41

Last night was.. unforgettable. Nash made me feel special. I'm so lucky.

I woke up this morning to bright light shining in my eyes. I look over and see the beach and how sunny it is outside. Gorgeous. I looked down And all there was, was a note.

Good morning sleeping beauty,

Be back in 20, last night was perfect(;

I love you, happy 22! :*

- Nash xx

I smiled at the note and set it down. I got up to put some underwear on and one of Nash's button up shirts. I grabbed my black lace underwear and his long white button up that went down to my upper thigh.

I plugged in my phone and played some 5H and cooked myself a little birthday breakfast.

'I can't be suga momma. ya suga momma.'

'I can't be ya suga momma mm, mm'

I was singing along to my idols.

'Baby can't you see oooh ooh'
'yeaah yeah yeaa I won't ask you to gooooo'

Nash's PoV:

I open the door to hear loud music and dancing Ari cooking eggs. She kept shaking her butt which was cute. She's such an amazing singer.

I walk over not trying to make her see me and rub my hands up her shirt. She jumped and hit me.

"Nash! you scared me." she laughed turning the music off.

"Your so cute when you dance." I tell her

She blushes and makes two plates. She hands me mine and she sits next to me on a stool. She's so hungry this morning.

"Babe slow down." I laugh putting my hand on her hand.

"I'm really hungry and I don't know why." she laughed.

I laughed with her and I wasn't as hungry so I stopped. She stopped to and we stared at each other. I looked down and smirked

"Your not wearing any pants." I smirk

"So? I'm a free woman." she jumps up with her arms in the air. When she did that her shirt lifted up shower her underwear and I pulled towards me.

She wrapped her hands around my neck as I pull her close.

"I love you." I tell her

"I love you more." she pecked my lips. and got up to wash her plate.

I slapped her butt which made her jump. I laughed.

"Watch it." she points.

"We have special stuff planned today! Get ready babe." I peck her lips and leave the room.

I'll give her sometime to get ready and wear something casual for first, then something fancy. I'm taking her zip lining which will be a while and when she gets to the end there would be a car that takes her back to the house to change into a new dress I bought her. Then she'd get in the same car and they'd drive here to the beach where Greg helped me plan when I'm going to ask her.

hopefully this all works.