The Lovely Married Little Wif...

By justberealtomyself

Story and cover not mine All credit belong to owners MTL Author: Xia Elegy 1. Only after Jiang Yuewei died d... More

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
96-99 END

91-95

768 3 0
By justberealtomyself

Chapter 91091

◎Get out! ◎

091.

These words came so directly, Jiang Zhengguang was a little unable to react, thinking to himself, what is she talking about?

The three children were so excited to come back that they didn't hear what their mother was saying. They just kept pulling Ma Aiyun and saying they wanted food and gifts.

Ma Aiyun looked at her three grandsons who were originally clean and were now as dirty as rolling cats. Her face was extremely ugly. However, when she heard Liu Cai'e say that she agreed to divorce and give them the children, her expression became slightly better.

No matter what the woman said now, the three granddaughters had to eat first, so after telling everyone, she took the three children directly into the main room.

Liu Cai'e didn't have much scruples about what they said after watching them go in, and just repeated what she just said.

During the previous negotiation, she had a strong attitude and said that she would never give the child to the Jiang family without 600 yuan, so now she was suddenly so straightforward. Jiang Zhengguang was very surprised. He shook off the rag in his hand and looked at her indifferently: "Then what are you doing? Are there any conditions?"

Liu Cai'e did have conditions. She thought this condition was good for their family of five. "Of course there are conditions. Are you sure you want to talk in the yard?"

For the sake of her taking the initiative to send the child back, Jiang Zhengguang didn't intend to embarrass her, so he turned around and entered the main room.

Liu Cai'e glanced at the courtyard. It had been tidied up and tidy, and the window grilles and couplets had been pasted up. It was bright red, just like when she was there before.

Seeing this, she suddenly felt a little sad. It didn't seem to matter whether she was in the family now. Without her, they would still be living as well as before.

She raised her voice, suppressed the sudden surge of emotion, and quickly entered the main room.

There was still the meal they had just eaten for lunch on the table. Although it was already cold, there was a pot and charcoal fire on one side, so Ma Aiyun was heating up something for the three children. The three children were sitting at the table, eating and telling Ma Aiyun. He also said that he would never go to grandma's house again.

Jiang Zhengguang looked at Liu Cai'e and didn't plan to say anything now. He only waited for her to finish eating with the child, and after her mother took the child out, he looked at her and asked, "What are your conditions?"

Liu Cai'e looked at him, " You answer me a question first."

Jiang Zhengguang looked calm and said: "Say."

Liu Cai'e took a breath and looked directly at him, "Do you have another woman now?"

Jiang Zhengguang thought she would talk about money. But she didn't expect her to ask this, and she subconsciously said, "What does my matter have to do with you?"

"Of course it does." Liu Cai'e gritted her teeth and stared at him, "If you remarry, it will affect your three children. I have three children." Mother, do you think you have anything to do with me?"

Jiang Zhengguang was offended by her question. They had obviously lived together for seven years, but she didn't know him at all, but he didn't want to do too much at this time. Argument, "No, so don't worry, the child is also my child, I won't be so casual."

Liu Cai'e knew that Jiang Zhengguang basically wouldn't lie, so she breathed a sigh of relief when she heard his answer, "Then That's fine. The three children are all young. Yaya is only two years old now. After our divorce, I don't want you to find a stepmother for them so quickly."

Jiang Zhengguang just wants a divorce now, so she can say anything about these things: "Okay. "

Liu Cai'e: "When we go to the party secretary to sign, you have to write me a letter of certification and promise not to remarry within ten years."

Jiang Zhengguang was immediately annoyed after hearing this. He thought she had really figured it out. But now he understands that she is just tossing things in another way. His patience has been exhausted. He can consider not remarrying so soon for the sake of the child, but why should she ask him like this? What's more, after the divorce, the two of them Everyone goes his own way, why should she restrict him?

He immediately stood up from his position and looked condescendingly at the woman in front of him, "Liu Cai'e, the reason why I have been putting up with you is because you are a mother of three children, but don't push yourself too far. I will file an indictment." I've already had someone draw it up for me. If you don't bring your child today, I will still hand it over after the New Year, so don't annoy me again and again!"

Liu Cai'e also stood up and said, "What are you doing so loudly? I am too I'm discussing with you."

Jiang Zhengguang just stared at her: "I don't want to discuss with you. If you don't leave today, get out!"

He looked at her with a cold eyebrow and scolded her so loudly that Liu Cai'e was startled. He stood there for a moment, not knowing what to say.

Song Chunning had been cleaning outside the main room just now. When he heard their conversation, he finally couldn't help it anymore and went directly into the room to look at Liu Cai'e, "Cai'e, can you please stop making trouble? Look at the three children. What happened after being brought back to the Liu family for a few days? When did they suffer such a crime in the Jiang family?" "

Since you have already thought about getting a divorce, then don't bother anymore. Zhengguang is the father of three children. He loves the children more than you do, and knows how to treat the three children better than you, so if you continue to toss, it will only be worse for the three children. Do you want the children to hate you?" After she

finished speaking, Liu Cai'e sat down directly After this, how could she not understand this? She was just a little unwilling to do so. How could anyone not get married for ten years after a divorce? What's more, this man was not bad either.

Jiang Zhengguang was too lazy to pay attention to her. The divorce indictment had been drafted anyway, so he didn't care and turned around and left the main room.

Before taking two steps, Liu Cai'e's gnashing of teeth came from behind, "Okay, I'm leaving! Leave now! Go find the party secretary now."

Liu Cai'e also felt that now this man no longer had her in his heart, and there was no point in trying to keep going. Her parents won't help her. If even her children hate her, then she will really have nothing, so leave!

Most of Liu Cai'e's belongings were at the Jiang family. The Jiang family and the others took their marriage certificates and went to the branch secretary to get the certificate.

The branch secretary already knew about Liu Cai'e's affairs before, so he issued a certificate for their divorce without asking anything, and then asked Jiang Zhengguang to give Liu Cai'e some money.

The Jiang family is rich, but the three brothers have already separated, so Jiang Zhengguang only has the one hundred yuan in his pocket that he mentioned before. With three children here, Liu Cai'e didn't ask for much and only took thirty yuan. Dollars for self-defense.

After getting the money, the two went directly to the Revolutionary Committee. It was not yet the Chinese New Year, and the marriage office had not yet closed for the holidays. The two applied for the divorce certificate on the same day, and the divorce that had been going on for a year finally came to an end. .

