet full of luscious greenery and water?"

Uranus let out a dull sigh.

"Even if we did get together, it wouldn't last more than a month max... It's fate, i suppose."

⇢ LOCATION: THE SOLAR SYSTEM

"Talk to?"

Sun couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle as he remembered the fond memories crept back into his mind.

"Well.. Earth had introduced me to something called.. I think it was, 'music?' at first it sounded a bit funky and unintelligent of a so called 'advanced civilization'."

His tone was one of mock when he spoke about humans. Of course, it was obvious the star hated them. Everyone did, as it caused agony towards Earth.

But despite the anguish , Earth refuses to kill them. So what can he do besides try to help him?

".. I suppose I was wrong. The more I listened, the more I felt connected. So.. it's my go to when I'm all alone."

Q: WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF SOMEONE WAS HARMING YOUR PLANETS?

A smile smile was present on his face before it withered away to a stern expression after reading the next question.

"..as much as I'd love to bash their head in, I can't go against star code."

Sun sighed, "Due to our high status, we can't interfere with events that happen in our systems. We were born instructed to maintain our respective system of planets, not to add chaos or stop any."

"We also aren't allowed to harm anything in our solar systems either. Wether it be a threat or not, unless it's absolutely necessary to the point of your planets being on the brink of death."

He trailed off.

"..if a star were to defy the rules.."

Sun shuddered at the thought.

"..nevermind." he muttered.

⇢ LOCATION: THE SOLAR SYSTEM

Q: HAVE YOU EVER TRIED A MARS BAR?

Mars rolled his eyes at the earthling and its question.

"A Mars bar. Real creative name.", He scoffed out. "What an intelligent species for such a name, don't you think so?"

The rocky planet crossed his arms against his chest, floating comfortably in space. "No, I haven't. And I don't plan on doing so."

⇢ LOCATION: THE SOLAR SYSTEM

Q: HOW'S IT LIKE HAVING 146 MOONS?

Saturns smile faded a bit. "Ah, my.. moons?.."

He let out a strained chuckle.

"I-i don't mind most of them.. though.. some of them can be a bit.. manipulative."

Saturns fingers fiddled with his most outer ring, his G ring. It had become a habit for him to 'play' with his rings when nervous. Otherwise, he'd pick at his skin or atmosphere, creating marks.

Saturns face turned into one of distress as he crushed small pieces of ice and rock in his G ring due to anxiety.

"It's also a bit overwhelming.. I love them all but I can't remember every moon! So when I forgot someone and they feel neglected.. well.."

Saturn let out a long, miserable sigh.

"I feel like a horrible planet."

The ringed has giant felt his shoulders slump in defeat.

"I can't even manage privacy with 146 moons.. They're always there, watching, and yet somehow hearing everything.."

⇢ LOCATION: THE SOLAR SYSTEM

Q: HAVE YOU EVER RECEIVED A COMPLEMENT ASIDE FROM THE JOVIANS? IF NOT, THEN I THINK YOU'RE REALLY COOL!

Uranus did a double take as he read the question.

"I-.."

His mouth felt dry. Like all his words were just stripped away.

His throat heaved of talking, yet nothing came out. He couldn't form any sentences let alone words.

After a heavy amount of awkward tension between Uranus and the earthling, he managed a strangled chuckle from his throat.

"..thank you.." he whispered, barely above his breath.

"..I.. the Jovians think I'm a joke." He spat coldly. "So I don't get much compliments. Aside from Saturn and Earth.. occasionally."

"They all think I'm a cold ass planet who does nothing but cruel pranks on others."

His fists clutched at his sides, turning his cyan hands into a pale white at the force used.

"Hah. Like they're better." A cruel, and obviously sarcastic smile spread across his face.

"They probably think nobody saw. Nobody saw how they ejected a planet, their friend, out of the system."

"The Jovians aren't as innocent. And they never will be."

⇢ LOCATION: ABOUT 700 MILLION LIGHT YEARS AWAY.

"We have our.. differences." The supergiant elliptical galaxy scowled a bit at the mere thought of TON 618.

"I don't hate him but I'm not fond of him either."

Holmeberg 15As aureate eyes gleamed in the crisp barren void of space, a small ignite of life in the universe that's devoid of light, shimmering in-between the darkness.

His core shone brightly as stars mingled in, like an art piece.

"His vicious mindset is what keeps me away from him. All he ever thinks about is devouring and conquering. That's it. One step towards him is like a death wish."

A low scowl bubbled up in the galaxys throat. "And that gravitational pull of his.. it's what makes him so deadly."

"But like I said.. I don't hate him. And I most definitely don't want any problems or grudges against him."

The large galaxy leaned down to face the microscopic earthling who was most definitely shaking.

