Romeo and Juliet || Carlos Sa...

Von onlypovss

What can happen if a F1 driver for Scuderia Ferrari falls in love with Christian Horners's daughter and that... Mehr

The elevator
The billiard
The hot tea
The dinner
The sunglasses
The podium
Ferrari boy
The plane
The beach
The text
The overtake
The crash
The spoon
The drink
The betray
The shower
The train station
Drive to survive
The red hat
The restroom
The hospitality
The bedtime story
The post-it
The night track
Angry issues
3 am
The simulator
The gala
The secret
The parade
The team radio
The storm
The heartbeat
The last time
The goodbye
The club
Like Romeo and Juliet
I love the way you lie
People don't change
One bed
The sound of the mountains
We make troubles when we're alone
Your body is my drug
Hard to forget
I know what you want
A night in the yacht
Nobody puts a Horner in the corner
The ghost of you
I ruined everything

Be careful what you dream

9.1K 194 42
Von onlypovss

"how was your day today?" asked Y/n whispering, looking into his eyes
"is that really what you want to talk about?" he answered her.

Her back was against the wall, she was pinned by his body, which held her by the hips. She did not respond so he started kissing her. His lips were soft, his beard scratched her neck as he traced her skin to kiss her every single spot.
He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom where they undressed each other, throwing their clothes everywhere in the room. It was quiet in there, yet their bodies were already screaming with pleasure.
He sat her on the dresser, removed her panties and inserted two fingers inside her. He moved them slowly at first, while he stroked her clitoris with his thumb. He moved closer to her and Y/n whispered her pleasure in his ear, moaning slowly, letting him know how good he was, how well he knew her, how well he knew how to make her scream and cum. Then he began to move his fingers faster until he crouched down to pleasure her with his tongue.
As soon as he realised she was about to cum, he stopped and penetrated her with his dick. His body was perfect, sculpted, tense. She touched him everywhere, not wanting to miss any detail, any muscle, any vein. Then he bent down towards her. He kissed her everywhere, he had no intention of forgetting that body either. Then he moved his torso away, grabbed her neck and continued to thrust inside her.
He could not get enough of her. He pulled his cock out of her and took her in his arms, kissing her, got her off the dresser and taking her by the hips, turned her towards the wall. Then he bent her forward, grabbed her right leg, lifted her onto the dresser and, after seeing her pussy there before his eyes, gave her a hard pat on the ass. The red imprint of his hand remained, she turned around, smiled at him, then he slipped his cock inside her and fucked her hard.
The dresser banged on the wall, so hard that in one place the plaster chipped off the wall. With one hand he held her waist, with the other he grabbed her loose hair, gathered it with his hand and pulled it to himself, while they both enjoyed the pleasure.
Then he let go of her grip, leaned over her and embraced her, touching her tits. First gently, feeling her hard nipples, then she squeezed tightly between his huge hands. He leaned close to her ear and whispered:

"You are only mine, niña".

"Y/n?! Wake up, you fell asleep here"
"Carlos! You didn't hear the alarm!"

*Y/N POV*

Y/n opened her eyes immediately and saw Max looking down at her. Her back was aching like hell. She looked around and realised she was in the corridor of a hospital. She had spent the night there, in the waiting room, until the doctors would give her a chance to see her admitted father.
"Have you been here all night?" asked Max, handing her a coffee. Y/n sat down in the small armchair and drank the coffee.
"Yes." with one hand he tried to massage her neck. She was completely numb. What the fuck had she just dreamed? Was it a dream? It felt so real, she felt her panties wet. 'What a slut I am' she thought to herself.
"When did you arrive?" Max couldn't hear her thoughts, thankfully.
"Checo texted me last night and I came as soon as I could" she began to remember the night she had spent with Charles, how good she had been with him and realised she was a real slut after that dream so out of place, so absurd, so realistic...

*CARLOS' POV*

"Are you okay, tio? Getting you to wake up was impossible, you looked dead" Rupert's words echoed in the bedroom. Carlos' head was bursting, he had totally forgotten that he was supposed to work out with his personal trainer that morning. He cursed the day he had given him the keys to his house for emergencies.
He got out of bed, went to the bathroom and washed his face with ice-cold water. He looked at himself in the mirror and tried to figure out what the fuck had just happened. That dream seemed so real, in fact he felt as tired as after a fuck. He did not feel horny, yet he felt discombobulated. His muscles were tense, he was sweaty, and he kept thinking about that dream. He got pissed off like an animal thinking about how different the reality of the situation was, about where she had been these days, about Charles who had not deigned him any response, blood rose to his eyes.

Destructive training was all he needed.

He left the house with Rupert and they worked out for hours, never seeming to be enough, so much so that Rupert himself struggled to keep up.
"Good thing you struggled to get up this morning. Just think if you were perky!" Said Rupert oblivious to all that had just happened. Carlos was a bull, unstoppable. Running, weights, boxing, push-ups, there was nothing that could tire him out.
"That's enough for today, tio. I'm exhausted," Rupert said as he lay down on a park bench. He couldn't take it anymore. Carlos was on his feet but as soon as he stopped for a moment, he began to feel all his muscles on fire. He had been so angry that he hadn't even realized he had crossed the line. He looked down at his legs, those calves were huge, his veins throbbing, his legs were shaking. It was time to really stop.

They went back to Carlos's house and cooked. After lunch, Rupert went home while Carlos let himself fall on the couch in front of the turned-off TV. He looked at his reflection; he felt like a jerk.

He felt that the longer he remained alone, the harder it would be for him not to think about that dream or the reality of the facts. He had to do something, he had to be with someone. He decided, therefore, to write to Lando, hoping he would be free for a golf session.

"Sure, man. See you tomorrow."

Tomorrow was a long time for him anyway, so he decided to stay at the simulator all day until his eyes burned. At that point he went to sleep, hoping not to dream of her again. The next day he woke up more serene, he had not dreamed at all, he had managed to sleep without ever waking up. After all, he was dead tired, both physically and mentally from the day before. He pereparated to go golfing with Lando, and in a flash he was with him on the golf course.

"You're quiet, man. Are you okay?" Lando knew Carlos very well, knew that Carlos was secretive, yet somehow always managed to get him to tell him what was going on in his life.
"Yes, I'm focused" Carlos stood with bowed head, suddenly not feeling like talking to anyone. Typical Carlos.
"Nice day today" Lando's attack began.
"Yeah" said Carlos and instinctively looked up at the sky.

Step one: check.

"What have you been doing these days?"
"Nothing much, I've been training a lot, Rupert wasn't behind me anymore."
"Wow! Rupert tired? Absurd!"
"Yeah, I had to discharge anger."

Step two: check

"Anger?"
"Nothing, never mind."
Carlos approached the golf cart and Lando followed him to the next hole. Lando knew that now he just had to let it cook a little, and the rest would come.
They played some more, in silence, then Lando returned to the attack.
"I would like to go to the mountains next week, can you give me the number of the hotel where you stayed?"
"Remind me later, it's a nice place if you're with friends."
"Who did you go with?"
"I went alone, but I came right back home."
"You got bored, I guess."
"Not really..."
"What do you mean?"
"I caught people I didn't want to see."
"Max fan?"
"No, Charles."
"Charles?" okay Lando was quite confused. "What happened?"
"Nothing."
"Okay, okay."
"Sorry...things are getting out of hand again"

Step three: check

"Um, I see..." Lando's tactic was to let him talk, now that the bait had taken the bait.
"Did you know that Charles and Y/n are together?" Lando was about to throw the ball, but as soon as he heard this sentence he froze and turned to Carlos.
"Charles and Y/n what?!" he couldn't believe it "What the fuck, man. that's impossible!"
"I swear."
"And how did that happen? I'm shocked I swear."
"I suggested it to him."
"WHAT?!" Lando stopped and looked at Carlos, he was intoxicated, while his friend seemed impassive, focused on the game. "You've got to be fucking kidding me."
"Eh no, it's all true, my dear."
"But why did you do that? Do you have a brain problem?"
"No, it's better for the two of them to be together. You can see they make a good couple."
"But wasn't Charles with Charlotte?" Lando no longer knew whether he was living a simulation, whether the earth was flat, whether he was named Lando Norris.
"That's right, he was. Now he's with my ex, funny, isn't it?"
"I don't think they are a good match" Lando refused to imagine them together, it just came to him impossible
"Trust me, they work better than me and her."
"And you say that with this serenity?"
"How else should I say it?"
"Y/n and Charles are best friends, Charles has always helped you to be with her"
"And now he's in it with her. Things change, my friend. We have to resign ourselves."
"You asked for it"
"It was going to happen anyway, sooner or later"
"It's not too late to make up for it, man. You know that too."
"I don't want to"
"Yes, you do! It's your fucking pride that's holding you back. I don't understand you sometimes. Why do you first create messes and then play the victim? You didn't have to be the catalyst and then regret it."

Carlos turned to Lando, not expecting him to react this way.
"And what am I supposed to do? Go to her and tell her I love everything about her? That I'm in love with a girl who has an asshole father? That I liked her from the first day I saw her in the paddock? That I dream about fucking her at night? That I hate myself because I let her get away?" A vein came out of her neck. He was pissed, and Lando stood listening.
"Carlos..." Lando certainly didn't want to go that far, but Carlos was a time bomb ready to explode. He watched him walk away from the golf course, in silence, leaving him alone.

"Maybe I went too far" Lando thought to himself, settling his golf club inside the bag and heading home alone.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

380K 5.8K 40
Slipping down a dark path can be pretty self-destructive. Especially when you can't come out. "I need you, Charles... I need you now". ---- Disclai...
40.8K 1K 42
❝so it goes, he can't keep his wide eyes on the road❞ Juliette Edwards has been a F1 interviewer for about 5 years. But when the 2022 season arrives...
55.2K 800 24
Clara is a huge formula one fan and her favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Since she is his fan, she manage one of the most famous and followed fan...
53.7K 941 56
Aria King has always loved F1. So when she is offered a position as an engineer on the Scuderia Ferrari F1 team she immediately accepts. Because she...