After getting the divorce certificate, they both went back to Jiang's house at the same time. Liu Cai'e went to say goodbye to her children and didn't say anything else. She just told them that she was going back to her grandma's house and that she would go out to make a lot of money after the Chinese New Year. Several children had just returned from their grandma's house. , now that she said she was going to her grandma's house, she didn't want to go back with her, so Liu Cai'e went directly back to Liu's house.

As soon as she left, Ma Aiyun was completely relieved and even wanted to cry. The Jiang family could finally spend this year with peace of mind. Although the three granddaughters did not have their mother by their side, they were also thankful that the three of them would not be killed. My mother is crooked.

Song Chunning, who has been Liu Cai'e's sister-in-law for seven years, felt that she was not like this at first. She didn't know when she started to change, or maybe it started when she learned that Jiang Yuewei could not give birth.

Speaking of Jiang Yuewei, Song Chunning suddenly remembered something. She immediately looked at Ma Aiyun and said, "Mom, do you want to tell Yuewei and let her open a store here and we will work for her."

Changhong Production The team has already begun to implement the "family production responsibility system", so they no longer need to work together every day as before. With the reform and opening up, many people have gone to Yangcheng to work, but they have many children and it is difficult to go out, so She thought that there was no private restaurant in the commune yet, so why not open one as well.

The idea is good, but they have no capital, but Jiang Yuewei does. If Jiang Yuewei opens a store and they work for her, they don't have to go out with everyone.

Ma Aiyun thinks her idea is good. The commune has a good traffic volume during normal times, and it is even more popular during the Chinese New Year. Therefore, if you really open one here, you may not be able to make big money, but you will definitely make small money!

Now it is difficult for the third child to take care of the children alone. When opening a store, the second child will pay for it, and the eldest and the third child will contribute. This way they can take care of the family, so she called Jiang Yuewei immediately.

At first, Ma Aiyun didn't directly say that she wanted to open a store. She just mentioned to Jiang Yuewei the divorce between the third child and Liu Cai'e. Jiang Yuewei was surprised to hear that Liu Cai'e agreed to the divorce so quickly, but she didn't want to care about this woman's affairs, so she didn't ask any more questions. He just said: "Just leave."

The phone bill was very expensive, so Ma Aiyun went directly to the topic and talked about opening a store. Jiang Yuewei listened to her and was silent for a while. Ma Aiyun thought she disagreed, so she said: "You It's okay if you hesitate. I just think that there are usually a lot of people in the commune, and there is only one small restaurant now. If we don't do it, others will do it when the time comes."

Jiang Yuewei said: "We do it, of course we do it. But can you handle it yourself?"

Ma Aiyun immediately smiled and said: "Don't worry, I have opened two stores with you, how can I not know how to supervise them and ensure that they are doing the same as ours and will not damage ours? It's a signature."

Jiang Yuewei thought about it and it was indeed the case. She only needed to provide the money to open a new store. Other decorations and other decorations could be taken care of by the two Jiang brothers. The two brothers had worked at home for many years and had also helped others build houses. Having done the decoration, they are completely capable of doing it themselves, and the rent for opening a shop in a commune is not expensive. Now that Ma Aiyun is at home, she can teach Song Chunning how to make the taste here!

So, after only hesitating for a while, she immediately agreed: "Okay, then let the elder brother and the others make a plan first to see how much money it will cost. Then I will discuss it with Zhenghua."

So, the third store was opened. The matter was settled for the time being. Ma Aiyun asked about the situation of the two children again, and then went home happily. When he got home, he praised Jiang Yuewei.

Song Chunning didn't expect Jiang Yuewei to support them so much, and was very moved in her heart. It was Liu Cai'e's fault, otherwise she would have been living in peace and harmony now, how could she have suffered such a heinous crime.

After the matter was settled, it was time to start work. Jiang Zhengyang didn't read much, so Jiang Zhengguang handled the decoration plan alone. For two days in a row, Ma Aiyun took the old man to the commune to look for a house.

The Jiang family was happily waiting for the New Year, but after the divorce, Liu Cai'e couldn't be happy after returning to the Liu family!

*****

Chapter 92092

◎Liu Cai'e's Retribution◎

092.

Because the Liu family knew that she divorced Jiang Zhengguang without getting a penny, they were furious, and she was not happy either.

Mother Liu was so angry that she almost fainted. She never expected that her daughter would divorce them like this behind their backs. She kept scolding her: "You didn't get a penny from the divorce. From now on, I will put my face wherever I want, and I will take nothing." Buy you a dowry?"

Liu Lao Er and Liu Lao Er were also very puzzled. After all, they had agreed to get 400 yuan before, so that she would not be afraid of suffering a loss when she married again. But in the end, they got nothing, and they said depressedly: " Cai'e, what's the matter with you? You have to get some money to defend yourself. Otherwise, if you remarry, the man's side will not have enough confidence." The

two sisters-in-law of the Liu family didn't think anything, because even if they couldn't get the money , at least Liu Cai'e didn't want children. She looked like this. Although she had given birth to three children, she was definitely easy to marry, so she also spoke for Liu Cai'e: "We are divorced anyway. Let's not talk about the past. We have to find someone." Only good people get married."

Liu Cai'e had heard these words from them too much in the past two days, and she felt irritable. She had just been divorced and they couldn't wait to get her married?

She never thought about getting married again. She still had three children, and she didn't want to be someone else's stepmother, so she told them: "I won't get married. You don't need to buy you any dowry. After the new year is over, , I will go out to work, and I won't live in my parents' house for long."

Of course, the two sisters-in-law of the Liu family were happy. After all, the sister-in-law no longer has to live in her parents' house all the time. The daughter-in-law didn't have any objections, and the two brothers naturally didn't have any objections either, but Liu's mother I was still a little angry, and it took me two days of cursing to get over it.

Liu Cai'e thought it would be fine if she blocked their mouths, but as soon as she went out, she actually heard a group of people in the production team talking about her privately -

"She is divorced, otherwise she would not go back to her parents' home. My ex I heard her mother say for a few days that she was humiliated by being put in labor camp. Who among you knows why she was put in labor camp?" "

I probably know. I heard someone from Changhong say that she seemed to be the one who drugged someone in the Jiang family. She wanted to kill her, so she was sent in."

"Is this really true? Don't spread rumors. Besides, she's not so vicious, right?"

"I promise it's true, that's right. The Jiang family was admitted to college. Liu Cai'e drugged her. Of course, she was not drugged. Otherwise, do you think she was only detained for one year?" "

Then wouldn't it be very dangerous if she remarried someone else?"

"I can't control other people. Anyway, I don't I will let our relatives marry such a woman back home, otherwise if I don't have a good relationship with her, she will kill me with a packet of rat poison!"

