In Love With My Mom's Best Fr...

By iHEARTGwendoline

Zoey Davis is in love with her neighbor who is also her mom's best friend, Gwendoline Christie. Does Gwendoli... More

Characters
Prologue
Keep It Cool
Shitty First Day of School
Knock, Knock.. Surprise
On Set
Red As A Tomato
Kiss Gone Wrong
Ouch That Hurt
New Lover, New Friend
Parties Suck... and So Do Men
Can't Avoid It Any Longer
Making Up and Making Out
Cuteness and Comfort
Brattiness and Teasing
Suspicion
The Date

Punishment

335 21 1
By iHEARTGwendoline

TW: Spanking

Zoey's POV

After Gwen walked back to her house, I stayed outside for a little to catch my breath before walking back inside.

"Are you ok Zoey?" my mom asked.

"Y-Yeah just wanted to make sure Gwen got home safely, it is dark after all."
"That is very sweet of you honey."
I just nodded before walking up to my room. I jumped and landed flat on my bed. I couldn't stop thinking about what Gwen did to me during dinner.

I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it. Gay panic is a real thing you know.

"You good sis?" Emily asked me.

"Holy shit, you scared me Em!" I shouted as I placed my hand on my chest.

"Sorry, what happened?"

I explained what Gwen did at dinner and what she said to me outside.

"I mean you did roll your eyes at her and caught an attitude, so it is your own fault," Emily said.

I rolled my eyes at that.

"See!"

Before I could reply, my phone went off. I picked it up and saw that it was Gwen.

Gwen: Do you want to come over tomorrow after school?

Me: Sure! Are we doing anything specific?

Gwen 😍: You'll find out.

Me: Gwennie please just tell me!

Gwen 😍: Begging already?

Me: Fine, don't tell me. I don't care, I didn't even want to know.

Gwen 😍: Mhm sure, good night my love.

Me: Good night! 💓

"Who was that?" Emily asked.

"Gwen wants me to go over to her house after school."
"Did you say yes?"
"Of course I did," I replied.

"Good luck!" Emily said before she left to do her nighttime routine.

I did the same and got myself situated in bed. I made sure my alarm was on before closing my eyes, falling into a blissful sleep.

The next morning...

I decided to head to school a bit early today. It was a pain trying to get Emily up, but thankfully dad said he would take her.

I got to school earlier than I thought I would, so I decided to hang out by my locker for a little bit. I took out my phone and scrolled through social media. I saw that Gwen had posted a selfie of herself in the mirror dressed in her Larissa Weems outfit.

Oh how I wish to watch her film today.

"Hey pretty girl," I heard Marcus say from behind me.

"Hi."
"I just wanted to apologize in person for how that man treated you at my party. I should have known he would try something like that."
"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"He just gave me a weird feeling. I am glad I caught him before he did anything," Marcus said.

"Me too. Thank you by the way."
"You have no need to thank me. If you ever want to come to another party just let me know."
"I don't know Marcus," I said unsure.

"Don't worry, you won't see that man ever again."
"Why is that?"

Just then the bell rang for the first period.

"I gotta go pretty girl before I miss class," Marcus said with a smirk on his face before walking off.

That was weird.

I got my things and headed to class.

Gwen's POV

I was still pissed at Zoey for catching an attitude and I was ready to punish her. I am still unsure if she is ready for this. I mean we aren't even dating yet, but it is not like I will give her what she wants because of what she did.

Today was a short film day, so I am able to get home before Zoey does. I busied myself with chores around the house and random reruns on the tv.

I knew Zoey was getting out of school soon, so I texted her to go to my house right after school.

I don't know how I got so lucky with her. I get to spend all my free time with Zoey and I love every second of it.

A knock was heard at my door and I looked at the time. I was lost in thought for so long.

I opened the door and saw Zoey looking as sexy as ever in her khakis, white long sleeve, and brown sweater vest.

"Hey gorgeous!" Zoey said.

"Hi darling, come in."

She walked inside and immediately jumped into my arms. I wrapped my arms under her thighs and kissed her forehead before she rested her head on my shoulder.

"How was your day at school?" I questioned.

"It was ok, what about your day of filming?"
"It was great, wait a minute, how did you know I was filming today?"
"I saw your instagram post. You looked hot as hell by the way."
I put her down and I went to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of wine. Of course Zoey was right on my heels.

So submissive following me around like a little puppy.

I got the wine out and a glass. I started to pour half of a glass and took a sip once it was filled to my desire.

"So, would you mind explaining your attitude from last night?" I asked.

"Oh um I uh I am sorry. I didn't mean to."
"Yes, I understand that, but should you have done it in the first place?"
"No ma'am," she said with her head pointed down at her feet.

I lifted her chin up so her eyes made contact with mine and said, "I think you deserve a punishment."
Zoey's eyes went wide and I could see the gears turning in her head.

"W-What no pl-please I will be good, I promise!"
"Too bad that's not enough. Now bend over the table."
She stood still in her spot.

"Now!" I said sternly.

Zoey walked over to the kitchen table and bent over it. I walked over to her and watched her squirm.

I leaned down in her ear and said, "Say red if you want me to stop."
She nodded.

"Words."
"Yes ma'am."
I grabbed her chin and smashed our lips together. Our teeth clashed and tongues tangled together. I pulled away when air was needed and a string of saliva connected from our mouths.

I hooked my fingers in her pants and underwear and pulled them down. Tracing a finger up her leg, I could see the wetness I created simply from that kiss.

"Look at you all needy for me. Too bad you misbehaved. As punishment, I will spank you 15 times," I said.

I smacked her left ass cheek lightly, so she knew what I would be doing.

"Count them each time and thank me for each one. If you as much as miss one thank you or one count, then I will double the spanks."

"Yes ma'am," Zoey said.

I spanked her on her right ass cheek.

"1, thank you ma'am."
I spanked her left ass cheek harder.

"2, thank you ma'am."
I spanked her over and over until I got to 15. Her ass was red and she was a dripping mess.

I started to walk off to get cream for her ass.

"Please help me with this," Zoey begged.

"Bad girls don't deserve pleasure."
With that, I walked off to the bathroom. I got the cream out of the cabinet and headed downstairs to Zoey. She was still in the same position and probably trying to process everything that just happened.

I kneeled down and kissed both her ass cheeks before applying the cream. I heard her wince, but it is better than being in terrible pain the rest of the day.

"You were such a good girl, my love," I praised her.

She blushed and said timidly, "Thank you."

I finished applying the cream before pulling her pants and underwear up.

"You might want to head home now. Your mother must be terribly worried about you."
"Y-Yeah I probably should."
Zoey turned to leave, but before she could, I grabbed her by the waist and left a passionate kiss on her lips.

"I'll see you later my darling," I said.

"See you later hottie."
With that, she left my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 39.2K 43
Norah Cook knows nothing about love, about romance, about affection. Nor does she understand it. But after a few teenager years without it all, she m...
81.9K 2.5K 19
Courtney has had a rough past, but has finally found her place in the world. Until her mom's new colleague Stella comes into the picture. Stella is t...
80.4K 2.3K 18
wlw/ gxg one shots between Larissa Weems or Gwendoline Christie. Fluff and smut, requests aren't open for now! I'm so sorry :( Im having major write...
7.6K 444 24
Five friends attend a reunion at their old school, Nevermore Academy. One of them gets more than she bargained for when she sees her former music tea...