The Lovely Married Little Wif...

By justberealtomyself

Story and cover not mine All credit belong to owners MTL Author: Xia Elegy 1. Only after Jiang Yuewei died d... More

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-99 END

56-60

1.3K 8 0
By justberealtomyself

Chapter 56 056

◎It's your own fault◎

056.

Liu Cai'e was so frightened by her voice that she trembled. She quickly reacted and immediately stuffed the small wrapping paper in her hand into the burning stove and turned around. Then he saw Jiang Yuewei standing at the door, with Jiang Zhenghua following behind her.

Her heartbeat suddenly accelerated, and she moved slightly to block the tray. She looked at the two people who appeared at the door at an unknown time, with a smile on her lips, "What to pour? Nothing? What are you talking about?"

After becoming pregnant, Jiang Yuewei She went to the toilet more often. After going to the toilet just now, she wanted to wash her hands in the kitchen. The man didn't trust her alone, so he followed her. Who knew that when they turned around, they saw Liu Cai'e holding the door behind her back and taking out a bag from her pocket. Bao Xiao Dong secretly poured it into the bowl.

She stared at Liu Cai'e and said in an affirmative voice: "I saw you poured something into the bowl of soup, and stuffed the white wrapping paper into the stove to burn it. Did you say anything?"

As soon as she finished speaking, Jiang Zhenghua walked over quickly. Liu Cai'e picked up the soup and smelled it. Unfortunately, all the medicinal powder had melted into the soup, and he couldn't smell the medicinal smell. He raised his eyes and stared at Liu Cai'e with sharp eyes, "What did you add to this? This bowl Who do you want to give it to?"

Liu Cai'e remembered that she had clearly seen what she took out when the door was empty, but who knew that the two of them appeared out of nowhere and actually saw it, and they could see it so clearly.

She squeezed her hands slightly and forced herself to calm down. Now that they saw that Jiang Zhenghua had taken away the soup, she had no choice but to change her plan. "So this is what you are talking about?"

She finished her sentence. , and naturally said: "I have been feeling dizzy and uncomfortable recently, and the medicine powder that the doctor prescribed for me to replenish qi and blood was too hard to drink when mixed with water, so I put it in chicken soup and drank it."

Jiang Zhenghua squinted, "Since it is just a supplement You are so angry, why are you acting like a thief?"

The man's dark eyes were like a knife held in front of her. Liu Cai'e's legs were slightly weak, but now she could only pretend to be calm, "His second uncle, you What do you mean, you have to take care of me when I pour the tonic into my bowl? Are you deliberately targeting me?" There seemed to

be no problem with what she said, but her sneaky look just now clearly made Jiang Zhenghua She felt there was something wrong, "Okay, since you said so, I will believe you if you drink it now."

Liu Cai'e was shocked when she heard this. She didn't expect that Jiang Zhenghua and the others didn't believe her explanation just now, and they also If she drinks it now, if she drinks this bowl of soup, it will kill her half her life. She is not a fool.

Her heart was trembling, but her face was slightly angry, "His second uncle, why do you doubt me so much? Why do you ask me?"

Jiang Zhenghua didn't want to be so verbose with her, "Just because you sneakily added things to the soup, since You said you wanted to drink it yourself, so drink it now."

After saying that, he looked at Jiang Yuewei again, "Ask your mother to go to her room and see if there is any medicine in a small white package, and see what's inside. What is it?"

Liu Cai'e's face changed greatly when she heard this. Her mind seemed to be imprisoned. She couldn't turn around. She could only say angrily: "Jiang Zhenghua, don't go too far. I will drink the soup after it cools down, but you Why do you want to search my room? Are you a police officer?"

Jiang Zhenghua looked at her expression and said coldly: "Then drink it now. After drinking it, I will believe you that you are giving yourself a tonic, otherwise I have a reason. I suspect you are going to poison Yue Wei and the children!"

Liu Cai'e froze when she heard this. How could Jiang Zhenghua be so sharp that he thought of this directly and said it out loud, "You must be crazy, how can I Maybe?"

Jiang Yuewei is pregnant now, and her brain is a little slow. When Jiang Zhenghua said this, she seemed to suddenly remember that something was wrong with Liu Cai'e in the main room just now. She seemed to be in a bad mood, but when Ma Aiyun When I asked her to make soup, she suddenly smiled so happily, which made people feel very weird.

The more she thought about Jiang Yuewei, the more her heart trembled. She only stared at Liu Cai'e with cold eyes: "Sister Cai'e, you didn't really put poison in the soup so you didn't dare to drink it?" After

she finished speaking, she looked at Jiang Zhenghua again. , "Otherwise, forget it, hand this bowl of stuff over to the police for inspection, lest we wrongly accuse her too."

Liu Cai'e's breath stagnated when she heard this. If they handed it over to the police, they would definitely find out that it was a laxative. She He stretched out his hand towards Jiang Zhenghua and gritted his teeth and said, "Okay, I'll drink it."

Jiang Zhenghua's dark eyes flashed with coldness. He did not give her the bowl of soup directly, but took another bowl and poured some out to leave the bottom. Then he handed her the bowl of soup.

Liu Cai'e looked at his actions and felt a coldness rush from the soles of her feet to the top of her head. She took the bowl and couldn't pour it away now, so she could only drink it in front of the two of them.

Then, she put the bowl on the stove and was so angry that she was about to cry. "Jiang Zhenghua, I finished drinking. I'm not dead. It's not poison. Are you satisfied now?"

Jiang Zhenghua looked at her for a while, as if he was There was no problem, so she just said calmly: "Don't vomit if you drink in such a hurry. It's not good to waste food."

Liu Cai'e originally wanted to wait for the two of them to go out to induce vomiting, but Jiang Zhenghua seemed to see her every step, and she bit Gritting his teeth, his voice became anxious, "Then what else do you want?"

At this point, Jiang Zhenghua wouldn't want her to do anything, "I will explain it clearly to Zhengguang later."

Liu Cai'e trembled again when she heard this, wishing she could Going back in time to before the medicine was given, is there something wrong with Jiang Zhenghua? She drank the soup and she still wanted to tell Zhengguang what happened?

She immediately said: "No need, why are you telling him about this little thing? Don't make your brothers unhappy. I won't pursue this matter."

As soon as she finished speaking, she heard Ma Aiyun's voice coming from the yard. Come: "Second son's house, why does it take you so long to make soup? Do you want me to go over and help?"

Hearing this, Jiang Zhenghua glanced at Liu Cai'e and said indifferently: "Bring the soup out first, the children are all exhausted." We're in a hurry."

Even Ma Aiyun was getting involved, so Liu Cai'e had no choice but to pick up the tray and walk out.

After she left, Jiang Yuewei didn't want to drink the soup anymore. She and the man slowly walked out of the kitchen. Thinking of the way Liu Cai'e drank the soup in one breath just now, her voice trembled slightly and she said, "Could we have misunderstood her? She just let go Is it really a tonic?"

Hearing this, Jiang Zhenghua lowered his head and glanced at the bowl in his hand. There was still a little bit of soup in it, "I don't know, it's always right to be careful in everything. Let's talk about it only if she has nothing to do today."

Liu Cai'e should not know how to drink it. It's poison, otherwise it would be too stupid, and looking at the strength she just drank, it doesn't feel like poison, but if it is really a tonic, why was it so weird just now?

Now that Jiang Yuewei is pregnant, he naturally has to be more careful. In addition, Liu Cai'e is not very pure in mind, so he is even more careful. If something happens, he will go to the police station. If nothing happens, it is just a misunderstanding. When the time comes, the third child will No matter what, he admitted it.

The two of them quickly arrived at the main room, and all the food was put on the table. After sitting down, Jiang Zhenghua directly told everyone what happened in the kitchen just now, and then looked at Jiang Zhengguang and said: "Yuewei is pregnant, so I think too much." , I apologize in advance if I have wronged my siblings."

The people in the main room heard some noises in the kitchen just now, but they didn't expect that they had a dispute over this matter. Ma Aiyun felt that something was wrong, but he couldn't tell where it was. No, she looked at Liu Cai'e and said, "Are you feeling unwell?" She

had only sat down for two minutes, and the medicine hadn't taken effect yet, so Liu Cai'e was fine. She was thinking about how to find an excuse to go out and induce vomiting, so she just nodded casually. , "Yes, I often feel weak and dizzy."

Song Chunning also asked her: "When did you prescribe the medicine without calling me? I've been feeling dizzy recently. I don't know if it's because I didn't get enough rest."

Liu Cai'e's eyelids twitched, "It's the medicine from before. I haven't finished drinking it before." , I took it out to drink again when I felt unwell."

She said it in a decent manner, and everyone didn't think it was anything. Only Jiang Zhengguang had a serious look on his face, because he didn't remember that the doctor had prescribed any qi supplement for Liu Cai'e before. medicine, but now he couldn't question his wife in front of everyone, so he could only say calmly that it was okay, thinking about asking Liu Cai'e what was going on after dinner.