Listening to these words, Liu Cai'e's face turned pale. She didn't expect that in front of everyone, she would She has become a vicious woman. No wonder everyone looked at her strangely in the past few days at home. She originally thought it was just about the divorce, but she didn't expect that the news about her drugging Jiang Yuewei also came out.

Those people continued to talk about her, but she had no intention of listening anymore, so she ran home in a panic and locked herself up.

Liu Cai'e sat on the bed with a dazed look on her face. Perhaps from the beginning, if she had not been greedy, had not planned to adopt Yaya to Jiang Yuewei, and had not given Jiang Yuewei laxatives, perhaps everything that happened to her today would not have happened.

She had also heard in the past two days that the Jiang family was going to open a noodle shop in the commune. She knew without thinking that Jiang Zhenghua and Jiang Yuewei must have paid for it. From now on, Jiang Zhengyang and Zhengguang would definitely be in charge of this shop, so the profits of the shop would naturally be Needless to say, the Jiang family will probably share it equally with Jiang Yuewei and the others.

If what happened back then had not happened, then Jiang Zhengguang's fault would have been in this store, and she would have also been in it, and their family's life would only get better and better.

But now, her man is gone, her children are gone, and her money is gone. In her family, there is no one to comfort her and say a nice word, and everyone despises her.

Thinking of this, she finally couldn't help it, held her face in her hands, and burst into tears!

But she was weeping so much that no one in the Jiang family knew that the Chinese New Year was coming. People in the commune were coming and going to buy new year goods, and the streets were crowded. Ma Aiyun spent the whole day looking for and asking about houses. In the afternoon, she finally asked about one. A house not far from the intersection of the hospital.

The house is not big and is quite old, but it is definitely good to open a shop and decorate it, and the rent is very cheap, only six yuan a month. Although the customer flow in the commune is definitely not as good as in the big city, but their cost is small, they can definitely Profitable.

The couple immediately settled on a house and planned to go back and ask Jiang Zhengguang to include the money in the budget. Unexpectedly, when they walked near the supply and marketing cooperative, they saw Li Meiyu and Chen Hongyan tugging at each other, with a group of people watching.

To be precise, it was Li Meiyu who was pulling Chen Hongyu's hair. She was pulling her hair while cursing: "You bitch, shameless thing, you steal men and mess around with men and women. I'm going to pull you there today." Police station, let the police shoot you!"

This damn old woman was so hard that Chen Hongyan was so painful that she almost shed tears. She was dragged forward and became anxious. She immediately hit her with the bag in her hand. , finally hit someone, struggled out of her hand, staggered back, and almost fell.

Chen Hongyan steadied her pace, pointed at Li Meiyu angrily, and started to curse regardless: "You damn old woman, I want a divorce and you slander me if you don't want it. Your son is a waste, so you want to tie me up and serve you all your life. I Tell you, don't even think about it!"

"Unless your good-for-nothing son divorces me, you don't want me to go back. You've made your two daughters angry and run away, and you still want to take care of me!"

Speaking of Jiang Yuewei, Li Meiyu She was stunned for a moment, but the next second, she howled: "Folks, this is the woman. When she knew that my son was lame, she was willing to marry her, but she asked our family for a bride price of nearly 200 yuan. Our family has only been in the family for three years, and now I don't care about my own children. She steals from others and wants to divorce my son!" "

You guys tell me if such a shameless woman should be beaten or shot. !" Anyway, now Chen Hongyan is determined to get divorced, so she is not afraid of embarrassment to Meiyu and will tell anyone about anything.

She was hysterical when she spoke, and she even had noses and eyes. The people around her were very excited when they heard this. They even sympathized with Li Meiyu and felt that her life was too miserable. They felt that Chen Hongyan was too inhumane. She had already lost her temper before she got married. You know that someone has a flaw, and now you've received so many colorful gifts and given birth to a child, and now you don't care about anything and just go and steal someone?

As a result, everyone's disdainful eyes fell on Chen Hongyan. Chen Hongyan was stared at by everyone, and she suddenly lost her face. Her hair was disheveled at this time, and she didn't care about her image. She immediately rushed forward and fought with Li Meiyu.

"I let you slander me, I let you scold me!"

"I'm getting divorced!"

Ma Aiyun was frightened when she saw the two of them fighting. She had thought that the Jiang family's affairs were just a private matter. Little, I didn't expect that I had already started making trouble in front of everyone, and even said so dirty words, without caring about the child's face at all.

Afraid of hurting herself, Ma Aiyun quickly pulled the old man away. Jiang Yuewei no longer paid attention to the Jiang family's affairs, so she had no intention of telling Jiang Yuewei about it. After returning home, after Jiang Zhengguang had calculated all the expenses, She just called over there.

In the past, during the Chinese New Year, the Jiang family would be like everyone else, either visiting relatives or going out for fun. But this year, because they had missions, Jiang Zhengyang and Jiang Zhengguang started working in the commune after the first day of the new year. At this time, there were basically no It was some farm work, so other people in the family also came to help.

The house was a bit old, and there were really only three people decorating it, so they didn't move so quickly. Ma Aiyun estimated that it would be more than half a month before they finished decorating. Jiang Yuewei hadn't started school yet, so she told Jiang Yuewei that there was no rush to go back. Teach Song Chunning well before going there after he opens his business.

Jiang Yuewei had no objection, because the Chinese New Year here was quite boring. Jiang Zhenghua only had a holiday on New Year's Eve, but he went back to the army on the third day of the lunar new year. He didn't know what he was busy with. He told her that he would not go home for a few days. Now she and Yue were the only ones at home. Xia Xia and Xu Wenqian, plus two little guys.

The two children are now more than nine months old. Since they can crawl, they often crawl around and say a lot of baby talk that they don't understand. Even the elder brother has now I was vaguely thinking about learning to walk, so I was very noisy in the past two days.

Now that Wan Xiuzhen is not at work, Jiang Yuewei has a little difficulty raising the two little ones. Fortunately, Yuexia and Xu Wenqian don't go out to play much, and they help her take care of the children at home.

So the year went by like this. On the tenth day of the lunar month, because school hadn't started yet, there wasn't much customer traffic at the new store, so Jiang Yuewei didn't plan to open it so fast, but the noodle shop in the military compound compound opened first, and Song Hongxing and his wife People are also back to work.

After that, Wan Xiuzhen also came back. As soon as she came back, she said to Jiang Yuewei happily: "I'm finally divorced! I got the divorce certificate signed on the eighth day of the lunar month."

Jiang Yuewei calculated that her divorce had been delayed for almost half a year. After getting the certificate, "You didn't suffer a loss, did you?"

