The Lovely Married Little Wif...

By justberealtomyself

Story and cover not mine All credit belong to owners MTL Author: Xia Elegy 1. Only after Jiang Yuewei died d... More

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
91-95
96-99 END

86-90

750 5 0
By justberealtomyself

Chapter 86 086

◎Unclear with other men◎

086.

Jiang Zhenghua didn't know how to talk about it specifically, but both parties made concessions. In the end, Sun Shumin paid for the medical expenses and then compensated each family 30 yuan. This matter is over, but Sun Shumin will still have to be detained for a while and will not be released until this matter is over. Her store was ordered to close down and its business license was revoked. She will no longer be able to get involved in this aspect of business in the future.

Jiang Yuewei feels that she is very lucky that no serious accident happened this time. Otherwise, Sun Shumin would not have been as simple as being locked up and compensated. She deserves it. If she manages it well and does not engage in some heresy, she will definitely make some money. But she I didn't want to, and something happened.

A few days later, An Xin's store opened and the sign was removed. Everyone was talking about it for a while. After that, Jiang Yuewei didn't see Sun Shumin again. She probably didn't have the nerve to come here anymore recently.

Unfortunately, Jiang Yuewei failed to take over the store because Sun Shumin's landlord took back the house and planned to open a store of her own. Jiang Yuewei thought about it and let it go. If she opened another store, she would probably not be busy at the same time. Come.

This matter finally came to an end, and soon it was December, and the weather was so cold that the breath froze, and the pedestrians on the street wore thick clothes and were all wrapped up like rice dumplings.

Now that there is no peace of mind across the street, the free gift activities in the store here have ended, but the business has not slowed down because of this, and the business of the new store is also booming, and it is even a little too busy. Jiang Yuewei has one call at three o'clock every day Running around, people are so busy that they lose weight right back to before giving birth.

Jiang Zhenghua also felt sorry for her and said, "How about I find someone to help them? This way you can feel more relaxed."

Jiang Yuewei smiled: "Is it your former subordinate again?"

Jiang Zhenghua pondered for a moment and looked at her, " Well, it's better than Song Hongxing's. Her legs are still there, but her feet are very sloping, okay?"

Jiang Yuewei was just joking at first, but she didn't expect the man to really have this idea, but indeed, although Song Hongxing's legs are inconvenient, But he doesn't talk much and works like a cow. He seems to have endless energy. The couple are also honest people. Jiang Yuewei is also very satisfied with the two of them in the store.

When she didn't respond, Jiang Zhenghua continued: "It's okay. If you feel embarrassed, I'll hire someone else."

Jiang Yuewei didn't feel embarrassed, but she didn't expect him to mention it like this. Although reform and opening up, many factories such as They are springing up like bamboo shoots after the rain, but they only recruit people with able-bodied limbs. Moreover, it is already difficult for people with able-bodied limbs to find jobs. What about people with disabilities? Will anyone be willing to hire them?

If people like Song Hongxing and her brother Jiang Xingguo went to the factory, no one would take a second look at them, right?

Being a waiter in Fuxin doesn't require very outstanding people. As long as they are clean and hygienic and don't have any evil intentions, Jiang Yuewei can recruit them. Now that she has the ability, she feels that she can help them.

"I didn't say that." She raised her eyebrows slightly, "As long as someone like Song Hongxing is hard-working, clean, and honest, of course I don't mind." After

saying that, she added: "But the Chinese New Year is coming soon, you want If you want to introduce someone, you should wait until after the Chinese New Year."

Jiang Zhenghua frowned slightly, "Why do you praise Song Hongxing so much?"

Jiang Yuewei joked: "Why, are you jealous?"

Jiang Zhenghua said sourly, "No, you are not like this. You have praised me."

Jiang Yuewei's eyebrows arched, "How is it possible that you are so handsome, have such a good figure, and love me so much, how could I not have praised you?" A

simple sentence said so seriously, why did Jiang Zhenghua feel so good? Well, of course he is handsome and has a good figure. As for his eight-pack abs, "He is handsome and has a good figure, and then he is gone?"

Jiang Yuewei smiled, "Isn't this enough?"

Jiang Zhenghua: " Not enough."

Jiang Yuewei was speechless. How could this man be like a child? He had to fight for this. She bit it and carefully searched for some adjectives in her mind, such as "you are so gentle, romantic, brave, etc., any adjectives that can be used" Use it all on men.

Jiang Zhenghua was very excited when he heard this, and gradually he couldn't control himself anymore.

Ma Aiyun and Wan Xiuzhen were listening to the couple having fun in the room outside the living room. They thought to themselves that they should find time to talk to Jiang Yuewei and be sure to pay attention to contraception. Now they have two babies. I don't want to ask for it again so soon, not to mention, there is family planning.

There was still fighting inside. Ma Aiyun was a little embarrassed and coughed slightly, so she had to change the subject and ask Wan Xiuzhen: "How is your divorce? Do you want Zhenghua's help?"

Wan Xiuzhen lowered her head slightly, not reporting good news but not bad news. "Soon, maybe after the Chinese New Year."

Ma Aiyun nodded, "That's fine, stay away from that man in the future, otherwise your life will be gone."

Wan Xiuzhen nodded, thinking, if the man then If she still doesn't want to divorce, then she will go all out and get a divorce even if she gives the man money. Anyway, she is doing very well here now. After one month of probation, Jiang Yuewei increased her salary, and she can earn money slowly. .

Soon, the days came to the end of December. The customers who had been spending money at Fuxin came over with the consumption paper cards that Fuxin had given them and asked Jiang Yuewei: "Does your New Year's event still count? My consumption has reached your level." I asked for it."

Welfare Jiang Yuewei bought it a long time ago and put it in the store. Now when she heard someone ask this, she responded directly: "Of course, it counts, we have eggs, flour, soybean oil and rice, each corresponding The weights are different, which one do you want?"

That person is a regular customer of Fuxin. I originally thought this was their way of attracting customers, but I didn't expect that they were actually willing to honor it, "Then I want soybean oil."

That person With excitement on his face, he received a one-pound bottle of soybean oil. After that, other people who had collected their consumer cards also came to receive the items. Fuxin suddenly became famous again.

The happiest person is Ma Aiyun. Now the second child has children, and the second child also has a share in the store. All this happened after he married Jiang Yuewei. She feels that Jiang Yuewei is the fairy who came to save the second child. So I happily called back to share with the old man.

This time she directly told Jiang Fumin everything about Jiang Yuewei's opening of two stores. Jiang Fumin's eyes almost dropped when she heard this, "Really or not, why didn't you tell us before?"

Ma Aiyun also wanted to say . Yes, but I'm afraid they won't be able to keep their mouths shut and tell this matter. When Li Meiyu knows that Jiang Yuewei has made so much money, isn't she going to do everything possible to find Jiang Yuewei?

By the way, she almost forgot that Li Meiyu didn't know that Jiang Yuewei had already arrived when she opened the store. She was as annoying as a fly, but luckily he drove her back.

Ma Aiyun smiled and said, "We were unstable before, so we didn't tell people that we were going to make a fortune in silence. You can't tell anyone, especially Li Meiyu, don't let her know."

Jiang Fumin hasn't seen Li Meiyu for a long time. It was estimated that they would not dare to come to the Jiang family again, but he hesitated for a while and then said: "I heard gossip that the daughter-in-law of the Jiang family is not clear with other men, and it seems that she is going to divorce Jiang Xingguo recently. , I guess you don't have time to pay attention to us."

Ma Aiyun was stunned for a moment after hearing this, but she was not surprised at all. At first, she thought that Chen Hongyan was more powerful than Li Meiyu. She looked down on Jiang Xingguo at all, and Jiang Xingguo was a coward and could not suppress Chen Hongyan. , divorce is a matter of time, but the children are pitiful.

"That's fine." She said indifferently, "Don't ask about them in the future. They have nothing to do with us anyway. If they come to our house to ask for someone, just call them back."

