Unhinged Sukuna X Reader

By 8YellowPage

In a world where sorcerers and cursed spirits battle for power, y/n step sister of Geto must navigate her com... More

under edit
1. New Era
2. Date Night
3. Fire and Light
4. Complicated Compliance
5. One Morning
6. False Face of Mahito
7. Affairs in Order- Geto
9. Entrance of Surprises
10. Black and Red
11. Moments like these
12. Hollow Moon, Bad Wolf
13. Foolish Woman
14. Odd time. Odd place.
15. Disturbia
16. Pizza Therapy
17. Empty Damage
18. Totalled and Broke
19. Bargain
20 Stay
21. Apple of his eye
22. Curse of life
23. Monster in the basement
24. Bigot
25. llama de tigres
26. Unexplained, unexpected
27. DO A FLIP!!
28. Outrageous prices
29. The Spear and the Serpent of Fire
30. la muerte
31. Possession
32. The Greatest
33 Lemon WARNING ⚠️
35 Cursed Together
36. "I'll make you float." LEMON ⚠️ πŸ‹πŸ‘…
37 A Diamond For Eternity
38. Red King
40. He's coming
39. "He's just an angry mew mew" πŸ‘€

8. Habit of a Curse

505 16 0
By 8YellowPage

After Dark X Somebody That I used to know X William Afton| slowed +reverb

Sukuna walked around the block before disappearing and reappearing on a roof top to get a better view. His focus on spotting you made him forget he was being chased by cursed spirits. The city was riddled with cursed spirits thanks to Mahito and Geto.

"Where would they have gone?"
A curse spirit rose behind him. Slicing it in half without looking at it. Sukuna kept his focus.
As he roamed around the block continuing his search his patience was running thin. The sun had settled as the night sky had made it all more difficult to come to realization. That you were missing. "If that basterd ran off with her."
Sukuna doubted Choso.

He had checked back at your place and there wasn't any evidence that you had been there.
Looking around the corners of the alleys he passed by some cursed spirits stalking a group of humans. "She's still unconscious, I can't sence her."

His eyes glanced over for a second attempting to ignore the humans demise. He couldn't move forward. Something had him keep looking back.
It was his nature to not care for others. Yet it was in the back of his mind.

You, wanting him to be something else.
To be someone else.

As he scratched the back of his head watching the human rambling on about things he noticed the curse spirits surrounding them.

It was complicated. It was annoying. Unnerving. He felt guilt! He doesn't want to save them but at the same time he does. "Because of you."

Sukuna finally looked away ignoring them as the curse spirits tore them apart.
"What is this feeling. An odd one."
As if he Sukuna king of curses had a care?
Looking down at his palms in wonder of this feeling. To want to do something but choosing not to.
"Pfft." He spat in disgust.

Sukuna should feel nothing. When it comes down to it. "Y/n, I am on no one's side. Neither should you be."

It never left his mind.
____
"My step brother taught me mostly everything.
He tried to give me the life he knew I would never have. Father would never really understand us. Mother wasn't involved with us. Whichever side it was, I was the product of infidelity. Never knew if it was my father or mother. I just came to this world with no answers. But Geto always had the answers, the right answers. His job was to keep me together. Until I was taken apart. Sukuna, whatever was done whatever happened. It isn't up to me or others to decide what is good or bad. Geto, taught me that it has no meaning or purpose. All we have is time. As long as one person is listening there is still resistance. No heirs, no crown. Gojo, tried to take the father role and with him. The wheels fell off the daydream. I'm going to try to do better. I wanted revenge for being born. Now I have no goals. I only want to stop things that would leave others like me, with no one. I don't have to know them. All I ever wanted was somebody to hold me." You shut your eyes remembering Geto hugging you. It was the only time you felt loved and safe. Felt wanted and it all made sense. "That person was taken from me. All because of the lies, mistakes and the pain that happened beneath our noses. Sukuna, I'm not on a war path or battle. I just don't want others losing someone. I want to become strong!"
________

Taking in a deep breath as you would he held it in looking up at the sky seeing the stars as he felt the beat of his heart. Letting out all the air he combed his hair back. "Only the strong will succeed." Starring up to the sky his mind wondered in how you would have been so upset with him for not helping those people out. How would you know?

It was a sick feeling in his gut. How someone as yourself would make him so disgusted in the thought of not doing anything to save some pitiful humans. All because you believe in saving others is preventing them from feeling the same pain you felt. Preventing others like yourself from losing someone close.
"It's collateral damage. Wars, battles, it matters not."

Shutting his eyes close he attempted to disregard those feelings. Those thoughts. Your words.
"A foolish woman like herself would not understand until she herself faced her own wars. Her own battles. Foolish of her to bother saving others. As foolish as this boy, Yuji."

Attempting to ignore the fact that he's out here looking for you. Sukuna decided you were not his successor. "Y/n, you can never be strong as me if you continue to follow the long road. You will never be my successor. I was the foolish one to believe you would be."

Sukuna walked along the night no longer looking for you. Wanting it all to go away. His feelings for you. Thinking of you. Worrying for you.
Attempting to drive away that his reason for being out and about was for you.

Remembering your conversations with him.
_________________________________
" I don't want you to mentor me....
I don't want to be someone like you..."
_________________________________

Sukuna attempted to enjoy his night walk. Accepting his false idea that he's back to being a loner.