After a busy morning, everyone was hungry, including several children, so they stopped talking and hurriedly grabbed the food to eat. After a while, Liu Cai'e felt a slight pain in her stomach. After enduring it for a while, she still had some thoughts in her heart. Fortunately, I was worried about Jiang Zhenghua and Jiang Yuewei, so I didn't move.

But after a while, her stomach hurt more and more. Her mind sank and she couldn't help it anymore. She stood up immediately. Everyone looked at her suddenly standing up with doubts in their eyes.

Ma Aiyun asked: "What's wrong?"

It must be that the damn medicine was taking effect. Liu Cai'e was in unbearable pain at the moment, so she just said: "It's okay, I just want to go to the toilet."

Everyone looked at her and didn't feel anything. Something's wrong, I'm just worrying about eating.

Liu Cai'e didn't look at Jiang Zhenghua and the others at this moment, and went straight out of the main room and into the courtyard. Guessing that no one would be able to see her anymore, she immediately ran to the toilet.

She squatted in the toilet, not knowing whether she had taken too much medicine, or whether the medicine was too powerful. In just ten minutes, the pain made her whole forehead sweat!

After squatting for a while, she finally recovered after digesting. After wiping away the sweat, she began to reach out and squeeze her throat, but God seemed to be against her. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't spit it out. !

Since she couldn't vomit it out, she gave up, lest they ask again after squatting for too long, so she came out of the toilet, washed her hands and returned to the main room, but within two minutes of sitting down, her stomach hurt again.

This time the pain was even worse than before. This pain was twisting and entangled her, as if there was a knife in her stomach that was cutting out her flesh all the time. Liu Cai'e immediately stood up again.

When everyone saw her suddenly standing up again, their eyes were confused. Ma Aiyun frowned and asked again: "What's wrong with you?"

Liu Cai'e gritted her teeth in pain, and now she felt a little awkward when speaking, "No, it's okay, I'm going to the kitchen. Get another bowl."

After saying this, Song Chunning said: "No need to go, I have it here, I haven't used this one yet."

After she said that, she immediately handed the bowl to her.

Liu Cai'e shivered in pain. She gritted her teeth and held back her laughter and said, "No, I'll get it myself."

After she finished speaking, there was wind in her steps, and she wanted to fly out as she went out.

Everyone saw her running out so eagerly, looking at each other with doubts on their faces. Ma Aiyun couldn't help but ask Jiang Zhengguang: "What's wrong with her? There is a bowl here and I have to go get it."

Jiang Zhengguang looked tense and felt that Something was very wrong, but he didn't know what was going on, so he just said, "I'll wait for her to come back later and ask."

Jiang Zhenghua acted as if he hadn't heard the conversation at the dinner table and ate his meal calmly.

A few minutes later, Liu Cai'e's face turned pale and she came back with a bowl of soup in her hand. She had just finished the bowl of soup after sitting down. Before anyone else could ask questions, she stood up again and said directly: "I'll eat it." You are full, eat slowly."

After she finished speaking, she ran to the yard again. Everyone finally felt that something was wrong. Ma Aiyun asked Jiang Zhengguang: "What did she do again? Go and ask her what's going on?"

Jiang Zhenghua He said calmly: "It must be that the tonic I just took has spoiled my stomach, so I don't want to take it."

Jiang Zhengguang's heart tightened after hearing this. For a moment, he didn't know how to answer the question, and then he stood up and said: "I'll go outside to see what's going on with her."

After he said that, he left the main room, and Jiang Yuewei, no matter how slow her brain was, realized that Liu Cai'e didn't put poison in the bowl of soup just now, but she should have put poison in it. laxative!

She is pregnant, and the doctor has also told her to pay attention to her diet. It is difficult to take medicine even if she has a cold. She has to survive on her own. It is conceivable that if she accidentally drank the bowl of laxative soup just now, then now She is the one who goes to the toilet frequently and has a stomachache!

Thinking of this, she felt bad all over, her face turned slightly pale, and her man was so angry that he wanted to fall out on the spot.

Jiang Zhenghua glanced at her, reached out and gave her a piece of chicken, and comforted her: "You have a good meal first, and we will talk about it after you finish eating."

He knew better than anyone now what Liu Cai'e was doing just now. If they hadn't seen it just now, hadn't they? Stop her, and it will be Jiang Yuewei who suffers now!

A pregnant woman keeps having diarrhea after taking laxatives. The consequences will be disastrous! What's more, Jiang Yuewei is pregnant with two children, and her body is inherently weaker than others!

No matter who it was that wanted to harm her and the child, he would not let anyone go.

*****

Chapter 57057

◎Let's get a divorce. ◎

057.

Jiang Yuewei naturally knew that the man was comforting her, but she was really angry because she never thought that Liu Cai'e would attack the child in her belly! She is so vicious, so vicious!

But she didn't want to have an attack now. Firstly, it wouldn't be good for herself and her children. Secondly, everyone was eating, so she couldn't just throw away her chopsticks, so she raised her breath and calmed herself down slowly. The man just left that A bowl and a little soup showed that he was prepared and he would not let her suffer in vain.

So Jiang Yuewei quickly responded: "I know."

Looking at the two people, Ma Aiyun clearly felt that something was wrong, so she asked the two people: "What's wrong with you two? Are you having trouble with the second child's family?" Relationship?"

When she said this, everyone stopped eating and looked up.

Hearing this, Jiang Zhenghua glanced at the group of people at the dinner table. In addition to a few adults, there were also a few children. The children didn't know anything. He didn't want the children to know about some of the adults' conflicts, and said: "Let's eat first. The kids are all here, we'll talk about it after dinner later."

Ma Aiyun didn't know what he was going to say, but seeing that the situation had something to do with the second child's family, she looked at Song Chunning and said, "How many will you bring after dinner later? The kids went to the commune to buy some candies."

Song Chunning saw that everyone was feeling wrong and just nodded in agreement.

Over there, Liu Cai'e originally wanted to go back to the room to deal with the packet of medicine, but her stomach was churning and cramping. The pain was unbearable and she had a faint feeling of excretion, so she had to run to the toilet.

She had been busy all morning today, hadn't eaten anything, and had gone to the toilet three times. Now there was nothing in her stomach. She felt a little dazed after squatting for a long time. However, Jiang Zhengguang was still standing outside the toilet and kept asking questions. of.

Liu Cai'e was so weak in pain that she felt irritated by the man's question, so she said impatiently: "Don't be upset, I'm fine, I just have a bad stomach."

Just now Jiang Zhenghua said calmly while Liu Cai'e poured medicine into the bowl, and then She said that she was worried about Yuewei's diet, so she forced Liu Cai'e to prove that the medicine was fine, but now that she drank the soup, something went wrong. No matter how stupid Jiang Zhengguang was, he could guess at least 70% of the truth.

He stood outside, with his hands slightly clenched into fists, and then said: "I'm the only one outside now. Tell me honestly, what happened in the kitchen just now?"

Liu Cai'e was too painful to reply, but Jiang Zhengguang's words also reminded me. Even if Jiang Zhenghua and Jiang Yuewei believed her story just now, now that she has been to the toilet four times, they will definitely not believe her again. If they pursue her later, what will she do?

She calmed down quickly. She had been stared at by the group of people just now. She never went back to the house to throw away the package of medicine. She had to throw away the medicine as soon as she went out. In this way, the matter should be done quickly. past.

Jiang Zhengguang was a little annoyed when he didn't get a response outside, so he asked again. This time Liu Cai'e gritted her teeth and said, "Why are you so crazy? If you don't just have a bad stomach, what else can happen? I have a terrible stomachache now." , please stop being annoying, can you wait until I go out?"

Jiang Zhengguang heard that her voice was weak and she didn't seem to be lying, so he could only say: "Okay, then I will wait for you outside."

He did not leave . , waiting for Liu Cai'e outside, Liu Cai'e had no choice but to come out of the toilet after a while. Looking at the gloomy face of the man outside, she said coldly: "I feel uncomfortable in my stomach. I have to go to the hospital now. What can I do? Let's talk about it

when I come back." She said and walked to the room. Jiang Zhengguang followed her and said: "Tell me honestly, what kind of tonic is in the medicine you just put in? I remember there are no tonics in our room. , you have never bought tonics before."

Liu Cai'e didn't know why he kept asking. Now that she had a stomachache, she didn't want to talk to him at all, and went straight to their room without replying until she entered the room.

The more she refused, the more suspicious Jiang Zhengguang became. Looking at the woman sitting there holding her stomach, he asked directly: "So what you drank just now was not a tonic at all, was it?"