That man is a scoundrel, and the court will never find him anyway. Wan Xiuzhen knew that he wanted money, so she had no choice but to spend money to get a divorce, but she was embarrassed about it. She told Jiang Yuewei, so she said, "No, it went very well."

Wan Xiuzhen worked as a nanny at their home. If personal affairs continued, it would definitely have an impact on her work. Since her matter had been resolved, Jiang Yuewei didn't want to interfere too much. She quickly handed the child over to her and gave herself two days to relax before school started.

In the next few days, she went to the noodle shop every day. Maybe it was because the Chinese New Year had just begun, so the business was not as good as before. Song Hongxing told her: "There haven't been many people recently, but two men have come to eat in the past few days. I didn't leave even after the interview, and kept wandering outside for half a day. I don't know what I was doing." After

he finished speaking, he immediately said: "But don't worry, even though I lost one of my legs, if they want to cause trouble, , I can definitely handle it."

Jiang Yuewei naturally believed that Song Hongxing's force was worth it, but her store was already participating in the selection. If someone came to deliberately sabotage it, she would not do it, so the next day, she came directly Squatting at work to check the situation.

*****

Chapter 93 093

◎Poor Brother◎

093.

Jiang Yuewei went to the store the next day. She hadn't been here for more than half a month. The place was no different from before. It was ventilated, things were neatly placed, and the floor was wiped clean.

Since the last incident at Anxin Dumpling Management, Jiang Yuewei has paid special attention to hygiene issues. You know, one incident can easily destroy the sign. The store is full of people, so they have done a good job in this aspect.

There were not many people in the store, so Song Hongxing and Zhang Limei were not busy. After Jiang Yuewei entered the kitchen, she asked: "Are those two people here?"

Jiang Yuewei came early, and usually the two people came at noon. Song Hongxing said: "Not yet, I guess we have to wait half an hour."

Jiang Yuewei was not in a hurry, so she checked the account books for the past few days in the store, and then chatted with Song Hongxing and his wife for a while, and they arrived soon. At noon, the store was a little busy, and Jiang Yuewei also helped. After finishing the busy period at noon, the two people Song Hongxing mentioned did not come.

She didn't feel relieved when she didn't see anyone, so she came to the store two days in a row to check on the situation, but she didn't see anyone.

She didn't know when the results of the selection would be announced, and Jiang Yuewei didn't know if she was too suspicious, or if they just came here every day to eat noodles and take a look. School was about to start, and the store over there was about to open, so she put this Forget it beforehand.

Soon, in March, Jiang Zhenghua came back from the army, and he also brought Chen Dapeng, his comrade from the previous army. She saw that Chen Dapeng's physical condition was indeed better than Song Hongxing's, and there was a woman next to him. At first glance, they are a couple.

Jiang Zhenghua coughed slightly and pulled the woman aside: "I asked him to call his wife here, so that it would be more convenient to live in the hotel in the future. I forgot to tell you about this. Aren't you angry?"

Originally, Jiang Yuewei was just a girl. It's enough to hire just one person, but when you think about it, they must live in the store when they go to work. But Yuexia and Xu Wenqian live there now. If only one man comes, he definitely can't live in the store, so I come here. It's also good for a couple, and the first floor will be given to them when the time comes.

Jiang Yuewei smiled and said, "It's okay, I'm not angry about this, but I will be angry if your phone application doesn't come through."

Since opening the store, there are things to communicate every day, and now there is also a store in the commune. , it was very inconvenient to contact him every time, so before the Chinese New Year, Jiang Zhenghua applied for the installation of a telephone number, but more than half a month had passed and it had not been installed yet.

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows, "I've already asked, just for the past two days."

In the evening, Chen Dapeng and his wife stayed at the noodle shop first. When school started the next day, Jiang Yuewei took them there directly. There was a lot of traffic when school started. , the new store is doing very well, and now there are two more people in the store. Although they haven't started yet, Jiang Yuewei doesn't need help here, so she goes to the school to report.

After the report, she went home directly. Unexpectedly, she saw someone coming to install the phone. After the installation was completed, she immediately called the Changhong production team, but no one answered there. It seemed that they were busy decorating the store. In the end, she left her number to the branch secretary.

That night, Jiang Zhenghua came back and brought two walkers with him. The walkers were simple, made of wood, very delicately made, and had wheels underneath, making them easy to move around. Jiang Yuewei asked, "Where did you buy them?" "

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows, "There are several department stores, but this one is the best."

He said, turning around to hug the brother and sister on the sofa and sit in the walker to play, but the next second But he paused.

Now the two little guys will be ten months old soon. They often crawl around and rub here and there, so they often rub off their cloth shoes and socks. The sofa is equipped with a fence. Now the two little guys Sitting inside, my sister was lying on the sofa, staring with dark eyes, watching her brother put on his socks.

Yes, my brother is actually putting on his socks! Jiang Zhenghua saw it for the first time, and Jiang Yuewei saw it for the first time!

He was holding a sock in his hand. He bent down and stretched out his hands, trying to put the sock back on his little feet.

However, he was still a baby after all, and because he didn't know how to do it, he didn't open the socks. He tried several times and kept repeating this action, but he couldn't put them on.

He became anxious and angrily screamed "beep bah bah" at Little Feet. He felt that Socks and Little Feet didn't obey him at all and should be beaten.

So he angrily threw away the sock in his hand, then stretched out his hand to hold down the little foot, lowered his head and took a hard bite.

Maybe it was because he bit his mouth too hard and his teeth grew in. This bite hurt so much that he cried out "Wow".

This is nothing, the younger sister saw her little feet not obeying her brother's words, and saw her brother bite her again. She also lowered her head and took a bite of his little feet. This time, her brother cried even more miserably.

Jiang Yuewei was almost crying with laughter watching, and Jiang Zhenghua couldn't help but burst out laughing. At this time, her sister raised her head and grinned at them, as if her brother was crying, and she was very happy.

When Wan Xiuzhen heard the crying, she thought something had happened, so she hurriedly came out of the kitchen. When she looked at the results, she realized that nothing happened. Her parents were also watching and did not coax her, so she said Two of them.

Jiang Zhenghua then walked over and looked at the little guy who was still crying, "Why are you crying? You are a man! Do you cry at the smallest things?"

Jiang Yuewei saw a few small teeth marks on the little guy's feet. It looked like they were The bite really hurt, so I hugged him over to comfort him, and gave the man another look, "I am a child. Of course I will cry when it hurts. Don't scare me."

