Forced to Believe

By Smolwritingchick

Taking place during the start of The Shield's debut in 2012, follow Morgan Lopez's career as she becomes a me... More

Author's Note
WWE OC Morgan Lopez
So you wanna wrestle?
My WWE Debut
Fighting Back
My First Wrestlemania
Becoming Heel
Total Divas Season 1 Episode 1
The Shield's Girl
Total Divas Season 1 Episode 2
The Shield Isn't Unstoppable
Total Divas Season 1 Episode 4
Justice Continues Being Served
The Underdog From Philly
Catching Up Before MITB
Money In The Bank 2013
Total Slap!
Frustration
Total Divas Season 1 Episode 5
I Know What I Have To Do
The OUTSPOKEN Diva
Total Divas Season 1 Episode 6
Army Of One
Wiping That Smirk Off Your Face
You Look Like You've Seen a Ghost
Total Divas Season 1 Episode 7
Mommy Knows Best
Revenge Is Sweet
Total Divas Season 1 Episode 8
Is That You Being Serious?
In Due Time
Trying To Gain Momentum
The Slammy Awards
That Was A Miracle
The Answer Is No
Tribute To The Troops
Morgan's Answer
Move Thief
Meeting Hot Rod
Respect
I Hate Snakes
If Only You Knew
Making A Statement
Yikes
Sister Abigail
I Lost Her
She Belongs To Us Now
I See What You Want
Armageddon
Armageddon Part 2
That Supernatural Stuff Don't Work
What Are You Doing!?
Things Got Personal
He Kept His Word
Harley Mode Was Captivating
Togetherness
Public Displays of Affection
The Shield Against The Authority
Bad News Dinner
Getting The Upper Hand
Annihilated
Catching Up With Old Friends
Wrestling's Fun
Get Back Here!
War
Trust Is Dead To Us Now

Rosa's Mind Games

144 4 0
By Smolwritingchick

Chapter Summary: Rosa continues to try to get into Morgan's head before Wrestlemania. Melanie worries she won't be able to spend her 1 year anniversary with Jon.

Words: 7,000+

-------

WrestleMania week was underway and WWE went to New Orleans for WrestleMania Axxess. Melanie had her bags with her in the hotel hallway and headed for her hotel room door.

"Melanie!" She turned around at the sound of the familiar voices and grinned.

"Guys!" She ran and embraced her family.

"My baby!" Jane yelled and started kissing her all over her face while she tried to get away.

"Mom!"

Diego chuckled. "Come on Jane, let her breathe."

"For real for real..." Aunt Aria retorted with her arms crossed.

That triggered Jane's annoyance as she released Melanie and turned to face Aria.

"Problem...?" Aria raised an eyebrow.

"I don't appreciate you nagging about my actions. I know what I'm doing." Jane stated.

"Ha! If you did, you would have gotten to be on the lacrosse team back in high school."

"Oh boy, here we go again with their sister arguments." Melanie face palmed as she watched her aunt and mom bicker back and forth. While her aunt and mom argued, she greeted her dad and Mimi.

"I'm sure everything will be fine." Mimi, Melanie's cousin said. "Hey, where's Jon?"

Jane and Aria stopped arguing and turned their interest to Mimi's question. "I agree, where is the funny guy?" Aria asked.

"He's rooming with Drake." The Philly Diva mentioned.

"Younger?" Jane asked.

"Yep. You know how good buddies they are."

"Will you two see each other?" Mimi asked.

"Eh...Hopefully." Melanie said with some reluctance. "I mean, we will since we have to do some interviews for the network, but we're not going to be around a lot after that. We're not together for Axxess. I'm alone in my own little booth. The Shield are going to be independent this year."

"You two will still be able to celebrate your anniversary on the 5th, right? It's just in a couple of days." Jane brought up.

"We will, don't worry. I'm sure we'll work everything out for our schedule." Melanie reassured with a fake smile. 'I hope...'

"That doesn't look so convincing," Diego spoke up.

He could read her like a book. It was obvious Melanie was doubting, but Diego had hope that they would be able to spend some time together for their anniversary.

The Outspoken Diva sighed and looked down at her watch. "I just really want Saturday to be special. Okay, I wish I could stay longer but I gotta go. There's a press conference I need to attend, to build up some more tension for Morgan and Rosa. I'll see you guys soon." She hugged them all goodbye and went to her room.

As soon as she walked in, she heard a giggle. "Shenanigans! What are you doing here in my room?" A female voice called out.

"Celeste!" Melanie put her bags down and gave her a big hug.

"Haha. Thought I surprise you. We're roomies thanks to Jonny boy. He knew how much we both wanted to see each other again. It's good to see you! You look tougher after wrestling all those guys."

"Ha, I feel tougher."

Leah walked out of the bathroom with a goofy grin on her face. "Melly!"

"And Leah is rooming with us too. Surprise again." Celeste grinned as Leah embraced Melanie.

