Fearless Seduction

By larvxv

โ€ขโ„œ๐”ฒ๐”ซ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐”Ÿ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฃ๐”ฉ๐”ถ, ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ'๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ขโ€ข "Love starts with a spark and t... More

โ„‘๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ก๐”ฒ๐” ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ
๐”“๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ค๐”ฒ๐”ข
๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ž ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ž
c๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข - โ„‘๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฌ เฝเฝฒเฝ‹เพ€โ‹†
๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฌ ๐”กรญ๐”ž๐”ท
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ - ๐”ž ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ด เฝเฝฒเฝ‹เพ€โ‹†
๐” ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ฉ๐”ž
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข - ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ค๐”ž เฝเฝฒเฝ‹เพ€โ‹†
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ - ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฉ เฝเฝฒเฝ‹เพ€โ‹†
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข - ๐”ž ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ฉ๐”ข ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐” ๐”ข เฝเฝฒเฝ‹เพ€โ‹†
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ต - ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ฌ เฝเฝฒเฝ‹เพ€โ‹†
๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐” ๐”ž๐”ฃ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฌ
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ - ๐”ท๐”ฌ๐”ฌ เฝเฝฒเฝ‹เพ€โ‹†
๐”ณ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ž ๐”กรญ๐”ž๐”ท
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข - ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ เฝเฝฒเฝ‹เพ€โ‹†
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซ - ๐”Ÿ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ถ เฝเฝฒเฝ‹เพ€โ‹†
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ - ๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ เฝเฝฒเฝ‹เพ€โ‹†
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ณ๐”ข - ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ เฝเฝฒเฝ‹เพ€โ‹†
๐”ฏ๐”ถ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ฌ'๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ž๐”ซ
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ - ๐”ถ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ช๐”ข เฝเฝฒเฝ‹เพ€โ‹†
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ - ๐”ฐ๐”ด๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”จ๐”ข โœฐ
๐”ค๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ ๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ถ
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ - ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค เฝเฝฒเฝ‹เพ€โ‹†
๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ ๐”ต๐”ฆ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค
๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ต๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ - ๐”ž ๐”ช๐”ถ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ถ เฝเฝฒเฝ‹เพ€โ‹†

๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ฑ - ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ขโœฐ

152 25 26
By larvxv

Flowers of all different kinds displayed the beauty of a street with luxury shops. Matteo told me that we would fly to Rome to a gala to which he has been invited, apparently the other floors are suits.

"How long will we stay in Rome?" I investigated, observing my surroundings. Shops in many colors, especially warm ones next to us and the street was lacking human individuals.

"Two days approximately, before we fly back to Palermo. I've rented a suit for us."
"Can I pay my part at least?"

He shook his head, opening the door to Saint Lauren. Matteo woke me up, letting me know that today we would go shopping for outfits since the gala is rather a pricey event and needs more expensive outfits. Luckily he told me, that he would let me pay for myself, so I took all of my savings with me.

Let's see what I can get for one thousand euros today.

The shop assistant with slicked-back hair greeted us immediately. "Oh, Mister Díaz! Good Morning, how can I help you?" They shook each other's hand and I wondered how Matteo knew everyone if he was 'working in the shadows'.

"Let's start with Miss Sequiera." He answered and as soon as the shop assistant locked his eyes on me, Matteo laid his hand on my shoulder.

"Fine, Mister Díaz you can take place in the seating lounge before the changing rooms, I'll take good care of her meanwhile."

Matteo tensed a little next to me at his way of speech, but he didn't let it on, instead, he answered perilously serenely: "I hope so."

The assistant led me to the dress section and asked for my preferences. He made me slightly uncomfortable with his tongue snarling and subtle smirks.

"What's your size?"
"XS."
"Don't you want me to measure you?"

I took a deep breath, trying to not be impolite. "I'm pretty sure that I can measure myself properly and am aware of my size, thank you."

My gaze lingered on a long jet-black dress with one long sleeve, one without, and a high slit. Black elegant clothes are my jam.

"I'd like to try this one on."
"Do you want me to help you with it?"
He licked his bottom lip.