Jiang Zhenghua reached out and wiped the little guy's tears. , "Stop crying, you still know how to wear socks by yourself. Dad will teach you how to wear them later."

Jiang Qingyan naturally didn't know what his parents were talking about. His little feet were still hurting, and now there were tears on his face, feeling aggrieved. Baba lay in her mother's arms and kept crying.

Jiang Yuewei coaxed him for a while, then put on his shoes and got on the walker, and finally stopped crying.

The next day, the newly installed phone at home rang. Jiang Yuewei thought it was the Jiang family, but she didn't expect it was Song Hongxing. Song Hongxing said on the phone that the two men were here again.

Today is the second day of school. Jiang Yuewei had reported yesterday so she didn't go to school. She immediately put on her shoes and went out. When she got to the store, she went directly into the kitchen. Song Hongxing quietly pointed at the two men sitting next to the refrigerator. He told her: "It's the two of them who have been eating a bowl of noodles for almost an hour."

Zhang Limei also lowered her voice and said: "I heard that they seemed to be discussing some business today. I didn't hear what they said specifically. Will they?" Are we traveling together?"

The couple have been working here for half a year, and of course they know that someone has caused trouble in Fuxin, and they have also experienced the incident at Anxin Noodle House, so they are a little nervous.

Jiang Yuewei glanced at the two of them calmly. They were just two ordinary men, wearing nothing special. They were eating noodles and chatting. She listened carefully for a while. They were indeed discussing some business situations, but they didn't make it clear.

Jiang Yuewei also thinks that these two people are businessmen. Of course, more than a year has passed since the opening, and businessmen are everywhere now. Since they are peers, it may have something to do with this selection, and maybe they will come too. To find out the truth.

Now that Song Hongxing is in the store, Jiang Yuewei is not worried as long as he is not here to cause damage. As for the selection, she will let it take its course.

So she looked at Song Hongxing and said, "It's okay if you're traveling with me, as long as you don't cause any damage. Please pay more attention these days."

Song Hongxing nodded. Seeing that nothing happened, Jiang Yuewei explained to the couple after a few words. gone back.

Just as Jiang Yuewei thought, these two men did come to the store to inquire about the situation. They inquired about all the conditions for this selection and knew that the most important condition was that whoever made the most money would get the quota. The other conditions were just In the auxiliary selection, although there are three places in the city, among the three places, the first place can receive TV interviews and be published in newspapers, while the next two can only be listed in newspapers.

They didn't plan to come and see the situation at first, but after learning about it, they started to pay attention. After all, who wouldn't want to get such a good opportunity?

According to internal information, there are about 30 self-employed businesses, and only five or six have the most competitive qualifications, including Fuxin Noodle House. Among these five or six, the one that can best compete with them for the first place is this noodle shop. Because they have opened two stores.

So they came to see the situation. When they came before, maybe because of the Chinese New Year, there were no people in the store, so there was no reference. The store at the university was not even open, so they waited until now .

The business of this store today is indeed better than when they came a few days ago. The new store in Daxue is also good, but they feel that it is completely incomparable with their own wholesale. Plus they have people inside, so they feel that this is the first place. The quota can basically be spent by your own family.

The two men didn't notice when Jiang Yuewei came at first, but they realized when they saw her walking out of the kitchen. They quickly raised their heads and asked Song Hongxing, "Is that your boss?"

Song Hongxing nodded. "Yes, it's our boss."

The two men were stunned for a moment. They knew that the boss of Fuxin Noodle House was a woman, but they didn't expect that the boss was so young and so beautiful? "Really or not?"

Song Hongxing frowned slightly, "Of course it is true. Why did I lie to you?"

The two men hurriedly said: "Don't get me wrong, we were just a little surprised."

Song Hongxing smiled and said: "Then , do you two want to hang out outside after eating noodles today?" Upon hearing this, the two men seemed to understand that the other party should see their purpose, and hurriedly said: "No, we have finished eating, and we will go back

now."

After that, the two immediately got up and left.

They really didn't expect Jiang Yuewei to be so good-looking and so young. Such a beautiful woman would run out to open some kind of shop instead of staying at home to nurse the children and cook. Because no matter how beautiful she is, it's useless. Business relies on brains, not beauty. /color.

Moreover, her store is just like this, and her business is just like this. Compared with others, it is okay, but there is still a gap compared with them. If she fails to choose, will she cry?

Although they had various thoughts in their minds, they were still wary. After all, Fuxin had opened two stores, so they unanimously decided to say hello to the people inside and give them some gifts as soon as they returned, so that they could be sure of their success. Get one spot.

******

Chapter 94 094

◎Hit~◎

094.

At this time, Jiang Yuewei also sneezed a few times on the way home. She would not guess now that it was because Jiang Zhenghua missed her that she sneezed. It was probably the two sneezes just now. A man was scolding her, but she couldn't think of what he was scolding, but it couldn't be anything good.

Although the selection did not give a time to confirm the results before, Jiang Zhenghua also checked for her. The results should be available in April. It is less than a month away from April, so she is not in a hurry, because there is no need to rush. Useless.

When she got home, Jiang Yuewei heard the crying of the two children before she entered the door. She hurriedly went in to see what was going on. In the living room, Wan Xiuzhen was coaxing the two little ones. She hurriedly asked: "What's wrong?"

Wan Xiuzhen asked He said: "It's all my fault. I just took them to play next door, and they happened to put on the TV. When they saw the TV, they didn't want to leave. Why, my brother cried as soon as I brought him back. When I saw him crying, my sister also cried."

The house next door bought a TV before the Chinese New Year last year. Wan Xiuzhen took her children there three or two times before. Both children liked it very much, but Jiang Yuewei didn't let them go there often, mainly because she was afraid of disturbing others. Unexpectedly, these two children Now I cry just watching TV.

Jiang Yuewei smiled, stretched out her hand and poked the two little guys' faces, "You know how to watch TV at such a young age, how about we buy more when mom makes some money?" The

income of the two stores is now very impressive. , her family is in good condition, so she should be able to buy a TV, but she has already ordered two noodle machines and a refrigerator. The noodle machine is quite expensive, but it must be bought for use in the store, and the refrigerator is also for It was used in a new store, so the money was basically spent here. The TV was also very expensive, so I could only buy it a few months later.

I don't know if the two little guys understood it or because they saw their mother coming back, so after Jiang Yuewei said these words, she quickly stopped crying and reached out to hug her.

At this time, the phone rang. Jiang Yuewei pinched the two little guys' faces and went to answer the phone first.