"I am so happy you guys are here!" The Philly Diva grinned.

"We have a lot of catching up to do," Leah said.

"I know, but right now I can't. I got a press conference to go to."

"Oh, don't worry, we'll wait for ya," Celeste reassured.

Melanie sighed out of relief. "Thanks. We'll catch up in a bit. Gotta go!" She rushed out of the room and ran to the elevator.

She waited for the elevator door to open and saw Milena leaning on the elevator wall, on her phone. They have gotten closer ever since they were put in a storyline together. Melanie was asked who she wanted to work with and she chose her. She felt like Milena deserved some more TV time and could be a great heel and she was right. Milena was definitely living up to her Rosa Mendes character. She was such a good heel to work with. Even though Rosa was vindictive, snobby, annoying, flirty, and cruel these past few months in the WWE, Milena was nothing like the character.

Sometimes it pained Melanie that there are still people in the world who didn't know the difference between a character and a real person. Milena would have to be one of the most down to earth divas that Melanie had ever met. The way she was so passionate about eating healthy amazed her, too. She even got some tips from her and drinks her homemade protein shakes.

Milena looked up from her phone and gave Melanie a warm smile. "Perfect timing."

"Hey! I was wondering where you were." She embraced her and pressed the first floor button.

"Excited for more Rosa and Morgan action?"

"You bet! WrestleMania is going to be awesome."

"I know! I cannot wait for Chyna to come! It's going to be an honor!"

"I agree. It is going to be an honor. I can't wait to see her when she arrives. I drank some more of the protein shakes."

Milena's eyes lit up. "Really!? What do you think of the Strawberry Banana flavor?"

"Out of this world! It's amazing!"

"Aw, really? You're so sweet. I got an idea."

"Shoot."

"So after the Smackdown tapings, I've been brainstorming on the Q&A session later on after the press conference. I think there should be a little bit more hype for the match at WrestleMania. I talked to creative about it, too."

"Agreed. What do you wanna do?"

"I brought a neck brace so Rosa can taunt Morgan, again. Creative really likes the idea."

"Neck brace...oh! Milena, you're a genius!"

"Really?"

"Yes! I love it! That'll be great. Oh man, this is going to be good. Hey, you think Rosa should give Morgan a cheap shot?"

"Like a shove?" Milena asked as they walked out of the elevator and headed to where the press conference was.

"Yeah, and I'm sure they'll be separated. I like it. We're gonna rock it out."

"Yeah, let's do this!"

----------

'Press conference'

Melanie and Milena watched the press conference from the back. They saw Daniel Bryan, Orton, and Cena talk on stage. They also saw Batista's weird and goofy speech where he would mock a fan off the podium and go back on the podium to reply to the fan. It made Melanie laugh very hard.

Dave Batista walked off the stage and headed to where Melanie and Milena were.

"That was hilarious." Melanie complimented.

Dave chuckled and walked away after thanking her. After more talking went on, Rosa finally went up the stage to her theme as the crowd applauded her. She was wearing a short dark blue dress and her black hair was in a ponytail to the left side.

She started speaking in Spanish before saying "I also want to thank all of you for your continued support and to the WWE Universe for making WrestleMania, the greatest event in sports entertainment. And speaking of that, I would also like to say how happy I am to be a part of this year's WrestleMania because I get to face Morgan. I'm going to finish that little girl. So believe that, and believe in Rosa, the Outlaws, and Kane."

Morgan began to walk up on the stage with an amused look on her face. She had on her trademark WrestleMania jersey and Skinny jeans that she would wear as traditional attire for WrestleMania week.

"Excuse me." She bumped her hip against Rosa's, making her stumble to the side while she stood by the podium.

The crowd laughed while Rosa dropped her jaw. "Ugh." She stormed off, leaving Morgan amused.

"Anywho...What's up WWE Universe? Everyone ready for WrestleMania!?" The Outspoken Diva asked as the crowd applauded and cheered. "Awesome. This year will have to be the biggest one yet and it's all because of you. I promise this WrestleMania will be talked about for years to come."

-------

'Q&A'

Morgan and Rosa were sitting down at a table for a Q&A session for the fans. They were in front of a huge crowd. The place was packed. There were two tables. Morgan sat on the left side with The Shield while Rosa sat on the right side with Kane and the Outlaws.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are here with the two teams that will be going head to head on the grandest stage of them all. The Shield, and Kane & the New Age Outlaws." Renee Young announced as the crowd cheered.

"But by the request of the fans, we are here to focus on the two divas who have been talked about nonstop on the social network. They say this rivalry is far from over and may surpass this Sunday's WrestleMania. These two do not like each other at all," Renee went on. "They have beaten each other up, given each other cheap shots, made each other bleed, and caused a lot of pain and suffering. This may be one of the most interesting diva rivalries we've had in a long time. I'm talking about, the Outspoken Diva, Morgan Lopez, and the Stunning Latina, Rosa Mendes."

The crowd cheered again while the divas gave them a smile out of appreciation.

