CINDERELLA ¹ ╮

By VAMPYRES4EVA

━━━━━ ☆☆ ━ OPHELIA STERLING meets the Mikaelson's -And Damon Salvatore curses the fates for attaching Ophelia... More

Prologue|
Playlist|
{Ch.1}
{Ch.2}
{Ch.3}
{Ch.4}
{Ch.5}
A/N ! Important
{Ch.6}
QUESTION ?
{Ch.7}
{Ch.8}
QUESTION !
{Ch.9}
QUESTION (ik theres a lot of these. Im sorry)
{Ch.10}
{Ch.11}
{Ch.12}
{Ch.12.5}
{Ch.13}
★★★★★
{Ch.14}
{Ch.15}
A/N;
:)
{Ch.16}
{Ch.17}
¡NEW COVER!
{Ch.18}
{Ch.20}
{Ch.21} | Damons New Rules
{Ch.22}
{Ch.23}
{Ch.23 | EXTRA MEME}
{Ch.24}
IMPORTANT!
{Ch.25}
{Ch.26}
ENDGAME PAIRING VOTES:
THANK YOUUU (skippable)
{Ch.27}
{Ch.28}
ENDGAMES!
{29}
{30}
Not an update!
{31}
{32}

{Ch.19}

1.4K 85 41
By VAMPYRES4EVA

━━━━━━━ ☆☆ ━ OPHELIA wakes from her spell endured slumber with a low groan.

"Fuck me," She mumbles in pain while rubbing her forehead.

"Don't mind if I do," A female voice says from beside her.

Ophelia blinks, staring at the ceiling for a moment before the voice registered in her brain as Katherine's.

"KAT!" Ophelia exclaims while jumping up from her bed and quickly wrapping her arms around Katherine Pierce.

Katherine placed her head on top of Ophelia's. Resting her chin on the girls hair. Taking in the moment and reveling in the feeling after being separated from Ophelia for so long.

"Hey, Sunshine. How are ya' feeling?" Katherine asked the brunette while pulling away.

Reaching her hand forward to move some loose strands of hair out of Ophelia's face while waiting on her answer.

Ophelia sends her a sad smile. "I feel really good about seeing you. But I feel really gross for hurting Mr.Alaric," Ophelia mutters.

Katherine furrows her eyebrows at the formal name but ignores it for now.

"It's okay. I know you didn't mean it. -And I'm sure he knows that too," She comforts the girl while rubbing her hand up and down Ophelia's fore arm.

Ophelia lets out a small hum of acknowledgment while seeming to think.

"Did Elijah help you out of the tomb?" Ophelia asked curiously.

"Yeah. It was really weird. I was sure he was gonna turn me over to Klaus or something but he told me that the only reason he wasn't was because he made a promise to a sweet girl that he couldn't possibly break," Katherine explains to her girlfriend.

Ophelia is surprised at how high in regard Elijah seemed to hold her in.

"That's nice of him," Ophelia reply's with a bright smile. Displaying her full set of teeth, minus one missing adult tooth.

She had lost it after failing to learn how to ride a bike when Damon had tried to teach her. He had been in a panic and was beyond ready to wrap her in bubble wrap. Even going as far as to look up prices of bubble wrap in bulk.

"How'd dad handle your return?" Ophelia asked. Surprised that they had such privacy at the moment.

"KATHERINE YOU BETTER NOT BE ALONE WITH MY DAUGHTER RIGHT NOW WITH THE DOOR CLOSED!"

"ITS CRACKED OPEN KEEP YOUR PANTIES ON!" Katherine shouted back at him.

Damon only rolls his eyes and speed upstairs to Ophelia's bedroom door.

Damon opens it without knocking making Ophelia gaps dramatically.

"DAD! NO! KNOCK," She says dramatically just like how Elena taught her to do.

"Ophelia. No. You can't be alone with her," Damon scoffs out deferring the two from their previous conversation.

"Yes I can," Ophelia shoots back.

Damon gapes at her sudden sass.
"Says who?"

"Says me." She deadpans while grabbing onto Katherine's hand. Intertwining their fingers with a small smile.

"What- no-" Damon splutters in pure confusion. How eyebrows furrowed. Unsure of what to do.

Stefan walks up behind Damon without him noticing.

