DEMENTED | KV

By supersensitivepisces

Driven to behave irrationally due to anger, distress, or excitement. More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐎𝐧𝐞.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐓𝐰𝐨.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐒𝐢𝐱.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
DESPERADO
RED SNOW.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞.

|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

717 47 28
By supersensitivepisces

                   not edited, excuse any mistakes.

TW: mention of suicidal thoughts, sexual assault and gaslighting.

CHAPTER EIGHT:
" HEAVEN IS A PLACE ON EARTH. "

£

" Stuck with you under blue skies, stuck with you in the dark. For we had to keep sticks and illegal tint on all these cars, but. Baby, I never promised you it'd always be the same. I only promised you my love will never change, wish you told me that it would've been this dangerous."

£

1/10/22
1 month later.

Sekani Anika Grace | Lucky
Montego Bay, Jamaica.
_______________________

" I don't know? I just find it kind of strange that's all." Tapping her bright yellow acrylics, onto the wooden picnic table that we were currently seated at.

As we waited patiently for Von, Durk, Booka and Doodie Lo to come back over towards us. Trudy had twisted her lips towards the side, eyeing me closely with furrowed up brows.

While Kennedy had quietly occupied herself, with continuing to eat away at her plate. That was full of a variety of chopped up exotic fruits.

" Well you shouldn't." My shoulders shrugged hardly.

" And I honestly, really don't care that much to talk about Von right now? Either. Especially after I asked you not to mention him around me anymore. After I told you that the two of us? Were over last month."

" ..Like, I would literally rather talk about Kayla or Kris? Instead of hearing the name of the person who decided to leave me? For nothing."

"..."

"..."

" ..Well then.." Ken cleared her throat loudly, all while raking her fingers throughout her hair.

" That got deep? Pretty fast."

"..."

"..."

" And I don't know why, but it's like anytime that you or Von? Or even me and Booka are into it? Trudy always tries to get to the bottom of it? At the wrong time. Like have you ever heard the saying, there's a time and place for everything?"

" Because if you haven't? You definitely should Google more into it, for real Tru."

" Girl wh–No I don't." Trudy denied with quickness, shaking her head back and forth. " But you do? Though." Ken laughed lightly, all while holding open her purse.

So that Booka could place the money, he'd gotten converted inside of it. " She be doing what?" Booka questioned, with a weird looking expression across his face.

" She's always being messy? Whenever me, you or Lucky and Von? Are having problems." Ken failed to whisper to him, which caused Von to begin side eyeing me almost immediately.

As he took a step back away from the table, all while stuffing my money back into the front part of his pants pocket.

" Boy, bring me back my money–I don't want either one of you? Talking to me for the rest of the day, for real." Pointing my finger in between both Kennedy and Trudy, I rose up from out of my seat shortly afterwards.

Beginning to trail down behind Von's figure slowly, with my right hand placed atop my stomach for balance. " Dayvon?"

"..."

"..."

" Dayvon Daquan Benne–"

" Why you always feel the need to tell otha' muhfuckas' our business for bro? Like yo ass just can't never act normal. Or make shit seem regular? For none. And I hate that shit."

"..."

"..."

" On my mama and my kids? I hate that sh–"

" Oh, I'm sorry. You must've forgot that you told Booka about how you were done with me first, or something?" Cutting Von's sentence short, when he was halfway through speaking.

I ended up snatching away my money from him, directly after that. Which caused him to retaliate with quickness, and begin attempting to take it back.

Which caused my body, as well as my head to jerk backwards immediately. Just as I had bumped up against the backside of our Villa's front door. Due to how hardly Von had shoved me away from him, when I had tried to retrieve more of the money out his pocket.

" Vo–"

" You playin' for real." Chuckling lightly, all while mugging me. With his arms being on either side of my head, Von clearly didn't give two shits about the fact that I had begun to cry.

Nor did he care about the way that I had begun voicing my pain, while trying to inform him about how the push he inflicted upon me? Had caused my entire body to start aching either.

