Forbidden Desire

By AugustD_Kookie

*Yoongi shouldn't have touched what it wasn't his. *Jungkook, shouldn't have played with fire. More

Author's Note
Chapter 1.πŸ”ž
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6. πŸ”ž
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.πŸ”ž
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23. πŸ”ž
Chapter 24.πŸ”ž
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.πŸ”ž
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37. πŸ”ž
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.πŸ”ž
Epilogue.

Chapter 31.

83 9 0
By AugustD_Kookie

The thing with Jimin's promises, even if the outcome might be the same, the road was going to be a bumpy one. He promised Yoongi that no matter what, he will keep Jungkook safe. However, the latter had to know that there was no gain without some little pain. Jungkook has to learn that danger will forever lurk in the dark and sometimes monsters come crawling from the deepest pits of hell.

It was one of the reasons why he was in their home at the moment telling him about a plan he had devised. Jungkook was looking at him as if he had grown a new head.

"It's ridiculous." Jungkook threw his arms in the air, exasperated by the plan he just heard.

Jimin sighed. "It's a good plan. Is there going to be danger? Will you get hurt?" He shrugged. "Probably. But you won't end up dead. You play your role; I play mine and everything will be over." Was it the best plan ever created? Of course not. Lots of things could go wrong in a spam of seconds, but it had to be done. Will Yoongi kill him when he will find out? It was a strong possibility.

However, as dangerous and stupid it may sound, Jimin had already calculated the probability of each possible outcome. He wouldn't put someone he cared about in danger if he wouldn't be sure he would win.

"He's going to kill me." Jungkook stated in a high-pitched voice. Of course, he wasn't going to jump into the lion's den headfirst. He already did that once and the result was him ending up beaten up and traumatized for days. Weeks. If it weren't for Yoongi, he was sure he would still be walking through the darkness.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "He won't kill you." He tapped his chin with his thumb and looked at Jungkook, straight into his eyes. "If he wanted you dead, he would have done it already. There must be something he wants more. We need to know what." He knew that already. Nothing escaped his snake eyes.

Jungkook sighed. There was no win in arguing with Jimin. In the end, he was right. They had to stop his brother. He regretted telling Yoongi not to kill him. There was no reason to let him live when there were no redeeming qualities to him. Even Jimin was slowly redeeming himself, that was not something easy to do. Not everyone could change what they were to their core. What made them, them.

"Does Yoongi know about your plan?" Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

Jimin scoffed. "He'll have my head. When it comes to you, he isn't thinking straight. Although I understand him to a certain degree, he's playing it safe, and he will lose. I'd rather risk it and make sure we don't crumble to fucking pieces. He didn't even notice that you were both being followed. That is a risk in itself."

It stoked him how a leader like Yoongi would get so entrapped in his feelings that he wasn't able to see what it was around him. It was a surprise that he was alive.

"So, it's my fault then?" Jungkook couldn't help himself for asking. It all went to hell when he started dating Yoongi. If he wouldn't have said yes, neither of them were in danger. Little did he know that it didn't really matter. Dating or not, Jungkook's life would have been the same. The one his brother worked and planned for him to have.

"No." Jimin almost yelled. "I didn't say that. It's not your fault, just as it's not Yoongi's. Don't let this hinder your relationship. What you guys have, it's possible one in a million. You guys are compatible, loving and sweet as sugar. You might not find this with someone else." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "Listen, you said you are in this for the long haul. You think I've started training you for the sake of it? Fight back dammit. I know you can. Whatever the fuck is holding you back, loose it."

Jungkook looked down at his hands, then at the small black pouch on the counter. A pouch that hid something that will make finding him, more easily. A tracker.

"I will think about it." Jungkook didn't promise anything. He had to think about it. The prospect of going back to a dark place, hands all over his body and inability to fight back, made him shudder with terror.

"Okay." Jimin nodded. "Now, where is my princes?" He asked with a grin.

Jimin became HyeJin's favourite uncle. Whenever she would see him, her face would light up and a wide smile appeared on her face. At first, Jungkook was reluctant to let them spend time together, especially the first times when Jimin looked like was either gonna throw up, or bolt though the door. After a few visits, Jimin was putty around HyeJin. Just as the others were. It was hard to say no to her.

"She's outside playing with the pony." Jungkook smiled when Jimin bolted out the door. "Psychopath my ass." He chuckled.

Maybe all of them misunderstood Jimin. Maybe he was still haunted by his past so hard, he started guarding himself around everyone.

Yoongi had noticed the change almost immediately. Jungkook was again withdrawing in himself, shutting him off from everything he was feeling. He no longer talked, smiled, or even pay attention to him. It was worse than the day Jungkook stepped into his home. It was frustrating to say the least, knowing that they have gone thus far, and now they have taken almost ten steps back.

