The Lovely Married Little Wif...

By justberealtomyself

Story and cover not mine All credit belong to owners MTL Author: Xia Elegy 1. Only after Jiang Yuewei died d... More

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
46-50
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-99 END

51-55

1.2K 9 0
By justberealtomyself

Chapter 51 051

◎The He family is really the last one! ◎

051.

Liu Cai'e was startled when she heard this. She subconsciously let go and looked back at the person. Yaya breathed a sigh of relief and cried even more miserably. She cried heartbreakingly.

Jiang Zhengguang's face changed slightly, he quickly walked over and picked up the child, staring at her angrily, "What are you doing, what do you want to do?"

Liu Cai'e was frightened by his angry tone, so she hurriedly explained: "I I didn't want to do anything, but she kept crying and I couldn't coax her."

Jiang Zhenghua patted the child's back and blushed angrily, "How old is she? If you can't coax her, you have to cover her mouth? Aren't you afraid of covering her to death? "

Liu Cai'e has never thought about what to do to the child. This is also her child. It's just that she was in a bad mood just now. The child's crying made her upset. "I'm not like you think. I just can't coax him. I'm a little anxious."

Jiang Zhengguang didn't know what had happened to the woman he had been married to for almost seven years this year. He understood that it was hard for her to have a child, and would tolerate and coax her in everything, but she always lost her temper at the smallest thing, "Aren't you in a hurry?" "Yes, you are in a bad mood and want to vent. She is just a child. If you can't coax her in the future, just call me. If you are in a bad mood, just come to me. Don't lose your temper with a ten-month-old child."

Liu Cai'e heard. Yan Ye was a little angry, "I didn't mean it, why are you so cruel? Besides, the child is mine, what can I do to her?"

Jiang Zhengguang's eyes were clear, and he said word by word: "I don't know what you want to do, But no matter what you do in the future, I will not let the child be hurt."

Liu Cai'e choked when she heard this, what did he mean by this? Do you know that you are still thinking that way? She has been very restrained from showing it, right?

The child in his arms was probably frightened and kept crying. Jiang Zhengguang had no intention of spending time with her. He just looked at her coldly, "I will take care of the child today. You can think about what has happened to you recently."

He said After that, he went out directly with the child in his arms.

Liu Cai'e saw the disappointment in his eyes before leaving, and she felt aggrieved. Jiang Yuewei and Jiang Zhenghua were in good terms, so she wanted to adopt Yaya to them. She did it for the good of her children and their future. But the man didn't agree with her from the beginning, and he was even happy after learning that Jiang Zhenghua had his own child.

Obviously what she did was right, but he didn't support her, and she couldn't say it yet. She could only keep this grievance in her heart, and she had to endure being hurt by him!

Liu Cai'e felt aggrieved as she thought about it, and her eyes were red. When Song Chunning came into the house to find someone, he saw her looking like she was about to cry with red eyes, so he hurriedly asked: "What happened to you? Just now?" I just thought you looked bad."

Liu Cai'e tried her best to hold back her tears, sniffed, and smiled, "It's nothing, I just had a few quarrels with Zhengguang." When

Song Chunning heard that it was because they were sharing a room with each other, He didn't ask what was going on, and just said: "My mother and I are going to the commune to buy some cloth to make clothes for Yuewei's child. Do you want to go with us?"

Liu Cai'e felt uncomfortable at first, but now she heard that she When he came to ask this question, he felt even worse. He said coldly: "I'm not going, I'm not feeling well."

Song Chunning was stunned. One second she was smiling, but the next second she suddenly turned cold. Already? I didn't offend her, why is it so weird?

She didn't want to go, and Song Chunning didn't force her. She just said hurriedly and went out. When she got outside, she told Ma Aiyun that Liu Cai'e wasn't feeling well so she wouldn't go.

Ma Aiyun thought of the way the third child was holding the child and coaxing her, and she sighed in her heart. She didn't know what was going on with the third child's family. It always happened one after another. She had to ask later and pay more attention. That's good, otherwise I'm afraid of causing trouble.

The two went directly to the commune. Today was the market day. There were many people in the commune and there were many queues in the supply and marketing cooperative. Ma Aiyun was dumbfounded when he saw it. He originally thought that there would be so many people and forget about it, but on market days there are usually a lot of good products. If she waited until tomorrow, everything would be gone, so she pulled Song Chunning to line up too.

A group of people were afraid that they would run out of good things, so they pushed forward as hard as they could when they were waiting in line. Ma Aiyun and Song Chunning were squeezed all the way to the counter. They had already thought about what they wanted to buy before going out. Ma Aiyun said to the salesperson that While picking it up, when she finished talking, she saw a red baby's horned hat hanging on the shelf at the back, with two small horns on top, and two small "braids", which looked to be hooked with wool, which was very cute.

Although Jiang Yuewei is pregnant now and will not give birth until June or July next year, next year is the Year of the Sheep, and the hat has a perfect meaning, so she told the salesperson to take off the hat and have a look.

People on the other side of the queue also came up and asked the salesperson for a horned hat. The salesperson went to get the hat and turned back to the two of them: "This is the last horned hat. It's sixty-five cents. Which of you wants it?"

"I want it." "

I want it."

The two said in unison.

Ma Aiyun turned around when he heard this. What a coincidence, it was Zhao Fengxian.

Zhao Fengxian also saw Ma Aiyun. She was extremely jealous when her enemies met each other. She looked at the hat in the salesperson's hand and reached out to take it. "I want it first."

Ma Aiyun was not happy. She obviously wanted the hat first. Zhao Fengxian It was later, but he actually snatched it away, so he snatched it back, "I obviously asked the salesperson to take it, why did you grab it?" It

was just a hat. Zhao Fengxian didn't want it, but when he thought about Jiang Yuewei going to college, , who was popular in college and drank spicy food, and thought about how her son squatted in a cell and was often dragged to do labor reform and lost almost 30 pounds in a year, she got angry.

So she stretched out her hand and immediately went to grab it. She pulled the hat and said coldly: "You just said to look at it, but you didn't say you wanted it. Besides, this is a baby's hat. I bought it for my little grandson who was about to be born. Why did you buy it back?" ? Your iron rooster named Jiang laid eggs for your family?"

Zhao Fengxian wanted to grab the hat, but even cursed. Ma Aiyun didn't want to conflict with such a shrew, but she was not a soft persimmon, so she held her hand tightly Holding the hat to prevent the shrew from grabbing it, "Who are you calling an iron rooster?"

Zhao Fengxian looked at her blushing face and finally felt comfortable. She knew that Jiang Yuewei's inability to give birth was their pain point, "Jiang Yuewei is an iron rooster. You marry an iron rooster and go back." , you are so stupid that you treat her like a treasure, just wait for the queen to grab a baby hat from me!"

Ma Aiyun sneered, although she also wanted Zhao Fengxian to know that Jiang Yuewei is pregnant and slap her in the face, but Jiang Yuewei is not yet three months pregnant, and the child Only they know about the lack of stability and cannot tell anyone else.

Without saying a word, she pulled the hat back with force and stuffed it into the bag and handed it to Song Chunning. She looked back at Zhao Fengxian and said with a smile: "Then you will be disappointed. Our Yuewei went to the urban hospital for examination. The doctor is very skilled." She's very good, people say she's in good health and can give birth anytime she wants."

Zhao Fengxian was stunned for a moment after hearing this. Did Jiang Yuewei go to a big hospital for a checkup? Is she okay? impossible?

Ma Aiyun looked at Zhao Fengxian and said coldly: "On the contrary, your Xiaofeng has been in prison for more than ten years now, and he will be almost fifty when he comes out. Your He family is really the last one. Why do you buy baby hats?"

The He family was in trouble at the beginning. It's too big. Everyone knows what's going on. Now when everyone heard what Ma Aiyun said, they all looked at Zhao Fengxian and said -

"It turns out it's you again! The Zhao Fengxian who makes trouble every day and accuses the police of being unfair?"

"Are you here to buy it? You are still here to make trouble. Do you want me to arrest you again and take you to the police station?" "

The police also said that if you enter the police station again, you will be locked up forever. Do you still want to make trouble?"

Zhao Fengxian came back to her senses and said, Seeing everyone targeting her again, she was so angry that her nose was crooked.

At this time, the supply and marketing cooperative was full of people, and the salesperson didn't have much time to watch them making trouble. Seeing that Zhao Fengxian was about to speak, she said coldly: "Stop arguing, she was here first. Now that she wants it, then you can Change it to something else, and go out without buying it without disturbing the people behind you!"

Ma Aiyun felt relieved when she saw Zhao Fengxian's face turn red. If it weren't for her scruples, she would have told her about Jiang Yuewei's pregnancy now, and whether her son would be born. He scolded others for not being able to have children when they came out. He scolded Jiang Yuewei for three years and it was not enough. Now that he had nothing to do with their He family, he still scolded her?

Do you really think that the Jiang family is vegetarian?

Now that he had the hat, Ma Aiyun didn't want to waste time here. He immediately gave the money and tickets to the salesperson, then called Song Chunning with his things and squeezed out of the queue.

When she got outside, she looked at Song Chunning and said, "The two of them said they would come back this year. We should pay more attention to Zhao Fengxian. If she knows that Yue Wei is pregnant, she might even come to make trouble."

Song Chunning didn't think Zhao Fengxian was the best . She would cause trouble, because she was already a frequent visitor at the police station. If she made trouble again, the police would tell her to lock her up when she entered the police station again. However, he had to be on guard against others, so he nodded: "I understand."