The call was made by Ma Aiyun. The party secretary had told her the day before yesterday that Jiang Yuewei asked her to call her back. But because she was busy with the store, Ma Aiyun forgot to call her back. She would be opening tomorrow and she had to tell Jiang Yuewei. , that's why I remembered it.

Jiang Yuewei didn't have any objections to the opening time. She just asked them to follow the opening model here, which was free for two days. Because the commune didn't have a lot of customers, she asked Ma Aiyun to change the original 60 free servings to 30 servings. If they could finish the delivery, There is no need to add more portions to thirty servings. If there are still people who want to buy it, just sell it at a price that is a few cents lower than the state-owned one. The original price will be restored when the business officially opens.

Ma Aiyun quickly agreed. After working there with Jiang Yuewei for a year, she had basically figured out all these procedures. Now that Jiang Yuewei was not around, she felt nervous and excited. She didn't expect that she was almost sixty. People can still have this opportunity to be independent.

Others in the Jiang family were equally excited, because with the reform and opening up, people in the commune either went out to work or set up street stalls to sell random things, but they were the only ones to open a store.

At this time, Song Chunning was a little worried and said, "Cai'e won't come to make trouble when the opening opens tomorrow, right?"

As she said this, everyone's eyes fell on Jiang Zhengguang. Jiang Zhengguang pondered, Liu Cai'e has indeed not come to see her since the divorce. He heard that she had gone to Yangcheng to work with people from the same village. Of course, he knew that the woman had deliberately spread the news to him.

He felt calm in his heart and said, "Probably not."

Perhaps because they were looking forward to it too much, everyone in the Jiang family couldn't sleep that night, and they woke up early the next day. After packing their things, along with Together with the children, everyone went to the commune.

Today is market day, and it is Saturday. It is a good day for Ma Aiyun to choose. Some people came very early to rush to the market. When they arrived, there were already many people on the street.

Ma Aiyun set off firecrackers and wrote signs like they used to do when they opened a shop. At first, others, like those in big cities, didn't believe it at all. They all gathered around to watch the fun. Later, they saw others not paying after eating, so they believed it. real.

However, the 30 free servings were very small compared to the amount of people on the market day. They were all sold out before 2pm, and the people who had been lingering didn't get to eat at all.

Ma Aiyun asked them to wait until tomorrow, but at this time everyone who had not eaten at noon was hungry. Now the price of a bowl of noodles here is a few cents less than that at the restaurant, and the people who had finished eating in front of them said it was delicious, so of course they wanted it. I ate here, so the store's income was pretty good that day.

They were busy until five o'clock in the afternoon when everyone packed up and prepared to go back. At this time, they all suddenly thought that Liu Cai'e really didn't appear today.

They were relieved now. After putting away their things, a family of more than a dozen people walked out to close the store. At this time, there were still many people on the market street who had not returned, and they were all watching curiously. They, among the crowd, Li Meiyu and Jiang Xiangjun also saw all this.

How could she not know that the Jiang family opened with such a high profile today? But what's the use of knowing it? They didn't dare to go and see it. Even if they said the food was free, they didn't have the nerve to eat it. Even from the Jiang family just now During the conversation in the store today, they also knew that Jiang Yuewei was also a member of the store!

Jiang Yuewei used to be her well-behaved and sensible daughter, but now, Jiang Yuewei doesn't remember her as her biological parents at all. Even Yuexia has disappeared, and they can't even be regarded as strangers.

Thinking of this, Li Meiyu's nose felt sore and she almost started crying. She looked at the old man beside her and said with a trembling voice: "Why are they so cruel? How long have they been gone and they haven't even called home?" ."

Jiang Xiangjun was also suffocating in his heart, but he had no choice. Xingguo didn't want a divorce, so Chen Hongyan had taken away all the valuable things at home. I heard that she had recently gone out to work with another man for no apparent reason. , now I have a two-year-old child at home, calling for his mother every day and making a lot of noise.

Li Meiyu's health has gotten worse and worse since her last serious illness. She had a fight with Chen Hongyan in the commune and almost killed her. The Jiang family was so poor that only an empty shell was left. Now, no one even dares to go to the hospital because they are afraid of spending money.

At this time, he was thinking, if they could support Jiang Yuewei when she wanted to divorce, let her marry her mother, and find a good family for her, would the result be different from now?

If their relationship was good, Jiang Yuewei would definitely not see the Jiang family in such a state of decline, and would definitely try to help the Jiang family. But now everything is different, and it is useless for them to think about it. Jiang Yuewei now only regards the Jiang family as Her family member.

This breath kept swirling in his chest, and Jiang Xiangjun felt uncomfortable holding it back. Finally, he looked at Li Meiyu and couldn't help but said, "Why are you talking about this now? You were too bad to them before."

Li Meiyu became angry instantly, "Why are you talking now? Do you blame me for everything? Didn't you always tell them, 'Listen to your mother' before? Why is it all my fault now?"

Jiang Xiangjun choked when he heard this. He did say this often before. That's because He had to listen, otherwise Li Meiyu would definitely quarrel with him.

But there is no point in saying this now. No matter what, the two children will not look at them twice. He said, "Okay, let's go. Don't think about it. If you think about it again, they will never come back. They are back." He won't pay attention to us either."

Li Meiyu bit her lip, said nothing, and followed him directly.

Ma Aiyun didn't know that the two pairs of eyes behind her had been staring at them. The store had been opening smoothly for several days, so she called Jiang Yuewei with confidence and told her about her income in the past few days and gave her an estimate. The monthly income, in short, can make a profit of a little over 100.

Jiang Yuewei originally didn't expect much from the Commune store, but after hearing what she said, she thought it was okay, because she only contributed the money this time, and other Jiang family members were responsible for everything else. Considering that the Commune had a small amount of customers, Jiang Yuewei didn't If you want more, after deducting the cost, you only decide to take 20% of the profit, and they will divide the rest among themselves.

The shops here in the commune are not as busy as those in the city, so they don't need so many people a day. Everyone divides the work and cooperates, and only two people are needed to work a day. After the work here is done, Ma Aiyun also takes the train back to help Jiang Yuewei look after the children.

Having taken the train twice, Ma Aiyun was very familiar with the process of taking the train, so this time after Jiang Zhengguang sent her to the train, she did not need anyone else to take care of her, and she took the train safely to the urban train station alone.

After Ma Aiyun came back, Wan Xiuzhen felt much more relaxed. Jiang Yuewei didn't need help and could free up time to focus on her studies. Now that she is a sophomore, the next semester will be even busier than the last semester, with various assignments and practices. , she was so busy that she basically rested here in the new store at noon, and did not go back to breastfeed. She even thought about giving up breastfeeding for her child.

