The Lovely Married Little Wif...

By justberealtomyself

Story and cover not mine All credit belong to owners MTL Author: Xia Elegy 1. Only after Jiang Yuewei died d... More

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-99 END

61-65

1.2K 8 0
By justberealtomyself

Chapter 61 061

◎Regret◎

061

Seeing the two of them, Jiang Yuewei was a little surprised, but she seemed to think of something quickly. The New Year was not over yet, and there were many people going shopping in the county. They looked at her with solemn expressions. , it doesn't seem like they are going shopping. He Xiaofeng is being held in the county jail. With their looks, they probably want to see He Xiaofeng, right?

I just didn't expect that it was such a coincidence that they would take the same car.

He Xiaoying also saw Jiang Zhenghua and Jiang Yuewei at a glance. She was stunned for a moment, and suddenly she remembered that Jiang Yuewei in front of her had nothing to do with their He family. She glanced at Jiang Yuewei's obvious pregnant belly, and suddenly felt that her breath was blocked. There was so much suffocation in her throat that she almost couldn't breathe.

Now everyone knows that Jiang Yuewei is pregnant. During the Chinese New Year this year, many acquaintances came over and asked them if they knew about it, pretending to be unintentional.

How the He family scolded Jiang Yuewei for not having a child before, now the He family will suffer double the backlash, and those scolding words will always follow them for the rest of their lives, and even their married daughters will be laughed at behind their backs.

Zhao Fengxian also saw them. She was stunned for a moment, then snorted fiercely and turned her eyes away.

Jiang Yuewei acted as if she hadn't seen them, and walked directly towards the empty seat at the back, followed by Jiang Zhenghua, and Ma Aiyun walked at the end. When she saw Zhao Fengxian at first sight, she said "Huh" and asked her with a smile: "You guys are going too? The county? What are you going to the county for?"

A simple question made He Xiaoying feel ashamed, because they came to see He Xiaofeng. He was in the county jail. This matter made the He family lose face, so she Nothing to say.

When Zhao Fengxian heard her asking this, she was also annoyed. They were not familiar with the Jiang family. Ma Aiyun wanted to hurt her by asking this question, so her tone was very unfriendly: "Where do we go? It's none of your business?"

Ma Aiyun was attracted by her. As she said this, she was not angry at all. She smiled and said, "We are all acquaintances after all. Let's say hello when we meet. Why are you so angry?"

Zhao Fengxian looked at her playful face, and her heart was aggravated. There was still smoke. If it weren't for the fact that this was a car and Jiang Zhenghua was still sitting in the back, she would definitely have a few words with Ma Aiyunding today, but now she could only swallow her anger.

She knew that Ma Aiyun was proud because Jiang Yuewei was pregnant, but what if she was pregnant? Looking at her big belly, she must have given birth to two daughters. Just the two of them would definitely not be able to have another baby in the future, even if they gave birth to two daughters. How can the Jue family be better than the He family?

Thinking of this, she felt a little better and said coldly: "I'm not familiar with you."

Seeing this, Ma Aiyun smiled and didn't intend to talk to her anymore. She quickly walked to the back seat and sat down next to Jiang Yuewei. , whispered: "They must be going to see He Xiaofeng."

Jiang Yuewei nodded lightly, "I know."

Ma Aiyun smiled, "The way of heaven is easy to reincarnate, and no one will be spared by heaven, so people will not do too many bad things. , otherwise God will hold grudges, and they deserve it now."

When Jiang Yuewei returned home, she also heard Ma Aiyun talk about some of the He family's situation. Anyway, the He family has nothing now, and is also burdened with infamy, and He Xiaoying and He Xiaofang also I really feel that the current He family is so embarrassed that they basically don't go back to their parents' home.

She couldn't help but think of the situation before she and He Xiaofeng were divorced. He Xiaoying had not married far away and had to bring her children back almost two or three times every month. They often stayed for two or three days at a time, eating and drinking from He's family. He would go back to her husband's house and take away some things from time to time. Needless to say, He Xiaofang was also supporting her in high school at that time. As a result, something happened to the He family and the two of them ran faster than anyone else.

Jiang Yuewei didn't want to waste time paying attention to the He family now, so she just smiled and nodded, "That's right, you still have to be kind." The

car drove away quickly. Although they were sitting in the back, the road from the commune to the county was relatively better. , so there were not too many bumps along the way. After driving for three hours, the car finally arrived at the county station.

As soon as the car parked, Zhao Fengxian and He Xiaoying got out of the car in a hurry. Because Jiang Yuewei and the others were sitting at the back, they could not get off until the people in front had finished getting off. The two people had long since disappeared.

Jiang Yuexia had been waiting for them at the exit and called someone as soon as she saw them getting off the car.

Jiang Yuewei looked at her walking over and asked, "Are you done with your work?"

Jiang Yuexia's job was introduced to her by her classmate's family. Now she doesn't do it, so she came here on the sixth day of the new year. She asked her classmate to return the job because the factory only opened today, so the work handover was only completed in the morning, and everything was just fine.

She nodded, "It's been done, and the letter of introduction factory also opened it for me."

Ma Aiyun felt that these two sisters were really difficult, and she didn't know what Li Meiyu thought. What two good girls actually forced them to To the point of breaking off from her parents' family, "Then your mother won't be suspicious, right?"

Jiang Yuexia shook her head. She said that she had received a salary increase, and Li Meiyu believed her directly. Perhaps she was too happy and got carried away, so Jiang Yuexia said She didn't have any doubts when she went to work on the sixth day of the Lunar New Year. On the sixth day of the Lunar New Year, she even put some red eggs in her bag and said, "No, I called home in the morning. They wouldn't have thought that I would leave with you. Even if they knew by then, There's nothing they can do."

Jiang Yuewei smiled, "That's good, let's go eat first."

The four o'clock train tickets are now past noon, and the train station is still a little far away from here. The group of people is near the station. After eating, Jiang Zhenghua borrowed the phone in the mailroom of the station and dialed the number of an acquaintance in the prison. Then he took the bus with his things and set off to the train station. When they arrived at the train station, Zhao Fengxian and He Xiaoying also rushed there. Arrive at the county jail.

They had applied to visit the prison earlier. No one came to visit the prison at this time. After they submitted their supporting documents, the prison guards took them to the interview room. After that, the prison guards went to the prison to take He Xiaofeng out.

When they were about to arrive at the interview room, the prison guard looked at He Xiaofeng and said, "Your friend Jiang Zhenghua asked me to bring you a message to tell you that Jiang Yuewei is pregnant." He

Xiaofeng's originally muddled mind seemed to suddenly lighten up when he heard his words. The boy suddenly woke up. He suddenly stopped and looked at the prison guard: "Who did you say is pregnant?" The prison guard

looked at him and repeated what he had just said, "If you have any questions, just ask your mother." After that

, , no longer gave him a chance to ask questions, and immediately sent him to the interview room.

As soon as Zhao Fengxian saw her son, she stood up immediately. When she saw his haggard and skinny appearance, tears came to her eyes. "Why have you lost weight again?" He

Xiaofeng was still immersed in what the prison guard had just said. , listened to her question, but did not respond. After a while, he asked her: "Is Jiang Yuewei pregnant?"

Zhao Fengxian suddenly heard him ask this and was stunned. They knew Jiang Yuewei was pregnant for a long time. Yes, but I have never told He Xiaofeng that this place is basically closed management, so he has never known about it. Now he suddenly asked this, obviously knowing it, who said it?

She looked slightly confused and immediately said: "No! She can't give birth. How could she be pregnant? Who told you?"

He Xiaofeng's face was gloomy: "Jiang Zhenghua!"

Zhao Fengxian was immediately stuck after hearing this. She was on guard. She never expected that it was Jiang Zhenghua who brought this news in, but she must not tell him about it. She immediately said: "What nonsense? If you don't get back to me now, why are you listening to his nonsense? Of course he said that." "

He Xiaofeng was originally half-convinced that Jiang Zhenghua was Jiang Yuewei's current man. If he just wanted to stimulate him, he didn't have to wait until now, "You didn't lie to me?"

Seeing this, Zhao Fengxian frowned and said, "Why did I lie to you? Or do you not believe what your mother said?"

He Xiaofeng looked away with difficulty and looked at He Xiaoying on the side, "Tell me, is it true that Jiang Yuewei is pregnant?"

Zhao Fengxian asked again She immediately said: "She is not pregnant. You are living well here. Why are you thinking so much?"

He Xiaoying didn't know how Jiang Zhenghua told him. Now that he has told him, there is no use hiding it, let alone Can this be kept secret for a lifetime? It's not like the prison blocked all contact with the outside world, but since her mother wouldn't let her talk, just forget it and keep it a secret, so she didn't say anything.

Seeing the expressions on the two people's faces, He Xiaofeng knew that his question had been confirmed without them having to answer. Jiang Yuewei was really pregnant!

He sat there and looked at Zhao Fengxian silently, and he didn't come back to his senses for a long time.

Now that she has a child, is it really him who has the problem?

Thinking of this, his face turned slightly pale. If this was true, then those people outside must also know. If they knew, they would definitely not miss the opportunity to talk about him. He could now think of what those people outside looked at him and how. Scolding him, why are you laughing at him?

It was like a big stone was pressing on his chest. He Xiaofeng's breath was stuck in his throat, so suffocated that he could hardly breathe. All he could think about was how could this happen? How did he get so messed up?

"How could this happen?" He asked slowly.

Zhao Fengxian looked at his dull look and became anxious, "What's the matter? If you don't believe it, what if she gives birth to a baby in the future? We can have a baby when you go out." After saying that

, she touched He Xiaoying. , cueing her to speak.

He Xiaoying was speechless, but she still agreed, "Yeah, brother, don't think too much, reform here, try to get a reduced sentence, and everything will be fine when you leave early." The more they comforted them, the more

they wanted to seal it. , He Xiaofeng was originally a nine-point believer, but now he has become a ten-point believer.