" I–I can't stand you!" I whisper shouted angrily, using the back part of my hand to wipe away my oncoming tears. " I..I really fucking can't–"

" You acting like the feeling ain't mutual? Or something. Cause who left who Lucky?"

"..."

"..."

" I left yo ass alone? On my own time. Since you chose to keep important, serious ass information? A secret for two whole muhfuckin' weeks. As if I won't important enough to be told off rip? As soon as that nigga had did that shit to y–"

" I was scared!" Hollering out loud in frustration, not really caring if anyone from our friend group had heard. I ended up storming off inside of the Villa, with Dayvon not being too far behind me.

As he went on and on about how fucked up I was? For deciding to conceal away the fact that I had been raped by Marcus? Away from him.

Which in all honesty? I can agree, was wrong one hundred percent.

But what do you do, when you've been forced into something sexually, by an individual who you assumed was your friend? And how do you go back to being and feeling one hundred percent like yourself again, once you digest and come to realization with the fact, that it had been done to you while you were pregnant?

Because Lord knows? I had tried.

I had tried over and over again, ever so fucking hardly. To just come out and admit the secret to Von? During the night after it all had happened. But my fear of Marcus doing it again, on top of my fear of losing Von? Had outweighed my urge to come clean about it.

And sooner or later, before I knew it? Von had ended up deciding to leave me regardless, behind the truth anyways. Which I honestly? Felt was kind of unfair.

Being that I had never, ever left him fully? In the way that he had chosen to do to me. Whenever he would beat my ass or slap me the fuck around? As if I had meant nothing to him.

Nor did I leave him, like I should've done? When he had taken it upon himself to murder my brother, right in front of me. Without thinking about how badly that it would fuck me up? Once he'd done it either.

" I..I was scared! Because I had been taken advantage of? Against my fucking will! And yes? Yes I know that I should have told you sooner Dayvon. I promise you? That I do. But I've been dealing with the consequences of not doing so? For an entire fucking month. While being at home alone, inside of an empty ass house."

" And carrying a baby, that I'm not even sure I'm mentally prepared to have? All because you decided to just up and leave me. Instead of just forgiving me? Like I've always forgiven yo–"

" Aye I'an even gone lie to you, Luck? I'on really too much care to hear none of the shit that's coming from up out yo mouth right now folks." Von stated dryly.

Keeping a neutral like facial expression present, as he began to empty out his pockets. While placing the money I had been fighting him for? Onto the top of the dresser. Inside the bedroom that I'd be staying in, for the next four days.

"..Don't care to talk about it or hear it? On my kids. Cause at the end of the day? You still dead ass fuckin' wrong. So take this money? And keep yo distance away from me. Like you agreed to do? Before we left to come out hea' on this tr–"

" You're hurting me so bad." A choked out sob flew out of my mouth, as I struggled to keep myself from breaking down again all together. " Like this isn't even fair."

"..."

"..."

" I've literally forgiven you for everything you've ever done to me? While staying and overplaying my part. A–and is this really the thanks I'm gonna get for that Von?" I questioned him, with my arms extended outwards.

" I-is this really how you're going to do me–"

" Just keep yo distance Luck." Cutting me off a third time, with his backside now being the only thing I could see? Von proceeded to walk from out of the double doors of our Villa.

Causing me to scurry behind him as quickly as I could, while I used both of my hands to grip onto the back part of his t-shirt. As a way to keep him from leaving to go back outside, before I got the chance to continue pleading my case? As well as innocence with him.

" Turn my shirt loose Lucky."

" No." I spit out immediately, shaking my head back and forth. " Y-you can't...you're not leaving me."

"..."

"..."

" ..I-I don't care what you try to do, to make me move from off of you? Either. Because I'm not about to let you walk away from me twice Von. I'm literally not having it! Because I..."

" You what Sekani!?" Shouting in front of my face unexpectedly, all while breathing rather heavily as he did so. Von had shoved my body backwards once more, leaving me to just stand there and take each and every push, as if it didn't bother me.