I have been busy like this until mid-April, and the weather is getting hotter and hotter. The two noodle machines I ordered before have been returned, and a new refrigerator has been delivered to the new store. Then Jiang Yuewei suddenly remembered something. The results of the selection seemed not to be out yet. ?

Jiang Yuewei remembered that Jiang Zhenghua told her that the results would be available in early April, but it was already mid-April and there was still no movement. Could it be that she had lost the election?

She was a little confused. After all, she had done the investigation before, and she was still a little unsure. She was thinking that she could get a quota, but now she couldn't get one? Are everyone else so awesome?

When Jiang Zhenghua came back in the evening, Jiang Yuewei said to him, "Why don't you go find out again tomorrow to find out whether we were not selected or the results were not obtained?"

Jiang Zhenghua felt that they should not have no results, because when Jiang Yuewei was writing the information, he She was also specifically asked to note on the information that she was recruiting disabled veterans, and even handed in the military disability certificate. This was definitely a bonus, so it stands to reason that they should be able to choose one of them.

"Just wait and see." The man looked at her and said, "If you haven't received the notification in two days, I will go and ask."

There is no use in rushing now. Jiang Yuewei can only wait. Who knows what will happen next? When she got home from school that night, Ma Aiyun excitedly handed her a letter: "This afternoon, someone from the street office came to my house and told me which one our store has chosen. This is the notice. I must let you go." look!"

*****

Chapter 95 095

◎Embarrassment◎

095.

Jiang Yuewei took the letter and opened it in a hurry. It said that she had passed the selection and got the first place. It also informed her of the time of the TV interview and some questions, asking her to Be sure to prepare in advance.

Jiang Yuewei was very excited after reading it. She thought it would only be published in the newspaper, but it turned out that the first place was also interviewed on TV. She looked at Ma Aiyun and asked, "Did there be anything else said on the other side of the street?"

Ma Aiyun shook his head, "He said you read the notice. You'll understand, and he said that if you don't understand, go to them and ask for clarification."

Of course Jiang Yuewei understood, but she was afraid that she would make any mistakes, so when there was no class the next afternoon, she went to see the street director After asking about the situation, I found out that I had no intention of making a mistake. I immediately thanked the director and asked him casually: "Who else got the quota besides me?"

Jiang Yuewei won the award, and the street director was also very happy. After all, This matter is a matter of disgrace to them in Nandu Street. "One is a clothing dealer, and the other is a small commodity dealer. They are older, but you are younger and a lesbian." As he

said, he Then he said: "The TV station has a tight schedule for interviews. You must remember the questions asked in the interview and think about how to answer them, so as to save face for our street."

Jiang Yuewei thanked the director again before returning home. When the man came back in the evening, she showed off this to him with a smile on her face.

Jiang Zhenghua looked at her mouth and smiled almost to the ears, and said: "That's right. I told you that you would definitely choose it. Now you are so beautiful that your nose will go up to the sky."

Jiang Yuewei only thought that she could Selected, he never thought that he would get the first place and have to be interviewed, "Of course, it's such a good thing, do you want to be on camera with me then?"

Jiang Zhenghua thought, but his identity is sensitive and it is not suitable to be in the army. He couldn't be on camera in other places, so he sighed, "Forget it, I won't join in the fun. As long as our family has you two women as the head of the family."

Ma Aiyun glared at her son, "Why can't you be on camera?"

Although Jiang Yuewei also wanted the two of them to appear on TV together, she also understood his identity, so she said to Ma Aiyun: "Mom, people from the army are not allowed to show up casually."

Ma Aiyun didn't think so much, she just felt that such a good thing must be done If he shows up, he will be seen in the newspapers, and the people in the production team will naturally see him. This is a good thing as smoke comes out of ancestral graves.

But he felt that Jiang Yuewei was right, so he thought to himself: "Forget it, we will be on TV without you."

Jiang Zhenghua hummed and looked at Jiang Yuewei: "Now that you have been selected, you still remember your promise to me What?"

Jiang Yuewei's mind was full of selection matters at the moment. How could she remember what she promised Jiang Zhenghua? She thought about it for a long time and couldn't remember it, so she blinked and looked at him: "What did I promise you?"

Jiang Zhenghua's face turned slightly. After a pause, "Haha, you really don't remember!"

Jiang Yuewei's mouth twitched slightly, "Then I asked you, I've been too busy recently and didn't think about it."

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows, "Then think about it slowly , If you don't think of it tonight, it means you don't love me and don't have me in your heart."

Jiang Yuewei was speechless. Is this man picking on her? It's really hypocritical to say that she doesn't love him just because she didn't think of anything. ~

However, this damn curiosity aroused, and she still thought about it. Unfortunately, she didn't remember what she had promised the man until she was lying in bed after dinner.

Finally, she stretched out her hand and pushed the man's arm and said: "I really can't remember, please tell me quickly."

Jiang Zhenghua's lips were frivolous, "Please beg me, and I will tell you."

Jiang Yuewei glared at him and turned around With a man on her back, it was better for her not to know, "Forget it if you don't tell me, I'm not begging you."

After a while, the man hugged her directly from behind with one hand and bit her ear. He said softly: "You really don't want to beg me?" His voice was low, and his hands were still very restless, which made Jiang Yuewei want to laugh. She couldn't help but argue with him for a while, " If

you don't want to beg, I don't want you to beg for life or death!"

As soon as she landed, the man turned over, held her down, lowered his head and bit her lips fiercely, "I'll scratch you, and I'll see if you beg or not!"

Jiang Zhenghua is also busy now and cannot return every night like before. Now that they are home, Jiang Yuewei has also been busy recently. The two of them haven't had time alone for a long time. Now that they finally have a chance, how can they let her go.

Jiang Yuewei couldn't help but refuse what happened next, and she didn't want to refuse.

Because she passed the selection, Ma Aiyun was in a very good mood. The next day in the military compound, she chatted with her old sisters about the selection of Fuxin Noodle House. After finishing talking, she started praising Jiang Yuewei for her beauty and ability, and almost praised her to the heavens. .

Of course, everyone didn't know what the selection was about, but it was the first time that ordinary people could be interviewed by the TV station. After that, the news that Fuxin Noodle House was going to be interviewed immediately spread in the military compound. Jiang Yuewei has almost become a celebrity in the compound.

Jiang Yuewei naturally got busy, thinking that when they were going to be on TV, her image would have to be better, so she went to buy a dress and some cosmetics, and the store would also be photographed, so she also asked them I quickly took good care of my hygiene, and thought that the people from the TV station and leaders would come and want to eat and drink, so I prepared some food.