And here. , Jiang Yuewei was busy with the start of school. They held a class meeting the second night after registration. At the meeting, everyone introduced themselves and ran for class cadres. Although Jiang Yuewei thought it was quite interesting, she was pregnant now and had no time. Don't worry about this, so I won't say anything.

The first night she slept in the university dormitory, although she was excited, she was also very sleepy because of her pregnancy, so she went to bed very early and soundly, and had a good night's sleep. When she woke up the next day, it was sunny outside, and she I brushed my teeth together with my roommates, and went to have breakfast and go to class with everyone else's books.

From this day on, Jiang Yuewei's college life was officially on track. Because she was pregnant, except for some normal courses, she did not participate in any other unnecessary clubs and so on. She just used this time to read more. Enrich yourself by reading books.

After a few days, she quickly adapted to university life. She didn't do anything else except attend classes. She didn't feel tired or vomited after eating. She seemed to be like other normal people. There was nothing wrong with her, so she Tell the man directly that he will not drop out of school.

Jiang Zhenghua knew that she had not confessed her feelings for several days and was half relieved, but this was just the beginning. He didn't know what would happen next. The other half of his heart continued to hang on, so he only asked her to be careful not to bump into each other.

Jiang Yuewei finally had a child, so she was very wary. Fortunately, the people in their dormitory were relatively easy to get along with, and there were no conflicts for the time being. After that, she focused on school, and spent every day either in the classroom or in the library. Reading in the library.

Because the classes are full every day, Jiang Yuewei has less time to return to the station. Recently, because the country has been provoking, the troops are working hard to train. Jiang Zhenghua cannot go to the city often without orders, so after that For a period of time, the couple lived apart.

Jiang Zhenghua couldn't see Jiang Yuewei. He worried about her every day and thought about her so much that he felt like he was losing weight. So he couldn't help but call the school, but the school's phone number didn't belong to Jiang Yuewei alone, so He went from calling once a day to calling once every two or three days.

On this day, Mr. Yang had something important to discuss with Jiang Zhenghua. After Zhou Liyang got the order, he went to the office to call someone. Before he entered the office, he heard Jiang Zhenghua talking on the phone: "I didn't do anything. I just ran long-distance with heavy weights every morning, and then I just walked alone." Parallel bar push-ups, more field combat in the afternoon, and training in the evening, and field skills also need to be learned." When

Zhou Liyang heard what Jiang Zhenghua said, he thought he was reporting the schedule to a superior, but who knew that in the next sentence he heard Jiang Zhenghua say: "In the evening Why don't you go back to me when you go home? Why don't you go back to the camp and torture those brats to let them improve their abilities and let them know why the flowers are so red..."

Zhou Liyang's forehead was sweating. It turned out that he was with his wife Report your daily itinerary. How long have you been separated? Start reporting your itinerary. Isn't it a case of strict hepatic control? It shouldn't be.

Jiang Zhenghua has always been a male chauvinist and always speaks his mind in the camp. Who can control him?

But Zhou Liyang thought about how Jiang Zhenghua would often come to the dormitory to chat with them before Jiang Yuewei came. But after Jiang Yuewei came, he didn't come much, and he went home as soon as the training was over. One minute I won't delay too much, and then I learn to cook and so on...

these things combined, it seems that it is really a bit of a henpeck!

Just as he was thinking about it, he suddenly heard a sudden noise in the office. He came back to his senses and saw that Jiang Zhenghua had hung up the phone and was looking towards him.

Jiang Zhenghua: "What are you doing sneaking around at the door?"

Zhou Liyang quickly walked in: "Report to the battalion commander, Commander Yang has asked you to go to his office over there." It

has been almost two months since Yang Xiaoguo's incident, and this incident should also happen. Jiang Zhenghua felt that Teacher Yang might have come to him to talk about this matter, but who knew that in addition to Teacher Yang, there would also be their Commander Xu when they got there.

Teacher Yang looked at him coming in and said, "Captain Xu is going to study at the beginning of next month. Do you know this?"

Jiang Zhenghua's heart skipped a beat when he heard this. Although their captain had already said that he was going to study, things didn't work. It had been delayed for almost a year, and he didn't say when he would go. No one knew, so he immediately said: "Report to the teacher, I only know that Captain Xu will go to study this year, and I don't know about the others."

Yang Xu looked at him and said He straightened his body, looked solemn, and smiled, "If Captain Xu goes to study, a deputy commander will naturally come up to replace him. When the deputy commander has a vacant position, the organization has decided that you will take the position. What do you want to say? Tell me?"

Although Captain Xu had mentioned this to himself a long time ago, Jiang Zhenghua was also very excited when he heard such words, but he tried his best to hold back, "No, I will obey all the arrangements of the organization. "

Yang Xuyan finished explaining Jiang Zhenghua's promotion in a concise and concise manner, "Okay, then you can go out. The documents will come out in a few days, so prepare yourself mentally."

Jiang Zhenghua thought of something and stood still while looking at the two of them. move.

Seeing that he still refused to leave, Captain Xu raised his eyebrows slightly: "What's wrong, do you still have something to say?"

Jiang Zhenghua nodded, "Yes, I still have something to say."

Teacher Yang also smiled, as if he understood what he wanted to know. What, he said: "Yang Xiaoguo's case will be settled in a few days, and your wife will be given an explanation at that time."

Although Jiang Zhenghua wanted to ask about Yang Xiaoguo before he came just now, he changed his mind now, and his expression remained unchanged. Looking at the two people, he said: "It's not about this."

Yang Xu raised his eyebrows: "If it's not about this, what is it?"

Jiang Zhenghua pursed his lips and said bluntly: "Since the organization has decided to let me take over the position of deputy regiment, then I can now Are you applying for a house in the city military compound?"

After all, during the month when Jiang Yuewei was in school, the couple never saw each other more than two hands apart. He was so pitiful!

******

Chapter 52 052

◎It is not ruled out that she is pregnant with two children◎

052.

After Jiang Zhenghua finished speaking, he immediately said: "My wife is now studying at Renhua University. She is pregnant now. She is stationed far away. I cannot take care of her at the same time, so I want to apply for a house now."

Yang Xu looked at his solemn expression just now and thought it was some big deal. It turned out that he wanted to apply for a house because his wife was pregnant. Unexpectedly, this guy actually loved his wife. Ask for this first.

Logically speaking, he can apply for a house after being nominated as a deputy, but it also depends on whether there is a house in the compound over there. If there is a house, it will only take a month after the process. If not, it will be difficult to tell. .

Yang Xu looked at him, "You apply first. If there is a house, the army will grant it to you as soon as possible. You may have to wait for some time."

Jiang Zhenghua raised the corner of his mouth when he heard this, thanked Yang Xu and went out immediately. He was in a great mood today. His hard work would always be rewarded by happiness. Unexpectedly, the matter that he had been waiting for for almost a year was finally finalized. Now he can apply for a house. When he is free, he can go to the city at any time. The couple People no longer need to live in two places.

There is no class tomorrow morning. When he called Jiang Yuewei just now, he made an appointment to pick her up there at five o'clock. Now it is three o'clock. He went to Zhou Liyang and said that he would pick up Jiang Yuewei and asked him to keep an eye on the group of people training. Don't be lazy even for a moment.

Zhou Liyang nodded and gave Jiang Zhenghua the car key.

Jiang Zhenghua took the keys and went home first. After washing the dishes, he drove straight to the city. When he arrived at school, it was just in time for five o'clock. He waited in the car for about half an hour and finally looked at Jiang Yuewei. A belated figure appeared at the door.

He jumped out of the car and trotted over to take the bag in her hand, "How are you? Are you tired?"

His voice rose slightly, and Jiang Yuewei heard a hint of pleasure that was different from usual, so she asked with a smile: "How are you today?" You seem to be in a good mood?"

Jiang Zhenghua didn't intend to hide it from her, so he told her that the organization asked him to take over the position of deputy regiment, "I guess the house should be available before the New Year. The military compound is also considered the city center. It will be convenient for you to have prenatal check-ups and so on."

After saying this, he looked at Jiang Yuewei, and the smile on his lips became more and more public, "In the future, you don't have to run to the station anymore, and I can come in and out of the station at any time.

" Jiang Yuewei had already heard from him last year, and there was no news later. She thought that the leader of the group was not going, but she didn't expect to hear good news at this time. She looked at the man, her eyes full of admiration: "Mr. Okay, you are so awesome, Comrade Jiang Zhenghua."

The voice of praise was very proud, and Jiang Zhenghua felt sweet ripples in his heart. "Is there any reward?"

When Jiang Yuewei heard what he said, she always felt that he had some evil intentions. Biting her lip and staring at him, she looked around, then took his arm and stood on tiptoes to give him a quick kiss on the cheek, "Reward you."

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows, "That's it?"

Is there anything at this time ? The young man was finishing class, and Jiang Yuewei kissed him in public. "Isn't that enough? This is in public."

Jiang Zhenghua looked up. Although no one was looking at them at this time, there were indeed many people at the school gate. People were coming and going, maybe someone saw him when they kissed him just now. It was good that she didn't hide his identity in front of everyone.

He suddenly thought of another question, and his face became serious: "In the past month, no boys in school secretly wrote you love letters, right?"

Jiang Yuewei was a little dumbfounded by his question, "Don't worry, how could there be any? On the day of the class meeting, I told everyone that I was married. Who would be so unreasonable to write a love letter to a married me? Besides, am I the kind of person who has no sense of propriety? If so, then I would definitely refuse, and there is still something in my stomach. She is pregnant with the child."

