Idol lover

By JKsGirlll7

"Do me a favor before you leave here, I want to see the real face of the person who thinks of me for the firs... More

Characters description.
"Wait for me!"
"First "Hi!""
"Maybe we will meet again...someday!"
"You are the one... the one I know!"
"Show me your real face!"
"I'm proud of you!"
"Yours Kim Yun-a!"
"I'm okay!"
"Did he keep his promise?"
"Did the girl live?"
"Jiminah is here"
"What?!"
"Congratulations"💜
"Misunderstanding"
"I'm sorry"

"First sight"

68 5 0
By JKsGirlll7

Yun-a

While I was taking notes about the lesson, I received a message on my phone. When I looked at it, my friend, Minah from the next table had sent me a message.

Minah my jealous girl:
"Girl, we are going to have a party because you got the highest grade. As soon as we leave here, we will go home, change our clothes and have fun right away, okay?"

  "Girl no, what kind of party are u talking, at least we can go to eat at a restaurant, nothing more, OK?"

I opened my eyes and warned Minah as if to say "I'll punch your face otherwise"

                                               •~•

"Wellllll, we are ready now, aren't we? Girl, hair is good, isn't it?"

She's been messing with her hair for two hours, why this girl doesn't like her model?

"Yaah girl, your hair is very good. Look, I warned you we will just go on a restaurant and celebrate and after that directly home, I'm warning you now, I don't want a party or a night out pub, okay?"

She huffed, but there was nothing I could do.
I warned her because I don't want to, I don't like such things, even if I'm going to have a party, I'll do it at home. I don't want anyone to see my dancing style, it's not that I dance bad, but I don't want eyes on me.

We left the house, got in her car and were heading towards the restaurant. Minah is the first person from our crew to get a car license, she wasn't the first to turn 18, I did, but this is what happens when her parents are 10 times richer than mine.
Let me spit in the mouth of those who say girls are not good drivers, the girl was driving very well.
When we came to the restaurant, I was a little surprised, we came to the most luxurious and expensive restaurant in Korea, wow...

"Girl, this place is very expensive, didn't we say we would eat? They will rob us here, girl!"

"Well, you are my bff, of course I will take you to such beautiful, luxurious restaurants just to celebrate your exam score. Let's order, I am very hungry. Besides, my parents give me the money, they have 8 holdings, their wealth is as mount Everest , let's spend a little, money is temporary anyway, but memories always remain, babe."

This girl is really crazy. Normal people thinks about how to keep money and this girl spends a lot on everything, is this what extreme wealth is like?

The food had arrived, we started eating it, we were chatting, laughing, and taking photos and sending them to each other.

I looked at Instagram and nothing caught my attention, I had been drinking up and badly needed to freshen up a bit.

"Minah, I'm going to go out for a while, you go ahead, I'm coming."

Minah nodded as if okay, so I took my phone and went out. As soon as I opened the door, the cold cool air hit my face and body, making me come to my senses a little. I decided to wander around a bit and left the restaurant about 10 meters and walked around the greenery. At that time, cars were coming and going, people were coming in and out of the restaurant. I decided not to think about everything. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. I opened my eyes, took out my phone and started to write and post it.

"I ate too much and now I went out for air.
Me and my bff went out having fun because I got the highest score on an exam and now I feel like I'm fat. I needed silence and fresh air, now that I have it I'll go inside, sometimes I feel like I'm talking to an empty wall..."

My head said let's go back and I turned around and started walking towards the restaurant, at that moment I looked at the time on my phone, it was 11:59 midnight, it was late. I was approaching the entrance, when I turned off the phone and raised my head for a moment, my eyes met someone's. At that moment suddenly my heart stopped beating, my breath stopped, even though I looked at him and my feet already ordered me to enter.

It was a nice guy, familiar face but I don't know his name.

He was smoking, he was cool, his dressing style was very good, he was smoking with his friends, he was laughing with them, his smile, ahh so...so beautiful. "Ahhh I wish it was mine!"

I immediately turned my head away from him, I felt his eyes on me, but I always kept my head up and straight, I wasn't going to see him, I shouldn't have seen him, I went in immediately. I don't understand what just happened, what happened???
I'm on shy when some people and man especially sees me.

"Girl, where have you been so long? I ordered dessert and your favorite drink wineee. Now let's eat, drink and leave."

Let's sit as just nothing happened...well nothing happened.

"What was the need for dessert? We ate all that food and it was enough. I guess you want me to gain weight?"

What I said made her laugh.

"There's nothing wrong with dessert, we're going to drink wine, it melts the food, it melts us too, it inflames us... whatever."

"Babe you caught fire again, what happened again?"

"Girle doesn't something happen to you when you drink wine? Doesn't this kind of heart pounding, a desire to make love, butterflies boxing, it's not happen to you, huh?"

"Oh Minah, why should I care? I just buy and drink wine and have fun."

At that moment, I saw the waiter come and bring the desserts, serving the bottle of wine and two glasses, started dropping the wine from the bottle to the glasses. We started eating desserts...I really needed dessert.

"Then, Cheers loveooom, many high marks!"

