The Lovely Married Little Wif...

By justberealtomyself

Story and cover not mine All credit belong to owners MTL Author: Xia Elegy 1. Only after Jiang Yuewei died d... More

1-5
6-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
36-40
41-45
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-99 END

46-50

1.2K 11 0
By justberealtomyself

Chapter 46 046

◎Conflict (catching bugs) ◎

046.

Jiang Yuewei is still a little worried, because the political trial happened last year. She is not worried about the Jiang family, but Ma Aiyun said it when she called the Jiang family. Li Meiyu and Zhao Fengxian got into a fight. At that time, they both went to the police station to mediate. According to her understanding of Zhao Fengxian, this woman must have gone to the Jiang family to cause trouble. Maybe Li Meiyu couldn't bear it and started having sex with her directly?

After thinking about it, she frowned: "That was the political trial last year. I was just afraid that the Jiang family would get into trouble." It

had been more than ten days since her political trial. Jiang Zhenghua knew that she was worried about this, but it was useless to guess more now, so he said: "Don't think about it yet. I'll ask you about your experience and political review at work tomorrow. You wait at home until I come back. If there are no problems with these two things, I will go to the post office with you to ask."

It's too late now. It's early at the post office. After getting off work, Jiang Yuewei had no choice but to give up. Because of the notice, she couldn't sleep well in the past two days. Now that the matter was over, her mood eased up and she slept soundly until dawn.

Jiang Zhenghua went to the camp early the next morning, and Jiang Yuewei also got up early. After breakfast, she felt a little uneasy again, thinking that if she failed the political review, she still had to understand the Jiang family's situation so that she could make countermeasures, so she He went directly to the gate and called the security office of the carton factory, asking the other party to help notify Yuexia to answer the phone.

It was not convenient to contact her at this time. The other party asked her to wait half an hour before calling back. Jiang Yuewei didn't want to run around, so she simply waited for the time to pass at the gate. It was still early and there were many people going to work. , after waiting for a while, she saw Yang Xiaoguo coming out with a bag.

Their eyes met, Yang Xiaoguo smiled, walked forward and looked at her and said, "Jiang Yuewei, what are you doing here so early in the morning?"

Jiang Yuewei didn't want to talk to her, but there were a lot of people coming in and out of the family home at this time. She just said calmly: "Nothing, I'll make a call."

After saying that, she turned around and walked towards the gate.

Seeing her scorning him in public, Yang Xiaoguo was also annoyed, but she quickly calmed down, thinking that she should be proud of herself now. When she knew that her notice had been torn to pieces, she would probably I have to cry.

That look with red eyes and tears on his face is so pitiful.

Thinking of this, her mood suddenly brightened. She looked at the woman's back with a sneer on her lips, and quickly left the family home with her bag.

Here, Jiang Yuewei had almost finished waiting, so she quickly called. Fortunately, it was Yuexia who answered the call directly. She stopped beating around the bush and asked Yuexia directly if Li Meiyu had committed any serious crime and entered the police station.

Jiang Yuexia suddenly heard her asking. Although she had many questions, she still told her all the recent events in the Jiang family, "No, Zhao Fengxian has been coming to make trouble recently, but she has a child at home, so she can tolerate it quite well." Yes, although there were fights sometimes, they were not serious and did not go to the police station."

Jiang Yuewei breathed a sigh of relief. The Jiang family did not commit any crime, so it might not be a matter of political review. Just as she was thinking about it, she was asked on the other end of the phone: "Sister, nothing happened to you, right?"

Jiang Yuewei didn't want her to worry, she just smiled and said: "It's okay, I'm just worried that something big will happen to the Jiang family that will affect my political review. I'll tell you when I get the notice. ."

Jiang Yuexia has never passed the college entrance examination, so she doesn't know what the process is. Now that she hears her voice smiling, there is no doubt that she still has to go to work, so she hung up the phone after chatting for a while.

Jiang Yuewei also returned home relaxed. After returning home, she read a book for a while and started cooking. When the meal was ready and the man came back, she directly asked: "How was the test? Did I pass?"

Jiang Zhenghua looked at He glanced at the meal she had prepared and nodded, "I asked everyone. Your physical examination and political examination are all fine. It's probably just that your notification letter hasn't arrived yet. Let's go to the post office to ask after dinner."

Jiang Yuewei She breathed a sigh of relief, as long as there was nothing wrong with these two, she hadn't received the notice yet, maybe it hadn't arrived, or maybe it hadn't been delivered, but for her own peace of mind, she still had to go to the post office later.

After eating, the two drove to the post office. There were many people at the post office in the city. Those who sent money, sent things, and received goods were all lined up. The two waited in line for a while before it was their turn. Jiang Yuewei reported her name to the postwoman and said to get the notice.

Soon, the postwoman took out a pile of thick letters and handed them to her and said, "These are the letters from the past few days. You can take them aside and look for them yourself. I'm busy here."

Jiang Yuewei took the letters. The pile of letters stepped aside and followed the man to search for it. However, after looking through it several times, she found that apart from other people's admission notices, there was no one from her. There was also one from Renhua University, but it was not hers. She frowned slightly. She quickly asked the postman: "Are all the letters here?"

The female postal worker looked at her: "The ones that have not been taken away in the past few days are here. We have already delivered the ones that can be delivered. Your things When was it sent?"

Jiang Yuewei said hurriedly: "It's been almost twenty days. Others have received the notification letters from the same university, but I haven't."

The female postal worker looked helpless, "Then I don't know, if you wait two more days, there have been a lot of letters recently, maybe they haven't been sent yet." Anyway,

they all came, and Jiang Zhenghua didn't want to go to waste, so he asked her: "Can you show us the previous pickup records?"

The female postal worker still had a lot of things to do, so she handed them the record book directly, "Look for it yourself, the last month's are all here. "

Jiang Zhenghua took the record book and quickly followed Jiang Yuewei, turning through two pages. When he saw Jiang Yuewei's name on the record, his expression changed instantly.

The record book showed that Jiang Yuewei's notice had been taken away as early as the day before yesterday, the day it was delivered to the post office. The name of the person who signed the letter and took it away was "Jiang Yuewei" in the note in the notebook. The handwriting was very sloppy and could only be barely legible. The words "Jiang Yuewei" are obviously not Jiang Yuewei's own handwriting.

Jiang Yuewei's expression also changed. She subconsciously looked up at the man and said, "How is this possible? The day before yesterday, I was waiting for the notice in the family home. I have never been out of the family home. How could I have received it the day before yesterday?"

Jiang Zhenghua naturally knew. She hadn't come out recently. He immediately turned around, pointed to the record on it and asked the postman: "Comrade, this is our letter, but the person who came to pick it up the day before yesterday was not us, and the person who signed it was not us, so this is What's going on?"

After he finished speaking, Jiang Yuewei quickly took out the household registration book and her admission ticket and handed them over, with a hint of panic in her tone, "Look, this is my ID."

The female postal worker took the record book and her admission ticket doubtfully. Jiang Yuewei's things took another look at the record on it, "Yes, the signed contact address is clearly that of your military family home, and the name is also Jiang Yuewei. What's the problem?" "

This is really not my handwriting." Jiang Yuewei affirmed. , "If I had picked up the things before, I wouldn't have come again today. You made a mistake."

The female postal worker was a little speechless, "It's impossible. When you come here to get the notice, we all require you to bring your household registration book or Admission ticket, did you ask someone else to get it for you and then you couldn't remember it?"

Jiang Zhenghua's face darkened when he thought that the female postal worker just threw the letter to them to look for themselves. They were so careless, it's possible that someone took it. I don't know if I got the wrong thing. It has been two days since the incident, and the notice is not money or anything like that. Even if someone else took the wrong thing, it should have been sent back, but this "Jiang Yuewei" didn't send the thing back.

So this "Jiang Yuewei" must have a purpose, otherwise she would have returned the things long ago. If her purpose is just to use Jiang Yuewei's notice to go to college, it would be easy, just arrest her, but I'm afraid She had a bad heart and just destroyed the notice!

He realized the seriousness of the problem and quickly showed his ID to the female postal worker, and then said: "The things that were taken away are very important to us. Please think about who took the things away in the first place. He is a high-ranking official." Are you short, fat, thin, or what are the characteristics?"

When the female postal worker saw his military ID card, she was stunned. Only then did she realize that the two people opposite were related, but that day they were not She was on duty, so she stood up and said, "I didn't go to work the day before yesterday. Wait a minute and I'll help you ask."

After saying that, she took her notebook and Jiang Yuewei's admission ticket and entered the backstage office.

Jiang Yuewei's face turned pale, and the uneasiness in her heart was getting bigger and bigger like a snowball. She bit her lip and looked at the man, "Did Jiang Yuewei, who has the same name as me, take away my notice? Then she didn't even take it. Yes, you have to bring your files to college, right? Then why doesn't she return them?"

Jiang Zhenghua looked at the anxious look on the woman's face and hurriedly comforted her: "Don't worry, we'll ask about the situation when someone comes later."