Jiang Zhenghua is not worried about her, but worried about the men in the school. After all, he is also a man and knows men better. Some men are just interested in sex. Now that she is so sure, he is naturally happy, " I'm afraid that some people will pester you."

Jiang Yuewei smiled and said, "No, the school atmosphere is very strong, and I haven't seen anyone falling in love."

Jiang Zhenghua stopped arguing with her and helped her to go up. The car, the car stopped in a remote place, got in the car, and when no one was paying attention to them, he reached out and touched the woman's belly. The child was almost three months old now, but her belly was still very flat. My hands started to feel restless.

Jiang Yuewei glared at him and knocked his hand away, "What do you want to do again?"

Jiang Zhenghua really wanted to do it, but the doctor said that sexual intercourse was not allowed for the first three months. He had been holding back for almost three months. , but he was so worried, "Nothing, I just want to touch the child."

Jiang Yuewei snorted, "That's good, you should keep in mind what the doctor told you."

Not only did the doctor tell him, but also before Ma Aiyun called her again and specifically warned her never to have sex with her. She finally had a child, so she was very cautious.

Jiang Zhenghua looked at the way she stared at him, as if facing a formidable enemy, and couldn't help but smile bitterly. Now he has to be a monk for another year and a half. He is so pitiful!

"I know." He sighed, "It's hard for you to be pregnant, and I feel sorry for you..."

Jiang Yuewei smiled. Since becoming pregnant, the two of them have rarely seen each other. Of course, Jiang Zhenghua is also very peaceful these days, but he is now She was still worried about this look, thinking that if he dared to mess around tonight, she would definitely kick him out of bed.

But when she got home in the evening, she was quite surprised by the man. They hugged each other at night, and he really didn't do anything except kiss her. He just took a long, long bath.

Jiang Yuewei returned to school in the afternoon of the next day, and Jiang Zhenghua also wrote a housing application and submitted it. Two days later, the security investigation department of the army issued a notice against Yang Xiaoguo -

in the "Jiang Yuewei Notice" case, Yang Xiaoguo was a public official. The personnel did not have the proper political qualities and did not adhere to the discipline of the army. Instead, they knew the law and broke the law. For fraud and forging the certificates of the Education Bureau, they were sentenced to five years in prison and expelled from the military.

Because the army has never had such an incident that insulted the reputation of the army in the past ten years, everyone couldn't believe it when the report came out, and everyone was talking about it. But because this incident had a very big impact on the reputation of the army, so Everyone quickly stopped talking.

Now that the report has come out, Jiang Zhenghua called Jiang Yuewei after finishing his work. Jiang Yuewei was not surprised when he found out. The army will not tolerate such things happening to military personnel. The report will come sooner or later, and Yang Xiaoguo must accept it. the result of.

This matter was quickly forgotten by her. She went to and from get out of class on time with her roommates every day as before, and went to the library when not in class. Every day was very regular.

The days are slowly approaching the end of November. It has been almost two months since college life, and the weather is getting colder and colder. Jiang Yuewei is almost four months pregnant. Her belly is getting bigger, and she is wearing thick clothes. She was a bit rounder, and then someone from the dormitory asked her if she had gained weight. She felt like her whole body was round.

The baby is now three months old. We all live in the same dormitory and have a good relationship. Jiang Yuewei didn't hide it when they asked, "I'm more than three months pregnant, almost four months."

A group of people were drinking. She was sipping hot water, and when she heard she said she was pregnant, she almost spat out the water in her mouth. Zhao Xiaofang, who was sleeping opposite her, stared at her dumbfounded, "No, are you really pregnant?"

Jiang Yuewei looked at them. With a look of disbelief on her face, she took off her thick coat. When everyone saw her swollen belly, they had to believe it even if they didn't believe it. She was really pregnant.

Jiang Yuewei was very quiet as soon as school started. She didn't join any clubs or apply for the student union. Anyway, she didn't participate in many activities. She only read books and endorsed them all day long. At first, everyone thought she was a nerd. After all, her college entrance examination score was 303. The highest score in the dormitory. I didn't expect that the reason why she was so quiet was because she was pregnant. Of course, there were pregnant women in the school now, and they were not surprised, so they quickly accepted the fact that Jiang Yuewei was pregnant.

There were eight people in the dormitory, half of whom were married. Zhao Xiaofang, who was also married, looked at Jiang Yuewei and said, "I don't think it's a big deal if you didn't take off your clothes just now. But when you take off your coat, why do I feel that your belly is so big? You are really only three." More than a month old?"

When she said this, Huang Xiuying and Ye Lin, who were also married, also said: "Yes, the belly seems a bit big, it doesn't look like it's almost four months old, it's like it's almost five months old. Big."

During the early pregnancy, the doctor said that it was not necessary to do so frequent prenatal check-ups. So far, excluding the time when she went to the military hospital, Jiang Yuewei had only had two check-ups, but she certainly remembered it correctly, "Yes, there are still a few more to go. The genius is four months old. Am I eating too much or is there something wrong with me?"

After finally having a child, Jiang Yuewei was very cautious and sensitive. Now that she suddenly thought of this problem, her face changed, "No. Is there really something wrong with me?"

Everyone listened to her panicked voice and hurriedly comforted her: "Don't be nervous, we just think your belly is a bit big. It doesn't look like you have been pregnant for more than three months, but pregnancy is also due to... It varies from person to person, so the size of the belly is definitely different, so don't be so nervous." It

has been almost two months since the last prenatal check-up. If there is really a problem, Jiang Yuewei doesn't know about it. She listens to their comfort , instead of feeling reassured, I felt a little uneasy.

Zhao Xiaofang was a little embarrassed to see her so uneasy. After all, she was the one who asked the question first, so she said directly: "When is your next prenatal check-up? If you don't have time, you can go and check it out in advance, right?"

Jiang Yuewei nodded, looking away from her The next prenatal check-up was only three days away. She was worried now, so she didn't plan to wait until then. She called Jiang Zhenghua directly to come and accompany him for the prenatal check-up.

The application for the house has not yet been approved. Jiang Zhenghua is still living in the station. When he received her call, he hurried from the station to the school to pick her up without thinking much. As soon as he got in the car, the man looked at her carefully and asked her how she felt now. .

But except for those people who said her belly was too big, Jiang Yuewei had no other discomforts. The man was not a doctor, so he didn't dare to waste any more time and took him directly to the hospital.

The doctor listened to the two people's dictation and immediately took Jiang Yuewei's pulse and took a closer look at her belly. It was indeed a bit bigger than the normal size of more than three months, but she had no adverse reactions, so he said: "The belly is really big." It's a bit big. I can't rule out that I'm pregnant with two children. If I can't feel the pulse, I'd better go for an ultrasound. The hospital's new equipment will tell you after just taking a picture."

*****

Chapter 53 053

◎Retribution of the He Family◎

053.

Jiang Yuewei and Jiang Zhenghua were stunned by these sudden words. The two looked at each other. What does it mean that they might be pregnant with two children? Twins?

It was Jiang Zhenghua who reacted first and asked the doctor: "You mean she is pregnant with twins, right?"

The doctor wrote down the list and said: "I'm not sure yet. Let's go for an ultrasound. Drink more water and hold in your urine." , do it quickly."

After saying that, he immediately handed the order to him. The couple did not dare to waste time. After taking the order, they went to find the B-ultrasound room. B-ultrasounds were very rare at this time, so they knew the location as soon as they asked the nurse. Where is it?

While drinking water and waiting, Jiang Yuewei was still a little confused. She looked at Jiang Zhenghua and said, "It shouldn't be twins, right? We don't seem to have had two babies there."

Jiang Zhenghua pondered, and thought about it, it seems that there are indeed no twins in several brigades near them. Of course, it is not ruled out that they don't know. He raised his sword eyebrows and said, "I don't know. If there are really two, then I will be really powerful."

Jiang Yuewei gave him an angry look, "The results haven't come out yet, so you are so happy. In this way, aren't you afraid that your hopes will be dashed all of a sudden?"

Jiang Zhenghua coughed, "How could it be? Anyway, it's a fact that you have children in your belly. I'm happy to have one, and I'm happy to have two. As long as you're fine, that's fine."

Jiang Yuewei raised her lips . She smiled, said no more, and continued to drink water. When she was almost done drinking, she entered the B-ultrasound room.

It had to be said that the medical equipment in urban hospitals was much better than that in small cities. She had never seen equipment like this even in college.

After going in, the doctor asked her to lie down and pressed the thing on her abdomen, almost forcing her to urinate. After about seven or eight minutes, it was finally over, and then she hurriedly I hurriedly went out to the toilet and waited for another hour before the results came out.

Both of them knew how to read, and the diagnosis result on the sheet they received was that the uterus was tilted forward and enlarged, and twins were seen inside, followed by some data.

Jiang Yuewei was really dumbfounded this time. She was actually pregnant with two children?

Jiang Zhenghua was also stunned. He just said it casually, but he didn't expect it to come true. "There are really two?"

Jiang Yuewei was afraid that she had misunderstood the meaning of the order, so she immediately took the man to find a doctor.

The doctor looked at the list and said directly: "There are really two. They are developing well, but the children are still very young now."

Jiang Zhenghua confirmed with her again: "You are sure it is two, right?"

The doctor smiled and said, "Of course it's confirmed. Our hospital has never seen these twins before. It's written in the report."

Jiang Zhenghua either didn't believe it or just couldn't believe it. Now that the doctor is so sure, it's natural to believe that Jiang Yuewei is really pregnant. Two, now, they have two children!

