Romantic valley

By scorpioncookie

Once upon a time on a rainy ending Fashion week the Romantic sugar designer gets a first time order from the... More

Information
1// A sweet beginning// Pilot
2// New fashion in Dragon city
3// Fashionable training commences
4// cannibal wyvern
5// Riding to happiness
6// Sweet,lovely drunk and jealousy
7// Poisionous love
9// Sugar cream's exile
10// Trip to wishing land
11// Boom your Crippled! (Part 2)
12// Boom Your Crippled (Part 3)
13// The plan
14// Romantic obsession
15// Adorable torture
16// Baby attachment issues
17// Journey to Golden wood camp
18// Dissapontment
19// Domestic doings and reckless damage
20// Tridents rise up!
21// No one used to care
22// Broken renunian

8// Graves and grief

26 4 2
By scorpioncookie

Pastel meringue woke up through the night and went into Royal margarine's room and lays next to him.

"Margarine...Margarine.." Pastel whined over and over until he woke up.

"What do you want?..it's 4 in the morning"

"I'm cold"

Royal margarine yawns. "You can sleep with me then dear"

Pastel meringue snuggles into him making Royal margarine blush without noticing.

"He's so soft and cuddly...mmm..I could get use to this very quickly" Margarine's heart was beating and pounding faster and faster each second as obsession devoured him more and more towards Meringue.

Royal margarine picks up his sleeping body and lays him onto his chest,making Pastel's face nuzzle into the chest hair.

"This..feeling...desperate and wanting more of this...what is wrong with me? Why can't I get over Pitaya dragon?"

Royal margarine began to cry himself to sleep whilst hugging Pastel meringue tightly. His tears dripped down his face onto Pastel's bright pink and yellow hair.

The texture was soft and fluffy which made it more comfortable to rest on. Royal margarine was now asleep still with Pastel meringue on top of him.

The next dawn came to arise and Pastel meringue was the first one to get up,he was in a miserable state since it was Cranberry's funeral today.

"Can't wait to enjoy this special occasion" He said with fake enthusiasm.

Pastel meringue pours out some cereal and milk then just sits at the table and eats them while waiting for Royal margarine to wake up.

Margarine soon finally wakes up,yawns then heads straight to his kitchen. "Morning Pastel meringue" Royal margarine greets them with a smile.

"Morning"

"So..whatcha doing today?"

"I'll be attending Cranberry's funeral today,are you also going to the funeral?"

"I won't be going because I'm busy and I don't think you should go to it"

"Why not?"

"Because...I~think you can help me out instead!"

"Can I not help you out later?"

"No,you can't because it will only be and hour and I really need you for the job"

"I'm sorry but I have to attend this funeral"

Pastel meringue got dressed and headed out the door before Royal margarine could stop and say something else to him.

"Please reconsider going to the funeral Pastel"

"Your not my dad so don't tell me what to do"

"I'm saying this because I'm just looking out for you"

Pastel meringue doesn't listen and heads out the door to the funeral. Royal margarine becomes anxious and panics,what was he going to do to stop this?

Bumble berry and Blue berry were walking among the graves,looking at each one with a name carved into them.

"Are those the names of dragon hunters?" Blue berry asked curiously.

"I think so and I also guess that some wyvern names are on here as well"

"Wyverns killed by dragon hunters?..sounds sickening"

The funeral bell began to rang meaning it was starting,the funeral of Cranberry was about to begin so Pastel meringue made his way to the field where it was held. Everyone stood silently whilst waiting for the speech to start.

"Today is the day we share our memories and tribute for the lovely Lady Cranberry,thank you all for gathering here to represent your kindness and compassion. Now you may say your speeches and let out your heart for this person,the cause of death was murder at the Time Square hospital at 1:15 AM" The funeral leader said before they stood at the side.

Pastel meringue got up and stood in front of them. "My dear friend Cranberry...I can't believe you're gone. I feel empty without you..you were my friend,you were there when I needed you the most,I remember when I met you when we were four years old" Pastel meringue continues his speech as he begins to cry,tears were streaming down his face as he says more and more. Eventually the funeral leader helps him down the stairs and rubs his back.

"Why don't you go back?"

"She's my friend,why would I leave her?"

