Too Far Gone (Don't Save Me B...

By AccioTherapists

It's finally time for Y/n to reunite with her family but is she ready for everything that comes with being a... More

Chapter One: The Source
Chapter 2: Holding my Breath
Chapter 3: Affection and Hate
Chapter 4: Laughing
Chapter 5: The Escape
Chapter 6: The Quibbler
Chapter 7: The Room of Requirement
Chapter 8: Discovery
Chapter 9: Dumbledore's Army
Chapter 10: Home
Chapter 11: What Do You Want?
Chapter 12: Macnair
Chapter 13: Neville
Chapter 14: The Pensieve
Chapter 15: Veritaserum
Chapter 16: Voldemort's Daughter
Chapter 17: Department of Mysteries
Chapter 18: Kreacher's Betrayal
Chapter 19: Regulus Black
Chapter 20: Failure
Chapter 21: Wormtail's Punishment
Chapter 22: Eavesdropping
Chapter 23: Eager
Chapter 24: Just a Few Days
Chapter 25: Reunion
Chapter 26: For Both of You
Chapter 27: Another Boggart
Chapter 28: Let the Lessons Begin
Chapter 29: Welcome Home, Y/n Riddle
Chapter 30: The Prophecy
Chapter 31: What Happened?
Chapter 32: A Sign of Life
Chapter 33: If Only...
Chapter 34: Returning to Hogwarts
Chapter 35: Who Died?
Chapter 36: The Start of Term
Chapter 37: Malfoy Manor
Chapter 38: I Knew You Had it in You
Chapter 39: Ask Away
Chapter 40: Questions
Chapter 41: Draco
Chapter 42: Suspicions
Chapter 43: The Attack on the Burrow
Chapter 44: The Full Moon
Chapter 45: Confrontation
Chapter 46: Visitors
Chapter 47: Crookshanks
Chapter 48: Anger
Chapter 49: Old Memories
Chapter 50: Quidditch Accident
Chapter 51: Potions Class
Chapter 52: The Memory
Chapter 53: The Astronomy Tower
Chapter 54: The Hospital Wing
Chapter 55: The Letter
Chapter 57: Another Reunion
Chapter 58: Two Days Later
Chapter 59: Seven Potters
Chapter 60: The Attack
Chapter 61: Sectumsempra
Chapter 62: The Minister's Visit
Chapter 63: The Wedding Crashers
Chapter 64: Macnair's Betrayal
Chapter 65: 10 Minutes
Chapter 66: The Sword of Gryffindor
Chapter 67: In the Face of War

Chapter 56: Breakfast

61 5 1
By AccioTherapists

Severus POV

The letter from Y/n came much quicker than I'd expected and several pairs of eyes followed the owl that entered the room as it perched next to me, Y/n's handwriting staring up at me from the letter tied to the bird's leg.

"Is it from Y/n?" Voldemort asked, crossing the room, and I nodded as I untied the letter and opened it. Narcissa and Bella quickly approached as well, followed by Draco and finally the Dark Lord. Everyone made space for him as I read the letter to myself, each of them reading over my shoulder. I chuckled softly to myself as I read her words, though I worried what Voldemort would say and if her words would anger him. I finished reading and the others took a step back as a silence filled the room. I hesitantly turned to face Voldemort but found him chuckling softly to himself.

"It appears time has not taken away the fire in her."

"It would appear not, my Lord," I replied.

"Well then!" Voldemort turned abruptly. "Where are we with Azkaban? How soon can we have our friends out?"

"We are hopeful to have them out tomorrow morning, my Lord," Pius answers.

"Wonderful timing. And Scrimgeour?"

"We should have an open window next month, my Lord. He will not live to see September."

"Excellent work."

***

Y/n's POV

"Are you out of your mind?" Sirius yelled as I explained the letter and where I was going tomorrow.

"Sirius, let's calm down," Remus said calmly. "We understand that Y/n needs to keep her cover. Severus has betrayed us and Y/n is now the only person we have on the inside. Albus would want her to maintain her cover."

"And if they decide to kill her?" Sirius yelled. "What then?"

"They won't!" I interrupted.

"And how are you so certain of that?"

"Because why send me that letter if they were just going to kill me? If they wanted to kill me they could've done it anytime during the school year! They don't want me dead! They want to make sure I'm loyal!"

"And are you?"

I sighed. "I'm not having this conversation with you again, Sirius. I don't know how many times I have to explain this to you. Albus was clear-."

"Albus is dead, Y/n! You don't owe him anything!"

"I'm done with this conversation, Sirius. If I don't go he's coming for Remus and Hermione."

"Why them specifically?"

"Who knows what goes on in Tom's head?" I hissed. "Probably because Remus is a werewolf and Hermione is Muggle-born. They're two people I care about but they're also represent everything he hates. He'd be killing two birds with one stone."

"I don't like this, Y/n."

"I don't really care what you like, Sirius. I'm not here to make sure you're comfortable. I"m here to ensure we win this war no matter the cost."

There was nothing more to say and I went upstairs, trying to ignore the sounds of their arguments carrying up the stairs.

***

The next morning I awoke to the smell of breakfast and a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I called, sitting up in bed as Arthur cracked the door.

"Molly said breakfast is ready."

"Thank you, Arthur. I'll be down in five."

He nodded and left the room as I began getting ready before heading downstairs. Remus was glaring daggers at Sirius, as if daring him to say anything but Sirius remained quiet.

"I wanted to make sure you ate before you left," Molly said, placing a plate of food in front of me.

"Thank you, Molly," I said as I took a seat. She smiled warmly at me as I began eating and Remus and I discussed when I would be back. I didn't know for sure but I didn't plan on staying long. Despite this being Albus's plan, he was dead and my father was responsible... just as Severus was responsible... Just as I was responsible. I was finding it harder and harder to separate what was planned and what was our own nature... our own evil. Could we have changed the outcome or were we doomed to repeat our mistakes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

679K 14.2K 126
Dumbledores adoptive daughter has lived at Hogwarts since she was five years old , what happened when her life becomes intertwined with the boy who l...
632 10 20
Rhiannon Elizabeth Snape is the daughter of the infamous Sirius Black. Rhiannon just finished her sixth/seventh year at Hogwarts and now Severus and...
137K 4.7K 75
When a young girl befriends both the Marauders and Severus Snape, chaos ensues as she is constantly forced to pick a side. Tensions rise as she is in...