"Um, before we start, why is The Shield here?" Rosa asked with disgust while the boys gave her dirty looks.

"Because we can." Ambrose retorted.

"Oh wait, I know. Morgan needs back up because she's afraid." Rosa started to giggle.

"You really are one annoying chick." Seth sighed.

Rosa gasped. "How dare you!? Do you know who I am!? I am Rosa Mendes!"

"Um!" A voice spoke up.

"I am the stunning diva of this company!"

"Um!"

"My team and I will decimate your team!"

"Um! Um hello!? First of all, I don't like you." Morgan stated while Rosa grinned in amusement. "Second of all, I never felt more ready to kick someone's butt in a long time. And third of all...I'm going to wipe that stupid grin off your face." She began to stand up but Roman and Seth pulled her back down.

"Not worth it," Roman reassured while she let out a breath and obeyed.

"Morgan, I reassure you that you will pay for your crimes," Kane declared. "And on page 50 in the­-"

"Oh gosh...and we got this asshole right here..." She retorted and pointed to Kane as the crowd laughed. "The so called big red machine who decided to be a sell out in a suit­"

"How about you shut your mouth­-" Rosa began.

"How about you mind your business?" Morgan countered.

"Don't talk to her like that! Your parents raised you better." Road Dogg interrupted.

"And who are you to tell her what to do?" Seth spoke up as the crowd watched intently.

"Okay! Okay! Let's be civil here! Just for a few minutes." Renee spoke up and calmed everything down. "This is about the divas, so let's get started with the questions. First things first...How are you feeling about the match?"

"I'm looking forward to the match. I want...I know I'm going to leave WrestleMania feeling good because I'm going to beat Morgan. Simple. Next question." Rosa looked at her nails.

"You are one disrespectful, conniving, narcissistic b­-" Morgan began but received hands over her mouth from her teammates as she muffled out the last word she was about to say.

Renee chuckled as the crowd laughed. "What about you Morgan?"

The Shield removed their hands from her mouth and she began to speak. "I'm feeling good. This is my second WrestleMania. I'm feeling good, physically and mentally. Last year for WrestleMania 29, I was just a kid. A little girl trying to find her way. I was a little cocky and a wannabe. I went out there and got forced in The Shield which I'm glad I did because these guys are my brothers, right here, and they're awesome."

The crowd started to chant 'Hounds of justice' and Morgan smiled warmly at the crowd. "And uh, I just really want this year to be a statement. I want this WrestleMania to be special. I'm wrestling guys this year and it's a privilege. So, I'm going to do whatever I can to shut miss 'I like getting my ass kicked' Mendes, and yeah."

"Ha! You wish!" Rosa replied.

"Rosa, can you wait to take on Morgan at WrestleMania?" Renee asked.

"Yes. I mean, I could have beaten her up earlier but you know, I'll show some mercy for now. I just don't like her. She doesn't deserve to be in the WWE. All these opportunities she's been handed. It's ridiculous."

"Rosa, what are your thoughts on the Diva's Championship match?"

"I am so happy! I'm so going to win," she said as the crowd gave her mixed reactions to her statement. "Oh no no no, don't hate, don't hate. I know I'm good and I will prove that."

"First of all, you don't deserve a title shot at the Diva's Championship," Morgan replied with an annoyed tone.

"Oh~ so that's what this is about! You're jealous!" Rosa laughed. "Oh, this is classic!"

"When hell freezes over, I'll be jealous of you. I earned a spot in that match and you just got it easy because Kane gave it to you. It's better to earn things than to be given stuff like that. It gets tiring after a while. I busted my ass every single day and night to be noticed. Not because of how I'm with The Shield, but because of the passion and effort I put into my ring work. I have shed blood, sweat, and tears in the ring and I am damn proud of it."

"Oh boo hoo..." Rosa retorted as the crowd cheered loudly at Morgan's statement.

"What do you think of Morgan's wrestling style?" Renee asked.

"I'm not impressed...she can't wrestle and she doesn't have enough experience to go through me this time because I've been training harder this year. This is my time to shine. She's still a rookie in my eyes. I think it was a mistake to let Morgan and The Shield be on the main roster." Rosa said with a smug look as the crowd gave her mixed reactions.

"Wow..." Seth chuckled dryly.

"You really wanna go there?" Dean rasped out.

"You're messing with the wrong people," Roman replied in an intimidating voice.

"What are your thoughts on what Rosa just said, Morgan?" Renee asked.

"I respect her as a wrestler. She's improving in the ring. And about The Shield and me not being good enough to be here...First of all, we got here because we're good. We came here to make a statement and that's what we are still doing," Morgan replied.

"What is your goal at WrestleMania in the match, Morgan?"

"To see her body lying down on the ground and me looking down at her will be priceless. She's going down."

"I want to prove that I'm better than her," Rosa said. "And I will. Just like my family is better than yours."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Morgan raised an eyebrow.

