๐ƒ๐”๐Œ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ - ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...

By lovesturns

bad boy x good girl trope ๐Ÿฅ‡ 17 # nessabarrett THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 11KKK!!!! More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐› ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง-๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐œ๐๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐'๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ข ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฎ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ž๐ซ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ง๐จ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ฌ๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐›๐ข๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐š๐ง ๐๐ข๐ž๐ ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฌ, ๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ฆ๐ข๐-๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ?
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐› ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž

1.2K 21 21
By lovesturns

( 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢 , 𝙞𝙧𝙡 )
YOU GET ME SO HIGH, the neighbourhood

❝ we could be the greatest, it doesn't matter if we're never rich or famous. ❞

liked by jakewebber9 and 13,827 others

madelinesummers alexa play love me by lil wayne please

tagged// jakewebber9

chelseasummers my beautiful girl❤️
madelinesummers i love you momma❤️❤️

elladaniels i lost a few good bitches met some more bad bitches
madelinesummers literally us
elladaniels too real

paisleygrace so stunning it's crazy mads
madelinesummers you🫵

malakaisummers moms lying btw
madelinesummers this is why xavier is my favorite

nicolassturniolo YOUUUUUUU😍😍
madelinesummers NICK MY BABYY❤️❤️

jakewebber9 couldn't find another meme or something mads??
madelinesummers i did but this was the funniest
jakewebber9 your honor she definitely killed that man

fernandabernstein the prettiest ever
madelinesummers i love u fern

xaviersummers favorite sister ❤️❤️🥰🥰
madelinesummers that means so much🥰🥰

somerville high school📍

MADELINE SUMMERS EXITED HER CAR IN FRONT OF MALAKAI. malakai can't drive, so madeline takes that job, while he's the passenger princess. today is the first day of senior year for the summers' twins, and their younger brother xavier is starting freshman year. xavier exited the car behind the twins, in his own world as he scrolled through instagram.

madeline scanned the parking lot, looking for anyone that she knew so she could walk with them into the school. due to her low quality vision, she couldn't even see anyone. madeline usually wears contacts but today she was in a rush and forgot them.

after growing closer to the high school, she finally seen a familiar group of three that she was friends with. well, she was friends with two of them. the sturniolo's stood by the middle triplets minivan, grabbing their things so they could enter the school.

the brunette girl inched towards the minivan, and to her luck, chris noticed her. chris was the only one of the triplets that she didn't particularly like. he was a player and have played five of her friends, so therefore, she doesn't like him at all. chris squinted his eyes a little more to see the girl who was approaching his brother, noticing that it was madeline summers.

madeline summers was the only girl in somerville high that chris hasn't went out with, kissed, or even talked to. she was definitely hard to get and never even glanced at chris before, so it was going to be hard, but he was going to accomplish it.

"hey madi!" matt said, noticing the girl as well. he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, which she returned with a smile. nick stood behind matt, waiting for his turn to hug her. "i'm glad you seen us before we went in. will you walk with me to get my schedule? they didn't email me."

"of course. i have to go with xavier to get his anyways." madeline and nick exchanged a few words as well before the group entered the high school with xavier trailing behind.

"hey, madeline. how was your summer?" chris swung his arm around madeline's shoulder, causing her to shrug it off and roll her eyes. "hard to get? i'll figure it out."

"you're gross, chris." madeline said while matt held the office door open for madeline and chris. she smiled as a thank you and walked behind them as they grabbed their schedules, including xavier. madeline grabbed hers and followed behind matt since nick and chris already went off to their first class. "i'll see you later, xavier."

"bye, mads."

madeline and matt entered their first class which they– thankfully – had together, which was history. madeline always enjoyed history most, so this wasn't going to be a problem. miss faye sat in her chair, typing on her computer.