Jiang Yuewei was also stunned. She couldn't wait for it no matter how much she hoped for it before, and she was scolded for so long, but now there are two of her as soon as she comes?

The doctor looked at the two people who had not yet reacted and understood. Twins are rare nowadays, so whoever wins the lottery will be confused.

She added: "There is nothing wrong with the baby. Pay attention to the fetal movement after four months. Also, the mother is also overweight. She should pay attention to her diet and don't eat so much, otherwise it will be difficult to give birth to the two."

Jiang Yuewei heard this . I'm a little embarrassed. Since she became pregnant, her appetite has become particularly good. In addition to being easily sleepy and making her feel nauseous when smelling strong smells, everything she eats really tastes good. Who would have thought that she would lose weight in just over a month? Grow up so fast.

After Jiang Zhenghua repeatedly asked some questions about raising a baby, he took the woman out of the consulting room. When he got outside, he took a deep breath, then slowly took a breath, and then looked sideways at her.

She was wearing a brown coat today. Because she was pregnant, the clothes seemed a little tight. It was too cold, so she didn't tie up her hair. She only tucked the hair on both sides of her temples behind her ears, revealing her slightly rounded face. Smiling little face.

When their eyes met, Jiang Zhenghua also laughed. He hugged Jiang Yuewei and kissed her on the face several times, regardless of the people passing by in the hospital corridor. He said excitedly: "Daughter-in-law, why are you so powerful? You got pregnant all of a sudden. Two?"

Jiang Yuewei was not much better than him. The hand touching her belly was trembling. Did God understand that she had suffered too much for her children before, so he gave her two at once? What about children as compensation?

Moreover, family planning is now being promoted. She is pregnant with her first child at this time. She will have to wait a few more years if she wants to have a baby. In the future, family planning will be even more strict. If she wants to have a baby, she will basically not be able to have one. Now she is pregnant. Two, can she not be excited?

Having two children at once, whether they are boys or girls, in short, the two children will have a companion in the future. Thinking of these happy things, Jiang Yuewei couldn't help but laugh out loud. She bent her eyes and looked at the man and said: "Where is it?" , I wouldn't have been able to give birth if it weren't for you, so you are still awesome."

Jiang Zhenghua straightened his back and couldn't hold back the smile on his lips. If it weren't for someone in the hospital, he would have wanted to kiss her for a while longer. He pulled the woman He slowly went downstairs with his hand, and soon thought of a new problem.

It was okay to be pregnant with one before, but now it is definitely harder to be pregnant with two than with one. He was about to think about whether to take a vacation early, but Jiang Yuewei said first: "Let's wait until next semester to take a break from school. I feel fine now. Anyway, the exam is just over a month away."

Jiang Zhenghua swallowed his words again, only looking forward to applying for a house before the year, "Then I will call mother."

Jiang Yuewei nodded, if Ma Aiyun knew If she is pregnant with two children and is still in school, she will definitely nag her. Let men listen to this nagging.

After sending Jiang Yuewei back to school, Jiang Zhenghua called directly home. Ma Aiyun learned that Jiang Yuewei was pregnant with two children, and she went crazy with joy. She wished she could fly to the city to see Jiang Yuewei now. She nagged Jiang Zhenghua first. After a while, I gave some careful instructions before going home and telling others what happened.

As soon as she heard that Jiang Yuewei was pregnant with two children, Ma Aiyun was in a good mood, and Liu Cai'e was in a bad mood. Originally, Jiang Yuewei's pregnancy disrupted her plan, and she was depressed for a few days. Then she thought about family planning, and then they thought about them. From now on, the two of them will be eating public food from the state. No matter what, they can only have one child, but if they want to adopt another one, there should be no problem.

She originally thought that this was the only way to go, at least her child could get a share of the spotlight, but who knew that Jiang Yuewei was pregnant with two at once, and this news broke her plan once again.

She could never figure out why Jiang Yuewei was so lucky. She married Jiang Zhenghua gracefully, was admitted to college, became pregnant again, and now she is pregnant with two children. Why was God so favoring her!

Liu Cai'e was depressed, angry, and even jealous. However, this time she learned to restrain her temper and thought that as long as her thoughts did not slip, there would always be more solutions than difficulties. At worst, she would just think of other solutions.

So she looked at everyone and said with a smile: "Do we have to prepare double copies of clothes and other things?"

After receiving her reminder, Ma Aiyun immediately went to the commune to prepare the children's things. Of course, this time she did not meet Zhao Fengxian again, but I met Qian Xiujuan and several people from their side.

Qian Xiujuan and Ma Aiyun knew each other. Several of the wives in their production team were brought here through Qian Xiujuan's matchmaking. Knowing that Qian Xiujuan lived next door to the He family, she greeted them directly.

Of course Qian Xiujuan knew that Ma Aiyun was Jiang Yuewei's new mother-in-law. When she saw her greeting her and saw her buying things for children, she couldn't help but say a few words: "I haven't seen Yuewei for a long time. How is she in college now?" Are you ready?"

Ma Aiyun was waiting for her to ask about Jiang Yuewei. In the past, she was worried that Jiang Yuewei was less than three months pregnant, so she couldn't tell anyone about it. Now that she is almost four months old, she can't hold it back. She just says happy words: "She Everything is fine, but I'm pregnant and it's a bit troublesome to attend class."

She said it casually, and several people who knew Jiang Yuewei thought they had heard wrong.

"What? Yue Wei is pregnant?"

Ma Aiyun looked at them and smiled, "Yes, Yue Wei has been pregnant for a long time. She is now four months old. She went to the hospital and found out that they are twins."

That's all. , those few were speechless, didn't they say Jiang Yuewei couldn't give birth? She was divorced because she couldn't have children. How come she's pregnant after remarrying for more than a year?

Qian Xiujuan came back to her senses immediately, "Is it true?"

Ma Aiyun raised her eyebrows and smiled, "What's the point of lying? They will come back during the Chinese New Year, and they will be pregnant by then. Who can hide it?"

Qian Xiujuan thought about it, and she soon thought of what Jiang Yuewei told them in the commune that He Xiaofeng couldn't do it. It turned out that it was not her own nonsense, but that He Xiaofeng really couldn't give birth.

Of course, she wouldn't ask Ma Aiyun about He Xiaofeng, otherwise she would be very embarrassed. She just smiled and said,

"That Yuewei is really amazing. Not only did she get into college, but she also became pregnant with two children at once. Congratulations."

Ma Aiyun was elated when he heard this, thanked them and then took the things and went home.

Qian Xiujuan and the others, on the other hand, were intrigued by her words. After shopping, they came out of the supply and marketing cooperative. They wanted to see each other, and then asked each other: "Is Jiang Yuewei really pregnant?"

Qian Xiujuan said, "There's no need for Ma Aiyun to lie. You can't hide your pregnancy even if you want to. If Yuewei comes back by then, if she's not pregnant, wouldn't it be a leak?" As soon as

these words came out, everyone stopped talking. After all, that's not true. Your belly will naturally get bigger when you're pregnant, so as long as you're not blind, you'll definitely be able to see it.

Everyone was silent for a moment, and then quickly said -

"After working on it for a long time, it turned out that it was really the He family's problem. When Yuewei told us, I didn't even take it seriously. I really misunderstood her. ."

"We don't know about this either. What the He family said was so true and He Xiaofeng wanted to divorce Yuewei. He was so confident. Who would have thought that he was the one who couldn't have children?" "

When Jiang Yuewei hadn't divorced He Xiaofeng. , Zhao Fengxian can go hard on her, scold her, she is like a chicken and a rooster that doesn't lay eggs, it's hard to scream when she says it, she is obviously the last one in her family, but she still goes to death to do others, it's really disgusting, but fortunately Yuewei There is also a new life, and the He family has also received retribution."

Qian Xiujuan thought for a moment after hearing this, and realized that the He family had indeed suffered retribution. Now He Xiaofeng is in jail, and all the valuable things in the family have been fined, so He Xiaofang hastily married. , didn't even ask for a bride price, and didn't come back after getting married. He Xiaoying, who used to take her children home from time to time, has not been seen in the past year, for fear that the He family's affairs would be related to them.

In general, the He family is a poor family. Now only Zhao Fengxian and Old He are left. Zhao Fengxian was always troublesome with the Jiang family some time ago. He did not do any work and went to the police station from time to time. Old He was the only one in the family. When I go to work, I often have one meal but no next meal, and my life is miserable.

This is retribution. If the He family had been kinder to Yue Wei, even if something happened now, Yue Wei would definitely not have divorced based on her gentle and filial temperament. She would have waited for He Xiaofeng to come out, and would have served their parents-in-law. people.

But now everything has changed. After all, if you do bad things, you will be punished.

On the way home, Qian Xiujuan kept talking to those people about it. Within two days, Jiang Yuewei was pregnant with twins, and word that He Xiaofeng could not give birth spread throughout the production team.

When the news reached Zhao Fengxian's ears, Zhao Fengxian was so angry that she went directly to Qian Xiujuan and the others and cursed: "Fuck you mother, what does this have to do with my son? The one who can't have a baby is Jiang Yuewei, let alone having two children. She can't get pregnant with anyone, bah!"

When she scolded like this, no one was angry. They just looked at her and laughed: "Why are you yelling at us? We didn't spread Jiang Yuewei's pregnancy. It was Ma Aiyun who admitted it personally. , if she is lying, can't you watch the joke when Jiang Yuewei comes back?" "

That's right, didn't you scold Ma Aiyun before, saying that she was trying to steal the baby hat from you? If Yuewei wasn't pregnant, what did she do last time? Steal it from you?"

