The Lovely Married Little Wif...

Galing kay justberealtomyself

Story and cover not mine All credit belong to owners MTL Author: Xia Elegy 1. Only after Jiang Yuewei died d... Higit pa

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
86-90
91-95
96-99 END

81-85

744 3 0
Galing kay justberealtomyself

Chapter 81 081

◎Miscalculation◎

081.

It was still early at this time, there were no customers at the moment, and the firecrackers had just been set off across the street, and no one had come in yet. Ma Aiyun looked at the sign, her chest heaving with anger, "She is just learning Us, do we also have to be free for these three days?"

Jiang Yuexia frowned slightly, "No, she sells dumplings, and we mainly sell noodles. Although it must have an impact, we can't lose money, and besides, we don't have to I'm doing gg."

Xu Wenqian also felt that there was no need to be free like them. Those who want to eat noodles will naturally come to eat, "Then what should we do now?"

Jiang Yuewei raised her eyebrows slightly, "Go to the opposite side to eat free dumplings."

Ma Aiyun snorted: "I don't want to eat their food, I'm sorry."

Jiang Yuexia and Xu Wenqian also said: "We don't want to eat it either."

Jiang Yuewei looked at the three of them and raised her eyebrows, "Know yourself and your enemy, we have to taste what they taste like, Only then can we know where our competition points are, and what's more, if you don't eat, you won't get it for free."

Her words stunned the three of them. It seemed that it was true. Although they were not happy, they still had to taste the other party's taste. Compared with their own Look what's different.

Jiang Yuewei looked at Xu Wenqian and said, "Wen Qian, go ahead and buy it. The three of us will have one portion each, with different fillings."

Xu Wenqian slightly stared at her eyes, "

Shall I go?" Jiang Yuewei nodded, "She is more interested in you. I have a good impression, so I can talk better, and take a look at their prices at the back."

Xu Wenqian thought for a while, and quickly went over with three lunch boxes, but at a glance she saw the price list posted on the wall, and they just They sell dumplings with three kinds of fillings, all meat, half meat and half vegetarian, and full vegetarian. Each price is five cents cheaper per portion than theirs.

Xu Wenqian felt confident and called Sister Sun.

Sun Shumin was excitedly waiting for the first batch of customers to arrive in the store. She never thought that when she raised her eyes, Xu Wenqian came first. She wanted to attract Xu Wenqian, so she was very happy to see people coming. "Why are you here?" ?"

Xu Wenqian smiled and said: "You are opening, and I saw it said free outside, so I came to cheer you up."

Sun Shumin was stunned for a moment, and then she realized that she still had a bowl in her hand. Xu Wenqian looked at her After hesitating, she immediately asked: "Can't we eat?"

Sun Shumin came to her senses and smiled quickly: "Of course, we agreed that these three days would be free."

Xu Wenqian hurriedly handed the bowl over and said with a smile. "Then please give me one of each of the three fillings."

Sun Shumin hurriedly asked the workers to place dumplings for Xu Wenqian, then pulled her and said, "Your boss won't be angry if we open a dumpling restaurant, right?"

Jiang Yuewei She was not angry, but Xu Wenqian was unhappy, but now everyone can open a store, so being unhappy is of no use, so she said: "Sister Yuewei, why are you angry? Now that we have reformed and opened up, we can open a store, and so can you. "

Sun Shumin will definitely not believe that Jiang Yuewei is so generous, but Xu Wenqian is right. If Jiang Yuewei can open a store, so can others. "I thought she would be angry that I took your business."

Xu Wenqian smiled, " No, only with competition can we have motivation and progress. We also hope that your store's business will flourish."

Sun Shumin felt that Xu Wenqian's mouth was quite sweet. The old lady failed to seduce her last time. This time since she has everyone. Here, Sun Shumin didn't want to beat around the bush, she looked at Xu Wenqian and said directly: "It's good if she's not angry. We still need a shopkeeper here. I can give him a salary of thirty yuan. I wonder if you can help me introduce one." Come?"

The salary of 30 yuan a month is really a big investment. If you tell me about this salary, there will definitely be a lot of people coming, but Xu Wenqian knows that Sun Shumin said this to her, and the salary is very attractive. , but it is impossible for her to betray Fuxin, after all, that is her refuge. "Okay, I'll go back and tell Sister Yuewei to see if I can help you."

Sun Shumin's mouth twitched when she heard this . , did she not understand or was she not moved by the thirty yuan salary? Do you want to go back and ask Jiang Yuewei? Are you stupid? Could it be that Jiang Yuewei offered a higher salary than this amount?

Sun Shumin: "Don't you have any ideas?"

Xu Wenqian pretended not to understand, "What do you think?"

Sun Shumin raised her eyebrows lightly, but she didn't understand this. Isn't this child stupid?

Just as he was about to say that, a customer came to the store at this time, and the workers over there also helped Xu Wenqian lay the dumplings. Sun Shumin had no choice but to nod, "Okay, I will wait for your news about personal matters."

Xu Wenqian took the dumplings and left, returning I went to the store and told Jiang Yuewei about the situation. Jiang Yuewei didn't say anything, and just quickly told them to eat dumplings and open the business later.

The dumplings opposite are quite big, about the same size as the ones they sell, and the quantity is the same, but the price is really five cents cheaper than theirs. Their prices are the same as those in state-owned restaurants. In other words, Anxin's dumplings are also cheaper than those in state-owned restaurants. Dumplings in restaurants are cheap.

When they started eating and tasted the taste, Ma Aiyun smiled and said: "Yes, it can't compare with our taste, it's far behind."

Jiang Yuexia also said: "It's indeed a lot different, but they are also cheaper than us. Now Some food is good. If you choose one of the two, they will definitely choose the cheaper one, regardless of whether it is dumplings or noodles."

Xu Wenqian thinks the same. If they don't like it very much, many people will of course eat whichever is cheaper. Can Just fill your stomach, "They are free for three days, and then the price will suppress us. Should we lower the price later?"

Ma Aiyun also thinks that the price should be lowered, "Yes, Yuewei, let's lower the price too. I don't believe that I can't defeat them?"

Of course Jiang Yuewei also knows that this method is the most competitive, but it is easy to lower the price, and it is difficult to raise it again, and now this is still a capital investment in everyone's eyes, and it will be short-term. The price of internal pressure is okay, but if it lasts for a long time, the state-owned company will be the first to disagree. When someone reports it and asks for rectification, the reputation of the store will also be damaged.

Although the opposite side only sells dumplings, the price is about the same as their noodles, and they seem to be trying to steal customers. If they lower the price here, they will probably lower the price there as well. Do they have to keep keeping the price? Will the price be lowered?

After thinking about it, Jiang Yuewei felt that this method was harmful to herself and could not last long. It was also very dangerous for Anxin to blatantly lower the price!