"Why don't you just tell her the rules and leave it be?" Stefan suggests suddenly and sarcastically.

"Good idea," Damon murmurs while seeming to be thinking for a moment.

"Wait that wasn't an actual suggesti-" Stefan starts.

He doesn't get to finsih because Damon is already concocting a plan.

"Everyone in the living room now! -And I mean everyone. Including little miss stealing my daughter," Damon demands while speeding away to get his giant note pad.

"Okay then," Stefan mumble's disappointed in where his life was leading him currently.

Ophelia glances at her window. Wondering if she could steal Stefan's truck again and just drive away with Katherine for a few hours.

The idea is shut down when she realizes that Damon had bolted the window shut just for this situation.

"Son of a-" Ophelia starts only to interrupt herself.

"Language," She murmurs sternly to herself as if reminding and reprimanding herself.

She begrudgingly crosses her arms and huffs. Before heading to the living room with Katherine holding her hand.

As soon as they entered the room and sat on the couch, they could practically feel Damon's piercing glare on their hands.

"Okayyyyyy, Yeah. That's not gonna happen," Damon interjected while dragging out the word 'okay,' in a high pitched tone.

Grabbing Ophelia by her shoulders and moving her to the other end of the couch.

Then simply shoving Katherine to the side opposite of Ophelia.

"Better," He mumbles in glee. Clapping his hands together as if overseeing a master piece.

"Now for the rules of Ophelia," He chided.

Ophelia rolls her eyes at the name.

"Hey! Don't be sassy to me. I taught you that," Damon scolds lightly. With a heavy heart and gaze. His little girl was growing up and he didn't know if he could handle it.

He inhaled and carried on with his manifesto of sorts.

"Rule one. There will be no explicit touching of my daughter, ever, by anyone.

Rule two. Don't leave the house without letting me know first.

Rule three. No hot wiring cars. Don't think I forgot about what you did to Stefan's car..." Damon contended.

Ophelia sat there boredly. Unsure what to do with herself.

Eventually Stefan had grown weary of this stupid thing and sped behind Damon and the little white board full of rules.

Stefan began to make faces towards Ophelia making her grin and stifle her laughter.

_________ T I M E  S K I P __________

"Rule three hundred and sixty two- or wait was it three hundred and sixty three?" Damon mumbles to himself in confusion.

"Well doesn't really matter I guess. Next rule! —Oh..." He mumbles as he spun on his heel and spotted a sleeping Ophelia with her head resting on Katherine's lap.

"Shît. I didn't add that as one of the rules. Okay. New rule— no falling asleep while I go over the rules," Damon chastised.

Stefan stepped into the room and froze upon spotting Damon. Stopping like a deer caught in headlights. Nearly dropping his blood bag made of rabbit and the cookies Jenna had made for Ophelia.

"You're still doing this shit?" He asked. Having thought they had gone to bed hours ago.

"Well not really. Look," Damon mumbled exasperated while gesturing wildly toward the two cuddling women.

"Damon. Let her sleep. It's been a long week for her," Stefan persuaded his older brother.

Damon sighed, ran a hand through his hair and nodded.

"Alright," He mumbled.

•  •  •  •  • 1080 words •  •  •  •  •

A/N: HELLOOO my lovely, dedicated readers <3

I'm bored as hell rn so I got this chapter out and half of the next chapter done :)

I think you'll be glad to hear that I have a new plan on how I'm going to update more regularly

Anywho enjoy this fun little meme I made until next time :P

Since someone reminded me (thank you to whoever commented that cause I cant find it) —that Stefan x Elena or Damon x Elena would be weird since Katherine is gonna be dating Ophelia Salvatore.

I have made a new plan. A better plan for Elena's endgame. A gayer one. Yay :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 8.1K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
252K 6.8K 53
"I'm done ignoring how I feel about you.". "And what is that?" "I love you." --- Book 1 TVD seasons 2-4 Finished Jan. 2023 Disclaimer I don't own The...
127K 3.9K 74
The Vampire Diaries Book 1 in the Soulmates Series Season Two - Season Four The Originals Season One - Season Five Kol Mikaelson x OC
43.9K 1.4K 11
*Soulmate AU* "I know this isn't the most ideal situation and that none of you expected to have to share me..." Taylor starts hesitantly. "...and I k...