Rosa gasped and took out a neck brace from her bag as the crowd started to get interested. "What's this?" She revealed the neck brace which caught Morgan's attention.

"Ninth Wonder of the World isn't so tough," Rosa went on with a laugh. "Do you remember when poor little Chyna got her neck broken? How long was she out of action? You, your mother, and Chyna are pathetic excuses for women. You're weak...it's quite pathetic that you are related to someone who is doing those nasty films and-"

Morgan slammed the table and stood up and so did Rosa as the crowd started to get excited. The two women walked around the table to face off.

"Morgan!" Seth exclaimed.

"Don't like the neck brace?" Rosa rubbed the brace in her face but Morgan snatched it and threw it away.

The Outspoken Diva began to look irate as she got in Rosa's face. Both teams quickly got up and tried to back them away from each other.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? Is it because I'm right?" Rosa managed to shove Morgan back as the crowd oohed.

Morgan made a loud sigh of frustration and was about to hit her but The Shield held her back and some bodyguards came to retrain her. Rosa grinned and blew her a kiss while Morgan was taken off the stage.

"Well, I think that went well. I think she liked the little neck brace." Rosa high fived her teammates.

"You know what?!" Morgan yelled at the end of the stage and grabbed a mic. "Kudos to Rosa for getting a little cheap shot, but you know what? Who cares if you got a title shot? Who cares if you brag about yourself being good? You see, I don't need a title to prove I'm good." She said as the crowd cheered.

"That's right." Seth cheered her on.

"Just give me a ring, an opponent, and a little of your time...then I'll show you that Morgan is somebody that is gonna do some action. Oh, and I'm not talking about ruining things. I'm not talkin' about beating up your most hated diva or superstar...I'm talkin' about scorched earth! The Shield and I are gonna make a mark here so deep that you will never forget our legacy once we're done here. And I vow to leave a mark on this company that you have never seen before. Believe that! And believe in Morgan and The Shield!" She threw the mic away and got taken away.

"Wow, those are some strong words," Renee commented as the crowd cheered. "What do you have to say, Rosa?"

"She's getting serious. But I will not be intimidated." Rosa replied.

----------

Rosa walked backstage after the Q&A session.

"Rosa, can we have a word?" Tom asked.

"Go ahead." She smiled.

"We have just seen what happened between you and Morgan. Why did you do what you did? What is the explanation for your actions?"

"She's jealous of me. She's afraid of what I'm going to do to her. She's just a little girl, trying to act like a woman in this company. It's time for someone to put her in her place, and I'm going to do that. I pushed Morgan because she deserved it. She walks around here with a huge ego and thinks she can win every time."

"Why do you like doing mind games with Morgan?"

"It's a game between me and her. I love pushing her buttons. She is a toy to be played with. She's going to choke at WrestleMania. I'm going to end her and end her wrestling career. Maybe after that, she can be with Chyna and teach English to kids in Japan. Do you know what I'm going to do to her? I'm not going to just viciously finish Morgan...I'm going to break her. Right to Censor broke Chyna's neck. I'm going to do the same with Morgan." She smirked. "Believe that...and believe in Rosa."

--------

"Morgan, may we have a word?" Tom asked as Morgan and The Shield stopped walking.

"What's up?" She asked in a calm tone.

"What are your thoughts on the match at WrestleMania?"

"You know people expect a lot from me. They say 'She's related to the ninth wonder of the world, she's gonna get muscular and wear the things that Chyna wore.' But no, I'm not going to do that. I'm going to be Morgan Lopez and that's just what I'm doing."

"Some say that the emotion built up inside of you is going to make you choke at WrestleMania. And some say that Rosa is going to upset at WrestleMania. What are your thoughts there?"

"I know I'm not going to be liked by every single person in the WWE Universe. Plus, Rosa has been on a roll lately with the cheap shots so I guess that's why people think she's going to win. But...I love it when people doubt me and bet against me. I feed off of it because I can prove them wrong. I will prove them wrong. I may have gotten beaten down but I back up everything I say, unlike Rosa. She's disrespected me, my family, my boys, and the WWE Divas. She's gonna get it. Plain and simple. But instead of saying what I'm going to do to her, I'll show you at WrestleMania. Stay tuned," she replied and walked away with her teammates.

----------

Melanie was at New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center for Axxess which was about to start in an hour. The place was done getting set up and she saw the fans waiting with anticipation to meet their favorite Divas and Superstars. It was an awesome feeling. She wondered if her fan base had grown this past year. She saw her table where she would be meeting and greeting the fans. She would be alone and up close and personal with her fanboys, fangirls, crazy fans, obsessive fans, long term fans from the indy days, and all the others. She couldn't wait to meet them.

"Hey, Mel." Colby greeted.

"Hey dude. You sound a little sick, you okay?"

"Yeah. I don't think I'll be able to make the Hall of Fame ceremony." he frowned.

"Darn. But rest is important. I hope you feel better."