So she didn't plan to do this. She quickly explained it to the three of them, and then said: "We will definitely be affected in these three days. Let's not sell dumplings for these three days, and just make more noodles." , we also organize activities. Let's offer a 20% discount first to stabilize the customers. After three days, we will change the activity." The

other three people didn't think of any ideas for a while, so after hearing this, they didn't object and just asked Jiang Yuewei : "What activities should we do in the next three days?"

Jiang Yuewei pondered for a moment, "There will be no discounts on noodles and dumplings after three days. The price will be restored to the original price and come with free items, such as steamed buns, steamed buns, pickles, and pickles. Let's see if it lasts for a month. It depends on the situation."

After eating the noodles, the gifts can be packed in oil paper. Everyone is still living a hard life now, so these things are very practical, and Jiang Yuewei believes that they will all like them.

At present, no one has a better way, so they all think this method is feasible. Ma Aiyun said: "Do you want to mention this to Zhenghua?"

Jiang Yuewei can completely decide on the three-day discount. She can go back and ask about the latter. The man meant, "I'll tell him in the evening."

Xu Wenqian immediately said, "Then I'll write the discount sign today, and I'll write the rest after these three days."

Jiang Yuewei nodded, thought for a while and then said: "There are only more than two months until the New Year. The guests have consumed to a certain extent. At the end of the year, we can give them some eggs, rice, noodles and other things to give back to them. Write this down when the time comes."

Xu Wenqian nodded, then went out, followed by Jiang Yuexia.

It was very lively and noisy outside. Ma Aiyun and Jiang Yuewei couldn't sit still, so they also went out to see the situation. The two families were opposite each other, and they could see the situation of the dumpling restaurant as soon as they went outside.

There are already a lot of people queuing up outside there now. It's very similar to what they used to do. Sure enough, the free stuff is still delicious, but the most important thing in terms of whether they can retain customers in the future is price and taste.

Fortunately, the opposite side only sells dumplings, so it won't have such a big impact on them, otherwise Jiang Yuewei would definitely have a headache in the past few months.

Sun Shumin, who was standing in front of her dumpling restaurant, was very happy when she saw so many people queuing up. If there were still so many people after three days, they would definitely make a fortune. Looking at Fuxin Noodle House again, this time It was a busy time, and I was secretly happy.

In fact, she didn't mean to steal the business from the opposite side, but who made them so greedy, selling noodles and dumplings without giving anyone else a share of the pie? Now she can't be blamed.

Sun Shumin was just feeling proud when she saw a sign opposite Xu Wenqian writing about discounts on noodles. She chuckled in her heart. Sure enough, they were also staring at her dumpling restaurant. It was free here, and there was a discount there, but it was free. Of course, the products are more popular, so there were people queuing up in front of her store all day today!

What she was not very happy about was that it was free here, and in the afternoon there were still people going there to eat noodles. But think about it, not everyone likes dumplings, and those who like noodles will naturally go there.

After thinking about it, she stopped worrying. School has not started yet, so many people came to eat dumplings for free during the three days. Although the whole store was not as crowded as she imagined, everyone felt that the price of her dumplings was very affordable. , indicating that he would definitely patronize us in the future.

If everyone can accept it, it is a good thing. Sun Shumin is very happy and seems to have thought about how the store will be full of customers every day.

There were a lot of people eating dumplings for free in the past three days. She was so busy that she was almost out of breath from exhaustion. So on the day of the official opening, she accidentally got up late. When she came to open the door, it was already ten o'clock. As a result, I found that there were already people queuing up at the door of Fuxin.

The sign on one side no longer says that there is a discount on eating noodles, but it does say that there are free items for eating noodles and dumplings. Those items are about five or six cents cheaper when converted into money. In this way, the price is comparable to their dumplings. It's a tie. The most important thing is that the sign says, if anyone consumes too much, oil and rice will be given away at the end of the year?

Sun Shumin's expression changed. Jiang Yuewei was indeed a cunning person. How could she do this?

Their dumplings were already priced very cheaply, so if she continued to give away things like Jiang Yuewei did, she would definitely lose money, so she had no intention of doing so.

Since the prices are tied, since one focuses on noodles and the other focuses on dumplings, the impact will not be too great.

So, she quickly went to the store to open the door, thinking that so many people ate dumplings yesterday, so some people must come to eat them today. She prepared everything, and there were a few people lingering at the door to come in. As a result, Suddenly she heard the sound of loudspeakers outside.

She immediately took a look and saw that it was Jiang Yuexia.

Jiang Yuexia didn't know where she got the loudspeaker from, and she was talking to it about today's activities in the Fuxin store, and her voice was extremely loud.

Everyone heard this shout, and it attracted everyone's attention. Even the people who were originally wandering in front of their store were called over. For a while, the door of Fuxin was full of people!

Sun Shumin was so angry that she accidentally got up late and lost the opportunity. Now Fu Xin is still doing it like this. There are not many people in the store to eat dumplings all morning.

Although people came to eat dumplings one after another in the afternoon, it was completely different from what she had expected. If this continues, when will she be able to get her money back?

*****

Chapter 82 082

◎Strategy◎

082.

The front door of her store was crowded, but there was a large crowd of people at the store opposite. Sun Shumin began to feel anxious, because the decoration and the free trial in the previous three days had already cost her a lot of money. , she was still counting on making a fortune and filling out this book before school started, but who would have thought that reality would give her a blow on the first day of opening!

She was tidying up in the kitchen angrily, and her original plan to recruit Xu Wenqian was immediately suppressed. If this were the case, it would be a fool's errand to recruit Xu Wenqian.

At this time, the worker looked up and saw that she was so irritable, and said hurriedly: "Don't worry, the other side has already started doing it. They are also doing activities today. It is normal for there to be a lot of people. Today is the first day of our business, although it was not open before yesterday." There are a lot of people, but there must be many people who don't know about this place, so it's normal for the business to be a bit slow. Let's wait and see again in a few days?"

The worker is his relative Wang Erma, and she talks directly about everything she has to say. Sun Shumin doesn't think she's trying to squeeze her, "But their activities last until the Chinese New Year, which means their prices are similar to ours within three months." For the

same price, the store opposite them is more open than theirs. If you get it early and the taste is better than them, it will be difficult for them to grab business.

Second Ma Wang smiled and said, "Then it depends on who can sit still. They can't hold activities all the time, right? When the activities are over, their prices will rise back? By then we will have a price advantage."

Sun Shumin It seemed that she slowly figured it out, yes, it was only the first day of business. Why was she anxious? Anyway, if the business stayed like this, it wouldn't be a loss. They would be fine after Jiang Yuewei's event, so she quickly calmed down. In my mood, I packed up my things, closed the store and went home.

She learned the lesson from yesterday, so she went to the store early the next morning, but Fuxin still opened the door earlier than her. But think about it, Fuxin also sells breakfast, so it's normal to get up early. She can't compare with this. But when she saw a group of people lining up in front of Fu Xin, her heart was filled with panic!

