Alphatale: alternate versions...

Autorstwa adamabyss12

This is just my attempt at trying to make some alternate versions of some of the Alphatale Characters. It's j... Więcej

Vessel!Error
Sincere!Ink
Grim!Reaper
Gothic
Flaw
Mes
Altan
Sovereign!Error
Limbo!Sans
Archangel!Sans
Bond!Paperjam
Remorseful!Ink
Shiva
Brimm!Epic
Cosmic404
Dead!Palette Roller and Dead!Radier
Alpha!Lux and Dead!Starcross
Hollow!Stain
Conspiracy!Raven and Grim!Goth
Highest!Gradient and Nexus!Paperjam
Fatal_Ruler
Sandhya
Eros
Vidar
Lucidity
Redemptive!Ink
Stellar!Astral Mother
Faker!Error
Gamma!Sans
Blend!Ekon
Dead!Silence
Corrupt!Infected
Ido
Ser
Anomaly!Core
Conduit!Cell
Conduit!X
Conduit!Bête Noire
Conduit!Fresh
Solid!Template
Lilyin
Dead!Shattered
Azrael
Scion!Paper Crane
Paper Batty
Space-TimeKid!Sans
Duality!Cyan
Jeremiel
Erosnile and Ishtarati
Alachardvat
Basil
Zero
Infinity
Joash
Arachne
Mentee!Anti-Error
Sinware
Grandson of the Cosmos, Raguel the Just
Nihility!Void Empress
Baldur
Damukani
Jaivyn
Trans!Omnipotent
Adelumabub
Tripartite!Abyss
Righteous!Error (Forced God of Destruction)
Heimdall
Galatea
Ethereal!Ten No Kami
Auxesia
Artisan!Tint
Týr
Freya
Magni
Morana
Asgard!Sans
NodeTale
FGoD Righteous!Error (Master)
Extinction
Pocki
Pharaoh!Sans
Hollow!Ink (Forced God of Destruction)
King Multiverse (Forced God of Destruction)
True!Reaper (Forced God of Destruction)
Alpha!Aliza
Ten No Kami/Cruel to Kind
Unjustly!Error
Adira, Forbidden Conduit of Souls
Vigorous!Fatal_Error
Alastor!Crowley
Grand!Stolas
Queen!Charlie
Voodoo!Velvette
Outer!Helsa
UHV!Vox
Terra!Rosie
Venus!Verosika
Empress!Bee-lzebub
Equilibrium!Yukari
Bio-Conduit of Monarchy, King Multiverse
Forbidden Conduit of Triality, Tertius
Queen!Ran
Reverie!Doremy
Bloody!Remilia
Event!Yuugi
Compact!Suika
Amai
Artemis
Alpha!Player
Devastation
Deus
Christ
Loki
Baldur (Fusion)
Merus (Teen)
Royal
Merus (Adult)
Omnipotent!Sans (Forced God of Destruction)
Infected (Forced God of Destruction)
Alpha!Sans (Forced God of Destruction)
Error404!Sans (Forced God of Destruction)
Osiris (Forced God of Destruction)
Loading (Forced God of Destruction)
Tartarus
Code Puppets (Forced God of Destruction)
Doux
Delios (Forced God of Destruction)
System!Monika
Conduit of Monarchy, King Multiverse
Conduit of Pre-Eminance, Merus
Conduit of Purification
Conduit of Twilight
Conduit of Liminality
Conduit of War
Conduit of Famine
Conduit of Speed, Sonic
Conduit of Ambition, Nolan
Conduit of Determination, Valentina
Roaring Potentiality, Lykoi Themis
Conduit of Pestilence
Prime Conduit of Eternity, Lilith
The Youngest Daughter of Pleasure (Remade)

Conduit of Conquest

111 4 12
Autorstwa adamabyss12

Nicknames

Conquest
Death's partner
War's partner.

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of birth: Unknown

Species: Conduit
Gender: Male
Height: 7'2
Weight: 415.13 pounds.

Those that dare stand against me and my allies, shall be conquered.-Conduit of Conquest.

The Conduit of Conquest is a Conduit that appeared shortly after War, with another Conduit that is close to then also having appeared after Conquest himself. He is one of the more vicious Conduits to exist, second after War.

Backstory:

Just like with War, it is unknown how this Conduit came to be in the first place, nor is it known how Conquest appeared. All that it is known is that he appeared shortly after War appeared, in the middle of the cycle that War first appeared in.

When Conquest appeared and he noticed War and Death, he cannot help but think he should be there with them. But at the time, War was hungering for battle, and had little restraint in what he does. So when he noticed Conquest, he attacked him. Conquest, in retaliation, attacks back and began to fight with all that he has, using his Bow to fight against War, despite the fact that he is not as strong as War nor as vicious as War himself is.

Both Conquest and War fought against one another with all that they have, and although Conquest fought valiantly against the vicious assault of War, he eventually fell into battle, but not before Conquest put an arrow on War's head, killing him for a temporary amount of time. So while Conquest lost the battle in a way, he still got his last laugh against War.

Conquest would later come back in the new cycle, the same with War, and when they met each other again, Conquest readied his bow to fight against War again, thinking that he is about to instigate a fight against him once more. And attack he did. But War, at the time, was surprisingly not here for a fight and instead came to talk to Conquest. But Conquest did not believe that War came here to talk, only here to fight against, and thus attacked with all that he has. War defends against Conquest and instead tries to talk to him, but Conquest refuses to heed War, thinking that he is only here to attack him, and continues to attack. War, realizing that he is not going to listen, decides to fight back, and this time continues to fight back against one another. However, the battle got interrupted by an unknown Abomination, who had decided to come out of nowhere and attack them and consume them, this one different from what is fought between War and Death.