Of course, with such a good opportunity for an interview, she immediately had an extra thought and decided to come up with a few dishes and pastries in the next two days. Then she would invite the leaders to eat the dishes, let them take photos, and Take the cakes back to pave the way for her future restaurant or something.

Jiang Zhenghua didn't think it was necessary to be so grand, but thinking about Jiang Yuewei's great ideal, he didn't say anything and only asked Ma Aiyun to help.

Soon, it was time for the interview. Because of Jiang Yuewei's incident, Jiang Zhenghua took a special day off. Jiang Yuewei also wanted other people to be photographed, so on that day, the new store was not open. Everyone gathered at the old store early in the morning. There are people coming over there too.

The store was still open as usual, and the customers in the store didn't know about it at this time, so they were eating noodles as usual. At ten o'clock, everyone saw three Hongqi cars driving towards us from a distance, and finally they went directly to the store. Stopped in front of Fu Xin Noodle House.

Seeing this, the street director immediately hinted Jiang Yuewei to set off firecrackers. Seeing this, Jiang Zhenghua immediately asked Song Hongxing and Chen Dapeng to light firecrackers. In an instant, the deafening sound of firecrackers "crackled" sounded.

In big cities, although everyone has seen cars, cars are still rare at this time. Three more cars came out at once, and they also set off firecrackers. Everyone was very curious and gathered around them in an instant.

After the car parked, several people came out of it. Jiang Yuewei had met with the street director before. They were the leaders of the city's commercial bureau, the chamber of commerce, and reporters. The leaders were all wearing Chinese tunic suits. At first glance, they looked like leaders, and there were several reporters behind them, some carrying cameras, some carrying video cameras, and some holding microphones.

The street director took Jiang Yuewei and others up to greet them, and then introduced each other to everyone. Only then did Jiang Yuewei know that the top leader of the Commercial Bureau who came today was Secretary Ren.

When Secretary Ren saw Jiang Yuewei for the first time, he was very surprised because he didn't expect that the self-employed person who won the first place would be so young and beautiful, so he praised her repeatedly, called her comrade, and shook hands with her to congratulate her. She received the Personal Enrichment Award.

Jiang Yuewei has never seen such a big battle, not even after going to college, but she had enough time to prepare mentally before, so she stretched out her hand with a calm expression and said with a smile: "Hello, Secretary Ren , welcome to our Fu Xin Noodle Shop."

Secretary Ren looked at her openness and openness, without any stage fright, and felt even more satisfied. No wonder she was able to open the store safely within a year.

While the two were shaking hands and talking, the camera on one side and the reporter on the other were busy, taking photos and videos of them, and taking photos of the situation in the store. Jiang Yuewei knew that these photos would definitely be published in the future. It was reported, so I even hope they can take more photos.

Jiang Zhenghua, Song Hongxing and others on the side were very self-conscious. After Jiang Yuewei finished speaking to the leaders, they immediately took the lead in clapping. The people watching the excitement didn't know what was going on, but they also applauded after seeing the situation. , and some people shouted and applauded.

After it calmed down, Secretary Ren personally brought a big red flower to Jiang Yuewei, and gave her the certificate, medal and award together, congratulating her once again for winning the commendation.

The award was in an envelope and was not opened, so Jiang Yuewei didn't know what was inside. However, the certificate was a big red book. When she opened it, it read "Certificate of Honor" in big black letters. The medal was also hanging on her on the neck.

Jiang Yuewei knew that the formal photo taking would be next, and then she would enter the interview session of a few minutes, so she immediately said: "Secretary Ren, can the workers in my store take a photo with you?"

Secretary Ren did not expect that she would ask this, and immediately laughed. Said: "Of course."

So, a few more people were added to the formation that originally had only Jiang Yuewei taking photos with a few leaders. Ma Aiyun, Jiang Yuexia and others had never taken photos with the leaders before, and they were extremely excited. Instead, Song Hongxing There was no reaction from Chen Dapeng.

The group of people lined up in two rows, and Jiang Yuewei stood in the middle of the line. She had dressed up specially today, put on makeup, and lipstick. She also wore a dark red dress today, which lined her entire body. The people are all extremely beautiful and charming, just like the human beings described in the previous books.

Jiang Zhenghua couldn't take part in the photo, so he could only step aside and look at the woman in front of him with raised eyebrows. He was so proud that he secretly blew a kiss to her while no one was paying attention.

Watching a group of people in front of the noodle shop happily taking photos and entering the interview session, the two men in the crowd who had said they were sure to win the first place were so angry that their foreheads were smoking. They couldn't figure it out. Their profits last year were in the thousands or tens of thousands, but they couldn't even get third place.

Then why did Jiang Yuewei take first place? Did she earn tens of thousands of dollars a year?

It shouldn't be possible. They don't believe that anyone can make tens of thousands of dollars in the first year, and no one inside said anyone made tens of thousands of dollars last year.

Does it depend on beauty/color?

It shouldn't be possible. Jiang Yuewei is married. Which leader would be so desperate to do this?

At this time the man said: "Jiang Yuewei's man seems to be a soldier and a leader, so did he go through the back door like us?"

Another man was very angry and immediately said: "It's not impossible, we She can think of this, and her man must be able to think of it. Her man is still a leader, and he is better than us at giving gifts with just a few words!"

The man said: "No wonder when we went to her shop to eat noodles before, we felt that she was so Calm is so confident, so it must be like this."

They were very annoyed, because they gave away a lot of things, but in the end they got nothing. They also came through the back door, so why did Jiang Yuewei take the first place and they lost?

They couldn't get the prize anyway, so the two of them worked together, squeezed forward, looked at Jiang Yuewei who was replying to the reporter, interrupted her, and deliberately asked: "Comrade Jiang, I heard that your man is from the army. , he is also a leader, so you were chosen this time because your man said hello to you?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 17.3K 27
₊˚.༄ "No matter what they say, my love for you is greater than their powers and their armies from above." - The Weeknd, Nothing Is Lost ₊˚.༄ St...
18.9K 600 27
ချစ်ခဲ့မိ ယုံပါမောင်... မင်း ကို ကိုယ်တိုင် နားမလည် နိုင် တော့ တဲ့ ထိ ချစ်မိယုံ က လွဲလို့..... ကိုယ် ကိုယ်တိုင် ပျောက်ဆုံး သည်ထိ ချစ်မိရုံ က လွဲ လို့...
3.2M 186K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.1M 28.6K 33
King Titus is the king of werewolves he is the harshest of them all. Then there is Mia her dad is beta to the dark moon pack but she is nothing like...