Jiang Fumin didn't want to know either. The main reason was that this matter had caused a big fuss in private. Their brigade also had a daughter-in-law who was married from there. She knew a little bit about it, and it was related to Jiang Yuewei. He didn't even want to know. "I know."

Ma Aiyun Then he said: "The two children are still young now, and it is inconvenient to take a car. We won't go back this year. We will send you New Year gifts then."

Jiang Fumin hesitated for a while and said, "I guess you have to come back."

After hearing this Ma Aiyun felt something was wrong, "What's wrong?"

Jiang Fumin sighed, "Liu Cai'e will be released in early February. She will definitely divorce her third child by then. She will definitely have to deal with the divorce. You have to come back to take charge of the overall situation. ."

Ma Aiyun was shocked when he heard this, "Why was she released so soon? Didn't it mean fourteen months? It was only one year in February?"

Jiang Fumin told her the reason. In order to commute her sentence, Liu Cai'e expressed She was very good and actively cooperated with the reform. In the reform-through-labor farm, she did the most tiring work, earned the most work points, and was willing to help others, so the police commuted her sentence. Originally, she was supposed to be released in April, but it turned out that she was released in early February. It's coming out, it's already the end of December.

Ma Aiyun was a little depressed after hearing what he said. Mainly because he had been riding for more than ten hours and it was the Chinese New Year. There must be many people in the car. Ma Aiyun was afraid of riding alone in the car, so he didn't want to go back.

But when Liu Cai'e was able to threaten them with suicide, she knew that this person had hidden bad intentions, and she would definitely be troubled when he came out. Therefore, Ma Aiyun wouldn't worry if she didn't go back.

After hanging up the phone, Ma Aiyun went back and told Jiang Zhenghua about the matter, and also about Chen Hongyan, "I heard from your father that Chen Hongyan didn't say she wanted children, she just wanted money."

After saying that, he sighed, " After she did something like that, even if she didn't raise children, she still wanted money. Li Meiyu was probably half furious."

Jiang Yuewei was so surprised that her eyes almost fell out. In her previous life, Jiang Xingguo and Chen Hongyan were in a good relationship when she died. , Chen Hongyan was not having an affair with another man, nor was she divorced. Why did this matter suddenly develop like this?

However, this matter has nothing to do with her now. Anyway, even without Chen Hongyan, the three of them can still support a child, so Jiang Yuewei stopped paying attention to this matter and had no intention of telling Yuexia about it.

Soon, the last few days of 1979 passed, and the New Year was ushered in with a burst of firecrackers. Lanterns and small national flags were posted everywhere in schools, streets, courtyards and alleys, and everything was red.

The school had a two-day holiday on New Year's Day and everyone went out to play. Jiang Yuewei originally wanted to take her children out to play, but it was too cold outside and she was afraid that her children would get sick, so she gave up the idea.

The store was very busy, so she went to the new store to help. Even Jiang Zhenghua, who only had one day off, came back to help.

After the New Year's Day holiday, Jiang Yuewei received a document from the sub-district director, asking all merchants who registered as self-employed last year to write a copy of this document, which was about how they made a fortune and how they thought about opening up. Based on the actual situation, three "Excellent Pathfinder Awards for Wealth" will be selected. Whoever wins this award will have the opportunity to wear a red flower in their hair, be featured in newspapers, and may even be featured on TV.

Jiang Yuewei was surprised. She didn't expect that the government would have such an event. She was very excited, because if it could be featured in newspapers and TV, it would be the best GG for Fuxin!

Although the business of Fuxin's two noodle restaurants is very impressive now, who would reject this opportunity, so she is very enthusiastic about participating in this event!

Then, she immediately asked the man to go to the Industrial and Commercial Bureau to inquire. Although there were not many people registered as self-employed in their city last year, there were almost 30 people. In other words, she had to compete with more than 20 people for a quota!

*****

Chapter 87 087

◎I'm living well◎

087.

These other thirty people are involved in various industries, including hairdressers, clothes sellers, daily necessities, maintenance, and everything. As for how to select Jiang Zhenghua, I haven't found out. I believe everyone I don't know, and the selection results will not be released until after the new year. I don't know when after the new year!

Jiang Yuewei thinks this award is really good. The government supports them so positively, which reduces everyone's hostility towards the private sector. What's more, if they are really selected, it will be affirmed by the government, so others must be the same as her. Excited to strive for.

The competition was fierce, and Jiang Yuewei suddenly had no idea, so after filling out the information and handing it in, she was a little looking forward to it, but also a little anxious.

Jiang Zhenghua comforted her and said, "What are you worried about? Our business is doing so well now, we will definitely be selected."

Jiang Yuewei felt that the most important thing was that she didn't know the selection criteria, otherwise she could make a reference or make some preparations. , "What if you can't choose?"

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows slightly, "No, you have to believe in yourself. Besides, isn't your man still here? I will help you find out when the time comes."

Jiang Yuewei smiled. , "Really or not, you don't want to help me seek personal gain, do you? The army will definitely criticize you!"

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows slightly, "Your man does things in a measured way and never does bad things."

Jiang Yuewei held his arm and said, "Okay, you can help me inquire about those people's situations so that I can have a better understanding. Otherwise, I'll be anxious all the time and don't know when the results will come out. I'll treat you to dinner later."

The two of them eat together at home almost every day . , Jiang Zhenghua was no longer interested, "It's not necessary to eat. If you become a little rich woman in our city in the future, you can take care of me."

Jiang Yuewei listened to his nonsensical words and glared at him, "You have the skills You have feet and a salary, why should I support you?"

Jiang Zhenghua was very confident, "Because I live a good life."

Hearing this, Jiang Yuewei burst into laughter, "You are so shameless."

Jiang Zhenghua looked at her. Laughing, she asked in surprise: "Isn't it true?"

Jiang Yuewei didn't want to discuss this topic with him in broad daylight. Once people outside heard it, she was so shy, so she simply urged the man, "Then go and ask, wait." I have really become a little rich woman, so I will consider whether to support you~"

Asking what others sell is not an invasion of privacy, so Jiang Zhenghua went to find his friend in the industry and commerce, asked those people about their store names, and then took advantage of the opportunity I went for a walk when I had free time.

There were about thirty stores in different locations, and his time was limited. He couldn't finish them all at once, so it took him about half a month to get a good feel for those people.

He used the elimination method and told Jiang Yuewei one by one about the remaining six relatively competitive stores. These six stores were quite busy when he went there, and the business seemed to be good, but after all, they involved different industries. So he couldn't guess their business situation, but he felt that those people's business was not as good as theirs.

Although the answer is vague, Jiang Yuewei is still very happy. At least she knows that the number of opponents may have changed from nearly thirty to six, and the chance of winning may be greater. Therefore, she can finally review the exam with peace of mind and wait. Have a holiday.

The exam week was coming soon, and she was relatively relaxed this semester, so the exams were enjoyable. It was the end of January, and school was on holiday. Everyone had to rush back to celebrate the New Year, so they hurriedly packed up and went home.

The business of the new store began to slow down after the university holidays. Jiang Yuewei also planned to give Xu Wenqian a holiday, so she asked her: "Are you going back for the New Year this year? If you go back, I can give you a holiday now."

Who doesn't want to go back for the New Year? As for home, going back to Xu Wenqian has become a luxury. Now that her brother is gone, there is no one in her family. If she goes back, she will definitely be pestered by her uncle and aunt, and the Chinese New Year is the most lively time for blind dates. She will inevitably face such a problem when she goes back. Will she still run out then?

Thinking of this, Xu Wenqian said firmly: "If I don't come back, I will celebrate the New Year in the store this year."

Jiang Yuewei actually felt sorry for Xu Wenqian. Her only brother was gone, and her mother had not taken care of her after she remarried. There were still two couples in the family. Her brother gave a pension to the relatives whom Jin was eyeing so much that he didn't come back. "Well, you can celebrate the New Year with us this year."