When in reality, the fact that Dayvon had continued to unleash his anger out on me, as if I wasn't already hurting enough as it was? Had broken me in a lot of ways that I couldn't really explain or express.

But nevertheless? I took each push, along with every insult that left from out of his mouth like a champ. As a way to hopefully prove and show him, that regardless of how angry he was with me about what happened? That it wouldn't be enough to make me quit fighting or trying to win him back over.

So that he would hopefully, hurry up and just forgive me already. And give up this careless, ' I don't give a fuck.' facade? That he was trying ever so hardly to keep up with.

" I love you!" I shouted back at him, all while stomping my foot against the ground. " A-and I need yo–"

" I need your love and support? So that I can get through everything that's been going on. Without being pushed to a point? That'll lead me down a bad path–"

" So go talk to God then? Sekani!"

"..."

"..."

" Go talk to muhfuckin' God? And ask him to help yo ass get through it. Cause I'an got shit to say or offer yo ass? Otha' than me being thea' for our son? When he born. And just like I told you I was done back at home? I'm thru witcho' ass again right now too!"

"..."

"..."

"..While you sittin' up hea' in my face, crying and tryna say how you love me so much and shit? Like don't get to pissin' the fuck off for real. Cause if you loved me for real? Then you would've told me about how that nigga had raped yo ass? As soon as that shit had fucking happened!"

"..."

"..."

" So just do the both of us a favor? And keep yo fuckin' distance like I said. Cause I'm thru, on my mama I'm thru!"

" Well that's just too bad? Because I'm not ready to be done yet–don't walk away from me while I'm talking to you Von!" Trying to grip back onto his t-shirt, when he had begun to approach the double doors to the villa once more.

Caused me to accidentally trip over my own two feet. Just as my stomach had bumped into the edge of the dresser, near where the sharp corner part was.

Which immediately made me holler out in pain, and begin emptying out everything I had eaten for the day, onto the carpet underneath me.

" Dayvon!?"

"..."

"..."

" V-Von!?" Calling out his name repeatedly, while crying and hyperventilating uncontrollably. Led me to eventually grow quiet after while, as I allowed myself to grow a bit comfortable onto the floor.

With nothing except the sound of my sniffles and rapidly beating heart? Being the only thing that I could really hear. As a wave of numbness began to overcome my entire body and mind.

Before I eventually found myself, beginning to fall asleep. After praying and asking God to help and heal me, for what felt like the millionth fucking time? This afternoon.

Kennedy.evans 48m

big600booka 42m

You replied to their story
it's you wearing ken's Birkenstock's for me lol

Come from hiding innat room ? So u can say the shit to my face goofy 😂😂

blah, blah, blahhh.
Seen

kingvonfrmdao 32m

And the unnecessary sneak dissing? Has begun.

Your story 44s

Kennedy.evans replied to your story
i love clicking onto your story whenever you post & i get to see our text message thread 🥹

and after i finish eating? i'm gonna come down to your room with some food for you too. because you've been cooped up in there all day, ever since you and von left the table earlier & i'm worried about you.

i'm not really that hungry or in the best mood to be around anyone right now ken. but thank you for trying though, i appreciate it regardless ❤️

awe well? that's too bad. because i'm not just anybody, i'm one of your best friends. so i'll be up there after i finish eating? like i said before fat mama. ❤️

🤦🏽‍♀️
Seen

Menace2society 22m

You replied to their story
happiness looks amazing on you! ❤️

thank you so much bestie, i love you so much pudding! 🥹🥰 & i'll be up in that room later on whenever ken comes, so we can have us a little meeting/evaluation

lordy..okay girl 😭
Seen

X

1 hour and a half later...

Laying down on my side, with my face stuffed into the satin sheets, that were draped over the super plush, and cushioned pillows against the bed.

I drew out a deep sigh afterwards, rising up my body just a bit, with squinted eyes. And a slight frown present, once the sight of Ken's figure entering inside of the doorway, had caught my eye.