It was because Jiang Yuewei couldn't give birth to him that she got together with Zhong Baoyi. If she could give birth to him, then what was the purpose of him and Zhong Baoyi, and why did he go to so much trouble to divorce?

After getting together with Zhong Baoyi, he worked hard to make money and did bad things under her instigation. Now he is in jail, his job is gone, his wife is gone, his face is gone, and he has become a person who everyone calls for beatings. The street rat!

If it weren't for Jiang Yuewei's infertility, he would not have been with Zhong Baoyi, nor would he have provoked Jiang Zhenghua, nor would he have divorced Jiang Yuewei. Jiang Yuewei was good-looking, had a gentle temperament, and was a good cook. She always listened to his words. But Zhong Baoyi basically doesn't know these things. Not only does she not know how, she will bite him back, and his whole life will be ruined by Zhong Baoyi!

He Xiaofeng's mind was in a mess now, and the more he thought about it, the angrier he became.

Yes, at first he always thought that his life was messed up by Jiang Yuewei, but now think about it, his life was actually ruined by Zhong Baoyi. This woman ruined his whole life, after he lost Jiang Yuewei. The woman you choose.

He Xiaofeng suddenly thought of this and felt a breath of air rushing from his heart to his forehead. His vision went dark, and he fainted as soon as his body went limp.

Zhao Fengxian saw a man who was fine suddenly collapsed, and was so shocked that he screamed. He quickly called the prison guards to help him, pinching and pressing him. The interview room was instantly in chaos.

He Xiaofeng was pinched awake. After he woke up, his mind was filled with regrets. He regretted not provoking Zhong Baoyi and regretted divorcing Jiang Yuewei. He regretted it to death!

The interview room here was in chaos, and the train station was also crowded due to the large number of people. Jiang Yuewei and her group finally got on the bus, found their compartment, and then breathed a sigh of relief.

They were all sleeper berths, and they happened to be in a carriage with four people. The car stopped for a short time, and the car started driving soon after getting on. After that, Ma Aiyun went to make malted milk for everyone to drink.

Jiang Yuexia took a train for the first time. Just like Jiang Yuewei, she curiously sat by the window and looked out at the retreating scenery. Even ordinary bushes and trees like those on the side of the brigade mountain felt fresh and interesting to her. After a while, her little excitement disappeared because she felt a little motion sick, and she just wanted to sleep.

It was the third time for Jiang Yuewei to ride in the car. After getting on the car, she just wanted to sleep, but Ma Aiyun was the only one who couldn't stay idle and ran to the next car to chat with others.

Although this train took more than ten hours to drive, it basically meant sleeping at night and arriving in the city the next day. This time, there were only four of them in the entire carriage, so Jiang Zhenghua could just close the carriage door when sleeping at night. Get up and sleep peacefully without worrying about your things being stolen at night.

At around eight o'clock the next day, the train stopped. A few people with their luggage lined up to get off the train and walked toward the station exit. When they arrived at the exit, there was a large square.

When Jiang Yuexia and Ma Aiyun returned to the city for the first time, their eyes lit up when they looked at the high-rise buildings and wide roads around the exit. Ma Aiyun exclaimed from time to time that big cities are great.

Zhou Liyang did not go back this year. He drove a jeep to pick up people as before. He was particularly conspicuous at the exit in his military uniform. Jiang Zhenghua saw him at a glance and waved to him from a distance.

Zhou Liyang came up to say hello and help move things. Ma Aiyun praised him for being polite. When he got in the car, he didn't forget to ask him how old he was and whether he was married. Zhou Liyang turned red in the face.

Jiang Zhenghua coughed hurriedly and said, "Mom, don't ask anymore, let him drive."

Ma Aiyun stopped and felt very good about this shy young man. He regretted that he did not have a daughter, otherwise he would choose The son-in-law looks good and shy, she thought, subconsciously looking at Jiang Yuexia beside her, and then smiled.

Jiang Yuexia felt a little weird when she looked at her and smiled. However, the car drove away and the bustling scenery along the way made her have no time to think about it. After driving for more than half an hour, the car entered a courtyard. There were people everywhere in the courtyard. They were single-family buildings and three-story buildings. Finally, the car stopped in front of a small building.

Several people got out of the car, carried their things into the floor, and went up to the second floor. Jiang Zhenghua opened the door. The room, which had been empty for more than a month with the windows open, had long lost its smell. There were things in the living room that Zhou Liyang had moved back from the station. A bunch of salutes are waiting to be cleared away.

Zhou Liyang wanted to go back after completing the task. Ma Aiyun looked at the enthusiastic help and said hurriedly: "Let's have lunch before leaving?"

Zhou Liyang shook his head hurriedly, "Auntie, I still have my task."

Ma Aiyun looked at him, "Then You have to eat to do the task. It's almost eleven o'clock now, and it won't be long before you start cooking. Can you do it after eating?"

Jiang Yuewei smiled when she heard this and looked at Jiang Zhenghua, "Should the leader give the message?"

Jiang Zhenghua He coughed lightly and glared at Zhou Liyang, "Let's eat together. I'll go back with you after we finish."

The leader had already spoken, but Zhou Liyang still couldn't say no. Ma Aiyun immediately packed up and went to cook. Jiang Yuewei was not idle either. Pack up all the things in the house and put them in their places one by one. Three bedrooms and one living room are just right for four people. Ma Aiyun and Jiang Yuexia have their own rooms.

Jiang Yuexia was still a little nostalgic for her job. After all, after working for a year, she could still meet with a few classmates in the county from time to time, but now she saw the prosperity of the big city and saw that the dormitory was much better than theirs. Her nostalgia for the room has long since disappeared. After all, people move to higher places, and after the reform and opening up, big cities always have more opportunities than small counties.

We were busy until noon and everyone had a meal together. After the meal, Jiang Zhenghua followed Zhou Liyang back to the army. After Ma Aiyun put away the dishes, he went out to say hello to the neighbor and familiarize himself with the environment.

Jiang Yuewei had a big belly and it was inconvenient to go out, so Jiang Yuexia accompanied her. The two sisters sat on the sofa. Jiang Yuexia thought of something and asked Jiang Yuewei: "Sister, what business do you want to do?"

Doing business is nothing more than "food, clothing, housing and transportation", and among these four words, Jiang Yuewei's best is naturally "food", so she said without thinking: "Let's set up a snack bar or something. These two words Let's rest first. After we have rested, we will go out and have a look."

Jiang Yuexia looked at her belly and felt a little worried, "Does my brother-in-law know about this?"

Jiang Yuewei smiled and nodded, "Of course I do, he supports me. Yes, there is no rush. Let's take a look first to know what to do next."

Because the Third Plenary Session of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China at the end of last year implemented the policy of reform and opening up, in the spring of this year, there was a real new atmosphere, and the streets There are a lot more bright and bright colors on the clothes, and there are more and more trendy floral shirts and bell-bottoms. Women are starting to wear curly hair and dress themselves up to look as good-looking as they look in the movies. Some people even posed in January. Street stalls.

But after all, the policy has just begun, and there are not many street stalls. But now that two months have passed and the New Year has passed, the market should have changed a bit. We will see what happens then.

Jiang Yuexia stopped asking and settled down to make clothes for her nephew who was about to be born. Jiang Yuewei went back to her room and took a nap. When she woke up, Ma Aiyun came back with a small bag of fruit in her hand.

Jiang Yuewei was surprised, looked at her and asked: "Where did you buy it? Is it far from our compound?"

Ma Aiyun said: "I didn't buy it, I chatted with someone as a gift. I said no, you have to put it in my arms, we We made an appointment to go there to chat tomorrow, and I will return her things then."

Jiang Yuewei thought to herself after hearing this, Ma Aiyun's social skills are really great, she was not afraid at all when she first entered the city, and she had been making friends with everyone in less than an afternoon. Got a friend?

But it was necessary to be on guard against others, so she said: "We have just arrived, let's just chat in the courtyard, don't go out with others."

Ma Aiyun looked at her and smiled, "Don't worry, I'm not a kid. Child, can you let others deceive you?"

But think about it, a group of people were chatting there just now. Others disliked her because she was an old country lady who spoke with an accent, but that woman was particularly enthusiastic about her and forced her to Something is a little strange.

Although it's not good to think about other people's good intentions like this, it's always okay to be more careful.

Thinking of this, she thought of what Liu Cai'e had done before. She looked at Jiang Yuewei and said, "Don't eat this fruit yet. You can eat it when I buy new ones tomorrow."

******

Chapter 62 062

◎Be more alert◎

062.

Jiang Yuewei felt relieved knowing that she was vigilant.

After dinner in the evening, after Ma Aiyun cleaned up the house, she whispered to Jiang Zhenghua while Jiang Zhenghua was taking a bath that she must pay attention to her pregnancy and not let Jiang Zhenghua do whatever he wanted.

Jiang Yuewei didn't understand what she meant by nonsense at first, but after Ma Aiyun whispered into her ear, she immediately blushed and said quickly: "Mom, no, we all know to be careful. "

Both of them are young and vigorous. Ma Aiyun used to have a hard time talking to them at home. Now looking at Jiang Yuewei's big belly, she feels that it's not enough to just pay attention to propriety. "How about you two sleep in separate rooms?"

Jiang Yuewei found that Jiang Zhenghua's self-control was still weak. What's amazing is that when the two of them are in bed, he is as energetic as a lion. As long as she doesn't yell stop, he will never get tired of eating the marrow and knowing the taste. But once she is really tired and yells stop, he will It died down quickly, not to mention that she is still pregnant, so basically they have no married life.

Thinking that an energetic man like him had endured it for so long, she was actually quite distressed, but she was too embarrassed to tell Ma Aiyun directly about it, so she only said, "I'll go back and talk to Zhenghua

later." Jiang Zhenghua came out early after washing . They saw Jiang Yuewei sitting on the sofa and talking to his mother who didn't know what to say. The two of them looked strange. The tips of her ears were red, and she lowered her head and looked very shy. The key is that when they saw him, Stop talking immediately.

