Forevermore

By ashesinthewind_

"I'll hold you now, okay? I'll be that someone for whatever you need." Indi, an aspiring artist and the daugh... More

A.N & T.W's
Playlist & (Main) Characters
✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
✩₊˚.⋆𖤓⋆⁺₊✧
Epilogue

Twelve

1.6K 40 18
By ashesinthewind_

I have no idea where I am, but as soon as I feel the warmth around my body, that suddenly doesn't matter.

A muscular arm is draped around my waist and the sunlight peeking through the window adds to the brightness of my dream.

My heart flutters in my chest, even though I know deep down this isn't real. It's okay, because these types of dreams are my favorite.

I move closer to the warmth, trying to get the dream-man to envelop me whole.

He's laying down with his head turned the other way. All I can see through my distorted vision is his body, the way it slightly stirs in his sleep too, and his arm, which tightens around me as I move closer.

His whole arm is now around my waist–with the other one under my head–and I bathe in the comfort. I can't see his face since I've now re-closed my eyes, but I feel the way his head rests on mine. One of my arms rests upon his body too, causing the mystery man to let out a soft chuckle.

That deep rumble wraps around me like the finest velvet and silk that not even money can buy.

I nuzzle my head under his, but before I know it, the warmth is gone. All I'm left with is the return to dark, void realm of dreamless sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 24.6K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
207K 14.8K 17
Two childhood best friends. One accidental kiss. A summer that changes everything. *** Felipe Rivera has a problem. Several problems, really; as if...
2K 374 34
Pessimistic Stephanie Thorne and her family just moved to a new town, and she's counting on a fresh start. Struggling to get settled, things began t...
227K 4.5K 12
"We've been best friends for fourteen years. Did you really think I wouldn't notice? I can see it... in your eyes. Your smile never reaches your eyes...