She also opened the door immediately, and then quickly took out the firecrackers at home yesterday and set them off, making a crackling sound. I don't know if it was because of the firecrackers, but as expected, there were customers soon after opening the door.

After that, more customers came one after another. Although it was far from what she thought, the business was better than yesterday, and Sun Shumin finally felt a little better.

When she was free, she went out and took a look at the situation on the opposite side. Fuxin Noodle House still had more customers than them. Although she was very congested, today was better than yesterday, so she felt that she could endure it.

The business in the store has been like this for several days. Although there are not many customers, it is not as few as the first day. In short, there is income, but it is not as good as the opposite.

She frequently looked at everything in Fuxin Noodle House, and the people opposite naturally noticed this situation. Jiang Yuewei didn't say anything, but Xu Wenqian immediately became wary and said to Jiang Yuewei: "Sun Shumin stares at us every day, isn't she? Are you trying to trick us again?"

Jiang Yuewei doesn't know Sun Shumin well, and doesn't know if she will do anything like Bai Ling did, but she has done nothing so far, and they can't blame others. She could only pay more attention and told the two of them: "Then let's pay more attention to avoid someone deliberately causing damage like last time."

Jiang Yuexia frowned: "I think she has been peeping at us just to imitate us in doing activities. She does it every day She knows how to imitate others!"

Xu Wenqian stared, "No, she wants to imitate again? Our business has been a lot worse recently if she does this."

Jiang Yuewei looked at the sad faces of the two people, and smiled: "Stop sighing, This is a natural phenomenon of the market. We just have to do our part well, and then let time teach us."

Because a store has been opened across the street, no matter what activities they hold, the store's income will still be affected. These days, Fu Xin's business is not as good as before, but fortunately the house over the school has been renovated and ventilated, so she can open a new store immediately.

When she went back in the evening, Jiang Yuewei told the man that she could call his soldiers over, but she didn't expect that the man had already called the couple over, and the two people had been crowding at their relatives' house waiting for her to call them.

So the next day, Jiang Yuewei saw them in the store. The man's name was Song Hongxing. He had thick eyebrows and big eyes, one leg was missing, and his trousers were empty. He was holding a cane in one hand and carrying two large bags easily with the other hand. , maybe because he was a soldier, he looks very strong and has brute strength.

The woman on his side is named Zhang Limei. She has a kind face, her hair is tied tightly, and she is neatly dressed in plain clothes. She looks like a clean person.

Jiang Yuewei was relatively satisfied, and said to them with a smile on her face: "You guys should learn here for the next few days. When the store over there opens, I will have to work hard for you here." After all,

he was the one who brought him, Jiang Zhenghua He also said: "You will work here from today on, and you will live on the second floor above at night. You two will be the only ones working most of the day, and you will definitely be a little tired. If you have any problems, please tell us in time." "

Song Hongxing lost a leg. Although he got money and retired from the army, when he returned to the countryside, many people dissatisfied him when he became a captain, so he couldn't continue to be a captain for a long time. He still had several children to raise at home. They were living a miserable life, but now their former battalion commander gave the couple a job, with food, accommodation and money. He didn't even have time to thank him, so how could there be a problem!

"Thank you, battalion commander. We'll have no problem. We'll work hard!" School is about

to start. Previously, they chose the new store to open in the first two days of school. Firstly, it was because of the large flow of people. Secondly, it was indeed a good day. Now Time was running out, so Jiang Yuewei was not too polite to them, she had to work when people came.

Song Hongxing and his wife worked for three days in a row. Ma Aiyun was the most satisfied. After all, the man was stronger. She usually worked very hard to knead the dough, but Song Hongxing had the strength and was much better than her at kneading the noodles. Now, the effect has improved, and making the sauerkraut and stuffing is not difficult at all, as long as you have enough ingredients, so Zhang Limei also learned quickly.

The next day is the first day of school, and Jiang Yuewei is also preparing to start preparing for her new store in full swing. As before, they bought firecrackers and carried them to the store the day before. In the afternoon, everyone was preparing for the next day. Ingredients, make dumplings, soft noodles, ramen noodles, and then prepare the portions first.

Because Jiang Yuewei still had to take care of the baby, she didn't go there with Ma Aiyun and the other three that night. The two babies seemed to know that their mother would be busy tomorrow, so they didn't make any fuss at all. The elder brother was even more obedient.

Jiang Yuewei got up early the next morning. She originally wanted to take her children out with her, but she had to report to school and didn't know if her brother would be as quiet as last night, so when she finally went out, she gave up. idea.

Jiang Zhenghua drove her to the old store for inspection before going to the school. The new store here had already opened and even the firecrackers had been set off. At this time, some people gathered in front of the store and were wandering around, and there were also a few people eating inside. There was no need for her help for the time being, so she reported to the school instead.

After finishing her work, she thought of her previous agreement with Zhao Xiaofang and the others, so she immediately went to the dormitory. Unexpectedly, before she entered the door, she saw Bai Ling coming out carrying something. It seemed that she had really moved into the dormitory.

Everyone had a bad relationship with her to begin with, and it was difficult to change the relationship. Now that something happened at her home and everyone knew about it, given her temperament, moving away was the best solution.

The relationship between the two had long since broken down, so Jiang Yuewei only glanced at her and gave way. Bai Ling walked past her with a cold face.

Today is the first day of school. She thought the dormitory was empty, but she didn't expect that Zhao Xiaofang and five others came together. Jiang Yuewei directly asked people to go out to eat noodles with them.

The opening event was the same as the previous store, with free tastings. School started today, and there were students and parents, and there were a lot of people coming and going. However, they were the only store nearby, so there were more and more people queuing up, so Jiang Yuewei let her go. Zhao Xiaofang and the others were free to go in and help themselves.

The free noodles in the store are also limited to 60 portions. The 60 servings were eaten before two o'clock in the afternoon. Many people didn't grab it and couldn't wait to come back the next day. Looking at the store The stuff is not expensive, so I just buy it directly.

People said they wanted to buy, and of course Jiang Yuewei also wanted to sell, so she took out all the free items for the next day and sold them. By night, they were all sold out, and the business was much better than before.

When counting the income in the evening, Jiang Yuewei felt relieved, and Ma Aiyun was very happy. The business of the store over there was now much slower, but the business here was better, which could also soothe her recent mood.

For several days in a row, the business of the new store was good, better than they expected. Jiang Yuewei was relieved to leave the new store to Jiang Yuexia and Xu Wenqian, and go to school with peace of mind.

People's joys and sorrows are not the same. They were happy here, but Sun Shumin was very angry. Jiang Yuewei also posted a notice in their old store about opening a new store. It was difficult for her not to know, and she also went there. I have seen it, and the business of Jiang Yuewei's new store is very good, even better than here. This will give her more capital to fight a price war with her in the future.