The voice said As soon as they left, the female postal worker came out of the office and called them directly into the office. There was also a man wearing the same work clothes in the office. When the man saw them, he said: "I'm sorry, the students have taken exams recently. , what about the high school entrance examination and college entrance examination, there are so many letters exchanged, I really can't remember what the person who came to receive this letter from you looks like."

Jiang Zhenghua's face darkened, and his voice suddenly became sharp: "Didn't you say you came to receive the notice? Do you need to bring your household registration book or admission ticket to take it away? Why can others take away our things so casually?"

The man was also very panicked, "I must have taken the certificate, but you know, we do this every day So many people came here to pick up things, and it was the day before yesterday. I really can't remember so many people." After

this person said this, he didn't say anything. Jiang Yuewei was shaking with anger. They were too careless in doing things. Just look at it. She asked someone to take her things away after just showing her ID. Now they don't even know what the other person looks like, so where can they find someone?

How could she go to college if she couldn't get the notice back? Thinking of this, she immediately looked at the man, her voice trembling: "Then what should we do?"

Jiang Zhenghua's eyes became even colder, and asked the man again: "Then is the other party a man or a woman? What documents did he use to get the notice? Did you study?" Something

happened now. The other party was a soldier. The man was also scared and immediately said: "Get the admission ticket. Recently, those who come to get the notice usually bring the admission ticket, so it must be a woman. , otherwise the photo will not match my impression."

Jiang Zhenghua took a look at Jiang Yuewei's admission ticket after hearing this. In addition to the photo, exam location, category and name, there is only a number on it, and the other page is the exam subjects and time. If People with the same name can take this thing away with them in minutes.

But this thing is too simple, and it is easy to fake it intentionally, so he does not rule out that someone made a fake admission ticket in advance to pretend to receive the notice.

Jiang Zhenghua took a breath, glanced at the two people with stern eyes, then looked at Jiang Yuewei, and said with a cold smile: "Report to the police and ask them to help find this person. Even if you are looking for a needle in a haystack, you have to find her."

The two of them also No matter how the two postmen reacted when they heard that they reported to the police, they left the post office directly and went to the Public Security Bureau. Jiang Zhenghua had connections in the Public Security Bureau, so the case was quickly taken over, but because of the relationship between the school and the police, the case The Education Department got involved, and the police asked them to contact the school first to check the information of candidates in this area.

When Chen Weiliang heard that Jiang Yuewei's notice had been taken away, he was so angry that he immediately jumped up. Jiang Yuewei got the highest score in the school this time and ranked among the top 100 in the city. Now someone else stole her notice. , that is stealing the school's honor. He would never allow such a thing to happen, so he immediately responded, "Okay, I will go to the Education Department to explain the situation to them, but it may take some time, so don't panic. "

It is not an easy task to find someone with the same name as Jiang Yuewei from so many candidates' information, so Jiang Yuewei can only wait.

After she made the call, she returned to the reception room. The police officer who received them, Lu Yongfei, asked: "Except for someone taking it by mistake, I don't rule out that someone did it deliberately to cause trouble for you. Think about it, have you offended anyone recently?"

Jiang Zhenghua also just said I thought about it this way, so now I think about it again. Apart from normal training in the army, he rarely interacts with others. He is the battalion commander and has a very harmonious relationship with his subordinates. He also has a good relationship with several other battalion commanders. , not so bad as to require revenge.

After thinking about it, he said: "I shouldn't have."

After saying that, he looked at Jiang Yuewei and asked, "Did you have any conflicts with others at school?"

Jiang Yuewei was stunned. She rarely talked to others in school, and basically didn't. There was a conflict, if there was one, it was during the first mock exam. Liu Yuting said she cheated and she forced her to apologize. After that, they never spoke.

There was also He Dandan. He Dandan was often suppressed by her, and the two had minor conflicts not once or twice. Even on the day they got the transcript, she and He Dandan had an argument at the gate of the family home.

But Jiang Yuewei saw that the handwriting just now didn't look like the two of them. She didn't know how many points Liu Yuting took this time, but He Dandan scored 337 points and could go to a good university. She wouldn't really Was he so stupid that he took away her notice out of revenge?

If they intend to retaliate, then her notice will be in danger. Thinking of this, Jiang Yuewei's face was slightly startled, and she immediately raised her eyes and said, "Yes, Liu Yuting and He Dandan from our class, and Yang Xiaoguo from the compound, they have all had sex with me. conflict."

*****

Chapter 47 047

◎ She knew she was going to be doomed (catching bugs) ◎

047.

Thinking of He Dandan, Jiang Yuewei subconsciously mentioned Yang Xiaoguo, "Yang Xiaoguo from the Family Court also has a very bad relationship with me. If someone really did it on purpose, It will most likely be her."

When Jiang Zhenghua heard the words Yang Xiaoguo, his face turned as dark as the bottom of a pot. Because he had been in seclusion in military exercises before, he had met this woman for a long time, so he almost gave her away. forget.

Thinking of the last time she went directly to Jiang Yuewei to send a pen regardless of her identity, the man's eyes were filled with awe. He looked at Lu Yongfei and said, "There is indeed something wrong with this woman. I complained about her suspension last time. I can't rule out that she has a grudge and wants to take revenge." , she is the most suspicious, but she shouldn't be stupid enough to do it herself."

Jiang Yuewei also thinks so. Last time Yang Xiaoguo was complained about, if she really wants to take revenge this time, she won't leave any clues, "Then it must be He Dandan ."

Jiang Zhenghua knew that Jiang Yuewei was anxious about his notice, so he looked at Lu Yongfei and said, "Let's go find someone with you."

Lu Yongfei looked at the two of them and wanted to fly over to find someone now, so he did not refuse his request and found out After hearing He Dandan's address, he took them out of the car with several subordinates.

He Dandan didn't know that Jiang Yuewei was already on the way to find him. At this time, she was sitting in the room, staring at the notice on the table that she had torn open, and her mood gradually calmed down.

She had already received the notice the night before, and the torn corner was a masterpiece at that time. But her reason still defeated her jealousy, and she still did not tear it to pieces. In the end, she kept the notice until now by some mysterious means. .

This notice has been at home for almost two days, and she has struggled with it for two days. Every time she wants to tear it up, she can always think of Jiang Yuewei and her tall and fierce man. That man's face is too fierce. She felt uneasy, and then began to regret that she shouldn't have been so impulsive and that she shouldn't have been instigated by Yang Xiaoguo. But even if she figured it out, when she saw the notice, she was unwilling to send it back.

But just now, He Xinmiao came to her and said that someone in their class had passed the test with 300 points but had not received a notice. He suspected that he had failed the political review, so he asked Chen Weiliang to help check the results.

Her words were like enlightenment, and the hesitation in He Dandan's heart disappeared instantly.

Yes, Jiang Yuewei's notice is missing. When she finds out, she will definitely check why she didn't receive it. Her man is a soldier, so it must be easy to find out the reason. In the end, it will definitely be found on her. She doesn't know What consequences will there be for me at that time?

Thinking of this, He Dandan's body trembled, and her mind was quickly brought back to reality. She still had to go to college and had a good future. She couldn't ruin it in her own hands, so she got this notice before Jiang Yuewei found out. Return it quickly and pretend this didn't happen.

So, she quickly picked up the notice and stuffed it into the letter bag, then took her bag and left the room.

This is the Tongzi Building. The dark and long corridors are lined with various pots, pans, pans and stoves. The air is humid and dull, and mixed with an indescribable smell. It's already holiday time, and there are many children running around in the corridors. Go and play the symphony of laughter, scolding and infant cry.

He Dandan walked towards the stairs, and a woman walking towards her greeted her, "Dandan, where are you going?"

He Dandan smiled, "You're not going anywhere, you're playing with my classmates."

The woman looked at her She quickly asked: "Are you going to start school soon?"

He Dandan nodded, "Yes, it will start on the 20th of this month."

The woman smiled and immediately praised her: "You are promising now. You have gone to a good university, and you are the best in our Tongzi Building. From now on, you will be a public servant. Don't mention how happy your mother is." It was obviously

a very simple sentence, but He Dandan heard it all. Cold sweat, yes, she will be a public servant in the future, and she cannot ruin her future because of the notice.

She greeted the woman casually, then hurried downstairs with her bag.

It's not far from the post office, just a few bus stops away. Jiang Yuewei probably hasn't noticed that her notice is missing, so she has to return it quickly.

He Dandan was thinking as she walked out of the gate and walked towards the bus stop. Before she reached the bus stop, she saw several police officers in uniforms walking towards her. She was stunned for a moment, and when she saw Jiang Yuewei among those police officers When I saw the figure, my head buzzed a few times.

Jiang Yuewei also saw her and immediately shouted: "He Dandan!"

Hearing this, He Dandan froze, then subconsciously turned around and walked back.

Jiang Yuewei immediately pointed at her and shouted, "Comrade Public Security, she is He Dandan."

Upon hearing this, Jiang Zhenghua ran away and blocked her path with a sweep of the ground. He stared at her and said with a biting chill in his voice: "You Why are you running? Are you guilty?"

The man's tall body stood in front of him, and a shadow shrouded him. He Dandan's breathing suddenly tightened, and he unconsciously held down his bag and took a few steps back. His voice trembled almost inaudibly: "What are you talking about? What, what am I guilty of?"