Liu Cai'e looked up at him after hearing this. , seeing him looking at her with that disappointed and doubtful look, the fire in his heart instantly arose, "Jiang Zhengguang, what do you mean? Are you doubting me? Do you remember all the medicine I bought before? I take it every day Do you remember the last time you got sick? Is it okay that I drank expired tonics and had diarrhea? I am your wife, why do you doubt me?" They are husband and

wife and are in the same boat. Even if she really drugged Jiang Yuewei If Jiang Yuewei is poisoned, then Jiang Zhengguang can only support her!

Her reaction made Jiang Zhengguang unable to convince himself to believe her, so he could only ask again with a cold face: "So, what medicine did you add to the soup just now?" As

he finished speaking, Jiang Zhenghua's voice came from outside the door: " She added laxatives to the soup!"

The two people in the room immediately turned around when they heard this. When they saw a group of people appearing at the door, Liu Cai'e's originally pale face became even more pale, and a cold feeling came to her heart.

Jiang Zhenghua pursed his thin lips into a tight line, stared at Liu Cai'e with cold eyes, and said word by word: "She took the laxative, of course not for herself, but for Yue Wei, she I wanted Yue Wei to miscarry, but we met first and I forced her to drink first."

His words confirmed what he had just thought. The last bit of luck in Jiang Zhengguang's heart was gone. He really didn't want to believe that he had lived with him for seven years. A woman who is still a mother can do such a thing, "Liu Cai'e, is what the second brother said true? Liu Cai'e did not

respond, only clenched her hands tightly and stared at the people in front of her with cold eyes. She was

in the main room after dinner just now By that time, Ma Aiyun had already heard her second child tell her about what happened in the kitchen. She couldn't believe that Liu Cai'e had done such a thing, so she went directly in and asked, "Mother Qingwan, is what Zhenghua said true? What do you think?" Causing Yuewei to miscarry? She is pregnant with two children. Do you know that diarrhea can kill people? "

Jiang Fumin also felt a coldness running through his back, "From the third child's family, what did the second child do wrong? Why do you want to treat them like this? "

Listening to their questions, Liu Cai'e sneered in her heart. Sure enough, when it came to Jiang Yuewei's matter, everyone was so worried and excited. If it were her, she probably wouldn't be able to make a splash!

Seeing her silence, Jiang Zhenghua said directly: "Liu Cai'e, I won't let this matter go so easily. I'm here just to tell my third brother that I need to go to the police station for this matter. Liu

Cai'e panicked when she heard this. They were all members of her family, Jiang Yuewei was fine, and Jiang Zhenghua actually wanted to report it to the police?

She raised her voice and gritted her teeth and said, "Jiang Zhenghua, it's me who's in trouble now, and Jiang Yuewei is fine. I've already brought it upon myself. You ..."

Before she could finish her words, she only heard a "pop" sound, and Jiang Zhengguang slapped her hard on the face.

According to normal people's thinking, if something happened, they would naturally apologize and admit their mistakes, but Jiang Zhenghua did not Thinking of what Liu Cai'e said when she opened her mouth, he couldn't help but said, "Shut up. Liu

Cai'e covered her burning cheeks and felt the smell of blood filling her mouth. She turned her eyes and stared at Jiang Zhengguang in disbelief, "You actually hit me?" "

Liu Cai'e has been married to Jiang Zhengguang for seven years. They have had small and big quarrels, but the man has never hit her. Today is the first time, because of Jiang Yuewei.

She was stunned, and suddenly raised her hands towards the man hysterically. He beat him and yelled: "Jiang Zhengguang, why do you beat me? I gave you three daughters and raised three daughters. I have suffered so much, why do you beat me? What qualifications do you have?" Hit me? "

Jiang Zhengguang was hit by her and immediately became angry. He did such a thing and still had the nerve to say such words. He couldn't bear it anymore and pressed her hand tightly with an angry look on his face: "You still have the nerve to say that?" , I beat you lightly, I think you are crazy, you poisoned your own family, you will go to jail, if there is anything wrong with your second sister-in-law, you will not be able to live anymore."

Ma Aiyun was also so angry that she almost cried. , "From the third child's family, Yuewei is also your niece and nephew in her belly. You are also a mother. Why are you doing this?"

Jiang Yuewei, who had been silent for the whole time, raised her head and looked at Ma Aiyun, "Because she thinks that as long as I don't have a child, Then she can adopt her child to us."

When Liu Cai'e heard this, she suddenly didn't want to struggle anymore. She originally thought that Jiang Yuewei and the others knew nothing, but now she knew that in fact, they knew everything, but they never exposed her.

Ma Aiyun was a little confused after hearing this. Liu Cai'e wanted Yue Wei to have an abortion, so it turned out that it was just because of such thoughts? She didn't notice it at all?

Jiang Fumin was a big boss and had no idea that the third daughter-in-law had this idea. Jiang Zhengyang had never paid attention to the affairs of the third daughter-in-law, so he was even more dumbfounded. No one in the room spoke for a while.

Seeing Liu Cai'e calm down, Jiang Yuewei continued: "Do you think that because I had a miscarriage, I could adopt the child to us?" "You are

wrong. When I married Zhenghua, I never thought about adopting any child. Zhenghua has already discussed this with Zhengguang before, and he should have told you. Even if I can't give birth, I never told you that I want to adopt your child. Why do you still have such illusions?" Why

? ? Liu Cai'e didn't know that since she had that idea, her mind was filled with that thought and she couldn't get rid of it.

Although what happened just now has passed, Jiang Yuewei is still very scared when she thinks of that bowl of soup. Something almost happened to her child, "I won't let it go like this. I will do whatever Zhenghua says. "

Jiang Zhenghua looked at everyone, and finally his eyes fell on Jiang Zhengguang, "Third brother, I just told my parents about the matter, and they asked us to solve it ourselves, so let's handle this matter privately."

Jiang Zhengguang knew that the second brother He went out to serve as a soldier very early. During these years he has been sending money to his family to support his family. He also contributed to the money for his marriage to his eldest brother. The three brothers have always had a good relationship. There was no conflict.

Now that he said this, Jiang Zhengguang also understood what he meant. Liu Cai'e had done such a vicious thing, and even he, the husband, was very angry. As the person involved, how could he not be angry?

Although there are no consequences now, Liu Cai'e made a mistake, a very serious mistake!

On one side is his wife, the mother of his children, on the other side is his biological brother, a blood relative. Jiang Zhengguang feels uncomfortable no matter what, but he can no longer indulge his wife.

Thinking of this, he took a breath, looked at Jiang Zhenghua, nodded and said: "Okay, you can report the crime."

As soon as he finished speaking, Liu Cai'e's legs went weak and she fell to the ground, all she could think about was what Jiang Zhengguang said just now. In just a few words, he actually supported Jiang Zhenghua in reporting the crime, and even asked her to go to a place like the police station. They were husband and wife, and she was the mother of his three daughters. How could he bear it?

Jiang Zhenghua responded, glanced at Ma Aiyun and his father, and pulled Jiang Yuewei out. Ma Aiyun and the others also hurried out.

As soon as they left, only Liu Cai'e and Jiang Zhengguang were left in the room. Liu Cai'e's mind went blank for a long time, and then she slowly raised her eyes and looked at Jiang Zhengguang with an incredible tone: "You asked your brother to arrest me? Are you crazy or am I crazy? Already?"

Jiang Zhengguang didn't want to reply and looked at the woman sitting on the ground with an unusually cold expression.

Liu Cai'e's stomach ached, but she refused to give in. She stared at Jiang Zhengguang and asked, "I'm going in. What will happen to the three daughters? What to do with Yaya? She's not even one year old!"

Jiang Zhengguang gritted his teeth and stared angrily. Looking at her, "You still have the nerve to say that? Why didn't you think about your daughter before you took the laxative? Why didn't you think about Yaya? Why didn't you think about the child in Yuewei's belly who is also a child of our Jiang family? Liu Cai'e, you are so vicious!"

Liu Cai'e was stunned by being called vicious by her man. She just wanted her children to have a good life in the future, but in his opinion, she was just a vicious woman!

Jiang Zhengguang felt that he was going to be pissed off by her. He sat aside and couldn't digest what had just happened.

He didn't know how the wife he shared the same bed with became like this. He only knew that she had done such a thing and their life could no longer continue. Otherwise, he would not be able to face his second brother and sister-in-law in the future. I couldn't leave my daughter in her hands and let her take it with her.

Thinking of this, his mind seemed to be getting clearer and clearer. After a while, he looked at the woman sitting on the ground and said slowly: "Liu Cai'e, let's get a divorce."

*****

Chapter 58 058

◎ Bear the consequences (Xiao Xiu) ◎

058.

After hearing this, Liu Cai'e came back to her senses, looked at the man sitting by the bed, and burst into tears: "Jiang Zhengguang, you have no conscience, you asked your brother to arrest me, Are you still going to divorce me now?"

Jiang Zhengguang was so angry that he grabbed something on the bed and threw it at her: "You did such a thing, and you still have the nerve to show your conscience to me?"