Normally, I would answer that question coming from a man who does simply his job with a no thank you. But the suggestive undertone and his previous questions didn't add up to an innocent interrogation.

"Before I get disrespec-"
Unexpectedly Matteo fell into my word, who had been near us without my knowledge: "Do you want to keep your job? If yes, treat her with the respect, that every other woman should receive. Apologize."

The employee swallowed, taking a step backward. "I'm sorry Mister Di-"
"Don't fucking apologize to me, but to her."

He looked at me sincerely. "I'm sorry Miss Sequiera."

I squinted my eyes but decided to wave him off with a simple:
"Just stop bothering me and do your job."

Matteo asked him for a private conversation, yet I had no interest in getting involved in drama and had better things to do, for example trying on this beautiful dress. The reason why I'm unbothered is simple: I'm one hundred percent sure that Matteo will sue him behind my back and report him. Leon will do the rest for verbal and non-verbal sexual harassment in court.

As soon as I tried the dress on and viewed myself in the mirror, I realized that I found the perfect dress for me.

It spotlighted my body perfectly and the theory that black clothes make people more attractive is for sure true.

I strode out of the cabinet, catching sight of Matteo manspreading on the sofa, on a call with someone, while sipping occasionally on his water.

"What do you think of this dress?" I asked in the most titillating tone and traced my finger over the slit reaching up to my thigh.

His eyes widened in response along with parting his lips, while the person with a familiar voice continued talking on the other end.

"See you later, Leon."
He ended the call immediately and rubbed his eyes. "Good God."

"You think I should get this dress?" I investigated, giving him a 360 of it.
"Don't get it unless you want me to rip every pair of eyes out, which are staring at you."

"Then put some work in, Díaz." My attitude seemed to catch him off guard as I made my way to the cashier and took one grand out of my purse.

The assistant didn't dare to make eye contact as he scanned the label. "One thousand and four hundred, please." My jaw dropped as I overthought my life decisions. Before I could decline, Matteo spoke up: "Take the black Opyum heels as well, size forty."

"I don't have the money for that."
"Do I look like I care, Cariña?"

But as soon as the employee came back, my mouth opened in protest and he tapped the new price in. "Two thousand and six hundred."

Matteo swiped his card as if it was buying a hotdog and took the bag. "Let me at least carry the bag." I pleaded, opening the door for us.

"No chance."

When we arrived home, I apologized for uncountable times. "Did you really believe, I took you shopping so that you pay for yourself? You do know nothing about me, hm?"

I fidgeted with my bracelet. "Can I pay you back with something?"
A flash of surprise flickered in his iris. "You can pay it back by stopping being sorry for a thing I wanted."

"Can I pay it back to you in our suite during the night?" He raised an eyebrow in shock and ran a hand through his hair. "If you want to explore Rome the next day we shouldn't do that."

"Oh really? Why so?"
"Because you won't be able to walk once I'm done with you."

𐦍༘⋆.𖥔 ݁ ˖₊ ⊹⟡    𐦍༘⋆.𖥔 ݁ ˖₊ ⊹⟡    𐦍༘⋆.𖥔 ݁ ˖₊ ⊹⟡

During the car drive, Matteo scanned my body more than once. I spend the one hour in the jet making myself ready in the bathroom. One thing that is new to me is that these also have a shower and enough space to do skincare and make-up.

My skin smelt after cherry and my lips were painted in the same colour. I hope the lipstick's promise, that it dries quickly is true, otherwise my glass will have a print.

My hair was tied to a bun plait since I decided against doing a sleek tail. Without my fringe, I look like an egg.

"Mister Díaz? We arrived." The chauffeur announced, unlocking the doors. Matteo stepped out of the car and held the door open with his hand stretched out to me. Hesitantly I took it and followed him inside the building.

Columns raised to the second floor and a red carpet led to a door that was protected by two security guards. The hotel was high and had enormous tinted windows.

They nodded at him and didn't even consider controlling his ID, stepping aside.

The main room was lit up by purple projecting lights with white spots to make it look like the night sky. In the middle, people slowly danced to jazz music, and behind that were tables, decorated with tons of flowers and dishes.