At this time, she felt very regretful. Why didn't she think of opening a store at the university instead of opening it here instead?

But there is no use regretting anymore. Now the store has been opened, and the business has been mediocre recently. It has been almost a month since the store opened. Excluding the costs, the profit has not even covered the money she spent on decoration. If it continues like this, after three months, There was no way she could handle Jiang Yuewei.

Because of this incident, she has been unable to sleep in the past few days, and her mind is full of thinking about what to do to increase profits and customer flow. She even thought about finding people to go there to cause damage, but unfortunately she also She just dared to think that Jiang Yuewei's man was a soldier and she couldn't afford to offend him.

Second mother Wang also saw the situation. She couldn't help with this matter. She only comforted Sun Shumin and said: "Actually, it's okay for us to do this. Although the business is not as popular as theirs, at least it is still profitable. Let's take our time. , there will definitely be profits after a few months."

Of course Sun Shumin knows this, but making three or four hundred profits a month is completely different from making tens or one hundred profits a month. Others I can make hundreds of dollars a month by running a street stall, so why can't I make a profit with her?

She was upset and unwilling, but she couldn't think of any solution so far, so she could only look at the anxious people in the store opposite every day.

Seeing how anxious she was, Second Mom Wang thought that if the business continued to slow down like this, Sun Shumin might have to deduct her salary, so she came up with an idea: "How about we lower the price a little bit more?"

"Then what? Okay." Sun Shumin said immediately, "She has opened a new store now and is very confident. She doesn't rely on this store to make a living. What if we suppress her again when the time comes? We won't be able to defeat her at all."

Wang Erma Thinking about it, there is no end to this pressure for you and me. I have other stores to support me, so I thought about it again, "Then we can only reduce the cost, otherwise we can make the dumplings smaller. Can the cost be reduced this way?"

Sun Shumin frowned slightly. It is okay to reduce the cost, but how useful is it to change the size of the dumplings? Moreover, if the dumplings are really made smaller, you can tell at a glance. This is too stupid. , "You might as well keep the price down."

Wang Erma felt that this would not work and that would not work, and she had no idea. After a while, she suddenly said again: "Then why don't we buy overnight meat?"

Sun Shumin frowned. "Overnight meat?"

Wang Erma nodded and said, "Yes, don't there always be overnight meat at the food station? There are all kinds of overnight meat, sometimes there are a lot of them, and they are sold very cheaply the next day. So many times they are sold out at once."

Of course Sun Shumin knew this, but she had never thought about it before, but now that Wang Erma said this, she suddenly remembered that there was such meat.

If you buy the meat and use it as stuffing, the cost of the fresh meat dumplings will of course be reduced. If Jiang Yuewei eats noodles and gives them food, then she will give a discount. Is she still afraid that she won't be able to attract customers?

She suddenly felt excited, "Does the meat have any taste? Could it be bad?"

Wang Erma hesitated for a while and then said: "I guess there is no bad thing, but the weather has been hot recently, so what if it has been left out for a day?" The meat is more or less smelly, but it doesn't have much of an impact. If you buy it, I can use vinegar to remove the smell and mess with it, okay?"

******

Chapter 83 083

◎Yin and Yang Wei◎

083.

Sun Shumin was still a little hesitant. After all, if people really knew about it, her store would definitely be affected. But thinking about competing with the opposite party in the next few months, she finally Defeating reason, she gritted her teeth and said, "Okay, I'll get up early tomorrow and go take a look." Second mother Wang said, "Don't buy it here, buy it at another food station. This way, you won't be easily

discovered."

Of course Shumin knew this, and she planned it in her mind. She immediately became motivated and got up at around five o'clock the next day. She set off from home and went around to other food stations. Sure enough, she arrived early and there was meat to eat. The food station had meat yesterday. There's quite a bit left over. It's been a bit hot recently, so the meat left for a day and a night has a little flavor, but it doesn't affect it at all.

So, she bought all the leftover meat from the previous day, and the price was more than half cheaper than before!

She happily brought the meat back to the store. It was still early and the opposite door had just opened, so she immediately woke up Wang Erma and asked her to quickly process the meat.

Wang Erma has also been working for many years. They usually like to buy these cheap things in the countryside. She has dealt with everything from pigs to water, so when she got the things, it didn't take her long to process them. She looked and smelled them. Fresh meat is no different.

After taking the meat, making fillings and making dumplings, Sun Shumin also ate two. Although there was still a slight difference from fresh meat, it was difficult to tell the difference, so she sold it with confidence, and even sold it directly. The price of a bowl of dumplings dropped by another three cents.

As soon as this price was posted, it was indeed the biggest sign. For several days, the business in the store increased instantly, more sales were made, and the daily profit was twice as much as before. Moreover, the business opposite now also increased because of her. The price became a lot lighter after the price was lowered, but they did not lower the price again.

Sun Shumin was overjoyed. It was indeed the right step to take this step. She originally felt a little embarrassed to buy leftover meat every day, but now that there is nothing to do and others can't taste it, she has long since lost the burden in her heart, so she becomes more and more excited. Getting bolder.

Originally she only planned to buy the leftover meat from the previous day, but later she saw that she had taken all the meat that would go bad if it could not be sold out. Second Mom Wang was also a very capable person, she brushed and marinated the meat. The final product is no different from fresh meat, and no one can see or eat it anyway.

In addition to this, she also changed the flour, but not all of it, and mixed it in. So in more than a month, the store had a lot more customers, and the profits were also good. Sun Shumin swept away the previous gloom and smiled every day.

On this day, it was only three o'clock in the afternoon, and the dumplings in the store were sold out. She has been busy and exhausted recently, so she gave herself and Wang Erma a half-day holiday today.

After closing the door, she planned to go home directly. Who knew that on the way to the bus stop, she happened to bump into Jiang Yuewei and Ma Aiyun pushing their two children to the store. She greeted them with a smile, and then looked at them. Jiang Yuewei said, "How come you have time to come here today?"

Jiang Yuewei has been in class recently, so she has come to the store less often. I heard from Ma Aiyun that business has not been very good recently, so she took the time to come over and take a look. She didn't expect to meet Sun Shumin, "I have no class in the afternoon, so I came here to see where you are going?"

Sun Shumin stretched out her hand and pinched her shoulder slightly, with a smile on her face, "The dumplings are sold out today. I've been too busy and tired recently, so I'm too lazy to do it anymore, so I gave myself a half-day holiday."

Ma Aiyun couldn't stand it when he saw her proud look. Recently, they have really lowered their prices, and business has increased a lot. As long as business is good, why are you showing off in front of them?

She felt unhappy and said directly: "This tired problem can be easily solved. Can't you just raise the price?"

Sun Shumin knew that she was being arrogant when she heard this, but she was not angry at all after hearing this. Still a little excited, "How can the price go up so much? But when the store is busy, I really want to hire more people." After

saying this, he immediately looked at Jiang Yuewei and asked: "Do you have anyone to introduce to me? It's better to be like that legless man in your store, the kind who works more for less salary."