"You're obviously upset about this so I want you to go home and cheer yourself up with something you enjoy. This has clearly effected you a lot"

Pastel meringue sighs and walks off and once he got back to Royal margarine's house,he took a shower and jumped into bed just before Margarine went into the bedroom as well.

"Pastel meringue?"

"Yes Royal margarine?"

"Did you go to the funeral?"

"Yes..I did and I also saw Blue berry and Bumble berry near some graves"

Can you please befriend them for me dear?" Royal margarine asked.

"Why would I do that for you?"

"Because I'll be too busy to speak with them so do me a favour and please be their friend?"

Pastel sighs. "Fine"

"Thanks cutie~"

"No problem and I've also got a question"

"What is it?"

"Am I able to work at the inn? as a cleaner and serve fire-aide?"

Royal margarine chuckles. "I'll ask Innkeeper if she's hiring now I'll be taking a shower and we can relax and have dinner together. How does that sound, eh?"

"Sounds great"

Royal margarine heads into the bathroom and gets the shower going,as he does that he notices himself in the mirror.

"I look miserable" He mumbles to himself. "I'm so tired,I don't even know if I can continue pulling all nighters just to watch Pastel meringue sleep...but at the same time it's so tempting and addictive...oh it's too adorable to not imagine"

Margarine hops into the shower and washes himself,wondering at the same time on what his next action should be.

"Maybe it's about time I should get rid of Sugar cream...or maybe kill Prune juice but that would attract more attention by everyone. I think I should focus on Sugar cream for now" He finishes washing himself then gets out.

As he walks back to the bedroom someone knocks on the door. Royal margarine goes down and opens it so see Tart tartan.

"Hello Tart tartan,may I ask why you knocked on my door?"

"I was wondering if you would like to go hunting with me tomorrow in the woods,I'm just training my cannon for when we fight the Golden dragon in 6 months"

"Of course,I would love to"

"I'll be around town if you need me"

Tart tartan walks off as Royal margarine shuts the door and proceeds back upstairs into his room.

"I apologise for taking a while,I was speaking to Tart tartan. Why don't we watch a documentary of your choice"

"Gladly"

Pastel meringue puts on a Marie Antoinette documentary and both of them relax and watch it. To Pastel meringue's surprise,Royal margarine was finding it interesting. They both watched it for half an hour before the sound of the bell rings but it was much louder this time than the funeral bell.

"Dragon!!!"

"BLUE DRAGON! THERE'S A BLUE DRAGON!"

Royal margarine and Pastel meringue ran outside to check out the noise. Ananas dragon was also among the Lotus dragon creating more chaos and destruction by doing the same thing with the boulders but this time their were aiming for the Lotus dragon.

"Why is that Golden dragon defending us all of a sudden?" Tart tartan shouted.

"It probably wants to sell the Blue dragon for a fortune surely" Royal margarine turns to Pastel meringue. "I want you to go back inside"

"Are you stupid!? I'll get hurt if I'm not with one of you"

"Just stay by my side. Tart tartan you try to lour the dragon away from here!"

Tart tartan did exactly that and the Blue dragon managed to leave the city. Everyone cheered for Tart tartan's Victory as Royal margarine and Pastel meringue went back into the house.

"I doubt that Tart tartan's silly victory won't last long" Royal margarine rolls his eyes with annoyance.

"Well at least the dragon is away right now so we are safe at the moment"

"Not for long I bet,don't you realise that dragons come and go almost every night? This city is an easy target for dragons to come down and steal things or kill people"

"I guess not"

"Why don't we go to the inn tonight and have some shots together?I think that might cheer you up"

"Sure"

Royal margarine leads Pastel meringue to the inn and Pastel gets some fire-aide and gets another one for Margarine.

"You didn't have to get me some fire-aide Pastel meringue"

"I don't mind at the moment"

"Would you like to play a game of cards?" Royal margarine smiles while waiting for his response.

"Sure"

They both sit down at a table and Margarine pulls out his cards and some money. "I bet two silver coins"

Pastel meringue goes into his pocket and pulls out some lace. "I bet 2 pink lace"

"You can't bet in lace Pastel meringue" Royal margarine laughs.

"Well I don't have any money"

"Ok then" Margarine continues to laugh.

Pastel meringue pulls out one of the cards and wins.

