𝟏𝟏. 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐞𝐠𝐨

MADELINE, MALAKAI, XAVIER, AND CHELSEA STOOD IN THE KITCHEN talking

MADELINE, MALAKAI, XAVIER, AND CHELSEA STOOD IN THE KITCHEN talking. today, they had a little family-friend get together like they do every spring break.

madeline sat beside of her twin brother, as xavier sat on the other side of malakai. chelsea was talking about some kind of vacation for this spring, as the three siblings listened to her.

"gregg is taking us to san diego this spring break, and i want bianca and christopher to come with us. as much as i don't like christopher, i want my daughter to be happy and i want to give him another shot." chelsea said, and madeline almost scoffed. "we will be leaving tomorrow for the flight, so talk to christopher and bianca you two. as for you, xavier, you can invite aaron if you'd like."

"i'll ask chris but wouldn't that be rude? leaving matt and nick out?" madeline said, and chelsea sighed. her mom had sort of changed since gregg talked to her, so madeline would give her a shot.

"it would be rude. do they have girlfriends?" chelsea asked, clueless about nicks sexuality.

"matt's dating ella, and nick is dating mason i think." madeline says. chelsea nodded and looked at her daughter.

"invite them as well." chelsea said, putting her phone into her purse. she began to stand up before glancing at malakai. "and invite that friend of yours, jaxson, is it? madeline, invite nate too. i liked him."

"i'll ask him, mom." malakai said, standing up as well. madeline nodded in response before her and xavier walked side by side out to the backyard.

"moms being too nice." xavier said to his sister who was a little shorter than him. madeline nodded in agreement, leaning over to say something.

"i know. gregg has some sort of touch or something." madeline said, causing xavier to giggle and nod.

"so he can change people but can't change that hairline? his forehead is bigger than moms ego." xavier said, and madeline laughed out loud, causing chris's eyes to move to her.

"damn xav, you're ruthless today." madeline said, holding out her hand to dap her brother up. the two did their handshake that they made up when xavier was only seven, and then went their separate ways.

madeline walked over to chris, smiling. chris's eyes immediately lit up when they seen how happy she actually looked. she hasn't been that happy in forever, and seeing her like this made him happy as well.

nate was standing beside of chris, smiling at the girl as well. nate was now one of madeline's best friends, since he was very kind to her.

"hey, babe." chris said, his arms wrapping around her waist as she wrapped hers around his shoulders. the taller boy leaned down to kiss her cheek, leaving her cheeks red.

"hey, babe, nate!" once her and chris released, her and nate shared a quick side hug before she walked them both to the living room to ask them about the trip. "so basically, my mom and her boyfriend are taking us on a trip to san diego for spring break and mom wants you two to come, along with matt and nick."

"i'm so down. i haven't been to san diego in a hot minute." nate said, taking a drink of his root beer. chris nodded from beside of his girlfriend.

"i'm down, too. who's coming?" chris asked, looking over at madeline.

"you two, ella, matt, nick, gregg, kai, mom, xav, bianca, aaron, jaxson, possibly mason, and gregg's daughter." madeline named off, putting her phone onto the table in front of them.

the three of them then went back outside to hang out with the others. chris and nate went over to matt, while madeline went over to ella, nick, bianca, and malakai.

"hey, madi." ella wrapped one of her arms around madeline, resting her head on her shoulder.

"hey, ella." madeline rested her own head on top of ella's. bianca smiled at her friend as she interlaced her and malakai's hands. madi and ella pulled apart while talking to the group.

"so san diego?" malakai said, waiting for the group to answer the question he asked them earlier. "b, nick, and matt are down. elle, you wanna go?"

"definitely." ella replied with a smile.

"great we're all going to san diego!"