Her words directly made Ma Aiyun so angry. Does she know how much salary they pay Song Hongxing? She doesn't know at all. I know, I don't know, so I'm just talking nonsense here, and said angrily that she has no legs. Just when she was about to get angry, Jiang Yuewei grabbed her directly and looked at Sun Shumin: "No, I'm sorry, I can't help you."

Sun Shumin looked at her . She smiled and said, "Forget it, I'll do it myself. Although it's a bit tiring, at least it saves some costs. If you don't have to go to school, you can probably save a lot of money by working as a worker."

She said and laughed for a while. I left immediately after I dropped off the baby.

Ma Aiyun blushed with anger and cursed as she walked: "There must be something wrong with this person. She deliberately came to show off in front of us, for fear that others would not know that her store has a good business. It's fine. Look at what she said about Song Hongxing just now. ?"

Jiang Yuewei raised her eyebrows, "Why are you angry? The more angry you are, the prouder she will be."

Ma Aiyun came back to her senses. She had spoken a little too hastily just now. Sun Shumin seemed very happy. She quickly calmed down her emotions and said to herself Gu Dao: "Yes, you can't be angry, anger will get to her."

Soon, the two of them walked to the store. There were no customers in the store now. Zhang Limei was washing dishes, and Song Hongxing was kneading ramen noodles, planning to make more. , and asked Jiang Yuewei to send him there the next day, so that the two little girls would not have to worry about it.

As soon as the two of them saw Jiang Yuewei, they stopped what they were doing. After Jiang Yuewei greeted them, they went to look at the account books. As Ma Aiyun said, since the price was lowered again, the store's business has increased in this month. It really rained a lot.

From the beginning, the profit was about 500 a month, and gradually it was only about 300. Now it is only more than 100, and it may even be less in the future.

To other people, this hundred plus is definitely a lot, but to them, it is definitely a small amount, completely incomparable to the original. No wonder Ma Aiyun was anxious to ask her to come up with a solution.

Song Hongxing was a little embarrassed when she saw Jiang Yuewei looking at the account books. After all, Jiang Yuexia and Xu Wenqian did well when they were here, but as soon as they came, the business dropped. This was probably related to them, and they were paid so much. But he couldn't do the job well, so he said: "The business in the store has not been very good recently. We have tried our best. How about you lower our wages?"

When Zhang Limei saw her man saying this, she also said quickly "Yes, we can get less wages."

Jiang Yuewei raised her eyes when she heard this, looked at them and smiled: "This has nothing to do with you. It's because the other party has lowered the price, so we are affected here. Don't think too much. More, it doesn't matter if we make less money now, don't be too hasty in everything."

Ma Aiyun snorted, "She sells it so low, is she cutting corners?"

Zhang Li said: "Probably not, I have eaten their food before. , they are quite big, one serving is twelve, and sometimes there are one or two more, but the taste is really not as good as ours, I think it is not fresh enough, and the soy sauce flavor is too strong."

Ma Aiyun did not eat there after that The things on the side were gone, so he asked again: "How about we also lower the price and give away some things?"

Jiang Yuewei directly refused: "No, it's good for us to just make less. Anyway, we have other things." Shop."

Ma Aiyun knew that Jiang Yuewei was unwilling. Now she had no choice but to say: "The price of the dumplings opposite has been reduced by three points. Do you think she is not afraid of losing money at all?"

Originally, a bowl of noodles and dumplings The price is about the same, about 20 cents to 30 cents. Originally, they were already five or six cents cheaper, but now they are selling for another three cents, almost at a half discount. How much money can they make?

Jiang Yuewei said: "As long as they sell a lot and specialize in sales, they should not lose money. At most,

they will make less money." Ma Aiyun frowned: "Although the business in their store is much better, it is still worse than ours back then. Come on, they are selling so low, why is no one taking care of it? How strange?"

It was precisely because the other side had been setting prices like this for a month and no one was taking care of it, so Ma Aiyun thought that they should also lower the price, but Unexpectedly, Jiang Yuewei disagreed.

Jiang Yuewei was also a little surprised. Why was Sun Shumin so bold and lowering the price? Isn't she afraid of being reported and investigated by the Price Bureau?

Could it be that I am too cautious?

Zhang Limei, who had been silent, said: "It's not surprising. There are people setting up street stalls everywhere now. Maybe it's too late to take care of it. If they are really discovered, they must take care of it." "What

I'm curious about is why she hasn't been here recently. I don't buy meat at the food station here, but I bring a basket of meat from other places every day. Isn't that very troublesome?"

There is a food station and a store not far from their street, so it's easy to buy anything. It's convenient, but she has basically never seen Sun Shumin buy meat here this month. The price of meat is the same everywhere, so it is obviously more convenient to buy meat here.

Jiang Yuewei frowned when she heard this. She knew that Sun Shumin was a local and lived nearby. In terms of geographical location, the food store here was the nearest station. Basically, nearby residents would come here to buy things at the food station. So she Why not buy it here?

Do you have your own private purchasing channel?

If there really are other purchasing channels that can reduce the cost of raw materials, then it is normal for her to lower the price. If they can also reduce the cost, then the income will definitely increase.

Thinking of this, when Jiang Zhenghua came back from the army in the evening, she told him the situation. Finally, she said: "Do you know anyone from the meat joint factory? Our two stores need a lot of meat, so I want to talk to them directly." Order some meat so that our cost can be lowered."

Jiang Zhenghua thought for a while and then said: "I'll give it a try, but it may not work."

The Meat Factory is state-owned, and in their eyes Fuxin Noodle House is a government-owned enterprise. /Ben, they don't want to cooperate with Fuxin, and their meat is sent directly to the food station. If it is sold to private parties, the meat sent to the food station will not be enough, and the food station will also I have an opinion, unless the personal relationship is very good, this method will not work.

Jiang Yuewei didn't plan to do it, but she had to give everything a try first.

She put this aside in advance. On the weekend, she went to the store to see the situation, and then found that there was a huge crowd of people at the entrance of the store opposite.

To be honest, she was envious when she saw a lot of people crowding in front of their store. After all, it was weekend, so she would definitely make a lot of money. But when she took a closer look, she saw that among these people crowded together , there were actually people wearing public security uniforms.

******

Chapter 84 084

◎Smashing oneself in the foot with a stone◎

084.

Jiang Yuewei was confused, so she asked Zhang Limei: "What's going on across the way?"

Zhang Limei shook her head, today is the weekend, and the business in the shop opposite is very hot, and the business in their store is a little better, so They had been busy and the incident had just happened, so they didn't know what was happening on the other side. They just knew that the police were coming. "I don't know, we just saw it."

Ma Aiyun was extremely excited, "It's definitely not the case when the police are here. What a good thing, maybe someone came to check her prices, and now she is going to be closed for rectification."