He took a sudden breath and gritted his teeth. : "Liu Cai'e, if you still have a conscience and want to take care of this family, and don't want your neighbors to watch the police come to arrest you, and don't want to see your three daughters being pointed out all their lives by saying that they have a mother who drugged people and killed people, Then you should apologize to your second sister-in-law, surrender at the police station, and win leniency from the police instead of making a fuss and refusing to admit your mistake!"

Jiang Zhengguang knew that Jiang Zhenghua came here to ask him just now because he wanted to take care of him. Save the face of the Jiang family, otherwise he could have called the police station directly because he was so angry just now, "If it weren't for the fact that the second brother, considering that we are a family, would have fallen out with us just now. Does he still need to come over and ask me for my opinion?"

Liu Cai'e was frightened by his rage. She sat there blankly and woke up as if she had been enlightened. Just now Jiang Zhenghua said that he would report the case. If the police come later, If you arrest her at home, won't it make everyone known?

She didn't want a divorce, nor did she want to go to jail, but she didn't want others to point fingers at her and her three children. Thinking of this, she endured the pain and suddenly got up from the ground.

When Jiang Zhengguang saw her getting up, he also got up, "Where do you want to go?"

Liu Cai'e knew that the man didn't trust her, but at this time, she could only grit her teeth and swallow her grievances, "What are you in a hurry? I won't run away." Come on, why don't I go and apologize to Jiang Yuewei?"

After she finished speaking, she left the room directly. Jiang Zhengguang couldn't believe it for a moment, and hurriedly followed her out of the room, and then followed her to the main room.

In the main room, Jiang Zhenghua and Ma Aiyun had just finished preparing to leave the police station. When they saw Liu Cai'e coming in, they subconsciously protected Jiang Yuewei behind them. They frowned and looked at Jiang Zhengguang, "What's wrong?"

Liu Cai'e looked at him. Seeing that she looked like she had seen something dirty, she gritted her teeth, and then walked over. She glanced at Jiang Yuewei behind him. Thinking about Jiang Zhengguang's words just now, she raised her voice and said, "Yuewei, what happened today is I did something wrong, I shouldn't have such evil intentions, I shouldn't want to give you laxatives, I apologize to you."

She said for a while, then gritted her teeth and said: "I will surrender in a moment and tell the police If I confess what I have done, I will accept any punishment, but please don't make a big deal out of it and don't tell the children what happened today. I will bear my own fault." After she finished speaking, there was

silence in the hall.

Jiang Yuewei was shocked. The person who just wanted to accuse Jiang Zhenghua of reporting the crime not only came over to apologize and admitted his mistake, but also said that he would surrender. His attitude changed 180 degrees. What is going on? Is it because of Jiang Zhengguang's persuasion?

Ma Aiyun woke up immediately. Liu Cai'e had done such a thing and refused to admit it just now. She was also very angry, so she didn't object to her second brother reporting it to the police. She also thought about the consequences. At worst, everyone would laugh at her. She deserved it. Still have to bear it.

But now Liu Cai'e suddenly changed her attitude. If the matter can be handled quietly without making a big fuss, the Jiang family's face will not be damaged, and the children will not know about the adults, then that will be a good thing.

Seeing that everyone was silent, Ma Aiyun pulled Jiang Zhenghua and said, "Second brother."

Jiang Zhenghua came back to his senses and looked at Jiang Zhengguang, "Zhengguang, does she really think so?"

Jiang Zhengguang was also confused, but now that Liu Cai'e has said it , if she doesn't go later, he will drag her there, "Yes, second brother, I will go with her later."

Jiang Zhenghua pondered, glanced at Liu Cai'e, and couldn't guess how sincere her apology was. , but if she is really willing to surrender and confess, for the sake of the Jiang family, he will not let the police come to the house directly to take her away and make the matter a fuss.

He said coldly: "Okay, I'll see what you tell the police."

After hearing what he said, Liu Cai'e left the main room without looking back, and Jiang Zhengguang hurriedly followed.

Jiang Zhenghua looked back at Jiang Yuewei, "I have to go there too. You and your mother are at home. When you get tired, go to bed."

Jiang Yuewei knew that he might be worried about Liu Cai'e going back on her word, so she nodded. When Jiang Zhenghua agreed, she followed Jiang Fumin. We also went to the police station together.

Jiang Zhengguang and Liu Cai'e often quarreled on weekdays, so several families who lived close to the Jiang family didn't feel anything unusual when they saw them all going out. The incident was temporarily over.

As soon as they left, Song Chunning came back with her child. She kept staring here and came back immediately when she saw them leaving. As soon as she entered the door, she asked her son to take her sisters to play. She held Yaya in her arms. Go to Ma Aiyun and ask what's going on.

The matter calmed down, but Ma Aiyun's heart was still uneasy. Now that Liu Cai'e had done such a thing, Song Chunning would have to rely on Song Chunning to take care of things at home in the future, so Ma Aiyun didn't hide anything from her and told her everything in detail. She said it.

Song Chunning was shocked. She didn't expect that Liu Cai'e usually looked like a normal person, but she was so crazy that she wanted to cause Jiang Yuewei to miscarry, just because she wanted to have the child in their name?

She subconsciously said: "There is nothing wrong with her, right?"

Ma Aiyun also said angrily: "I still can't figure it out. Why does she insist on passing the child to Zhenghua and the others? It's difficult for Zhenghua to do it now. From now on, the third child will be taken care of by himself. Life is difficult with three children. What is going on in her head?"

Jiang Yuewei saw her angrily nagging, and said directly: "Maybe it's because I think there are only three daughters, and I'm afraid you will dislike it. If we can adopt one in our name, , they can have another baby."

Ma Aiyun became even more angry after hearing this, "I have never urged them to have another baby, and I have never disliked her for giving birth to three daughters. Every time she gave birth, I was the one who took care of her during confinement. , I'm afraid that she won't sleep well after confinement. The child sleeps with me most of the time. Now I wash a lot of the child's clothes. If you don't believe it, ask your sister-in-law."

Song Chunning thought for a while, and she really Unfortunately, Liu Cai'e didn't have much milk when she gave birth to Yaya. She would get upset when the baby made trouble at night, and she would always scold the baby until they heard it. Ma Aiyun was afraid that she had not taken care of the baby well, so she often hugged the baby after the confinement period. Come here, the same goes for her other two daughters. Any good things will be equally divided into the hands of the children. How can there be any selfishness or disdain?

Song Chunning immediately said: "Where is the dislike? Good things are given to the children together, and things are done together for several children. Is it because she dislikes her daughter?"

Ma Aiyun's face darkened, "Everyone does the same. Women are all flesh that fell from their own bodies. If you don't feel sorry for yourself, who will feel sorry for you? It's better for her. Don't insist on giving her children to others. Without you, she might still want to give her children away."

Jiang Yuewei heard this. Listening to her words, she suddenly felt that there was a possibility. Without her, maybe Liu Cai'e really had this idea. She couldn't understand Liu Cai'e, and she didn't know whether Liu Cai'e loved the child or hated the child. She said she hated it, but she knew They had good conditions and wanted to adopt the child, saying that she loved the child, but they did not think about the child's situation at all before doing such a thing. They were simply crazy.

Now Jiang Yuewei doesn't want to understand her. If she breaks the law, she will have to bear the consequences.

Ma Aiyun and Song Chunning were still yelling and quarreling for most of the day. Jiang Yuewei was tired and sleepy. Now that things calmed down, she told Ma Aiyun to rest, and then slept all afternoon. When she woke up, it was almost dark. , the man was sitting by her bed and looking at her.

She quickly stood up and asked, "How's it going?"

Jiang Zhenghua looked tired and stretched out his hand to rub his brow bone. "We are getting ready for the New Year. The police station also has a holiday, so we will lock it up first and wait until we get to work after the New Year before we officially deal with it."

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve, and Jiang Yuewei also thought that this would happen. "She really admitted her mistake?"

Jiang Zhenghua nodded, "She admitted it all. She just thought that the two of us were in good condition. For the future of the child, she asked you to abort the child so that she could adopt the child into our name. To put it bluntly, she wanted to be greedy and selfish. It's a pity. She has killed Zhengguang and the child, and now she will be implicated."

Jiang Yuewei frowned slightly, "What will happen if she suddenly changes her attitude? Will she be released after the New Year? Or..."

Although the matter of reporting the crime made Zhengguang very happy. Embarrassed, but when he thought of Liu Cai'e's methods and purposes, Jiang Zhenghua felt angry, so he said coldly: "This is not possible. Although she has not divorced Zhengguang yet and has surrendered, she is so vicious, and I have no intention of forgiving her." She, if you don't let her be imprisoned for a year and a half, she will do it again in the future."