To the right and left of the hall were buffets with every kind of food, drink, and sweets you could imagine. I contained myself to not run towards the chocolate fountain and try it with every kind of fruit. My inner child is satisfied as soon as I see a chocolate fountain, but my stomach isn't.

"What do you think of this place?" Matteo scanned the crowd, looking for a certain person.

"Ten out of ten. It has a chocolate fountain, do I need to explain more?" He smiled and adjusted his black tie.

"Teo!" A female voice chanted from the crowd. He turned around and a grin stretched over his face, while he walked over, greeting her with a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

My insides seemed to pull together, leaving me with a sharp pain. I don't know how or why this feeling appeared but it began eating me from the inside out.

"Val! You're finally here." She had beautiful long blonde curls, matching with her coquette pink dress. Her face looked angelic, lips covered by a rosy gloss and hazelnut light brown eyes.

Women are the most gorgeous, strong, and adorable humans on earth and my life never proved me wrong about that. I was born a girl's girl and will die as one.

Yet, there is this feeling in me I never had. I didn't see Matteo interacting with a woman physically so far and to my worst, the idea made me want to peel my skin off. It's just business and I'll probably never see him again after we're back in California. However, that makes the situation just worse.

Leon tramped to the both of them as well, hugging Matteo swiftly. "MY BOY!"
"Leon, I'm glad you made it." He replied, shoving him off of him, before gesturing me to step closer.

"Oh hey, Lara! Why didn't you come closer?" Leon questioned, shaking my hand. "I'm sorry."

The pretty woman next to them, stepped forward to hug me. I returned the favor, inhaling her sweet vanilla scent. "Hi." She greeted me with a loving smile.

"Hi, you look stunning." I complimented and noticed how Matteo to my right observed me.

"It's all you, love." She responded.

"Thank you, ladies, I know that I'm a pretty princess." Leon interfered, twirling his hair.

"Shut up, Leon. We didn't talk to you." She gave him a death stare. He held a heart to his chest, acting hurt: "Ouch."

"Matteo can't stop talking about you. You're Lara, right?" Can't stop talkin' about me?

"Yes, I am. And you are?"
Leon decided to answer for her, laying his arms around her: "My beautiful fiancé, Valentina."

Wait. The day we arrived in Palermo, Matteo referred to Leon as his brother-in-law. And he has only one sister.

"Oh! You're Matteo's sister?" Valentina nodded, trying to escape out of Leon's grip but he didn't let her go. "Leonardo, stop killing her," Matteo warned with a frown.

Relief washed over my body. It's just his sister, thank God. The only concern left in my body is, why do I care so much? Matteo is a person I shouldn't feel anything, but interest for business. I'm already on thin ice for wanting him in a sexual. Dating him would make me the biggest gold digger in the universe.

"I'm really hungry right now, before I start eating Matteo, we should get to our table." Leon implied, dragging Valentina to the other side of the room.

I took place next to Matteo, after getting myself pasta and salad from the buffet. "What did you guys do yesterday?" Valentina interrogated, picking a noodle up, just to let it fall on purpose again.

"Matteo took me to the zoo in Palermo. It was pretty cute and oh, there was a little girl and she was pure sugar."
"Aww, what did she do?" Her hand shook a bit, as she tried to pick up the fork again. Leon whispered something into her ear as he placed his hand on hers.

I tried to not question anything and continued talking about yesterday. "She placed a daisy behind our ears and I didn't realize that Matteo is so good with children."

Valentina took a deep breath, thanking Leon silently, who kissed her temple. "Yes, Matteo loves children." Matteo nodded next to me, taking a sip.

"Matteo loves children," Leon nodded with a friendly smile, but then his expression turned sinister with a mischievous one, "or Matteo loves children..."

Valentina stared at Leon in disbelief, not knowing if I was aware of his jokes. I only shook my head, laughing, noticing how my business partner nearly spat his drink out.

"Leonardo Salvatore Cafaro, we met ten minutes ago and you're already getting a bit too comfortable."

Valentina started talking about her job and journey to Italy or complaining about how stressful it was to plan the engagement party with Leon, while he cracked more psychosis-worthy jokes. I took a sip of soda and noticed how my lipstick left a print on the glass. "Dries quickly" I don't think so.

I slid my hand under the table, resting it on Matteo's thigh. He stiffened under my touch and stopped in his movement.