Jiang Zhenghua noticed her movement, stretched out his hand to grab her bag, and said in a sharp voice: "If you are not guilty, then why are you running? What is in the bag? Is it Jiang Yuewei's notice?" At

this time, Jiang Yuewei followed a few A police officer also ran up. He Dandan's mind went blank, her body went limp, and she almost couldn't stand. If the notice was not in the bag now, she could still argue for herself, but now she was caught on the spot!

Seeing this, Lu Yongfei looked at He Dandan and said, "Comrade He Dandan, there is a case that we may need you to assist us in investigating." He

Dandan knew what case he was talking about. She looked at the several police officers and then at Jiang Yuewei, and immediately opened the bag and put the letter in Passing the bag over, her voice was filled with tears: "I, I didn't mean it, I was about to return it, don't catch me..."

Jiang Yuewei took the letter bag she handed over and opened it, and then saw what she was thinking about. She had been looking for the admission notice for several days. One corner of the notice had been torn open by her, but luckily the other parts were intact.

She almost cried when she touched the lost notice. She quickly looked up at He Dandan, trembling with anger: "Why? Why did you pretend to get my notice?"

Jiang Yuewei couldn't figure it out. She just got better grades than He Dandan. , why would she be jealous enough to do such a thing? Is this the human side?

He Dandan knew he couldn't run away, so he just said tremblingly: "No, I just want to see the notice from Renhua University. I was about to return it..."

Jiang Yuewei laughed angrily and pointed to the torn corner of the notice. Looking at her, "Do you think I will believe it? You tore it up here. You obviously wanted to destroy my notice and prevent me from going to college!" "

No." He Dandan subconsciously refused, "It was opened accidentally. The letter bag was torn, I didn't mean to destroy your notice."

Jiang Yuewei naturally didn't believe her, and said coldly: "Then you just want to pretend to take my notice and replace me in Renhua."

"No. He Dandan raised her head with tears in her eyes. Although she had hidden some bad intentions before, she already regretted it. "It's not that easy to replace me. I can't do it either. I just want to see. I have to pay back now." You guys are here when you go back."

Jiang Zhenghua, who had been silent all this time, said coldly: "You can't do it. You have a cousin. You went to the family home to find her before. Did you keep in touch with her at that time? Stealing Yuewei's notice? Thinking about how to take her place in Renhua?"

He Dandan choked. Although she had never thought about taking Jiang Yuewei's place in college, it was indeed Yang Xiaoguo who had been contacting her recently to discuss how to take Jiang Yuewei's notice. of.

Jiang Zhenghua looked at the subtle expression on her face and sneered: "Now that the notice is in your hands, you used fake certificates to defraud Jiang Yuewei's notice. Which one is the mastermind, you or Yang Xiaoguo?"

Lu Yongfei had already asked about He Dandan's situation just now. I understand, but I am also very puzzled, "He Dandan, defrauding others by fabricating facts or concealing the truth is fraud. If you are an accomplice in fraud, you will be jailed. The mastermind is still a felony. How can you, a quasi-college student, do this? What's the matter?"

He Dandan was dumbfounded when he heard that the police said he was going to jail. He said directly without hesitation: "No, I didn't commit fraud, it's not that I wanted to claim it falsely, I'm not the mastermind, Yang Xiaoguo is, she asked me to claim it, fake/ She gave me the certificate, I should know where she is!"

Realizing the seriousness of the matter, she held Jiang Yuewei's hand again, crying so hard, "Jiang Yuewei, I know I shouldn't take your things. I know I was wrong. I apologize to you. Now I have returned the things to you. For the sake of us being classmates, please forgive me. I will never do such stupid things again."

Jiang Yuewei looked at her, He said in a calm tone: "He Dandan, I know you don't have much hatred towards me. You are going to college soon. As long as you testify against the mastermind, I don't need to forgive you. The police comrades will also consider how to handle this case as appropriate. This matter is in the hands of Take it into your own hands."

It is impossible for Jiang Yuewei to forgive her. Everyone must bear responsibility for the mistakes they make. He Dandan knew that she was wrong, but the thing about her pretending to receive the notice was true, and she must be responsible for it. , As for Yang Xiaoguo, Jiang Yuewei must send this woman in this time and make her pay the price!

He Dandan was thinking about her university and her future. Anyway, Yang Xiaoguo was not very sincere about her kindness. She felt cruel and gritted her teeth and said, "Okay, I am willing to testify against Yang Xiaoguo."

Yang Xiaoguo had been working for a day today and was preparing to clean up. When things were getting off work, Fang Yang came to her and said that Mr. Yang had asked her to go to the office. When she heard the word "Mr. Yang", she was a little confused: "Why did uncle suddenly come to see me?"

Fang Yang also felt strange. Normally Mr. Yang never The reason why he called Yang Xiaoguo to his office was to avoid suspicion and not let everyone know about Yang Xiaoguo's relationship with him. Who would have thought that when he saw him just now, he asked him to come here and call someone, "I don't know, let's go there now."

Yang Xiaoguo usually said She was quite afraid of this uncle, not to mention that she was in the army now, so she didn't dare to waste time and hurried to the office. When she arrived at the door, she saw a guard standing with a solemn face, and she felt inexplicably flustered for an instant.

Soon Fang Yang knocked on the door, and after a voice came from inside, he pushed the door open and went in. Yang Xiaoguo followed him into the office. When he saw Jiang Yuewei, Jiang Zhenghua and He Dandan appeared in the office at the same time, his face changed slightly. .

She didn't know why the three of them appeared here at the same time. She couldn't care so much now. She just pinched her palms hard and forced herself to calm down. She looked at Yang Xu and saluted, "Mr. Yang, please find Me?"

Seeing her calm and calm expression, Yang Xu's face darkened, and he pointed at He Dandan and said, "Is this your cousin He Dandan?"

Yang Xiaoguo paused for a moment, and naturally had to admit it, nodded and said, "Yes."

Yang Xu pointed to the two policemen on one side and said: "I'm not looking for you now, but several police comrades are looking for you, saying that you used fake certificates and collaborated with He Dandan to impersonate Comrade Jiang Yuewei's admission notice. Is this the case? What happened?"

Fang Yang looked slightly startled when he heard this, and looked at Yang Xiaoguo subconsciously, "What's going on?"

Yang Xiaoguo didn't answer him, and then she realized that there were two policemen on the side. Her heart trembled, and she immediately denied it: "Report to the teacher, sir. , Without this, I don't know what the admission notice is."

Jiang Yuewei was surprised to see her denying it so simply and calmly, and turned to look at He Dandan, but she turned red with anger.

For the sake of his future, He Dandan immediately refuted her: "Sister, you have been lying to me to get Jiang Yuewei's notice. You gave me the fake admission ticket. How can you have the nerve to say that you don't know anything?"

Yang Xiaoguo listened. Seeing her accusation, she wanted to go up and cover her mouth. At first, He Dandan was too afraid to find someone to apply for the certificate, so she went there. She didn't expect to be cautious, and in the end she even forgot that He Dandan would bite her back on the spot!

It's a trivial matter to pretend to get a notice. Anyway, she has never touched Jiang Yuewei's notice. What's serious is that she, a military employee, went to apply for a fake certificate and asked He Dandan to say it outright!

At this time, she will be jailed for counterfeiting, and she will not be able to get away with buying a fake certificate! She still has this identity...

Thinking of this, Yang Xiaoguo was so angry that he almost vomited out a mouthful of blood. He tried his best to hint to her: "He Dandan, I don't understand what you are talking about? This is the station, not our home. You should be careful when speaking. ."

But He Dandan was now preoccupied with his own future and couldn't understand her hint at all. Listening to her threatening and warning tone, he was so angry that his lungs were about to burst. "You have done it and you still don't admit it?"

Yang Xiaoguo She was so angry that she had a heart attack, how could she admit it? If she admits it, not only will her job be lost, but she may be directly expelled from the military. If the situation is more serious, she may be forced to do a forced labor camp.

Is this He Dandan really trying to kill her?

Yang Xiaoguo looked at He Dandan with a stern look: "I won't admit it if I haven't done it. You made a mistake yourself, why did you pass the responsibility to an irrelevant person?" It was He

Dandan who was jealous of Jiang Yuewei, and the photo on the admission ticket was hers. She was the one who went to get the notice. She was the one who was found. What does it have to do with Yang Xiaoguo? She just provided a fake certificate. They couldn't find the person who applied for the certificate, and she brought it with her when she applied for it. Wearing a hospital mask, the person who applied for the certificate probably wouldn't recognize her if he saw her again.

He Dandan heard her denying it again, gritted his teeth and said: "Sister, do you think I have no evidence?"

Yang Xiaoguo tried his best to stay calm after hearing this, "He Dandan, I didn't ask you to do anything, you don't have to talk to me like this, If you have any evidence, just bring it to me. I'm an upright person."

After saying this, Jiang Zhenghua couldn't hold it in any longer. He looked at Yang Xiaoguo with disgust in his eyes, "Yang Xiaoguo, you underestimate the public security's ability to do things. , do you still remember Zhu Dashan who issued the fake admission ticket for you?" "

Because it was the first time he forged the admission ticket, so he clearly remembers what clothes you wore that day and how much money you paid. He is in the office next door now. How about me? Ask him to come over and have a good chat?"

