Silence

De 1-700-SLUT-FOR-SMUT

When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels ab... Mai multe

IMPORTANT INFO
CHARECTERS
HOUSE AND ROOMS
TATTOOS
PROLOGUE
1- Police?
2- Say What Now?
3- Silent
4- Dinner
5- Mall?
6- Suspicious
7- Old Friend
8- Need for Peace
9- Rain
10- Fight
11- Mission
12- Secrets
13- Purpose
Extended family
14- A Little Crazy
15- Drink
16- lectures
17- Girls Day
18- Tired
20- Caught
21- Care
22- Help
23- Fire
24- Listen
25- Shoot
26- Threat
27- Attitude
28- Bet
29- Date
30- Girlfriend?
31- Dove
32- Ruthless
33- Why?
34- Killed Her
35- Escape
36- Ice Cream
37- Five Days (1)
38- Five Days (2)
39- Four Days

19- Fragile

19.6K 538 133
De 1-700-SLUT-FOR-SMUT

Song~ In Your Arms - Sombr
⚠️TW: mentions of violence⚠️

The eight of us leave the club and head towards the cars. The new girl- Amara- constantly telling me to give her, her cousin.

I don't. I really could not give two shits who this girl says she is. If Dove can't confirm it, I won't believe it.

Casandra may trust them but I sure as hell don't.

"Here!" Casandra shouts at the four girls, throwing them Doves car keys since they apparently called an Uber to bring them to the club.

I don't care, but I know Dove needs a doctor.

The four girls walk to Doves car after saying they will follow us. I slip into the back seat of Casandra's Lamborghini as she sits in the front seat with Atlas.

I notice the other girls following close behind us, going way over the speed limit like Atlas.

Well, that mission turned to shit. But she still pulled it off.

We drive in silence until Dove suddenly starts to move in my arms. She blinks a few times before her eyes land on me. A fearful expression takes over her face.

I don't know if it was my face or the gravity of the situation but in that moment Dove jumps off my lap and moves to the far side of the back seat away from me.

She brings her knees to her chest and buries her head in between her knees. She begins rocking back and forth slightly.

What did they do to you όμορφο κορίτσι?

"Dove?" I call out. No response. She doesn't even look.

I hear her ragged breaths and they are coming out labored.

Panic attack.

"Dove, you're okay, you're safe" I repeat over and over as I turn my body to fully face her, unbuckling my seat belt to be able to try and help her quicker.

Casandra is looking at us with concern written all over her face. Atlas speeds up even more trying to get to the house.

"She is having a panic attack" Casandra tells me. No shit. Alright, I'm good at helping with panic attacks.

No I'm not, I've only ever dealt with my panic attacks, how the hell do I help her?

"Dove, can you breathe for me love? Come on όμορφο κορίτσι, you're doing so good" I praise her.

I think her breathing begins to slow. Yea that's it.

"Dove, I won't touch you if you don't want me to, but I don't want you moving too much. I don't know if you're hurt, okay?" I explain as softly as I can.

She nodded her head, still having it buried in her knees.

"Dove? Can I touch you? I just want to look at the cut on your arm." I tell her gently. I didn't want to take off the jacket I put around her and look at her unless she was comfortable.

I may not like her but I would never dream of making her uncomfortable, uncomfortable with my touch or my presence.

She hesitantly brings her head up to look at me and then slowly nods her head.

"Okay όμορφο κορίτσι, I'm just gonna take a look at the cut on your arm. The jacket may have helped to stop the bleeding some" I tell her. I cautiously move closer to her and she slips her arm out the jacket sleeve.

She watches every move I make like a hawk. Understandable since they fucking drugged her when she wasn't looking, we couldn't even see it through the camera.

I don't know how late it is but it's still dark out and the bright moonlight lights up the car allowing me to get a small look at her arm.

"These will definitely need Stiches love, i cant tell if you have any other wounds on you, do you feel hurt anywhere else?" I ask her. She doesn't look at me, she doesn't move, she doesn't speak, she just stares at the leather seats in the car.

Tears well in her eyes as she continues to stare at the seat. I slowly take my hand and take her chin in a soft grip turning her to look at me.

Her lip wobbles and the tears fall from her eyes like a waterfall. "όμορφο κορίτσι? What is it?" She doesn't answer just brings her hand to grip my hand tightly. Like a life line. Like if she were to let go, she may fall off the deep end.

But as much as I say I don't like her, I will never let her fall.

I don't know what kind of drug the bartender slipped in my drink but now, not only am I dizzy, I'm fucking hallucinating, I'm really damn emotional, and my thoughts are fucking consuming me.

When I woke up in a man's arms, I panicked. It was so dark and to hard to see, and I didn't know where I was at.

I thought I was still in that room, blood coating the walls and the floor. Alex's limp body on top of me, so I panicked.

I freaked out and did what I do best. I shut down.

I could hear them talking to me, trying to get me out of my daze, and it worked. For a little while.

I let Nikolaos calm me down but then my dad appeared in the car with us. A knife in his hand and a grin on his face.

Then he said something that made my face pale. "You thought you escaped? Pathetic, you can kill all you want. You'll always be a murderer, a killer, you belong to them. There is no escape" he told me.

You're not real, you're not real, you're not real.

He may not be real, but his words are true. I know they are after me, hell, this whole situation of the twins being here to assassinate another guy was a plan to draw me out.

I know they know it was me, and I know they are gonna know I'm the one who killed the Devils Twins, but I don't give a fuck.

They can kill me if they want. They would probably be doing me a favor.

So here I am, Nikolaos looking at my arm, me looking into the unknown- well looking at my unhinged hallucination of a father- while Nikolaos and Casandra try to talk to me.

I look at my dad as he continues to speak to me. I don't move when my name is called, I just keep watching my dad.

"You're a pathetic fucking bitch! You killed your mother! It's all your fault" he screams.

I know.

"You deserved everything you got at that boarding school! You should have never been born!" He continues to scream at me.

I know.

"Go kill yourself! And actually succeed this time!" He shouts one more time.

I know.

I can't help but cry at his words. I know he is right, it still fucking hurts though.

A hand takes my chin in a gentle grip and turns me to face them. Nikolaos.

Now normally, I would despise him because he is an annoying asshat. But today, on this mission, his voice helped me get back up.

To fight.

To not give up.

And I'm very fucking thankful for that.

"όμορφο κορίτσι? What is it?" Nikolaos asks. I don't answer just take my hand and put it on his that rests on my face, and hold onto it. Tight.

Like if I let go I'll slip away into the darkness of my mind.

"Love, we're almost to the mansion" I hear Nikolaos's smooth voice. I nod, his hand still on my face.

Don't leave me alone, I don't want to be alone.

She just holds onto my hand until Atlas finally pulls up to the mansion.

"Ok όμορφο κορίτσι, we're here. Can you walk?" I ask her. She thinks for a second nodding her head. "Okay I'll be walking close incase you need help." I tell her, knowing the drug is still in her system.

I hop out the car and head to the other side noticing the other four girls just pulled up too and are getting out.

I open her door for her and step back. If she doesn't want me close, I won't be close.

I can't blame her for being in this state. The mission was supposed to be quick, get in and get out. But then Casandra had to go to the bathroom, she was drugged and ended up killing two guys and passed out with one on top of her.

She has every right to be in a fearful state right now.

She stumbles out the car, holding her head as if it is spinning. She begins gripping at the roots of her hair, pulling them in a tight grip.

"Love, please don't do that" tell her softly. Taking a step closer to her. One of the girls shouts at me causing Dove to shake her head and back away.

Casandra comes up beside her. "Dove, I need to get you inside. It's Cas, you know who I am?" Casandra asks.

Dove hesitantly nods. Casandra gently takes Doves shoulders and begins guiding her into the mansion.

I follow them both into the mansion when one of the girls Casandra fucking let onto my damn property speaks. "What the hell happened?! Why is my baby cousin so scared?! And why the hell is everyone calling her Dove?!" She continues to ask.

Keep your cool.

Dont loose you shit.

"I'll explain everything when we get inside and get Dove taken care of" I tell her honestly before walking off.

Keep your cool.

Casandra sits me on the couch in what I presume is the living room. I go to close my eyes when, Rylee appears in front of me.

It's not real.

It's the drug, don't fall for it.

"Hey Dio, are you okay? I miss you" I hear her voice. She is so close yet so far away.

'Rylee, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.' I cry to her.

Im talking to her ghost in my fucking head.

"Oh, Diovanna. It wasn't your fault, none of it was. None of this is. That school was so fucked up, we were kids, you were a kid. You were fifteen!" She exclaims trying to get her point across. But it is my fault.

"Dio, listen to me. Let him help you. Let Nikolaos help you! Tell Amara, she can help you. And give your family a chance!" Rylee tells me sternly.

I am loosing my fucking mind.

"I'll try." I respond honestly.

I can, I can try. I'll tell Amara who I am, I will let Nikolaos help me. I can do this, I can try.

"όμορφο κορίτσι? You okay?" I hear Nikolaos ask. Just try. Rylees voice rings in my head, only for her. I nod my head to him.

"Okay, I have a doctor upstairs. She will be gentle, she wo-" I don't let him finish before I violently shake my head no at him.

"You need a doctor, I can't tell if any of that blood is yours." He tells me, pointing to my once pretty pink dress that is now covered in blood.

My white heels are now a crimson red.

It's not my blood...

Holy shit, I just killed the Devil Twins, while I was drugged. I killed them, they are dead. I did it. I killed them.

Hell yeah!

Against all fucking odds, I took them down. Take that Vladimir! And fuck you Lucia.

"Dove, let Casandra look at you then?" I shake my head no again. It's then that I notice a familiar face.

I stumble a bit trying to stand up and get to her but before I could fall, warm hands wrap around my waist and steady me.

"Careful Love." He whispers before letting me go and I walk over to the familiar face.

I reach her and take her face in my hands, squinting my eyes with my clouded vision.

Amara?

She must have understood that I knew who she was by my face because she starts talking.

"Diovanna! You told me you would be safe when you snuck out tonight! You're covered in blood! You don't look like you're even listening right now! What the hell happened?! Are you okay? Did someone hu-"I cover her mouth with my hand to get her to shut the fuck up.

She just glares at me.

I look at Casandra or what I think is Casandra. It wasn't because Casandra calls my name from the whole other side of the house.

"Dove, what are you looking at?" Casandra asks. I move my head between Casandra one and Casandra two.

I'm going fucking crazy.

"They definitely gave her something strong because I'm pretty sure she is seeing double of me." I hear Casandra two, speak.

"What did someone give her!?" Amara's panicked voice comes out.

"Alright I'm gonna get her to the doctor." I hear  I think Nikolaos murmur. No doctor, please.

"You can trust him, he is here to help" I think Casandra two, tells Amara.

Nikolaos nods at that statement and gently takes my hand, taking me upstairs.

I take about two steps up the stairs while he supports my body weight. I'm tired as fuck. I stop walking up the stairs and sit down. Nikolaos breathes out a laugh at my misery.

Fucking bitch.

"Are you tired όμορφο κορίτσι?" He asks, so gently. I've never been treated so gently like this.

I nod my head. "Can I carry you then? I don't want you sitting down here." He tells me. I nod again.

Rylee said to trust him, and even if it was only a hallucination, Rylee is always right. Always was right.

He gently picks me up bridal style and I lay my head on his chest and close my eyes.

After a minute or two, I feel him open and door. "Love, we're here." He says placing me on the bed. I nod.

"I told the doctor I would let her know if you needed her since you said you didn't want a doctor." Thank you. I want to say but all I can do is nod.

"Alright, if you're hurt anywhere besides your arm let me know" he says sternly.

I hear him moving around but I keep my eyes closed. "Do you want to get changed? I can lend you a shirt, boxers, and sweatpants, since Casandra doesn't technically live here" he explains.

I just nod. "Okay, I'll put the clothes in the bathroom and you can go shower and wash off, I'll be out here if you need anything" he tells me softly. I nod and get up to go to the bathroom.

He shows me where it is and I thank him.

Well, I sign thank you.

It's gonna be okay, I will be okay.

Oh my gosh.

What did I let her do?! I knew she was sneaking out, I let her go! This is my fault.

"Amara, Alessia, Elena, Aria, what did you mean she is your cousin? I mean I know who she really is, but Amara you're a Baninchi. I don't even know the rest of your last names." Casandra's voice rings out, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"She is my cousin! Her mother was my father's sister! Oh my, I knew she was sneaking out tonight! I didn't know where though! This is my fault!" I exclaim. It's true, it is my fault.

"No, it's not. You have been given only half of the truth, just wait till Diovanna gets back down here and if the drug is out of her system and she can answer questions, that is if she wants to." Casandra explains. Yeah, that's fi- SHE WAS WHAT?

"Drugs? She took drugs? She was drugged?!" I shout.

"Oh no, she was drugged, well on a mission. Just let her explain when she gets down here" Cas tells me.

Mission?

It's gonna be a long fucking night.

It is currently about 3:30 AM, Dove has been in the shower for about thirty minutes now and I'm a little worried.

The shower runs so I know she is in there but I just want to know if she is okay.

Deciding I want to check on her, I get out of bed and lightly knock on the door. "Dove, you okay?" I shout to her.

No response.

I have a bad feeling in my gut right now. Open the door. Listen to your gut. Fuck it.

"Dove, I'm gonna come in and check on you! Okay?" I push the door open a little and peak my head inside, but the sight in front of me breaks my heart.

Dove sits on the shower floor, her bloody dress still on her body, the straps slightly falling off her shoulders. Tears trickle down her cheeks as she roughly scrubs her body, her own blood scattering on the shower floor as she scrubs.

