𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀...

By _behindyou_

PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE VERY BEGINNING! REWRITING! previously known as : how was it future me? ... More

IMPORTANT A/N!
𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗙𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗦
𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜
𝟬 - ❝𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘❞ 👺
𝟭 - ❝𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗠 𝗜?❞ ❓
𝟮 - ❝𝗢𝗛 𝗡𝗢, 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧-.. 𝗧𝗛-𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦-𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗕𝗘❞ 💥
𝟯 - ❝𝗜 𝗔𝗠 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡❞ 🖍️
𝟰 - ❝𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗭𝗨𝗠𝗜 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡..❞ 📍
𝟱 - ❝𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗘!❞ ♥️
𝟲 - ❝𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗘❞ 💔
𝟳 - ❝𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗘❞ 🍉
𝟴 - ❝𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗔 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘❞ 🍷
𝟵 - ❝𝗡𝗘𝗭𝗨𝗞𝗢!❞ 💃
𝟭𝟬 - ❝𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗔 𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘❞ ☎️
𝟭𝟭 - ❝𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗩𝗘𝗚𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗘❞ 🚨
𝟭𝟮 - ❝𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗨𝗠𝗢 𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚❞ 🥀
𝟭𝟯 - ❝'𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚' 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚❞ 🍒
𝟭𝟰 - ❝𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘❞ 🍓
𝟭𝟱 - ❝𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪..❞ 🚫
𝟭𝟲 - ❝𝗻𝗮𝘄, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮.. 𝗷𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗻❞ ❌
𝟭𝟳 - ❝𝗼𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗱❞ ‼️
𝟭𝟴 - ❝𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘆𝗮❞ ❤️
𝟭𝟵 - ❝💔❞
𝟮𝟬 - ❝𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗶𝗲𝘀!❞ ❣️
𝟮𝟭 - ❝𝗻𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲𝘀❞ 🎈
𝟮𝟮 - ❝𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 🤔🤨?❞ 🌹
𝟮𝟯 - ❝𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵❞ 💋
𝟮𝟰 - ❝𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹!❞ 👹
a/n....
𝟭𝟬𝟬𝗞 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
𝟭𝟬𝟬𝗞 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗽𝘁.𝟮
𝟮𝟱 - ❝𝗻𝗼 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝘂𝗱𝗲❞ ‼️
𝟮𝟳 - ❝𝟱𝟬 𝘃 𝟭❞
𝟮𝟴 - ❝𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀 & 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹𝘀❞
𝟮𝟵 - ❝𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧! 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧! 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧!❞
𝟯𝟬 - ❝𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 & 𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱❞
𝟯𝟭 - ❝𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗻𝘀❞
𝟯𝟮 - ❝𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗱𝗶 𝘁𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗿𝗶𝘇𝘇❞
𝟯𝟯 - ❝𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻❞
𝟯𝟰 - ❝𝗽𝗶𝗰𝗻𝗶𝗰❞

𝟮𝟲 - ❝𝘁𝗮𝗽𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗲❞

1.4K 115 89
By _behindyou_

❝'𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘦
𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘦?
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘦
𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘦

𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨'𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘯
𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯
'𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴
𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶❞

- 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘪𝘧𝘵

YOU WHISTLE CHEERILY AS YOU STROLL DOWN A DIRT PATH.

"and you just need to take several seats and learn to restore the peace and control your urges to scream about all the people you hate!" you said in one breath.

you glance back, seeing that bitchass dog following you with a glare, lurking behind you like he was about to pounce. at first you were scared but he had been in that same pose for the whole three hours you had been absentmindedly wandering.

speaking of three hours wandering, you internally questioned how on earth you had been around that long and yet to find any villages at all.

you paused, crossing your arms, scratching your head and pondering.

where were you?

you knew you wanted to do some side-missions, but you hadn't quite thought about how you were going to make it back to sanemi's house.

and considering you had been zoned out the entirety of your walk, you wouldn't even be able to recall any landmarks.

you sigh, hands on hips and jutting out your knee.

fark.. well.. might as well keep going!

unfortunately for you, the night was now turning dark, the orange hues of the afternoon sky turning into the glimmering night sky.

you groan, rubbing your forehead.

of course my dumbass leaves us stuck out here in the dark.. again.. grrr

you look around,

well. there's nothing i can do anyway, and i'm like a demon slayer now, so............................

yeah!

you continue to hum as you keep walking, that dumbass dog you still didn't have a name for trailing behind you.

you continue to ponder what you may name the bald bitch as you walked, finally coming to a conclusion.

you smirked and paused, turning to the dog.