Yang Xiaoguo's head pounded when he heard this, and he almost couldn't stand. How come they didn't even find Zhu Dashan?

Yang Xu originally didn't believe that his niece would do such a thing, nor did he believe that people in his army would make such a stupid mistake, but seeing her dejected face at this time, he directly asked people to go next door to arrest Zhu. Dashan called over.

Zhu Dashan was suddenly arrested by several police officers today. Everyone was dumbfounded. Now he had the opportunity to make meritorious service. How could he not express himself? When he saw Yang Xiaoguo again, he recognized her on the spot and testified against her, "It was her, even though she was wearing a mask at the time." , but I remember her eyes and hair, and she smelled like a hospital before..."

Zhu Dashan usually gives people fake letters of introduction, certifications and the like, just to make ends meet. That day he came He asked someone to apply for the admission ticket and charged her five yuan. Who knew that the five yuan was a reminder to pay for his death? He almost cried to death!

Fang Yang was also dumbfounded, his head was buzzing. If Yang Xiaoguo really committed such a thing, then he would also be implicated. He originally thought that marrying Yang Xiaoguo would lead to a successful career, but now everything is in vain. I lost myself in it.

He Dandan exposed her cousin and felt no guilt at all. Instead, she breathed a sigh of relief, because as long as Yang Xiaoguo was the mastermind, she would be given a lighter punishment for her mistakes.

She looked at Yang Xiaoguo's face turning green and red, and said proudly, "Sister, don't you admit it now? Because you hate Jiang Yuewei, you took advantage of the conflict between me and her to encourage me to pretend to receive the notice. Fortunately, I met her in time. I realize my own mistakes..."

Yang Xiaoguo couldn't hear what she said after that. She was so cold and stiff that she couldn't say anything.

She knew she was doomed!

*****

Chapter 48 048

◎Deserved results◎

048.

Zhu Dashan testified against Yang Xiaoguo, but she could not refute it. This obviously confirmed that what Zhu Dashan said was the truth.

Yang Xiaoguo, a military employee, actually made such a low-level mistake.

Something like this happened to the army, and it was his niece. Even Yang Xu, who had always been calm, turned blue with anger. He looked at Yang Xiaoguo and the corners of his lips moved, "Yang Xiaoguo, do you still want to argue for yourself? "

His voice was deep, mixed with faint anger, and a group of people in the office held their breath.

Yang Xiaoguo's face was ashen. If she had known that He Dandan was like this, she might as well have done it herself. Now that Jiang Yuewei is safe, she has ended up like this.

She looked at Jiang Yuewei and bit her lip tightly, as if a ball of cotton had blocked her throat, and she could no longer speak.

There was silence in the room. Lu Yongfei looked at Yang Xu and broke the atmosphere, "Then, we will leave Yang Xiaoguo's matter to your army." When

military personnel commit crimes, their internal security departments will naturally investigate and deal with them. Their public security bureau cannot interfere. Yang Xu hummed, and said to the guard who came in just now: "Take her to the security department and inform their director that everything is official." The

confrontation ended with just one official word, and Yang Xiaoguo was immediately taken away by the guard. , Lu Yongfei also took Zhu Dashan and He Dandan out when the matter was over.

When something like this happened, Yang Xu, as a parent and superior, didn't know what to say for a moment. He only looked at Jiang Yuewei and told her that the army would definitely give her an explanation.

Jiang Yuewei naturally believed what he said, but it would take some time to explain the results. After the two of them left the office, she asked the man: "What will happen to Yang Xiaoguo?"

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows: "She made a serious mistake in her thinking, and her work must be It's gone. The military status is basically gone. There will be stains on the files in the future. As for the other things, we won't know until they finish investigating the matter."

Jiang Yuewei let out a breath. This was Yang Xiaoguo's own fault. She was suspended last time. She didn't know how to restrain herself, but in the end, she even tried to trick her into not going to college. The current ending was the outcome she deserved.

She was feeling comfortable now. When she came down from the office building, she saw He Dandan being pushed into the car by a female police officer.

He Dandan also saw her and immediately said to her: "Jiang Yuewei, you said before that you would forgive me if I testified against you. Why don't you keep your word?"

Jiang Yuewei looked at her expressionlessly, "I never said that, I only said that as long as you testify against the mastermind, I don't need to forgive you. The police comrades will also consider what to do with the case as appropriate."

He Dandan also felt aggrieved, "But I have returned the notice to you, and I still have to start school, so you just Can't you tell the police to withdraw the case?"

The notice was returned, but in fact nothing happened. She also testified against Yang Xiaoguo. If Jiang Yuewei didn't withdraw the case, she would have to squat in the Public Security Bureau for who knows how long. Her plans to start school had come to nothing, so she was anxious.

Jiang Yuewei listened to her matter-of-fact tone and said coldly: "We can't withdraw, and I don't want to withdraw. If it weren't for you, my notice would have been received yesterday. You made a mistake yourself, and you blame me for not forgiving you?"

He Dandan choked. After a while, he said again: "Then how long do you want me to be detained for?"

Jiang Yuewei frowned, "It's not me who has the final say as to how long you want to be detained. You should ask the police comrades about this."

From now on, the two of them will basically not talk about each other . They met again, so after saying that, she didn't bother to bother with He Dandan anymore, and took the man back to the courtyard.

It was dinner time at this time. On the way, they met a group of military wives going to the cafeteria to get food. They saw Jiang Yuewei saying hello and seeing her holding a college notice. They suddenly felt that she was shining and had a lot of good words in her mouth. Started boasting.

Now that the matter has been settled and the notice has been found, Jiang Yuewei has long been happy. Now when she hears others praising her in public and saying something, her heart has already floated to the sky. .

Back home, she held the notice and looked at it like a treasure. It said in black and white that her name had been admitted to Renhua University. The semester started on September 26th, less than two weeks away.

Thinking about all the bad things in her previous life, and now that she had received the college notice, she felt like it was not realistic enough in a dream, so she couldn't help but let the man pinch her.

After all, Jiang Zhenghua was reluctant to pinch her. Seeing her happy, the corners of his mouth unconsciously raised, "There is one more thing worth being happy about. Do you want to hear it?"

Jiang Yuewei raised her head, "What's the matter?"

Jiang Zhenghua coughed lightly and pretended. She said deeply: "Guess?"

Jiang Yuewei's eyes lit up, "Did the military exercise achieve merit?"

Jiang Zhenghua was surprised, "How could you guess it so easily?"

Although Jiang Yuewei has been anxious about her notice recently, she has nothing to do with men. Forgot to pay attention, "I have remembered it. It has been more than half a month since your military exercise ended, and the report should be approved."

Jiang Zhenghua smiled, "Well, third-class merit, I will call my mother tomorrow. Tell her this great happy event and make her happy."

So the next morning at work, Jiang Zhenghua called the Changhong Production Team. Ma Aiyun heard on the phone that her son had made outstanding contributions, and also heard that Jiang Yuewei had passed the exam. I scored more than 400 points and went to Renhua University, the best university in their city, but I didn't react for a long time.

After the two children went there, it was not convenient to contact them, so she usually didn't ask much about their affairs there. Now a year has passed, and her son has not performed meritorious services once or twice. She is a little numb, but who To think that Jiang Yuewei actually brought them such good news, "Real or false?"

Jiang Zhenghua knew that she couldn't believe it, so he smiled and said: "Really, the newspapers have published it, you go to the Revolutionary Committee to find us Read the evening newspaper. I didn't tell you because I never received the notice." When

Ma Aiyun heard that the newspaper had published it, she praised Jiang Yuewei with a smile, then immediately hung up the phone and went to the Revolutionary Committee to ask for the evening newspaper. She didn't know so many words, so she asked someone from the Revolutionary Committee to read it for her. When she saw it, she saw Jiang Yuewei's name listed among the top two hundred candidates for the college entrance examination.

This newspaper has been out there for a few days. The people in the Revolutionary Committee don't know Jiang Yuewei, and Jiang Yuewei's files are not here, so naturally they don't know that this is someone from their commune. Now I heard what Ma Aiyun said, the Revolutionary Committee The person called and inquired again, and it was confirmed that Jiang Yuewei was from the Changhong Production Team of their commune.

They also thought that the results of the commune's college entrance examination were not very good, so they immediately decided to hold up a red banner to celebrate Jiang Yuewei's admission to college, so as to encourage future candidates to take the college entrance examination.

Ma Aiyun was so happy that her nose turned up to the sky. She took the newspaper and ran home. As soon as she entered the door, she shouted: "The second brother's family is happy."

Today is a holiday for the team, and no one from the Jiang family went out. Listen now When she shouted so happily, everyone stared at her.

Liu Cai'e's expression changed, and her heart skipped a beat. Could it be that Jiang Yuewei had a child?

She hurriedly asked: "Yuewei is pregnant?"

Ma Aiyun raised the newspaper in her hand and said with a smile: "No, she actually got admitted to college, and the newspapers even published it."