When Zhao Fengxian heard the word "baby hat", she immediately thought of the quarrel she had with Ma Aiyun in the supply and marketing cooperative. In addition to the hat matter, Ma Aiyun also said at that time that Jiang Yuewei had gone to a large hospital for examination. She is in good health and can give birth anytime she wants.

At that time, she was so angry that she didn't think much about it. Could it be that Jiang Yuewei was really pregnant? Or was she already pregnant at that time?

Thinking of this, Zhao Fengxian trembled, and her whole face changed. The He family has become like this. She is living with a sigh of relief, relying on Jiang Yuewei to be supported by such a happy thing. If Jiang Yuewei is really pregnant now, If it goes up, she will collapse.

"Impossible!" Zhao Fengxian absolutely does not believe this is a fact, "You idiots, you will believe Ma Aiyun when he says she is pregnant. It doesn't matter if you believe it, but don't involve my son. If you talk nonsense again, I will tear you apart." Mouth."

Everyone looked at her a little crazy and didn't want to be pestered by her, so they stopped arguing with her and just said: "Okay, we understand. We won't talk about it anymore. You can go home quickly."

When Zhao Fengxian returned home, she only kept thinking about one thing. It was impossible for Jiang Yuewei to get pregnant. It was her who couldn't give birth, not her son He Xiaofeng!

Regardless of whether Zhao Fengxian believed it or not, Jiang Yuewei's belly was getting bigger again. Ever since everyone in the dormitory knew that she was pregnant with twins, they were all surprised. Except for Bai Ling, everyone also took special care of her and always asked questions. Does she want help?

Jiang Yuewei knew everyone was good, but she didn't pretend to be pretentious. Basically, she wouldn't speak if she couldn't ask for help from others. Jiang Zhenghua would come here every week to collect her clothes and take them to the boys' dormitory building for washing. There were a lot of them here and there. People have already known Jiang Zhenghua.

The days slowly entered the end of December, and as the New Year approached, the house Jiang Zhenghua applied for was finally approved.

*****

Chapter 54 054

◎Her plan◎

054.

The house in the military area is larger than the one in the garrison, but it is also an old house, so Jiang Zhenghua first bought some new furniture and paint, and then brought some of his own soldiers to tidy up the house again. After finishing the painting, I took Jiang Yuewei to see it.

Jiang Yuewei was very satisfied after seeing the house. The military compound was very spacious, with wide concrete roads everywhere, which was much better than the mud roads everywhere in the garrison. There were independent small buildings and a bungalow with several households in the courtyard. Although they It is a house with three bedrooms and one living room in a bungalow building, but it also has an independent toilet and kitchen.

There are sentries guarding the entrance of the military compound, and the security looks very tight. It is similar to a garrison. All entrances and exits require documents, so there is no need to worry about safety. Moreover, there are residents around and the flow of people is very large.

Although Jiang Yuewei worked in a hotel not long ago in her previous life, she had dreamed of owning a restaurant at that time. Now the opportunity has come. The government has announced economic reforms, and the flow of people here is so good, she thinks she can open a snack bar nearby. .

Of course, the most important thing is to start from Renhua University Station. It only takes a dozen or so stops to get directly to the military compound. It takes about forty minutes in between, which is considered a very short distance.

But because the man had just refreshed the house and there was still some smell in the house, Jiang Yuewei couldn't move in yet. She could only move in after the Chinese New Year, but this was enough to make her happy.

Several people in the dormitory saw Jiang Yuewei's belly getting bigger and bigger, and asked her if she wanted to go to school next semester. Jiang Yuewei originally wanted to go to school. After all, if she didn't go to school for one semester, she would fall far behind others, but it was still based on her own situation. It depends on the situation, so I didn't say anything too harsh.

Bai Ling smiled and said: "Your man is a soldier and you have a lot of money. Why do you have to work so hard to get pregnant and go to school? Why don't you apply for a leave of absence for the next semester now? I'll just pack your things. I'll sleep in your bed next semester."

Jiang Yuewei didn't expect that she would be thinking about getting out of bed now. "I'll see and decide next semester. If I really suspend school, I'll put away my things then."

Bai Ling heard this He laughed and said, "It depends on the situation. You are pregnant with two children. It's hard to go to school while pregnant. The baby will be six or seven months old next semester, and there are so many people in the school. If anything happens to the baby by then, you won't be able to cry to death." ?"

Zhao Xiaofang said coldly when he heard this: "Bai Ling, what are you talking nonsense? Do you think you can talk like that?"

Others felt uncomfortable hearing this, and followed up: "That's right, aren't you cursing others?"

Everyone disagreed with him, and Bai Ling frowned almost invisible, not feeling that what he said had any meaning at all, "What I said is the truth. Look, she is more than four months old now, and her belly is so firm. There are so many people in the school, who can guarantee that there will be no accidents?"

Huang Xiuying said indifferently: "Then can't you speak more politely? Just because you are talking like this on a bed, are you doing it on purpose?"

Bai Ling raised his eyebrows: "I can't I didn't say that, but I really feel that the school is unsafe."

Jiang Yuewei admitted that what she said was right. There were too many people in the school and it was not safe, but the words coming out of her mouth sounded so unpleasant and unhappy: "Thank you You kindly remind me, I will definitely pay attention to safety."

Bai Ling raised his eyebrows and smiled, "Oh, I just care about you anyway, it's your business whether you listen or not."

After she finished speaking, she carried her bag and went out.

Everyone in the dormitory looked at me and I looked at you, and they didn't know how to say good things about her. After she left, Zhao Xiaofang looked at Jiang Yuewei and said, "She has always been open-minded. Don't take those words to heart. Anyway, we just need to pay more attention."

Huang Xiuying said coldly: "She is deliberately irritating you so that you can get out of bed earlier. She has wanted to get out of bed for a long time."

Zhao Xiaofang also answered, "To be honest, I can't stand her for a long time. I feel that I am too young and don't care about other people's feelings. In the past, the eldest sister and the younger sister often asked us to help fetch food, water and wash dishes. When she didn't help, her words became thorny. Anyway, from now on I will I won't help her anymore."

Ye Lin said: "She was very disrespectful to our elder sister before. At first, I thought she was more polite, but it turns out that she just wanted us to help her with things, and she helped her fight. She didn't give the money to her right away after dinner, as if the money would lay eggs if she left it with her."

Ye Lin added: "Yuewei, even if you take a leave of absence from school next semester, don't give her the bed, otherwise you will definitely be the one to give it to her. If you can't take it back, it's better to give it to someone else than to her."

Huang Xiuying smiled, "That's right, you've given it to her for four years in college. You don't know what she will ask you for next time."

Jiang Yuewei nodded. , Bai Ling is really young, and everyone took good care of her at first. Jiang Yuewei also helped her make meals twice before, but Bai Ling seldom came to see her after that, because the third time, she used pregnancy as an excuse. He refused directly.

Originally, it was okay for you to help me fetch food and hot water in the same dormitory. The problem is that it would be bad if this kind of thing becomes a habit. People like Bai Ling can't be said to be bad, but they can easily disgust people because she is used to it. If you don't help her later, she will come back and accuse you of being stingy.

Jiang Yuewei felt that it was better to stay away from such people. After that, she paid attention to Bai Ling for a few days and saw that there was nothing unusual about her, so she felt a little relieved.

Soon, the New Year's bell rang. Because the first month of this year came quickly, the school entered the exam week after New Year's Day. Everyone spent every day reviewing for exams, and nothing special happened. Bai Ling also followed. In the past, she always wanted people to help with cooking and washing dishes, but this time when she wanted others to help, everyone made excuses and pushed her away.

Jiang Yuewei didn't know if Bai Ling felt everyone's rejection of her. In short, everything in the dormitory was peaceful before the end of the exam. On the 20th, after the last subject exam, the school announced that it was a holiday.

Except for Liu Cuiyu, everyone in their dormitory was basically local, so on the official holiday, everyone quickly packed their luggage, said goodbye to each other, and left school to go home. Only Bai Ling stayed at the end. She wanted to confirm with Jiang Yuewei It was about the bed, so I kept lingering.

Jiang Yuewei also felt what she meant, but she didn't tell her directly. When they were the only two left in the dormitory, when Bai Ling wanted to speak, the man came.

Jiang Zhenghua had heard Jiang Yuewei mention that Bai Ling wanted to get out of bed. Now he finally saw Bai Ling and was not polite. He stared at her and said coldly: "I heard that you wanted Yuewei to get out of bed? Still. You said there would be an accident, right?"

Originally Bai Ling was waiting for Jiang Yuewei to put down her things after confirming it, but when she saw her man's sullen face, his tall body standing in front of her slightly bent, like a wall The wall was about to collapse, and she felt a little trembling in her heart.

She didn't know what Jiang Yuewei told this man before. Listening to his question, she only had one thought in her mind, and that was denial: "No, no, I didn't say that."

Jiang Yuewei was suddenly surprised to hear her denial. , "Didn't you ask me before?"

Bai Ling looked at her like this, and his face turned red with anger. She didn't want to give it to her. What did she mean by calling a man to scare her? Now she deliberately asked such a question, "I I had this idea before, but then you weren't sure that I didn't want it anymore."

Jiang Yuewei just wanted to laugh when she saw her like this. Sure enough, some people like to pick on weak persimmons. Once you become tough, the other person will be intimidated. .

Jiang Zhenghua looked at Bai Ling, and then his expression softened, "There is no best, don't always worry about other people's things, otherwise it is easy to go astray."