" If you had told me earlier that you were going to be taking a nap? Then I would've just pushed our talk back until later. But seeing that you're already half awake, I'm assuming that you wouldn't mind if I came in anyways?"

Smiling widely, holding onto a tray of food. With a cold glass of water being present inside of her other, Ken had taken it upon herself to sit against the mattress after a while.

As I found myself remaining quiet, with nothing but a bunch of thoughts about Von? Being present inside of my mind. Once the sound of loud yelling, along with music from downstairs? Had filled both Ken and I's ears.

"..I guess I don't mind.." Were one of the first few bit of words, I allowed myself to muster up. " But I'm still not really that hungry though? So you didn't have to bring me any food–"

" When's the last time you've eaten or taken any of your prenatal vitamins? Because I went throughout your bag? While you were asleep. And I saw that you haven't even opened up the bottle? Since I gave them to you at your last appointment."

Questioning me immediately, with her arms folded tightly across her chest. Kennedy began to continue on with speaking, while I sat in silence with a dumbfounded look present.

Trying hardly to decide if I should get angry with her, for admitting that she snooped throughout my things. Or if I should be thankful, while just being honest along with opening up about the truth? Since it was clear that she was clearly concerned about me and the baby.

Along with my wellbeing? As well.

"..I've been meaning to take them? I've just..I don't know? I've had a lot going on lately, an–"

" And where has Von been?"

"..."

"..."

" Where has Von been, while you've been going through all of this Lucky? Because being raped isn't a joke. Nor should your significant other, continue to bash you while being angry? When you being forced to go through that traumatic experience? Wasn't even your fault!"

" H-he's just...he just needs some more time to process it? That's all." Swallowing hardly, with both my hands clutching onto the comforter. I tried my hardest to keep back the urge I had to cry, along with my strong desire to just curl up into the sheets.

So that I could shield myself away, from being seen entirely. "..All he needs? Is a bit more time Ken.."

" A bit more time for what, Sekani?" Rising up from off the bed, with her entire face balled up. Kennedy had begun to pace around the bedroom floor, all while beginning to go on and on about how wrong Von was.

While adding in on the fact that she was disappointed in me, for sitting here deciding to make excuses for him. When he was a grown ass man, who was more than capable of making the correct choices.

Whenever it came down to me or the relationship we had, or once shared? Being that the two of us, weren't currently together right now. Kennedy stated that she still believed, that Von could act and be so much fucking better? When it came down to me alone as a person period.

" I've been in your exact same shoes? before. So you should already know for certain? That I don't like anything about the way he's deciding to act towards you at all. Because you didn't ask for this to happen, and it's already bad enough that it was done to you? By a person who thought you could trust. But to sit here and see you crying, while saying that Von's the one who needs more time to process it? As if he was the one who was taken advantage of? Is sick fucking work."

" And I'm not about to stand for any of it Sekani! I promise on everything that I love? I'm no–"

" I just..I really would rather just forget about it all? Ken." More tears began to pour from out of my eyes, once Kennedy had to decided to hug me unexpectedly.

" I know you would? But you can't just forget something like this Lucky. You literally have to embrace and face the pain? Head on. Regardless of how uncomfortable or hurtful it feels? You have to do it."

" But I don't want to." My head shook side to side.

" I don't wanna have to consider myself a survivor, like you or anyone else? Who's had this done to them."

" I'd just rather forget it all? While just being done with everything. Because I'm just so tired Ken, like I feel like I've endured so much? In such a short period of time. And it's all just beginning to be too much for me to handle? On my ow–"

"..What're you trying to imply Sekani? Because I don't really like the direction that this conversation is going in. And you know that I'm always going to be here for you? With whatever you nee–"

Taking in a deep breath, after moving myself from out of Kennedy's embrace. I turned my body around slowly afterwards, so that I wouldn't be forced to witness her facial expression? Once I had finally finished speaking.

" I feel like I should've died that day? When Ikey had Killed Nalah in front of me. A-and before you tell me anything different? Or you try and convince me that I actually am supposed to be here? I just..." The rate of my heartbeat began increasing.

"..I just keep on failing? With everything and everyone that God has given to me. Like my first time being a mother? I failed. And I ended up losing my daughter? During the process. A-and then me and my aren't even speaking still? Because of my decision to get rid of the baby before this one. Which honestly? Just makes me wish that I would've kept it. But I just..I don't know? I felt that it wasn't time for me to have another one so soon yet, you know?"

"..."

"..."

" And then Dayvon just–"

" Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and stop you right here. Only because I already know? Where this part of the conversation is going to go. And as your friend, who's one of your closest outside of Trudy? I'm going to be real with you. In the way that I always am, but I'm honestly starting to get a little fed up with this entire Von thing Sekani, like I'm not even gonna lie to you." Kennedy stated slowly, with her face frowned up entirely.

" And I know that being done for good, or even just taking space away from him? Isn't probably something that you'd like to hear right now. But girl you need it. And you need to take the initiative, regardless of if it's hard or not? So that you can get back to your roots and find your inner self love? Along with your happiness again."

" Because the girl I befriended three years ago? Would have never brung up wanting to die? EVER! Like no, I am not accepting this. And I'm not gonna sit here and allow you to break like this either, without at least trying to give you an extra boost of help. Or tell you what you need to hear? Rather than what your mind and your heart? Desires. Because trust me Sekani, I get it okay? I know how it is, to be so madly in love with someone. To the point where you end up at rock bottom? Trying to figure out where or how you went wrong. When in reality? None of this is even your fault."

"..."

"..L-like literally none of this is your fault? At all. So to see you talk and even be like this? Really breaks the fuck out of my heart Sekani.." Crying softly using her hands to shield away her face, Kennedy struggled hardly to get the remainder of her words out.

" I-it hurts me so bad? Because I know who you are truly, deep down as a person. Just like I also know how big of a heart? You have too. So it's like yeah, whenever you tell me, Trudy or anyone else period about how much you love Von? We never try to say too much. Because we already know that you do. Like there's no taking that away from you at all, and despite how mad it makes me sometimes? I've just grown to accept it."

" But telling me you want to die, as if you aren't loved and appreciated by anyone else who isn't Von? Hurts Lucky. It hurts me down to my fucking core, but regardless of how you feel or think? I want you to know that I, myself–Kennedy Evans? Loves you."

" Ken–"

" I love you? With every last breath that's in my body. And I literally, I lie to you not? I thank God every single fucking morning, whenever I wake up? For you. Because if I hadn't met you that day when Trudy stabbed Durk? Then I probably would've been dead myself right now."

"..."

"..."

" And I feel like you're only crying harder now? Because you believe me. But I love you Sekani Anika Grace, I love you with my entire heart? Never half. And we are going get through this together, do you hear me?" Pulling my hands away from my face, so that I could stare at her.

Kennedy embraced me in a tight hug once more. All while she rocked my body back and forth, while saying how everything would eventually start to be okay for me again? Once time passed.

" I'm gonna cuss Von out so bad? After I leave from out of here with you too." She added onto her previous statement.

" Because he's got me fucked up. And I don't hardly ever cuss for real, you know me. But bitch that nigga? Has us fucked up!"

Continuing to cry my eyes out, despite the fact that I wanted to debate with Kennedy; when she stated that she was going to confront Von. I decided that continuing to cry while allowing her to hold me? Would be so much better for me to do.

Especially after Von had repeatedly asked for me to keep my distance away from him? While the two of us were still out here on this trip. Made me figure that allowing Ken to cuss him out a little? Wouldn't hurt him.

And even if it did? He would be alright. Because the task was very, very much so needed. So who on Earth would I be to tell her not to, when he deserved it?

Exactly.

X

Shuffling around in the bed, with the covers still remaining over the top part of my head. I reached out my arm with squinted eyes, picking up my cellphone all while turning down the brightness just a bit afterwards.

As I wondered to myself, what could Von possibly be trying to FaceTime me for. When the two of us were currently sitting inside of the same house, with only two or three rooms? Separating ours from being beside each other.