When other members of the Jiang family heard that Jiang Yuewei got admitted to college, they I couldn't believe it, but looking at the name on the "Evening News", I had to believe it.

Liu Cai'e breathed a sigh of relief, as long as Jiang Yuewei was not pregnant, but she also thought, didn't Jiang Yuewei not study much? Why did she suddenly become a college student as soon as she went there? And he got a higher score than the best person in their commune?

"Mom, is this true or false? They don't have the same name, right?" she asked again.

Ma Aiyun knew they didn't believe it, "Of course it's true. I just confirmed it with them at the Revolutionary Committee. She is the second son's wife. They also said they would hang a big banner for us." Everyone in

the Revolutionary Committee said so. Well, then this must be true. Everyone just felt so shocked that they didn't seem to react.

Li Meiyu had already passed the stage of shock, and said happily: "I have to let everyone know about this big happy event. I will buy some meat and invite people to come for dinner."

This is a serious college student who has passed the exam by himself. This is not a recommendation. The university that I went to, this year's college entrance examination, no one in their entire commune failed to pass 400 points, but Jiang Yuewei did it. This is a great joy for the Jiang family and must be shared with the neighbors.

Song Chunning smiled and said, "Mom, shall I go buy meat?"

Ma Aiyun smiled and said, "I'll go with your father. You guys cook first, and then pick some vegetables and come back later."

Her mother-in-law arranged the matter, Song Chunning and Liu Cai'e Naturally, she agreed, and the two of them went to the kitchen. Liu Cai'e thought to herself that if Jiang Yuewei really got admitted to college, then she would be a public servant. Jiang Zhenghua was also eating public food now. If her little girl is raised in the future, Their names are simply too good to be true.

Thinking of this, she suddenly laughed and hoped that Jiang Yuewei would never have children.

Song Chunning looked at her who was originally quiet and suddenly laughed, startled, "What's wrong with you?"

Liu Cai'e realized that she had lost her composure, and quickly calmed down and said, "It's nothing, I just think Yuewei did well in college and I'm happy for her." , so I couldn't help laughing."

Jiang Yuewei and Jiang Zhenghua got married and stayed at home for less than a month. Song Chunning didn't know how close Liu Cai'e was to Jiang Yuewei, but she just thought she was a bit weird, especially after giving birth to a child, she always snickered, and I don't know what I'm laughing at.

Soon, Liu Cai'e said again: "You said it's such a big happy event for her, should we give something to express it?"

Although the man told her not to think too much about the child last time, Jiang Yuewei has no children, so how can she not? How much do you think?

So using this as an excuse to occasionally communicate with each other won't be suspected, right?

Song Chunning raised her eyebrows and looked at her in confusion, "What do you mean?"

Liu Cai'e smiled and said, "When she got married, Zhenghua gave us all the furniture. Now that such a big happy event has happened, let's just give something to express our gratitude. Just a moment."

Song Chunning pondered. They did not give anything when Jiang Yuewei and Jiang Zhenghua got married. Logically speaking, they should make up for the gifts, but giving gifts now seems a bit too deliberate. "Let's wait until the New Year. They said before that next year It won't be long before we come back for the Chinese New Year in a few months."

When Liu Cai'e saw that she didn't respond, she stopped talking to avoid being suspected by her.

Ma Aiyun quickly bought the meat back, handed the things to her two daughters-in-law, and asked the old man and her two sons to set off firecrackers. Then she went out to invite people to come over for dinner. The meal was as happy as the Chinese New Year.

She said in such a big way that Jiang Yuewei was admitted to college, and the red banner of the commune was quickly hung up. The news naturally spread. Many people who knew Jiang Yuewei were curious and shocked. They did not know anyone from the Jiang family, so they They all ran to Jiang's house to ask Li Meiyu why they didn't tell them about such a big happy event. Even the party secretary of the brigade came to congratulate them and set off firecrackers.

Li Meiyu looked embarrassed when she was asked. They knew nothing about anything about Jiang Yuewei, let alone what university she was in. The more congratulations she received, the angrier she became. It should be the time for the Jiang family to enjoy glory and glory. , but in the end they were clueless and looked embarrassed.

Later, she was so overjoyed by the congratulations that she couldn't help but start scolding them.

The person who was scolded was also confused. He looked at Li Meiyu and couldn't help but said: "Could it be that you didn't know about it all along? Didn't Yuewei tell you? Now the big banners in the commune have been hung up. It's just like Chinese New Year in the Jiang family, don't you know?"

Li Meiyu wanted to refute but had no words, because it was true that Jiang Yuewei didn't tell them, and they only found out that she was admitted to college when others came over to congratulate her.

The man saw that she didn't speak for a long time, and he knew what was going on. His daughter was admitted to college, and it was ironic that the parents had to learn the news from other people's mouths.

The man suddenly felt pitiful for Li Meiyu and said sincerely: "If you supported Yuewei when she got divorced, how could she be alienated from you now? You can only understand if she is angry and doesn't contact you or talk to you. ."

Li Meiyu was already in a bad mood, and now she had to be preached to by others. She was even more annoyed. She glared at the man fiercely and said, "Don't make sarcastic remarks there. It is not your daughter who is getting divorced. She is also embarrassed. It's not your family. Don't stand and talk without hurting

your back." The man smiled and said, "But Yuewei didn't embarrass you either. She got divorced, and the He family matter had nothing to do with you. Later, she married that A soldier has been admitted to university in less than a year. What kind of shame has he lost?"

Li Meiyu was so angry that she felt that her lungs were about to explode. When Yuewei got divorced, they only felt It would be embarrassing. Who would have thought of this? Seeing the man taking pleasure in his misfortune, she directly threw the rotten vegetables in her hand to the ground, "None of your business!"

When the man saw her like this, he had such a temper. No wonder Jiang Yuewei ignored them now. She didn't bother to say anything and left directly, leaving Li Meiyu cursing on the spot holding back her anger.

This is not over yet. Their Songyang production team has not produced a college student for more than ten years. Now that Jiang Yuewei has been admitted to college, the people in that team can always say a few words when chatting, and they also say that the Jiang family deserves it. Li Meiyu could hear it almost everywhere she went these days. She was so angry that when she got home she cursed Jiang Yuewei for being a white-eyed wolf and having no conscience.

Naturally, Jiang Yuewei couldn't hear Li Meiyu's curse words. Ever since she got the notice, she had been busy preparing things for the start of school. She was probably in a good mood. She slept very well these days and had a great appetite. She was already satisfied with half a bowl of rice. If her appetite is no longer satisfied, whatever she eats will taste better.

However, school was about to start, so she didn't notice this abnormality. Soon, the day of school came.

*****

Chapter 49 049

◎I'm pregnant◎

049

It's the end of September, and it's still a little hot.

Going to college at this time is a very, very luxurious thing. Jiang Yuewei has never thought about it before, or even dared to think about it. But now she is about to do this luxurious thing, so she is a little excited. He got up and put on a white t-shirt.

However, she doesn't know if it's because she's eaten too much recently. This Doliang top was a little loose on her chest, but now it feels a little tight. Fortunately, she can still wear it, and she doesn't mind if it's a little tighter. Then I found a long black skirt to put on my lower body, and braided two braids for myself, making it fluffy and looking very modern.

The man was going out today and originally wanted to dress casually, but when he saw the woman wearing Deliang, he quickly put on a Deliang top and black pants, so that others could tell that they were a couple when they walked out.

She is now in college, and she is so good-looking. There is no guarantee that someone will take notice of her as soon as she goes to school. This is the time for him to show off his identity.

Renhua University is in the city center, far away from the station, so Jiang Yuewei had discussed with the man before that she would live on campus, and her things for the start of school had already been packed. After breakfast, Jiang Zhenghua drove her army car to see her off. go to school.

Soon, they arrived at their destination. The stone pillar gate made of red bricks was printed with the four characters "Renhua University" in flying phoenixes. The stone lions on both sides made the gate majestic, solemn and elegant.

Today is the first day of school. Although they arrived very early, the door is still crowded with people. They are all students from all over the world. The age gap between these people seems to be a bit big. Some look very young, like junior high school students, but some Looking at forty-five years old, some of them are still raising their families.

But think about it, there is no big age limit for the college entrance examination candidates this year and last year. Anyone as young as fourteen or fifteen years old, as old as fifty or sixty years old can participate, so it is normal for the age to vary.

There were many people coming and going at the gate, and it was difficult for cars to enter the school, and the army cars were too ostentatious, so Jiang Zhenghua parked the car outside the school gate, then carried his things and entered the school gate with Jiang Yuewei.

The school has arranged volunteers. After entering, a volunteer asked Jiang Yuewei what major she applied for, and then showed them the way. The two of them walked in and found the Chinese Department Reporting Office after a short walk. Jiang Yuewei handed in the information. , filled out the form, took the dormitory key, and headed to the dormitory building.

I met many people along the way. Everyone was neatly dressed and had smiles on their faces. They were dragging various bags in their hands. Jiang Yuewei didn't have many things. There was a man around, so she didn't need to carry things like others. Very strenuous.

The dormitory building in the girls' dormitory is a four-story building. The outside is very clean. The two of them carried their things up and found the dormitory door number. There are eight-person dormitories with bunk beds. The overall condition is not bad, with desks and small wardrobes, etc. Wait, but there is no toilet or sink inside.

At this time, there were already two girls inside. They had made their beds. When they heard the noise, the two looked up and saw a man and a woman walking in wearing the same clothes. The man had sharp eyebrows and starry eyes, and he was handsome. , the girl has an apricot face and peach cheeks, is petite and exquisite, looks like a talented man and a pretty girl.

Jiang Yuewei saw them staring at her and greeted them with a smile, "You guys came so early?"

The two people also quickly greeted them back. Jiang Yuewei didn't say anything else to them and saw that there were two more people inside. After getting out of bed, one of them was next to the window, where the light was good, so he walked over and asked the man to put his things down.

Jiang Zhenghua had been a soldier for more than ten years, and he was already familiar with the simple matter of packing things. Without her having to say anything, he wiped the bed carefully and arranged the things one by one for her. Neatly, then fold the quilt into tofu blocks and pile them on the bed.

The two female classmates looked at the man making the bed so quickly, and then looked at the quilt, their eyes were dumbfounded, thinking, could this be a soldier? But they just thought about it. After all, they were not familiar with him now and it was hard to ask.

This is a girls dormitory, and now many female classmates are coming outside one after another. Jiang Zhenghua has something to do in the afternoon, so after packing up, Jiang Yuewei sent him out.

When they got outside, people were coming and going, and most of them were girls. Jiang Zhenghua couldn't stay too long as a man, so he quickly said to the woman: "You should first learn about the school environment with your classmates in the afternoon, and I'll come over after I finish my work in the evening." Pick you up."

For some reason, after marrying a man, Jiang Yuewei felt that she was becoming more and more dependent on him. As soon as he said he wanted to leave and leave her alone in a place with a few strangers, she was a little reluctant to let him leave, so she just muttered : "Then don't be too late tonight."

Jiang Zhenghua looked at her rare expression of reluctance, and his heart was filled with joy, "Don't worry, I'll come over as soon as I finish my work."

Jiang Yuewei sent him downstairs. , when she got downstairs, the man refused to let her see him off. She watched him leave and then slowly returned to the dormitory. At this time, three more people came to the dormitory, and the lower bunk was already occupied.

When several people saw her coming in, they looked very friendly. Before that, everyone was a stranger, but now they are all gathered together for a dream. In the next four years, everyone will live together, so everyone quickly We chatted for a while, and then each made some simple self-introductions.

Jiang Yuewei has remembered all these people. Among the six people in their dormitory now, only she and a girl named Liu Cuiyu are from the countryside. The other four are local girls, and two are educated youth who returned from the countryside. Of the two remaining people, one is a female factory worker and the other is a substitute teacher in a junior high school. They should not be over thirty years old.

It was the first time for everyone to meet, so the conversation was very friendly and polite. After the conversation was almost completed, we were ready to go out together to get textbooks and get familiar with the campus.

At this time, two people, one large and one young, came in. The older woman looked like she was forty years old, and the younger one looked very young, about seventeen or eighteen years old. It looked like they were mother and daughter. They were both dressed up. He was very fashionable, and the suitcase he was carrying was also very new. He seemed to be from a good family.

The little girl glanced at the room and asked Jiang Yuewei who was walking in front with a smile: "Sister, are there no lower bunks anymore?"

At this time, the teacher did not assign bed numbers. Everyone picked first come first, and now all the lower bunks are available. After being picked out, those who came late could only choose the upper bunk. Jiang Yuewei said: "No more."

The little girl looked sideways at her mother and pulled her clothes twice. The woman looked at everyone and said She smiled and said, "I'm sorry, everyone, my daughter is in poor health and is relatively young, so she doesn't sleep well. I'm a little worried that she will fall off if she sleeps on the upper bunk. Is anyone willing to change to the lower bunk?"

She looked friendly and her tone was okay. , Jiang Yuewei looked at the little girl, her face was rosy, and although she was thin, she didn't see anything bad about her. Moreover, everyone had tidied up now, and there was no reason to give up her bed just because she said this, so The four of them on the lower bunk looked at each other, and then they all told her they didn't want to change.

The woman turned to look at the little girl and said quickly: "You're late, you can sleep on the upper bunk."

The little girl didn't have any unpleasant expression on her face, she just nodded and put the things on Jiang Yuewei's chest. Went to the upper bunk.

It was just a small movement and did not affect their going downstairs. When the little girl heard them saying that they were going to apply for cards and get books, she quickly said: "Sisters, can I go with you?" Naturally, no

one would refuse, so The little girl left her mother to clean up in the dormitory, and followed them downstairs. While walking and chatting along the way, they also learned that the little girl's name was Bai Ling, and she was a recent college entrance examination candidate this year. She was only eighteen years old. He is the youngest student in their dormitory.

Jiang Yuewei thought Bai Ling was quite sweet. She called everyone sister one after another, which made her skin crawl. A group of people walked around the school before applying for various cards, and finally went around to the teaching building. After collecting the books, I went back to the dormitory.

The report lasted for two days, so there was no class meeting today. After finishing the work in the morning, there was basically nothing to do in the afternoon. Jiang Yuewei lay on the bed to rest after eating with them. She was probably a little tired, and she fell asleep as soon as she lay down. She didn't know how long she had slept before someone woke her up.

Jiang Yuewei looked up and saw that the person who woke her up was Liu Cuiyu. Liu Cuiyu smiled and said, "There is a man calling you outside the door. Is that your brother?"

Jiang Yuewei rubbed her eyes and stood up to look at the door. She saw Jiang Zhenghua standing at the door. , everyone seemed to be sleeping at this time, so he was too embarrassed to come in. Jiang Yuewei looked at the time, it was almost five o'clock, and she had slept for more than two hours.

She hurriedly got up from the bed and smiled at Liu Cuiyu: "No, he's my man, I'm married."

Liu Cuiyu just looked at their clothes and suspected that they were husband and wife, but they looked a bit similar, so Misunderstood.

Jiang Yuewei thanked her, quickly combed her hair and came out. Jiang Zhenghua looked at the traces of sleep on her face and smiled, "How long have you been sleeping for?"

"Nearly two hours." Jiang Yuewei thought she had arrived. He recognized the bed in a strange environment, but he didn't expect to sleep so deeply. "I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep at night."

Jiang Zhenghua: "It's okay. Anyway, I have been reporting for two days and there is no need to go to class tomorrow. Have you done all your things? Are you still there?" What do you want me to do with you?"

Jiang Yuewei nodded in response to him. The two of them quickly went downstairs and returned to the station. It was already past six o'clock. There was pig's trotters stewed in the pot and it smelled particularly fragrant. She The saliva was dripping from the corners of my mouth.

The man has already washed the other dishes and is waiting to pick her up before cooking them. She has nothing to do now, so she and the man cooked all the meals together. In order to celebrate her going to college, the dishes prepared by the man today are quite rich. There are pig trotters, braised pork, fried meat and chicken soup, which are all mouth-watering.

So as soon as she finished cooking, Jiang Yuewei hurriedly started eating. She didn't know if she ate too quickly. When she was about to finish eating, she suddenly felt nauseous in her throat, and then a puff of air quickly rose up from her stomach.

Jiang Yuewei quickly put down the bowl and chopsticks and ran directly to the toilet to vomit. As soon as she vomited, she immediately vomited out all the good food she had just eaten. In the end, she almost vomited all the bile.

She felt uncomfortable and distressed. What hurt was her stomach and what hurt was her money. After all, she vomited such a good dish and it was all wasted.

Jiang Zhenghua hurriedly got her water to rinse her mouth and put it on her back, and said: "What's going on? I didn't vomit after eating, so the food I cooked should be fine. What did you eat at school for lunch?"

Jiang Yuewei was here The school ate noodles, shredded pork noodles, and she didn't feel anything wrong after eating the noodles. Several roommates ate them too, so she said, "It's okay, I must be too hungry. The food was so delicious that I ate it in a hurry before vomiting."

Jiang Zhenghua raised his eyebrows slightly after hearing this, not knowing what to say, "Let's eat it later. Don't be in a hurry next time. Anyway, I have the food at home. You can eat whatever you want."

After vomiting once, Jiang Yuewei certainly wouldn't make the mistake again and just nodded.

Jiang Zhenghua asked her to sit aside and rest, and then went to get her some porridge. As soon as the pot was put on the stove, Jiang Yuewei ran into the toilet like a gust of wind and vomited.

The man felt something was wrong. Although they both ate from the same pot of rice and vegetables, he was a man, with thick skin and thick flesh, as well as a stomach. It might be okay for him to eat it, but Jiang Yuewei was different. Her stomach was more delicate. So there might really be something wrong with this meal.

Thinking of this, he stopped cooking porridge. After the woman had vomited, he took her directly to the army hospital for rescue. However, it was almost eight o'clock at this time, and there were usually few people at night, so the internist on duty only arranged one , right now the doctor is eating in the lounge next door.

After Jiang Zhenghua asked Jiang Yuewei to sit down, he directly pulled the doctor out of the lounge and said while pulling him: "My wife has been vomiting just now. I don't know if she has a bad stomach or food poisoning. Please check it out quickly. "

The doctor heard him say that it might be food poisoning. He originally wanted to complain that he was too rude, but what else could he say at this moment? He just got up and went to the consulting room with him.

The doctor looked at Jiang Yuewei with a confused look on her face, and then immediately took her temperature. While taking her pulse, he carefully asked her what she touched and ate today. After asking, he looked stunned, and then changed Jiang Yuewei's hand. Feel for pulse.

Looking at the doctor's expression, Jiang Zhenghua's face was also gloomy. If there was really something wrong with the meal he prepared at night, then he would really feel guilty.

After a while, the doctor looked up, smiled, and asked Jiang Yuewei: "How long has it been since you were little?"

Jiang Yuewei was suddenly asked such a private question by a man, and she was a little embarrassed, but when she came to her senses, she was stunned. But he was not sure what he was thinking, so he just said shakily: "It seems like he hasn't been here for half a month."

Jiang Zhenghua didn't come back to his senses, "What do you mean?"

The doctor looked at the two of them with a helpless expression. , this little day was half a month late, but the two of them didn't notice anything abnormal. He coughed lightly and said: "Based on my judgment after practicing medicine for decades, your wife is not having a bad stomach or poisoning, she is pregnant. ."

After he finished speaking, Jiang Yuewei's pupils shrank, and she felt her ears buzz a few times. She almost suspected that she heard wrongly. She was really pregnant? Have a child?

"Really?" she asked in a trembling voice, "Am I pregnant?"

The doctor nodded, "Judging from your age and pulse, you are pregnant, but your pulse is shallow now. If you are worried, just wait and come back in a few days. Make sure."

*****

Chapter 50050

◎How is this possible? (Catch bugs) ◎

050

The doctor's words lingered in his ears, like fireworks exploding in his mind. Jiang Zhenghua was a little confused, too surprised to believe it, thinking about what the doctor just said?

His wife is pregnant? Is he going to be a father?

He turned to look at the doctor and opened his lips: "Really or not?"

Looking at the two people's dumbfounded looks, the doctor smiled and asked Jiang Zhenghua: "Do you not believe me or you? Huh?"

Jiang Zhenghua's Adam's apple rolled slightly, and he turned to look at the woman. A smile couldn't help but appear on his face, and the smile got bigger and bigger. Finally, he was so happy that he didn't know what to do, and he ignored it and directly treated her in front of the doctor. Jiang Yuewei held her in her arms, "Daughter-in-law, I'm going to be a father!

Jiang Zhenghua used to find children annoying, so he thought it was okay to have children, and it didn't matter if he didn't have them. In addition, they had tried several times before, but they didn't succeed. It doesn't matter anymore. Anyway, I just thought the child would love it or not. But who would have thought that this little guy would just come?

He will be thirty during the Chinese New Year next year, and the seeds that were sown every day are now sprouting. It would be weird to say he was unhappy, after all, this is his and Jiang Yuewei's child!

Being held tightly by the man, Jiang Yuewei was dumbfounded. When the man went to the military exercise, they were so intense that she didn't get pregnant, so she relaxed. After the man came back, She was waiting for the notice again. When the notice didn't come, she was anxious for a few days. Then she was busy shopping for things to wait for school to start. The messy things were crowded together, and then she didn't think about her little life at all.

Now she was The man hugged her, and the warmth burned her. Only then did she confirm what the doctor just said -

she was pregnant!

Huge surprises rushed out. Jiang Yuewei hugged the man and couldn't help laughing, "Yes, I want it too." Become a mother! "

Seeing the two of them hugging each other selflessly as if they were transparent, the doctor coughed hard, what's going on with these two people? He's such an old man here, why did he ignore him?

But he After all, he didn't have the nerve to interrupt the moment when the two of them knew how happy they were. He waited with a thick face until the two of them were about the same, then smiled and said: "Come on, take a break, I'm still here. "

Jiang Zhenghua was also carried away with his complacency just now. When he heard his words, he quickly distanced himself from Jiang Yuewei and asked: "How old is the child? Why don't we feel anything at all? So what should we pay attention to? What can't you usually do? "

The doctor is only an internal medicine doctor after all. He is usually in charge of those rough-skinned and thick-bodied soldiers. He doesn't know much about pregnant women. After some calculations, he didn't dare to be too sure. He only said: "Based on the small days, it's okay. It's been almost fifty days. Xiao Zhao has gone on a business trip. You can come back to her in a few days. She is an expert in this field. If you are in a hurry, you can go to the provincial hospital tomorrow. "

Jiang Zhenghua and Jiang Yuewei were naturally anxious, but it was night now, and it was unrealistic to go directly to the provincial hospital, so they left the resident hospital after the treatment. When they got

outside, looking at the dark night, the man didn't think twice. Jiang Yuewei said authentically: "It's too dark today and the road is difficult to walk, otherwise I can carry you back. Jiang

Yuewei suddenly felt a little funny after hearing what he said, "Don't be too nervous. It's not like we didn't bring a flashlight. It's not easy for me to walk with you carrying me on your back, and it also squeezes my stomach." "

Jiang Zhenghua felt that this section of the road was not easy to walk, and he was afraid that she would bump into him, but what she said now made sense, so he did not insist on it and held her hand and walked back. Along

the way, neither of them spoke. , seemed to be slowly digesting what the doctor just said, and soon after arriving home, Jiang Zhenghua looked at the food on the table that had not yet been cleared, and immediately said: "You just vomited, you must be hungry, I'll get you some food. Jiang

Yuewei felt that he seemed too nervous, as if he had to do something to calm down, so she pulled him and said, "I'll eat later. I'm not hungry right now. I'm afraid I'll vomit after eating." "

Jiang Zhenghua is also shaking now. Although he has decided to go to the hospital for another check-up tomorrow, he naturally believes what the military doctor said. It must be true that Jiang Yuewei is pregnant. The news came suddenly. He has not digested it yet. He always feels that he is pregnant. You should do something to feel that this is real, "Then you lie down on the bed and I will pour you some water. "

Jiang Yuewei didn't refuse this time. She lay back on the bed, touched her belly, and smiled at the corner of her mouth. The delicate joy in her heart almost overwhelmed her.

Yes, she is pregnant, she has The child was born. This was true. It was not something she imagined. Just like what was said in the book, it was not her who couldn't give birth, but He Xiaofeng!

Think about how much grievance and suffering she had suffered in her two lifetimes because she was told she couldn't give birth. , now, those ridicules, insults and unpleasant gossip will soon be a thing of the past because of her pregnancy, so she is happy!

When Jiang Zhenghua came in, he saw Jiang Yuewei snickering there. He brought the enamel cup to her and asked She: "Do you want to eat lean meat porridge or white porridge? "

Jiang Yuewei came to her senses and took the cup. Less than two minutes had passed and the man asked her again. She felt that if she kept saying she didn't want to eat, the man would probably keep asking, so she smiled and said, "Just plain porridge. Just add some water to the rice and boil it. "

Jiang Zhenghua said "yes" and hurried out. Jiang Yuewei saw his brisk steps, and the smile never stopped on his face just now, thinking that he used to dislike the child, but now that he has a child, he is not as happy. .

Probably because she vomited too much just now. When the man cooked the white porridge, Jiang Yuewei actually ate a full bowl. The taste of the porridge was not strong, and she didn't feel any discomfort after eating it. It looked like it was just now The food was too oily, so she would vomit.

And Jiang Zhenghua kept staring at her, fearing that she would vomit after eating. After there was no reaction, he packed up his things and climbed into bed. When the two of them lay together, the man held her carefully. He looked at her belly, slowly stretched out his hand to caress it and asked: "He is only fifty days old, how old is he? "

Jiang Yuewei had never been pregnant before and didn't know much about this matter. Now when she heard the man ask this, she shook her head, "I don't know, it must be very small. Let's ask the doctor tomorrow. "

Jiang Zhenghua has never been a father, so he didn't pay attention to these things. Naturally, he doesn't understand. Now he thinks it's quite magical. Who would have thought that his wife's flat belly could actually contain a child?

He hummed. , "We also have to ask some questions about what we should pay attention to. After saying that

, he thought of something, looked at her again and said, "Should we stop going to school first? Anyway, we just reported in." Jiang

Yuewei thought for a while and shook her head, "I finally got into the exam. I have been thinking about it for so long and waited for this day. Why did I stop?" "

Normally, Jiang Zhenghua would have complied with her wishes immediately, but this time he was quite hesitant, "You just vomited, the school is so far away, there are so many people, and I'm not with you, nor am I here usually. I don't trust people taking care of you. "

Jiang Yuewei also knows that pregnant people will have some uncomfortable symptoms, but she is just pregnant now and doesn't know what will happen to her. Now that she has registered, she still wants to go to school. "I am just pregnant now, and I don't want to go to school." I know what my situation is, so I can go to school first. If I feel really unwell then I can take a break from school. Jiang

Zhenghua couldn't resist her. After thinking about how much she was looking forward to going to school this time, he agreed, "How about I call my mother tomorrow to help?" "

Jiang Yuewei knew that he was worried about her, but there was really no need at this stage. She looked at the man and smiled, "Don't worry, she can't go to school to take care of me now that I'm living in school. Ask her to come and help. "

After much deliberation, Jiang Zhenghua had no choice but to do this. He hugged the woman with a smile on his lips, "Mom will be very happy to know that you have a child. "

Jiang Yuewei also thinks that Ma Aiyun will be very happy, because the Jiang family has been waiting for this child for several years, "Then our family knows about this, and ask mother not to tell anyone else. We will talk about it after the three-month pregnancy is stable."

