spanking and domestic discipl...

Da KashishShrivastav392

the book contains real domestic discipline ,spanking and other punishments in various situations Altro

my first spanking after being adult
most humiliating experience ever
aftercare
MY STRICT BOYFRIEND
My first punishment
His love
Next morning
The realization
writer's update
The end
My first meeting with him(new story)
The starting of a new life
Deciding our boundaries
writer's update
FIRST PUNISHMENT
writer's update
Maintenance spankings

His care

3.6K 14 0
Da KashishShrivastav392

So things were going quite well now ,nothing too bad happened, a slow and monotonous life of love and care ,of a good relationship which very few are lucky to get in this cruel cold world.

Anyways I had just started my periods ,periods are always a relief whenever they come for me,even if I was virgin, my blood pressure would always be high till my period came .

But after the initial relief of being not pregnant,it is covered with discomfort and pain,it was nothing new anyway.

I had always managed alone ,I never had any extreme symptoms like vomiting or fainting,so it was fine I guess.

But now i was curious for his reaction and his attitude towards me at that time of the month,lets see what happens.

He took me in his arms,caressing me slowly,pulling towards his chest and I would hear his heartbeat.He comforted me in my pain,loved me through my shadows ,loved every inch of my body.He took care of my eating habits and pain,eased my pain through constant massages and loved me a lot.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

193K 328 25
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
34K 7.1K 30
A Lawyer, Bold with a bit of anger issues, Smart, Not in good terms with his Father. A Girl, Sweet but Insecure about her weight, With Career tension...
129K 5.4K 48
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
32.7K 4.2K 28
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...