When he got back to the room, he asked Jiang Yuewei, and she told the story with a smile, "Mom doesn't seem to believe you, and wants us to sleep in separate rooms."

Jiang Zhenghua's ears were a little hot when he was told that, although the two of them used to be Meng Lang, He did it every day during Jiang Yuewei's summer vacation, but since she became pregnant, he has been working as a monk. Forget about that, she now has a big belly, and he is even cautious about holding her.

He coughed lightly, "What room should I share? Do I look like the kind of person who has no self-control?"

Jiang Yuewei looked at him with a smile, "What do you think?"

Jiang Zhenghua rubbed the tip of his nose, "Of course, as a Soldier, if I don't even have this bit of self-control, then if I have a spy suit on the front line..." Before

he could finish his words, the woman sat directly on his lap, put her arms around his neck, and kissed him on the mouth. Come over.

Her soft lips were against his, the fragrance was sweet, and her body was also soft, with a light body fragrance lingering on the tip of her nose, which immediately stunned him.

What's the meaning? A direct physical attack?

Soon, Jiang Yuewei let go of him and said with a smile: "Will this happen when you go to the front line?"

Jiang Zhenghua was extremely hot in his heart now, and Xiao Jiang was also vaguely impulsive, but he didn't want to push her away, and just kept a stern face. Looking at her, "This is not the case, but we don't rule out that there are spies on the front line who pretend to be ordinary people and sneak in to repay a favor or something..."

Jiang Yuewei looked at the man and blushed. How could he not know why? She held his face with a smile and asked, "Have you ever encountered this

before?" She was sitting there motionless, which had already made Jiang Zhenghua very hot, but now she deliberately moved around, and the heat in her heart was so intense. He was about to suffocate. He clenched his jaw and gritted his teeth and said, "No, even if he did, I would see through it."

Jiang Yuewei saw that his breath was slightly heavy and the veins on his neck were popping out. She was indeed quite tolerant, " Then do you want to do it now?"

Jiang Zhenghua was delighted when he heard this, and his dark eyes narrowed, "Then you give it?"

Jiang Yuewei raised her eyebrows, stood up from his arms, and said with a smile, "For what?"

Jiang Zhenghua moved. He went over, put his arms around her shoulders, and said in a dumb voice against her face: "It's not the front line now. Think about how long it's been since we've been there?"

His voice was low and aggrieved, but Jiang Yuewei refused. He said, "I'm pregnant, my belly is heavy, and I'm exhausted."

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows, "Then you still have the nerve to mess with me?"

Jiang Yuewei smiled, "Didn't you say you have good self-control? I tested it, but you failed. Ah, you have to be more careful in the future."

Jiang Zhenghua's mouth twitched, can he be the same when he goes to the front line as he is now? Now his wife is seducing him, who can hold it back? Really are.

He didn't want to take a shower anymore, so he took a deep breath to calm down. After a while, he looked at Jiang Yuewei and said, "Then don't mess with me next time, or I will treat you to something." ."

When Jiang Yuewei heard this, she glared at him and subconsciously said: "Eat you big-headed ghost!"

After Jiang Zhenghua heard this, he laughed directly, "Well, eat my big head."

Jiang Yuewei seemed to react immediately and immediately She reached over and covered his mouth to stop him from talking, "Sleep, if you talk again, we really have to sleep in separate rooms."

Jiang Zhenghua sighed inwardly. She was obviously the one who provoked him in the first place, but she still refused to let him go. When he spoke, it was clear that only the officers and soldiers were allowed to set fires and the people were not allowed to light lamps.

However, he had no reason to resist, after all, his wife had the oldest child.

Jiang Zhenghua nodded, and then Jiang Yuewei let go of her hand. The two of them lay on the bed. The man arranged her clothes, hugged her and lay down. He lay on his side, supporting his head with one hand, and put his other hand into the quilt to caress the woman's abdomen. Said: "No need to separate rooms, maybe we will go on a mission in a few days."

Jiang Yuewei turned to look at him, "Going on a mission again? When?"

Jiang Zhenghua nodded, "Yes, but the higher ups haven't decided yet, and we can't say no now. When will he go? If he goes, it should be within the next few days."

Jiang Yuewei knew that he had been away for several months since he went on a mission. The child is now six months old. Maybe she would be upset when he came back from the mission this time. Yes, there is really no need to sleep in separate rooms.

Thinking of something, Jiang Zhenghua touched her belly and said in a kissing tone: "Two little guys, if dad is not at home, be good and don't torment your mom." I do

n't know if it was because of what he said. The child moved actively several times. She was pregnant with two. Jiang Yuewei's belly was already round, and the movement of the child was quite obvious on her belly.

Jiang Zhenghua laughed happily, "Look, they promised me."

In the third trimester of pregnancy, Jiang Yuewei was reluctant to let him go out and wanted him to accompany her. However, it was not up to her to decide whether he would go on a mission. Now that she heard what the man said, she couldn't Knowing what to say, he just told him to pay attention to safety if he went and come back safely.

The next day, Jiang Zhenghua went to the army early in the morning. Jiang Yuewei had agreed with Jiang Yuexia yesterday that they would go out to check on the situation, so she got up after the man got up. Ma Aiyun had already made breakfast, and when she heard that the two of them were going out , also want to go out together.

Jiang Yuewei had no objection. After all, Ma Aiyun was also good at cooking. If you have any questions in the future, you can refer to her opinion. So after breakfast, the three of them went out. They first walked around the courtyard and got familiar with the environment, and then Just left the compound.

After leaving the compound and walking south, there is a bus stop. Because the Chinese New Year is not over yet, there are many people on the road. The flow of people is not bad. Ma Aiyun asked for directions. The department store is about 20 minutes away from here. It's a short drive, but there is a food station and a sales department just past an intersection. They are very close, and nearby residents basically go there to buy things.

There was only one crossroads away, so they didn't get on the bus and just walked forward. Jiang Yuewei looked at the time and it took about fifteen minutes for them to reach their destination.

It's almost noon now. There are more people near this intersection than on the way down. There is a lot of traffic. Jiang Yuewei glanced at the situation at this intersection. Some people have come out to set up stalls, but basically they are selling There are many dishes.

Ma Aiyun happened to be buying vegetables, so she went to a stall to buy vegetables. She asked the man about it and came back and told Jiang Yuewei that the vegetables sold by the vegetable farmers were all grown by themselves. They had been setting up the stall for almost two months and were driven away by the picket team. Several times, but because of the policy, the picket team only chased people away and did not confiscate their belongings.

Jiang Yuexia felt a little worried after hearing what she said, because if they set up a street stall in the future, they would definitely face such a situation.

Jiang Yuewei thought for a while and then said, "Let's see if there is anyone renting a house nearby. If there is, then we won't set up a stall and rent a store directly."

"Isn't that too expensive?" Jiang Yuexia said.

Of course Jiang Yuewei knows that setting up a street vendor can save costs, but if they can rent a store and go to the industrial and commercial department to complete all the documents, then they will not be chased by the picket team, and she knows that this situation continued in the previous life. Quite a long time.

Moreover, there are no restaurants here. If they build a store here, there should be development prospects, so renting a store is definitely cost-effective.

Ma Aiyun also followed: "Then we don't have a house to rent?"

Jiang Yuewei took them and walked around the neighborhood again. In addition to the food station sales department and some barber shops, there are only some residential buildings here, but some housing closures The door was open, and she didn't know what was going on inside. "Let's go home first and take a look for two more days. I will also ask Zhenghua what he meant later. He is more familiar with this than me."

The three of them returned home, and Ma Aiyun did Fortunately, after finishing lunch, she immediately carried some fruits and went out. Jiang Yuewei probably knew that she was going to see the friend to return the favor.

When Jiang Zhenghua came back in the evening, Jiang Yuewei told him that she wanted to find a store. Jiang Zhenghua saw that she still wanted to go out for a stroll despite her big belly, and immediately said: "Stop looking, leave this matter to me."

Jiang Yuewei Naturally, she was willing. She thought of something and suddenly asked the man: "Does Mr. Yang also live in this compound?"

Jiang Zhenghua was stunned for a moment before nodding, "It seems so."

Jiang Yuewei said: "Then shall we? Come and visit?"

Jiang Zhenghua paused for a moment. Logically speaking, they should indeed come to visit, but now that Yang Xiaoguo's incident has happened, it would be a bit embarrassing to visit again. He quickly said: "When I come back from the mission Let's talk about it."

Jiang Yuewei nodded and responded: "Okay."

With the man's help, Jiang Yuewei didn't have to go out to look at the house the next day. Now that she had nothing to do, she studied with Yuexia about opening a store that they would run. Ma Aiyun didn't understand the scope of the interview and some of the materials she had borrowed. She couldn't stay idle, so she went out for a walk again.

Two days later, the man came back at night and finally gave Jiang Yuewei a reply, "I will take you to see a house tomorrow, but the house is not close to the food station, it is close to the intersection." It is

not easy to find a house now, so Jiang Yuewei naturally doesn't choose. "Then how much do they charge per month?"

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows, "Twenty."

Jiang Yuewei breathed a sigh of relief. She used to work for only fifteen yuan a month, and her rent was twenty yuan a month. She was still able to survive. The workers' wages were high, "Isn't the price too expensive?"

Jiang Zhenghua thought it was okay, mainly because of the good location, so he said, "Let's go and have a look tomorrow. If you don't like it, I'll ask someone to find another place." ."

Jiang Yuewei nodded, so she followed the man out early the next morning to look at the house. Ma Aiyun saw Jiang Zhenghua and Jiang Yuexia following her, so she didn't follow.

When she reached her destination, Jiang Yuewei saw a man waiting in the room, who should be the landlord.

The house is a two-story residential building. It is quite large, but a bit old. It is located at the intersection facing the street. If you want to go to the food station and the sales department and walk in, everyone will pass by this door.

