Arrange Marriage | [TAEKOOK F...

By devils__dark__world

A Story About A Workaholic Ceo And A Beautiful Modal. One Is Cold And Other One Is Sweet. Let's See Whether T... More

Introduction/Discription
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 12

455 15 4
By devils__dark__world

                            𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

When I get everything. I was about to go then I looked at the grandma. She was still standing on the side of the door with her bags.

Jungkook:- Grandma can I help you?

Old lady:- no son you go. Your fiance must be waiting for you.

Jungkook:- no grandma. How can I leave you here when you help me this much ... Tell me your address. I will drop you there. I came here by my car so don't worry.

Old lady:- ok son.

Then I carry grandma's bags and mine and put them on the backseat and then open the door for grandma. I seat on the driving seat then grandma told me her address. I took her there.

                  𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 15 𝙼𝚒𝚗 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

Jungkook:- we are here grandma.

Old lady:- thank you, son. May god bless you.

Jungkook:- by the way grandma why do you live here in the small apartment? Even Alone.

Old lady:- no son ... I lived with a girl who had a baby. She lives with me here. I was all alone... And She also was all alone except her baby. So we became each other's only family.

Jungkook:- ohh ok grandma... If anything happens or if you want help then plz call on this number.

I give her my personal phone number. After listening to her story I feel so bad for her and also for that girl and her baby.

Old lady:- thank you son and I will.

After saying bye to her i again started the car and went towards my house. My pup must be waiting for me. Jungkook thought." 𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝐴 𝐿𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑃𝑢𝑝 𝐼 𝐴𝑚 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔."

                          𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

On the other side. Tae went inside the washroom. He was in so much pain. There he remembered about some and he started crying.

                       𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

I went inside the bathroom then I remembered that I didn't have pads and clothes. What i will do now? I even made Jungkook's t-shirt and bedsheet dirty... I didn't even answer his other... How will I explain to him that i am intersex and i can get pregnant that's why I have period.

Taehyung's thought," 𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝐾𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑒 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐻𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑀𝑒 𝑂𝑟 𝐻𝑒 𝐼𝑠 𝐻𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑀𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐻𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒. 𝐼𝑠 𝐻𝑒 𝐹𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑔𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑂𝑓 𝑀𝑒? 𝐼 𝐷𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑇𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝐻𝑖𝑚 𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝑊𝒉𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑇𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑊𝒉𝑦 𝐺𝑜𝑑 𝑊𝒉𝑦 𝑀𝑒? 𝑊𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐻𝑒 𝐻𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑀𝑒 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑂𝑡𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑜𝑦𝑠 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑀𝑦 𝑀𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑙𝑒 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐻𝑖𝑔𝒉𝑠𝑐𝒉𝑜𝑜𝑙?"

I was crying when i heard a door opening sound... I think kookie come back. What will i do now?

Jungkook:- pup, are you there? Come i wanna talk to you.

What will he talk to me? Oh god, i am scared.
Ok taetae you have to face it ... It will have to be done sometime today or tomorrow. But why am i feeling like dying and feeling pain?

I opened the door and went outside... There i saw that kookie is Changing the bedsheet... When he did it then he looked at my Direction and came towards me.

Jungkook:- pup first take this and change then we will talk.

He gives me a bag and some clothes. Then i just now my head then again I went inside the bathroom.

Then I saw that in the bag there were pads. And the clothes look like mine size. So i quickly cleared myself and put on the clothes then went outside the bathroom. There i saw that kookie was sitting on the bed with 2 bags.

Jungkook:- oh you come back pup.

Tae:- so what you wanna talk to me?

Jungkook:- first come and sit.

                         𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

Tae:- so what you wanna talk to me kookie?

Jungkook:- Are you in much pain? Here in this bag i bought a lots of chocolate for you and painkiller to... And in this bag i have pads and a night suit for you.

Tae:- yes it's painful but I can manage. And thank you kookie for all these stuffs but you didn't know about periods then how you shopped?

Jungkook:- first eat this painkiller then eat this chocolate... And yeahh i don't know about periods that's why I searched about it and there i got to know about pads then I went for a shop there i meet a old lady who help me.

Jungkook told tae Everything about that old lady how she helped him, where she lives, with whom she lived.

Tae:- oh ok i got it kookie.

Jungkook:- but why are you upset? Did not the pain increase?

Tae:- no pain increase a lot and i good. It's just are you not disguised with me like a boy who had period?

Jungkook:- why would I ... When God made you like this then why would i hate you or disguised you ... but I want to know about who you can have period? And other things to which you didn't tell me.

Tae:- I had period because i am intersex... It's mean I had both reproductive parts... But when I became older doctor suggested me to have one reproductive part so i choice verginia because i am a gay and moreover a bottom one ... And I can get pregnant to because i have Womb.

Jungkook:- oh i got it pup ... And why would I hate you... It's a blessing tae that you can give birth pup... You can give a life... I am not disguised... Even I am proud that your will be my wife and I will marry. So don't every think like that pup .. ok?

Tae:- ok kookie.

   --------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:-
Intersex mean,"Intersex is a general term used for a variety of situations in which a person is born with reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't fit the boxes of “female” or “male.” Sometimes doctors do surgeries on intersex babies and children to make their bodies fit binary ideas of “male” or “female”."

Intersex people had period,"Some people are actually born with reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't fit traditional sex binaries of male and female. This is generally called 'intersex', and intersex people too may have periods."

Intersex male can get pregnant,"Many people who are intersex can get pregnant. While people who are intersex may have differences in their anatomy, chromosomes, and/or hormones that can impact their ability to get pregnant, many intersex people have ovaries and/or testes that can produce eggs or sperm, which can lead to a pregnancy."

(ᴀ/ɴ:- ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜʏ ᴘᴜᴛ ɪᴛ.)

(There are the screenshot of the search)

    ----------✿.。.:* ☆::. - .::.☆*.:。.✿----------

Hey my precious little demons... Here's Chapter 12.
I hope you guys like it. i am so much excited >⁠.⁠<

Do vote if you liked my stories. It encourages me to write more chapters and stories.

Share my story/ff as much as you can. It helps me reach a larger audience/readers.

Comment your thoughts and theories about my stories. Let me know what and how you liked it.

Follow for more Chapters/stories If you love reading fictional stories or ff and if you wanna read more of my new stories And wanna know my latest update then follow me.

Turn on the notification settings for getting instant notification whenever I publish the new Chapter.

Thank you for reading<3
Love you all my precious little demon

                (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤       (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥

   ----------✿.。.:* ☆::. - .::.☆*.:。.✿----------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
71.5K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
155K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
160K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...