see you again // n.g

By holyhansoI

good friends aren't forever am I right? But some come back, is it Love? Jealousy? Or JUST to become friends a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
hi (:
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Hallelujah
15
16
OMG
17
18
19
hellooooo
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
Not an update
51
52
53 || todays the day.
54
55
not an update
!
hey
sorry
56
// epilouge \\

44

81 2 0
By holyhansoI

We walk outside and a man talks to us about what we have to do. We get pulled up to the top where the zip lining starts.

They put a harness around you and under you. Me and Nash both got buckled up to where he was behind me and I was in front of him. They attached our harnesses together so we didn't separate. I started getting butterflies.

"Nash this is an amazing birthday present." I turn around and peck his lips.

"Good." he smiles.

"You guys ready?" Greg smiles.

We nod and they push us off. I was scared at first but then it was fun. The sight was gorgeous in Hawaii. The sky was blue and had pinkish/orange clouds from the sun going down.

"So beautiful." I whisper

"Like you."

I smile and rest my head on his chest.

We finally got to the bottom and there was a car waiting for us.

"C'mon, Mr. Grier has somewhere to be." they say sophisticatedly.

I raise my eyebrows but ignore it.

"Where are you going?" I ask

"I have somewhere to be, but I promise I'll see you tonight." he kisses me.

I sigh and walk to the car. They drive me back to the hotel and leave. I walk in and plop on my bed. I hear ruffling in the closet. I grab the closest object to me, which was a lamp and all over there. I slow let walk and hesitate to open the door.

I remember I have a lamp in my hands so I slowly open it. I see two figures in the dark and I started freaking out.

I turned the light on and screamed.

"DONT HURT US."

My eyes widened at who it was.

"Andrea!!" I screamed jumping at her.

"You bitch, I could be hurt you! How did you get here?!"

"Um hello??" Another person says.

I look to my right and see.."FAITH!"
I hug her and ask her the same thing.

"Nash bought us a plane ticket for us here. He said to help you get dolled up so let's get to it!"

- 30 minutes go by -

"Faith my hair.. it's perfect.. and Andrea.. my make up, it's gorgeous." I'm speechless.

My hair was curled and pinned to the side with a braid going around the back of my head. Andrea did my make up so perfectly. She gave me a smoky eye look and put red lipstick on my lips. She put eyeliner on me and some mascara.

"K go put this on." Faith hands me a beautiful dress.

"Faith.. who's is this?" I gasp.

"Yours?" she laughs.

"Mine? I've never bought this."

"Nash did." she tells me

I smile and go put it on. It took my breath away.

Andreas Pov:

"Andrea.. Come look at this." Faith pulls me

She holds up these weird sticks, then it catches my eye. Those are pregnancy tests!!

"Faith.. Is she-"

"Yes." she blurts out

I all of a sudden get so happy. She's going to be a mom! Me and Faith are basically jumping and squealing up and down at the fact she's having a baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
680K 33.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...