This location is not very good for Jiang Yuewei. The only disadvantage is that the rent is so expensive for a two-story house, plus decoration and other things, it should cost a lot of money.

But think about it, a two-story building is also good. The lower floor can be used as the facade, and the second floor can be used to store some things and a rest room. If she builds a store in the future, she can hire some people and then she can live in it. The second floor above.

Jiang Yuewei liked it very much, but since the rent was so expensive, she did not show her love. She looked at the man and said, "The house is quite nice, but the rent is too expensive. Can you pay less?"

The man could tell that they were He liked it and smiled, "This price is really good. If you want it, can I give you two yuan less?"

Jiang Zhenghua felt that the house was not bad, mainly because of the location, and wanted to negotiate directly, but Jiang Yuewei was the first to say: "Then Let's take a look first and contact you if necessary."

After saying that, she directly pulled the man out. Jiang Zhenghua didn't understand, so she directly said to the man: "You are so anxious to talk to him, he sees that we want it so much, The price can't be beat."

After saying that, she added: "I see that no one has lived in his house for a long time, and the table is a bit dusty. He must want to rent it out quickly. Let's rent it out in two days. Find him and lower the price to 13 yuan, and no more than 15 yuan at most."

Jiang Zhenghua looked at her careful calculation and smiled, "Okay, I'll listen to you."

The three of them walked back slowly. After entering the courtyard, I saw Ma Aiyun chatting with someone in the small pavilion from a distance, and Jiang Yuewei called her.

Ma Aiyun looked back and saw them. After responding, she pointed at them and said to the friend in front of her: "Now, that's my son and my daughter-in-law. When are you free to come to my house and sit down?"

The woman saw the three of them coming over, His expression changed slightly, and he stood up quickly and said, "Okay, I'll make an appointment to visit your house next time. I suddenly remembered that something urgent happened, so I won't talk to you for now. Let's talk next time."

Before Ma Aiyun responded, she She turned around and walked away. She quickly picked up something on one side and shouted at the back: "Are you in such a hurry?"

The man didn't respond to her and walked too fast, leaving Ma Aiyun confused.

Soon, Jiang Yuewei came to her, looked at the man's back and asked with a smile: "Is that your friend? Why does it look familiar to me?"

Jiang Zhenghua also felt familiar, but he was a little far away just now and couldn't see enough. Qing, I can't remember anything that looks familiar.

Ma Aiyun nodded and said, "A very nice person. I wanted to introduce you to her, but she said she had an emergency and left beforehand."

Jiang Zhenghua also knew that Ma Aiyun had been having a heated relationship with an old lady recently. He raised his eyebrows slightly, "Maybe. Don't want to see us."

Ma Aiyun said "Ah", "Why?"

Jiang Zhenghua pursed his lips: "I don't know, but it's best to be careful. It's best not to take things from friends who can't show their faces to others."

Of course Ma Aiyun knew. This point is just that her friend is really enthusiastic. She knows that there is a pregnant woman in their family and cares about her very much. She wanted to give some pickles or something before, but she didn't ask for it.

The four of them returned home tacitly. Jiang Yuewei originally thought about talking to the landlord sometime, but when Jiang Zhenghua came back the next night, he said that the landlord called the army in the morning, and after some bargaining between the two, he agreed. I agreed to lower the rent to fifteen yuan.

The house is settled and Jiang Yuewei wants to open a store. The first step has finally been taken!

******

Chapter 63 063

◎Doubt◎

063.

Now that the house has been decided, the next step is to decorate. Jiang Yuewei doesn't know how to decorate, so this burden will naturally fall on Jiang Zhenghua.

Jiang Zhenghua didn't understand the drawings, but since his wife had spoken, he must be shouldering the responsibility. So after the two thought about the decoration direction, the next morning Jiang Zhenghua went directly to the army with a bottle of good wine that the army had rewarded for his last meritorious service. Go to their mechanic.

It was just a drawing, which was too simple for the machinist, and for the sake of good wine, the machinist drew the drawing that day.

Going home in the evening, Jiang Zhenghua handed the drawing to Jiang Yuewei, then looked at the crowd and said: "The troops have decided, we will set off to the front line tomorrow."

Jiang Yuewei knew about this a few days ago, but Ma Aiyun didn't know. When he said that his son was going to the front line again, he couldn't help but say: "Yuewei is about to give birth. Why are you going at this time?"

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows slightly. Although he also wanted to stay at this time, the duty of a soldier is to protect his family and the country. At any time, before he could respond, Jiang Yuewei said first, "Mom, this is what Zhenghua must do. He told me before that we should understand him." How could

Ma Aiyun not know this truth, but he After leaving, there was no backbone in the family, and she felt nervous. She looked at Jiang Yuewei and said, "I know, I'm just worried. You're pregnant. I don't understand anything. Yuexia is still young. Don't delay the decoration first." Wait until he comes back to do it?"

Jiang Yuewei shook her head. The house must be signed immediately after it is settled. Once you sign, you have to pay the money. Jiang Zhenghua went to the front line and didn't know when he would come back. If he delayed decorating for a day, he would be wasting the day. Qian said, "It's okay. Can't the three of us stand up to one of him?"

Jiang Zhenghua smiled when he heard this, "Don't worry, I have found the decoration master this afternoon and told him all the materials I need. He will come to look for him tomorrow." You, Yuewei, give him the drawings and the money to buy the materials, and you can supervise the work from now on."

Jiang Yuewei smacked her tongue slightly when she heard this, but she didn't expect that he thought so thoughtfully and so quickly.

Ma Aiyun asked again: "Is this person reliable? Could it be that the three of us women don't know how to decorate, and then he will lie to us?"

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows, "Don't worry, Tian Yadong was demobilized from our army, and he is absolutely reliable in doing things." Ma Aiyun felt relieved

now, but when he thought about him going to the front line, in such a dangerous place, he did not forget his warning.

Jiang Yuewei had already said what needed to be said before, and Ma Aiyun told him again, but she said nothing more. After finishing the meal, she packed the man's things.

The man looked at her and cleaned up and said: "This time all our regiments went, Zhou Liyang and Huang Zhengcheng also went to the front line with me. If anything happens, just ask Tian Yadong for help, or you can also ask Master Yang's lover Zhou Liyun ."

Although she might not need the help of these two people, Jiang Yuewei still nodded, looked at him and said: "Then I don't know when I will come back this time?"

Jiang Zhenghua nodded, touched her belly, and said with a smile: "But I should come back before you give birth. When you give birth, I will definitely be by your side."

Jiang Yuewei sighed in her heart. He can come back anytime, as long as he is safe.

Early the next morning, Jiang Zhenghua went to the army with his luggage. The man said that Tian Yadong would come to the door today, so Jiang Yuewei didn't go anywhere. She kept waiting at home until Tian Yadong came to the door after lunch.

Jiang Yuewei saw that he was honest and honest, and Jiang Zhenghua gave him a guarantee, so she felt relieved to hand over the drawings and money to buy materials to him.

Tian Yadong worked very quickly. After taking the drawings, he went to buy decoration materials. Within two days, he notified Jiang Yuewei that he was ready to start construction. Jiang Yuewei and Ma Aiyun went to see it anyway, and a bunch of things they bought were placed on the On the first floor, Tian Yadong found four workers. At first glance, these four people were experienced carpenters who often did new repairs and carpentry, so they got things done very quickly.

However, decoration is also a troublesome matter and cannot be completed in a day or two, so while taking advantage of the decoration time, Jiang Yuewei went to the industrial and commercial department to learn about the materials and procedures required to register as a self-employed person.

After saying hello, she was busy preparing materials and writing an application. After a while of busyness, a week had passed, and the decoration of the house had begun to take shape.

The floor in the front hall has not been touched, but all the walls have been repainted. The windows in the kitchen on the first floor have been rebuilt to make the view of the kitchen brighter. The stove has also been redone. A window sill has been built between the front hall and the kitchen with glass. The back kitchen and the front room are separated, and through the glass, you can see the work in the kitchen from the front room at a glance.

The landlord doesn't allow too many modifications, so Jiang Yuewei is quite satisfied with the way it is now. It will take a few days to finish the work and pull the wires again, and it will probably be about the same.

Jiang Yuewei looked at the site she rented. The bright and small front hall was about more than 60 square meters, which was enough to hold eight/nine sets of tables and chairs, or even more. But she didn't want to have all the tables and chairs. She also asked Tian Yadong to help with inquiries about goods, so now they basically don't have to supervise work here.

School was about to start soon, and now she didn't have to worry about the decoration. So while there was still time, the three of them went to the state-owned hotel here to see what they were selling and which one was the best. After looking at it, the three of them went to We discussed it carefully when we got home.

Jiang Yuewei has worked in restaurants in her two lives. She can make many things, but their store will definitely not be able to sell everything like a restaurant at the beginning. Firstly, the cost is too high, and secondly, there is not enough manpower. By then she has given birth to a child. , Ma Aiyun has two children to take care of, and Yuexia will be the only one left in the store, so she will be too busy.

She can start with something simple, such as selling some dumplings, steamed buns or noodles, etc. These are fast food, affordable, affordable and easy. They can make some of the things on the first day and simply process them the next day. Sell ​​at will, saving cost and time investment.

Ma Aiyun and Jiang Yuexia had no objections, but their craftsmanship was not as good as Jiang Yuewei's, so when the renovation was being completed, Jiang Yuewei taught them step by step how to make dumplings and noodles.

The most important thing about steamed buns and dumplings is the fillings, which must be prepared well. Once the fillings are ready, the food will be delicious. In addition to fillings, dumplings also have dipping sauces. They went to the restaurant in the past two days and saw what they prepared. The dipping sauce is all soy sauce. If they can come up with a dipping sauce that tastes better than soy sauce, that would be the icing on the cake.