Xu Wenqian nodded. Yuexia had already talked to her before this time, and they didn't go home to celebrate the New Year anyway. She can live with them, "Thank you, Sister Yuewei."

Jiang Yuewei: "Thank you for what. You are also a blessed person, and a blessed person is ours. We are all one family."

Xu Wenqian looked at her and smiled. She smiled, that smile was public, and she was very happy. For the first time, she felt that someone else's sister was really good. It would be great if Jiang Yuewei was also her sister.

Although Xu Wenqian is not going home, because Liu Cai'e is about to be released from prison, Ma Aiyun has to go back. Before she goes back, Jiang Yuewei is busy sending New Year's goods home, which saves her the time to carry a bunch of things in the car. inconvenient.

Ma Aiyun didn't know when she would be able to come back smoothly. She wouldn't be able to see her two babies for a while, so she hurriedly warned the two little guys: "Grandma has returned to her hometown. You two must miss grandma these days."

The two little guys are almost nine months old now. Although they don't understand what grandma is saying, they are usually taken care of by grandma, so they have a very good relationship with grandma. Now they reach out for a hug.

Jiang Zhenghua felt sour when he saw the two little guys like this. Why didn't anyone want to hug him when he came home? Forget it if he doesn't want to, sometimes his brother won't let him hug him, it's really annoying to compare people to each other.

On February 3rd, Jiang Yuewei followed Jiang Zhenghua to drive Ma Aiyun to the station. This was Ma Aiyun's first time taking a train by herself, and she was not very literate. Jiang Zhenghua was still very worried, so he asked Yang Xu's connections to let the conductor on the car Help look after her.

He also told Ma Aiyun all this, so Ma Aiyun was not worried at all now. Before getting in the car, she told the couple to take good care of their children before getting on the car with confidence.

When the train was almost gone, Jiang Yuewei and Jiang Zhenghua came out of the train station. There was a square in front of them. There were many people coming and going. There were also several people setting up street stalls on one side, selling everything. They all seemed to want to Make a lot of money before the new year.

Jiang Zhenghua pulled her forward. When she was about to walk out of the square, she saw a trap on one side. There were many small toys and dolls on the ground, as well as a particularly cute doll. Several people were trapping them on one side, but those people I was so unlucky, I tried several tricks in a row but got nothing.

Jiang Zhenghua saw her staring there intently and asked her, "Do you want to play?"

Jiang Yuewei looked at the sign next to her that said fifty cents for ten circles. It was not expensive for them, so she wanted to try it. , but she may not be able to trap it, "Forget it, I can't trap it."

Jiang Zhenghua directly pulled her towards the trap, "It's okay, I can help you trap it, as long as you want me to I can get it for you."

Jiang Yuewei laughed, "Really or not, you can get it if I want it?"

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows, "Don't believe it? Then I'll show it to you."

As he said that, he took out a piece I bought twenty circles with the money, and then I started throwing them at the things on the ground.

In the first circle, he threw it out easily, and then caught a pony doll. Because the doll was a bit small, it seemed easy to hit, so everyone thought it was not surprising.

In the second circle, he threw it out easily, and then caught a rabbit doll. This one was a little bigger and a little far away. Everyone looked at him, a little surprised.

The stall owner was also surprised. Looking at the way this man threw the circle, it seemed that he was an expert, but if all his things were taken away in one moment, it would be a huge loss.

At this time, Jiang Zhenghua turned his head and looked at Jiang Yuewei, "Tell me which one you want first?"

There were dolls and toys on the floor. The toys were for children. Their two little guys were still too young. Jiang Yuewei didn't want this, so she looked at it. He circled around and pointed at the big pink doll, "That one."

That one was a bit big and probably quite expensive, so the boss put it at the farthest end. It was still very difficult to catch it, but in Jiang Zhenghua's hands The circle was also thrown easily, and he hit again!

Now the stall owner frowned, and several people on the side were amazed again. They looked at Jiang Zhenghua and asked him if he could help vote. The stall owner panicked and said, "No, you can't vote on behalf of me."

After saying that, he quickly went to write a sign. Oh, and the words "cannot invest on behalf of others" are added to the sign.

Jiang Zhenghua looked at those people with a look of helplessness, and then asked Jiang Yuewei, "Do you have anything else you want?"

Jiang Yuewei believed him now. He was a soldier and must have been practicing every day, so she He will definitely win whatever he wants. He still has more than a dozen rings in his hand. If she wants more, will she win all the boss's things in a while?

She was thinking here, but Jiang Zhenghua was throwing circles one by one, two or three. As long as the circles were thrown in his hand, he could basically catch them!

People on one side applauded and shouted on the spot. Only the boss's face turned green. He stood there blankly, wishing to press the pause button for Jiang Zhenghua right away. But at this time, Jiang Zhenghua looked at him and asked: "Boss, what are you still doing?" Are there any other goodies? I haven't finished setting up the traps yet. "

Twenty traps only cost one yuan. It cost the stall owner more than one yuan to buy these dolls. Now when Jiang Zhenghua asked, he almost lost his balance, " No, no more, I'm going to close the stall soon."

Jiang Yuewei laughed so hard, there was a small bag next to the boss, and there was probably more in it, but looking at his expression as pale as dirt, she felt a little sorry for him, and let Jiang Zhenghua With such a trap, he must have lost a lot today.

They now have a total of twelve traps, and they don't know what to do with them. Besides, Jiang Yuewei doesn't like these dolls very much, so she looked at the man and said, "Forget it, let's not trap them anymore. There is no place to put them at home."

The stall owner Upon hearing this, he immediately breathed a sigh of relief, so he quickly asked them to take their things and leave. Jiang Yuewei looked at the man with a smile and whispered: "You ruined his business."

Jiang Zhenghua didn't want these things, but he wanted to Prove to Jiang Yuewei that as long as she wants, he can get it, "I said, as long as you want it, I can get it for you."

Jiang Yuewei felt happy when she heard this, and she felt like she was hurt to the core. It felt like she could do whatever she wanted, even if she wanted stars, he would find a way to pick them up, so she was very happy.

However, there were too many things in the set, and not all of them were good-looking. Jiang Yuewei didn't want them either, so she only chose a few that were relatively good-looking and she liked, and then followed the man back home.

Today is already the 3rd, and the Chinese New Year will be celebrated in ten days, so after Ma Aiyun returned, Jiang Yuewei also prepared red envelopes and new year goods, telling everyone that the official holiday would begin tomorrow.

Song Hongxing and Zhang Limei have been here for less than half a year. Now that they are on vacation, they still have New Year gifts and red envelopes from their boss. They immediately laughed so hard that they would work hard next year.

Wan Xiuzhen lives nearby. If she goes home, she will definitely look at the man's face. Now that she has received Jiang Yuewei's new year gifts and red envelopes, she is not in a hurry to go back. She plans to help Jiang Yuewei take care of the child for a few more days.

Jiang Yuexia and Xu Wenqian closed the store that afternoon and ran out to watch a movie. They didn't even go home for dinner.

A group of people here spent the day happily. Ma Aiyun also arrived at the county train station at around eight o'clock the next day. She followed the crowd out of the station and saw her boss and old man guarding the door at a glance. she.

She called out and hurriedly carried her things forward, "Why are you here so early? How did you get here?"

Because the train arrived too early, they waited here last night and slept on the train all night. Station, but they were too lazy to talk about it, so Jiang Fumin said: "I walked here in the morning." Ma

Aiyun looked at the two people from side to side. They had not seen each other for only a year, but they had both lost weight, so she immediately started to criticize: "Without me here, how come you are all as thin as monkeys? Don't you have money to eat?"

Jiang Fumin thought about so many messy things at home this year. It was difficult not to lose weight. He looked at the old woman. At one glance, "It's not that we have lost weight, it's that you have gained weight."

Jiang Zhengyang also said: "Yes, mother, you have gained a lot of weight, and you are even whiter."

