52

"Maybe we should really tell them then and there.. maybe it should be like, a surprise? Like a little party and they have to find out what's going on you know?" I told Nash

"That sounds good. Well my parents and yours are coming up tomorrow.. so wanna start now?"

Tomorrow?! Jesus Nash.

"Um I guess. But we're going to need some help."

I call up my girls and they're on there way over.

~~

"I'll get food!" Andrea and Faith yell.

"I wanna help decorate!" Natalie, Britt and Maiyla yell.

"I'll see if the boys aren't busy tomorrow." Nash leaves

"Okay, Andrea and Faith, when you get the food make sure it's all like baby stuff. Not legit by stuff but like small vegetables and fruits and yea know?"

They both nod. We're getting the food today but decorating tomorrow.

~~

"HONEY WERE HOOOOME." Andrea screams walking through the door.

"Hi." I laugh

"I got all you need for tomorrow." She sets down 5 bags. She got baby carrots, A water melon, cake, grapes, lettuce..?, oranges, blueberries, chicken nuggets, and other stuff like napkins and paper plates.

"What is all the fruit and lettuce for?" Natalie asks

"We're making a baby carriage and the lettuce is the baby!" Says faith

"You'll see after we're done." Andrea pushes us out of the kitchen.

~ 30 minutes later ~

"Ari, girls, come in the kitchen!"

"Andrea oh my god!" I'm say surprised

"Good ain't it." She smiles.

"It's so cool! Thanks."
(picture of what I'm talking about above.)

It's now 7:30pm and mane and the girls are having a little girl night to our selfs. Nash stayed at the o2l house for tonight because I told him to.

"Soo, tell us about Hawaii!!" The scream. Changing into their pajamas.
Andrea came out in a Onesie.

"Oh my god." I laugh

"There comfortable." She sits down.

I out on my usual which is a black long sleeve and my neon shorts. I tied my hair up into a messy bun and put my nerd glasses on. Yes I need them. I wear contacts all day and glasses at night.

Oh shit.. I forgot to tell them he proposed. I'm excited to tell them!

"Guys.. I have something important to tell you."

They turn their heads to me and pay attention. Here goes nothin.

"In Hawaii.. you know how Andrea and Faith came up there to help me get ready for me and Nash's date?"

"Mhmm."

"You looked stunning. I saw pictures." Britt cuts in. I thank her.

"Well.. The dinner was at the beach and-"

"Awwww."

"Guys." I laugh. "After we finished eating he took me on a walk by the shore and he sorta asked me something."

I think Maiyla already knew what I was gonna say because she started crying.

"What'd he ask you?"

"He sorta.. pro-p.osed." I stutter holding my ears closed. I knew they were going to scream. and it was loud.

"ARI YOUR GETTING MARRIED!!"

"I WANNA BE A BRIDESMAID!"

"ME TOO!

"ME THREE!"

"CAN I BE THE MAID OF HONOUR?!"

"Jesus calm your tits guys." I giggle
"And yes you guys will all be on my wedding."

"So you said yes?!" They squealed.

"Well duh-"

~ screaming again ~

"Can we watch a movie?" I ask

"Let's watch bridesmaids!" Faith yells

"Yeah!" they all say

We all cuddled up on the couch and watched the movie. It was so funny.