As for braised noodles, the three most important things are that the soup should be fresh, the noodles should be tough, the noodles should be fragrant, and Ma Aiyun is good at kneading the noodles. Because Jiang Zhenghua often sent home noodles, they usually made them themselves, which was easy to do. .

As for soup, Jiang Yuewei planned to prepare two soup bases, big bone pig soup and chicken soup. At this time, chicken and pork were very fragrant and there was no need to add too many supplementary ingredients to enhance the flavor. But when making the soup, she decided to add some Shiitake mushrooms and red dates to increase nutrition.

After the soup and noodles were resolved, all that was left was the sauerkraut. Jiang Yuewei often made this in the past, so it was even simpler. In fact, it was just diced pork, stir-fried with mushrooms, peanuts, balsamic vinegar, chili and other auxiliary seasonings. Yes, when eating noodles, you can also add some fungus, day lily or green vegetables and other auxiliary vegetables to garnish it to ensure that it is full of color, flavor and flavor.

The three of them tried it for several days in a row. They got familiar with the craftsmanship and ate to their fullest. They all thought the taste was pretty good. However, they were going to open a shop. They just ate it by themselves and thought it was good without any reference. It just so happened that Ma Aiyun had been in a relationship with a few old ladies recently. It was not bad, so Ma Aiyun called those old ladies to come and taste it.

A few old ladies finished eating dumplings at noon and ate noodles in the afternoon for two days in a row. They thought the taste was very good and they exclaimed. Ma Aiyun said: "You guys must tell the truth, otherwise we won't know what the problem is." It's not easy to improve anywhere."

Several old ladies said: "It's really delicious. If you have to ask us to find a problem, it would be that the dumplings have too much stuffing, the noodles have too much slop, and the oil is too much." Ma

Aiyun asked Jiang Yuewei: " I think so, then should we change it?"

Jiang Yuewei thought for a while, because they had to feed a few old ladies in the past two days, so they expected to put a little more, but the price of these things cannot be lower than what the restaurant sells. Otherwise, it will be easy to be reported. For the sake of competition, on the basis of price equality, she will not have much less of these materials than she does now. "Let's see then." At this time, an old

lady asked Ma Aiyun: "That's right. "Why didn't you ask Chen Sufen to come over for something to eat?"

Chen Sufen is the friend who has been having a heated relationship with Ma Aiyun recently. Ma Aiyun originally wanted to find an opportunity to inquire about her more after she left in a hurry last time, but he didn't see her for several days after that. came out, and Ma Aiyun was busy looking at the decoration and making contacts, so he didn't pay attention to her appearance in the past few days.

Thinking of this, Ma Aiyun said: "It's not that I don't want to call. I was busy and haven't seen her since I chatted with her last time. Have any of you seen her?"

Several old ladies shook their heads, "I haven't seen her in the past few days. , we haven't seen her much before, and we're not familiar with her either. It's better for you and her. How many buildings does she live in?"

Ma Aiyun shrugged slightly, "I asked, and they said it was in the 18th building, and she worked as a nanny for them. Come on, she didn't say what room number it was, and I'm too embarrassed to go there to find someone."

An old lady said, "Maybe he's new here too, and he probably won't be able to come out every day, right?"

Ma Aiyun didn't mind. Anyway, they all live here, and there will definitely be a chance to see her in the future. "Okay, I'll treat her to food when I have the opportunity in the future. If our store opens then, you guys have to help me promote it.

" The old lady agreed with a smile, then chatted for a few more words, ate some fruit and went back.

Jiang Yuewei thought to herself that these old ladies were very talkative and had lived here for a long time. It would be a good thing if they could help promote the store. However, she thought that just promoting these old ladies was not enough. You should also think of ways to get some flyers or discounts.

However, after working for several days, Jiang Yuewei was a little overwhelmed, so she took her time to rest at home for two days. It was the end of February and school was about to start.

Now she is more than six months pregnant, and her belly is very big. It is no longer convenient for her to go to and from get out of class every day, so she does not plan to go to class this semester, but she cannot miss her homework. She plans to report to the class the next day and apply with the class teacher. Take a break from school and take the textbooks home to study on your own.

This lightened her own burden and also relieved Jiang Yuexia's pressure. After all, she was only nineteen years old, and it was her first time doing this. She was still a little immature, and she was worried that she wouldn't be able to cope with it at first.

After another day's rest, Jiang Yuewei prepared to report to school early the next morning. Originally, Ma Aiyun was going to go with her, but Tian Yadong's place was renovated and things needed to be checked, so Ma Aiyun asked Jiang Yuexia to follow her.

The two sisters went to school after breakfast. After Ma Aiyun packed the dishes, she went out with a bag, planning to buy some food later. She walked towards the gate, but before she went out, she saw Chen Sufen carrying a blue bag. The bag came in from the doorway.

Ma Aiyun hurriedly stopped her and then stepped forward, "Where have you been recently? Why didn't I see you? They went to my house to eat two days ago and they couldn't call you."

This is the military compound, and Chen Sufen is also there. She's not called "Chen Sufen", and she doesn't live here. She can come in only because Xiaoguo applied for a relative card when she often came to Yang Xu's place. But since she almost met Jiang Yuewei last time, she is a little afraid to come. , just because she was afraid that Jiang Yuewei would recognize her.

She raised her voice and smiled: "Didn't I tell you a few days ago that I had something urgent? So I took a few days off and just came back recently."

Ma Aiyun said, looked at her carefully, and then said: "There is nothing going on at home. Is it something big?"

"Chen Sufen" listened to her cordial greetings, but her heart felt like being stabbed. There is nothing big happening in the family now, because the biggest thing in their family had already happened, and it was because of Jiang Yuewei!

Now the couple is relaxed and living happily, but her Xiaoguo not only loses her reputation, but also has to stay in a military prison to suffer for five years. If they don't let them lose How can I be worthy of her?

She clenched her fist slightly, raised her breath, and made an excuse at random: "It's nothing, it's just that my daughter is sick. I took care of her for a few days, and she is fine now."

Ma Aiyun didn't think much about it. She was now in a hurry to go out to find Tian Yadong to take stock. Things, so I didn't plan to chat anymore, so I just said: "You haven't told me what room number in Building 18 you live in? I'll come to see you when I have time later, right?" "

Chen Sufen" changed her mind slightly, Ma Aiyun is this What do you mean, you suspect her?

She doesn't live in the 18th building, and of course she doesn't have a room number, but now that Ma Aiyun asked, she could only bite the bullet and say: "Room 304."

Ma Aiyun was about to speak after hearing what she said, He then heard her say: "But you also know that our family has a lot of rules and I'm usually not happy if someone comes to see me. Didn't you say you wanted to invite me to your house for dinner last time? I happen to be free now, so I'll go with you. ?"

Ma Aiyun was too vigilant. She didn't want several things that were given to her for testing before. "Chen Sufen" now felt that the longer she delayed, the easier it would be to expose her secrets. She happened to see Jiang Yuewei going out in the morning, and there should be no one in their house now. , then quietly put things into what Jiang Yuewei wants to eat or use, and it is estimated that no one will know.

Ma Aiyun heard the words and said: "Maybe not now. I still have to go to the store to see the decoration. How about this afternoon? I will go find you in the afternoon? Anyway, we are not too far away." "

Chen Sufen" heard this and felt angry, why? It felt like God was helping Jiang Yuewei. It was impossible for her to let Ma Aiyun go to her. She just said: "If not, just give it a few days. I just came back. The master has a lot of things to do. I guess he won't be able to do it in the next few days." Come out and come find you when I'm free."

After saying that, she took out a bottle of pickles from the bag and handed it over, "This is an appetizer I made myself. It's sour and spicy. Didn't you say that your wife likes it all these days? Do you want to eat? Take it."

Ma Aiyun now has a headache again. She doesn't like to owe others things, and she doesn't like to always take things from others, but Chen Sufen always wants to give her things. She is so enthusiastic. Unable to bear it, she smiled and pushed back, "I can't help it. I did it myself, and she was already eating it."

"Chen Sufen" was rejected again, so she restrained herself, because if she continued to send it, she would soon eat it. She was going to be suspected again, so she immediately took it back and said with a smile: "I know you won't take it, so I'm just being polite. Don't laugh at me."

Ma Aiyun breathed a sigh of relief. Although she had a lot of doubts in her heart, There was no time to talk to her now, so he said: "I have to go to the store to be busy, so I won't tell you anymore. We'll talk when we have time."

"Chen Sufen" just nodded without saying anything, watching her hurriedly leave with a gloomy look in her eyes. .

Sending things didn't work, it was too laborious, and it might not be successful, so she had to think of other ways. In short, she had to make Jiang Yuewei lose her favorite thing!

*****

Chapter 64 064

◎Take the initiative◎

064.

"Chen Sufen" slowly converged her gaze. Now that Ma Aiyun has doubted her, she might go to Building 18 to find her soon. She has to think of a way, but she can't do it for a while. I didn't think of any other way but to go back first.

She took a breath and quickly turned out of the door.

Here, the worried Jiang Yuewei sneezed a few times as soon as she entered the school gate. She rubbed the tip of her nose and said with a smile: "I don't know if your brother-in-law missed me or someone scolded me. I was beaten all the way here in the car." Several sneezes."

Jiang Yuexia looked at her and said, "Then my brother-in-law must be missing you."

Jiang Zhenghua has been on a mission for more than half a month, and he hasn't received a single call back. Jiang Yuewei guessed that he was very busy and couldn't care less about missing her. , this was probably someone scolding her, but for a moment she didn't expect who would scold her.

On the second day of registration today, the head teacher and counselor should be there. Jiang Yuewei took Jiang Yuexia to find someone. Jiang Yuexia walked into the university for the first time. Looking at the surrounding environment, her eyes were as big as bells.

It is March, and the branches on both sides of the university road are sprouting young leaves. The tall teaching buildings, the wide playground, and the students coming and going are full of scholarly atmosphere.

She only finished junior high school, and the junior high schools in the county were completely incomparable with those in big cities. It was the first time I saw such an environment, and it was a lie not to envy her.