"i've got a name for you"

it stiffened in fear.

"your name shall be... tapdole! you heard me. not taDPole. taPDole. because you're dumb. haha"

he growled and snarled.

"hoe be thankful i didn't call you sperm. trust. it was second on my list"

he ruffed.

you flinched. a bush rustled in the distance.

your glare shoots to the dog, "i swear to fuck if you've attracted a demon i am going to shoot you" you pointed your finger right at the dogs face.

it had the audacity to bite it. 

you scream, lunging at the dog and tussling with the thing who tried to bite at you before another rustle sounded and you both froze in spot, looking like a typical movie where the two kids who were fighting are walked in on and suddenly freeze in some wack ass position.

a foot emerged from the bush and your heart thumped in fear.

then following the foot came a..

holy fuck?!

as your eyes trailed up the demons leg you were met with..

a hot ass bitch?!

you loudly wolf whistle.

ho-ly this man was divine. utter beautifulness stuffed in a little demon box.

the demon rose a handsome, perfectly manicured eyebrow.

"damn bro.. are you a raisin? cause i wanna be raiSING children with you" you chad faced and he looked at you weird.

you jump up, smiling brightly at the sexy ass demon.

you stick out your hand, reeling it back and spreading your fingers.

he looked at it confused, honestly too baffled to try and kill you in that moment.

"yo dude dap me up" 

he looked confused.

you nodded, "right, then. i'll teach you. i'll use both my hands first"

you hold your hands a bit  apart from each other, making a cupping shape before smacking them together, the demon jumping at the loud noise. then you clasp the tops of your fingers with each hand and hold the knuckles of either hand, grinning at the demon.

"see? just like that!"

he squints his eyes.

"now together"

you instruct, bringing your arm out and instructing him to follow.

he hesitantly puls back the other arm.

'3, 2, 1' you use your other hands to hold up the fingers.

you both high-five, a loud resounding noise and tingling palms signalling you done it fantastically.

then, you clasp fingers and hold knuckles.

you cheer, "YAYY! WE DONE IT! FIRST TRY! DAPPED UP A HOT BITCH LETS GO!"

he looked confused but mildly proud of himself for achieving.. whatever you were showing him first try.

"you see that, tapdole? i bet you can't rizz up a hottie like that can you?"

he growls.

"y'know what? that can be your nickname! the UN-rizzler. haha! ew that's cringe. anyway. it suits you"

he frothed at the mouth.

you perk up suddenly, turning back to the demon.

"hey, hot demon dude"

he blinks blankly.

"i have a gift for you"

he stares.

you reach into your pocket, pulling out fluffy brown vegemite.

"this is vegemite. uhh.. take good care of him!" you shove the rabbit in his arms before sprinting away.

the demon looks down at vegemite,

aw.. a cute little rabbit..

followed by screams.

date posted ; 16/02/24

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 863 14
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ㅤㅤㅤ﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉﹉ "Something feels different. This is ain't the same Villain I fought before. No, something hav...
503K 28.5K 51
╰┈➤ 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆:𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ⛓ ❝ ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᶜᵃⁿᵈʸ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ᵛᵉⁱⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉ ❞ ⇝ in which a secretive...
17.8K 422 13
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] •D͟e͟m͟o͟n͟S͟l͟a͟y͟e͟r͟• •Kimetsu No Yaiba• "Who are you?" <> <> <> "You don't remember me?" <> <>...
70.2K 3.4K 41
ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ˡᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ᴱᵛᵉⁿ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵉᵃⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒˢᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ 'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᴵ ᵒᵖᵉⁿ ᵘᵖ, ⁱᵗ ʰᵘʳᵗˢ ˢᵒ, ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒᵒ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒ...