ππˆπ–πˆ: π‡πˆπ’ ππ‘πˆπƒπ„|οΏ½...

By nostalgia_vk

[π“π€π„πŠπŽπŽπŠ πˆππƒπˆπ€π π‘πŽπ˜π€π‹ ] "𝑯𝒆 π‘ͺ𝒂𝒏 𝑫𝒐 π‘¨π’π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑭𝒐𝒓 π‘―π’Šπ’” π‘·π’“π’Šπ’…π’†" "Biwi"... More

Β°β€’Introβ€’Β°
Β°β€’β™‘1β™‘β€’Β°
Β°β€’β™‘2β™‘β€’Β°
Β°β€’β™‘3β™‘β€’Β°
Β°β€’β™‘4β™‘β€’Β°
Β°β€’β™‘5β™‘β€’Β°
Β°β€’β™‘6β™‘β€’Β°
Β°β€’β™‘7β™‘β€’Β°
Β°β€’β™‘9β™‘β€’Β°
Β°β€’β™‘10β™‘β€’Β°(Pt 1)
Β°β€’β™‘10{Pt 2}β™‘β€’Β°
Β°β€’β™‘10β™‘β€’Β°(Final)
Β°β€’β™‘11β™‘β—‹Β°

Β°β€’β™‘8β™‘β€’Β°

2.2K 251 26
By nostalgia_vk

IU was sneakily staring at Lee Jong whole time when Jungkook glided the ring...Others clapped their hands seeing the beautiful(imaginary) soon to be couples engagement cermony....

The Priest told them the date of wedding and both the families were happy with the decision....

Jimin hold Taehyung hand and was about to head to the food section but taehyung stopped him and said

"I cant eat with you now...I am a servant here and currently it's time for royals to eat hmm"

Jimin shooked his head and said "no no no you are my chingu~~my friend so lets have it together"

Both of busy in arguing that they didnt notice when IU father came and said

"Its okay Taehyung you can have the food and yess after that I need you in my room because I want to discuss about my daughter okay "

Jimin noticed something different but he ignored it and thanked while saying

"Thank you King Uncle"

IU father dont know why got an emotional damage hearing the word uncle.....he cleared his throat and went from there.....and Jimin and Taehyung ate the tasty food....

.

.

.

IU was with Jungkook mom and was having food....Jungkook's mom was telling her about Jungkook childhood life and asking her about her likes and dislikes....

Lee Jong was serving the other guests....Jungkook mom was about to pour one more spoon of sugar in IU's tea but lee was fast enough to stop her and said

"Queen...Our Princess only like one spoonful of sugar"

IU stared at Lee Jong and quickly averted her gaze....and started to sip the tea....

.

.

.

Taehyung was walking towards the room of the King hmming and playing with his bangles.....He was busy in his own world but the next words of the person who is troubling him the moment he entered this castle made him to turn...

"Hum nahi jaante the aapko bhi ye naachna Gaana pasand hai"

(I didn't know that you like to dance and sing)

Taehyung placed his hands on his waist and stared at Jungkook with narrow eyes and gave a sweet sinister smile and said

"Kyu...Naachna air gaane ki ijazat kya sirf Jeons ko mili hai"
(Why....only Jeons got the permission to dance and sing)

Jungkook chuckled and shooked his head and said
"Hmne aisa to nahi kaha....waise kisko maarne jaa rhe h aap?"

(I didnt said like that...by the way....where are you going...to kill someone)

Taehyung rolled his eyes and told him that he is going to meet King....Jungkook mind immediately understood for what intention taehyung was called...he hmmed and started following taehyung....of course telling the lie that he is going to meet King too.....

.

.

.

King was pacing in his room....he was feeling to make taehyung his before his daughter's wedding.....he already told the guards to let taehyung in and then leave the place....

King heard the anklets sound and he turned happily thinking only taehyung came but his all happiness turn into shock (440 volt) when he saw Jungkook behind him standing like a shield....

"Jeon what are you doing here"

King asked to which Jungkook clapped his hand and a servant entered the room with a tray in his hand....he removed the silk cloth which was hiding the gold necklace and jewels

Jungkook ordered the servant to put the tray on table and said

"My dad wants to give you this small present and he was asking you to join him in dining hall...."

The King eyes were hungrily staring at the gold but he was about the decline the offer of joining the King but again exclaimed in a dominating voice

"My father wants you in dining hall King....Now"

King...even though he doesn't want to has to leave adderall Jungkook the soon to be husband of his daughter said so.....Jungkook saw the king leaving....he saw that taehyung was about to leave too....but he stopped him and sat on a chair and said while looking at the chess board....

"Wanna play.....who knows you lose.....lil angry bird"

.

.

.

"What is your problem IU....IU stop....IU--"
Lee Jong said angrily and yanked his hand which IU was holding.....he glared at her and then took her hand and said while glaring at the engagement ring

"You are soon to get marry Princess.....it will be disgrace for you to meet a servant like me in alone so please leave my life and let me go"

IU hold his hand and hugged him tightly crying on his shoulder.....her heart was already feeling heavy because of the unwanted wedding and the behaviour of Lee was making her more sad....

Jong wiped her tears and said in a calm voice

"IU love please dont cry...."

IU stared at Lee Jong and said in a heartbroken tone

"I don't want to marry Jungkook Jongie...I dont want this marriage.....I cant live without you....."

Lee placed his hands on her shoulder and said "we cant do anything  IU..."

IU shooked her head and said "we can lee...I realized that I love you and I cant live without you.....and dont worry I planned everything.....do you still trust me love"

Lee stared at IU and smiled and nodded....

.

.

.

Jungkook was playing his turn and was fully concentrated in game but Jungkook asked him a question

"According to you what is more important taehyung....your own happiness or Kingdom's pride??"

Taehyung smirked when he saw that Jungkook himself gave him a chance to kill the elephant....he played his turn and killed Jungkook's elephant and said

"Of course Kingdom's pride...the Kingdom which is providing me shelter, food , everything..I can do anything for my Kingdom"

Jungkook tsked and played his turn and said

"A person's own happiness is a must...For sure the Kingdom is providing you everything..
.but what about you...no one is going to give you a reward of your sacrifices but it will make a sad and depressed one
...and just like your King someone will kill you..
AND BOOM....you are lost"

Jungkook said and killed Taehyung King which made the game to be finished.....

Taehyung stared at Jungkook and stood up and was about to leave but Jungkook stopped him and said

"Since I am the winner,  then be ready , I can ask you anything.....hope you will obey that angry bird"

Taehyung took out the pendant from his neck and clutched it on his hand and said

"This is the last gift my parents gifted me before there death.....and mark my words....I will obey whatever you ask....huh Jeon Jungkook!!!!!"

°•~♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡~•°

Done reading huh......come on vote now and comments l!!!!

Hehe hope you like the chapter
Take care....enjoy...bbyeeee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 78.3K 48
α΄€Κ™ΚœΙͺΚ€α΄€α΄Š ꜱΙͺɴɒʜ ᴍᴇᴑᴀʀ (34)Ιͺꜱ α΄€ Κ€α΄œα΄›ΚœΚŸα΄‡κœ±κœ± α΄α΄Ι΄α΄€Κ€α΄„Κœ ᴄᴏᴍΙͺΙ΄Ι’ κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ Κ€α΄Κα΄€ΚŸ κœ°α΄€α΄Ιͺʟʏ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴑᴀʀ. Κœα΄‡ Ιͺꜱ α΄€ κœ±ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄‘α΄… Κ™α΄œκœ±ΙͺΙ΄α΄‡κœ±κœ±α΄α΄€Ι΄. ᴛᴏᴏ α΄„α΄œΙ΄Ι΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴇᴠᴇɴ κœ°α΄Κ€ ʜΙͺꜱ ᴇɴᴇᴍΙͺα΄‡κœ± ᴛᴏ...
680K 40.2K 20
"Mohobbat toh beintehha thi apse, lekin na apse wafa mili na apki mohobbat se" ✨ "Ishq se kya gila kare, bhul toh humari...
3.4M 141K 69
An accidental marriage between two people. she was never supposed to be with him, far away from his eyes. An innocent soul got wrapped in his hatred...
6.1K 288 9
a story btw crown prince of Rajsthan nd his innocent mate Taekook Modern royal au M preg btm If you not comfortable so plzz don't read No hate co...