When Ma Aiyun heard the two of them saying that she was fat, she glared at them. But she didn't refute, because she also felt that she was fat. Who let the big cities eat so well?

However, women are always unhappy when they are called fat. She snorted and asked, "When will Liu Cai'e be released from prison?"

Jiang Fumin said, "Today, maybe she will be home when we get home later."

*****

Chapter 88 088

◎She doesn't want a divorce◎

088.

When Ma Aiyun heard this, she frowned slightly, "Then we have to go back quickly, but we must not make any trouble."

Jiang Fumin and Jiang Zhengyang were also afraid that Liu Cai'e would arrive home first and cause trouble, so they didn't If they dared to delay any longer, they carried their things and headed to the bus station. The three of them walked around for nearly three hours before arriving home. However, when they arrived home, they discovered that Liu Cai'e was not at Jiang's house.

When the children saw that their grandma, whom they had not seen for a year, was back, they immediately hugged her. Ma Aiyun was extremely happy. The children had grown taller and their faces had changed a lot. Yaya had also grown up. She is now two years old and still looks a little more like a third child.

"Yaya." Ma Aiyun reached out to hug her, "Come here and give grandma a hug."

Yaya was not yet one year old when Ma Aiyun left. Children are forgetful. She didn't seem to recognize Ma Aiyun for a year. I felt that this old woman was a bit strange, so I just looked at her timidly and didn't dare to step forward.

Ma Aiyun felt sad when she saw this scene. The child's timidity was partly related to Liu Cai'e's tendency to get angry before. Now she was even more dissatisfied with Liu Cai'e. If Liu Cai'e hadn't caused such a thing, things would not have developed. It will be like this today.

Thinking of this, Ma Aiyun gritted her teeth angrily and looked at Jiang Zhengguang: "She's not here yet?"

Jiang Zhengguang knew who Ma Aiyun was talking about, and hurriedly asked his eldest nephew to take a few children out to play first, and then nodded: " If she didn't come, she probably went back to her parents' house first."

Ma Aiyun frowned slightly. If Liu Cai'e went to her parents' house first when she came out, she must have gone back to discuss the divorce. People in the Liu family are not easy to talk to. If they want a divorce, they will definitely Find a way to toss it around.

She felt bad when she thought about this. Liu Cai'e said before that she could give money if she wanted it, but she didn't want to give it to the child.

Of course, if the biological mother is willing to have a child, she will be very happy, but given Liu Cai'e's character and what she has done before, Ma Aiyun and the child are really worried about her.

She sighed, "Then what did she say before? Did she mention any other conditions?"

Jiang Zhengguang pursed his lips, "No, I just said I wanted family property and children."

Ma Aiyun laughed twice and said dissatisfiedly: " I don't even know what she wants to have a child for. Can't she find someone to marry? Is she thinking of some evil moth again? "It would be

great if Jiang Zhengguang knew what she was thinking, so he wouldn't have to worry." I don't know, let's wait until she comes." She

hasn't arrived yet, and Ma Aiyun doesn't know what conditions Liu Cai'e will offer, "Okay, let's do this for now. In short, we can give it to her if she wants money, but we can't give in if she wants a child."

Jiang Zhengguang was also worried that his daughter would follow Liu Cai'e. When Liu Cai'e remarried, he was also afraid that others would bully his children. "I know."

Ma Aiyun had been tired all day and night before arriving home, and now she was worried about Liu Cai'e. Song Chunning said: "Mom, let's eat first, and we'll talk about it after we finish the meal."

Ma Aiyun hummed, then helped clear the table and put the dishes on the table, and called a few children back to eat. After the meal, several people came back A conference was held on the divorce between Jiang Zhengguang and Liu Cai'e, and they finally agreed on their ideas.

Just as Jiang Zhengguang said, Liu Cai'e came out of the police station early on the 4th. No one came to pick her up, and no one from the Liu family came to pick her up!

After staying there for a year, she felt that she had changed. She was afraid of scaring her children, so she did not go directly to the Jiang family, but returned to the Liu family first.

At this time, a group of people in the Liu family were also discussing the divorce between Liu Cai'e and Jiang Zhengguang. Liu Cai'e was extremely unwilling to divorce. She had this mentality during the transformation, so she did not sign any divorce agreement. Therefore, at that time, Jiang Zhengguang Zhengguang pushed her hard, and she hit the wall directly.

But Mother Liu did not agree with her idea. Now she was extremely disgusted with the Jiang family and felt that they were too heartless. Her daughter had already gone in and admitted her mistake. They even wanted to divorce their two children! And it's so impatient!

They have three other children there. How old is the younger one? What's the benefit of asking them to divorce? What good is it for children? Could it be that Jiang Zhengguang already had someone else in his heart, so he used this as an excuse to get a divorce?

Thinking of this, she snorted coldly, "You'd better divorce this marriage. I think Jiang Zhengguang probably has someone outside, otherwise they wouldn't be so anxious."

Liu Cai'e has been inside for a year, and she doesn't know this year. Did Jiang Zhengguang know another woman? If that was the case, then she should not get divorced. "Mom, I really don't want to divorce."

Mother Liu became angry when she heard her repeatedly saying that she wouldn't divorce. I think you are a poisonous snake and beast, why are you still thinking about him? It's hard to find a three-legged man, but two-legged men are everywhere. Are you still afraid that you won't be able to get married?"

Liu Cai'e felt that this matter had nothing to do with her. It doesn't matter whether she gets married or not. She just can't let go of Jiang Zhengguang and her children. If she marries someone else, no one can compare with Jiang Zhengguang. Moreover, she gave birth to all three children by herself, and she doesn't want anyone else to be her child's stepmother. I don't even want to be someone else's stepmother.

So she didn't want to get divorced. With this thought, she sighed, looked at her mother, brother and sister-in-law, bit her lip and said, "I can't bear to part with the child. Yaya is only two years old. I don't trust her to be taken care of by my stepmother."

Liu Her mother was so angry when she heard what she said, "Why can't you let go? The children are at Jiang's house, can they still fly?" The

Liu family's sister-in-law also followed: "Yes, if you want the child, just go Look at the Jiang family, don't they let you go and see it?"

The second sister-in-law of the Liu family rolled her eyes inwardly, feeling that Liu Cai'e was a little confused, so she hurriedly said: "Cai'e, it's not a question of whether you want to leave or not. It's a matter of whether the Jiang family can separate, and now it's Jiang Zhengguang who wants to divorce you."

How could Liu Cai'e not know what they were talking about? She just wanted her family to support her when she said she didn't want a divorce. I just helped her go to Jiang's house to persuade Jiang Zhengguang, "I don't know, they will definitely not let their children kiss me. Even if they get divorced, I still want Yaya. She is still young and I don't worry."

Mother Liu was so angry that she started scolding her . , "Have you lost your mind? Why do you want a child? Don't you think you are not troublesome enough? When the time comes, it will be difficult for you to marry with a child, don't you understand?" When the

two sisters-in-law of the Liu family heard her say I am anxious to have a child. If Liu Cai'e doesn't get married so soon, then she will have to have two more mouths to eat at her parents' house. The Liu family's life is not that good to begin with. If there are two more mouths, wouldn't they be even poorer? ?

Therefore, the eldest sister-in-law of the Liu family and the second sister-in-law of the Liu family also hurriedly spoke up: "Mom is right, it is difficult for you to marry with a child. Besides, your biological father is better than your stepfather. The Jiang family also has two uncles to help. Why do you have to suffer by yourself?"

Liu Lao Er and Liu Lao eldest agreed. Liu Lao said: "Cai'e, don't say that my brother doesn't support you. If you ask who will advise you not to have children, the Jiang family can also afford it. The three of them, I don't know if it will be more difficult for them to follow you."

Liu Laoer also said: "We will give her all three children, but you worked hard to give birth to three children, so you can't give them a free advantage in vain. They have to give it to you."

Liu's mother looked at Liu Cai'e again and said nicely: "It will definitely be better for the child to follow Zhengguang than to follow you, so don't think about it. Tomorrow we will go to Jiang's house, take the money, and get the divorce. Don't say anything, otherwise it will be of no benefit to our Liu family."