"Cheers Minah, cheers. But honey even if we drink a little, we can't drive, you know that right? We'll call a taxi, at least if we have a little bit of sense left, enough to tell our home address."

"Oh, don't screw it up girl, we will drink and go home have our party"

We clinked our glasses laughing and I took a big sip of the wine. Well... really something happens to a person when you drink the wine, I think it makes a butterfly fly, enough to increase your libido.

Minah was drunk, but my head was only slightly drunk, I was still myself. I felt a little lonely, since it was half the night, so I looked around, there were still people in the restaurant, while my eyes were looking at the people, I met he's eyes... he was looking at me.
I immediately closed my eyes, turned to the front, and at that moment I took another big sip of wine.
What was happening to me?
I started thinking about everything.

Thinking about that, took the phone and write a post.

"I just saw someone on the exit...was smoking a damn cigarette."

It was time to go, otherwise the police would round us up. I signaled to the waiter and asked him to call us a taxi when he arrived. After paying the bill, the taxi arrived. We held Minah's hand and barely walked out. At that moment, my eyes searched for him again... but he wasn't there... he was gone.

I was a little bitter, I thought about it the whole way, whatever it went, it was gone, but I wish I had seen it one last time... I guess it wasn't enough for me.

>~<

We barely entered the house, Minah was laughing goofy, and when she laughed, I felt like laughing too.

"Yun-a, come on, have another drink and we'll do karaoke"

Is this crazy? At 1:30 at night, the neighbors around will listen. We were not living in an apartment, we were living in a beautiful two-storey house, villa style. Thanks to our parents, we are here with their help. Now, if we make noise, no one will hear it because our house is not close to other villas, but we still have to be careful.

"Minah, let's go to sleep, no singing or drinking wine."

Of course, no one heard me, she immediately went to the kitchen and opened a bottle of wine and brought it.

"Come on, open a song"

Rolling my eyes, I took the remote in my hand and went to You Tube. Minah took the remote and chose a song, the melody it was good. Our voices will pollute this song a little bit tonight. When the song started, Minah was clapping with her hands. We took our microphones and started singing the song...but it was a problem there...I didn't know the song lyrics.

"Minah how am I supposed to sing a song that I don't know the lyrics?"

"Girl come on, the lyrics are on screen just follow me, he is my fav singer."

"Who's JK?"

"What you don't know him?"

"No, why would I?"

"Girl you know you are waisting so time from your life not knowing him. He is JJK, shame on you for not knowing him."

Just rolled my eyes on her and the song is started to played.

"Feelin' like I'm floatin'
Something's in the air tonight
We're speakin' with emotions
Won't look away
Love me at my lowest
I'll love you when you're barely holdin' on
Lightin' up the darkness
I can be a shoulder when you're not strong
Closer
Closer to you
Closer
Closer to you"

This songs lyrics was getting my soul.
We started dancing like crazy, taking big sips of wine, we were living this moment very well.
Minah was laughing and dancing at the same time.

"Take you like my last breath
Took me, that's the first step
Closer, with the silk dress
Feelin' your warm embrace
Devil always tempting
But who gon' end the sentence?
We're not meant to blend in
Blended with all your friends
Push and pull to get closer, closer
We tried again
Said I wouldn't lie
But I lied again
Mama told you
"Don't reply to him"
This ain't right
Who's wrong again?
We been tired
Restart again
Negative and positive
Bringin' us
Closer
Closer to you
Closer
Closer to you
Closer
Closer to you
Closer
Closer to you"

What songs did we sing after that...a lot of.
Ahhh we were tired, we threw ourselves into bed and fell asleep immediately.

                                              •~•

He approached me, put his hand on my waist and pulled me to him, our breathing was mixing. He was biting his lip and I was thinking of pulling his piercing with my own teeth. I closed my eyes, his hands went to the ends of my dress and he put one of his hands under me, I was breathless for a moment.

"Were you thinking about me? Don't think about it, if you think about it you'll be breathless, like right now."

I opened my eyes, what was that? Was this a dream or a nightmare that made me sweat? Man, why do you come into my dreams, make me sweat with your touches and turn them into nightmares... there was wetness underneath me...

I went into the shower, hot water was flowing, I closed my eyes, I wanted the hot water on my body so much right now, like its his hot breath even I didn't feel it in real but in dreams. I took a deep breath and immediately opened my eyes. 'No, no, no, I don't accept it, I forget it immediately.'

I got out of the shower, put on some clothes and threw myself into bed. Restarted again to think and my hands inevitably went there, but it wasn't right, I could only finger myself after being with the person I loved or by him.

I looked at the clock, it was 4:54 am, I wanted to sleep, of course I was still tired. I opened my phone and went to Instagram account and looked, started to write a post.

  "How can you make me like this
even though you're in my dreams?
Let me know when you are actually
in front of  me, not in my dreams"

I went to EunWoo's Instagram and he didn't post anything. I know EunWoo from k-dramas, I liked him and sends him messages twice a week or whenever he add story or post, he was handsome but not as good as that yesterdays guy.
After taking breaths  I can sleep.