I smirked, leaning back, traveling further up. He leaned over, lips close to my ear. "Don't do this. We both know where this will end for you."

Nevertheless, I didn't listen, stroking slowly.
"Get a room." Leon interrupted, rolling his eyes, clearly annoyed by our interaction.

"I'll get something from the buffet," I announced, getting up and decided to finally dedicate myself to the hotly-awaited
chocolate fountain.

I grabbed some grapes, sticking them on a wooden skewer. All of a sudden I felt two hands on my hips, squeezing them gently.
A sigh escaped me and the unfamiliar feeling in my stomach returned, just like every time he touched me.

"Do you want something from the buffet too?"
I asked, fixing my posture to not seem bothered by his touch.

"Don't act innocent, Lara. You know exactly what you're doing to me."

I continued playing along, holding the grapes under the fountain. "Oh really? What am I doing to you then?"

Matteo pressed his body harder against mine. His erection poked against my ass. Carlos was right in his assumption. He is huge.

"In the jet, when you asked me to bring you your jewelry from your luggage, I accidentally opened the section with your underwear. Did you
think, I wouldn't see that slutty lingerie of yours? Now, don't lie about it being 'casual underwear'."

This specific lingerie is also worn under my dress at the moment.

"What if I wear it for someone else?"
His fingers dug into my flesh. "Over my dead fucking body."

Possessiveness is the biggest ick for me, yet the situation is different and I'm ashamed of myself, that it turns me on.

"Are you seducing me? "His sultry voice caused my knees to weaken.
"When you finally decide to stop teasing me and take me to your bed."

He took a strawberry from the plate, tracing it over my lips, before devouring it.

"Once we're in the suite you're going to take every single inch of mine in your sweet pussy."

I took a deep breath as he walked back to the table. My clit throbbed, as I sat down next to him and I would need to press my thighs together to stop the upcoming need to do something stupid.

Valentina yawned and Leon took her action as an excuse: "Val is tired, I guess you guys also want to have some private time...?" Cafaro gave Matteo a knowing look and he smirked in response.

"I'm nauseous, can we go outside?" She asked, eating a cherry tomato before pushing her plate away. "I'm so proud of you, but yes, we can." Proud of what? I didn't think Leon had a soft side, but I feel like only Valentina earned it from him.

"We'll see you tomorrow. Have a Good Night!" She rushed. Shortly after they left, Matteo grabbed my hand, yanked me up, and led me towards the elevator in a hurry.

I automatically backed against the elevator's mirror as the doors closed. In my imagination, he would pick me up, kissing me slowly, instead, I received the opposite.

Matteo pulled me into a harsh but passionate kiss. Slipping his tongue between my lips and tangled his fingers in my hair as if his life depended on our kiss. Flames ignited in me, burning greater than the weeks before. The kiss was messy, making my lips trail down to his chin, throat, and even shirt.

"You're mine since the moment I laid my eyes upon you." He proclaimed with a breathy voice, throwing me over his shoulder. Matteo carried me out of the elevator onto a floor with two doors. The way was lit up by modern lights and white walls with golden ornaments.

He slid the card over the detector opening our suite. The room was in the style of a half circle. The only wall was behind the bed, while the rest of the room was circular windows providing the best view of Rome in thousands of lights during the night.

In front of the box spring bed was a tray, serving as a minibar. Matteo placed me on top of it, sitting in front of me on the bed.

I used my high heel to slowly trace over his shirt and tried to lift his chin as gently as possible. He seemed to get even more turned on by that and unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his abs.

He walked over to the tray taking a small ice cube. "Lick it." I let my tongue glide over the coldness, seeing the desperate flicker in his eyes. "Why do you want me to lick it? Are you imagining that it's your dick?"

"Yes, but this night is only for you. I'll make you come all over me until you're satisfied."
"How much time would it need until you are completely satisfied, Díaz?"
"All the time in this world when I'm with you."

I bit back a moan as he traced the cube over my throat and décolleté. My skin started to freeze, but his fingertips grazing my bare skin seemed to defrost me.

I parted my legs, expecting him to take a look between them. He still didn't break our intense eye contact. Matteo put the ice against my thong and a drawn moan escaped me, feeling the sudden shockwave of pleasure creep up my chest.