Liu Cai'e didn't expect that her mother-in-law's family agreed that it would be best for her not to have children, so she was holding her breath in her heart, but they were right, she would naturally not have children. She feels a lot more relaxed, but without her children around, she and Jiang Zhengguang will become farther and farther apart.

Before she could say anything, her sister-in-law asked: "Those three children, should we ask them how much money the Jiang family should get?"

Mother Liu snorted, and she had already been planning in her heart, "Cai'e has been married for seven years, gave birth to three children, and suffered seven years of hardships with Jiang Zhengguang. Now they want a divorce and My child, I can't agree to it without eight hundred dollars."

As soon as she said this number, everyone took a deep breath, and they were all thinking, my mother dared to even think of it, and she even dared to say eight hundred dollars. It's as simple as breathing in the air.

Brother Liu asked: "Is it too much and people just ignore us?" Liu

's mother said coldly: "How many, how many? Isn't it too much for my daughter to walk through the gate of hell three times? Let's talk about it. Will they give it to you if you ask for eight hundred?"

"People like Ma Aiyun still have to bargain with you? I just want to tell them that divorce is okay, but it's not that easy!"

Everyone seemed to feel the same after hearing what she said. It makes sense, and I think about it. Jiang Zhenghua has been a soldier for so long. I heard that he has been promoted to the regiment level now. He must have a lot of salary every month. When the time comes, they will not pay 800 yuan right away. They will definitely pay 500 yuan. It's three hundred, so the asking price is not expensive at all.

"Okay, just eight hundred. Let's see how they react when the time comes."

"If they think it's too much, then let's get a little less, just six hundred."

"If that doesn't work, three or four hundred will do."

Liu Cai'e listened to the family talking with no expression on her face, and no one asked her for her opinion, as if the matter had nothing to do with her, and even her three daughters became an item for sale in their eyes.

She opened her lips and was about to say something, but suddenly paused. The Jiang family would definitely not give them eight hundred yuan, and they would not necessarily give them six hundred and four hundred yuan. If they don't give that much money then, then what would happen to this wedding? Isn't it impossible to leave?

Thinking of this, she said calmly: "Let's give 600 first. If it's too high, Ma Aiyun will kick us out directly. If she doesn't give it, then I won't leave. Let's see how they do."

Mother Liu and the others did not agree. He knew what she was thinking, so he didn't say anything when he saw her thinking like this. He asked her to eat well and take a bath. Don't scare the child when she goes to Jiang's house tomorrow.

It had been a year since she had seen her child, and Liu Cai'e was thinking a lot. She didn't know if Jiang Zhengguang had spoken ill of her in front of the child, or if he had brought other women in front of the child. So that night, she was very anxious. I kept tossing and turning until early in the morning before falling asleep.

Liu Cai'e got up before dawn the next day. She changed her clothes, and after breakfast she went to Jiang's house with her mother and brothers with her mother and brothers. Because she got up too early, she didn't meet him on the way. Who is this person? His genius was just bright when he arrived at Jiang's house.

*****

Chapter 89 089

◎Send the Beggar◎

089.

Although Liu Cai'e didn't want to come to talk about divorce so soon, she knew that if she didn't come, Jiang Zhengguang would go to her directly after knowing that she came out, so she wanted to fight for the initiative .

Although it was cold at this time, the door of Jiang's courtyard was already open, and several children were playing in the courtyard. Liu Cai'e saw her two daughters among them at a glance, but she didn't see Yaya, who was probably in the house.

It had been a year since I had seen the children. Looking at them, the two little girls had grown a lot taller. They were wearing very new clothes. They were clean and did not seem to be suffering. Liu Cai'e was so excited that she walked in and looked at the two girls. The daughter shouted: "Niuniu, Nini."

The two little girls were having fun when they suddenly heard someone calling them. When they looked up, it turned out that their grandma and uncle were here, and the two little girls were not related to them. They weren't that close, so they didn't run over after calling someone, and just started playing by themselves again.

The two people immediately ignored Liu Cai'e. Liu Cai'e looked a little confused and thought to herself, the two children didn't see her or didn't they recognize her?

Thinking like this, she immediately walked up, pulled the two children and asked: "Niuniu, Nini, you don't recognize me? Where is Yaya?"

Niuniu is seven years old this year. Looking at her aunt, she feels She looked familiar, but she didn't remember who it was. "Yaya is still sleeping."

At this time, Nini asked: "Who are you?"

Liu Cai'e was shocked by the child's innocent and clear voice. It was only one year ago. , it's not that they didn't see her, it's that they didn't remember her at all!

Damn Jiang Zhengguang, he actually let his children forget about her.

She was so sad that she almost cried, and said hurriedly: "I am my mother. Look, I am your mother!"

After she finished speaking, several children in the yard were stunned. In their impression, Liu Cai'e was The one with long hair, her face is a bit round and fair, and she is not that thin. She always wears beautiful clothes. How can she be like this aunt, whose hair is so short, her face is so thin and dark, and she wears such unattractive clothes? .

Nini looked at the aunt in front of her, and her childish voice was full of doubts: "But why are you different from before?"

Liu Cai'e felt as if she had been stabbed by a needle in her heart. She had to work in labor reform. Ah, if she works the hardest and eats the least, can she still be the same as before at home?

If she hadn't been fighting for a reduced sentence, would she have been so desperate? Why did she end up with the child's current attitude? Thinking about it makes her suffocate.

Niu Niu is an older child after all. Everyone said privately that something happened to her mother. Then some people came over and asked her what happened to her mother. She asked her father but he didn't reply to her, so she was silent for a while and asked: "This Where have you been in the past year? What happened to you?"

Liu Cai'e thought for a moment after hearing this, and immediately said: "What happened to my mother? She went to make money, and she even brought you a gift today!"

She finished speaking , immediately handed the bag in his hand to the two children, and said with a smile: "Look, there are toys, candies and twists!"

Nini finally reacted and reached out to hug her, "Mom, I'm fine Miss you, you didn't even come back to see us."

Liu Cai'e hugged her child, and now she felt even more regretful. She shouldn't have asked her brother to come with her mother. This is her home, and she and Jiang Zhengguang haven't divorced yet. She also wanted to stay with the child for a while.

Thinking like this, she looked back at her mother and said, "Mom, why don't we talk about this in two days? I want to stay with the child for a few more days."

They are all here. What's the difference between talking now and talking two days later? ? The Chinese New Year is coming soon, and Liu's mother doesn't want to run around because of this. "Why are you nagging me? Do you think the Jiang family will let you live here?"

Liu Cai'e's heart froze, yes, even if she wants to have children , Jiang Zhengguang would not let her live here, let alone sleep with her, so what was the point of struggling?

At this time, Song Chunning's children immediately started shouting into the house, and then ran back into the house shouting that their aunt was back, startling the people who were talking to Ma Aiyun in the house. After asking, I found out that someone from the Liu family was here, and Liu Cai'e was also there.

Ma Aiyun thought they might come today, but she didn't expect them to come so early. It was cold outside. She didn't want to go out and had no plans to go out. She just looked at Jiang Zhengyang and said, "Go and invite the party secretary."

Jiang Zhengyang stood up. He went out, and when he saw the Liu family outside, he didn't say anything. He just nodded and walked out.

Mother Liu became angry instantly when she saw him like this. The Jiang family is ruthless. Jiang Zhengguang and her daughter have not divorced yet, but the Jiang family just ignores them and doesn't take them seriously!

Thinking of this, she directly pulled Liu Cai'e and said, "What are you still doing here? Go back to the house and talk about business."

Nini looked at her and asked, "What business do you want to talk about?"

Liu's mother smiled and said, "It's my lord's business. You kids, don't pry, and eat your candy."