Maybe: Hubby ❤️ Would Like To FaceTime...

Lord, I don't really know if I feel like answering for this man or not. Like I honestly? Really don't.

"..Did you mean to call me?.." I questioned dryly, after swiping over the call and cutting my camera off.

" Because if not? Then I'm going back to be–Dayvon, are you..are you crying right now?" Sitting up fully, with my brows furrowed together in confusion.

I proceeded on with calling out Von's name, in hopes that he would hurry up and give me some sort of response? Before I hung up on him and went back to bed. Like I kind of wanted to do right now, if I was being honest?

But of course, my big ass heart? Urged me to stay on the phone with him longer than I intended to. Once I was finally able to notice that he was sitting inside of a car, with nothing except the lightning from the outside–allowing me to see that Von was definitely indeed crying right now.

Like a big ass baby, might I add? With his hands rubbing across his face repeatedly.

"..I'on want shit to be like this between us no more Luck. But if you end up leavin' me for real? I understand it fasho. C-cause I'an been doin' you right bruh..I'an been doin' right by you at all. And I'on even feel right sayin' sorry? Cause I know for a fact you tired of hearin' that shit from me, for real. But Lucky I mean it bruh–I promis–"

" I just been feelin' all types of feelings and shit onna' inside? Eva' since you told me how that nigga had raped you, at the gender reveal party. And I'an mean to be that way towards you Luck, I promise to God? I'an been wantin' to act out like this. But I just been mad about that shit for real cau–"

" Dayvon, you're talking way too fast? For me to hear you right now. On top of you breathing heavily? And some more stuff. So just calm down and try to relax or something fi–"

" I'm just tryna apologize? And fix up all my wrongs bruh! C-cause I'on want you to leave, and I know that I left you back at home? But I'an mean it Lucky. I was just talkin' outta anger and doin' dumb ass, childish ass shit. Cause I wanted you to be hurt? How I was hurt. But won't none of that shit right..won't none of that shit right or cool? At all bruh.."

Lord wtf is in the air?

Continuing to breathe in and out deeply, as if his lungs were about to collapse. Von then began pleading for me to forgive him, all while he mentioned Kennedy. And the fact that she fussed him out badly earlier, like she told me she would. Along with how me feeling suicidal? Had gotten brung up in their heated ordeal well.

" I'on even know what the fuck I would do? If I hadda' find yo body being unresponsive or some bruh. L-like nah, I'on even wanna imagine that shit Sekani. Cause I wouldn't even know what to do wit' myse–and then the shit fuckin' wit' me even more now? Knowin' that I'm the cause for all of this shit!"

"..."

"..."

"..All this shit? Really just on me bruh. And you been tryna tell me how you feelt and some more shit? Since forever. But I just been doin' you wrong for none and I'm sorry Luck. I'm so muhfuckin' sorry? For re–you still onna' phone?"

" Yeah, I'm still up here Von." Scratching at the side of my head, all while stepping from out of the bed slowly.

I made my way towards the room door after, muting the call soon after doing so. To keep Von from realizing that I was currently on my way outside. So that I could get to him and possibly calm him down? Before he started crashing out.

" Know I said I'an want you around me and some otha' shit too, when we was back at home? But I'an mean none of that either Luck, I promise. I promise on my kids? I'an mean it. And if you good wit' talkin' to me face to face? Then I'll come up thea' to yo room right now, if that's cool wit' you?"

Why tf would he wait to say that, after I had already gotten halfway outside??

" Lucky–"

" I was kind of in the middle of sleeping? Before you had called me. So I don't really know Von..because I can already tell that you've been drinking? Just by the way that you're talking. And I don't wa–"

" I'an gone put my hands on you Lucky. I just wanna come up thea' and talk to you? For a lil bit. And after we finish, if you wanna be done and not talk to me no more period? I'll understa–"

" Ten minutes." Was all that I said, before the call had disconnected completely. Causing me to quicken my steps as much as I could, once the sound of the front door opening and shutting had filled my ears.