"good morning, you two." miss faye said as madeline and matt took a seat in the main back together. matt and madi have been friends since the eight grade. matt knew that madeline never liked chris, and actually, that's a plus for matt because he didn't want his friend to fall for his brother. after thinking for a while, miss faye finally began teaching. "for history today, we will be doing a project. from last years communication activity, i chose your partners for you."

matt and madeline looked at each other, hoping they would be working together. miss faye grabbed her sheet with the partners and began reading them.

"matthew and madeline."

the two smiled at each other before continuing to listen to miss faye.

CHRISTOPHER STURNIOLO ROAMED THE HALLS FOR HIS FREE PERIOD, hoping he would find someone that was worth talking to for a whole hour. chris never really enjoyed school. when free period finally came, he usually spent the whole time roaming the whole school, which he was now doing.

he almost skipped the library, since he didn't read, but something or someone caught his eye. inside of the library doors was madeline summers in all her beauty, reading a book that chris assumed she was very into because of her facial expressions. he grinned, realizing that's how he would spend his free hour.

the brunette boy entered the library, –shocking, right?– which caused madeline's eyes to snap up to see who entered. she held back an eye roll followed by a groan, and instead she just looked back at her book. she assumed he would walk away, but she felt someone burning holes into her face.

she looked back up to see chris basically drooling over her, his mouth open a little as he looked at her. she raised her eyebrows and shut her book, placing it on the table in front of her.

"are you okay, chris?" madeline asked with a smirk. chris, still looking at her, couldn't form words. madi looked absolutely amazing today, and chris couldn't believe that he was too busy trying to add her to his list earlier that he didn't realize that. looking at madeline summers made him realize that he was a dick who didn't know what he wanted, but now, he did.

"uh, yeah i'm fine. can i sit?" chris came in here to be a dick and just attempt to ask her out the whole time, but now, he didn't think he wanted to. he wanted to admire her looks and her personality right now, so that's what he was going to do.

madeline was shocked at the polite way he asked the question, "uh, yeah, sure."

chris sat in the seat beside of her, looking at her with his mouth still parted. she was speechless at the kind way he asked, but she continued to read her book until she decided to speak up.

"want an airpod?" madeline asked, taking out the left airpod in her ear. now it was chris's turn to be shocked. he raised his eyebrow, but took it in response. the song that was playing was if u think i'm pretty which wasn't chris's favorite song, but for madeline summers, he would listen to it one hundred times without complaining.

the two sat in silence for a while, until the library doors opened again. madeline and chris both turned, seeing alexander jackson, madeline's ex boyfriend. chris knew of alexander, mainly that he hits girls and is an even bigger player than chris.

madeline rolled her eyes at the sight of alex and turned back to her book as chris turned back to his phone. sitting in comfortable silence with madeline was completely fine, and he could do it all the time. out of no where, madeline pulled the airpod out of her ear and turned to chris after putting her book down.

"chris? you know what? i don't like you." madeline said, causing chris to laugh after removing his airpod as well. "what's funny? i've been wanting to say that for years."

"i figured. a lot of people don't like me, madeline." chris said, fully turning to madeline. she rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"yeah right."

"what's that supposed to mean, summers? do you think i'm. . . pretty?" chris joked, grinning. she tried holding back her smile, but she couldn't. chris was surprised when he seen madeline smile for the first time when she was around him.

"chris, you're hot and you know it." madeline said, causing the boys cheeks to go red. madeline furrowed her eyebrows when she noticed that the christopher sturniolo was blushing because of her.

"thanks. you're pretty hot yourself." chris said, still grinning with pink cheeks. she let a smile rise on her lips, and instead of looking away, he kept looking at madeline.

"you're looking at me like you want to kiss me." she laughed, looking away for a second. chris kept his eyes focused on her, though.

"maybe i do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 4.5K 42
โ MIDNIGHT RAIN โž โœง ยฐ โคท โ I BROKE HIS HEART CAUSE HE WAS NICE โž ใ€Š matt sturniolo x foc ใ€‹
43K 817 57
โ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ. ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโž MATT STURNIO...
431K 7.8K 36
in which he finally answers her dms. chris sturniolo x fem!oc COMPLETED! themegamet, 2022.