Although Liu Cai'e also wanted to stay with her kids for a while, she definitely had to talk about this matter, so she let go of Nini and told the two kids, "You guys should stay outside first. Play, if you feel cold after a while and then go into the house, mother will go find your father."

The two children had not seen their mother for a long time. Now their mother came and did not want to play anymore, so she wanted to go into the house with Liu Cai'e. Liu Cai'e didn't want to Let the children watch the scene of them quarreling over divorce, so it took a while to coax them.

When several people arrived at the house, Liu Cai'e saw Jiang Zhengguang sitting there holding Niu Niu and braiding her hair. The little girl must have just woken up. Her face was red and she was sitting quietly in the man's arms. She was so well-behaved. Like words.

Liu Cai'e immediately stepped forward to hug her, but Yaya was startled and hugged Jiang Zhengguang tightly to prevent her from touching her, and turned away from her.

Liu Cai'e was very angry. It had only been one year, but all three children were alienated from her. Even Yaya was unwilling to hug her. She looked at Jiang Zhengguang and immediately said angrily: "Jiang Zhengguang, what did you say to the children? Why?" Are they alienating me like this?"

Her voice was urgent, and Yaya became even more frightened. She kept crawling into her father's arms. Jiang Zhengguang stroked the child's back and said lightly: "I didn't say anything. It's because the child is too much. It's just that I haven't seen you for a long time."

Ma Aiyun saw that Yaya was scared, and felt unhappy, so she directly retorted, "It's like calling a ghost so early in the morning, didn't you scare the child?"

Song Chunning looked at it He glanced at Liu Cai'e and found that she was very different now from before, so he couldn't blame the child for not recognizing her: "Cai'e, you look like this now. If I met you on the street, I would have to look twice. Recognize it."

Mother Liu was in a hurry to negotiate now, so she didn't want to talk too much about the child. She hurriedly pulled Liu Cai'e and said, "Yaya is still young and doesn't remember you are normal."

Ma Aiyun didn't want to waste time with them either, so He asked directly: "What do you, your family, want to do when you come to our place so early in the morning?"

Mother Liu chuckled in her heart, "Didn't you ask us to come here? You are anxious to get a divorce before my daughter comes out. We are now Are you here, and you still pretend not to know?"

Ma Aiyun said, who would have thought that the whole family would come here to talk about divorce, making it seem as if the Jiang family was going to bully others, but these are not important now, she got straight to the point. : "We won't mention those things before. You also know why Zhengguang wanted a divorce. Now let's talk about the divorce."

Mother Liu also only wanted to talk about the divorce, "Okay, since you said that, I won't beat around the bush. Well, after all, Cai'e has been married to your family for seven years and given birth to three children. Although she did something wrong, she was punished. We don't owe anyone else, so the divorce is not in vain, you have to pay!"

Jiang Zhengguang hummed, then took out a notebook and handed it to Liu Cai'e, "We only had a deposit of more than thirty yuan before. This is the money I earned from working last year, plus the subsidies from my father and mother. Now it adds up to There are one hundred yuan. If you want it, take it all away, but the child must stay at the Jiang family."

Before Liu Cai'e took the book, Mother Liu stared at her, her eyes almost falling off, "What? Just one One hundred yuan?"

Listening to her tone, Ma Aiyun felt that one hundred yuan was too little? Does she know how difficult it is for people in the country to make a hundred yuan a year? "Why, it's still too little?"

Mother Liu laughed angrily, "Is it a lot? Are you sending a beggar? Just one hundred yuan? We Cai'e gave birth to three children for your Jiang family! She lost all her seven years of youth In your Jiang family, you have to pay her a hundred yuan to send her away. Don't even think about it."

Now that Jiang Zhenghua is not here, the two brothers of the Liu family are not so afraid. Boss Liu said: "Yes, you can't bully my sister like this. , she has already been punished for her mistakes, and now you are bullying her like this when she wants to get divorced. You are so inhumane."

Liu Laoer also said quietly: "That is, you Jiang family are too bullying, and our Liu family is not empty, how can we let it go? Are you bullying me like this?"

Ma Aiyun's eyes turned cold, "Okay, tell me, how much do you want? As long as the number is reasonable, we will find a way to come up with it."

The three Liu mothers looked at each other, and then looked at Liu Cai'e. Yesterday, In the evening, everyone had unanimously agreed to ask for six hundred first. If the Jiang family didn't give it, they wouldn't want any children. In short, the Jiang family would definitely bow their heads for divorce and having children.

So Mother Liu said very forcefully: "Six hundred yuan, without six hundred yuan, you don't want any of the children."

Ma Aiyun laughed angrily when she heard this. Listen to what these words are, six hundred yuan? The Liu family's pawn money just fell from the sky and was picked up casually?

She said coldly: "Do you think we are opening a credit union? Where can I get you six hundred yuan?"

Jiang Fumin was so angry that he choked. His head was full of black lines. How could the Liu family want a divorce? It's obvious that he doesn't want to leave, otherwise how could he ask for 600 yuan? "You are robbing!"

Song Chunning, who had been silent all this time, couldn't help but said: "Aunt, what are you talking about? Did you say something wrong?"

Anyway, we are no longer in-laws, and Mother Liu is not polite, " I'm not wrong. Anyway, it's you who want a divorce, and it's you who want a child. You can figure it out on your own, or else go borrow it. You can definitely borrow it, right?"

Jiang Zhengguang just looked at Liu Cai'e lightly, "You Do you think so too? If you don't give me six hundred yuan, you won't give me any of the children?"

Liu Cai'e saw the alienation in his eyes, but the words were out. She could only grit her teeth and said: "Yes, or we don't divorce. , or divorce, children and money, you can only choose one."

Jiang Zhengguang sneered in his heart. Sure enough, when she was imprisoned before, she had been stalling for time, knowing that they were nervous about their children, and now she was using them as bargaining chips, going back and forth. Didn't you just want to threaten them?

He took a breath and said, "I don't have that much money, so I can only borrow another hundred yuan at most."

Liu's mother glanced at Liu Cai'e, and then rushed to say: "Not even two hundred, it must be six hundred! Where are the three children? , not three things."

Ma Aiyun thought to herself, aren't you just treating the child as a thing to bargain with us now? Do you still have the nerve to say this? She heartily spat at the Liu family and her group, her voice cold and hard: "No six hundred, at most two hundred, we don't have any money."

Then Boss Liu said: "Who will believe you if you don't have any money? Your second child every day The monthly salary must be hundreds, go and ask them for it."

Liu Laoer also said calmly: "Unless you don't want children, that's why you think six hundred is expensive. I don't think you will be good to your children. "

After he said this, the Jiang family and the others were instantly angry. Together with the Liu family, they have been trying to control Jiang Zhenghua's salary. But what does Jiang Zhenghua's money have to do with the Liu family? They actually want to be greedy for their money. Jiang Zhenghua Money is none of their business!

Ma Aiyun was so angry that he vomited blood, and Jiang Fumin was also furious!

Song Chunning was also so angry that she gritted her teeth, feeling that the Liu family were really not human beings, but she suppressed Ma Aiyun and felt that it was not worth being angry with people like the Liu family.

Jiang Zhengguang's eyes were on fire. He took a breath and said, "It's only two hundred. If you don't want to, then we'll meet in court." After

hearing this, Mother Liu became even more stubborn, "You really think we don't care about anything." Don't you understand? We have asked, and Cai'e is indeed the weak side in this situation, but even if you sue the court, the court will award a child to us. If you must do this, then we will be happy to accompany you!"

She finished, He was busy giving himself a step up, "Of course, we don't want to make too much trouble. If you think six hundred is too much, then four hundred, four hundred is fine. After all, they are a couple and have children. Look. For the sake of the child, four hundred cannot be less."

If Liu's mother had said this before, Jiang Zhengguang could have accepted it, but they have been trying to make money for his second brother, and he couldn't bear it!

He can definitely borrow four hundred yuan. If he can't borrow it, he can also take out a loan. But what if he gives it to her, will she stop making trouble?