"I wanted our sex to be slow and passionate, except that I can't hold myself to not rip that fucking dress off."
"I only chose it for you to take it off."

Matteo didn't hesitate a second, pulling the long sleeve of my dress, and inducing my dress to slip down. I did the rest, letting it fall to the ground.

My black lace lingerie connected with a tight bra, pushing my breasts up with a thong, not even trying to cover anything.

His pupils dilated, scanning me from head to toe.
He pressed the ice cube harder against my clitoris, yielding my posture to be straight and letting my body hang over the counter.

I was too ashamed to look into his eyes after knowing him for by my standards, a long time.
The blood ran into my brain the longer my head was upside down.

Matteo put my legs over his shoulders, keeping my whole body weight up by holding my thighs. His teeth mildly scratched my hip bone as he tore my thong down.

My mind didn't get enough time to comprehend my vagina was revealed, until Matteo covered it with his mouth. He sucked my clit or let his tongue buds taste me. Groans escaped his throat, enjoying it more than I do, which is nearly impossible. Some licks were all it needed to make me see stars and dig my fingers into the trey's wood.

He replaced his tongue with a finger, sliding over the wetness easily. I rolled my hips in a circular motion, hinting at the need for more.

Matteo towered over me, cupping my breasts in his hand. "Matteo, please..."
"Hmh?" He asked as he slipped two fingers into me.

A whine brought a smirk to his face, pumping his fingers in and out of me rapidly. "Pull your bra down." I trusted him, letting him have a full view of my chest.

"Fuck, you're perfect." He stated, sucking on my nipple and answering my hip's movement with his fingers' similar circular motions.

Heat build-up and the feeling of hard to get started expanding from my lap over my whole body, setting it on fire, making me sweat.

My nipples started hurting and he pinched them, adding even more pain, turning out to be satisfaction.

"I planned to edge you for hours, sadly I can't keep up with this plan, because I need to feel as soon as possible the warmth of your cunt wrapped around me."
"You better hurry up then." I tried to act witty or give him the same energy back. Nonetheless didn't my immense desperation allow me to do anything except accept my submission? For now.

"Taste yourself." He demanded, crushing his lips on mine. I bit so hard into his bottom lip that I perceived a metallic taste with a combination of my bittersweet one and flaunted my breasts as the unexpected feeling reached my chest.

My legs trembled uncontrollably, nearly crushing him by trying to close them. "There you go, Cariña. Come like a good girl, yeah?"

Matteo used his thumb to add pressure to my clitoris while hitting it right along with his fingers. My orgasm tipped over the edge, making me cry his full name out.

He grabbed something from the night table I didn't see, while I came more or less to my proper senses.

"What are you doing, Díaz?"
"Did you come back to your senses or are you asking me to make you come again, teaching you to call me Matteo?"
"Option two."

He shook his head, kissing me slowly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, letting him lift me.
"I need you so bad," Matteo admitted, carrying me towards the window.

My lipstick stained all over his face as our kisses became messier and messier. He took his tie off, pressing my back against the window with my legs wrapped around his hips.

"Stretch your hands out to me." I carefully stretched my arms out, letting him bind my wrists together with his tie. The soft fabric was enough to add strength, keeping me trapped.

"With or without protection?" He nibbled on my earlobe, grabbing after a condom. "I'm on birth control but I prefer doing it with a condom."

Matteo unzipped his pants, revealing the bulge in his boxers. "Do you think you can handle nine inches?" I swallowed quickly, repeating his words. "Nine inches?"

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle." He assured, revealing his dick. Matteo didn't bluff or lie about anything. Veins running over his dick and the girth wide enough to rip me into pieces.

He rolled the magnum over it, giving a few strokes before he pulled my string aside, tracing the tip over my vagina. It didn't take me more than seconds after the post-orgasm to be slick again.

"Are you ready?" I nodded in response, putting the cuffed hands around his neck. He lifted my hips with ease, before sliding inside of me. I screamed his name, taking him inch by inch just as predicted. Matteo gritted his teeth, burying his face into the crook of my neck.