He understood that Jungkook was under stress. Thinking all the time what he could have possibly done to warrant that mark that was placed on him. There was nothing Yoongi could do to reassure him. He did his best to keep him safe, limiting even the time spent outside.

Jungkook didn't even argue with his decision. He didn't like it. He expected Jungkook to argue back, fight him with various arguments that would seem plausible. He didn't. Yoongi was starting to think that Jungkook had become a shadow of what he had been. At least, he wasn't drinking again. Small victories.

All the joy and warmth that normally radiated from Jungkook, was now gone. No traces of light was left in his body. Yoongi shouldn't have dragged him into his world. Jungkook was the forbidden fruit he should have never touched. But love starved Yoongi didn't care about the consequences that his desires will bring. Jungkook was an addiction he didn't want to get rid of. He was embedded in his skin, his blood, his heart. He couldn't stay away, not when he brought so much colour, so much happiness in Yoongi's life.

Living with him, was pure bliss. His once silent home was filled with giggles and laughter, home cooked meals, warm cuddles and sweet love making, who in their right might would say no to that?

Jungkook took it upon himself to do the cleaning, being sensitive to smells he preferred to be the one doing them. Their clothes were thoroughly washed and folded, suits hanging neatly on the hanger, all in all, it was good having someone to take care of such mundane things, at the same time it was greatly appreciated the amount of care involved.

For the first time, Yoongi experienced what it was like having someone to rely on, love them and spend time together as a family. Sharing the ups and downs.

Now, that stupid mark was ruining everything he so carefully build up. He was close to losing his mind. The tense atmosphere in the house, was making it even more difficult. Yoongi was like a pot under pressure, ready to burst out at any giving moment. He was restless and impatient. He wanted to erase from the face of the earth anyone that posed a threat to his lover.

He spat orders after orders, sent his men to sweep the town with its every street, dark alleys and abandoned buildings in search of Jeongguk. He had hackers working full time, digging deep on the dark web for the one that marked Jungkook, Namjoon supervising the whole operation. He couldn't trust anyone.

Adrenaline pumped through his veins, heart hammering in his chest, palms sweaty, and like a vampire, he was demanding blood.

The more space Jungkook put between them, the more disturbed Yoongi became.

It was one of those days when frustration was at its peak, that Yoongi finally erupted, like a volcano that turned to ashes everything in its wake. He had no answers. Yoongi was tired, hungry and highly frustrated. Thankfully, HyeJin was with Jin and Taehyung in one of their undisclosed locations, so she wasn't a witness to the fight that broke between the couple.

"How can you ask me what is wrong with me?" Jungkook asked, tears in his eyes. "Because of you I can't even walk out the door. Because of you, I can't even be with my daughter now. And you have the audacity to ask me what's wrong with me?" Both were standing up, screaming at each other for the things neither of them was guilty of. "You are what's wrong with me." He pointed his index finger into Yoongi's chest. "You came into my life and messed it up completely. My own brother is after me, because of you."

"I said I'm going to fix it. I'll find him." Yoongi yelled back, body shaking with anger. "It's the only way to protect you." He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. If they would continue on that path, things would only escalate, words thrown in a rush of anger and regrets would fill their hearts. "I didn't mean to disrupt your life. I've tried my best to be a good partner to you. A good parent to HyeJin. I paid for her surgery; I didn't demand any payback. How can you even think that? Have all the good times we had completely disappeared like they meant nothing? Are all my efforts in vain?"

I'm sorry. Jungkook closed his eyes and prayed that one day, Yoongi will have it in him to forgive him for what he was about to do. "I want out." Another deep breath. "I don't love you. I tried to share your feelings, unfortunately, being with you, it's not worth it the time and effort. You're more dangerous to be with, so I'll take my chances on the streets alone." He pivoted on his heels and went to his room, blinking several times in an attempt to keep his tears at bay.

He had to do this. Once in his room, Jungkook packed a few clothing items to use for the next few days. He didn't take his money, they were now hidden underneath HyeJin's bed mattress and a goodbye letter, in case he will not come back, she will have money to help her go on.

He took Yoongi's car keys; he was going to need a car to travel where he had to go and will make sure someone will drive it back. He said his mental goodbyes and avoided Yoongi's eyes as he walked out the door, leaving behind pieces of his heart. He hoped that one day he could come back worthy of Yoongi's love. He will come back stronger.

Yoongi was grateful that HyeJin was not home. He didn't want anyone to witness his breaking point as he fell down on his knees, tears rolling down his cheeks. The love of his life just walked away and he couldn't do anything but stare at the closed door, silence hanging heavily on his shoulders. He couldn't help but blame himself. Another person he cared about left him like nothing. Even so, he will work hard to make sure the threat was gone. Last thing he wanted was to find Jungkook's body in a ditch. No. Even if they weren't together, it was his duty to protect him. 

*******

Buckle up, buttercups. Things will get interesting from now on.

That was all folks. See you next week.

Take care and be safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
167K 6K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
772K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.