No, people like her will only get worse, and so does the Liu family. They don't want children, and they won't let Liu Cai'e live with the children in the Liu family. They just want to use the children to tease the Jiang family!

Therefore, if today's incident does not teach them a lesson, they will continue to take advantage of their children in the future. They expected this situation, so they discussed it last night and came up with a way, although it may be painful. It's a bit of a torment, but the result is definitely once and for all.

Jiang Zhengguang looked at Liu Cai'e and said in a voice as cold as ice: "In this case, you can take all three children away. If the three children lose a hair in the future, don't blame me for going to you to settle the score with a knife!"

Mother Liu said. I was stunned, what did this mean? They want money now and no more children?

The two Liu brothers were also confused. Although they felt sorry for their sister, they couldn't let their sister live with her three children in her parents' home.

*****

Chapter 90 090

◎Divorce◎

090.

The two brothers thought, it would be fine if their sister stayed for a day or two like before, but this time they didn't know how long she would stay, not to mention that she would definitely have three children. It's not easy to get married, and I don't know when she can get married.

Brother Liu immediately responded: "Okay, so you don't want to raise a child. You have planned this for a long time, right?"

Liu Laosan shared the same hatred with his elder brother, "You just don't want to give money!"

Mother Liu's face turned pale slightly. He immediately looked at Jiang Zhengguang and asked, "Are you serious? You don't want a single child?"

Ma Aiyun sneered and said, "It's really funny. Aren't you all making these demands yourself? Either you don't get a divorce, or you get a divorce and the kids and the money are with us. I can only choose one. Is there any problem if we don't want children?"

Jiang Zhengguang also said coldly: "Yes, I don't want any of them. I admit that Liu Cai'e had a hard time giving birth to a child, so wouldn't it be hard for me?"

After he said that, he turned his eyes and stared at her intently. Looking at Liu Cai'e, "I have never done anything sorry to you before. You asked me to go east when you were pregnant and I didn't dare to go west. You scolded me when you were unhappy, and I suffered too. You were in a bad mood after giving birth to Yaya. I'm the one taking care of most of the children, and now, you're still threatening me with your children?"

Liu Cai'e suddenly widened her eyes and her mouth trembled. She had a premonition of what the man in front of her might say next, and she panicked. do not know what to do.

Jiang Zhengguang continued: "Since you think you can raise three children, fine, I will give you the children and a hundred yuan after the divorce, and you can take them all away."

Ma Aiyun was also feeling uncomfortable, but what if If they didn't take this step, the Liu family thought they had it easy and would continue to harass them for the sake of their children. "Let's do it this way. It will be as you wish, and it will save you from coming to see us every day in the future." Trouble at home."

Jiang Fumin also said: "When the party secretary comes later, let's explain it clearly in front of the party secretary, and you can take the children away quickly." When

Boss Liu saw that the situation was getting more and more wrong, he immediately shouted: "No. ! Even if we take care of the children, you still have to pay."

Liu Laoer also echoed: "Yes, what kind of fee do you have to pay? Ten yuan per child per month, then thirty yuan a month!"

Again money! Besides money, it's still money! Jiang Zhengguang will not just follow their own temper and just give them as much as they want. "I will ask the court about this. I will give you as much as you need each month, not you!" The

Liu family said . She immediately choked and just looked at Liu Cai'e, winking at her desperately, "Cai'e, tell yourself, what do you think?"

Liu Cai'e finally reacted, but in her impression, Jiang Zhengguang was not such a person. He I have always been very kind to my children before, why don't I want to have children? Why don't you want children all of a sudden?

And four hundred yuan shouldn't be difficult for them. They could just borrow Jiang Zhenghua, so why did they suddenly fall out?

Was he deliberately forcing her to give up the child?

Thinking of this, Liu Cai'e decided to put her last foot in the door. She raised her breath, gritted her teeth and sneered, "Okay, I'll take the child back to the Liu family first, and we'll talk about it after you ask the court."

Liu's mother's face suddenly turned green. What's going on with the child? Well, now we should lower the price and be done with it. Why do we still need to take the child back?

The two eldest brothers of the Liu family were anxious. This was not how they discussed it last night. Why did my sister change her mind?

Both of them were about to talk, and Ma Aiyun stood up and said, "Then I'll pack the children's clothes."

At this time, Jiang Zhengyang came directly with the party secretary and women's director. No one said anything. Jiang Zhengyang hurriedly asked Song Chunning to find out what he had just done. thing.

The women's director listened to Song Chunning's few words, and for a moment she didn't know what to say about Liu Cai'e. How could a woman with three children remarry? Where do you live?

But on the way here, Jiang Zhengyang asked them to speak for the Jiang family, so she hurriedly looked at Liu Cai'e and said: "That's okay. It's better for a girl to live with her mother, but it won't be easy for you to remarry. As long as your brother We won't say anything to support you."

The branch secretary also said: "Anyway, Zhengguang will pay the children's monthly expenses. When you agree on the monthly expenses, I will give you a certificate to ensure that the Jiang family will not be Bullying you!"

Liu's mother was so anxious that she kicked Liu Cai'e and gritted her teeth and said, "Have you thought about it? You are a woman with three children?"

Liu Cai'e knew that her mother's family only wanted money, and she also felt that Jiang Zhengguang would not be so heartless. As long as he could not see the child for a few days, he would definitely lower his head. "Yes, I have thought about it. I want all three children, unless Jiang Zhengguang gives us 600 yuan!"

Other popular quotes from the Liu family They had to die. They had clearly agreed to lower the price, but Liu Cai'e changed her mind like this. At this time, they couldn't shame themselves in front of their party secretary and director and renegotiate the terms, otherwise the Jiang family would have to kill them in the future. Are you looking down on me?

Song Chunning looked at this scene and sighed. She really didn't know what to say to Liu Cai'e. She could only suffer a few children for a few days.

Soon Ma Aiyun packed the children's clothes and even brought Niuniu and Nini. She looked at Liu Cai'e and said, "Just bring two sets of clothes first. When we have packed them all, you can come and get them."

Nini was very happy at this time. She hadn't seen her mother for a long time. Just now her grandma told them to play a game and let them go back to her grandma's house to play for a while. After the Chinese New Year, her grandma would pick them up. There would be some friends when she came back. gift, so she looked forward to it very much.

Niuniu is older and can feel something, but her grandma said that she will definitely pick them back during the New Year. In addition, she has been to her grandma's house before, so she is in a very relaxed mood now.

Liu Cai'e looked at Yaya in Jiang Zhengguang's arms and reached out to hug her. The child didn't want to, and she hugged him tightly without letting go. She looked a little embarrassed.

Jiang Zhengguang looked at the child and coaxed the child for a long time before he resisted. Then he handed the child to Liu Cai'e, "Yaya is very timid. Don't get angry at her like before."

Liu Cai'e listened to his worried tone. , I was sure that this man would bow his head, so he felt a little better, coaxed Yaya, and hugged her over.

The Liu family and their three children left with the party secretary and director. The room suddenly became quiet. Jiang Zhengguang was very upset, and Jiang Zhengyang was comforting him.

Song Chunning was also a little worried, "Mom, if Yaya makes trouble, will she get angry at the child again?"

Ma Aiyun couldn't bear to let go of the child, but there was no other way, "It's okay, just hold on for ten or eight days. I just gave him The party secretary has said hello to the brigade headquarters over there. Pay more attention to the Liu family recently. If it doesn't work, we will go and take the child back."

She looked at the group of people in the Liu family just now, and she clearly had different thoughts from Liu Cai'e. So she felt that Liu Cai'e must have been wronged when she brought her three children back. Then she would know how to write the word "ku"! If she really does her best for the child, she will bring the child back.

Liu Cai'e also thought that after she took her three children back to her parents' home to survive for a while, Jiang Zhengguang would lower his head and come find her, but everything was not as good as she imagined.