Jiang Yuewei felt that it was definitely not the case, because the police did not care about prices, so she was also curious, and said hurriedly: "Look at the store. I'll go over there and have a look."

Ma Aiyun said, "I'll go too."

Jiang Yuewei didn't say anything, and walked directly to the opposite side. A group of people were watching the fun outside, and they couldn't squeeze in. She pulled a person next to her to ask about the situation. , the man said to her: "The police said their dumplings were bad. Many people vomited and had diarrhea after eating them yesterday. Now they are all in the hospital collecting fluids. The hospital helped report the police."

Jiang Yuewei was stunned when she heard this. Is there such a thing?

Ma Aiyun immediately said: "Isn't it? Vomiting and defecation? Are the dumplings bad?"

The man nodded, "Yes, that's what the police said anyway. Now they have to close the store and take people to the police station for investigation, but they are unwilling to go."

Listen . After the conversation, Jiang Yuewei seemed to immediately figure out the reason for Sun Shumin's various operations before. There was a mystery to the dumplings she sold. No wonder the price had been lowered recently. No wonder she didn't buy meat here recently. She must have bought it elsewhere. The good meat is afraid of being discovered, so we choose to go far away.

Although many of us don't have enough to eat now, just have something to eat, and have no idea about safety and hygiene, but she must be too courageous to dare to do this kind of operation, she simply doesn't want to shop anymore.

Ma Aiyun almost laughed when she heard this, but she couldn't show off too much at this time, so she immediately held it back, and hurriedly pulled Jiang Yuewei to squeeze in. After a while, the two of them squeezed to the front.

Jiang Yuewei's face turned pale when she saw Sun Shumin and Wang Erma standing there. In addition to the two policemen, there was also a man wearing blue work clothes. On the back of his clothes was written "Food Safety Supervision Administration" There are also two people in blue work clothes checking things in the kitchen.

Sun Shumin was almost frightened. The store was open in the morning and there was a full line of customers outside. Who knew that the police suddenly brought someone from the food bureau to her door to say that there was something wrong with her dumplings. Someone was vomiting after eating them. He leaked it and asked them to close the store and cooperate with the investigation.

After saying this, the business in the store must have stopped. She regretted it now, but regret was useless. She looked at the police officer in front of her and immediately explained: "The materials in our store must be fresh, maybe They ate at home and ended up blaming us. You must find out."

A woman on the side immediately said: "You have such a dark heart. My daughter ate dumplings at your place yesterday afternoon. She had a stomachache after going back. She didn't eat dinner last night. How could she have a bad stomach after eating at home?"

Another person also followed: "Our old man also felt uncomfortable after eating dumplings yesterday. He had diarrhea all night and almost got a bad stomachache. I don't even have a life."

Wang Erma was so guilty that she didn't dare to speak, but she felt that this matter was not her problem. After all, she was just a suggestion at the time, and the final decision was in Sun Shumin's hands, and Sun Shumin also said at that time, Her man didn't object to them doing this, but he didn't expect something to happen.

Sun Shumin had no choice but to bite the bullet and said, "I don't know if you have eaten anything else. If you had eaten, you wouldn't tell me the truth." When the

two people heard this, they were furious, "It's your dumplings." There is a problem, otherwise how could you sell it so cheaply, Black Heart Restaurant, if you don't give us an explanation today, the police won't let you go." The police

looked at Sun Shumin and said, "A man is vomiting and urinating and you say he eats it at home." We believe it if you have a bad stomach. Those dozen people vomited and defecated after eating dumplings at your house. What do you think happened?"

Sun Shumin couldn't accept such a big hat, "Then what we sold yesterday was not It's only ten cents. We sold a lot yesterday. How come they are in trouble when others are fine?" At

this time, someone from the food bureau immediately handed her something and said, "Then you see for yourself, this is from the hospital. The report, it says bacterial food poisoning. Some people are in good health and can handle it, while some people are in bad health and go to the hospital. If you can't read, I will read it to you." Yesterday, so

many people vomited and vomited. The doctor was very vigilant and thought it was an infectious disease. After checking, he found out that it was not an infectious disease, but that he had vomited and defecated after eating dumplings. Then the patient called for help and reported it to the police.

Of course Sun Shumin could read, so she could tell what words were written on it at a glance. Her face changed slightly, but before she could speak, the police officer said again: "You'd better cooperate with our investigation, otherwise we can only force I'll take you there, it won't do you any good."

Sun Shumin was determined not to admit that there was a problem with the materials in the store, but she also knew that if the consumption continued, more people would come to watch. "I can cooperate with your investigation, but you can't say It's our problem, otherwise how can I continue to open the store in the future!"

The two people from the food bureau packed a bunch of things from the kitchen, then looked at her and said, "Now that the hospital has given the report, we have to It's not our fault to check if there is any problem with you. We have to see if there is any problem with your things."

A crowd of people outside were watching the fun. Sun Shumin didn't want to make the matter a big deal. If the trouble continued, she would really I couldn't open the store anymore, so I said harshly: "Okay, check it out. I'm doing a good job. If there are no problems, those people will have to compensate me for all my losses!"

Originally, everyone felt that they were very good. There was something wrong with the dumplings in the store, but she said it so forcefully that she didn't know if there was really a problem, so she didn't say anything.

Soon, Sun Shumin went out to close the store, but when she saw Jiang Yuewei among the group of people, her face suddenly turned cold, "Jiang Yuewei, are you the one who did it?" The

sudden words made Jiang Yuewei a little nervous. Confused, before she could reply, she continued: "Do you think your store's business will improve if you punish me like this?"

"Don't even think about it, my store will not be destroyed by someone. After two days, it is found that there is no problem in our store, and it will be your turn."

Jiang Yuewei was just watching the fun, but she didn't expect to be splashed with dirty water by this woman. She was not happy, "You are so funny, others I got sick from eating your food and you blamed me. Did I force them to eat it?" "

The report issued by the hospital is not my report. You might as well shirk responsibility when you have time. Why don't you tell the comrades from the Food Bureau where you buy meat every day?"

Sun Shumin's face changed instantly when she heard this, and she immediately shut up. Jiang Yuewei said this, he must have noticed something about her, no wonder the other side has been standing still recently. , did not follow the price reduction, it turns out that she was just waiting for her to hit herself in the foot!

This woman is so insidious!

Soon, Anxin Dumpling House closed, and the police took away Wang Erma and Sun Shumin. People from the Food Bureau also took the ingredients in their shop to inspect. After those people left, a group of people watching made a noise. , busy talking -

"There must be something wrong with their dumplings, otherwise there wouldn't be more than a dozen people vomiting and urinating for no reason." "

Then there were so many people eating dumplings yesterday, how come some people are just fine. "

Didn't the police say that some people are in good health, and some people are in poor health, so they got infected, so there is something wrong with their dumplings."