Jiang Yuewei was a little surprised when she heard this, "Does Zhengguang want to divorce her?" "

I mentioned it." Jiang Zhenghua said, "But now that Liu Cai'e is imprisoned, divorce The matter can't be settled so quickly. We have to wait until the matter is decided."

Jiang Yuewei didn't know that Jiang Zhengguang would actually file for divorce, but she felt that Liu Cai'e would not agree so easily, but it doesn't have to do with her now. It's okay, anyway, as soon as the New Year is over, she will take Yuexia to the city, and she will probably come back only once every few years.

Just as he was thinking about it, Jiang Zhenghua looked at her again and said, "You are the party involved in this matter. You have to go to the police station to make up a record tomorrow morning."

Jiang Yuewei nodded and said "ok."

After something like this happened, the atmosphere was very quiet during dinner in the evening. The adults didn't speak, and the children didn't know what happened, so they should laugh at night.

Liu Cai'e's two older children, one three and almost six years old, were already old enough to recognize each other. They didn't see their mother and asked where they were. Ma Aiyun had to find an excuse to fool them, thinking that they could How long does it take to hide it?

All in all, this meal was not a pleasant one, but I still had to live my life as it should.

They had already sent the New Year's goods, and the Jiang family had already packed up and pasted up the couplets, so there was nothing to do the next day. However, because she had to go to the police station to make up records, Jiang Yuewei did not sleep in and had breakfast. Then he followed the man out to the commune.

When the two of them arrived at the main road, they unexpectedly bumped into several wives from the Nanqiao production team and Zhao Fengxian. Recently, there have been more people celebrating the New Year, and the bus space is tight, so many people can't get on the bus, so many people get up early and walk. She went to the commune, so she met Zhao Fengxian.

The wrinkles on Zhao Fengxian's face were no different from those of a sixty or seventy-year-old person, her eyes were cloudy, and even her half-white hair was now completely white. She was so old that Jiang Yuewei could hardly recognize her.

Thinking about it, it has been more than a year since she divorced He Xiaofeng. During this year, something happened to He Xiaofeng, the He family lost their income, and they were still troubled by a lot of things. It was strange that she kept making trouble like this.

She did not say hello to Zhao Fengxian. On the contrary, when the wives saw her, they all came up to talk to her.

Although these people had heard of Jiang Yuewei's pregnancy before, they had never seen her before. Now that they saw her in person, they were still surprised, so they all asked how she was doing.

Jiang Yuewei had a good relationship with them when she was still the wife of the He family, so she responded to them one by one.

Listening to them talking and laughing, Zhao Fengxian on the side was shaking with anger.

Jiang Yuewei is not only pregnant, but she is also well-fed and has a rich look on her face. You can tell how good her life is by looking at her.

She is living well, but where is their family?

When something happened to Xiaofeng, they were kept quiet and fined 1,200 yuan. They had to pretend to be grandchildren and borrow money. In the end, they couldn't borrow money at all, because whoever saw them, including family members, Relatives shunned him as if they had seen a ghost.

If they don't have money to pay the fine, all the valuable things at home will be confiscated. When the autumn harvest comes, the commune will send people to collect the unpaid fines. The fines have not been paid. This kind of life will continue in the future, so they eat After a meal, they lived the days before liberation. If Jiang Yuewei hadn't blackmailed away the thousand yuan when they divorced, maybe they wouldn't have been so miserable!

These days, the pain and anger they suffered were all hidden in their hearts. Now that he saw Jiang Yuewei smiling so happily, Zhao Fengxian wished he could just bump into her, make her miscarry, and let her die!

However, she couldn't do it now. Not to mention other people, Jiang Zhenghua, who was next to Jiang Yuewei, had a sinister look on his face. It was estimated that she was kicked away by Jiang Zhenghua before she even hit her.

So, she endured it, looked at them still chatting, snorted, and took the first step without looking back.

Seeing Zhao Fengxian like this, the daughters-in-law also hurriedly said to Yue Wei -

"Don't mind, the He family has not been doing well this year. There is nothing at home. She is angry in her heart. She didn't believe you were pregnant earlier. Now that I have seen it, I am probably even more angry."

"She is much more honest now. If she makes trouble again, Old Man He will be the only one left in the He family." "

Isn't it? Now we don't dare to say that He Xiaofeng can't give birth. , I'm afraid that she will suddenly go crazy because of this and cause trouble."

"Fortunately you divorced He Xiaofeng, otherwise you would be the one to suffer now, so congratulations."

The He family is already in dire straits now. It doesn't matter. If the team doesn't give them subsidies for the New Year, they probably won't have money to spend the New Year, so these people don't intend to add insult to injury, and try not to use a sarcastic tone when speaking.

Jiang Yuewei naturally didn't care about these things. Now that she had nothing to do with the He family, she still wanted to pay attention to them. After listening to what they said, she just smiled and nodded, which was regarded as acknowledging them.

These people were all going to the commune to buy things. Now that they had almost talked to Jiang Yuewei, they couldn't walk slowly with her, so they hurried on after chatting for a while, and soon caught up with Zhao Fengxian.

Jiang Zhenghua didn't speak the whole time. When those people left, he snorted coldly, "You deserve it."

Jiang Yuewei looked at him and asked with a smile, "Who deserves it?"

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows, "The person who abandons his rotten wife."

Jiang Yuewei smiled. , did not refute him, thinking that he was right, those who betrayed deserved the end!

The two walked slowly to the commune. Today was New Year's Eve. There were many people in the commune and it was very lively. Everywhere they went, these people were all queuing up, which was full of New Year's spirit. But Jiang Yuewei didn't want to get involved in the excitement, so she went directly to the police station with the man. .

This is Jiang Yuewei's second time coming to this police station. Maybe it's because of Jiang Zhenghua, or maybe because of what happened last time, so the people at the police station actually recognize her.

When taking notes, a police officer asked: "Do you have to handle this matter publicly?"

Jiang Yuewei understood what he meant. In their view, Liu Cai'e giving her laxatives was a family matter. According to their thinking, if it could Don't make a big fuss without making a big fuss. Just solve it privately, that's why I ask such a question.

But for Jiang Yuewei, this was not a family matter. She shook her head and said, "Yes, it must be handled publicly."

The police officer didn't say anything. He simply asked some questions and took notes before letting her out.

The man was waiting for Jiang Yuewei outside. When he saw her coming out, he said a few words to the police, and then he was about to go back. Unexpectedly, he met two policemen walking from the opposite side with Liu Cai'e in the corridor.

Jiang Yuewei slightly gave way to the man to let them pass by first. Unexpectedly, when Liu Cai'e walked to them, she suddenly stopped and turned around, startling Jiang Yuewei.

Jiang Zhenghua hurriedly stretched out his hand to protect Jiang Yuewei and stared at Liu Cai'e coldly without saying a word.

Seeing him like this, Liu Cai'e felt a surge of resentment in her heart. Jiang Zhenghua had protected Jiang Yuewei to this point, but as for Jiang Zhengguang, if something like this happened, he didn't protect her, and instead wanted to divorce her!

They are all men, and the comparison is really annoying.

But none of that mattered now. She looked at Jiang Yuewei beside Jiang Zhenghua, pursed her lips and asked, "Can I tell you something?"

*****

Chapter 59 059

◎Let her be afraid of going to jail◎

059.

Jiang Yuewei probably knew what Liu Cai'e wanted to say, and she just wanted her not to target her three daughters.

Jiang Yuewei would not take her anger out on her children when it came to matters between adults, and she would not target Liu Cai'e's three daughters because of this matter, but she just didn't want to make a promise to Liu Cai'e, she just wanted her to go to jail in fear.

She glanced coldly at the woman in front of her and said, "No."

After saying that, she pulled the man and walked out of the corridor.

When they arrived at the front hall, thinking of Jiang Yuexia, Jiang Yuewei borrowed a phone and called the brigade headquarters, but learned from the party secretary that Yuexia had come to the commune early in the morning, so she should have arrived early.

The two came out of the police station. Jiang Yuewei briefly thought about Yuexia's possible movements, and then went directly to the supply and marketing cooperative. Sure enough, she saw her figure appearing in the queue. When she stepped forward, she discovered that there was someone next to her. Also following Chen Hongyan.

Before she could say hello, Chen Hongyan looked at her and said, "Yuewei, is it really you? You are pregnant and I almost didn't recognize you." After not seeing each other for

more than a year, probably because she gave birth to a child, Chen Hongyan also changed. After talking a lot, Jiang Yuewei had something to do now, so she didn't want to pay attention to her polite greetings. She just nodded, then looked at Jiang Yuexia and said, "Yuexia, I want to tell you something."

Jiang Yuexia came to the commune with Chen Hongyan today, so Knowing that Jiang Yuewei had returned home, she had no intention of looking for her, but she didn't expect that Jiang Yuewei would come looking for her. Now that she met her, there was nothing she could do. She just pretended to be calm and said, "What do you want from me?"