When she left Jiang's house with the child, her mother and brother scolded her in front of the three children for why she wanted a child. The scolding was very unpleasant, but forget it. After all, they had agreed last night that they only wanted money and no children. She just changed her mind temporarily, so she endured it.

However, all the bad things have just begun.

They finally took the car back home. Along the way, they met people from the Liu family, who were all asking her where she had been this year and why she had brought three children back to her parents' home at once. They seemed to be trying to find out what she was saying. Is she getting divorced?

At this time, her mother was not happy either. She told her in front of her three children that it was a shame that she had to undergo "re-education through labor" for one year. Even her two daughters asked her what "re-education through labor" meant.

When she was at the Jiang family just now, Liu Cai'e was sure that the Jiang family did not tell her two children that she had gone to "reeducation through labor", so the fact that she had hidden for a year was almost exposed by her biological mother. She had no choice but to I had no choice but to fool around.

After returning to Liu's house, the two sisters-in-law looked a little unhappy when they saw her bringing her three children back. Their faces became even more ugly when they knew that they might stay here for a long time.

But after all, it was their first day back to their parents' home, so the two sisters-in-law didn't have any attacks. They just smiled and said, "Okay, let's stay here first, and then we can have a good talk with the Jiang family."

In the evening, my mother When the four girls shared a room, Yaya started to make trouble and started looking for her father. She cried all night and could not be coaxed no matter how hard she tried. Liu Cai'e was so angry that she wanted to cover her mouth.

In the end, it was Niuniu and Nini who coaxed her to sleep. However, probably because they recognized the bed, Yaya suddenly woke up again in the middle of the night and started crying again, which made the whole family unable to sleep. The two sisters-in-law The door was slammed on the spot.

Liu Cai'e knew that as long as her mother didn't tell her to get out at this time, she would definitely not leave, so she had to endure it, but her tolerance could not bring her any good results.

For several days, Jiang Zhengguang didn't come to see her. He didn't even call her to ask about the children, and he didn't talk to her about money. It was as if he had forgotten them.

In addition, Yaya was not close to her and had been quarreling at night. The quarrel lasted for several days and it was not going well. The attitude of her brother and sister-in-law became worse and worse. Even the nieces and nephews at home also quarreled with Niuniu Nini. Niuniu Nini got up and was so angry that she cried and wanted to go home.

What's even more outrageous is that even Niuniu and Nini couldn't bear to take a bite of most of the box of milk powder that Yaya brought from the Jiang family. As a result, several nieces and nephews at home actually ate them all while she was not at home. Her mother just scolded her and said to her: "It's just a little milk powder. You don't know how long you will have to live in your parents' house with the child in the future. Your sister-in-law didn't say anything, so just bear with it."

Liu Cai'e was so wronged that she died. Forget it, just now she heard her two sisters-in-law discussing privately to find a way to drive her and their children out, even saying that they wanted her to marry a fifty-year-old widower.

At this time, she finally couldn't help it anymore. After all, she had only lived in her parents' house for eight days. Why did they treat her like this?

At this time, Liu Cai'e was sitting alone in the room, looking a little dazed. She understood her mother's family. She thought they really supported her, but it turned out that they were not at all. Her mother cared more about her brother and their children than she and her children. child, so I asked her to be patient at home.

Her brother may have been well-intentioned at first, but when it really affected them, his attitude changed. She now fully understood that this family could no longer tolerate her and her children.

This is already the case with her mother's family. If she remarries with three children, will the man's family accept them?

It probably won't happen, and even if it does, it will definitely change over time!

At this time, Liu Cai'e suddenly thought, why should she confront Jiang Zhengguang head-on? Why did she have to suffer and take care of three children? If the three children followed her, wouldn't Jiang Zhengguang be very cool?

At this time, Niu Niu came in with Yaya and Nini with tears on her face. The three children were clean when they were at Jiang's house, but now they were as dirty as abandoned kittens. It was so pitiful.

Although Niuniu wanted to go home, she remembered the agreement she made with her grandma, so she resisted crying and complained to Liu Cai'e: "Mom, Liu Jiadong bullied us again. Please help us get revenge. In the past, whenever my father bullied us, he would always help us. Revenge."

Liu Cai'e looked at the three of them hurriedly, "Where are you injured?"

Nini pointed to Niu Niu's head, "He hit my sister on the head! He hit her twice."

Liu Cai'e's heart froze, she hurriedly got up and went out, and saw When I saw my eldest sister-in-law was training my eldest nephew, it was not a big deal. When I saw her coming out, my eldest sister-in-law smiled and said, "I've already told my boss about what happened just now. It's not a big deal if the children are playing around. Let's go." He just needs to apologize to Niu Niu."

Niu Niu gritted her teeth and said, "I don't want to apologize. He still bullied me after apologizing before. I'm going to beat him this time too!"

Sister-in-law Liu suddenly became unhappy. Several children were together. Playing, bumping and bumping is normal, why does this little girl want to fight back, "I told you that brother didn't mean it, are you deliberately trying to talk back to auntie?"

She looked at Liu Cai'e again, " Cai'e, can you let Jiadong apologize for this?"

Liu Cai'e had had enough these days. She took a breath and said nothing. She just stepped forward, took Liu Jiadong's hand and slapped it hard. After two clicks, Liu Jiadong immediately burst into tears.

When Mrs. Liu saw that her son was beaten by Liu Cai'e, she immediately got angry and almost started a fight with her. She pointed at their noses and scolded them, telling them to get out.

Liu Cai'e didn't say anything. She just took her children back to her room. She didn't even pack her clothes. She just took the money and left Liu's house with her three children.

It was New Year's Eve soon, so there were a lot of people and cars going to the commune. They were also very lucky, so not long after they arrived on the main road, there was an ox cart. The four of them squeezed other people's ox carts and went to the commune with a "clack". The Jiang family leaves.

In the car, the three children were very happy to know that they were going back to Jiang's house. The two older ones were already thinking about what gifts they would ask their grandma for and how much New Year's money they would get.

Although Liu Cai'e felt very uncomfortable divorcing Jiang Zhengguang like this, she had to do it now, otherwise her child would definitely hate her in the future.

The oxcart was slower and did not arrive at Jiang's house until one o'clock in the afternoon. The three children were so hungry that they screamed, so when they arrived at Jiang's house, Niu Niu and Nini ran excitedly to the yard and shouted -

"Grandma, let's go first We're back!"

"Dad, we're back too!"

Yaya also struggled to get out of her arms and ran to the yard with her short legs. "Sister, wait for me!"

Chinese New Year is coming soon, and the Jiang family and his party Everyone was cleaning up in the courtyard, and when they saw Liu Cai'e coming back with her three children, they were stunned.

Ma Aiyun originally thought that if Liu Cai'e didn't send the child back in a day or two, then they would find a way to pick him up.

But this time, they got it right. People in the Liu family were so stingy. How could they let Liu Cai'e live with her three children in her parents' house when they knew she was getting divorced and wanted a child?

Liu Cai'e looked at the surprised eyes of the Jiang family and felt very embarrassed. After all, she had said harsh words and now slapped her in the face. It really hurt.

But compared to the grievances she and her children had suffered these days in the Liu family, she felt that these surprised looks were nothing.

She walked into the yard, looked at Jiang Zhengguang who was holding a rag in his hand, and said calmly: "Get a divorce, I will give up the children to you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.6K 252 59
NOT MY STORY, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY ALL CREDITS BELONG TO THE AUTHOR. https://m.shubaow.net/211/211615/?fbclid=IwAR1i9np7AEJm8kr5w3D4krHQbqxsLqnm...
484K 17.3K 27
₊˚.༄ "No matter what they say, my love for you is greater than their powers and their armies from above." - The Weeknd, Nothing Is Lost ₊˚.༄ St...
54.3K 635 58
Author: Xiaoguo Qiqi Category: Tanmei Novels Status: ongoing Update: 2020-06-10T10:41:42 Latest: 571, here comes Su Yun married an educated youth Wan...
84.1K 1.9K 59
"i've been asleep for a thousand years, brother."