"It's hard to say. They are cooperating with the investigation now. We will wait and see what happens. Otherwise, if they sell it so cheaply, we will wrongly accuse them." "Do we still need to

investigate? No need at all, capital/capital If there is a good family, they only know how to make dirty money. I think that Fu Xin Noodle House needs to be checked. Maybe they don't know what ingredients are used to sell it to us."

Ma Aiyun originally listened to them scolding An Xin Dumplings. She was quite happy at the time, but she didn't know that someone would suddenly involve their shop, and even then they would scold them, so she would stop doing it.

She immediately turned her head, looked at the man who was speaking and scolded him back: "I don't like hearing what you said. What does it have to do with us if there is a problem at Anxin Dumpling House? Our Fuxin Noodle House has been open for more than half a year, who can eat it? Have you had diarrhea after eating noodles in our store? Have you been poisoned?"

The man replied to her: "Then how do I know? Maybe some people have diarrhea and don't pay attention. Anyway, you people only know how to make money, and you don't have any good intentions!"

Jiang Yuewei also said He said coldly to the man: "Comrade, if someone vomits and defecates after eating our noodles, then you ask him to come forward and come to me. If not, then shut up. If you don't open your mouth, it will be our problem." If I say you are a thief now, are you really a thief?"

Ma Aiyun immediately continued: "That's right, you can eat whatever you want, but don't talk nonsense. We queue up to buy our meat early that morning. Yes, I have been buying it for more than half a year. The chefs at the butcher shop all know me. I have also bought vegetables and stalls outside. I always buy fresh ones. Even the flour we use is Fuqiang flour. If you don't believe it, go to our store now and take a look. I didn't even throw away those packaging bags." "

Also, when we knew the weather was getting hot, we even bought a refrigerator to keep it fresh, and the refrigerator was placed in our store. You have to be a conscientious person, and you can't just blame us because of Anxin Dumplings. We won't comply."

Ma Aiyun has been working here for a long time, and some people know her. Everyone has seen the refrigerator, so it didn't take long for her to Someone spoke for them.

The man didn't expect these two people to be so sharp-tongued, and he was so embarrassed that he couldn't speak for a while. In addition, the person on the other side deliberately tried to dissuade them, and the wind direction also changed, so he quickly shut up.

What Ma Aiyun said just now was obviously explaining, but secretly making GG, telling everyone that they use fresh, high-quality raw materials. Jiang Yuewei also continued: "If you still don't believe it, then go to us Try it in the store, I guarantee you won't vomit or have diarrhea."

There were originally some people queuing up here to eat dumplings. Now Anxin Dumpling Shop is closed, so I turned to Fuxin. For a while, Fuxin Noodle House had no customers. It was immediately crowded with people.

*****

Chapter 85 085

◎He is a ruthless person◎

085.

Everyone was busy all the time, and the customers didn't disperse until six o'clock in the evening. Taking advantage of the break, Ma Aiyun was finally able to take a breath and talk: "Our store finally has a little bit of fun today. If the opposite side closes in the future, it will be a great joy."

Zhang Limei just finished washing the dishes, wiped her hands, and said with a smile: "Were we all so busy before?"

Ma Aiyun nodded and said: "Yes, it's a holiday. We were so busy for most of the month, and then our business slowed down when they came."

Song Hongxing hesitated for a while and asked: "If their things are found to have problems, they must be closed for rectification, right?"

" That's not the case." Ma Aiyun immediately answered with a smile. Thinking about the grievances she had suffered in the past month or so, she finally breathed a sigh of relief, "You can still do business after closing for rectification, but their reputation was ruined by that time. Who dares Go eat there desperately."

The group of people who came to eat noodles in the store just now have also been talking about Anxin Dumpling House. Zhang Limei heard the general idea, "She is really brave. If you do it well, you will definitely not lose money, but in the end, you did such a saucy operation."

Ma Aiyun thought that her saucy operation was good, and it would save them from worrying about poor business in the store in the future. Of course, she couldn't be so obvious about gloating about her misfortune. He just said: "Don't mention her. We don't know what the situation is yet. Let's wait for the police to respond."

At this time, Jiang Yuewei was thinking about another thing. If such an incident happened, Sun Shumin would definitely be fined, and she would definitely also be fined. We have to pay a sum of money to those at the hospital, and Anxin Dumpling Restaurant will probably be closed down by then, so by then, the house will definitely be idle.

That house was rented by Sun Shumin. Although she didn't know how long she had rented it, her store would definitely not be able to open in the future, and she might transfer it by then.

Jiang Yuewei wanted to rent the house and do some other business at that time. With this in mind, she told Jiang Zhenghua what she was thinking when she went home and finished dinner in the evening.

The child is now six months old. A few days ago, he was able to call out "Mom" in a vague voice. However, these two little guys are unwilling to call him "Dad". Jiang Zhenghua is very unhappy and feels that it is too unfair for the child. , so when he came back at night recently, he took the trouble to teach his two children how to call people.

But the two children couldn't understand him at all, so it had no effect at all. When he heard Jiang Yuewei's question, he quickly raised his head and looked at her in surprise, "You still want to open a noodle shop?"

"No." Jiang Yuewei would not open another Fuxin Noodle House across the street. There was no need. She wanted to buy it but had not yet decided what to do. "Sun Shumin will probably be eager to take action by then, so I want to buy it first and then talk about it later."

Jiang Zhenghua smiled, "You are still in your second year of college, both of your children are breastfed, and you own two stores. You take care of your children, go to class, and do business at the same time. I feel sorry for you even if you are not tired."

Jiang Yuewei heard what he said . I suddenly felt a little embarrassed because most of the things in the store were actually done by Ma Aiyun and Yuexia. "No way, we have hired people. They are doing it anyway, I just give some direction."

Jiang Zhenghua thought For a moment, he did not immediately agree to her, "I will do a market survey first. If they are willing to transfer, we will talk to her then."

Jiang Yuewei did not object, and Jiang Zhenghua went to teach the child to call people again. He held the child with his left and right hands. A child shouted desperately for his father to teach them.

The two children stared straight at him with their big black eyes, as if their father was a monster, chirping there.

Jiang Zhenghua was very depressed. He stared at the two children and continued to teach them: "Dad~"

The two little guys thought it was funny and grinned. A mouthful of saliva immediately flowed out from the corner of his mouth. Jiang Zhenghua said "Eh" in disgust. Then she asked Jiang Yuewei to carry her brother over first, and she wiped her sister's mouth with a handkerchief, "What's going on? These two little guys are always drooling recently."

The last time he went to the hospital for a check-up, the doctor said that his brother There is no need to have ADHD. There is no need to worry if the baby is hyperactive at this time, so Jiang Yuewei was relieved and asked the doctor more about child care, and then said: "My teeth are coming out, and they keep biting me when I am breastfeeding recently."

