Stranded in Paradise; Welcome...

Por SodaTea2021

A sequel to the first Stranded in Paradise. The survivors from the island finally arrive back at hotel OJ. Ho... Más

Get Up
I Missed You, Bed
Swishing, Swaying, Burning, Changing
Worth It Just To Smile?
Refusing to Admit
Fragments Of The Past
Safe and Sound
Something Old, Something New
Words Hurt
What's the Kindest Way to Say...
Long Day
Twin Complex
[Mini-Chapter] TRAFFIC JAM
Mend and Repair
Thanks For The Memories
Sorry
Nothing Left...?
Him and I
Make No Mistake

Tension in the Air

677 13 34
Por SodaTea2021

...

"Hm...seems there's quite more tension than I remember there being..."

...

"I must have missed out on QUITE alot."

...

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?!"

Bot slowly woke up to the sound of Tea Kettle's yelling. They rubbed the side of their head, the spot where the wound would have been. A set of bandages was wrapped around the sound, covering up their eye in the process. "Bot! Are you alright?" Balloon cried upon seeing Bot had woken up. The robot leaned up slightly and looked at the balloon, letting out a quiet groan. "What...what happened?" They asked. When their eyes adjusted to the light, they noticed they were now sitting in the living room. Mephone was sitting across the couch from them, covering his ears so he couldn't hear the argument occurring. Pickle sat next to him, his soft hands rubbing his back soothingly. Across the room, they could see Lightbulb and Silver Spoon sitting on another couch, both of them wrapped in bandages and gauze, Lightbulb's broken glass being glued back on poorly. Both refused to look at each other. Tea Kettle stood before them, accompanied by Test Tube, The Floor, and Goo. "I leave for 15 minutes, and you two have resorted to KILLING EACH OTHER?!" The motherly figure yelled. Bot looked at the clock beside the couch, noticing it was about 4 in the morning. Just how long had this been going for?

"What do you have to say for yourselves, huh?!" Tea Kettle crossed her arms.

"...I've just been...not in the right headspace...lately." Silver said.

"I just wanted to avenge Painty." Lightbulb said.

"Well, your little plan for vengeance, AND your little breakdown, nearly caused someone innocent to get hurt! TWO innocent people! You two have alot of apologizing to do! You can start by apologizing to Bot for putting them at risk!" Tea Kettle said.

"I-...I was just trying to break them up." Bot said as Goo slithered up next to them.

"I know you were..." Test Tube pat Bot on the head, "But the island took alot out of Silver mentally. It took alot out of all of us mentally...really."

"...Was this not what you wanted?" Silver mumbled.

"Silver, no. Don't try and make the situation worse." Pickle said from the couch, still holding onto Mephone.

"You wanted me to talk to Lightbulb, did you not? You wanted us to...come to an agreement together. Well...how much of an agreement was that, hm? Are you satisfied with the outcome of your decision, Testy? Are you satisfied that I'm, not, dead?"

"Silver, I never said I wanted you dead! I-" Test Tube said before being cut off.

"THAT WAS THE REASON YOU BROUGHT ME BACK. NO OTHER REASON THAN TO WATCH ME GET RIPPED LIMB FROM LIMB BY YOUR FRIEND! Well you weren't able to get it, were you? How does it feel, Test Tube? How does FAILURE feel, hm?"

"Silver, please, just back off!" Balloon said as he tried to approach Silver, only for him to be pushed back. His eyes locked on Test Tube's light green orbs, practically staring into her soul as he began to let out a grin. "So, how else do you plan my demise, hm? How else do you plan for me to die while I'm here? It's clear that everyone in this damn hotel wants me dead, huh? Lightbulb, you, hell, even myself! ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU WANT, TEST TUBE? FOR ME TO DI-"

"YOU NEED TO LET GO OF CANDLE!"

...

...

Silence filled the void.

All eyes stared back at The Floor after he raised his voice.

It was completely out of left field.

"...S-Silver...Goo told me about the incident in the cave. How your whole spiral was caused by Candle's death. But...the fact is that you can't go back and change the past. I know it hurts, but...no one could have done anything to stop it. Goo didn't know anything about Blueberry, no one did until it was too late. You can't keep the weight Candle left on your shoulders anymore, Silver. You just...you need to move on."

"...Y-...Yeah..." Goo said, his voice quiet at first, "All I wanted was to just...help you! To make up for what I did! I-...I'm sorry if you're mad at me..."

"..."

Silver just glanced between Test Tube, then towards The Floor and Goo. Silence filled the room for an uncomfortably long time. "...It's easier said than done." He finally broke the silence. "I've been...hearing things...seeing things...seeing her in my reflection. She's...haunting me. Like some sort of ghost. She and Blueberry both. They just...haunt me everywhere I go. I...I can't even live my life anymore. I just...I need...I need a moment." He then broke away from the conversation and left the room, turning behind him one more time to see Lightbulb. She just stared back up at him, tired eyes piercing into his soul.

"...Forgive me." He muttered.

Then left.

...

...

"...You doing okay yourself, dear?" Tea Kettle approached Lightbulb and sat next to her, wrapping an arm around her as if she didn't just scold her earlier. "Sorry for the yellin'....just got a little piqued back there. You gonna be alright, kiddo?" Lightbulb looked around, watching as Test Tube approached her and sat beside her as well. She held out her hand to reveal Baxter, who crawled onto her lap. Lightbulb just smiled a little and pat the crab on his head. "...This house won't be the same without Painty." She mumbled.

"I know..." Test Tube wrapped Lightbulb into a hug. "...We're going to figure this out together, okay? We all just need..some time to recover."

"...How'd you...even find out about it, mate?" The Floor asked, sliding up besides the lightbulb.

"...I don't wanna talk about it that much. I think we're all mad enough..." Lightbulb said.

Bot was the only one not paying attention.

They looked back over to the doorway...

...

...

The door slowly creaked open.

Bot's shadow reflected in the light.

Silver laid on his bed, curled up into some sort of ball while he just stared out the window.

Bot slowly approached the bed and climbed up, sitting across from him.

"Hey...I understand...It's hard losing someone who you cared about so much....even if you didn't know them that long. But...I want you to know that...even if you think there's no one, there will always be someone there to listen to you. There's always enough time to get help. And...no matter what...there's always enough time to...make up and move on. Things will get better..."

"...Why must you...be so positive?"

"...Because...positivity makes the most out of life."

Silver slowly leaned up from the bed, sitting up next to Bot.

"Thank you."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31.1K 671 39
⚠️DISCLAIMER: This story contains character death and disturbing imagery!!⚠️ What happens when Mephone 4 doesn't show up to season 3? What happens wh...
22.8K 648 10
In the aftermath of II 14, Taco has some thoughts about her actions, good or bad (mostly bad) Meanwhile Mic adjusts to life at Hotel OJ takes place i...
19.7K 657 31
TRIGGER WARNING. This story will contain, stitches, blood, mentions of past deaths, harmful thoughts, and more. This story is not for people with lig...
72.4K 1.1K 46
I WROTE SM?!?! 🤩🤩🤯 This is my first book, so it might have some grammar mistakes and misspellings ykyk BUT THIS HAS NICKLOON YAYAYYA Mostly fluff...