"Thanks, grapes. Where's Jon?"

"Come to think of it, I'm not sure. Lemme call him." She took out her phone and dialed up his number.

"Hello?" Jon answered with a sleepy tone.

"Jon, where are you?" she asked and put him on speaker.

"At the hotel, why?"

"Hotel?!"

"What?" Colby exclaimed.

"You're two hours late!"

"What!?" Jon looked at the time. "Shit!" He quickly got up and scrambled to get ready while falling off the bed. "Shit! Shit! Dammit! Fucking alarm didn't go off! Stupid phone! Stupid alarm! Stupid ass schedule! Fuck!"

She started laughing with Colby.

"It's not funny, you guys!" Jon yelled. "Everybody is gonna think I've been out all night! Dammit! This looks so bad."

"It's okay, man," Colby reassured.

"Jon, relax! It's okay! People make a mistake when setting their alarm. Don't worry, I'll cover for you. Don't beat yourself up." Melanie added.

"I owe you," Jon said and they hung up.

"You'll think he'll make it in time?" Colby asked.

"Most likely," she replied.

-------

WrestleMania Axxess started and the fans started walking in with anticipation. Melanie could see the excitement in their faces and it made her smile. She still had on her traditional WrestleMania jersey and jeans with her hair in a messy bun. As soon as her name was announced, she walked to her table and was amazed at the long line and how many fans wanted to see her. As soon as the fans saw her, they cheered loudly. She waved at them with a huge grin on her face.

"What is up Morganteers!?" She yelled as the fans cheered loudly in response and chanted her name. "This is so awesome."

The meet and greets were funny, emotional, and entertaining. Melanie encountered some interesting fans. She saw a woman in her early 20s looking exactly like her character, Morgan.

"Wow. You nailed it!" Melanie exclaimed.

The woman smiled. "Thanks. You are so friggin' cool. You're such a badass."

"Thanks, girl!"

"I've been a fan of yours since the Indies. I loved it when you and Moxley used to feud. And I really hope you kick Rosa's ass at WrestleMania. She needs a beating. To talk about your family...So not cool."

"I know right? I'm gonna give her an ass whooping of a lifetime."

After taking photos with her, a mother in her late 30s and her teenage daughter who looked like she was in her early teens walked up to Melanie.

"Hi!" Melanie greeted with a friendly smile and shook the teen's hand. The girl looked starstruck and started to cry. "Aw, don't cry."

"I'm sorry, she is such a huge fan of yours. She's been begging to meet you for years. This is her first WrestleMania." The mother smiled.

"Really? Wow, that is so special."

"I can't believe I'm actually meeting you." The girl wiped her tears.

Melanie decided to stand up and give her a big hug before going back to her seat. "It's so nice to meet you too."

"I want to be a WWE Diva just like you. I love your ringwork, your fighting spirit, everything. You're like the Lita and Chyna of the PG era of the WWE."

The Philly Diva was touched by her words. "Thank you."

She took a photo with her and signed her poster with a personal message, just for her to keep her motivated to be a WWE Diva.

"If it isn't too much trouble, do you mind signing her birthday card?" The mother gave her the girl's birthday card while the girl walked away, looking at the poster in awe. "She's turning 15 next month."

"Of course." Melanie smiled and signed it. She put another personal message on it and gave it back to the mother.

"Thank you so much. You do not know how much this is going to mean to her. She idolizes you. She loves how you are so much different from the other divas."

"I'm touched that she thinks of me as a role model for her," Melanie replied with a big smile.

---------

Jon made it to Axxess just in time. He was alone at the table, meeting the fans. He loved the crazy girls. It was better having them than none at all as he would say. Some kissed him on the cheek and took goofy photos with him. Most of the fans kept telling him that they'd hope Dean and Morgan get back together. He wasn't surprised that most of the fans liked Dean and Morgan together.

-------

Three fangirls walk up to Melanie's table with 'I love Dean & Morgan' shirts.

"Hiya. I guess you lovely ladies are fangirls of Dean and I being a couple." Melanie greeted.

"You bet!" The third fangirl exclaimed. "We love you two, together!"

"Do you still like Dean?" The first fangirl asked.

"Well..." Melanie started to blush and the girls squealed.

"Omg! I think she does!" The second fangirl said while Melanie chuckled and started to sign their stuff.

"How do you like Dean's hair? Wet and messy or pulled back and wet?" The third fangirl asked.

"Oh my goodness...Um..." She bit her lip as the girls looked on intently. "...Both."

The girls squealed again. "Omg!"

"We so gotta tell Dean when we meet him." The second fangirl said as the girls agreed. Melanie smiled with amusement and took a photo with them.

A woman in her early 30s walked up to Melanie's table. "Hey, it's so nice to meet the Outspoken Diva."

"Hi, nice to meet you, too. Damn, that's amazing." Melanie said as she looked at the fan art. It was a skillful and realistic drawing of Morgan with the Diva's Championship.