Jiang Yuewei looked at her pretending. She looked quite cute, but since Chen Hongyan was there, she pretended to be cold and said, "Shall we talk aside?"

Chen Hongyan stared at the two of them trying to avoid her, "What are you going to say? I can't know. Really?"

Jiang Yuexia glanced at her lightly, "No."

After saying that, she turned and walked aside.

Jiang Yuewei smiled softly at the corner of her lips and followed her. Now that Chen Hongyan was here, she didn't say much to Yuexia. She just kept the story short: "We will move out of the military base after the Chinese New Year. Now the house is in the city. I plan to I'm doing some business, will you go there with me and help me?"

Jiang Yuexia didn't expect Jiang Yuewei to tell her this. Although the economic reform was announced at the end of last year, it had only been less than two months for her. She just wanted to do business, but she was moving too fast. "Can we do business? Is it reliable?"

Jiang Yuewei nodded. In her last life, there were many street stalls and private businesses after 1979. She remembered this correctly. "Of course it's reliable," "It must be reliable. Anyway, you are working in the county now, and your monthly salary is not much. It is better to follow me to the city, and save the Jiang family from always asking you for help." "

Jiang Yuexia was very moved because she was also annoyed by the Jiang family. Half of her salary from work was now given to the Jiang family. Now that Chen Hongyan had given birth to a child, she was often asked to buy things for her nephew. If she didn't buy anything, Li Meiyu would call her. , she couldn't save much of her remaining salary.

But now that Chen Hongyan has been staring at them, she couldn't say too much, so she said: "Okay, I have something to do today, and I will see you when I am free."

Jiang Yuewei thought that it would take a long time for her to persuade her before she would agree, but she didn't expect She couldn't help but feel happy that she agreed so quickly, and then suddenly thought of something, "What else do you have to do today? Are you going on a blind date?"

Jiang Yuexia hesitated for a while and nodded, "Yes, they should come to the house later when I get back. "

Jiang Yuewei's face darkened. Sure enough, Li Meiyu had gone to this step. After "selling" her, now she was "selling" Yuexia again. "Do you want my help?"

Jiang Yuexia felt warm in her heart, but Chen Hongyan kept staring at them. Look, it was hard for her to show a smile, "No, sister, I can handle it."

Jiang Yuewei knew that she had her own ideas, but if one more person came up with ideas, there would be more chances of winning, so she possessed her again. He went over and said a few words in her ear.

Hearing this, Jiang Yuexia immediately said: "Okay, I'll do what you said."

There were too many people in the commune, and after talking to Jiang Yuexia, Jiang Yuewei didn't want to go shopping, so she pulled the man back home. Jiang Zhenghua looked at the two of them mysteriously just now With a look of confusion, he asked her: "What ideas did you give her?"

Jiang Yuewei smiled, "I don't have any ideas. Yuexia has agreed to go to the city with us now. There is no need to worry about the Jiang family. She can just go with her." The man said that she is still young and doesn't want to get married. If Li Meiyu doesn't agree, then find someone to stabilize her first, and then just come with us when Yuexia goes to work."

Jiang Yuexia said she would not marry. According to Li Meiyu's temperament, basically It's going to take a while, so she must first find an excuse to stabilize her. When Yuexia goes to work, she will resign and go directly with them. Once there, even if the Jiang family reacts, there will be nothing they can do to her.

Jiang Zhenghua also knew what kind of person Li Meiyu was, so he didn't know what to say for a while. He only said: "Okay, then I will book the tickets when Yuexia comes to see you."

Jiang Yuewei nodded and let the man help her disappear. In the sight of the two people behind.

Chen Hongyan saw Jiang Yuewei just leave without even saying hello to her. She was very angry, so she stepped forward and looked at Jiang Yuexia and asked, "What did Yuewei say to you just now?"

Jiang Yuexia glanced at her lightly. "Nothing, just asked me to return her things."

Chen Hongyan was confused: "What things?"

How could Jiang Yuexia tell her the truth? She just found her annoying and said unhappily: "What do you want to know so much about?"

Chen Hongyan was sarcastically reprimanded by her. She was also annoyed. She always felt that the two sisters were discussing something, or they were just talking about something. Why were they still whispering to each other, looking so mysterious?

"I'm just asking, why are you in such a hurry?"

Jiang Yuexia snorted in her heart, "I'm in a hurry, I'm in a hurry to go home and go on a blind date with Zhang Chengcai."

Chen Hongyan choked when she heard this, forget it, anyway, Jiang Yuexia is with this person today The blind date was most likely going to happen, and they would have to rely on them to support the family in the future. She didn't want to quarrel with her, so she smiled and said, "You have to hurry up, I won't be able to catch the bus in a while." The Chinese

New Year is coming soon, and the number of bus departures There were too many. They came early to catch the car when they returned at noon. Now that they had bought all the things, Chen Hongyan quickly pulled Jiang Yuexia to squeeze into the car. When the car drove across the road, she could still see Jiang Zhenghua holding her hand. Looking at Jiang Yuewei walking slowly.

She didn't know why Jiang Yuewei suddenly became better and better off. She married Jiang Zhenghua and was admitted to college. Now she was even pregnant with one more child than others. This was really God giving her all the good things. It's a pity that the Jiang family can't benefit from these good things!

How infuriating.

There was a car to sit in, and they arrived home soon. Jiang Yuexia saw that the matchmaker and people from the Zhang family had already arrived, and it seemed that they had been waiting for a long time.

Seeing the two of them arriving late, Li Meiyu scolded them first, then pulled them to sit down in front of the Zhang family, and said with a smile: "Hey, this is our Yuexia, she works in the paper factory in the county. ."

Jiang Yuexia had her own plan. Now she was dragged to the Zhang family by Li Meiyu. She glanced at the man she was dating, and then said to Zhang's mother directly as Jiang Yuewei said: "Auntie, I'll just say it. , I am only nineteen years old now, I am still very young, I have a good job, and I don't want to get married. It was not my intention to have you come to my door today, it was my mother's intention."

The matchmaker's face changed after hearing this. Did they ask at the beginning? After seeing Li Meiyu, they said that they all agreed that the Zhang family came to see each other with the things. However, the information they heard now was different, so they immediately looked at Li Meiyu and said, "What's going on? Didn't you say that your daughter agreed?"

Mother Zhang also looked very unhappy. They had bought a lot of things today, but now they were tricking her? "Yeah, what's going on with you?"

Li Meiyu didn't expect that Jiang Yuexia would say this in front of the man's family. She was so angry that she immediately explained to Zhang's mother: "Don't listen to her nonsense, I agreed before, otherwise Why did I ask you to come to my house?"

After saying that, she immediately looked at Jiang Yuexia, "You damn kid, everyone is here, what nonsense are you still talking about?"

Jiang Yuexia looked at Zhang Mu indifferently, "I've been here from beginning to end. I have never agreed, it is my mother's wishful thinking. Anyway, we are all from the nearby brigade, and I don't want to hide it from you, I don't want to deceive your feelings, and I don't want you to waste money on buying things."

After hearing this, Mother Zhang thought to herself, no wonder Jiang Yuexia went out today and made them wait for a long time in vain. It turned out that she didn't want to get married at all. "You never wanted to get married?"

Jiang Yuexia nodded, "Yes, I never thought about it. It was all my mother who said it."

Li Meiyu was so angry that she was dying , wishing to slap her, "You kid, you are really itchy, aren't you?"

Jiang Yuexia looked at her lightly, "I don't want to get married. I've told you this a long time ago. You promised others every time. I have always wasted other people's time and asked others to buy so many things."

Mother Zhang was already a little angry, but she still held it back and looked at Li Meiyu, "Since you have different opinions, let's wait until you have discussed it before we come back. ."

After saying that, she called her son, carried the things and went back directly. Li Meiyu couldn't stop screaming.

After they left, the matchmaker also scolded Li Meiyu before leaving. Li Meiyu was so angry that she directly pulled Jiang Yuexia and cursed: "This is already the third time I've kissed each other, and you have refused three times. This time you went back on your word in front of others. I think you want to go to heaven!"

This was not the first time Jiang Yuexia was scolded by her. She just shrugged slightly and said calmly: "I have always told you that I don't want to get married, and now I will get married right away. If your salary is going to be increased, it will be even more impossible to get married."

Li Meiyu was originally very angry, but when she heard that she wanted to increase her salary, she suddenly calmed down and asked immediately: "How much will your salary increase?"

Jiang Yuexia pursed her lips, " Ten yuan was added after I started working during the Chinese New Year, so I can't get married so early. I also want to save money."

Li Meiyu took a sudden breath after hearing this. Yuexia's salary was only fifteen yuan a month before, but now it's all of a sudden. Adding it to twenty-five yuan, how can it feel like you are suddenly rich?

"Really?" She couldn't believe it. "Why didn't you tell me before? You weren't lying to me, were you?" "

Really?" Of course it's a lie. The factory just randomly adds ten yuan to your salary. This is just a lie.