War and Conquest, realizing the danger that they are in, decided to work together and fight back against the Abomination. The Abomination was extremely difficult to fight back against, especially since Death is not present to help them. But eventually, War and Conquest are able to win against the Abomination.

After winning against the Abomination, Conquest decided to walk away, thinking that he needs some alone time after all that has happened, but War insists on talking to him, because Death wants to talk to him as well. This made Conquest look at War with confusion at this sudden information. But Conquest obliges, especially since he felt this strange connection with War and Death, and decided to come along with War to speak to Death.

When Conquest and Death finally met and properly talked to each other, Death and Conquest talked about one another for a bit, and requests that he joins the other Conduits, which surprised Conquest, since he only thought that Death and War existed, but had no idea that there were other Conduits that also existed. Although a bit unsure at first, Conquest decided to come along and meet the other Conduits in order to see what is needed for him there with the other Conduits existing. And it is here that Conquest will have his life changed forever, as it seems that he is needed in the services of the Conduits.

Appearance:

Conquest is shown to be a rather tall Conduit, although is still very short compared to the War Conduit. He is shown to be wearing that seems to be a white robe of some sort with some armored shoulder pads on him, as well as a white veil that converts his eyes and nose. Despite this, his Mount is exposed, and is shown to be barefoot, never wearing any shoes of sorts, even when it is on top of surface. He is also shown to have a muscular and athletic built, although not to the same extent as War.

Personality:

Conquest is similar to War, in which he possesses a deep lust for conflict and battle and relishes in combat. However, unlike War, this feeling stems from the desire to win in fights rather than the fights themselves. Aside from that, Conquest is calm and confident, possessing a well-mannered, silver-tongued traveling noble and gains the admiration and adoration of all of the people he speaks to. However, in fights, he is focused, stern, and straightforward, as well as being filled with pride to himself and his allies and wrath to the enemies that dare rise against them.

Powers and Abilities:

Conquest's Bow and Arrow: Conquest possess a bow that can summon arrows at the string when it is held. Due to the bow and arrow being infused with Conquest's power, they shown to be so strong, the arrow can pierce through enemies like nothing, and are even capable of multiplying into multiple arrows that can rain down onto a swarm of enemies.

Conduit of Conquest: As he is the embodiment of Conquest, conquest has control over the concepts of conquering throughout the verse, and although not as constant as War and Death, it is devastating, and as such, it is impossible to get rid of Conquest.

Conquest Manipulation: Absolute Conquest Manipulation: Conquest is capable of manipulating Conquest of any/all things, including mortals, amortals, undetermined beings, eldritch horrors, inanimate objects, concepts/conceptual beings, phenomena, absolute energies, nonexistent beings, transcendent beings, formless/omnipresent entities, even those who are free/separated.

Conquest Embodiment: The Conduit of Conquest and embodies the physical representation of subjugation and domination, which can extent to concepts or thoughts.

Conquering Presence: As he is the embodiment of Conquest, the Conduit of Conquest is present whenever conquering is involved.

Conquest Influence: Being in the presence of the Conduit of Conquest will make people have the feelings of hungering for power and domination, and thus will go to war with those that want it.

Relationships:

Conduit of War and Conduit of Death: the Conduit of Conquest met shortly after War first appeared. Although Conquest didn't trust War immediately the second time they met due to instigating a fight against him beforehand, after meeting Death, Conquest got along with the both of them, and is a very loyal ally, with War and Conquest being very close brothers, even more so then how War is to Death.

Conduit of Life: As she is close to Death, Conquest does talk to Life and surprisingly enjoys her presence, thinking of her somewhat as a sister, as her kind nature is able to tempter with Conquest's own brutal nature. When O'Brien, the Conduit of Passion, killed Life, Conquest was distraught and sought to avenge her.

Conduit of Passion, O'Brien and the Conduit of Power, Bastian/Brimm: The Conduit of Passion and the killer of Life, who would become a second Sol, Conquest is infuriated by what he had done and sought to kill him for what he had done to Life, vowing to make him suffer deeply for what he had done. This also extends to Bastian, the Conduit of Power, who would later become known as Brimm, an abomination.

Conduit of Darkness: Conquest despised Darkness because of the fact that he raped Life, although his hatred to Darkness is outclassed by O'Brien and Bastian.

Forbidden Conduit of Corruption: The child born from Darkness raping Life, Conquest often pairs up with War in order to try and kill Corruption, seeing him as an insult to Life.

Conduit of Purification: The child of Radiance and Death, Conquest gets along a little well with Purification and even helps train her in fighting along with War.

Conduit of Liminality: The child of Life and Death as well as the oldest half-sister of Corruption and Purification, Conquest oddly gets along very well with Liminality more then with Purification, possibly due to the fact that she inherits both of the personality traits of her parents equally.

Merus: The Bio-Conduit of Pre-Eminence, the relationship between the both is the same as with War's relationship with Merus.

Notes:

Conquest is weaker compared to War in terms of physical strength, yet is still strong and skilled enough to fight against War.

Conquest is third in winning cycles after both War and Death.

Conquest is shown to be a master archer, due to the fact that he can shoot an arrow from his bow and not miss. He can even use his bow as a close-combat weapon.

Conquest is third in terms of power, with War in second and Death in first, although there are still other Conduits stronger than all 3.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

92.9K 3.6K 87
Undertale ideas, some crossovers. may write them, but also up for adoption. please message me if you want to adopt one as I'd like to read it myself...
186K 2.4K 24
Just Sans X Reader No Lemon Cover by my homeslice tkdgirl222 I don't own any of the characters in these story Don't kinkshame me I know your here for...
5.6K 228 12
𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞. 𝐇𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬. 𝐈𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥...