Icebound Hearts

By pixwrites111

When two rival hearts tangle themselves in one another, when push comes to shove and sacrifices have to be ma... More

Intro + Character aesthetics
Playlist๐Ÿ’ซ
Dedication
1 : A moment
2 : The senior card
3 : Delusional
4 : Blonde sensation
5 : She's a dream
6 : Chocolate milkshake
8 : I Break
9 : The Cheerleader
10 : The cowgirl and The playboy bunny
11 : Maneater
12 : Stupid Gods
13 : Just us
14 : The pink goo
15 : The ex boyfriend
16: Yeah, Okay
17 : The "date"
18 : Mario kart and an almost kiss
19 : Hectic Dinners
20 : The Unwelcome Feeling
21 : Yes
22 : Spicy Times
23 : Never
24 : The Rink
25 : Ray Of Sunshine
26 : Haunted
27 : Broken Birthday Boy
28 : My Secret
29 : My fucked up boyfriend
30: Ride or Die
31 : Double Dates
32 : L O V E
33 : Introductions and Confrontations
34 : Invitations
35 : The call
36 : My found family
37 : Walk away with my heart
38 : Lovesick
39 : Pain
40 : August
41 : Universes Apart
42 : Strength
Character board
43 : The letter
44 : Tears and Reunions
Epilogue
!NEW BOOK!

7 : The Encounter

4K 78 10
By pixwrites111

"What a plot twist you were"
➹♡➷➹♡➷➹♡➷
Luke

This girl just keeps on surprising me, first it was with seeing her at the diner second secondly it was seeing her give her whole pay check to the homeless man and now it's her music taste.

"You really are a hard core One D fan aren't you?" I laugh at her as she continues to sing to one directions 'what makes you beautiful', she snaps her head towards me and a flush of embarrassment covers her face.

Without even thinking I bring my free hand up to her face and tuck stray pieces of her golden hair behind her ear,

"Shit I'm sorry" I say as I quickly retract my hand away from her face and place it back onto the steering wheel.

"Oh-um it's okay. Thanks."

We sit in silence for a few more minutes with the only sound coming from the radio, every now and then I turn to check up on her and every single time she is lip syncing to the song playing.

"Shit, do you mind if I drop the pancakes off at the house first and then drop you." I ask looking behind at pancakes on the middle seat,
"It will only be a quick detour, but if you're in a rush then it's fine"

"Oh it's fine don't worry, I'm not in a rush." She says while fidgeting with her necklace, I squint my eyes when we stop at a traffic light and examine her necklace. The gold chain has a tiny star pendent connected to it which she rubs back and forth.

"You really like that necklace don't ya?" I ask her with one hand gripped on the steering wheel,

"Huh?"

"The necklace you keep on toying with"

"Oh yeah uh my little brother gave it to me for my sixteenth birthday."

"That's nice, you just got one sibling?" I ask her,

"Yeah, he's seven. He plays hockey and has a fat crush Selene Gomez." She laughs quietly at the last sentence,

"Do you have any siblings?" She asks turning towards me,

"Yeah a little sister. Her name is Eve, she's a Freshman at Boston"

"Is she a mini version of you?" She asks, a smile appears on my face when I realise she stopped fiddling with her necklace.

"You could say that" I grin, she lets out a chuckle and it's so damn cute.

We don't talk after that, the car stays silence with Lizzie occasionally singing to the songs that come up. I'm glad she doesn't press further about my family because I'm pretty sure if she did I would've told her.

She took her hair out of the claw clip it was in a while ago and now her blonde hair is let loose with a small braid in it, she has a wide smile on her face as she looks out of the window.  God was I wrong about this girl.

"Do you want to stay in the car?" I say as we pull into what we call 'the hockey house'.

"Huh-Oh, yeah sure" I look at her taking her in, noticing that she started fiddling with her necklace again.

"You sure?"

"I'm fine Luke" she assures me, with one last glance I close the door of my car and make my way into the house.

When I walk inside the house two shirtless guys and one guy in nothing but boxers is waiting for me and now I'm extremely glad Lizzie didn't come into the house with me.

The rest of the team seems to be fully dressed which makes me wonder what the fuck my imbysillic roommates were thinking.

"Uh hello?" I say as I drop the bag with the pancakes onto the kitchen counter.

"Lukey!" Wyatt says getting up from his spot on the couch at the same time other guys shout "Cap",

"What's going on here?" I ask, there are about ten guys in total - which isn't a weird occurrence as we usually host a lot of the gatherings and parties - some of the guys are on the team and I recognise the others from the basketball team.

"Good game Blake" I say after analysing the group and turning to the Junior captain of the Football team, Carson Blake. The man is a legend in the school Football legacy, pure fucking talent.

"You too." He says nodding at me and then turning his attention back to TV,

"Look I've gotta go, there are your pancakes and clean up this mess before I get back" I say pointing towards the mess of blankets and pillows on the floor.

"Where you going?" Adam asks sprawled out on the couch as he continues playing against Elijah in Mario kart. He and Wyatt have got this bet going to see who can win the most games against the team, they stay up all night making noise it's so annoying.

"Nowhere." I say too quickly,

"You're going to see a girl aren't you" Liam says from the armchair,

"Fuck off" I grumble as I collect my keys,

"She's in your car isn't she, that's why you're rushing." Wyatt says getting up from the couch narrowing his eyes at me,

I know exactly what this dick is about to do, we stare each other down until the last moment I make a bolt for the door and slam it shut.

Pounding on the door starts as soon as I slam it shut, more force comes from the other side so I have no doubt Wyatt got the guys to help him.

I am sure that I could overpower Wyatt but Wyatt with half the team, no fucking chance. I let go of the door and quickly run towards my car in the driveway as I hear yelling from behind me.

"WHO'S THE GIRL CAP" someone shouts, I open my car down and settle inside before turning to look at Lizzie.

"What's happening-" before she has the time to finish her sentence someone bangs on the passenger window, Lizzie lets out a yelp and jumps towards me.

Her shoulder lands on my chest as she leans towards me, I ignore the way she fits next to my body and look towards the window.

The guy who I used to call my best friend is standing with his jaw dropped with half my hockey team and an eighth of the basketball team behind him.

"Oh, are those you're friends" Lizzie says before shuffling back into her seat and rolling the window down, I internally groan when I hear Wyatt's voice.

"Hi!" Lizzie says, Wyatt doesn't even try to close his jaw which makes me even more annoyed since he is definitely making Lizzie uncomfortable.

"I'm Li-"

"Lizzie Myers, we met at a couple of bars last year" Wyatt says cutting her off, he leans his elbows on the open window.

"Oh yeah, you're Wyatt right?"

"Yeah, you know you probably don't want this ugly bastard driving you home, why don't you hop out and I will drive you back." He says winking, before she even has time to respond I pull out of the driveway and back on the road.

"He seems nice" She says giving me a weird look,

"He's a manwhore"

"And you aren't" she says with a clipped tone, I turn to look at her, she holds my gaze for a moment before blushing and looking away.

This girl is something else.

Fifteen minutes later we arrive at Maybel dorms, rain clouds cover the sky and the light around us dims.

"Thanks Beckett" she says as she steps out of the car,

"I'll be seeing you around Elizabeth!" I call out to her from the window, she turns her head and a smile appears on her face before she shouts back.

"No you won't!"

➹♡➷➹♡➷➹♡➷

HEHEHHEHEHEHHEH

guys I have school again in two days😭 and I have my chem test which I haven't studied for 😭😭

If you see any spelling mistakes pls tell me🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.8K 41
"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ, ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ." [MATURE] After finally getting rid of her toxic boyfriend, Bethany Russo is ready to take control...
2.8M 85.1K 40
*Being Published in 2022* โYou can't deny that you're attracted to me, Nyx. Instead of fighting it, let's see what happens,โž he grumbled, hands roami...
213K 3.5K 55
"You're going to miss me, you know that right?" "I've never missed any fling I've had, Quinn. Don't get your hopes up." Where Scout and Quinn get off...
12.3K 358 45
Logan Kingston is convinced he's done playing hockey. After all, he's got about nine broken bones, from his pinky toe to his pelvis. He's trying so h...