But Jiang Yuexia nodded immediately, "Why are you lying to me? I have been in this factory for a year, and everyone who joined me has received a salary increase. Now it's my turn. I originally planned to tell you this during the New Year. What makes you happy is that you just didn't have time."

Li Meiyu pondered, the son of the Zhang family only earns 17 yuan a month, and Yuexia now earns 25 yuan a month, which is much higher than the Zhang family. If they marry the Zhang family, then It's a bit of a loss, and if the Zhang family doesn't let Yuexia give half of her salary to the Jiang family after they get married, it will be an even bigger loss.

Thinking of this, she relaxed her mood now and looked at Jiang Yuexia, "Then you should tell me first. If you go back on your word like this, whoever comes to our house to propose marriage in the future will have to think about it."

Jiang Yuexia just wanted this result. Seeing her Without any doubts, he made an excuse and went out to the brigade branch to make a phone call to tell Jiang Yuewei what happened on his side.

As soon as she left the house, Chen Hongyan felt strange and felt that it was not true. They had never heard from her about Jiang Yuexia's salary increase, so she said to Li Meiyu: "Mom, this is a bit strange. Is it possible?" Did she lie to us?"

Li Meiyu also asked just now, but Yuexia has indeed been in that factory for a year. As she said, others have joined us, so it should be her turn, "She lied. What good can I do? What good will it do to her when she gets her salary and can't give out twenty-five yuan?"

Chen Hongyan couldn't say what was good about me, but she just felt it was strange, "I don't know, I just think she is lying to us. , Besides, you have seen Zhang Chengcai. He is not bad, and he has a salary. The Zhang family is close to us. It would be a pity if Yuexia does not get married."

Li Meiyu felt that if Jiang Yuexia really lied to her, she probably just didn't want to get married. That's it. Now that I can't get married with the Zhang family, I'll find another one when the time comes. Anyway, she's getting bigger and bigger, so it's impossible not to get married. "Zhang Chengcai is just average. His salary is not high, and there are two more people below. A younger brother, who knows whether they subsidized us or we subsidized them when Yuexia got married?"

Chen Hongyan was speechless, but couldn't find the words to refute her, so she had to give up.

Jiang Yuewei received a call from Yuexia around dinner time. After she answered the phone, she told the man to book a train ticket for Yuexia. Now that everything was basically settled, she was just waiting for the eighth day of the Lunar New Year. They went back.

Today is New Year's Eve, and the whole family still eats dinner together, and everyone doesn't talk much. After dinner, everyone still has to keep the New Year's Eve, so Jiang Yuewei went back to the room first.

When she returned to the room, she suddenly thought of a question and asked Jiang Zhenghua: "Now that Yaya is still young and Liu Cai'e is not here, can the mother still come with us?"

Jiang Zhenghua nodded, "I'll ask you when you go to bed in the afternoon. After that, she has to go, but my sister-in-law seems a little unhappy."

Song Chunning was almost mad at Liu Cai'e. Now Jiang Yuewei is going to have two children. Ma Aiyun can't go without her. As soon as she leaves, Jiang Zhengguang will She has to take care of three children by herself, and Jiang Fumin will definitely help, but the two of them are big men, and Ma Aiyun knows better. Now the burden will more or less fall on her shoulders. She has three children of her own. Woolen cloth.

Now whenever she thinks about this, she wants to scold Liu Cai'e, so Jiang Zhenghua accidentally hears her.

Jiang Yuewei also thought of the reason why Song Chunning was unhappy, but at this juncture, she had nothing to do. Hiring a nanny would definitely not be as important as Ma Aiyun, "Then let's wait until I give birth to the other things."

Jiang Zhenghua knew what she was thinking. He reached out and pinched her face, "You don't need to think too much. No matter what happens or not, my mother will definitely go. My sister-in-law is just complaining. It will be fine when Zhengguang is familiar with how to take care of a child."

Jiang Yuewei nodded . , that's all it can do now.

She originally wanted to stay up late with Jiang Zhenghua, but she couldn't hold on any longer and fell asleep directly. When she woke up, it was already the next day.

The Chinese New Year is basically the same. Everyone pays New Year greetings on the first day of the Lunar New Year. On the second and third day of the Lunar New Year, they visit various relatives and gather with friends. They take advantage of the Chinese New Year to have fun. Some people who are close to Liu Cai'e come to see Liu Cai'e. When they went out to play, Ma Aiyun dismissed her on the pretext that she would go back to her parents' home. It was normal to go back to her parents' home during the New Year, so no one saw Liu Cai'e, and no one noticed anything wrong for a while.

Jiang Yuewei was pregnant and had difficulty moving, so she didn't want to go out. She basically wandered around in her yard. Except for a few wives from the Changhong production team, she didn't meet any acquaintances. Three days passed in a flash, and it was the fourth day of the new year. , she didn't expect that people from the Liu family would come.

*****

Chapter 60 060

◎So heartless◎

060

Three people from the Liu family came together, Liu Cai'e's mother and her two brothers. As soon as they entered the courtyard, they rushed into the Jiang family hall.

Today is the fourth day of the lunar new year, and the Jiang family and the others have nothing to do. They are all staying at home warming themselves by the fire. Now that the Liu family has arrived, they bump into each other directly.

Seeing a group of people from the Jiang family sitting and warming themselves by the fire in the main room, Mother Liu was so angry that her lungs were about to burst. It was the Chinese New Year, and her daughter was still suffering from cold and starvation in the police station, with no one to visit her. But these people But here we are eating, drinking, and leisurely. Who can see this and not be angry?

Although she was very angry, Cai'e also said on the phone that she was here to beg for mercy today, not to cause trouble, so she had to endure it no matter how angry she was.

She looked at Ma Aiyun and tears immediately came to her eyes, "My dear, I already know about Cai'e. She was wrong about this matter. She apologized. I'm here to apologize today too. It's because I didn't teach well. Look at this." Since she gave birth to three children for the Jiang family, forgive her this time and tell the police not to pursue the matter, okay?"

Ma Aiyun did not expect Liu's mother to cry as soon as she came up, and hurriedly asked Song Chunning to take the children out.

Although she felt sad for her three children and the third child in her heart, if she didn't pursue the case, it would also hurt the second child's heart. As a mother, she had no choice but to say: "Cai'e did something wrong, and we have to do this." Now I can't make the decision."

"I can make the decision. I asked the police." Liu's mother said immediately, "The police said, as long as you don't pursue it, this matter will be over."

After saying that, she looked at it again . Everyone immediately saw Jiang Yuewei with a bulging belly, and walked over to look at her, "Yuewei, if you are fine now, go and intercede with the police, okay?" The

two brothers of the Liu family also immediately responded. He: "We are all a family. Now Yuewei is fine. Cai'e did something wrong and she apologized. For the sake of the children, we should make it a trivial matter." The

Liu family can know this. Jiang Yuewei knows this without even thinking about it. It must have been Liu Cai'e who borrowed the phone number from the police station to inform them. A harmful thing turned out to be a trivial matter in their eyes? What's more, does Liu Cai'e really know that she was wrong?

Jiang Yuewei didn't think she knew she was wrong. She just didn't want this matter to affect her face or her children. If she knew she was wrong, she should apologize as soon as possible instead of asking Jiang Zhengguang to persuade her. Said he would surrender.

Before she opened her mouth, she heard Jiang Zhenghua's cold voice: "I'm sorry, poisoning people can't be done. If she really thought we were a family, she wouldn't have poisoned her in the first place."

Mother Liu saw that it was Jiang Zhenghua immediately said again: "But Cai'e only gave laxatives, not poison, and Yuewei is fine now. Do you have to do such a trick?"

Jiang Yuewei gritted his teeth when he heard this, looked at her and said coldly: " Then why don't you ask her how much stomach pain she had after taking laxatives that day, and how many times she went to the toilet?"

Liu's mother choked when she heard this, but she didn't ask, and Cai'e didn't say anything either.

Jiang Yuewei continued: "She had gone to the toilet five times that morning. Her stomach hurt so much that her legs became weak and her face turned pale. I am six months pregnant. If she has stomach pain, it will not only cause weakness in her legs and pale face, but also cause uterine uterine rupture." If it shrinks, it will lead to miscarriage, and one corpse and three lives. How can you still say that this is a trivial matter?"

Liu's mother was anxious: "But aren't you okay now? Cai'e also apologized, and we also apologized. We are all one family. People, if there is anything we can't discuss privately, we must go to the police station?"

Her words completely angered Jiang Zhenghua. He looked at Mother Liu angrily, "That's because we discovered her intention. If we hadn't discovered it, now The one who got into trouble was Yue Wei, she must be shot!"