Jiang Yuewei saw the envy in her eyes, so she didn't disturb her and let her watch carefully. Maybe one day she would suddenly want to go to school.

After walking around the campus, Jiang Yuewei didn't meet anyone she knew. Soon they arrived at the Academic Affairs Office. Because Jiang Yuewei had explained it to her class teacher last semester, she directly filled out the suspension application form and handed it over to the department this time. I issued a certificate of suspension of study.

Jiang Yuewei took the certificate to get the textbooks. It happened that the teaching building was not far from the dormitory, and she wanted to do some publicity, so she took Jiang Yuexia to the dormitory again.

She only reported in the next day. By this time, everyone in the dormitory had already arrived. Everyone had lunch boxes in their hands, and it looked like they were going out to eat.

Seeing Jiang Yuewei coming in with a big belly, they were stunned and asked in surprise: "Why are you here? I haven't seen you for more than a month, why is your belly so big?"

Jiang Yuewei smiled, "It's been more than six months. There are still two inside, how can it not be too big?"

Zhao Xiaofang sat down on the bed and said, "Then do you still have to go to class this semester?"

Jiang Yuewei shook her head, "No, I have already obtained the suspension certificate and textbooks, just in time The teaching building is not far away, so I came here to see you."

Everyone saw that Jiang Yuewei had gained weight and asked her many questions. Jiang Yuewei answered them one by one, and then looked at Jiang Yuexia and introduced to everyone: "This It's my sister. My noodle shop opened in mid-March, so she came over to help me."

The two sisters look exactly the same, so it goes without saying that they all know about it, but when they heard that Jiang Yuewei was going to open a noodle shop, they all ate Startled -

"Really or not? Are you following the policy so quickly?"

"Where is your store?"

Jiang Yuewei nodded. Of course, you have to start business as early as possible, so that you can make money early. "It takes more than 30 minutes to get there by car from the military compound. I'll treat you to some noodles when it opens."

After finishing her meal, she smiled and said: "It's free for the first two days, and you won't be charged. Money."

Several people in the dormitory had a good relationship with Jiang Yuewei, and now it was such a good thing to eat noodles for free, so they agreed in one breath. Bai Ling, who had been lying on the upper bunk without speaking, listened to them She was chattering, but no one paid attention to her. She felt very irritated. She immediately sat up and shouted to several people: "It's so noisy, can you please be quiet for a while?" The room suddenly

became quiet, and Jiang Yuexia was slightly startled. , and slowly I felt something. It turned out that the university dormitory was just like their junior high school, and there were times when relationships were not easy to cause conflicts.

Bai Ling watched everyone become quiet and glanced at them contemptuously, "There is no free lunch in the world. Don't be too happy too early."

Of course Jiang Yuewei knew that Bai Ling's words were directed at her and just looked at everyone. He smiled and said, "I'm doing the trial business for free. If it's convenient, you can invite your friends to come and cheer me up that day. Of course, if you think it's delicious, you can also help me promote it."

In fact, everyone knows what's going on. Jiang Yuewei invited everyone to support Jiang Yuewei's opening and help promote it. This was a normal social interaction among friends, but the words coming out of Bai Ling's mouth seemed like Jiang Yuewei had an agenda. Of course, everyone also knew the relationship between Jiang Yuewei and Bai Ling. It was broken because of a lower bunk, so it would be strange if she didn't take action against it.

The relationship between the others and Bai Ling is not good now, so they looked at her and said, "If you don't want to go, forget it, we can go. Why are you talking so ugly?"

Bai Ling snorted in her heart, and she didn't go to eat. Free stuff, who knows what it is made of. Now that everyone is saying it, I feel unhappy, "I'm kindly reminding you that it's free. Be careful not to get into trouble."

If it had been any other time, Bai Ling would have Jiang Yuewei didn't care about what she said casually, but she was spread rumors even before she opened the store. This was related to the reputation of her store. She looked at Bai Ling and sneered: "You have such a bad mouth. You open your mouth to slander others? Because you didn't brush your teeth in the morning." Why? Why didn't you give yourself something wrong?"

Bai Ling's face changed when he heard this. Before he could say anything, he heard her say again: "If you think there is something wrong with my treat, then you can treat everyone to a free meal. Huh?"

Ye Lin had long been unhappy with Bai Ling, and also said: "Yes, we all helped you with cooking and washing dishes last semester. How about you treat us to a meal first?"

Everyone saw last semester. For the sake of her young age, she took more care of her. Who knows, over time, she took it for granted, and now she suddenly bit Jiang Yuewei, just because Jiang Yuewei didn't want to change the lower bunk with her.

Zhao Xiaofang also smiled and said: "Sister Bai Ling, I remember that when you asked us to prepare meals before, it seemed that you still had some money that you didn't give. We can postpone the treat first. Now can you give us all the money you owe us?" How many cents have you paid back?"

As soon as she said this, the others also responded. In the past, they helped Bai Ling prepare meals, which were like 50 cents and two cents. They only gave a round number and did not give the two cents. Well, forget it once, if you do it several times in a row, it will be too much for several people.

Bai Ling's face changed slightly after listening to everyone's words. Either she didn't give those few cents, or she didn't have any change at the time. Plus the one or two cents was not a lot of money. How could these people be so poor? I am still worried about the money I spent last semester, and even come together to denounce her!

Her face was stiff and she blinked, "Really? Didn't I pay everything back?"

Huang Xiuying looked at her like this and smiled more and more: "No, you said you didn't have any change to pay back, so I remembered it for you. , I'll show you the notebook."

She said, taking a small notebook from under the pillow and handing it over, "It's not much, just a few cents, but I have the habit of keeping accounts, so I keep them all. It's down."

The corner of Bai Ling's mouth twitched. It was only a few cents, but they actually kept the account. With her family's financial situation, she wouldn't waste these few cents. Now they brought it up in person, and all of a sudden The scene where she squeezed Jiang Yuewei suddenly turned into a scene where she denounced herself.

Bai Ling glanced at the book and saw that the total amount was less than one yuan, but she could only open it while holding her wallet and said: "I'm sorry, I didn't even pay attention to this small amount of money. I almost forgot about it. You don't Remind me."

A few people rolled their eyes after hearing this. They asked this question not once or twice. Every time Bai Ling took out a big ticket and asked who had the change to pay her back. Sure enough, it was the same this time. She took out He handed over a big solidarity card and said, "You guys, please give me some change."

In order to pay back a few cents, he took out a big solidarity card. We are not rich people. How can anyone have so much money in their pockets at once? She was speechless for a moment, and Jiang Yuewei said coldly: "What change do you still have? Don't you think I'm treating you to a treat?" Do you have bad intentions? Then why don't you just invite them to dinner?"

Bai Ling choked up instantly when she heard this. She was the one who initiated the free treat. She wanted to refuse but didn't know how to refuse. After hesitating for a while, she only heard Huang Xiuying sneer. Said: "Don't worry so much, let's just talk."

After saying that, Huang Xiuying stepped forward and took the big unity from Bai Ling's hand, "We will take this money to the canteen to exchange for change with the aunt, and we will pay it back later." You."

Everyone looked at her with a bit of contempt in their eyes. Bai Ling felt as embarrassed as if they had taken off her clothes. But she couldn't refute now, she could only watch them take the money and go out without saying a word. Can't tell.

When a few people arrived outside, Zhao Xiaofang looked at Jiang Yuewei and said with a smile: "She has the nerve to talk about you. When it comes to treating guests, she can't even say a word and her face turns green."

Huang Xiuying smiled, "I just can't bear it, I'm afraid. The few of us have eaten up her big unity."

Ye Lin also said: "Her family background is very good, her parents both work in government agencies, and she is only one child. She has been spoiled to be squeamish and selfish since she was a child. If she doesn't get what she wants, she will I'm so embarrassed, I didn't expect to be so stingy."

Zhao Xiaofang felt that it was a bit demoralizing to mention Bai Ling now, "Don't mention her anymore, so that she won't say that we isolate her in the future."

After saying that, she looked at Jiang Yuewei and smiled, "On the day you open the business , we will definitely ask other students to come and support us, and we will give you a good publicity when the time comes!"

Jiang Yuewei doesn't want to take Bai Ling's matter to heart now, otherwise it will only hurt her. Now that they have agreed, she feels at ease. Downstairs, they were going in different directions so they separated. Jiang Yuewei and Jiang Yuexia took the bus back home.

When she got home, Ma Aiyun had already prepared the meal. When she saw them coming back, she immediately handed the list to Jiang Yuewei: "This is what Master Tian gave me. I have only checked the tables, chairs, and pots and pans. Their quantities are Everything is correct. You can check the rest. Master Tian said he will come and check the other numbers with you tomorrow." Jiang Yuewei glanced at the list

, from renting a house and buying materials to artificial decoration, to buying tables, chairs and kitchen supplies. In total, the series cost her nearly two hundred yuan.

Jiang Yuewei thinks that two hundred yuan is not bad. It is within the estimated range. She can wait until Tian Yadong comes to check all the data tomorrow and then give him the money.

But Jiang Yuexia felt very distressed. She spent two hundred yuan before the store opened. When the store opens, she will have to eat for free for two days. This is all money. "Sister, when the store opens, we really want to eat it," she said. Is it free?"

Although the money to open the store is Jiang Yuewei's own money, Ma Aiyun also thinks the same as Jiang Yuexia. It costs money to eat everything, and if you eat it for free, you will lose money. It really hurts.

Nowadays, it is not as easy as later generations to hand out flyers. Jiang Yuewei feels that when opening a noodle shop, it is necessary to prepare something to let everyone know that there is a noodle shop here. "Fifty portions a day, just as a promotion, I haven't figured out the specific number yet." "

Ma Aiyun still wanted to persuade her, but when she thought that now that the stores were open and she had no money to spend, Jiang Yuewei probably wouldn't listen to what she said, so she swallowed the words she said, "Okay, I'll listen to you."