"I hope you're Diva's Champion again, one day. Rosa doesn't deserve a title shot."

"Totally agree. I'll be in the title picture, again. Don't worry." She signed the art and took a photo with her.

Later on, Four fanboys in their early 20s walked over to the table.

"Guys, we're finally meeting one of the most beautiful divas on the roster." The first fanboy grinned.

She chuckled. "Thank you. What's up, dudes?"

"The sky." The second fanboy answered.

"Haha. Good one."

"Has anybody told you that you are so badass in the ring?" The fourth fanboy asked.

"Heh heh, yes, I've been told. Thanks. I'm glad you're entertained by me."

"Hey, could I get a kiss?" The third fanboy asked.

"Dude! Don't ask her that!" The fourth fanboy scolded while Melanie looked at them with amusement.

"What? It's worth a shot."

"I'll give you all kisses on the cheek." She stood up and gave them kisses on the cheek before sitting back down.

"Wow. I've been kissed by Morgan Lopez." The first fanboy said in a dreamy tone.

"Don't pass out on me." She winked and signed their stuff.

"Can I give you a kiss on the lips?" The second fanboy asked.

"Dude!" The other fanboys exclaimed.

She politely shook her head no. "You're too cute but don't push it, man,"

"Darn. Worth a shot," he sighed.

"Hey, if you aren't getting back together with Dean, I'm always available." The first fanboy gave her a flirty look as she started to laugh.

Another set of fangirls made their way to her. There were two of them and they looked to be in their late teens.

"Morgan! We love you!" The first girl grinned.

"Thanks! I liked to be loved." Melanie giggled.

"Do you mind if we ask you a question?"

"Shoot," she replied as she signed their stuff.

"Do you think Dean is sexy?" The second girl asked.

"Wow, I'm in the hot seat today." she chuckled and began blushing again.

The girls gasped. "She's blushing!"

"So, do you admit he's sexy?" the first girl asked.

"He is so not gonna let me live this down..." the Philly Diva said with a sigh. "All right, I'll admit it...Yes. I think Dean Ambrose is sexy. He's friggin' sexy as hell."

'To Jon'

The same three fangirls who saw Melanie headed over to Dean Ambrose's table.

"Hi, Dean! We saw Morgan and she told us she loves your hair pulled back & wet, and messy & wet."

"Did she now?" Jon smirked. "I may need to confront her about that."

"I hope you two get back together."

Jon nodded out of appreciation and smiled. "I hope so too."

Later, the other set of fangirls that Melanie met walked over to Jon. "Dean! Morgan just told us you look sexy."

"She said you're sexy as hell." The second girl added.

Jon began to smirk. "Oh, really?"

"And she blushed when she said it. I think she still likes you. I hope you two get back together, soon."

"Me too."

Later on, another fan walked to his table and greeted him. After she took a photo and he signed her stuff, she asked, "Hey Dean, do you think Morgan is hot?"

"Hell yeah! Smokin' hot! Hot as hell."

-------

A couple who looked like they were in their 40s headed to the table.

"It is so nice to meet you, Morgan. We love you in the ring." The woman praised.

"Hi. Thank you so much for being a fan." Melanie smiled.

"And happy early anniversary to you and Jon." The man added.

"Thank you so much. One ­year strong, tomorrow."

"We hope they'll be more. We love you on Total Divas."

Another woman in her 20s went up to the table.

"Hi, Morgan! Oh my gosh, I cannot believe I'm meeting you! Wow, you're much more beautiful in person."

"Aw, thank you so much. It's so nice to meet you too." Melanie shook her hand and signed her stuff.

"I'm so proud of you and Jon. You two will be dating for a year tomorrow. I'm so happy for you two."

"Thanks. I hope for more years to come."

"I know there's a lot of women who envy you for dating him since he's so hot but I don't envy you. I'm happy that he has someone who truly loves him and not just for his looks. You too are meant to be and I hope Morgan realizes that at WrestleMania."

"That really means a lot." she grinned and took a photo with her.

The same fangirl who saw Jon went up to the table. "Hi, Morgan! Oh my gosh, you're so awesome."

"Thank you. I see you're representing The Shield. I love the shirt."

"Thanks. I saw Dean, earlier. He told me you look smoking hot. And he said you look hot as hell." she told her which made Melanie laugh and start blushing harder. "Omg, your face is so red!"

"I guess he found out what I said earlier. Oh my gosh...this is ridiculous. I'm blushing up a storm today because of him." she buried her face in embarrassment while the girl laughed.

Later, Melanie was getting interviewed by a local radio station and was sitting at a table next to Jon's table who was getting interviewed by Radio Row DJ Slab. Jon was telling him the story about how he overslept.

"...but then Morgan called and woke me up. If it wasn't for her, I think I would have missed Axxess. She's really awesome." DJ Slab and Jon turned their attention to Melanie who was talking to the Radio host.

"So how does it feel to be here?" The radio interviewer asked her.

"It's so unreal! My fan base has really grown since the last WrestleMania. I'm so happy." she grinned. "I checked out some of the fans who were doing my entrance, and I gotta say, they all nailed it. It's so cool,"

"I think some people are looking at you."

She turned to see Jon and DJ Slab looking at her. "What? What did I do?" She started to blush while Jon and DJ Slab laughed. "Oh my gosh. Dean always does this. He randomly looks at me and laughs."

----------

'Behind The Scenes'

Dean, Roman, Morgan, and Seth sat next to each other for an interview for the WWE Network.

"Our debut in the WWE, I mean...hands down, it was awesome," Roman said.

"It was like, we're here. Even If we got hit by a bus that night out of the arena, you could never take that away." Ambrose said as his teammates chuckled. "We made it to the WWE for at least one night."

"We were there for one job and I think we got it done, pretty well if I say so myself," Seth spoke as the members agreed.

"There's only one problem...turtlenecks." Roman grinned as Seth laughed.

"I am so glad I didn't have to wear those things," Morgan sighed, shaking her head.

"I think if we had committed to that, we could have really popularized turtle necks," Dean wondered.

"We looked good," Seth exclaimed. "Yeah, we look good. We made those turtlenecks work...for two days."

"Now I wasn't there when they debuted but we all debuted that same day. I was with Kaitlyn and boy did I hate these three so much..." Morgan chuckled with her teammates. "I did everything I could to not believe but after being forced to be a part of The Shield, it would have to be the best thing that has happened to me in my wrestling career."

"Yeah. WrestleMania 29. All because of Ambrose."

"I know! He's so persistent. I thought beating you guys up and hitting you with weapons and pushing you off a table, would have worked out, but I guess it didn't."

"Do you regret it?"

"Half and half. It showed girl power and that I would never back down from anybody. But then again, we're teammates now and it kind of makes me feel a little bad for decimating you guys."

"Whoa, whoa, decimate? That's a strong word. You didn't decimate us." Roman chuckled.

"Aye, I gave you a low blow and a kick in heels. I gave Dean like 15 chair shots, and I pushed Seth off a ladder with the help of Ryback. Decimate seems like an all right word." Morgan reminded.

"All right, if you say so," Seth said. "I think our entrance helped create our identity a little bit. To the first time we came out into the crowd, you could just see the sea of humanity around you, and you could feel the electricity that you've never felt in your life."

"I feel like it's the crowd's entrance, too. It's like a chance for the people to get up close and be with us." Roman said. "And I think we carry that into the ring with us."

"The first time I did The Shield's entrance was sick! To walk in the crowd like that, being so close to the fans, it's awesome." Morgan grinned.

"No matter how tired you are, you're in the middle of thousands of people," Dean added.

"Now, what is The Shield? That's really hard to answer. You know, you could say it's Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and Morgan Lopez. And you can say it's an organization designed to protect from injustice but it's so much more than that." Seth said.

"You know, I think it's about teamwork," Morgan mentioned. "We always have each other's backs, we are there for each other, we're a family, and we give it our all every single time we step in the arena."

"I feel like it's to be better than everybody else. And that's what we live by. This is an organization to push the level, you know, to raise the bar." Roman stated.

"Call it whatever you want, it's for justice, it's for this or for that. But it's the people involved," Dean said. "This is ours for the taking and some stuff needs to be changed and if guys need to get shoved over or kicked out of the spots, we're 100 percent in this together. Screw everybody, and we're taking over this business cause somebody's got to. And uh, together we're so much stronger."

"That is justice, I think that's WWE Universe justice right there."

------

'Behind The Scenes Part Two'

"Seth always is like a master chess player. We may not be looking past point B, cause he's already on point C, D, E, F, G," Dean said.

"He really is the architect of The Shield," Roman added.

"You really can't blink when Seth's in the ring," he mentioned. "And sometimes his toe comes over his head and hits you in the face."

"This dude is a ninja. Plain and simple. He's awesome. He's so fearless in the ring and he's very skilled when it comes to high flying." Morgan praised.

"Yeah. Seth Rollins is pretty much a ninja." Dean stated.

"I'm cool with that." Seth laughed. "I think Dean Ambrose brings an element of unpredictability to The Shield. He's got that element of chaos at all times. How are you gonna game plan for a dude who's willing to claw your eyes out, you just...you just can't game plan that."

"He's nuts but in a good way. He's like the Joker because he seriously reminds me of him." Morgan chuckled.

"You know he's a cornerstone of The Shield. If there's no Dean Ambrose, there's no Shield." Roman said.

"Morgan..." Seth grinned and nudged her.

"Oh boy." She laughed.

"The Outspoken Diva," Dean called out.

"Chyna's mini me," Roman added with a smile.

"You guys are embarrassing me." She replied.

"She's edgy," Seth praised.

"But she'll have to be one of the most courageous and passionate divas on this roster," Roman declared.

"She never backs down from anybody, no matter what size," Ambrose spoke.

"She can bleed and still go through a match. She's that determined. She likes proving herself." Rollins went on. "She's also making intergender matches more popular like it was back in the day."

"She brings a lot of entertainment into the group. You never know what she'll do to entertain you. It makes The Shield more fun to watch."

"If WWE needs someone to get hit with a finisher or hit on the table, she is the first one to volunteer." He raised his hand. "She says 'I'll do it! Lemme do it.'"

The four of them chuckle at the thought.

"Morgan also has two sides to her." Roman brought up.

"Two? What do you mean two?" Morgan asked.

"Don't act like you don't know. There's Morgan and then there's Harley Quinn. Morgan and Harley Mode," Dean grinned.

"I'm not that crazy." She declared.

"Oh really? You turn into another Dean Ambrose when Harley comes out." Seth reminded.

"Okay, that's kind of true."

"Roman Reigns," Seth announced. "Brains, aside from the jawline and dashing leading man good looks and all that, uh he brings a lot of power. He's our clean up hitter."

"But I think for all of us, there isn't a lose a guy, add a guy, lose a female, add a female, this is The Shield. That's how this situation works." Roman said.

"We're really good and we're a team," Dean said.

"We're united and it's gonna stay that way," Morgan nodded in approval.

"We were never like, we wanna be those guys. We wanna do what they did. We're like, we're gonna break new ground, we're gonna do our thing. But if I have to compare ourselves to anybody it may be the four horsemen. I hope that's a fair comparison." Seth said with confidence.

"We're picking up where they left off," Dean added as he showed four fingers and then his fist. "This is the symbol of excellence. And now this is the symbol of excellence."

"This group is gonna bust our ass, every single day. We're gonna work hard and we're gonna get better." Roman nodded.

"There's a lot left to do and we're doing it every single night. We're just going upwards."

-------

On Saturday, Melanie woke up with a huge grin on her face. Today was her 1 year anniversary with Jon and she couldn't have been happier.

"Morning! Time to get up!" Leah grinned and got on Melanie's bed to start jumping on it.

"Cut it out!" Melanie laughed but got pushed off the bed. "Ow!"

"Haha. Too bad. Happy anniversary! Wow, one year. I hope you and Jon have more years to come." She giggled and helped her up.

"Thanks."

"Morning, grape monster." Celeste walked into the room with a bowl of grapes.

"Aw, thanks!" Melanie happily snatched the bowl of grapes from her hands and ate them with delight. "I can't believe it's been a week since I ate some grapes."

"Wow." Celeste chuckled.

"So, you and Jon have plans?" Leah asked.

"I really don't know yet," Melanie replied but moments later her phone rang.

"Speaking of the devil." Celeste grinned as she answered the phone.

"Hey, good morning." Melanie greeted him happily on the phone.

"Morning to you, too. Happy Anniversary." Jon greeted.

"Happy Anniversary!" She beamed but heard him sigh. "Are you okay?"

"You are going to kill me..."

"Why would you think that?"

"Lanie...I got some bad news."

She frowned and started walking away to talk privately with him. "What's wrong?"

"You think everything is okay?" Leah asked as they watched her pace around, listening to what he had to say.

"I hope so," Celeste replied.

"I don't like to see her frown, like that. She was just glowing a second ago."

Melanie got off the phone and walked back over to them, making a loud aggravated sound effect. "For Pete's sake!" She shouted.

"Whoa! Are you okay?" Celeste asked.

"No. I want my boyfriend."

"Aren't you two going to spend your Anniversary together?" Leah asked.

"Unlikely. We're hardly going to see each other, today. Whenever I'm free, he has to do an interview or meet and greet. And whenever he's free, I am scheduled to do something. It's ridiculous. Brie was right. Being in a relationship in the WWE is hard..." She groaned. "I gotta go. I got a family outing to go to."

"We're still hanging out later on, right?" Leah asked and got a nod in response from the Outspoken Diva.

"Are you going to be okay?" Celeste asked with a sad smile.

"Well, I thought I'd have it easy since I'm working with my boyfriend but I guess not. Ugh, I'm cursed...This is the worst day ever..." The Philly Diva said with disappointment. "But, I shouldn't be selfish. I'll have to grin and bear it. Jon and I wanted to be in the WWE and we got our wish. We're living the dream and that's all that matters, right now. Things will be okay." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dirty Deeds By ShrazyMe

General Fiction

33.7K 1.3K 42
A Dean Ambrose love/hate story.
251K 6.7K 81
Dean Ambrose is a cold hearted,Inconsiderate wrestler who no one has been able to get close to for the past few years. Sadie Benson is a sweet,Bubbly...
73.6K 1.5K 39
Kenzie starts wrestling as a diva for WWE. What happens when she bumps into the lunatic fringe dean ambrose , with she make a new enemy or a best fri...
17K 442 51
Melody Shores has always loved music, but she drops out of college and starts working at a bar. She wasn't proud of it, but would do anything to sing...