" You would choose now to start kicking me? While I'm trying to avoid your dumb ass dadd–kicking me again while I'm talking? Is so disrespectful."

Pressing my palm atop my stomach, once I had made it back into my room successfully. Caused me to let out a sigh, that I hadn't even realized I'd been holding onto.

The moment that Von had entered inside shortly after I did, with his head facing downward towards the ground. " You changin' yo clothes?" His head remained facing the floor.

While I sat crisscross, with a blank expression present. " Ten minutes Von." I tapped my index finger against my phone screen, waiting for him to hurry up and begin talking–before I ended up falling asleep on him.

Like don't come in here asking me dumb ass questions, when we've had a total amount of three kids together? When you include the baby that I aborted.

" My fault, I just ain't know if you was changing or not? When I first came up in hea'. Cause yo head was down and some more shit, but can we start my ten minutes over and make it thirty? Cause it's a lotta' shit I got on my chest? To say to you. And I'ono if ten minutes gone be enough? For me to fit em' all in."

"..."

"..."

" If not? Then it's cool. I'an gone trip too much bout it, for re–"

Lord, I should've never answered the phone!

" Just say whatever you have to say? So I can hurry up and go back to sleep Von. Because the baby is starting to kick and I'm probably gonna have an attitude? About it soon, so.."

" He doin' it right now?" Coming over to the bed, with his hand out. Von glanced down at my stomach with wide eyes and a smile, before averting his focus back over towards me. " I can feel it?"

" ..He is your son.." I frowned my face up slightly, before apologizing about the way I had chosen to respond to him. " I'm sorry, that was ru–"

" I'an trippin'." Von cut my sentence short, keeping his focus set solely on my stomach. As he stared at the way it began to move, with nothing but pure excitement  and happiness? Being present inside his brown colored eyes.

" What you on lil folks nem? This daddy." Finally placing his hand up against my stomach, Von had begun to inch his face directly in front of it–until the entire left side of his head was pressing against me.

While I continued to just sit there in silence, and watch every move he made closely with squinted eyes. As he continued on with talking to the baby through my stomach, using his other hand that wasn't occupied. To caress around the area, where I was constantly being kicked at.

" What you doin' up at four inna' mornin', kickin' on yo mama and shit? While she tryna sleep bruh. Yo lil ass ain't posed' to be up right no–don't be movin' around tryna lay on the otha' side? While I'm talkin' to you either."

The fact that's he's sitting here having an entire conversation, with our unborn child? While fussing at him for kicking me? Is really taking me tf out right now.

" I can't wait to see which one of us you gon' look like? When you get out hea' and shit. You prolly' gone be lookin' like me though? Whole time. Cause I been pissin' yo mama off like a muhfucka'? Since she got pregnant wit' y–"

" Lucky?" Tapping the side of my arm repeatedly, until my eyes began peeking open. Caused me to raise up my eyebrows in confusion, as I began staring up at Von with low tired eyes.

" I'm really tired Von." Rolling over onto my side, all while holding out my arm, I used my freehand to pat the empty space beside me. " So if you want to sleep in here with us tonight? You c–"

" Been waitin' for you to ask me that? Since you first started fallin' asleep. But yeah? I do." Getting under the covers next to me with quickness, Von rested his right arm across my side.

While I allowed myself to grow comfortable inside his hold, as well as relaxed. Once his head had begun nestling up against the side of mine. And nothing except the faint sound of Von's heartbeat, filled my ears continuously.

Until my eyes had shut fully on their own accord, and before I knew it? I was sound asleep.

________________________

i didn't know how to end this, i just want to get it out already. because it was basically done, i just needed something to close with.

& yes? i'm tired of Von too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 464 14
Read to find outtttt 🌃🌠. "𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗜 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗴𝗿...
14.1K 578 16
𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘰𝘯...
24K 1.1K 21
" I got a habit and I like that you don't judge me And it's so fucked up that I'm glad to be a junkie"
198K 6.1K 39
Just read PLEASE DONT BE GHOST READERS VOTE COMMENT THANK U