"Fuck, just like that." I praised and used the last strength in my fingers to tug on his hair a bit, gesturing to look into my eyes.

He let me adjust to his size, starting with slow and tiny thrusts.

"You're taking me so well, tell me, would you still wear this lingerie for someone else?"
This might be my time to be provocative.

"If you won't hit it finally right, I might."
He stopped with his thrusts, looking me dead in the eyes. "You think this is all I got?"

"I don't need preparation, skip to the real thing, Díaz, or I might start falling asleep." Well, that's a lie. I felt like getting ripped at the moment alone by taking a quarter of him. Maybe it was a stupid decision to provoke if he had the right technique.

"Alright, if you want it that way."
He pulled out, unhooked my legs from his waist, and made me nearly trip as my feet landed on the ground. I got slightly scared as he untied my wrists, thinking about every possibility. Did he get a turn-off?

He grabbed me by my hips, turning me around, and pressing my front against the window. His hands glided over the curve of my ass, slapping it sharply. My face pressed against the window, facing Rome from the seventeenth floor.

"Everybody in Rome will see how bad you need my dick, Cariña."

As I processed his sentence he made me arch my back, thrusting his whole length at once into me. The sharp pain spread over my body, turning with each quick and deep thrust into passion.

I looked at him through the reflection, throwing his head back while cussing in Spanish. It didn't even take him minutes to find my G-spot and hit it with one single try, making me cry out loud.

"A-aren't the windows tinted?"
"Fucking you so hard, that you're at memory loss? Poor girl."

His dick stretched me out, pushing himself completely inside. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!" I tried to grab something, but everything was glass, leaving my handprints, breath, and lipstick on it. My breasts barely bounced cause of that, but my bra strap loosened, revealing my tits.

Matteo grabbed them from behind and my ass with the other hand, steadying himself, before leaning over and biting my neck, leaving deep red hickeys.

"Una buena puta para mí, ¿verdad?"
"A good whore for me, right?"

I tried to answer, but no words left my sore throat from sobbing and cussing.

He intertwined our hands, picking up speed, whimpering, and moaning into my ear. My legs gave up beneath me, making me slightly sink, yet he held me steady. The same feeling from ten minutes ago returned, making tears spill out of my eyes.

"Will you still think of wearing it for someone else?"
"Why- Fuck. Why are you so obsessed with how another man shouldn't see me like that?"
"You're more than just a work partner to me. You should've realized it by now. Plus, I'm the only one who knows how your body reacts and your sweetest spots, for example, this one."

He hit my g-spot for an i-don't-know-which-time, making my eyes shut.

"Mat-Matteo, I'm about to-"
"I know baby, me too. Don't hold back, just come on my dick."

Matteo continued thrusting, making the condom nearly slip by the great force behind it. "I can't take it anymore, please~" I bit into my hand, trying to reduce the pain.

"You feel so good, so good...How thrust is thrust your thrust pussy thrust so thrust damn thrust tight thrust?"

He fucked me sloppier after his sentence, breathing heavily. My G-spot got abused and the feeling returned, providing me with the longest orgasm I've ever had. My walls clenched around him, causing him to immediately spill into the condom with a loud groan of my name.

I collapsed, sinking to the ground as he pulled out. Matteo picked me up and laid me carefully on the bed, but I stood up, limping towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" He didn't follow.
"Showering, I'm sweating like crazy."
I received a soft smile.
"Let me give you an aftercare at least."
"You can do it after that."

I vanished into the bathroom, undressing the last pieces, and viewed myself in the mirror.

Messy hair, lipstick smooched, and hickeys everywhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 363 43
"Love has this aura of being beautiful. Passion. Precious... But in reality, sometimes it hinders you. Confuse you. Blind you..." Not a traditional m...
1K 117 22
Have you ever wondered what life would be like if you packed your bags and moved somewhere new? After and a bad break up, it's all Isabel can think a...
6.6K 96 17
I want to un dress you, touch you, kiss you, taste you. I want you under me and on top of me, sitting and standing. I want to see your eyes when plea...
6.9K 767 59
#1 in Adultromance๐Ÿคญ "She's messing up with my brains again!" Stefano shut his eyes tightly and took a deep breath trying to fight off the feeling he...