see you again // n.g

By holyhansoI

good friends aren't forever am I right? But some come back, is it Love? Jealousy? Or JUST to become friends a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
hi (:
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Hallelujah
15
16
OMG
17
18
19
hellooooo
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
Not an update
51
52
53 || todays the day.
54
55
not an update
!
hey
sorry
56
// epilouge \\

42

71 2 0
By holyhansoI

Singing in the shower is like ignoring everything on the outside. I was excited for today, I wonder what Nash is planning.

I put on some white Hollister shorts and a grey shirt that has buttons on the top by my breasts. I tucked it in my shorts and I wore a brown thin belt. I wore my black sandals and silver hoop earrings. I curled my hair and put my sunglasses in it to hold it back.

I looked in the mirror and thought I looked good. My butt really popped in these shorts. I kept looking at myself in the mirror as I put on a little mascara and did my winged eyeliner. I put on some baby lips and it my lumps look nice and plump. I was ready.

I walked out and Nash still wasn't here. Oh well, I took of my sunglasses and sat on the bed. I hold my stomach right because it started to hurt, water liquid started coming up my throat.. I couldn't hold it in. I ran to bathroom opened the toilet and it all came out. I moved all my hair to the side and I kept throwing up. What's wrong with me?

I sat there for a while and I guess I was done. I flushed the toilet and looked at myself in the mirror. Good thing my make up wasn't messed up.

I looked at myself one more time realising I look Pale. I really hope this stomach ache goes away. I took some pills that might get rid of it and I sat down. Then it hit me.

I ran to my phone and went on the Internet. I looked up morning sickness. Oh my god.. no I can't.

I wrote Nash a note:

Hey babe, if I'm not back by the time you get there I'm at the store. I'm only going to be gone for 10 minutes.

Love you,

Ari <3

I grabbed my phone and left. I walked around looking for stores and luckily I found a Walgreens. (Idk if there really is a Walgreens in Hawaii) I walked in and went straight for the Isle. I picked out a few different brands and payed for them. The cashier was a lady and she smiled at me.

"Scared?" she questioned

"Um.. N- yes." I hold my forehead.

"Don't worry Hun, I bet you, you and your man will talk thought things and everything will be alright." She smiled.

I smiled back at her. "How old are you?" She asks.

"22, today." I smile

"It's your birthday? Well since it is you don't have to pay for these." she smiles

"Really? thank you so much." I held her hand.

"No problem, happy birthday and I hope everything goes great!"

I smile and wave walking out. My stomach started to hurt again and I needed to hurl. I held it in till I got to the hotel.

Once I got there Nash wasn't there so I threw away the note and went straight for the bathroom. I then threw up, but after I was done I peed on each stick, and for sure enough..

I was pregnant.
_________________

yes I know you can't find out your pregnant that fast or get symptoms but just pretend ok!

But oh shiiiiit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...