Jiang Zhenghua used to do this I heard it from his mother, so I naturally knew that after the couple hugged each other and chatted for a while, Jiang Yuewei began to feel sleepy. Instead, he had a little insomnia because of his excitement, and he didn't fall asleep until late at night.

Early the next morning, the two of them went to the Provincial Hospital after breakfast. They had been here once and knew all the procedures, so the treatment was very fast. The results came out in less than an hour. Jiang Yuewei was really pregnant. As the military doctor said last night, the child is only about fifty days old.

Having been excited, Jiang Zhenghua was now in a very calm mood. After carefully asking the doctor about his daily diet and precautions, the two returned to the station.

After returning to the station, Jiang Zhenghua went to work, and after finishing his work, he called home directly.

When the brigade branch called Ma Aiyun to answer the call, Liu Cai'e was preparing food for her children in the kitchen. As soon as she heard the content on the speaker, she knew it was Jiang Zhenghua, a soldier, calling again.

In the past, Jiang Zhenghua only called once every two or three months, but this month it was already the second time. I don't know what happened. Could it be that Jiang Yuewei did something good again?

But she didn't think much about it, anyway, no matter how good things were, they wouldn't be any better, and it had nothing to do with her. After finishing her meal, she came out of the kitchen and bumped into Ma Aiyun who was coming out of the main room.

Seeing her slow manner, Ma Aiyun couldn't help but say something more, "Yaya has been making trouble for a long time. Why are you so slow to make a meal? You have to feed her quickly. I'll answer the phone first."

Ma Aiyun didn't either . I know what's going on with Liu Cai'e, but she really doesn't care about her little girl at all. She doesn't rush when the child urinates, and doesn't pay attention to her when she's hungry and cries. She doesn't listen to her after talking to her many times, which makes her a little bit... Angry.

But now she had to answer the phone, so she didn't bother to preach. She just ran all the way out of the courtyard to the brigade branch office.

When the call got through and the second person on the phone said that Jiang Yuewei was pregnant for more than a month, Ma Aiyun couldn't believe it and kept asking if it was true. After all, there had been rumors over there that Jiang Yuewei couldn't give birth. Call it true.

Jiang Zhenghua thought about how his mother couldn't believe it at all, and affirmed again and again: "Really, I have checked twice!"

Ma Aiyun was so happy that he could hardly speak, although he did not want to put pressure on the two of them before, so he kept It didn't do much to induce pregnancy, but now that the second child is about to turn thirty, how can anyone be unhappy now that he has it?

She immediately asked: "Then do you want me to come over in the next few days?"

Jiang Zhenghua refused her as he told Jiang Yuewei yesterday, "We can wait until later, it's not urgent now."

Ma Aiyun thought that Jiang Yuewei was just pregnant, so it should be fine for the time being. I thought it would be okay to wait until they needed it, but they had never given birth, so they warned me carefully: "You may feel a little uncomfortable when you are pregnant. If you vomit, go see a doctor." Ask her how to stop vomiting. One egg a day should not be missed. You can make her some chicken soup to replenish her body. If she needs it, call me."

Listening to her detailed explanation, Jiang Zhenghua nodded repeatedly. Ma Aiyun finished speaking. Thinking that the child was not stable enough now, she wanted to tell the two of them not to do anything random in the first three months, but it was not convenient for her to talk about it, so she decided to call Jiang Yuewei directly next time.

After making the call, she walked briskly and felt like she was floating home.

The matter of Zhong Baoyi has been in her heart for a long time, like a thorn pricking her from time to time. She feels ashamed of her second brother. Now that her second brother has remarried and has a child, everything is moving in a good direction. , she was also completely relieved.

As soon as she got home and entered the main room, before she could say anything, the old man looked at her and asked, "What's going on over there at Zhenghua?"

Ma Aiyun couldn't help but couldn't help but laughed a few times, and said without thinking. : "It's a good thing, the second child is pregnant!"

As soon as he said these words, it was like a thunderous explosion on the ground, which made Liu Cai'e's hands tremble, and the feeding bowl fell from her hands with a "bang" on the ground.

What did Ma Aiyun say? Jiang Yuewei is pregnant?

Others were also surprised. For a moment, they didn't notice the abnormality on Liu Cai'e's side. Song Chunning smiled at Ma Aiyun and asked, "Is it true? Yue Wei is pregnant?" "

Of course it's true. The second brother said that he has been checked twice." Ma Aiyun Smiling and nodding, she shouted again and again, "That person surnamed He previously spread the truth about Yue Wei's inability to have children. I was also thinking that if they really didn't have children, they would have to adopt one. Now they Having a child of my own has finally put a worry in my mind."

Everyone was happy for Jiang Zhenghua. After all, he was already thirty-one years old. Other people's children were in elementary school, and he now had It was such a great joy to have my own baby.

Ma Aiyun said again: "Don't tell anyone about this yet, we are just happy." It's

not easy to tell anyone when you are less than three months pregnant with the baby. In addition, everyone thought Jiang Yuewei couldn't give birth before, but now she suddenly said she was pregnant. , maybe people don't believe it, and I don't know how many people will be curious and want to know about her situation, which will be very troublesome.

Everyone was chattering, and Liu Cai'e felt a buzzing in her ears, as if a needle had been inserted into her ears. The pain was so painful that she couldn't help but tremble.

Isn't Jiang Yuewei incapable of giving birth? Why are you pregnant? How can this be?

Jiang Yuewei is pregnant, what about her Yaya? What should she do?

How happy Ma Aiyun and the others were now, how bad Liu Cai'e's mood was. Her face turned pale, she picked up the bowl that she had just dropped on the ground, and put it on the table angrily, but the bowl spun around and almost fell off the table. It fell down.

Song Chunning, with quick eyesight and quick hands, held down the bowl. When he turned around and saw that her face didn't look good, he asked, "What's wrong with you?"

Liu Cai'e felt her heart throbbing and felt extremely uncomfortable, as if she was going to die soon. The thing she got suddenly flew away, gone, just gone...

She took a breath and looked at Song Chunning with a smile on her lips, "No, it's nothing, I'm just very happy."

Song Chunning didn't think too much, He just smiled and said: "Didn't you say you wanted to give something to Yue Wei last time? I guess it's a coincidence. Now that she has a child, she has to go to school again. Let's make children's clothes for her later. Now it's just right for us. The wishes of the three of them."

As soon as she said this, Ma Aiyun smiled and said: "This is a good idea. It just so happens that they can take their clothes back when they come back during the Chinese New Year."

Liu Cai'e's breathing was slightly stagnant. They now have their own child. , then her Yaya will be in trouble.

She was already feeling very sad that her hopes had failed, and now she was asked to make clothes for Jiang Yuewei's children? Didn't that mean pricking a needle into her heart?

However, she knew that she couldn't refuse now. After all, it was she who said she wanted to give Jiang Yuewei something last time. She could only grit her teeth and nodded, saying, "Okay."

Liu Cai'e was not in the mood to listen to what they said next. I just hurriedly took the child back to the room, and threw the child on the bed out of frustration and anger.

Yaya was less than ten months old, and when her mother threw her on the bed like this, she cried out in discomfort!

Liu Cai'e was originally in a bad mood. Now she heard the child cry, gritted her teeth and cursed muffledly: "Why are you crying? What is there to cry about? Who told you that your life is bad? Who ran out of my belly?" You are not destined to be someone else's child!"

The child didn't understand what she was saying and just kept crying. Liu Cai'e's ears hurt and she felt irritable, so she reached out her hand to cover the child's mouth. He got up and said, "Stop crying, I'm so annoyed, there's nothing to cry about!"

When Jiang Zhengguang entered the room from the outside, he saw her big hands covering the child's mouth tightly, and immediately yelled: "Liu Cai'e, what are you doing?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 104 16
STORY AND COVER NOT MINE ALL CREDIT BELONG TO OWNER MTL Author: Xia Elegy Chen Anan followed a serialized period novel. The female partner with the s...
47.2K 434 16
Cannon fodder's original wife becomes happy (年代文炮灰原配幸福起来) Author: sleeve side Qiao Wei transformed into the cannon fodder of the male protagonist in...
24.7K 252 59
NOT MY STORY, FOR OFFLINE PURPOSES ONLY ALL CREDITS BELONG TO THE AUTHOR. https://m.shubaow.net/211/211615/?fbclid=IwAR1i9np7AEJm8kr5w3D4krHQbqxsLqnm...
Mrs. Qin By Kay

Historical Fiction

8.4K 108 16
  Book title: "Mrs. Qin" (秦夫人)   Author: Ji Xi   Copywriting:   Qin Yulou was originally the legitimate daughter of the Qin family, a noble family in...