Now things about the noodle shop have basically been settled, and the opening date has been chosen long ago. The only thing missing now is the business license. Jiang Yuewei did the math and estimated that it should be available in the next few days, and she felt sad in her heart. Breathed a sigh of relief.

After finishing her meal, Ma Aiyun had nothing to do. She didn't sleep much and didn't take a nap like Jiang Yuewei, so while the two sisters were sleeping, she went to Building 18 to find Chen Sufen.

They were still some distance away from Building 18. After searching around for about ten minutes, she finally found it. She went to Room 04 on the third floor and knocked on the door. She found that there was nothing Chen Sufen was doing here. The nanny and even the woman who opened the door told her that there was no one named Chen Sufen in this building.

Ma Aiyun was stunned on the spot. She was not stupid. She had already reached this level. How could she not know what was going on? This Chen Sufen was just here to lie to her. No wonder she was so enthusiastic and strange about her, and she wouldn't let her go. He came to Building 18 to look for her because he couldn't find her.

Ma Aiyun felt that she was lucky not to be fooled, otherwise who would know what the woman wanted to lie to her. Now that she thought about the content of the recent conversation between the two, she felt a chill on her back and went home immediately, regardless of Jiang Yuewei's sleep. When she woke up, she woke up.

Ma Aiyun told her the general situation, "Tell me, does she want to harm you? Who have you had conflicts with?"

Jiang Yuewei's originally hazy sleepiness disappeared instantly after listening to her words, and she took a sip. Chun, you don't need to think carefully to know who she has conflicts with in this urban area. They are Yang Xiaoguo, He Dandan, and Bai Ling.

He Dandan and Jiang Yuewei have not seen each other for a long time. As for Bai Ling, he is just a child having a tantrum. If there must be a deep conflict, it is probably only Yang Xiaoguo.

She thought carefully about the woman she saw chatting with Ma Aiyun that day but left in a hurry. At first, she thought she looked familiar, but because she had never associated her with Yang Xiaoguo, she didn't think about it. Now she understands why that woman She looks familiar probably because she looks similar to Yang Xiaoguo!

Jiang Yuewei took a breath and sneered, "I probably know who she is."

Ma Aiyun: "Who?" It has been half a year since Yiyi settled down with Wuhua to settle in Tianya

Yang Xiaoguo. Jiang Yuewei originally didn't want to tell her the matter. But now I have to say it, so I told everything about what happened at the beginning, "She probably came to me and wanted to teach me a lesson?"

After hearing this, Jiang Yuexia suddenly realized, "No wonder you were so... You called me late in the evening to tell me that you had received the notice. It turned out to be because the notice was stolen."

Jiang Yuewei said calmly and angrily, but Ma Aiyun was so angry that she almost exploded after hearing this, thinking how could Yang Xiaoguo exist in this world? This kind of crazy person is just as bad as her mother. She is also a lunatic. How can she have the nerve to come to settle a score with them?

"No, I have to tell Zhenghua about this!" She gritted her teeth and said, "We must find out everything from them, otherwise who knows what they want to do later?"

Jiang Yuewei lowered her eyes. Jiang Zhenghua still doesn't know what's going on at the front line. They don't even know his phone number, how can they find it? What's more, it's just a trivial matter, there's really no need to tell Jiang Zhenghua.

She pursed her lips and said, "No, mother, I can handle this."

Ma Aiyun looked at her calmly and calmly, and paused for a moment, "How do you handle it?"

Jiang Yuewei frowned, the military compound is not just a random person. Those who can come in, and Yang Xiaoguo and her mother can come in, are probably related to Master Yang. Now Master Yang is also on the front line, but his lover Zhou Liyun is here.

She originally didn't want to trouble Zhou Liyun, but now that it was related to Yang Xiaoguo, she didn't want to be so passive every time, so she had to go this time, so she turned to look at Ma Aiyun and said, "I'll take you to find her!"

*****

Chapter 65 065

◎Watch her make a fool of herself◎

065.

After Jiang Yuewei finished speaking, she asked Ma Aiyun to take the two apples given by the woman and go out together.

At that time, because Jiang Yuewei reminded Ma Aiyun, she did not eat the two apples immediately. Later, because she was busy, she forgot about these two things. Now she is glad that she did not eat them because she did not know about the apples. Have you sprayed any pesticides?

So as soon as Jiang Yuewei said it, she immediately went to the room to look for it. The apple had been left for a long time and was already very shriveled, but she still took it.

The three of them went to Building 23 to look for Zhou Liyun together. Jiang Yuewei and the others had not been here yet, and they also asked for directions and walked for a while before arriving. When they came to the door, Zhou Liyun was about to go out, and saw someone behind , Jiang Yuewei didn't want to beat around the bush, and directly revealed her identity to Zhou Liyun.

Because of Yang Xiaoguo's incident, Zhou Liyun had naturally heard of Jiang Yuewei's name. Yang Xu also told her before leaving this time that Jiang Zhenghua's wife was inconveniently pregnant and might ask her for help, so now that she saw them coming , hurriedly invited people into the house.

After Jiang Yuewei sat down, she first wanted to make sure that the woman was Yang Xiaoguo's mother, so she looked at Zhou Liyun and said, "Teacher Zhou, do you have a photo of Aunt Yang? Can you let us see it?"

Zhou Liyun didn't think so at first glance. After reacting, she came to her senses when she mentioned Yang Xiaoguo's mother, "What's wrong? I should have her photo."

Jiang Yuewei pursed her lips, "Let's confirm the photo first."

Zhou Liyun felt vaguely uncomfortable when she heard her mention Yang Xiaoguo. It was great, so I went to find the Yang family's family photo and handed it to them. When Ma Aiyun saw the photo, he immediately pointed to a woman in it and said, "Yes, that's her! She is the Chen Sufen I was talking about!"

Zhou Liyun frowned slightly: "She's not Chen Sufen, she's Wang Lanzhi."

Jiang Yuewei sneered. That woman had a purpose to get close to Ma Aiyun, so she definitely wouldn't tell them her real name. Now that she was sure that the woman was Yang Xiaoguo's mother, she told the people she met Ma Aiyun recently. Tell Zhou Liyun exactly what happened.

At the end, she said solemnly: "She used a fake name and identity to get close to my mother just to get revenge on me. If you don't believe it, you can call her over now to confront her." Wang Lanzhi hated

Jiang Yuewei about Yang Xiaoguo. She not only hated Jiang Yuewei, but also Yang Xu also hated him, blaming him for not speaking up for his niece, so after Jiang Yuewei finished speaking, Zhou Liyun believed that Wang Lanzhi could do this.

Half a year has passed since Yang Xiaoguo's incident. This was their fault in the first place. How could she still have the nerve to settle the score with Jiang Yuewei? If she really causes something to happen to Jiang Yuewei, then she will drag down the entire Yang family.

Thinking of this, she immediately called them and called them over.

Because she had just met Ma Aiyun early in the morning, Wang Lanzhi didn't want to go to the military compound, but Zhou Liyun said there was something urgent, so she had no choice but to follow Yang Yong out.

They lived in a nearby tube building, not too far from the military compound. They arrived quickly on bicycles. When the two knocked on the door and entered the house, Wang Lanzhi's face changed drastically when he saw Jiang Yuewei and Ma Aiyun in the house. She subconsciously turned around to go out, but Zhou Liyun grabbed her.

Zhou Liyun looked at her with a cold expression: "I came here specifically to find you, where are you going?"

Ma Aiyun immediately stood up, glared at the woman who had been getting close to her before and said: "Chen Sufen, why are you running away? Don't you have the nerve to see me?"

Wang Lanzhi glanced at her after hearing this and guessed that they all knew about it, so he had no choice but to sit down. Yang Yong looked at the situation in front of him and was confused, and hurriedly asked Zhou Liyun what was going on.

Zhou Liyun didn't hesitate. After explaining the cause and effect, she immediately said: "Brother, now they have come to the door. Please give me a plan to deal with this matter." If

they don't give a plan, they will really go to the army. By then, it will not only be Yang It's Yong's problem, and even Yang Xu has to be implicated. They have already been implicated once by Yang Xiaoguo, but they can't be implicated again!

Yang Yong looked at Wang Lanzhi in shock. He never expected that his mother-in-law would do such a thing. She was a well-educated person!

When he didn't react, Wang Lanzhi said quickly: "What to do? I didn't do anything. I even gave Ma Aiyun two apples, but she didn't eat them."

Ma Aiyun was furious when he heard this, " Fortunately, I didn't eat it. If I had eaten it, or my daughter-in-law had eaten it, I'm afraid I would have died."

Upon hearing this, Wang Lanzhi immediately took the apple and took a bite, "Look, I didn't poison it. How could you die after taking one bite?"

Ma Aiyun said coldly: "You didn't just give me apples, you also wanted to give me something later, but I didn't accept it. Who knows what poison you put in it?"

Wang Lanzhi choked, she You're not stupid. If you directly administer poison, wouldn't you pay for it? She just wanted to give something to Jiang Yuewei, but she was still in the testing stage, and Ma Aiyun confiscated the things she gave later.

"I didn't put poison in anything, so don't talk nonsense." She immediately retorted.

Jiang Yuewei raised her eyes and looked at Wang Lanzhi and said coldly: "That's because my mother was wary and you couldn't get close to her, so you didn't succeed!"

Yang Yong had smoothed everything over now. This woman really wanted to kill the Yang family. Ah, he glared at Wang Lanzhi angrily and yelled: "You are crazy, you actually do such a thing, do you want to kill our Yang family to be satisfied?"

Wang Lanzhi gritted his teeth, not wanting to admit it, but he had no words to refute.

Jiang Yuewei was here to solve the problem today, not to listen to them lecture Wang Lanzhi, so she looked at Zhou Liyun and said, "Aunt Zhou, as a military wife, our men are working hard on the front line. If their family and children are threatened in the rear, they cannot get it." The most basic safety guarantee. In this situation, I would like to ask whether I should respond to the army or the police?