"..so I suggest you keep your little mouth shut about what I just said, kay?' I don't feel like crushing some small, useless lifeform today."

His sing-song tone was one of a soft, mocking tone. Cruel and unforgiving.

Yet, no form of guilt could be found. Not even if someone searched for hours.

⇢ LOCATION: APPROXIMATELY 18.2 BILLION LIGHT YEARS AWAY.

TON 618s booming laughter resounded through the cosmos.

"Do I- dislike him? Haha!!", the black hole managed to cackle out between obvious sarcastic laughs.

Once managing to calm down, he wore a smirk filled with hate and resentment. "Dislike is a rather soft word. I'd say.. Detestation."

His sarcasm wore off into a quick change of disgust. TON 618 plastered a scowl onto his face. "He's a brat. And egoistical. If I could end his life, I'd take up the offer in a heartbeat."

"As if I'd ever be friends with a scumbag like him."

Uranus sighed, rubbing his temples. "Don't even start this."

The icy giant grit his teeth in anger. "It's your damn fault. Your idiotic little minds couldn't think twice before naming me, huh??"

"You all don't even pronounce it right! It's yr-ay-nuhs! Not Uranus!"

Uranus wore a scoff on his face, his usual prankster self gone into fury.

"Out of every god that I had to be named after; why the sky?!" A low whine was drawn out from Uranus as he balled up his fists.

"I hate you all. I don't know how Earth can put up with your crap all the time. If it were me, i would've flung myself into an asteriod by now.."

Earth coughed out a bit of smoke before wearily reading out the question with his glazed eyes full of exhaustion.

"Without a doubt." He smiled, taking a deep breath to prepare himself for the long ramble ahead.

"..China, India, United States, Indonesia,
Pakistan, Brazil, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Russia, Mexico, Japan, Ethiopia, Philippines, Egypt, Vietnam, DR Congo, Turkey, Iran, Germany, Thailand, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Tanzania, South Africa, Myanmar, Kenya, South Korea, Colombia, Spain, Uganda, Argentina, Algeria, Sudan, Ukraine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Poland.."

Earth stopped to gasp for air, clutching his fists together that were now turning white from the amount of force.

"-Canada, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan, Peru, Angola, Malaysia, Mozambique, Ghana, Yemen, Nepal, Venezuela, Madagascar, Cameroon, Côte d'Ivoire, North Korea, Australia, Niger, Sri Lanka, Burkina Faso, Mali, Romania, Malawi, Chile, Kazakhstan, Zambia, Guatemala, Ecuador, Syria Netherlands, Senegal, Cambodia, Chad Somalia, Zimbabwe, Guinea, Rwanda, Benin, Burundi, Tunisia, Bolivia, Belgium, Haiti, Cuba, South Sudan, Dominican Republic, Czech Republic, Greece, Jordan, Portugal, Azerbaijan, Sweden,"

Earth heaved for air in-between countries, while counting how many he's named so far in his mind.

"Honduras, United Arab Emirates, Hungary Tajikistan, Belarus, Austria, Papua New Guinea, Serbia, Israel, Switzerland, Togo, Sierra Leone, Laos, Paraguay Bulgaria Libya, Lebanon, Nicaragua, Kyrgyzstan, El Salvador, Turkmenistan, Singapore, Denmark, Finland, Congo, Slovakia, Norway, Oman, Palestine, Costa Rica, Liberia, Ireland, Central African Republic, New Zealand, Mauritania, Panama, Kuwait, Croatia, Moldova, Georgia, Eritrea, Uruguay, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Mongolia, Armenia, Jamaica, Qatar, Albania, Lithuania, Namibia, The Gambia, Botswana, Babon, Lesotho, North Macedonia, Slovenia!-"

Earths face was flushed. The rocky planet had to hold onto an asteroid nearby to stable himself during his rambles. Of course he'd remember every country on him, he just didn't expect to have to name all of them..

With one last deep breath and a hell ton of motivation, Earth resumed.

"Guinea-Bissau, Latvia, Bahrain, Equatorial Guinea, Trinidad and Tobago, Estonia, Timor-Leste, Mauritius, Cyprus, Eswatini, Djibouti, Fiji, Comoros, Guyana, Bhutan, Solomon Islands, Montenegro, Luxembourg, Suriname, Cabo Verde, Micronesia, Maldives, Malta, Brunei, Belize, Bahamas, Iceland, Vanuatu, Barbados, Sao Tome and Principe, Samoa, Saint Lucia, Kiribati, Grenada, St. Vincent and Grenadines, Tonga, Seychelles, Antigua and Barbuda, Andorra, Dominica, Marshall Islands, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Monaco, Liechtenstein, San Marino, Palau, Tuvalu, Nauru!!"