Fuck.

"Dove!" I whisper shout as I rush to her side. I don't want to startle her but she is gonna continue to rub her skin raw if I don't do something.

I reach the shower and tug it open. I step in and turn the water off before kneeling down in front of her. I take both of her hands and pry the soap away from her.

Her hands shake with each sob and my heart breaks just a little more. The cut on her arm is still bleeding and definitely needs stitches. Fuck! She needs a doctor.

I quickly grab a towel and wrap it around her body and pick her up and take her out the shower.

I sit her on the bathroom counter. "Hey όμορφο κορίτσι, you're okay. It's okay." I tell her as I gently wipe her tears.

I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to get attached but this girl, this girl is something else. I think I may actually want to be her friend.

Not now, I start to take the towel and gently start to dab at her skin to dry her off. She winces in a couple spots that she scrubbed really hard at.

It is now that I'm so close to her, i see a scar that starts at her shoulder and continues down her chest, maybe even continuing further.

What happened?

I clean her sensitive skin and wipe away dried blood from various cuts on her body from the fight.

She definitely had a couple bruises that have formed or are forming on her ribs, arms and face.

"I'm sorry." I repeat every time she winces. When she is all dried off and the blood is all gone, I brush out her hair with a comb and put it in a low ponytail out of her way with the hair tie off her wrist.

"Alright, why don't you get changed and I'll wait right outside okay? You got it or do you want me to get Casandra to help?" I ask.

I expect her to push me away and tell me to leave but she does the opposite. "Stay." I heard her whisper with her head down.

I involuntarily smile at her because she spoke to me. "Okay όμορφο κορίτσι." I tell her. After a couple minutes, when she doesn't make any signs of moving, I decide to speak.

"Do you want me to help you?" I hesitantly ask her. She seems to think for a little before nodding. Okay.

"Alright, I'm just gonna take off your dress, can I do that?" I ask. I know she asked for help, but if any time she feels uncomfortable with me touching her, I will stop.

She nods. I slowly put my hands on the hem of her dress and bunch it up to her hips. "Can you lift your arms? I'm gonna lift the dress over your head okay?" I let her know my every move.

She nods lifting her arms up. When I notice she doesn't have a bra on, I quickly turn away wanting her to have her privacy.

I grab the shirt and hold it up for her. She slips into it and when I know she has the shirt on, I turn back to her.

She gets off the counter, replacing her underwear with a set of my boxers before slipping on the joggers I lended her.

They are huge. I chuckle at her and she glares at me.

"Sorry όμορφο κορίτσι. Let me stitch your arm up okay?" She nods. We both walk into my room and she sits on the edge of my bed.

She is the first woman to be in my room.

If I sleep with someone I usually do it at a club or in a guest room. Wow, I let her in my room.

Knocking that thought to the back of my head, I grab the first aid kit and grab the suture before heading back over to Dove.

"I'll put some numbing cream on it, but this is still gonna hurt" I inform her. She nods. I begin stitching her up and she doesn't even flinch.

She just stares at the floor without a sound.

This will definitely leave a nasty scar.

When I finish up I wrap her arm with some gauze and put away the first aid kit.

"All done, you want to go down and see the others?" I question, looking at the clock it's 4;25 and she may be tired.

She just nods her head yes. She gets up off the bed and stops for a second, probably to clear her dizziness. I don't know what drugs they gave her but I'm sure they are starting to ware off.

We both walk downstairs, my hands on her waist to keep her steady.

We make it to the living room and everyone's head snap to us.

Alright, this may take a while.

~~~

A/N: y'all, it is about 4:00 AM where I am, I've been writing this chapter for about 5 hours after I fell asleep. Sorry the update is so late, I struggled with what to write.

If you see any mistakes, let me know! I'm half asleep right now.

I may have dragged this out, idk but I wanted to show the effects of the drug and the hallucinations. I also wanted to show how fragile Diovanna is right now.

Ok love you guys! Enjoy hoes.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

355K 7.3K 52
She's an innocent girl who lived with her alcoholic abusive father. Her life was barley manageable, especially when she was separated from her biolog...
35.7K 754 36
Book 1 in Love series. After this y'all gonna get a book about Venezio and his love. Warning: this book is pretty cringe and very messed up but ok ×...
Emotionless✓ De Ambimbohhh

Ficțiune adolescenți

378K 8.8K 24
She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's house more than his own foster parents'...
107K 1.6K 35
Athena Love Hart. A last name she despised and a middle name she found ironic. Love, she was given the name by her parents yet she received the exact...