_________________________________
"I'm taking the responsibility of nurturing your curse techniques. It has now been made known that I have an interest. This makes you my vulnerability."
_________________________________
His own words haunted him.

Passing by a street behind a car he noticed someone. A woman on the ground with her arm sticking out on the curbside. A cursed spirit had ripped her apart as it looked over to Sukuna.

His eyes widen. That wouldn't be you? It shouldn't be you. How can it be you?
His eyes became like a cats eye. With all of those feelings accumulating into one single feeling.

Hate.

Within a second he had appeared grabbing the cursed spirits mouth. One hand closed on the top jaw and the other on the bottom jaw he tore the cursed spirits mouth apart. Severed the head off the cursed spirit and mangled it's body. Kneeling down he was in what would one call as a shock. What Yuji felt when all those before him were injured. The sick gutted feeling that was devouring him alive.
Unsure of moving. Unsure about anything. Wanting none of this to be true. It was numb like a feeling.

Seeing the puddle of blood the hair spread out. His fingers caressed the hair gently away from the face. Being as gentle as he could.
Lowering his head down his eyes were no longer in view. Slowly standing up he moved away to walk another direction.

His mind battled with Yuji's. Sukuna and Yuji's voice echoed in one mind
It wasn't her.
It wasn't her
If it was her?
It's not you.
It's not her.
It is her!

Sukuna stopped holding his head screaming.
"Shut up!" He shouted as his arm reached over grabbing his throat. "You damn brat!" Sukuna yelled as Yuji phased in. "It was her! You let her die!" Sukuna's voice changed to Yuji's. "It isn't her!" Sukuna shouted as he stumbled to the wall holding his head fighting for control.
"We made a deal!" Yuji shouted as Sukuna slammed his foot forward. "Shut up brat!" Sukuna shouted.

Those silly things he mocked all humans for feeling. Those doubts and worries.
Sukuna was now drowning in them along with Yuji. "You let her die!" Yuji shouted looking up at Sukuna who stood before him in his domain. "She is not dead." Sukuna said calmly with his hands in his long sleeves.

Those emotions he had taunted others about. And now it has all accumulated into his gut. Returning back to the area of the cursed spirits where the humans were. They were now all dead as well.

"You ignored the cursed spirits. You ignored the deaths of those humans. You could have stopped them! You could have saved her!" Yuji shouted at Sukuna. Sukuna looked away turning his back. "Be gone, boy." Sukuna snapped his fingers starring forward. Yuji screamed upset. "How doesn't she matter to you!" Yuji shouted as he saw Sukunas calm state to be cold, not caring. Feeling nothing.

Stepping forward the cursed spirits turned to look at a four eyes glowing from behind a silhouette figure. The shadows showed how he had dismantled the curses. He had no words. He was eliminating all cursed spirits he came across. All of them.

All in hopes of them never harming you.
"That woman. Wasn't you. That woman wasn't her. It couldn't have been her." Sukuna said slicing the neck of the cursed spirit as it choked.

It didn't matter what they did to others. Only what they would do to you. What they could have done to you.
He had to eliminate them all. Sukuna will deny that woman was you. Even if Yuji believed it to have been you.

In one night Sukuna did more than most sorcerers would. 500 cursed spirits were wiped out from that district alone.
And the problem with this. Sorcerers would run into him only to meet their demise as well.
Sukuna laughed in the darkness of the night.
Anyone who came in between his search and his territory was to be killed.

Ripping, shredding, dismantling, breaking.
Sukuna went back to look at the corpse of the woman on the ground. It was still there. No one had noticed the body. It was torture for Sukuna and Yuji.

"Hey!" A sorcerer ran towards him as Sukuna flicked his finger cutting the sorcery in half.
Sukuna looked up at the night sky silently feeling that he was no longer to be part of this.
"Take your body back, boy."
Sukuna closed his eyes. Opening them back up as Yuji looked at the body in horror shaking. He looked at the sorcery who was cut in half reaching out to Yuji.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 972 17
❝𝖑𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—π—π—‹π—ˆπ—π—‡ π–Ίπ—‹π—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π–½ 𝖻𝗒 𝖺 π–Όπ—Žπ—‹π—Œπ–Ύ π—‚π—Œπ—‡'𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗆𝗒 π—π—π—‚π—‡π—€βž ! sequel to when (black clover) (y/n) (l/n) has been...
525K 17.4K 25
ˏˋ°‒*⁀ π‘π˜πŽπŒπ„π π’π”πŠπ”ππ€ ˏˋ° ❝ πˆπ“ 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 π…π‘πŽπŒ 𝐀 π‡π€π‘πŒπ‹π„π’π’ π‹πˆπ“π“π‹π„ π–πˆπ’π‡. ❞ 受け : "π—¬π—Όπ˜‚'𝗿𝗲 π—Ύπ˜‚π—Άπ˜π—²...
12.5K 225 4
Itadori Yuujia is a girl with tremendous physical strength, though she lives a completely ordinary high school life. One day, to save a classmate who...
37 0 4
As the daughter of the leader of the Jujutsu masters of your village, you were raised to carry his knowledge and his legacy. If only he was a differe...