This man looked very fierce, and he said this with a venomous air. , Bai Ling has never encountered a man treat her like this. When he said this, she was scared to tears. She should have called her mother if she had known this. Now she can only nod her head and take her things out of the dormitory. .

After watching her leave, Jiang Yuewei felt relieved. She looked at the man and smiled and said, "You almost made me cry." Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows, "She is just timid. What does it have to do with me." Jiang Yuewei thought to herself

.

Fortunately, she didn't tell Jiang Zhenghua exactly what Bai Ling said before. Otherwise, depending on the man's temperament, he would definitely become anxious and might go directly to her parents.

It was already dark when the couple collected their things and returned to their residence. This winter was extremely cold, and the cold wind blew like a knife, blowing the leaves in the courtyard and falling. As soon as they entered the house , Jiang Zhenghua burned the briquettes, and then went to heat the rice.

After finishing a hot meal, the man soaked Jiang Yuewei's feet again, and then the two of them lay on the bed. The man stretched out his hand to touch her swollen belly and said, "Why don't we go back for the Chinese New Year this year?"

Jiang Yuewei She had thought about this problem before, but she was a little worried about Yuexia, because in her letter before, Yuexia mentioned that Li Meiyu proposed to marry her once, but she refused. Yuexia could refuse once, but she didn't know if she could refuse again. the second time.

Moreover, if she really opens a store in the future, it would be best if Yuexia is willing to help.

But according to Yuexia's temperament of not wanting to trouble others, if she just called and said, she probably wouldn't believe it, so Jiang Yuewei still wanted to go back. Besides, she had told Ma Aiyun before that she wanted to go back, and now she suddenly said she couldn't go. not good.

Jiang Zhenghua didn't know that she actually wanted to open a snack bar. Now that the economy has announced reforms, he was willing to let her try whatever she wanted to do. He called Yuexia over and the two sisters had company. "Then wait for you. Let's talk about it after the baby is born."

Jiang Yuewei responded with a hum. Jiang Zhenghua was still about to say something when the hand caressing his belly suddenly felt a slight rhythm. He was so shocked that he froze and looked at Jiang Yuewei with wide eyes. "The baby is moving, I feel it, I feel it!"

The child had fetal movement after four months, but it was irregular and not large. Jiang Yuewei was always at school, so even if there was fetal movement, Jiang Zhenghua did not touch it. This was the first time he felt the child move.

Jiang Yuewei looked at his surprised look and smiled, "Isn't it fun?"

The slight tremor only passed by for a moment, but it already made Jiang Zhenghua excited. He didn't respond to her and just bent down on her. On the belly, I held my breath and put my ears to the belly to listen to the movement inside. There was a gurgling sound inside, and I didn't know if two little people were fighting inside.

After a while, there was no movement inside. He frowned slightly, "Why is there no movement?"

Jiang Yuewei smiled, "Just wait and see. If there is no movement, then they probably took a rest."

Jiang Zhenghua listened for a while, But there was no movement inside, so I had to give up. The excitement had not passed yet. He just hugged the woman and said, "It's really magical. Now I suspect that the two of them were fighting inside. I don't know whether it was the boy or the girl? Who fought? Win?"

Jiang Yuewei felt the strength in his hand and realized that he was a little too excited now, so she smiled and said: "What if it's a son and a daughter?"

Jiang Zhenghua laughed so hard that his mouth almost split, "That's just right. Come up with a good word. You are also a college student now. How about I leave the naming to you?"

Jiang Zhenghua had given several names before, but they were all about "Iron Pillar Dawang" and "Beautiful Cuihua". It's better to say that a cheap name is good. Jiang Yuewei couldn't bear it anymore, so she didn't let him go through any trouble anymore, so she didn't refuse this time. "Okay, I'll give you a reference when the time comes."

The army still has a few days to go on holiday, and Jiang Yuewei still has to stay at the station. In the past few days, Zhang Aifang and Wang Dongmei came to chat with her when they had nothing to do. Their families were all at the station, so they didn't go home during the New Year's holiday. Knowing that Jiang Yuewei was pregnant with two children, they made some clothes for her.

There will be exchanges between them in the future, and Jiang Yuewei is not polite and accepts them one by one. She also gives red envelopes to a few children and treats them as Chinese New Year.

On the twenty-seventh day of the twelfth lunar month, after lunch, Jiang Yuewei and Jiang Zhenghua set off from the army to the city to take a train. Since they had already sent a lot of things there before, they had very little luggage this time. This time they still took the sleeper berth. It's the Chinese New Year, and there are more people riding in the car than before, but they are riding in sleeper cars, so the impact is not big.

The people in the carriage were mobile, so Jiang Zhenghua did not dare to be careless after more than ten hours of train travel. He did not dare to sleep in the carriage for a whole night. He only stared at Jiang Yuewei for fear of thieves. The green leather train drove very slowly like last time. , it was around eight o'clock the next day when we arrived at the county station. Although the man strongly denied that he had not slept well, Jiang Yuewei looked at the man and knew from the look in his eyes that he had not slept well.

She felt warm in her heart and did not ask the man whether he had slept last night. She followed him and got out of the car with her luggage. After leaving the station, she immediately saw the green jeep that the man had borrowed when they got married. A man in the car waved in their direction.

Jiang Yuewei was a little surprised and asked the man: "Did you borrow someone else's car again?"

Jiang Zhenghua coughed, "That's right. You are pregnant now. It's not easy for us to drive around in the car. It's too troublesome. Very."

After saying that, he took her hand and walked to the car. As he walked, he asked: "The station is not far from the prison. Do you want to go and see him?"

Jiang Yuewei listened to his sudden words. , before he could react for a moment, "Who are you looking at?"

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows slightly, "The one who is in jail."

Jiang Yuewei paused for a while, raised her head and stared at the man: "What are you looking at?"

Jiang Zhenghua thought for a while and said: " It's not okay to vent your anger in front of him and let him see who it is."

Jiang Yuewei smiled. Unexpectedly, Jiang Zhenghua thought of this as soon as he got out of the car. In the past, Jiang Yuewei thought that she might agree soon, but now, there is no need. She was pregnant. She was not pregnant just to vent her bad breath. What's more, going to that kind of place now that she was pregnant felt unlucky and she would not be happy to go.

"I'm not going." She glared at the man, "Wherever he is, there will be bad luck. I'm pregnant now and don't want to be implicated in bad luck. Let's talk about it later."

Jiang Zhenghua originally wanted to make her angry out loud, but he didn't expect it. She didn't want to, so she just smiled and said: "Okay, then we will take a detour when we meet the He family. It's unlucky." As they

spoke, the two of them arrived at the car. The man who waved to them just got out of the car and greeted Jiang Yuewei. Jiang Yuewei still had some impression of him as Chen Gang, one of the people who came to pick up the bride before. She returned the greeting and got in the car directly. The car drove away quickly after the two of them got in.

It originally took almost three hours to get from the county seat to the commune, but they drove their own car, so the speed was faster. They left the city at about nine o'clock in the morning, and arrived at the commune at about eleven o'clock, and then drove to Jiang's house. After driving for ten minutes, I saw a group of people gathering in front of Jiang's house from a distance.

Jiang Yuewei didn't know what was going on, so she lowered her head slightly and looked out the glass window. In addition to Ma Aiyun, she seemed to also see Li Meiyu.

******

Chapter 55 055

◎You two give up◎

055.

Jiang Zhenghua also noticed that Li Meiyu and Jiang Xiangjun were among the group of people, so he looked back at Jiang Yuewei's big belly, "How about we go back first and wait for my mother to solve the matter? Let's come back later, so as not to affect your mood."

The distance was a bit far now, and Jiang Yuewei couldn't hear what they said specifically, but the voices of those people were quite loud, and it seemed that the dispute was quite fierce, and it probably wouldn't be resolved for a while.

Since her marriage, Jiang Yuewei had not seen Li Meiyu much. Later, she went directly to the station and had no contact with them. Later, she learned from Ma Aiyun that Li Meiyu had come to the Jiang family several times to ask for her own Contact information, but has been unsuccessful until now.

Li Meiyu must have also known the news that she was coming back this year, so she came to the Jiang family again to block people. Jiang Yuewei felt that evading all the time was not an option. They didn't see her today, and they probably would come again tomorrow, or it would always be like this.

She raised her voice and said, "No, just drive over. Some things have to be solved."

Jiang Zhenghua pursed his lips, nodded in agreement, and looked at the driver's seat: "Chen Gang, just drive over."

Chen Gang pressed the button The horn sounded, and the piercing sound of the horn echoed in the air. The group of people who had been arguing in front instantly became quiet. They turned around and saw a car coming, and unconsciously stepped aside to get out of the way.

As soon as Ma Aiyun saw the car, she knew that Jiang Yuewei was back. She was furious when she saw Li Meiyu, who had shamelessly pestered the Jiang family all morning. Originally, they came to find Jiang Yuewei, and they couldn't drive her away no matter how hard they tried. Now they are fine. It was really an advantage for them to encounter them like this.

This car had been to Jiang's house. Li Meiyu naturally knew that Jiang Yuewei was back. She didn't care about anything and ran forward and followed the car. The car stopped quickly and she saw Jiang Zhenghua supporting Jiang Yuewei. After getting out of the car, Jiang Yuewei's belly swelled as if a ball had been stuffed inside her.

She looked surprised and held her breath at this moment. It turned out that when she heard Ma Aiyun say that Jiang Yuewei was pregnant, she couldn't believe it, but now that she saw it with her own eyes, she dared to believe that what Ma Aiyun said before was true.

