Why adopt me if you hate me

By crazydsmpwrighter

A young girl who lost her parents to a masked figure at 5 and was put into the foster care system.Then a fami... More

chapter 1-the orthanage
AN CHAPTER
chapter 2-you want me!?
Chapter 3-Whats school?
chapter 4-shopping
chapter 5-comeing out
chapter 6-Lovejoy
chapter 7-But Wil.....
Chapter 8-its you...
chapter 9-Lmanberg
Chapter 10-White flags
Chapter 11-The final contol room
Chapter 12-Captin Puffy
AN-OMG THANK YOU!!!
chapter 13-secrets of the eggpire
Chapter 14-the red banquet
AN-Thank you and a announcements
Chapter 15-long time no see
chapter 16-Not Tommy...
chapter 17-An election
AN
Chapter 18-secrets on secrets
Chapter 19-the festival
Chapter 20-the rise and fall of Lmanberg
Chapter 21-The summer house
chapter 22-exial
an-wilbur and shelby situation

chapters 23-seperated siblings

34 2 0
By crazydsmpwrighter

Yns pov
I ran to my house in Lmanberg and slammed the door.Tommy never did anything he was innocent.Then there was a knock on my door.

"Yn can I come in?"I recognise the voice it was Niki."Yeah come in Niki."She walked in and walked over to me."Tommy is a kid niki he's 16 almost 17."Niki just nodded as I rambled on.and on.

"I get that yn now we need to fix you up I mean your all bloody from that fight."I hadn't even relised I was bloody.I just stood up and walked to a mirror.It wasn't bad just some cuts and bruses and a bloody nose.I mean it wasn't that bad from other things I mean I got thrown down stairs for fuck sake!

"Eh just some scrapes no biggie." Unfortanally Niki did think it was a big thing and sat me down and started cleaning me up."im gonna need to see Tommy I can't leave him out there."

"Your lucky Tubbo is just giveing you a warning or you would be with Tommy by now."I just nod not really knowing where they had gone.

I was zoned out I didn't know for how long though."There we go all done... yn....hello earth to yn,you in there?"Niki waved her hand in front of my face and I snapped out of my trance."Hm,oh,umm thanks Niki do you know where Dream outbof taken tommy?"

Niki put her hands on my shoulder and sighed."Yn I'm sorry no I mean Dream may come and tell us if not.....you may need to forget tommy I know you don't wanna here that but...it could be the truth."I sighed pulling my hair abit I know she's right she is always right.

"I know niki but I can't forget someone who is my family I need some time ok." Niki nods and walks out.

Tommys pov
I was in a boat with Dream the prick I hate him so much we are going so far we are far away from the smp now but I'm not about to complain or Dream may throw me into the water and leave me to die.

We make it somewhere I mean I dont know where we are but we are somewhere."Get out the boat Tommy." I did as Dream said and stepped onto land as he did the same and pushed me more mainland there was barley anything around a fee trees witch I can use for wood and mabey some sheep in the woods?

Dream then dug a hole and pulled out a flint and steal."Eveything you own tommy I want in the hole got it." He said no emotion in his sick voice I only had some stone weapons and food. "Um fuck no this is my shit you pussy why should I?" Dream moved hos hand to the handle of his sword pulling it out."You will do it tommy or I'll kill you like I did your fucking parents."I got pissed and leaped at him but he was much stonger than me and pinned me down with his sword on my neck.

He smirked at me"Now put your shit in the hole or I'm killing you like your parents." He let me get up and I did as he said as he set it ablaze.I watched it go up in flames."Your as weak as your parents you know that."He said laughing and I gritted my teeth.

"Well you better get ready for the night because no one is coming to save you now.With that he walks off gets back in his boat and sails away.Looks like I need to go get some supplies.

Yns pov
I decised to walk outside of Lmanberg and it was peaceful I should practice with my wings out here one day.Then I front of me I see an...apparition of what looks like wilbur.It then turn to look at me.

"Hello I'm ghostbur who are you?"

This changes eveything

I'm alive eveyone ahhhhh so much has happened in my life I've been so busy on tiktok and discord so ive been cosplaying alot resentally and I ending up getting a bf!!!Ahhhhahhh they are so amazing and they are also a cosplayer so yeah hope you enjoyed!
Words-731

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 540 29
**Completed** Tommy Simons was a very successful streamer by the name of TommyInnit with plenty of friends, online and in real life. When his parents...
270K 9K 11
Twins, Tommy and Y/n, survived a house fire that killed their parents, landing them in the foster system. They quickly learn that not everyone has go...
34.2K 976 33
Tommy is not a happy kid. Seeing his dad die right in front of him. Being stuck at an orphanage since he was only 2, never managing to even get foste...
112K 4.4K 49
(DISCONTINUED) Tommy is an immortal that has live for a long time, but he still retain the attitude and appearance of a 17 year old boy but he never...