Jiang Zhenghua heard this. Yan looked at his sister with wide eyes, "Did you and your brother bite my wife?" She

seemed to be frightened by his big eyes. Jiang Qingyuan looked stunned for a while, and then cried "Wow". Jiang Zhenghua was dumbfounded and was in a hurry. The ground coaxed -

"I, I didn't do anything, why are you crying." "

Okay, daddy won't talk about you anymore, just bite it."

"Stop crying, daddy will bite you."

Little beauty Not giving him face at all, he cried even harder now, his little face wrinkled, and a few tears squeezed out of the corners of his eyes.

Seeing the man scurrying around for a long time without getting it done, Jiang Yuewei sighed, put down her brother and hugged her sister over, "I'll do it."

Jiang Zhenghua hurriedly wiped his sweat, and now he knew who should not be offended, the little beauty was worse than her mother. Hard to coax.

Sure enough, the younger sister quickly calmed down as soon as she arrived in Jiang Yuewei's arms. Her little face was still red, and there were tears hanging from the corners of her eyes, which made her look pitiful.

Jiang Zhenghua felt that the brat was still a bit rough and could stare at him and spank him without crying, so he took the brat over from the bed and planned to teach him how to call someone.

Jiang Yuewei looked at Jiang Zhenghua, "Don't worry, be careful. Brother will cry soon, and I won't be responsible for coaxing him."

Jiang Zhenghua didn't believe it and glared at the brat. Jiang Qingyan laughed directly, with a rather proud look on his face, "Look , he didn't cry."

After saying that, he opened his mouth again and taught the child to call: "Dad~"

After all, the little guy was only more than six months old. He didn't know what he was talking about. He just stared at him, as if thinking about the old man in front of him. What are you doing.

Jiang Zhenghua refused to give up, "Dad~"

The little guy thought he was playing with him and snorted, but Jiang Zhenghua didn't react, so he taught again: "Dad~"

The little guy snorted "Hmm" again, Jiang Yuewei was listening. His response almost made him laugh to death, "Everyone is expecting you, why haven't you noticed yet."

Jiang Zhenghua didn't understand what she said. When the brat said "hum" at the sound of "Daddy" again, he finally He reacted and laughed angrily, "You kid, you can take advantage of me, right? I'm your father, I'm not teaching you, so you just respond to me." "

Call me daddy!"

"Hmm~"

"Call me Dad!"

"Hmm~"

I went back and forth several times, and the little guy kept saying "hmm" with his nose every day. Jiang Zhenghua vomited blood and died~

The baby was too difficult to deal with, and there was no way to communicate at all. After a whole night of tossing, the two This little guy didn't give him any face. Even if his sister cried, Jiang Zhenghua took advantage of the stinky kid in vain.

However, it didn't matter if the two children didn't give him face. Jiang Yuewei could do it. If he couldn't torment the children, he would torment her hard at night. The two of them had a happy night.

The news that Anxin Dumpling House was temporarily closed soon came to an end. Many people, including Jiang Yuewei, originally thought that the closure would only take a week, but unexpectedly, Anxin had not yet opened its doors after a week.

Because of this, when some people who came to Fuxin Noodle House to eat noodles recently were curious and asked about the situation, Ma Aiyun would "kindly" explain to everyone what happened that day. She did not add any exaggeration, but she had no control over what others thought.

Jiang Yuewei was also a little surprised by this, but the police officer said at the time that more than a dozen people were hospitalized, so it would definitely not be that simple to solve the matter.

The days slowly entered November, and the weather began to get cold, because the door across the street was not open. In addition, what Ma Aiyun said in front of everyone before, everyone's favor for Fuxin doubled, so Fuxin's business every day after that Very good, Jiang Yuewei sometimes takes her children to help on weekends.

More than half a month has passed. The two children at home have learned to sit and even started to learn to crawl. However, there is still no movement on the other side, as if they have been forgotten.

Jiang Yuewei was thinking about the other party's store, so she urged the man to go find out what was going on. Jiang Zhenghua always listened to his wife, so he went, and then came back and told Jiang Yuewei the situation.

Sun Shumin and Wang Erma were interrogated separately. Before the test results came out, Wang Erma was so frightened that she did everything. Sun Shumin did go to other food stations to buy overnight meat every day. At first, I only took the ones from every other day, but later I became bold and dared to take anything. But Wang Erma said that she was only responsible for cleaning.

The "Food Hygiene Regulations" were just promulgated in August, so units and those responsible for food poisoning accidents like this will either have their licenses revoked, ordered to stop business, compensate for losses, or be given administrative sanctions. In serious cases, they may even be brought to the judicial department. Punished according to law.

In a case like Sun Shumin's, the police said that if those who were poisoned were willing to forgive her after accepting compensation, they would probably not be brought to the judicial department. At most, they would be ordered to stop business and detained for a few more days.

So these days, when Sun Shumin was locked up, her husband ran up and down to the hospital to beg her grandpa and grandma. At this time, everyone was very poor. The dozen or so people in the hospital all thought about getting money. After getting the money, they would naturally I won't sue Sun Shumin.

But how much is another question, and the police acted as a middleman to help mediate. What Sun Shumin meant was that after covering the medical expenses of these people, each person would be given more than 20 yuan in nutritional expenses. After all, he would be compensated ten yuan at a time. A few people meant a lot of money to them, and they could make it up by transferring the store and borrowing some more.

Moreover, twenty yuan is currently the lowest salary for workers in large factories. In normal times, people without jobs would not be able to earn this amount in a month. But those dozen or so people naturally stopped working because they have so much wealth. The weak one almost lost his life. What's the use of a month's salary? If you want to get it, just get fifty yuan.

The man Sun Shumin naturally refused to do it. If each person paid fifty yuan, wouldn't they have to pay nearly six to seven hundred yuan? So he said harshly that if they all wanted fifty yuan, then he would directly ask the police to lock up Sun Shumin. Apart from the medical expenses, they would not get a penny.

When Jiang Yuewei heard this, she felt that Sun Shumin's man was also a cruel person. People were poisoned after eating their food, and some people almost died. He actually dared to say cruel words in front of the police.

So the two sides were in a stalemate for several days, and then they started talking again in the past few days.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

24.7K 252 59
NOT MY STORY, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY ALL CREDITS BELONG TO THE AUTHOR. https://m.shubaow.net/211/211615/?fbclid=IwAR1i9np7AEJm8kr5w3D4krHQbqxsLqnm...
Mrs. Qin Galing kay Kay

Historical Fiction

8.3K 108 16
  Book title: "Mrs. Qin" (秦夫人)   Author: Ji Xi   Copywriting:   Qin Yulou was originally the legitimate daughter of the Qin family, a noble family in...
484K 17.3K 27
₊˚.༄ "No matter what they say, my love for you is greater than their powers and their armies from above." - The Weeknd, Nothing Is Lost ₊˚.༄ St...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...