It's not Jiang Yuewei who can't give birth, but He Xiaofeng!

The corners of her lips moved, and she subconsciously shouted: "Yuewei."

Jiang Yuewei glanced at her and did not respond. Taking advantage of the gap between Jiang Zhenghui and Chen Gang, she walked forward to Ma Aiyun and said, "Mom, what are you doing? Why are you all crowded here?"

Li Meiyu looked embarrassed when she saw Jiang Yuewei passing by her own mother in front of the servants and running over to call Ma Aiyun "Mother". However, at this time, she could only He had a slumped old face and was holding his breath.

When Ma Aiyun heard her question, she smiled directly and said: "What else can happen? Some people came to her door shamelessly and said they were looking for her daughter, and they couldn't drive them away. As far as I know, she doesn't have a daughter to marry." When they come to our Jiang family, they are just here to cause trouble."

"You fart." Li Meiyu stared at Ma Aiyun, her face turned the color of pig liver, "Why don't our Jiang family have any daughters to marry into your Jiang family? We are here to find our own. What's wrong with my daughter? What does she mean by being careless?"

Ma Aiyun laughed when she heard this, "Didn't you dislike her when she divorced He Xiaofeng and brought shame to your Jiang family? Didn't you want to sever ties with her? Since you already said that you would. After severing the relationship, why are you coming here now? Don't you think she is embarrassed?"

Several people gathered around the door of Jiang's house. Upon hearing this, they all turned their disdainful gazes to Li Meiyu, who had just been scolded all morning. I was almost suffocated, and I wanted to be talked about again, so I pulled the old man next to me to hint him to speak.

Since he met someone this time, Jiang Xiangjun just took the risk, but seeing so many people here, he pursed his lips, looked at Jiang Yuewei and said, "Yuewei, can we go in and talk?"

Jiang Yuewei could roughly Knowing what they wanted to say, she looked at the man who had just walked beside her, then looked at Jiang Xiangjun and said, "No, if you have anything to say, just talk here."

Ma Aiyun also said, "Yes, If you have anything to say, just say it here."

Those who are celebrating the New Year, don't worry, these two people will dirty their Jiang family's stool.

Li Meiyu was choked up after hearing this. She didn't expect that Jiang Yuewei hated them to the point where she was unwilling to invite them into the room to talk.

And Jiang Xiangjun could only smile, licking his face and said: "Yuewei, we did it for your own good when we got divorced. It's just that we didn't have any knowledge at that time, and you never had children, so we thought that after the divorce, you Life will definitely be difficult for you. I only want to make you give up the idea of ​​divorce by saying harsh words. I don't really want to sever the relationship with you." "

Now your mother and I come here to admit our mistakes to you. We should not have treated you like that in the first place. We should also believe you. We really know we were wrong. How can a family have a lifelong feud? You college students should be more generous and forgive me and your mother. No matter what happens in the future, we will definitely believe you and protect you, okay? ?"

After living for so long, Jiang Yuewei heard their submissive words from Jiang Xiangjun for the first time. According to Li Meiyu's temperament, how could this be possible? She probably had no choice but to do this because she saw that she was doing well and she was pregnant. Bar.

But what's the use of being soft? It's not like they can forget the past hurts just by saying a few words. Even if they sincerely admit their mistakes now, it's useless.

Jiang Yuewei didn't want to cause any unpleasantness here, so she twitched a barely visible smile on her lips and said indifferently: "No, it's enough now that the Jiang family trusts me and protects me, just like you said at the beginning Yes, if I divorce He, you will not recognize me as your daughter. Now that I am not only divorced but also remarried, I am no longer your daughter. You don't need to admit my mistake."

Li Meiyu immediately answered: "I was then They are all angry words. I really don't want to break off the relationship."

Jiang Yuewei's eyes were filled with coldness, "But you say angry words to me every day and tell me to get out, so I have long taken your words seriously, do you understand!"

Li Meiyu Choked.

Jiang Yuewei continued: "Now I have nothing to do with you. The household registration has been transferred from the He family to the Jiang family a long time ago. I have not spent a penny on your Jiang family. In the future, we will not mess with each other. You and your family are all the same." Live well by yourself, and don't always come to Jiang's house to disturb my mother and ask her for my contact information."

Her voice was soft, but without any emotion, as if she would cut off her blood relative if she said it could be done, so Li Meiyu endured it. I couldn't help it anymore, "It's been more than a year, why do you still bring it up? You are about to become a mother now, why can't you understand our hard work at the beginning, how can you say this even if the bones are broken and the tendons are connected?" Are you going to completely wipe out the blood of this dear relative?"

"Your father and I were indeed wrong before. We didn't expect that it wasn't you who couldn't have the baby. Now your father and I have come running over in front of everyone. I admit my mistake and beg you to forgive me. Isn't that enough? What else do you want from us, do you want us to kneel down?"

Jiang Xiangjun also said: "Yes, what will it take before you are willing to forgive me and your mother?"

Hearing this, Jiang Yuewei couldn't help but ask them: "Why are you asking for my forgiveness when you feel so wronged? Why are you asking for my forgiveness? If I hadn't married into the Jiang family, hadn't been admitted to college, and hadn't been pregnant, would you still beg for my forgiveness? "?"

After she finished speaking, she didn't wait for the two people to respond, and continued: "No, you will only think that my divorce is embarrassing, and you will also drive me out of the Jiang family, but you didn't expect that my life will be so different now. You can live such a good life, so you don't feel ashamed, and you also think that I should help the family, and I only come to ask for forgiveness as a last resort!"

Everyone knew exactly what the purpose of their visit today was. In the past, when they were getting divorced, they would think she was useless and would be ashamed of her. But later they found out that she was useful and no longer felt ashamed. They tried every means to contact her, even He also kidnapped her with the words "bloodline", hoping to make Dang the blood bag back to the Jiang family.

There is no sincere admission of mistakes, it is just a calculation of interests. She cannot be calculated again. "It's useless no matter how good your plans are. All the good things I have now are not brought to me by you. Don't think about me helping you anymore." , never think about it."

Ma Aiyun also sneered: "If it weren't for Yuewei's good life and the reputation she gained as a college student, how could you still come to recognize her? It's me who is doing well, and I don't recognize parents like you!"

As soon as she said this, the people watching the excitement lowered their heads and started talking, right? If Jiang Yuewei is not doing well now, Li Meiyu and his wife may have scolded her even more fiercely than before. They shouldn't have divorced before they scolded her. So they are not admitting their mistake. They are trying to climb high!

Jiang Yuewei exposed her words in front of everyone, making it difficult for both the Jiang family and her husband to get off the stage. Li Meiyu felt as if a handful of cotton had been stuffed in her throat, which made her breathless. How could this girl, for a year No, why are you so thorny in your words?

Although they think so too, isn't it because they are still related by blood? Is it true that a family has to stay away from each other forever? Could she really ignore them?

Being stared at by everyone's scorching eyes, Li Meiyu couldn't smile anymore. She could only grit her teeth and said: "No, Yue Wei, we really know that we were wrong. You are pregnant with the child now, and we want to see it too." Are you okay? After all, we are still your biological parents and your child's biological grandparents. Can't you forgive us for once?"

Jiang Yuewei stood here for a long time and was tired. She didn't want to spend any more time with them. He didn't want to be sloppy when he spoke: "No, I won't forgive you, and I don't want to have anything to do with you. I still say the same thing. You asked me to get out of the Jiang family, so I got out. No matter what you say now, I will I won't change my mind, you two just give up!"

After she finished speaking, she looked at Jiang Zhenghua, "If they have to stay here and won't leave, then just report it to the police."

After she finished speaking, she didn't care about the two people now. What kind of expression did the man have? He turned around and entered the courtyard. Seeing this, Ma Aiyun quickly asked Song Chunning to follow him.

After finally meeting someone, she was treated like this in public. Li Meiyu was completely stunned. Looking at Jiang Yuewei's heartless back, she shouted on the spot that she wanted to catch up, "Jiang Yuewei, you are so cruel. You are so cruel." You don't care about your parents' life or death! You are being very unfilial!"

Jiang Zhenghua, who had been silent for the whole time, stepped forward to stop him: "Uncle and aunt, my wife has made it very clear just now. Can you please stop making trouble? People celebrating the New Year, I don't want the police to lock you up for provoking trouble, right?"

Ma Aiyun immediately asked everyone to fan the flames. Everyone is familiar with the Jiang family. How could they not know what to say at this moment, so they all said -

" It's just that you didn't want your daughter at the beginning, but now you think someone else is useful, and you say such things, isn't it embarrassing?" "You didn't care about her

life or death at the beginning, why do you want her to care about your life or death now? You guys My skin is as thick as the city wall. It would be a big loss to fight ghosts without you..." "

What are you talking about with them? They have been here for several days anyway. They are so sneaky. Who knows if they want to steal things or catch them in the future? Go to the police station..."

Li Meiyu's scalp was about to explode when she heard them mention the police and the police station again. They are Jiang Yuewei's biological parents! The person in front of her was her son-in-law, why did she say such cruel words! What a waste of time as a soldier!

Jiang Xiangjun was more shameless than Li Meiyu. He was so embarrassed when everyone pointed at him and scolded him in public. He held his breath and looked at the "son-in-law" who was standing in front of them with a look of disgust on his face. He was really resisting. Unable to hold on any longer, he pulled Li Meiyu who was about to speak and dragged her away.

After all, Li Meiyu still left some dignity for herself. She was dragged by the old man and walked away with curses in her mouth. When she reached a distance, she coldly shook off the old man's hand and said angrily: "Why are you dragging me? I haven't finished speaking yet."