Earth clutched his stomach, groaning as he laid there, contemplating about what he just did.

Luna looked at Earth worriedly. "Earth??" He floated over towards the panting planet, grabbing one of his blue hands in his own grey one.

Earth gave a small, shaky thumbs up, signaling that he was okay.

He most definitely won't be able to talk for a few minutes..

⇢ LOCATION: THE SOLAR SYSTEM

All 7 planets, excluding Earth, were cramped together, everyone trying to read the question while being shoved out of the way by others.

Mars grunted, impatiently tapping his foot on the cold 'floor' of space. They had all agreed to make a line to read the question individually. That way it would be 'fair.'

Mars was fourth in line with Jupiter behind him.

Although, he was known to be very impatient. And he wasn't the only one.

So after about six minutes, most planets had gotten irritated due to Mercurys slow reading habits. Another fuss broke out as they all just impetuously shoved each other out of the way to read the question.

After much unneeded chaos with the gas giants trying to calm them down and the ice giants laughing at the situation, every planet had managed to grasp the main concept of the question.

Neptune had been first to speak up, "I don't know much about it. But from what I know so far, I don't like it."

Uranus nodded in agreement to his twin brother. "Though, we all know it's caused by that society that lives on him."

The room turned quiet, most thinking while some just tried to ignore the apprehension in the air.

Mars and Venus both shared a glance. Since they both orbited closet to Earth and spent the most time together with him, they knew the most out everyone there. Especially Venus, since she was his twin sister and far more.. approachable than Mars.

The planet of love and beauty cleared her throat before speaking, "All that me and Mars know is that it's getting worse. That those.. things lack common decency in taking care of Earth."

"We know it harms him. We all do." This time, Jupiter spoke.

"I've watched his episodes behind the main asteroid belt. I've seen how it affects him, how it takes a toll on him."

"..You don't know how many times I've considered to 'accidentally' throw an asteriod at him to wipe out his life."

Saturn sighed solemnly. "We're not fools.", The ringed giant spoke.

"Everybody knows what's happening. We know Earth tries to play it off whenever we ask him about it."

Mars placed a hand on his waist, glaring menacingly at the earthling who was holding the camera. "Stupid humans. Earths an idiot for keeping such a waste of a civilization, he's a complete imbecile!"

Jupiter placed a hand on Mars's shoulder at an attempt to calm down the fuming red planet.

"..Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Mars. We're all worried for him as well."

Neptune glared at them all harshly after a few seconds of silence.

"So, what? We just let him suffer? Choke on his oil till he dies?"

"Do you really care for him?? You care for him so much, that you'd let him keep the only thing that's killing him, harming him every day? You're all the imbeciles."

The rocky planets visibly flinched at Neptunes tone of voice, how he just so casually spits out Earths demise so dismissively.

"You want Earth to live? Then grow up. Kill those parasites living on him. Stop caring if Earth would give a damn or not. It's for his own good."

Neptune turned around.

"..Or don't. Leave him to die."

The space was once again filled with silence, tension straining in the air like electricity as they all were trapped in their own thoughts. Some filled with anxiety, some with guilt. While some not caring about the consequences.

Mercury hadn't spoken up. And he probably never will. He wasn't the type to speak up about others problems himself.

Though, he was indeed worried. For the future of Earths health and for the chaos the solar system had ahead.

*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+。⁠*゚⁠+

𝗣𝗘𝗢𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗤&𝗔:
-
CartoonCati ,
Fl0w3rg1rlor ,
FakeCzech ,
MuichiroObsessed ,
Lavandracottagecore ,
MintyMoonyt ,
goobernob ,
Sapier_Napier ,
_Re4l_M0on_ .

𝗣𝗘𝗢𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗚𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗤&𝗔:
-
ToastiezHere ,
--PhotographyGurl-- .
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ✯
┊ ┊ ★
┊ ✯

❏ ⇢ [𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝙍𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙏: 𝙎𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙏𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙐𝙎 𝘼* 𝙓 𝙈𝟴𝟳 ]
REQUESTED BY: Lavandracottagecore
🌟(IN PROGRESS)

☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ [𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒚 ♡] ࿐ྂ
-- -͙ - -
✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

2.7K 55 10
Your name is Y/N. After your father left a year ago to go work at a space agency, your mother goes missing, and the SolarBalls planets come to life f...
32.6K 678 50
Just some head canons and one shots stories of my favorite web show called "Solarballs" and maybe a lot of stories that is a fake scenario or short...
42.4K 537 48
Solarballs Earth's ships and angst oneshots (Only Planets and dwarf planets plus Iris from GHE (Gemini Home Entertainment)) ONLY GAY SHIPS!
4.7K 144 24
one by one, they fall down. But each time they do, a new one rises back up.