Liu's mother was frightened by his ferocious look. She was stunned for a while before turning to look at Jiang Zhengguang on the side, and said tremblingly: "Zhengguang, Cai'e She is your wife and the mother of your three children. Yaya is not even one year old yet. Why are you so cruel and don't say a word to her?"

Since he first learned about Liu Cai'e's idea of ​​having an adopted child, Jiang Zhengguang has already told her She had a good talk, and he thought she had given up, but she didn't. She hid her thoughts and got to this point. If this was the end of it this time, he didn't know what she would do next. Things come up.

He raised his voice and looked at Mother Liu, "Mom, I can only blame Cai'e for this. I told her before, but she didn't listen. Now something happens, she has to take responsibility. As long as she has a good attitude, she won't How long will it take for her to be imprisoned? You can let her in there to reflect."

Mother Liu didn't expect that he refused so simply. How could she care about this? Seeing that he didn't help but agreed to imprison Cai'e, she felt very angry. Disgraceful: "Since you still call me mother, you should listen to my help and help her. You can't fly by yourself when the disaster strikes."

Jiang Zhenghua didn't want to get entangled with the Liu family and just looked at Liu's mother coldly. He said: "It's useless to talk about it honestly. This is a matter of seeking wealth and killing people. It's not a trivial matter you talk about casually. No matter what you say, Liu Cai'e will be jailed."

His voice was fierce and awe-inspiring, and he looked absolutely determined. The look of giving in made the three members of the Liu family very angry.

They all felt that now that Jiang Yuewei was fine and everyone was a family, they should make it a trivial matter, but Jiang Zhenghua acted so ruthlessly.

"Okay, you Jiang family people are trying to force us to death, aren't you?" After Mother Liu finished speaking, she didn't wait for anyone else to react, and directly hit the pillar on the side.

The sudden movement startled everyone in the hall. Everyone looked over and saw Mother Liu leaning against the pillar, with blood oozing from her forehead.

Everyone was dumbfounded, and the two sons of the Liu family rushed forward immediately, calling "Mother" repeatedly.

Ma Aiyun looked at the blood on Mother Liu's forehead and understood immediately that the Liu family was not here to apologize at all, but that her mother was here to cause trouble!

She was so angry that her nose was crooked, but she still had to run over and look at her, "In-laws, what are you going to do? Are you going to die in our house for the Chinese New Year?" Mother

Liu was hit hard and fainted now Huhu, looking at Ma Aiyun, gritted his teeth and said: "You Jiang family want to force people to death, then I will die for you. Are you satisfied now?"

Jiang Yuewei looked at her expressionlessly, and suddenly thought of the last time Zhong Baoyi's mother seemed to have threatened them in this way, but that woman was not as cruel as Liu's mother. At that time, she only said harsh words, but Liu's mother really hit them.

She was really determined, but it was no use.

Jiang Zhengguang had a headache. There was already a Liu Cai'e in the family, and now a group of "Liu Cai'e" came. He really didn't want them to live in the Jiang family. He was about to get angry when Jiang Zhenghua grabbed him and stepped forward to look at him. Mother Liu: "You want to cause trouble, don't you?"

After he finished speaking, without waiting for Mother Liu's response, he just sneered: "Okay, then I will go to the police now and tell him that Liu Cai'e has a bad attitude, has no intention of repenting, and even instigated If you come to make trouble, then the police will directly imprison her for three to five years. If you make more trouble, the longer Liu Cai'e will be detained. By then, everyone will know that Liu Cai'e is in prison because she was drugged to harm people. Look at it. How will she behave in the future?"

After saying this, he directly took Jiang Yuewei to the police station.

Mother Liu didn't expect that even though she was bleeding, Jiang Zhenghua still wouldn't let them go?

Boss Liu got scared when he saw that the couple were serious. He immediately ran over to stop them and said, "Brother, don't be like this. We really didn't come here to cause trouble. My mother just did it because she was anxious." What a stupid thing."

Jiang Zhenghua stared at him and said, "Get out of the way."

Jiang Zhenghua is a soldier. He is almost a head taller than Mr. Liu. He must have been on the battlefield. He has a violent aura and a fierce look on his face. , The dark eyes make people feel frightened.

Although he was afraid, if Jiang Zhenghua really went to the police and said this, then not only would they fail to help his sister, but they would actually be self-defeating.

Boss Liu said hurriedly: "Brother, don't be angry. I will take my mother away right now and never come back again, okay?"

Jiang Zhenghua stared at him, "You won't let me?"

Jiang Fumin saw that his son was about to accept him. Unable to hold on any longer, she immediately grabbed him, turned to look at the three Liu family members and said, "I'll just say this directly. Although the palms and backs of her hands are full of flesh, Cai'e must bear the consequences if she does something wrong. No one can say that." It's useless. If you want to make a fuss, don't blame Zhenghua for being rude. So I'm going to ask you now, do you want to keep making a fuss?"

Boss Liu immediately waved his hand and said, "No, no fuss, really no fuss, let's leave now. , I won't come here to make trouble anymore."

Ma Aiyun also asked Mother Liu: "In-laws, do you still want to make trouble?"

Only now did Mother Liu feel that the Jiang family was serious and they really didn't care about family ties at all. , so heartless!

She originally wanted to beg them to release her daughter, but now not only has she not been released, but she has to be imprisoned longer. Wouldn't this be a disservice?

She raised her breath and endured her dizziness and said, "Okay, let's go. We won't come back again. Don't go to the police."

Jiang Zhenghua looked at her and said harshly: "You'd better keep your word. Otherwise, I will let your daughter never come out."

Mother Liu knew that Jiang Zhenghua was a soldier. If he came for real, then her daughter...

She didn't dare to think about it. She regretted it now. If she had known that this would happen just now. After he left, he hit his head in vain and it hurt so much. After hearing what he said, he didn't need the support of his two sons and just walked away in despair. The two sons of the Liu family said sorry again and again, and immediately followed him.

Watching them walk away, Jiang Zhengguang finally calmed down. He was really upset, but seeing that Jiang Zhenghui's face was still gloomy, he took a breath and said, "Brother, I'm sorry, I didn't expect them to come."

Jiang Zhenghua looked at it . The three people walked away, scolding in their hearts, and looked at him, "This matter has nothing to do with you, you don't have to feel guilty."

Ma Aiyun didn't hate the Liu family so much, but now that this happened, she felt sick in her heart Coming up, she looked at Jiang Fumin, her face flushed with anger: "If they come back to make trouble after we leave, you can treat them like you did today. We don't want this family anymore."

Liu Cai'e is still locked up now, The third child cannot divorce her. When she comes out, their marriage must be divorced no matter what.

Jiang Fumin nodded, "I know."

The Liu family was very kind to Liu Cai'e. After such a fuss today, Jiang Yuewei guessed that the Liu family had to think about it if they wanted to cause trouble. She didn't expect to go home. Things went smoothly for Xia, but she ran into Liu Cai'e. She was no longer happy about going home, and now she just wanted to go back.

Jiang Zhenghua knew how she was feeling, so he asked Ma Aiyun to start packing her things that afternoon. After that, he went directly to the people on duty at the police station and told them that Jiang Fumin would prosecute Liu Cai'e on their behalf in the future.

Jiang Yuewei has now become disgusted with the word Liu Cai'e, so she doesn't want to know her situation. She doesn't even want the clothes Song Chunning gave her for the two children. She directly said: "Give hers to someone else. Don't just throw it away."

Song Chunning didn't want to disgust Jiang Yuewei, she just felt that if she didn't give this dress to her, no one in their family would wear it. Now that she said she didn't want it, she didn't force it anymore, "Okay, then I'll give it to her. Someone else."

Jiang Yuewei nodded, put the clothes made by Song Chunning into her bag, and then found a time to call Yuexia.

Yuexia wanted to go back to the factory to resign first, settle her work matters, and go to the county before them, so she went back on the sixth day of the new year.

Three days passed quickly, and on the eighth day of the lunar month, Jiang Yuewei got up early in the morning.

Things at home had been packed up a long time ago, so after having breakfast, they went out to catch the car after Ma Aiyun gave Song Chunning some instructions. Today happened to be market day, and there were a lot of people. There were also many people going to the county town. When they arrived, At that time, Jiang Yuewei saw through the glass window that the seats in the car were almost full.

Jiang Zhenghua hurriedly helped Jiang Yuewei get into the car. After getting on the bus, Jiang Yuewei saw two familiar people at a glance, one was Zhao Fengxian and the other was He Xiaoying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.1K 1.9K 59
"i've been asleep for a thousand years, brother."
54.2K 635 58
Author: Xiaoguo Qiqi Category: Tanmei Novels Status: ongoing Update: 2020-06-10T10:41:42 Latest: 571, here comes Su Yun married an educated youth Wan...
27.2K 162 18
Climbing a high branch in Seventies (七零之攀高枝) Author: Momo Wuyu In her previous life, Xia Qingtang's life was full of ups and downs. She grew up in a...
3.2M 184K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...