Jiang Xiangjun said with a dark face, "Isn't it embarrassing enough for you to dislike so many people?"

Li Meiyu gritted her teeth: "So are you willing to give in?"

Yes, Jiang Xiangjun was not willing to give in. Her daughter married a good man. What a glorious thing it is to have passed the college entrance examination. This honor should have belonged to the Jiang family, but now, it was all taken by the Jiang family. How could he be willing to accept it!

Thinking that Jiang Yuewei did so well in the exam, but it was the Jiang family that everyone praised, he regretted it so much. He just looked at Li Meiyu and said, "So what if you don't want to give in? Didn't you hear what she said just now? She told us to die." This heart is telling us to get lost."

Li Meiyu is not deaf, so how could she not hear? She originally thought that Jiang Yuewei was pregnant and she was going to be a mother, so her temper must have softened. Who knew that the child had not changed at all? , but wanted to send them to the police station. What kind of evil have they done!

"Then what should we do now?" She was so angry that her chest hurt, and she was unwilling to give in. "Do you really think that she doesn't have a daughter?"

Jiang Xiangjun took a deep breath and didn't know what to do. He was a man and he wanted to save face. , now that his daughter is scolding him like this, how can he have the shamelessness to find someone to say anything to him again.

He waited for a while before saying: "Let's do this for now. She must still be angry with us now. When she gives birth to a child, she will know how hard it is to be a parent, and she will understand us then."

Li Meiyu had no choice. , she can only listen to the old man, she doesn't believe it anymore, after Jiang Yuewei walked through the gate of hell once, can she not know how hard it is to be a mother? After she raised two children of her own, she realized that she shouldn't treat her parents like this!

As bad as Li Meiyu and Jiang Xiangjun were in a good mood, Ma Aiyun and Old Jiang were in a good mood. Naturally, they had known for a long time that Jiang Yuewei was pregnant with two children, but they had just seen the real person at this time, so they couldn't help but stare at them for a while. Jiang Yuewei looked at it.

Ma Aiyun saw that she had a big belly. Even when she was sitting, he carefully supported her and asked questions, just because he was afraid that she would feel uncomfortable after taking the train.

Jiang Yuewei was also in a good mood and responded to her every request.

Ma Aiyun stared at Jiang Yuewei's belly again and again, but still felt that it was not real enough. After touching it with her hand for a while, she smiled and said, "There are actually two!"

Old man Jiang saw her like that and also laughed, "We Jiang My family has never had two children in one birth. This time is really good, two children are born at once."

Ma Aiyun said: "Your Jiang family doesn't have it, but our Ma family does. My aunt gave birth to two children in one birth, but We had no contact before. If Yuewei hadn't given birth to two children, I wouldn't have thought about my aunt."

No matter what grandma, Jiang Yuewei is pregnant now. It's a big happy event for the family to have a baby, and the Chinese New Year is approaching. Ma Aiyun smiled again and said: "I'll go to the commune to buy more candies and give them out later, so that everyone can be happy."

Song Chunning said with a smile: "Look at this pointy belly, lean down, it's like when I was pregnant with my eldest son Same, maybe two boys."

Jiang Yuewei smiled and did not try to judge the gender by guessing, "Boy or girl, just be good and don't give us two headaches."

Song Chunning said with a smile: " How can a child not be a headache? He cries every night after he is born, which makes you upset. It will be fine later." After

saying that, she looked at Jiang Yuewei and said, "By the way, when will you give birth?"

Jiang Yuewei thought for a while. : "Early June."

Song Chunning raised her eyebrows slightly, "It's so fast. It's only four months away."

Jiang Yuewei also felt that it was so fast. She didn't know she was pregnant until she was in college, but a semester had passed. "It's so fast. When the baby is born, my mother will have to come and help, otherwise we won't be able to make it."

Jiang Zhenghua told Ma Aiyun about this, and she smiled and said: "That's for sure, Yaya is almost one year old, and I can rest assured that Yuewei is pregnant with two now, and I will have to go after the New Year. "

Jiang Zhengguang has no objection. Yaya is quite easy to take care of. As long as she is not uncomfortable, she doesn't make much noise at night now. The second brother finally has his own children, or two, and he can't do it without the help of his family.

Liu Cai'e listened to them discussing Jiang Yuewei's child with a smile, and felt as if her head had been smashed open. Before Jiang Yuewei came back, she still had a little fantasy that this was just a joke, but now she knows , the fact that Jiang Yuewei has a child is not false!

She was really pregnant, or two.

But wasn't Jiang Yuewei's child unborn? Why are they so happy? Is it great to have a son? Is it amazing to have two children? Although she didn't give birth to a son, she did have three daughters. Why didn't Ma Aiyun smile so happily at the beginning?

The happier they laughed, the more uncomfortable Liu Cai'e felt. They were both daughters-in-law, but Ma Aiyun treated them differently. Wasn't that because she disliked her for giving birth to three daughters? He said he didn't dislike it, but in his heart he didn't know what he was thinking!

Listening to them laughing and seeing them happy, she couldn't vent her displeasure. She could only squeeze her hands hard and keep the smile on her face, "Mom, stop talking. It's time for us to eat. The children are hungry. "

The second child really had his own child. Ma Aiyun was so happy that she almost forgot to eat, "Yes, you must be hungry after riding the train all day. Several children have also been waiting all morning and are also hungry. Let's It's time to eat."

Jiang Yuewei had a good sleep in the car, but Jiang Zhenghua didn't, so after hearing this, she immediately responded: "Zhenghua didn't sleep well, let him rest after dinner."

The Jiang family had known this. Jiang Yuewei and the others would be here at noon today, so they had already prepared the meals, but they didn't expect that Li Meiyu and Jiang Xiangjun would cause havoc. Now after driving those two people away, Ma Aiyun asked Song Chunning to go to the kitchen with Liu Cai'e to prepare the meals. Serve.

Before leaving, Liu Cai'e looked at Jiang Yuewei's bulging belly with a faint smile on her lips.

What are you laughing at? what's so funny? Wait until her child is born before you laugh again.

The Jiang family's meal today is very rich, including chicken, duck, fish soup, etc., all of which are very fresh ingredients. Except for the old hen soup that is still simmering in the pot, the others have been prepared and kept warm in the pot, just waiting. Jiang Yuewei and the others came back to have dinner.

Song Chunning took out the dishes one by one and handed them to Liu Cai'e while chatting with her: "I only have the sleeves of the clothes I haven't finished this time. How are you doing?"

Liu Cai'e took the dishes and put them on the tray. , raised his lips and smiled, "I'm almost done. I've also made two pairs of shoes, and the shoes are not finished yet."

Song Chunning smiled at her, "Why does the child need any shoes after he is just born? I'm afraid you have to make shoes. I won't wear them until I'm one year old."

Liu Cai'e snorted in her heart. The shoes were made for Yaya. She just said it casually, but of course she wouldn't tell anyone. She just nodded and smiled: "Then wear them later. Let's do it."

After saying that, she took the things out. The two of them worked for a while. After getting all the dishes and bowls and chopsticks, she asked Song Chunning: "Is there any food left?"

Song Chunning: "No more. Just a hen soup, go and bring it over."

Liu Cai'e raised her eyebrows and said, "It's only been a little over an hour. It probably hasn't been simmered yet. I'll give everyone a small bowl to drink and warm up first, right?" It's

a big pot. The old hen soup needs to be simmered for at least two hours. The time has not yet arrived, but the weather is so cold. It's okay to drink a little to warm up first. Ma Aiyun said: "The old man and I will stop drinking it and let Yue Wei follow. Let the children drink some to warm themselves up first."

Song Chunning also said: "Then Zhengyang and I will stop drinking, and let the children drink first."

No one drank, and Jiang Yuewei was too embarrassed to drink, but Jiang Zhenghua said : "Then you drink some first, your hands are so cold."

Liu Cai'e didn't expect that things would go smoother than she thought. The corners of her lips raised, "Okay, then Yue Wei, I and the children will go first Have a drink."

After saying that, he glanced at Jiang Yuewei with a smile, then took the tray and walked out of the kitchen.

There was smoke coming out of the pot on the kitchen stove, and the gentle "gurgling" sound came from it little by little. She took a breath and smelled the fragrant smell of the old hen soup. She originally smiled. His eyes slowly shattered.

Soon, she took out the bowls and put them on the tray one by one, then opened the lid of the pot and poured a spoonful of soup into each bowl. After she finished it, she took a breath and glanced at the kitchen door to make sure After no one came, he took out a small packet of medicine from his pocket.

This amount will definitely not kill anyone, but it is enough for Jiang Yuewei to have diarrhea for two days. Pregnant women can have big or small diarrhea, and no one can predict whether they will miscarry accidentally.

Everyone drank soup together. Everyone's stomachs were weak, and the children were fine. Only Jiang Yuewei had an accident, so she could only be blamed for her bad luck.

Of course, it is necessary for Liu Cai'e to feel that she can pull a little and suffer a little.

The more she thought about it, the more excited she became. She opened the medicine bag in her hand and poured it directly into one of the bowls of soup. Before she could stir it up with chopsticks, she heard a voice from behind: "Sister Cai'e, what are you pouring?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 635 58
Author: Xiaoguo Qiqi Category: Tanmei Novels Status: ongoing Update: 2020-06-10T10:41:42 Latest: 571, here comes Su Yun married an educated youth Wan...
416K 25.3K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.7M 94.9K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
84.1K 1.9K 59
"i've been asleep for a thousand years, brother."