As soon as she finished speaking, Wang Lanzhi's face changed and she immediately shouted, "Jiang Yuewei, I didn't do anything, just I just lied to your mother and said my name is Chen Sufen, so you have to report to the police and find the army? When Yang

Yong heard this, he immediately became angry and slapped her in the face, "Shut the hell up!" Are you still confident after all this time? "

Wang Lanzhi staggered back two steps, covering her burning face. She was frightened by the man's rage. The words she was about to say were blocked in her throat. The

room was very quiet. No one expected that Yang Yong would take action. After a while, , Yang Yong looked at Jiang Yuewei and said: "Comrade Jiang Yuewei, I'm really sorry. I asked her to apologize to you, but I didn't expect her to do this. Don't worry, now that I know, I will definitely take good care of her, and I will never let her Do something. "

Zhou Liyun didn't want Jiang Yuewei to bring this matter to the army, so she also said: "Yes, we will watch her. You believe me, I will use our family's military position as a guarantee. If you don't believe it, I will ask the political commissar to find someone. The female orderly came to look at you? "

Jiang Yuewei knew that Wang Lanzhi had an idea to attack her opponent, but the apple she sent before had no medicine, and the other Ma Aiyun she sent didn't ask for it. They didn't have any evidence, so whether this matter came to the police or the army, it was at best an educational warning.

Now Zhou Liyun took out Yang Xu to guarantee that Jiang Zhenghua would still work in Yang Xu's hands in the future. She didn't want to break up with Zhou Liyun, and she didn't need any orderlies, so she refused, "No, Teacher Zhou, I believe you. Just ask the orderly to keep an eye on her. "

Song Chunning and Yang Yong both breathed a sigh of relief. Yang Yong directly pressed Wang Lanzhi and asked her to apologize.

Jiang Yuewei quickly came out. When outside, Ma Aiyun was still angry and asked Jiang Yuewei: "Are we going to let it go? "

"Yes, sister." Jiang Yuexia was also angry, "She must have wanted to retaliate against you, but we were too vigilant and that's why we didn't succeed."

Jiang Yuewei roughly explained to the two of them why they didn't find the troops. Then he said: "Although they promised it, the guarantee is not 100%. Just pay attention."

Ma Aiyun still felt unhappy after hearing this, so the next day, he hurriedly chatted with the old ladies who were good to him and deceived Wang Lanzhi. Her story was told directly to alert everyone. Within two days, several old ladies in the circle were talking about it.

Everyone lived nearby and knew each other well. Word of mouth spread, and soon everyone knew about it privately, and Wang Lanzhi became a liar in everyone's mouth.

When the words reached Wang Lanzhi's ears, she was angry and annoyed. However, she was powerless to defend herself when asked about the facts. Her sisters who were good friends with her also started to look at her strangely. She was so angry and flustered, but that was all she could do!

After Ma Aiyun cleared up the matter, he observed it for several days and did not see Wang Lanzhi coming here. Then he slowly felt relieved and took the time to go for a prenatal check-up with Jiang Yuewei.

It will be mid-March soon, and both children are almost seven months old. They are already in the third trimester of pregnancy. Jiang Yuewei is fatter and her feet are swollen. Fortunately, everything is normal and her weight is within the weight range.

When the three returned to the compound from the hospital, the guard office handed them a letter. Jiang Yuewei took it and saw that it was from the Jiang family. She opened it and read it. The letter mentioned that Liu Cai'e had been sentenced to ten years. Four months in prison.

Jiang Yuewei frowned slightly. It was only fourteen months. Counting from the date of detention, Liu Cai'e would have to be released during the Chinese New Year next year. It seems that she should be very lucky to surrender at the beginning, otherwise the sentence would definitely be more than fourteen months.

Ma Aiyun couldn't explain how she felt. The third child proposed divorce to Liu Cai'e before, but she rejected it immediately. According to her temperament, she would probably make a fuss, and this matter could only wait until she came out. Let's have a good talk.

In addition to Liu Cai'e, the letter also mentioned the Jiang family.

Li Meiyu has been waiting for Jiang Yuexia to confirm her salary increase since she believed her, but there has been no news since she received a call from her on the eighth day of the Lunar New Year. She no longer goes home or calls on weekends. In this month It's like disappearing.

At first she thought Jiang Yuexia was busy, but Chen Hongyan didn't believe it, so Li Meiyu called the factory. After checking, the factory told her that Jiang Yuexia from that workshop had already left her job, and she didn't know where she went.

Only then did Li Meiyu realize that she had been deceived. She didn't expect Jiang Yuexia to be so bold. She was so angry that she ignored him and cursed Jiang Yuexia as a white-eyed wolf.

Chen Hongyan felt annoyed listening to her scolding. During the Chinese New Year, she felt something was wrong between Jiang Yuewei and Jiang Yuexia. She told Li Meiyu, but Li Meiyu didn't believe it. Now that everyone has run away, there is no use just scolding. They have to find talents.

The two of them knew tacitly where Jiang Yuexia had gone, so they went directly to Jiang's house to ask for someone. However, Ma Aiyun was not there at this time, and Jiang Fumin was not a fuel-efficient lamp. He behaved like a bandit. They didn't even say a few words. Was thrown out of Jiang's house.

Li Meiyu and Chen Hongyan quarreled back and forth at Jiang's house twice, but Jiang Fumin blocked them both times. In the end, they had no choice but to go back in despair, and they did not dare to come back again.

After listening to Jiang Yuewei read the letter, Ma Aiyun said coldly: "Looking at her looking for you in such a hurry, those who didn't know would have thought she loves you. It turns out she just wants money. She is such a big vampire." Both

Jiang Yuewei and Jiang Yuexia knew this. What kind of temperament does Li Meiyu have? She can't reach here anyway, so she doesn't feel any pain after reading the letter.

When she got home and put the letter away, Jiang Yuewei thought of Jiang Zhenghua. A month had passed. The man at the front line really didn't have a call, and she didn't have a call from the front line. After much deliberation, she had no choice but to go find Zhou Liyun.

Seeing her, Zhou Liyun thought Wang Lanzhi was up to something again, her face changed slightly and asked: "Wang Lanzhi is causing trouble for you again?" Jiang Yuewei smiled when she heard

this, "Mr. Zhou, that's not the case. I want to know the battle situation on the front line. You Have you received a call from Master Yang here?"

Zhou Liyun breathed a sigh of relief. Now she has paid Yang Xu's military position to guarantee Wang Lanzhi. If she really goes to make trouble, Zhou Liyun will really fight with her. .

She paused for a while, shook her head and smiled: "I haven't received any news yet, but the newspaper has published it. Our troops won a great victory in this battle. I estimate that they will be back in less than half a month."

Jiang Yuewei happily held the newspaper. Xing went home. When she got home, she carefully flipped through the newspaper and found some details. Although the battle was a victory, this time we were on the front line. Our army had some casualties, but the newspaper did not publish the details. Come.

No one knows who will be in danger when they go to the front line. Jiang Yuewei is a little worried. The child in her belly seems to feel her anxiety and moves happily inside, like two little guys fighting.

Ma Aiyun couldn't read a few words, so he asked her about the situation on the front line. Jiang Yuewei also chose the good one to talk about, but she soon forgot her anxiety because the noodle shop's business license was issued. After she went to get the things back, she started working in full swing. Preparing her store.

The weather wasn't very hot at this time. The day before the opening, they bought firecrackers and carried them directly to the store. In the afternoon, the three of them started preparing ingredients, making dumplings, soft noodles, and ramen noodles. Good copy placement.

Everything was ready for the next day, and the three of them had a good sleep that night.

Afraid that those in the dormitory would miss the call when they went to class in the morning, Jiang Yuewei got up early the next morning, and immediately borrowed a phone to call Zhao Xiaofang at the girls' dormitory office to inform them that the noodle shop would open at eleven o'clock today.

After Zhao Xiaofang hung up the phone, she quickly told the people in the dormitory the news. When the group went to class, they also told a few close classmates that they would go to the military compound to eat noodles at noon.

There are both girls and boys among the other classmates. Although they are not in the same dormitory as Jiang Yuewei, they all know Jiang Yuewei and know that she is fair and very good-looking. It doesn't matter whether she is eating noodles or something. The most important thing is that she has not seen her old classmates for a long time. Yes, I should support him, so I set off immediately after finishing my morning class.

Before leaving, Zhao Xiaofang glanced at Bai Ling and originally wanted to ask her to go with her, but thinking of the dispute she had with Jiang Yuewei last time, she quickly gave up the idea and followed everyone away directly from her.

Bai Ling was so angry when he saw that she stopped talking and didn't call him up. These people knew that she was also there, but they didn't ask her. They were clearly deliberately isolating her!

Well, it's just a bowl of noodles, and she doesn't really want to eat it. If she doesn't eat it for free, she might get diarrhea after eating it.

Thinking of this, she angrily returned to the dormitory, but after returning to the dormitory, she discovered that she was the only one in the entire dormitory, and it was so quiet that it made people feel palpitating.

Feeling angry, she felt displeased wherever she looked, so she gritted her teeth, turned around and went out again.

She wanted to go too, but she wasn't going to eat noodles. She just wanted to see Jiang Yuewei make a fool of herself. Apart from a few classmates in the class, there were no other customers in front of her store!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 64.1K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
27.4K 162 18
Climbing a high branch in Seventies (七零之攀高枝) Author: Momo Wuyu In her previous life, Xia Qingtang's life was full of ups and downs. She grew up in a...
14.5K 104 16
STORY AND COVER NOT MINE ALL CREDIT BELONG TO OWNER MTL Author: Xia Elegy Chen Anan followed a serialized period novel. The female partner with the s...
484K 17.3K 27
₊˚.༄ "No matter what they say, my love for you is greater than their powers and their armies from above." - The Weeknd, Nothing Is Lost ₊˚.༄ St...