"I thought you were going to lose straight away"

"You thought wrong then"

"I wonder if it's too wrong to stare into your gorgeous eyes...so pretty...I want you...I NEED Y- I need you to win"

"What was that all about...I swear you just went crazy for a second"

"I-it's nothing,don't worry...it's just I'm having trouble with grief for the loss of my partner"

"I'm sorry to hear that"

"I'm going to the Dragon's valley later on tonight if you would like to come with me. I need someone to keep me safe and be on my side so I don't get hurt"

Pastel meringue thought about it and realised he could get information about both Lotus dragon and Ananas dragon from there so there was no point going back from this opportunity.

"I would love to go with you"

"I'll be departing in an hour,maybe we can finish our game another time"

"Sounds good to me"

Lotus dragon bursts through the door of the pineapple temple with a raging look on their face.

"You better schedule the war to 3 months instead of 6!"

"And why should I listen to a wishing dragon machine?"

"You were the one who sent me to retrieve that meringue boy!"

"Why didn't you get him!?"

"What do you even need him for? He's going to the dragon's valley soon anyways"

"He better hurry it up. I'll go and check on him and you better not hurt anyone here while I'm gone"

"I Understand"

"We're here,you should wait outside while I visit them"

Royal margarine knocks on the door and it opens to reveal Mala sauce.

"You must be the leader of the Mala tribe"

"Yes I am. Is the greenish red dragon expecting you?"

"I'm not sure,I haven't heard of them in awhile"

"I'll be off now but good luck for whatever you need"

Mala sauce walks off leaving The two boys alone for a moment.

"Should we wait?" Pastel meringue sits down on one of the steps.

"I'll knock again" Margarine knocks again,one last time and to his surprise the door opened and it was Pitaya dragon themself.

"Pitaya dragon...how are you?"

"I'm good I guess...how have you been?"

Royal margarine clears his throat. "I've been great as well"

"What are you doing here?"

"I..honestly missed you a lot and I couldn't stop thinking about you. How are you even alive?"

"I faked my death so no other dragon can come after you but you can still work with me like you always did"

"That's great to hear but I have one more thing to ask you"

"What is it?"

"Could we maybe start over?,I still love you even after what happened at our wedding. I thought you died but now that you're alive,we can start again and be together forever. What do you say?"

Pitaya dragon sighs. "I don't think we can start over"

"Why can't we start over? You promised me that once everything settled down,we could start over again with our relationship!" Tears started to form in Royal margarine's eyes.

"I don't love you anymore,I never loved you...I only saw our relationship as platonic,you were the one who made it one sided" Pitaya dragon gave Margarine a disgusted look then proceeded to say his final words to him.

"If you come here again,I'll kill you so you better leave...I don't want to see you again so be grateful that you got to see me for the last time"

Pitaya dragon ignores Royal margarine's cries as their shut the door.

Royal margarine's heart shattered into a million pieces. The moment that he had waited for had become an all for nothing from his now ex fiancé.

Royal margarine wipes his tears with anger and bangs on the door.

"Open the door!"

Pitaya opens the door angrily.

"Let me make this clear to you..disgusting lovesick freak...I never loved you...our relationship was platonic...I don't love you so you better stop thinking about us together because you are just making it one sided"

"I just want one chance again!"Royal margarine shouted in anger.

Pitaya throws Royal margarine down the stairs. "Get out of my sight" Their slam the door hardly and their steps soon turned into a whisper.

Margarine began to cry and have a mental breakdown not noticing that Pastel meringue wasn't there.

The mental breakdown continued. As Royal margarine in tears,his sanity was starting to decrease. He was slowly losing his mind.

.Chapter 8 completed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 674 47
These are Mikey scenarios/Oneshots and Request Page is Closed! One scenario/Oneshot= One chapter Btw this is so cringy that i can't even rewrite the...
81K 875 13
πˆπŒπ€π†πˆππ„π’ | "Why is it, that when the story ends, we begin to feel all of it?" ┍━━━━ β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ━━━━┑ 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐞...
58K 570 44
:b πŸ‹-lemon 🌱-lime πŸ’•-fluff [there's like one chapter w/ angst, and is bad] These oneshots honestly aren't that good I wrote these in 2021 soo yeah...
318 24 19
In a blink of an eye, my life was turned upside down... "Just one final exam, until I go to university!" I exclaimed giving my self motivation. This...