                                             •~•

We entered the school, after greeting everyone, we entered the classroom, opened our bags and took out the books.
We went out to the classroom corridor, opened the windows, wanted to get some air.
Everyone was standing outside the classrooms and chatting.
I took the electronic cigarette from Minah and started smoking it, I was taking the smoke out of my mouth with shapes.
No one could see me because Minah was covering my side.

"Shhh, what happened girl, you were engrossed in the view."

Minah was curious as always.

"No, I'm not obsessed with the view, it's that beautiful... I'm obsessed with the dream."

"What a dream girl, good luck."

"I saw a guy in my dream"

"What!!"

She screamed like crazy, in that moment when everyone was silent and them looked at us, so I fake smiled at them.

"Who who who?!"

"Oh, come on, girl, be quiet. I'm telling you, but you have to be quiet. I saw a guy in my dream, he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him."

"Ugh, what are you saying? And?"

"He was going to do something with me, but then..."

"Girl, what then?"

"I just woke up that's the point."

"Duh, let me beep this point and situation, I forgot for a moment that it was a dream. Who was it? Why are you thinking so much? It's a dream, girl, don't think about it, I wonder what it means."

"It has a meaning because when we went out to celebrate at the restaurant yesterday, he was there too."

"What?!"

She screamed again, I was going crazy.

"Shut up or I'm leaving!"

I warned her well, she remained silent.

"Well, you seem to like him, otherwise why would it appear in your dreams? Aaand with scenes like that."

"That's the point, that's why I think about it... when I saw him there I said 'Wow', maybe that's why he appeared in my dream.
The way he comes out is weird, that's one thing, but the things he said in my dream... I don't know, he said to me, 'Are you thinking about me? "Don't think about it, if you think about it you'll be breathless, just like right now,'- he said. So I don't know what will happen, what I will do? He's face is a little familiar but I don't know his name."

"Babeee, you saw the man in your dreams and he left you breathless, he said, 'Don't think about me,' you met the man at the restaurant, for me is not anymore strange he is my brother in law."

"Oh what are you talking?!"

The bell rang, class was about to start.

"Let's go inside and talk there."

We went in and opened the book, at that moment our teacher came in, we stood up and said good morning.

Our lesson was literature, we were going to write an article, and the subject was... impossible love.

Again, not everyone knew what to write, everyone was looking on the internet, I have never looked on the internet for literature in my life. I knew so many things about impossible love... and most importantly, I felt so many things... that I could publish a book.

I took a deep breath and started writing..

"Impossible love may seem like the sky at first, just like a summer day, but in the end that impossible love turns into the ground, not the sky, that summer day turns into the coldest winter night. Impossible love is a waste of time, you live as if it hurt, with a smile on your face, your heart And you live there as if you were stuck with a dagger. You dream of the most impossible and the most unexpected things. Experiencing impossible love is just like walking like a dead person. It is difficult to achieve the impossible... it is unimaginably difficult... to make the impossible possible!..."

I finished the article and handed it over to the teacher.

"Class, I didn't tell you this, but the princess or prince of the masquerade ball who wrote the most beautiful article among you, that is, the one with the most points, will be chosen, but only one person among you will win, and that person can choose anyone he or she wants, not from the school, so start thinking about your loved one or someone from your family. "

Everyone was surprised, some were upset because they had done it online. Me? I wasn't upset, I knew my article wouldn't be selected because there are people in literature who got better scores than me. Prom Mask is a nice place, but you can't see anyone's face there either. Would I go, I've never gone...

Minah was the one who pulled me out of my thoughts

"Girl, what do you think, will you win?"

"Of course no, what do I gain while Kim Lee and the others are still around?"

"But you never wrote it online, they did it."

"I didn't write it down, but our teacher will definitely choose one of them, so never mind."

She turned forward, huffing.
At that moment, one of the students asked the teacher.

"Professor, when is the masquerade ball?"

"The masquerade ball is in 1 day, so I'm starting to read your articles now, you all be quiet, at the end of the second lesson I will tell you the name of that lucky person among you."

Everyone was excited, I don't understand why they were excited.

After 35 minutes, our teacher had already read our articles and added notes to them.

"Yes,class, I have the results now.
Some of you has write very badly, some of you used words that even I didn't know at all, and some of you had write well. I was surprised by the winner because I did not expect such an article from her, she has wrote well, I looked at her and she was not using a phone like all of you,"she said with irony.

"Now it's time to say her name and yes she is a girl from what I said, the person who got the 10th grade is Kim Yun-a."

Whoooo!!! Me? Did she say my name?
Everyone was surprised, Minah was happy and even hugged me tightly, but I was shocked.

"Congratulations Yun-a, you are the princess of the masquerade!
We are waiting for you tomorrow at 21:00 with your beloved prince!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 1.2K 20
✧.*✨️ 𝗥𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ✨️˚✧.* ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ 💎 "𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩...
22.7K 1.1K 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
120K 4.4K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
756K 34.9K 78
✅COMPLETED✅ A beautiful story of two young lad... One who swore he will never see this boy who's in front of him ever again... ...